Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Nahum Zahavi

ᴱˣ ᴸᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ ᴼᶠ ⱽᵃᵍᵒˢ
Player
1. Your name IRL Nahum

2. Your age 16 now, (in this September i will be 17.)

3. Time zone GMT +2

4. Average online per day 4-8 hours per day.

5. Your Discord Bi9 P4pA#7406

6. Your Nickname Nahum Zahavi

7. Your ID 28113

1. Why do you want to become an admin?

i would like to become an admin because I think the admin team is helping and giving great and fast comments and support to anyone who needs help, and I just want to be a part of that support system and help citizens out do the server more fair played. i know a bunch of server rules i have alot of experience in the server (Legal and the illegal side), and i think i am ready for this job. It is also another challenge to later in the game, new knowledge. I also want to help people in the city since when I just arrived to the city, it was so hard for me to start, I didnt knew anything or anyone in the city, but I still remember the admin team that helped me a lot thos days and i just want to shere my knowlege with another player who will need my help. I feel that i have alot to give and help if i will be an admin.

2. What are your strengths?

A. i am Not stressed and in the moments of truth.

B. Hardworking.

C. Quick Learner.

D. Language.

E. I can be helpful and patient to alot of questions that the citizens will ask me if i will be an admin.

F. I never give up! (Because i believe that in the end of the day, i will get accepted for an admin interview.)

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?

my greatest weaknesses is that sometimes I get so focused at the task at hand, that I have a hard time listening to others.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

Yes.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
(It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Yes. (i dont have one.)

EMS Divison Cheif of FTO, Colonel In NG (X2) , SWAT Agent In LSPD (X2), Rank 9 in
Marabunta, Rank 8 In Bloods (X2), HC in
Los santos Vagos (Rank 10 Under Deputy), HC in the families
(Rank 10 Under Deputy), Supervisor of under cover in FIB,
Leader Of Vagos.

Additional information:

i know i disbanded vagos earlier then i was scheduled to, but i had IRL issues, which didn’t allow me to be an active leader. I have resolved all my IRL issues, and i am ready to be admin.

Hope you see my potential have a good day! :ninja:

Liza Hayashi

EX General
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin
information
1 . Smit Shinde
2. 17
3. GMT +5
4. 7-8 hours (depending on day)
5. Smit Shinde#4218
6. Elon Bricks
7. 31600

Additional information
1. I have experience in city in legal and illegal org both i was major in NG and Head of F.T.O so i have very much knowledge in city i will like to help to maintain good RP in server within ic and ooc both and i will like to become an admin to help to maintain RP and server rules.

2. Quick learner
Good Communication Skill
Having most of the knowledge

handling intense situation calmly

Get frustrated sometime
Also get excited in some things and lose my focus from some other things

Yes, I am ready to leave Rp life

yes ( don't have any business)

ex - major of ng ex - senior corporal of sahp ex - High command of vagos gang

mask-neon-guy-8d.jpg

Ashutosh06

Senior Elite Operative FIB Agent
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL - Ashutosh

2. Your age - 20
3. Time zone - GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day - 2-6 hours
5. Your Discord - ashutosh#8140
6. Your Nickname - Akatsuki Negi
7. Your ID - 4111

Additional information

I want to be an admin because I have been playing GRP en#1 for a year now and I have experience of all the orgs except FIB. I had been Under deputy in All Gangs and in en2 I have been captain of swat and fto in John Marshal term so I wanna use my experience to help people now because I am done with RP life and my only goal now is to help newbies as in our en#2 the population is increasing so for controlling them I will devote my time and help the newbies so that server rule breaks don't occur in en#2. You can read my other achievements in my profile bio.

I have so much of patience.
I love to help people.
I learn very fast.
I make people friend very fast.
I am very trustworthy.
I Have a year experience in Grand RP .
I make decisions very quickly.

