Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

MisterKnight

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Zeeshan
2. Your age - 24
3. Time zone - (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day - 8hrs
5. Your Discord - Dream_Vercetti#6913
6. Your Nickname - Dream Vercetti
7. Your ID - 49179

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
-> As i have been playing GRP a lot and i have been in most of the Organizations and now want to join administrator team and wana serve the city as an Admin.
2. What are your strengths?
-> I am a man with great communication skills and Professionalism and i like to keep things Organised.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
-> I like to talk a lot and thats my greatest weakness.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
-> Absolutely Yes!
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
-> I don't have any bussinesses.

Meet patel

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
1.Your name IRL : MEET PATEL

2. Your age :18

3. Time zone: IST

4. Average online per day :8-10

5. Your Discord meet patel #8899

6. Your Nickname: meet patel

7. Your ID : 35598
Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I have gain experience in LSPD , EMSand NG so I want to gain my experience as admin now.
I can work calmly under presser and I am quick learner
I weakness is I am too honest.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes I'm ready to leave RP life to become an admin |

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) YES Don’t own one

Luka Mamardashvili

Player
Player
Information

Your name IRL : Luka Mamardashvili
Your age : 18
Time zone : GMT +4:00
Average online per day : 8-10 hours
Your Discord : Luka Mamardashvili#9369
Your Nickname : Luka Mamadashvili
Your ID : 21364

Additional information

I want to become admin because i have a experience in many legal (FIB HC,LSPD HC (3tiems),SAHP HC (1times), USS HC (1 time) and illegal organizations(Bloods turfer,The Families Deputy,Vagos Turfer and marabunta HC (1 time). i have been leader of the legal organization too (NG) so just i know how this illegal orgs ae working and i know all the ghetto rules and about the legal orgs just as i said i was a leader in ENG 2 server of the NG and i know all the state rules,gen rules,GZ rules and others i will try to become curator of any legal org because its a very interesting job for me i know when u are a curator of any illegal or legal org this is a very big responsibility but i will try to do my best. i will work very hard and i will help other admins to improve this srever if someone will break any rules this person will et a punishment idc if this person is my (friend),Because its a game and everyone need to follow the rp "Rules". as i said we will try to improve the rp admins. want forma a people to everyone to follow the rp rules because its will be a good for us in my opinion and i will try to be a best and friendly admin, that's why i want to become a admin.

Just i am working very hard and i can work with a team,i like when i am doing my job and 1 more thing i like when i am helping the people in any case and i am trying to be a more friendly to people.

What are your greatest weaknesses?

I get angry when people don't listen to me and they ignore me, but I don't express it.

ofc because i really want to become the admin and i will try to do my best.

Yes i am ready.

Thanks for reading my application !!!

[EN 2 Server]
NG (General),FIB (HOD IA), SAHP (SWAT HC) ================== [EN 1 Server] LSPD (SWAT and FTO HC 3 times), SAHP (HC SWAT),USS (HC),FIB (DHOD UC)

-----Luka Mamamardashvili----

Last edited:

Giorgi Avalianiii

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Giorgi Avaliani
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - GMT +04:00
4. Average online per day - 7-10 hours
5. Your Discord - GiØ#4657
6. Your Nickname - Gio Rich
7. Your ID - 40851

Additional information

I want to become admin because i have a experience in legal and illegal orgs,i know how to play the rp,all rp rules with my experience i know all rp rules gen rules,green zone rules and others just i want to become admin too because i want to help other administrators in every case we will try to give punishment the people who is breaking the rules and we will try too improve the rp and if the people will follow the rp rules this server will be a best(in my opinion its a best server) hen other rp servers We will try to improve this server together I know that this is a very responsible thing but i want to try if i will be a good admin because as i said i have a experience i know all rp situation and i know all rp rules.

I can work very hard,i can be a friendly and i can work with a team if someone need any help i will go and i will help this person because i like when i am helping the people and if i will be a admin I will try to be friendly with people and i will help them in any situation because it will be a my job and as i said i like when i am helping the people.

I get very angry when people don't listen to me but I don't express it and I don't fight people for that.

I am ready for that because i really want to become an admin.

yes i am ready ofc.

