Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Neon Kirigaya

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
2. What are your strengths?
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yash Khobragade
IST(GMT+5:30)
Neon Here#2418
Neon Madking
Ans1= By becoming an admin I will maintain fair RP.
Ans2 = My strength is I can be calm in intence situations.
Ans3=Im really to kind but strict aswell and no mercy for rule breakers definitely 100%.
Ans4=To maintain quality sacrifice needed And I wanna be one.
Ans5=Fortunately i dont have any business.

Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Wahab347128

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL
Abdul Wahab
2. Your age
3. Your Timezone
+5 (GMT)
6 to 8 hours online per day
5. Your discord
wahabshikaari #2454
6. Your nickname
Wahab
7. Your id

Additional Information

Why do you want to become an admin?
Because when i started the grand rp On my first day i got met with an admin and i saw him doing cool things my car was stuck and he helped me so i want to help people and especially new players so they can stick to this best server in the world

What are your strengths?
My strengths are that i make new friends very quickly i can interact with people so quickly

What are your weaknesses?
My biggest weakness is i cannot see anyone in problem or hurt

Will you ready to have rp life to become an admin?
Yeah for sure i have tried everything on the server except becoming admin so i want to be admin in this best server of the world

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
I don't have any business if i have i will sell my business to be an admin

Virat Royal

Royal Elite On Top
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL: Venu
2. Your age:23
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day: 8 - 10+ hours
5. Your Discord: Virat Vekki#3052
6. Your Nickname: Virat Royal
7. Your ID:29822

Additional information

- I want to become an admin to help people who are new arrivals. And I have been more than 90+ days in en2 , so I think I know how other players are performing.. I see the number of players growing drastically, and I see the overwhelming amount of mistakes are be done by players where I would like to tell them what mistake there are doing and I acknowledge the amount of time and effort needed to keep the community strong and deliver a great and fair service as quickly and as reliable as possible.
- Help people by letting them to do a quality RP, so they get a better playing experience on the server, punish people who don't follow the rules and help people who are getting RDM'ed, VDM'ed... etc
- I'll be not discriminate between friends and other player and wont give partial judgement/punishment.
- I'm active, I play fair, I'm nice to people who are nice to me , I would always take tickets/calls first over RP, just like picking recruits first. I always give fair punishments, depending on the situation. I will be dedicated as a admin, I take it seriously. I would love to help the server grow even more and I am always up to help people!
- after all of the above, I enjoyed a lot in the city and i fulfilled myself by showing a quality roleplay every second, i think now its time to stop showing that and helping to others to make a quality roleplay by confessing the rules and everything when they want to know

* I am a good listener and quick learner, Managing, commitment to the quality RP and patience
* I am patient with people and I don't lose my temper, I am a hard worker, when I tend to do something I do it
* a lot experience In game
* Following up the orders passed by higher ups and I've capable of making a quick decisions as per the higher up

* I can't take it if someone who didn't follow the rules and most of time I can be too forward with people but that happens rarely
I'll be more patience at every time, until the situation is cleared

* i would love to be act as admin, I'll play RP when I'm free from admin situations

* yes, i can sell my business if i have one.. so there is no issue in it

agrim

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL= Agrim Punia
2. Your age=20
3. Time zone=GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day= 6 to 8 hrs
5. Your Discord= agrim#9202
6. Your Nickname=agrim puniia
7. Your ID=38044

Additional information
Ans. i have done a lot of time in city and i did all kind of RP and been to all ORGs i want to be an admin because i like helping people in each and every single situation I would like to use my knowledge that I have gained by spending so much time on the server, to help the new players understand the rules and help them grow on the server Now I want to take retirement from RP and help this server grow and maintain the RP discipline I will make sure no one break the server rules and if that player does he/she will be punished.
Ans. I have a lot of patience when it comes to me having to deal with others and handle the situation calmly.
Ans.I don't have any weakness , but if i do any mistake i will rectify it quickly without affecting the rules and all.
Ans. Yes i am ready.
Ans. Yes i am ready.