I trust people very quickly even if they are not trustworthy.
Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Yes ( I don't have any )

Last edited:

Assasin Rich

Ex FIB Deputy Director | Ex SAHP UnderSheriff
Player
Application for admin | Assasin Shephard

. Name Shubh Kumar
2. age 18
3. India (GMT+5:30)
4. ingame time like 6am to 18pm
5. 10 to 11hr
6. assasin 2nd#4515
7. Assasin Shephard
9.i want to be curator of state section

I want to become an admin in EN 02 as I've had a very fun time on this server.I want to help better the city and help the newe people in the city get to enjoy their time in it. I've always tried to improve RP quality ever since I joined as I knew how to RP prior to being on grandRP. I have been a ex vagos leader en1 of gangs2 time and 2 to 3 time deputy . I've been in every organization that there is and know how they work. I want to work and connect with players, not just punish them for their actions. I know all the server rules properly. I wouldn't mind being either a crime or state admin as I know all the rules and how they work for both.

My strengths would be that I am highly motivated and professional. Everything I do is with the highest level of professionalism and no matter what I set out to do I will be determined in ensuring that the correct results and outcomes are achieved.
Good listener. I am very open to understanding a situation but as well as knowing what the rules are to ensure that people feel heard whilst ensuring that they understand where they may have faulted to discourage such behaviors have 2year RP experience .

3.Whats are your greatest weaknesses ?
>Sometime I have a bad habit of being to understanding and trying to be a people pleaser...

4. Will you be ready to leave rp life to become an admin?
>I'm ready to leave RP life to help and support in management the server providing good RP to the players.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (it"s restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
>I don't have a business.

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment?
No

Last edited:

Ankesh Kumar

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Information

Your name IRL~ Pulkit Bhardwaj
2. Your age~ 22
3. Time zone~ GMT+5:30 I am available from 06:00 to 17:00
.4 Average online per day~ 6-8
5. Your Discord~ Ankesh Kumar#4250
6. Your Nickname~ Pulkit Bhardwaj
7. Your ID~ 43099

Additional information

I want to be an admin because I have spent a lot of time in the city to improve my RP quality so that I do not commit any mistake against the server rules I had a very fun time in the server and during this period I also joined many organizations which helped me improve my RP quality even better I know all the server rules which will help me in becoming a better admin. I would like to become and admin to help new people so that they do not have any bad experience and I would also like to stop any activity against the server rules.

I have humble.
I am fast learner.
I can speak English frequently.
I am very good at explaining.
I am a hard as well as smart worker.

I get confused if I get many task at once because I generally focus on single task..

Yes, I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin.

Yes, I am ready to sell my business.

Last edited:

Assasin Rich

Ex FIB Deputy Director | Ex SAHP UnderSheriff
Player
1. Your name IRL: Shubh Kumar

2. Your age: 18

3. Time zone: 5MU+3

4. Average online per day: 8-10 hrs

5. Your Discord: assasin 2nd#4515

6. Your Nickname: Assasin Shephard

7. Your ID: 55442

Additional information

I want to become an admin because I have been roleplaying in this city for a long time and have seen tons of people breaking rules and other people not doing anything about it and I want to change that for the better. I also think I would be a great addition to the admin team and would make friends with everyone. Also having many experiance in this server I know all the rules. I have been in almost every org too so I have experianced the majority of roleplay there is to expeirance in this server and I feel it is time to start helping the server by making it a better place.

-My communication skills

-I know English Fluently

- Knowledge of city rules

-I am great under pressure

-I have a quality microphone

-I have a lot of experiance of roleplay in this city

-I am polite and nice

-I learn from my mistakes
-I am very strict

-I am very honest (sometimes too honest)

-I am a perfectionist

Yes I’m Ready.

Don’t have any so of course.

Select for moderation

lucymazekeen

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1- Ezgi
2- 23
3- GMT+03:00
4- 4-10 hours
5- Ezgi #8915
6- Lucy Mazekeen
7- 42553

1- Why do you want to become an admin?
-
I want to be an admin because I want this city to be a peaceful place where people can love and show respect to each other. For this, I want to help existing citizens and people who are new to the city.
2- What are your strengths?
-
First of all, I am fluently speaking Turkish and English. I am good at stress management and reconciliation as I am also actively working in my real life in multinational company. Moreover, I have a fair and empathetic personality, so I will use these aspects in my decisions as an admin. Last but not least, I am a good observer.
3- What are your greatest weakness?
-
Because I see people as myself, I don't look for bad intentions in them.
4- Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
-
Yes, im aware of it the cost.
5- Will you be ready to sell your business?
-
I don't have any business.