Thanks for reading my application

Ex-LT.General ENG 2(NG),Ex-The Families Deputy leader ENG 1,Ex-LSPD HC ENG 1,DHOD of IA (FIB)

Safy Heshka

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
Name (IRL): Efe
Your Age: 16
Time Zone: (GMT+3)
Average Online Per Day: 7-8 Hours
Discord ID: Efeee#0001
Nickname: Safy Plurkman
ID: 34259
Additional Information
I joined grand rp 3 months ago and gained experience and friendships in various organizations. I want to be a manager because I have a good friend and a managerial spirit. and i am experienced
1.Why Do You Want To Become A Admin?
During my time joining grand rp, I worked in many organizations and was the top commander in most of them. I want to help people as an admin with my experience. and I don't think anyone will have a problem with me because I'm a very good friend and if any player has a problem on this server, I will not hesitate to help, this server is very valuable to me
2. What Are Your Strengths?
I am a person who always likes to learn, gain experience and help people and I see myself very well as a team work.
3. What Are Your Weaknesses ?
My biggest weakness is that I always feel lacking in something I do because no matter what I do I never compromise and I always strive to do more
4. Will You Be Ready To Leave RP Life To Become A Admin ?
Yes
5. Will You Be Ready To Sell Your Business?
Yes

NG:- Lieutenant Division for 2 generals
USSS- Operations Agent For 2 Governor
LSPD: Commander Of Detectives
FIB: Ex Elite SSA2
Ex Famillies
Ex Vagos
Ex Marabunta
Ex Famillies

Julio Misfit

Me Against The World...
Player
1. Your name IRL: Justin Howell

2. Your age: 19

3. Time zone: NA Eastern Standard Time

4. Average online per day: 6-8 Hours Night time Tuesday-Thursday and All day Friday-Monday

5. Your Discord: Veto#0001

6. Your Nickname: Julio Ortiz

7. Your ID: 6251

Additional information

I want to become an because I’ve done everything I wanted to do in RP and now I want to gain a new experience which is being an admin I like being able to just handle people's problems and handle situations. I also would like to see the city grow from a different perspective and watch the city become bigger. I also what to be able to help out the new people by making sure I can answer any questions they may have. I also would make sure every decision and action I take is well thought out and the best course of action

My Communication Skills and Patience

Can get overwhelmed by too many people screaming a once

Yes I’m Ready

Don’t have any so of course.

Ishan Federal

LEOs Always on TOP!!! <3
Player
Information
1. Jyotirmoy Dhani
2. 16
3. GMT+5:30 (IST)
4. 7-9 hours
5. αηтσηισ ℜ𝔦𝔠𝔥#6873
6. Antonio Rich
7. 2993

Additional information
1. I want to be an admin because I think I have enough experience that is required to know all the rules of the server. I have experience of all Org on the server1 for 6 months including crime and the state. I understand how tough job of an admin could be since we have over a 1000 active players on our EN 1 server event after the launch of EN 2 server and other server too, I would like to use my knowledge that I have gained by spending so much time on the server, to help the new players understand the rules and help them grow on the server.

2. My strength is that I can think on my feet and can work under a lot of pressure.

3. My greatest weakness is that I sometimes focus too much on the details of a project and spend too much time analyzing the finer points.

4. Yes

5. Yes

Jordan Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
Name Irl: Shubham Singh
Time Zone: (UTC +5:30)
Average Online Per Day: 3-8 Hours
Discord ID: Jordan Pluxury#6503
Nickname: Jordan Pluxury
ID: 21770
Additional Information
===============================

I Want To Be A Admin Because I Have Been Seeing That There Are Not Enough Admin In The City So I Would Like To Explore And Help The New Comers To The City And Be A Part Of GrandRp Community, I Want That I Could Help People Of This City With My Knowledge. If I Get A Chance I Can Surely Tell You Will Show My Potential.