Aki Pluxury

Player
Player
Congratulations to all these people. you have been selected for Admin Assistant interviews

@Efeee#0001 - Safy Plurkman - 34259
@Jaden#2166 - Jaden Dikestar - 2430
@Srivathsav#0690 - Derek Phillips - 46507
@Iman#0069 - Laka Kirigaya - 42070
@Acemedz#3050 - Andre Mario - 57394
Alexander Pluxury#2241 - Alexander Pluxury - 8514
@Klyky#0101 - KyleK - 58968
@Loca#0001 - Loca William - 25087
rebel Teja#8976 - Rebel Teja - 41648
@Asunaaa#5979 - Asuna Blixky - 26256
@LeazyPlayZ#5475 - Shikari Leazy - 54465
@Devan Toor#2068 - Devan - 39158

Interviews will be at 19:00 Server time on 14th September​

Last edited:

Charandua

Player
Player
Your name IRL : charanbir singh dua
Your age : 17
Time zone : 8 hours daily
Average online per day : 7-8 hours daily
Your Discord : charan dua#0907
Your Nickname : charan dua
Your ID : 41578 (charan badmash)

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

Why do you want to become an admin? : beacuse my dream is also that to become a head of any game or anmy industry so its a good oppurtunity for me
what are your strengths? : i can control any situation at any time , my meeting points are fast ( i can make friends so easily and peacefully )
What are your greatest weaknesses? : i think no maybe some i never saw carefull
Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? : yes ofcourse im ready !!
Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) : yes im ready to sell whatever i have (but no business i have :) )

Yanal

Player
1. Yanal
2. 19
3. GMT+3
4. Averaging 5-12 Hours.
5.Yanal Djani#9002
6. Yanal Pluxury
7. 6426

Additional information

Actually, I've tried many things in this server, I've tried the police life, I've tried the life of being a criminal and being a doctor, and I've lived a long life and I've tried almost everything in the game and I feel now it's time to try the life of being an administrator. And to give all people the right to play fair, or to punish who break the rules of the server.

I can focus on everything that is going on around me and also differentiate between right and wrong, and I feel that I have a soul that loves justice. and hard working and be a good with my work

I do not think that I have weaknesses in this field because I feel that for everything or problems there is a solution

Yes

If i have for sure yes

Last edited:

Zazie Walker

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Souresh

2. Your age : 25

3. Time zone : (GMT+5:30)

4. Average online per day : 11-12 hours

5. Your Discord : Zazie#0001

6. Your Nickname : Zazie Walker

7. Your ID : 31289

Additional information

I have been in this city for quite a while now. I almost have every kind of experience in the city both legal and illegal. Right now I am the under sheriff of SAHP since last term so, I believe that I have good leadership skill and I know almost every city rule. If I become an admin I will try my best to resolve the issues of the players as soon as possible. As an admin I want to make sure that no new player faces any difficulties starting their journey in this city.

1. I stay calm almost in every situation.
2. I have good communication skills . I know a lot of languages.
3. I'm very much active in the city.
4. I'm a quick learner.
5. I like to help everyone.

My greatest weakness probably is that I have more experience in legal Org. Than in illegal Org.

Yes. I think I had my fill from RP life.

Yes. (I dont have any business)

Mujtaba Pluxury

Ex Leader of The Families
Player

Additional information

I have been in this city for quite a while now. I almost have every kind of experience in the city both legal and illegal. Right now I am the under sheriff of SAHP since last term so, I believe that I have good leadership skill and I know almost every city rule. If I become an admin I will try my best to resolve the issues of the players as soon as possible. As an admin I want to make sure that no new player faces any difficulties starting their journey in this city.

4. I'm a quick learner.

My greatest weakness probably is that I have more experience in legal Org. Than in illegal Org.

Last edited:

Nahum Zahavi

ᴱˣ ᴸᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ ᴼᶠ ⱽᵃᵍᵒˢ
Player
this msg was sented by mistake im sry.