Lily Blixky

Best Leader
Player
Information
Name (IRL): Landan
Your Age: 16
Time Zone: NA PST
Average Online Per Day: 7-8 Hours
Discord ID:Voidz#7875
Nickname: Lily Shepherd
ID: 27071
Additional Information

1.Why Do You Want To Become A Admin?
I have now been in GRP for over 6 months, and I have done everything there is to experience, I've been in all legal orgs, I've experienced the gang life and, I've experienced the fam informals and even leading my own family. I was the LSPD leader and with that being said, I now have enough leadership qualities to take over situations that can't be handled Icly. I also want to become a GOD because I love helping the newer citizens of GRP and I love directing them and showing them around the city and introducing the newer things to them.
2. What Are Your Strengths?
- I am not biased
- I am active
-I can control stressful situations
- I know all the rules that are to be known
- I know how to teach others and how to inform them on their mistakes
- I have leadership qualities so I can take over any situation that is considered a Code B
- I am mature
- I am a fast learner
3. What Are Your Weaknesses ?
- I can lose interest in GRP and not come into city for a day or two
- I know a lot more about legal side of organizations then I do with gang sided
4. Will You Be Ready To Leave RP Life To Become A Admin ?
Yes, I have experienced all the RP in my life
5. Will You Be Ready To Sell Your Business?
Yes. ( I don't have one)

Jayden Star

Player
Player
**1. Your name IRL = Kendrick August
2. Your age = 16
3. Time zone = Eastern standard time
4. Average online per day=5-8
5. Your Discord= Daniel Pluxury#2241
6. Your Nickname= Daniel Pluxury
7. Your ID=8514

Additional information
The reason why I want become A god is to help the community of Grand roleplay in my time being a cop I’ve experience a lot of getting taken by Aliens even tho the few God’s warned them they continue do it I say by make this application open again well new God and it be easier to monitor the city
I speak 2 languages Karol and English and my patience im very patience guy, im knowledgeable to the good grand RP Rules

Some times when I’m explaining something to somebody I start stuttering
Ive had my fun and experience in RP but now I think it time to start helping people
Yea sure I don’t see the problem
-Daniel Pluxury**

Wild Chandu

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information

Lexo Vercetti

Respect Everyone
Player

Information

1. Your name IRL: Iman Banerjee
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 7-12
5. Your Discord: Iman#0069
6. Your Nickname: Laka Pluxury
7. Your ID: 42070

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin? (Please Read Full before deciding anything)

Dear administrator of the Server,
I am laka Kirigaya,
I want to be ADMIN because from the starting day i came in the city my one and only dream was to be a part of the administration of the city and serve the city,
For that i knew i need to have experience and knowledge about rules,
So that's why i joined every org in city as High command and as leader and also a normal member of the org and gave my best to train people serve the city. I got selected and passed admin interview before but i selected to be a Leader of Marabunta Grande to Gain experience as a leader, i know i did a mistake there but the main thing is i learned from the mistake and also told everyone about my mistakes cause i want everyone to be perfect, thats all why i want to be admin. and also does not matter what happened with me i did not ever insulted or go against administrator of the server.

-Calm minded

- I Improved My Communication Skills

-Know multiple languages (Hindi, English, Bengali, Sanskrit)

-Know rules

-Have experience as an admin in Hypixel(A popular Minecraft server) and also forum mod of Xbox

-I am creative

-Active in city

- I learn Anything quickly

- Once i learn a thing i always remember that

-Polite

- Main strength I Learn from my mistakes

- I never Give UP! (does not matter after how many applications i will get accepted)

- i am honest

- I am too strict about rules ( That's why accepted my ban and just wanted to let everyone know that i didn't know the rule meaning and after that i knew it )

-I be upset a bit more than others

-I dont stop until i complete my dream ( some people Get angry cause i disturb them but i want to be perfect so i ask my seniors )

Yes, I will leave the RP life to serve the city as an admin and make it more clean

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to having a business while you are an admin)

Yes! (I don't have one)

I hope Administrators will read my
Thanks for Reading my Application

Laka Kirigaya

Giorgi Avalianiii

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL - Giorgi Avaliani
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - GMT +04:00
4. Average online per day - 7-10 hours
5. Your Discord - GiØ#4657
6. Your Nickname - Gio Rich
7. Your ID - 40851

Additional information

I want to become admin because i have a experience in legal and illegal orgs,i know how to play the rp,all rp rules with my experience i know all rp rules gen rules,green zone rules and others just i want to become admin too because i want to help other administrators in every case we will try to give punishment the people who is breaking the rules and we will try too improve the rp and if the people will follow the rp rules this server will be a best(in my opinion its a best server) hen other rp servers We will try to improve this server together I know that this is a very responsible thing but i want to try if i will be a good admin because as i said i have a experience i know all rp situation and i know all rp rules.