Excellent Knowledge Of Rules And City As I Have Been In This City For Long Time And Being High Command In State Org This Made My Knowledge More Better. Recently Being A Leader Made Me A Good Situation Handler.
Everyone Has Some Weakness so My Weakness Is I Have Very Less Patience
(Left City Because Of IRL Issue But Now Back)

Yes I Am Ready To Leave RP Life To Become A Admin And Join This Wonderful GrandRp Community
(It's Restricted To Have Business While You Are An Admin)
Yes, (I Don't Have Any Business)

Last edited:

Neil Royal

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL
= Ahmed
2. Your age
= 16
3. Time zone
= CEST
=7 hours
5. Your Discord
= El2#3234
6. Your Nickname
=Master Bolo
7. Your ID
= 48502

=I want to become an admin because i want to help players and the city and make sure nobody breaks rules, and its really cool to be admin on the best RP server.
=I have patience in dealing with people and excellent Knowledge Of Rules,
=To be honest, my weakness is that I am sometimes bored and impatient.
= Yes absolutely i try everything on it and i Helped a lot of my friends in terms of informations
= Yes. I do not own any business.

Jack Robert

Player
Player
Information
Name Irl: Bipin Kamat
Time Zone: (UTC +5:30)
Average Online Per Day: 4-7 Hours
Discord ID: Jack Robert #8380
Nickname: Jack Robert
ID: 29895

Additional Information
=>I Have Been In City For A Long Time With A Clean History And I Think With My Great Knowlege Of Rules And Past High Command Experience In GOV I Can Help The GrandRp Community
2. What Are Your Strengths.
=>Quick Learner.
=>If I Take A Task I Surely Complete It.
=>I Blindly Trust My Good Friends
4. Will You Be Ready To Leave RP Life To Become A Admin.
=>Yes I Am Ready To Leave RP Life
=> Yes I Am Ready But I Dont Have Any Business

Heartrobbe Baba

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Anishk Manik McGee
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - GMT +5:30 hours
4. Average online per day - 8 - 12Hrs
5. Your Discord - HEARTROBBE#9119
6. Your Nickname - Heartrobbe Baba
7. Your ID - 28047

Additional information

- The reason why I want to join admin is that I want to be able to help people when they may have questions and they may not know what to do.
- I love helping people and making their days.
- I really like to guide people and help them out with everything I can and I feel like i'll be able to help even more people out as an admin.
- I've been in this server for quite a while and I have learnt a lot of things from it personally and I wanna make sure that every new person that joins the server falls in love with it like I have.
- I noticed that the staff team has been working day and night and I do understand how tedious it is to respond to more than 1000 people online and thought maybe I could lend a helping hand towards the community.
- If they have questions I will do my best to answer them.

I. I am calm even under pressure and like to hear both sides of the story before giving my opinion or concluding it.Ive been doing all this while in gangs and having leadership roles as higherups in gangs pretty much since Ive been in the city.
II. I am a quick learner
III. don't disrespect others and always show respect to others.
IV. I always follow what I am being told to do
V. I can handle stressful situations

- My greatest weakness would most likely be that I am too honest and sometimes that can be bad because players tend to get mad when you tell them the truth instead of what they want to hear and may cause a fit about it.

- I'm inpatient sometimes

- I am very straight forward

- Yes I Am Ready To Leave RP Life

- YES I will sell my business if i become a admin

Last edited:

Darsh Patel

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL -
Darsh Patel
2. Your age -
3. Time zone - GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 8 hr+
5. Your Discord - Errorツ404#7590
6. Your Nickname - Darsh Patel
7. Your ID - 41898

Additional information

- I have spent a lot of time on the server and have learned quite a lot of things and know the rules and regulations. now I want to help other players so they can enjoy good quality roleplay.

- I am a quick learner and I can stay calm even in an intense situation.

- I don't think I have any that will affect grand RP.

- Yes

- Yes

Ewys Drilla

BOSS | DRILLA FAMILY
Player
1. Your name IRL / Ege
2. Your age / 17
3. Time zone / UTC +3
4. Average online per day / 6 -9 hours
5. Your Discord / ewys#4123
6. Your Nickname / Ewys Wish
7. Your ID / 2-9-2-4-7

Additional information

Why do you want to become an admin?
I want become admin to help new comers to city and everyone to understand the rp rules and help people to get most better rp situation and be strict with people who don’t care about rp rules and also I had a big experience in server in the city, ilove helps people,I have been playing in En1 iwas in all legal and illegal org and iwas HC I think the RP is kinda done for me and im in 9 months more in this project and I have learned enough to share my experiences.

i really like listening to people, i can be patient,I can control my nerves and myself. I talk two languages: ENGLISH, TURKISH

- I can’t stand being talked about my personality in a bad way. Such situations can cause a problem but the rest is easy.