Last edited:

Julio Misfit

Me Against The World...
Player
1. Your name IRL: Justin Howell

2. Your age: 19

3. Time zone: NA Eastern Standard Time

4. Average online per day: 6-8 Hours Night time Tuesday-Thursday and All day Friday-Monday

5. Your Discord: Veto#0001

6. Your Nickname: Julio Ortiz

7. Your ID: 6251

Additional information

I want to become an because I’ve done everything I wanted to do in RP and now I want to gain a new experience which is being an admin I like being able to just handle people's problems and handle situations. I also would like to see the city grow from a different perspective and watch the city become bigger. I also what to be able to help out the new people by making sure I can answer any questions they may have. I also would make sure every decision and action I take is well thought out and the best course of action

My Communication Skills and Patience

Can get overwhelmed by too many people screaming a once

Yes I’m Ready

Don’t have any so of course.

John Street

x2 HOD IA | FIB
Player

Additional information

4. I'm a quick learner.

The best fit for the server, good leader and has the best communication with people!!

Noah Acahche

Player
Player
1. Noah Achache
2. 17
3. EST
4.8-10 Hours a day
5. noliky#6662
6. Noah Achache

1. Why Do You Want To Become An Admin
I want to become an admin because I have had so much fun and good RP due to good admins and good server management and I feel like I want to give back to the community the RP that I had, And it's my time to stop RPing and start becoming the awesome admin I can be to help other peers enjoy the great RP I have experienced.

2. What Are Your Strengths
I am very mature for my age.
I am good at receiving constructive criticism
My timezone is different from other admin which would mean that there will always be an admin online.
I don't disrespect others and always show respect to others.
I always follow what I am being told to do
I can handle stressful situations
I can do my job efficiently and respectfully
I am always respectful to my Higherups and other admins that I will work with
Previous Admin On Fivem Servers.

3. What Are Your Biggest Weaknesses
I get angry quite quickly if someone shows disrespect towards me when all I'm trying to do is help especially if I'm showing respect to them.

4. Will You Be Ready To Leave RP Life And Become An Admin
Yes of course.

5. Will You Be Ready To Sell Your Business.
Yes

P.S give me a chance please

Ankesh Kumar

Player
Player
Information

Your name IRL~ Pulkit Bhardwaj
2. Your age~ 21
3. Time zone~ GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day~ 6-8
5. Your Discord~ Ankesh Kumar#4250
6. Your Nickname~ Pulkit Bhardwaj
7. Your ID~ 43099

Additional information

I have spent much time in Grand RP and I have much experience in RP I have spent much time in EN Server 1 as well as well as EN Server 2 I know all the rules of the server I know almost everything I know how to deal with situation as I have experience in many organizations. I have been a part of Ballas and Families in illegal organization and in legal organizations I have experience in SAHP, LSPD, GOV, FIB as well as EMS so I know all the organizations rules as well as gang rules which will give me a upper hand If I become an admin if you take my interview I can prove my potential as an admin I have spent many hours of time in RP so I know almost all the rules.

After becoming an admin my first priority will be to help new people in the city if they have any problem I will try to help the as soon as I can and then I will stop any activity against the server rules so that players have a better experience of our server and they can enjoy their stay in the city to the fullest. I will request you talk with me on e-mail and give me a chance to prove myself and than decide whether‍ I am fit for the post or not.

My strengths are I am very good at helping and explaining and I do not get angry easily and I am very cool at all situations. I can speak English fluently and I can be calm at very bad situations I don't shout at people. I look at all the aspects of the situation and then decide the result. I am a very fast learner.

I want to learn new things at any cost.

Yes, I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin.

Yes, I am ready to sell my business
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information

Last edited:

Darshil Patel

X-SAHP CHIEF
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:- DARSHIL PATEL
2. Your age:- 22
3. Time zone:- GMT+05:30
4. Average online per day:- 7-10 hours
5. Your Discord:- DK PATEL#5122
6. Your Nickname:- dkpatel darshil
7. Your ID:- 37487

Additional information
I like to help people. And I am serving my best in SAHP as a deputy chief of personal. I have lot of experience in city. I know each and every rule. Honestly I want to get experience as a life of Admin. And I know there is not that much admins who can handle that much players and I can give my best as an Admin.
1. I am very hard working person.
2. I am very honest.
3. I have lot of experience in game, and I know each and every rule of server.
4. I can learn fastly.
5. I can handle people easily
6. I have good communication skill.
1. Honestly I am person who easily forget peoples. But I will try to do my best.
2. I am very friendly person.
Yes, I am ready to leave RP life to become an Admin.
Yes, I am ready to sell my business.