I can work very hard,i can be a friendly and i can work with a team if someone need any help i will go and i will help this person because i like when i am helping the people and if i will be a admin I will try to be friendly with people and i will help them in any situation because it will be a my job and as i said i like when i am helping the people.

I get very angry when people don't listen to me but I don't express it and I don't fight people for that.

I am ready for that because i really want to become an admin.

yes i am ready ofc.

Thanks for reading my application

Ex-LT.General ENG 2(NG),Ex-The Families Deputy leader ENG 1,Ex-LSPD HC ENG 1,DHOD of IA (FIB)

Last edited:

Safy Heshka

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
Name (IRL):
Efe
Your Age: 16
Time Zone: (GMT+3)
Average Online Per Day: 7-8 Hours
Discord ID: Efeee#0001
Nickname: Safy Plurkman
ID: 34259
Additional Information
I joined grand rp 3 months ago and gained experience and friendships in various organizations. I want to be a manager because I have a good friend and a managerial spirit. and i am experienced
1.Why Do You Want To Become A Admin?
During my time joining grand rp, I worked in many organizations and was the top commander in most of them. I want to help people as an admin with my experience. and I don't think anyone will have a problem with me because I'm a very good friend and if any player has a problem on this server, I will not hesitate to help, this server is very valuable to me
2. What Are Your Strengths?
I am a person who always likes to learn, gain experience and help people and I see myself very well as a team work.
3. What Are Your Weaknesses ?
My biggest weakness is that I always feel lacking in something I do because no matter what I do I never compromise and I always strive to do more
4. Will You Be Ready To Leave RP Life To Become A Admin ?
Yes
5. Will You Be Ready To Sell Your Business?
Yes

NG:- Lieutenant Division for 2 generals
USSS- Operations Agent For 2 Governor
LSPD: Commander Of Detectives

FIB: Ex Elite SSA2
Ex Famillies

Ex Vagos
Ex Marabunta
Ex Famillies

Last edited:

Kingston Fedorov

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Greham Odrich
2. 25
3. EST
4. 8 - 9 hours a day
5.Greham#2030
6. Colton White
7. 26515

Additional information

Answer : - I am well-versed in game mechanics/script, roleplay, and server rules. It has always been a pleasure for me to assist others in any situation they had. So having the opportunity to actually help a large number of people is the ideal way to fulfil this desire. I am fluent in English. And Love to work as Admin.
I Had Gained Full Knowledge Of Rules Of Legal And Illegal Orgs. So I Can Do Better As I Know And Had Experienced In Legal And illegal Orgs. I Have learnt all the general rules this time i would get a chance for interview because I love being an admin for serving city.

I like to helping the people in the city and as a quite person i had learned every thing about the city .

2. What are your strengths?I

I am a quick learner , fluent english , i have the power to grab any thing within few minutes , helping others I believe in myself and had leadership qualities Are My Strenghts.

I Dont Have Like Any Weakness But If I will Inform If I Have Any In Future.

Yes I am ready to leave rp life for helping people. Love To Serve New Comers In City

Yes but I dont have any business

Wahab347128

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL
Abdul Wahab
2. Your age
3. Your Timezone
+5 (GMT)
6 to 8 hours online per day
5. Your discord
wahabshikaari #2454
6. Your nickname
Wahab
7. Your id

Additional Information

Why do you want to become an admin?
Because when i started the grand rp On my first day i got met with an admin and i saw him doing cool things my car was stuck and he helped me so i want to help people and especially new players so they can stick to this best server in the world

What are your strengths?
My strengths are that i make new friends very quickly i can interact with people so quickly

What are your weaknesses?
My biggest weakness is i cannot see anyone in problem or hurt

Will you ready to have rp life to become an admin?
Yeah for sure i have tried everything on the server except becoming admin so i want to be admin in this best server of the world

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
I don't have any business if i have i will sell my business to be an admin