- Yes, I am ready.

Yes, I don't have one

Ashutosh06

Senior Elite Operative FIB Agent
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information

1. Your name IRL - Ashutosh
2. Your age - 20
3. Time zone - GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day - 2-6 hours
5. Your Discord -
ashutosh#8140
6. Your Nickname - Akatsuki Negi
7. Your ID - 4111

Additional information

I want to be an admin because I have been playing GRP en#1 for a year now and I have experience of all the orgs except FIB. I had been Under deputy in All Gangs and in en2 I have been captain of swat and fto in John Marshal term so I wanna use my experience to help people now because I am done with RP life and my only goal now is to help newbies as in our en#2 the population is increasing so for controlling them I will devote my time and help the newbies so that server rule breaks don't occur in en#2. You can read my other achievements in my profile bio.

I have so much of patience.
I love to help people.
I learn very fast.
I make people friend very fast.
I am very trustworthy.
I Have a year experience in Grand RP .
I make decisions very quickly.

I trust people very quickly even if they are not trustworthy.
Yes
Yes ( I don't have any )

Paki bastard

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
-

1. Lindi gaxha
2. 14
3. GMT
4. 5-8 hours
5. Camzz#3745
6. George saidden
7. 20104
-
Additional information
1. I would like to become a admin to help new players in the city and guide them to a good path in the city to earn and make money, I'm ready to lead people in the right path Ill stick to my word and help out any players that want help.
2. My strengths are Kindness, helpfulness and always being respectful.
3. My greatest weakness is pronouncing tounge twisters in a sentence.
4. I'm ready to leave the RP life to help others on the guide through the city.
5. I don't have one so yes.

Safy Heshka

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
Name (IRL):
Efe
Your Age: 16
Time Zone: (GMT+3)
Average Online Per Day: 7-8 Hours
Discord ID: Efeee#0001
Nickname: Safy Plurkman
ID: 34259
Additional Information
I joined grand rp 3 months ago and gained experience and friendships in various organizations. I want to be a manager because I have a good friend and a managerial spirit. and i am experienced
During my time joining grand rp, I worked in many organizations and was the top commander in most of them. I want to help people as an admin with my experience. and I don't think anyone will have a problem with me because I'm a very good friend and if any player has a problem on this server, I will not hesitate to help, this server is very valuable to me
I am a person who always likes to learn, gain experience and help people and I see myself very well as a team work..
My biggest weakness is that I always feel lacking in something I do because no matter what I do I never compromise and I always strive to do more
Yes
Yes

NG:- EX Lieutenant Division for 2 generals
USSS- EX Operations Agent For 2 Governor
LSPD: Currently İnternal Affairs

FIB: Elite SSA
Ex Famillies:
Ex Vagos
Ex Marabunta
Ex Famillies

Last edited:

Arda Heshka

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Your name IRL : Arda Bozkurt

Your age : 18

Time zone : GMT +1

Average online per day : 6-7 Hours A Day

Your Discord : Adot.n2#6612

Your Nickname : Arda Kurtoglu

Your ID : 35449

Additional information:

1.Why do you want to become an admin?

I Want To Be An Admin As I Want To Help People Who Have Just Joined The Game As They Might Not Be Too Familiar With The Rules And Might Get Mistreated, And I Don't Want Them To Think That They Should Just Ignore It. Furthermore I Had A Bit Of Experience Of Helping The Community When I Was A HC Of The Great LSPD. And Lastly I Just Want New Players To Have Fun!

• I Try To Be Very Creative
  • I'm Open Minded
  • I am Flexible And Good At Multi-Tasking

• I Focus Too Much On Detail
  • I'm Too Determined, If I Started Something I Have To Finish It

• I'm Sometimes Too Scared To Ask For Help

Yes I'll Do Whatever It Takes To Become An Admin Of The Great GrandRP Server

Yes, I Am More Then Happy

King Regards, Arda Bozkurt

(Former Captain Of The Great LSPD)

Last edited:
Top Bottom