Ramana

Enough
Player
Information
Your name IRL : Manohar Yaseen
Your age : 22 (just Today )
Time zone : GMT + 5:30 IST
Average online per day : 7 To 9 Hours
Your Discord : MrTyrant#7940
Your Nickname : Ram Pluxury
Your ID : 54187

Additional information
Why do you want to become an admin?

For the only reason i want be admin Because i love it . I am always love work with Passion In Both IC and OOC . I am always Aware of GRP rules if u take my interview u will know About My GRP knowledge

What are your strengths?

• Always Believe my Self
  • Fast Learner
  • Handle Situations with Clam Mind
  • Knows the situation before Taking Decision
  • Thinking Before speak anything
  • No Favouritism At work
What are your greatest weaknesses?
  • Sensitive
  • Impatient sometimes
  • Making Worng Persons as Frds
Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes

Steve Scepter

One Man Army
Player
1. Your name IRL:Tommy
2. Your age:16
3. Time zone:EST
4. Average online per day: 7hrs
5. Your Discord:Tommy.#5511
6. Your Nickname: Steve BluScepter
7. Your ID:44503

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin: I want to become a admin to help out the new players because they are growing at a rapid rate and teach them the rules. And because I feel like alot of people break rules knowing they probably won't get posted on forums or anything. And I really do want to see this server strive and make it go past its prime. Most of all because I want to help the community
2. What are your strengths: I use logic instead emotion
3. What are your greatest weaknesses: I talk loud
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin: No
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin): I don't have one

Jadenthelion

WAOOOOOOOO
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
: Jaden Polanco
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: EST
4. Average online per day: 5-8
5. Your Discord: Jaden#2166
6. Your Nickname: Jaden Dikestar
7. Your ID: 2430

Additional information

I know I have made past mistakes that I regret greatly. As well as I have grown from those same mistakes and now know what to do and what not to do. I have definitely matured in that time and feel deeply bothered with my ignorance. As I said I now know rules like its the back of my hand. And I feel ready to take on the position that not many other people can handle and take. I speak English and Spanish fluently as well as learning a bit of Turkish. Meaning if anyone Spanish joins and needs help I can handle and help them whenever they need, same goes with Turkish just incase no other Turkish admin is available at the time I can substitute. Also with the Spanish part I have not seen any Spanish admin so I would be the first one to my knowledge the more the merrier. I am not a guy to cheat and or lie about things at any point of time as there is no reason to. I feel like I am at the stage that I know almost everything about this server and only lacking a few things.

I want to make sure everyone's experience in this server is A1 at all times. I will make sure no one is over using powers and make sure no one is getting mistreated at all times when ever I can. I know server rules like its from the back of my hand always. I feel I would fit an admin spot perfectly. I personally want to get rid of the people that make this server and others peoples experiences bad. I want to make sure when people speak about the server they say about how good, clean and safe it is from bad things as that is my main goal in this which is to make sure people are happy. I will always make sure to stay on no ones side no matter the situation. I will always stay unbiased.

I noticed that the admin position listed attention to detail as a desirable skill for the position. I’d say that attention to detail is, in fact, my greatest strength. Discipline. Patient. Enthusiasm. Creative thinking. Task prioritization. Mature for my age. Know what I want and know what I have to do.

Self-criticism. Works to much and I sometimes overdo getting my work done ahead of time. However, I am excellent at meeting deadlines, and with my attention to detail, I know my work is correct.

Yes I am ready to leave RP for this opportunity I feel my RP life is finished and ready to be stopped. In trade of the RP life I get to make sure other RP players experiences will be even better.

Yes. Always

Last edited:

Max Eagle

Player
Player

Additional information

4. I'm a quick learner.

He is Capable enough for it. He is really having good leadership qualities.

Top Bottom