Kings1

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL- Alex
2. Your age - 17
3. Time zone -I am EU i mainly play around 2am - 10am Sever time
4. Average online per day - Over 7 hours
5. Your Discord - Aux#7402
6. Your Nickname - Aux Lucky
7. Your ID - 33034

Additional information
I want to become an admin because ive always loved the server itself. Ive rped on city 1 and 2 and i love them both but im getting bored of playing. I would love to be an admin because im ready to stop rping and devote my RP life into being an admin. I have been admin on other servers before and i think GRAND rp admin would suit me. I want to make sure RP is running smoothly on both RP sides off things. My main goal is to stop people braking rules and make sure everyone is having a good fun time. I really do hope i get the job and i appreciate you for reading.
My greatest strenghts is im mature and if somebody doesnt want to listen to me i can compose my self well and make sure they understand the situation.
People being toxic and making bad RP experiences to other people and not caring about there RP.
Yes im ready I will devote my RP to becoming an admin.
Yes i dont currently own a buisness so yes.

Kuzuhoki Nagata

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL- Angad
2. Your age-14-15(7 months)
3. Time zone-(GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day-5 hours
5. Your Discord-Bombastic#5939
6. Your Nickname-Kuzuhoki nagata
7. Your ID-45266

Additional information
ans-Because I have done all kinds of RP on the server and been to almost all organizations, I want to become an admin. Since I can help people and punish those who don't follow the rules and break them, I would like to join the staff team as an admin. Since I enjoy helping people and punishing those who break the rules, I will ensure people get a good experience as an admin
ans- Among my greatest strengths are my leadership skills. It has been my privilege to lead the students in my school as a prefect, and I think I can be an effective administrator to ensure a safe roleplaying environment for everyone. Over the course of my career, I have developed excellent communication skills. I have been responsible for facilitating Honesty is one of my strong points. If I am feeling overwhelmed by my workload or do not understand something, I always let my supervisor know.
ans-In the aftermath of receiving notes from a supervisor, I am prone to becoming obsessed with perfecting my work and that leads to greater mistakes in my work as i always do some stuff in hurry.
ans- Yes, i am ready to leave the rp life to become an admin cuz i have seen alot of negative rp done by people so i want to correct it and make grand rp a safe place for everyone and make it more enjoyable.
ans- i dont have a business.

Creed Foxx

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL : Paddy
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : UK (GMT+1)
4. Average online per day : 8+
5. Your Discord : LZ#2872
6. Your Nickname : Creed Foxx
7. Your ID : 2789

Additional information
I want to become a admin because i feel i would be good at bringing justice to the server and making sure every player i playing by the rules
i feel i would become a good admin and be able to give correct punishments and help players in the city and i feel i would make a good asset to the
administor team as im always active and able to assist atleast 6 of 8 hours a day , I feel i am ready to become a admin and i feel that im ready to leave all my RP
life behind and do something to help out the server and the players to help keep it active
My strengths are my ability to learn and grow comfortable with situations to the point i can handle a situation flawlessly , the ability to listen and understand
people , The ability to adapt to the admin life and be comfortable handing out punishments , The fact i have been a administrative helper on the server before
The biggest weakness i have is that i get overwhealmed when to many people are talking at once
I am very comfortable to leave the RP life
Yes as i dont have a buisness

Nylon Pluxury

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Elad Toporek

2. Your age: 16

3. Time zone: GMT+3

4. Average online per day: 4-7

5. Your Discord: Nylon ミ★#7397

6. Your Nickname: Joey Pluxury

7. Your ID: 46817

Additional information

I want to become an admin because I have been roleplaying in this city for a long time and have seen tons of people breaking rules and other people not doing anything about it and I want to change that for the better. I also think I would be a great addition to the admin team and would make friends with everyone. Also having many experiance in this server I know all the rules. I have been in almost every org too so I have experianced the majority of roleplay there is to expeirance in this server and I feel it is time to start helping the server by making it a better place.

-My communication skills

-I know English Fluently

-I am great under pressure

-I have a quality microphone

-I have a lot of experiance of roleplay in this city

-I am polite and nice

-I learn from my mistakes
-I am very strict

-I am very honest (sometimes too honest)

-I am a perfectionist

Yes I’m Ready.

Don’t have any so of course.

Top Bottom