Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

BraveHeart_111

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
2. What are your strengths?
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Information
1. Your name IRL - Dean C.
2. Your age - 32
3. Time zone - GMT
4. Average online per day - 5/6 hours
5. Your Discord - BraveHeart_111#5178
6. Your Nickname - BraveHeart_111
7. Your ID - 59502

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I would like to become an admin as i have been admin before and now a Co-Owner of a FiveM server and would like to help you out. I also updated the roster when new members joined to give them their unit number and added them to the roster and also looked over patrol logs for the command staff to help them out. If anyone needed any help I was there to give them as much help as I could. I have also helped out Civ Admin in the past Community pick and go through scripts that would be good for the Civilian Department and Businesses. I have experience using google docs, sheets and forms as I have made Patrol Logs, Public Roster, Commend / Complaint in the past. I am also very familiar on how to work Teamspeak, and Discord server settings. i was a Deputy Director for HR which dealt with Interviews and Applications.
2. What are your strengths? My strengths are that i am a great listener, fluent English speaker and can keep the situation calm if it starts to get heated and i can be easy to talk to if a player needs to speak with an admin. I am also available via mobile on discord throughout the day if im not in server.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? my weaknesses are my epilepsy as i can take a seizure every so often but as of late i have not had any due to my new medication so if i take a seizure i need to rest for a couple days
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes i am
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes

Nahum Zahavi

ᴱˣ ᴸᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ ᴼᶠ ⱽᵃᵍᵒˢ
Player
1. Your name IRL Nahum

2. Your age 16 now, (in this September i will be 17.)

3. Time zone GMT +2

4. Average online per day 4-8 hours per day.

5. Your Discord Bi9 P4pA#7406

6. Your Nickname Nahum Zahavi

7. Your ID 28113

i would like to become an admin because I think the admin team is helping and giving great and fast comments and support to anyone who needs help, and I just want to be a part of that support system and help citizens out do the server more fair played. i know a bunch of server rules i have alot of experience in the server (Legal and the illegal side), and i think i am ready for this job. It is also another challenge to later in the game, new knowledge. I also want to help people in the city since when I just arrived to the city, it was so hard for me to start, I didnt knew anything or anyone in the city, but I still remember the admin team that helped me a lot thos days and i just want to shere my knowlege with another player who will need my help. I feel that i have alot to give and help if i will be an admin.

A. i am Not stressed and in the moments of truth.

B. Hardworking.

C. Quick Learner.

D. Language.

E. I can be helpful and patient to alot of questions that the citizens will ask me if i will be an admin.

F. I never give up! (Because i believe that in the end of the day, i will get accepted for an admin interview.)

my greatest weaknesses is that sometimes I get so focused at the task at hand, that I have a hard time listening to others.

Yes.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
(It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Yes. (i dont have one.)

EMS Divison Cheif of FTO, Colonel In NG (X2) , SWAT Agent In LSPD (X2), Rank 9 in
Marabunta, Rank 8 In Bloods (X2), HC in
Los santos Vagos (Rank 10 Under Deputy), HC in the families
(Rank 10 Under Deputy), Supervisor of under cover in FIB,
Leader Of Vagos.

Additional information:

i know i disbanded vagos earlier then i was scheduled to, but i had IRL issues, which didn’t allow me to be an active leader. I have resolved all my IRL issues, and i am ready to be admin.

Hope you see my potential have a good day! :ninja:

Last edited:

Safy Heshka

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Information
Name (IRL): Efe
Your Age: 16
Time Zone: (GMT+3)
Average Online Per Day: 7-8 Hours
Discord ID: Efeee#0001
Nickname: Safy Plurkman
ID: 34259
Additional Information
I joined grand rp 3 months ago and gained experience and friendships in various organizations. I want to be a manager because I have a good friend and a managerial spirit. and i am experienced
1.Why Do You Want To Become A Admin?
During my time joining grand rp, I worked in many organizations and was the top commander in most of them. I want to help people as an admin with my experience. and I don't think anyone will have a problem with me because I'm a very good friend and if any player has a problem on this server, I will not hesitate to help, this server is very valuable to me
2. What Are Your Strengths?
I am a person who always likes to learn, gain experience and help people and I see myself very well as a team work.
3. What Are Your Weaknesses ?
My biggest weakness is that I always feel lacking in something I do because no matter what I do I never compromise and I always strive to do more
4. Will You Be Ready To Leave RP Life To Become A Admin ?
Yes
5. Will You Be Ready To Sell Your Business?
Yes

NG:- Lieutenant Division for 2 generals
USSS- Operations Agent For 2 Governor
LSPD: Commander Of Detectives
FIB: Elite SSA2
Ex Famillies
Ex Marabunta
Ex Famillies
Ex Vagos

Yash devarakonda

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL?
=Yasaswi Devarakonda

2. Your age?
=18
3. Time zone?
=GMT +5:30

4. Average online per day?
=6 to 12 hours

5. Your Discord?
=Yash Edric #5575

6. Your Nickname?
=Yash Edric

7. Your ID?
=34039

I want to do help for Grand RP Server citizens who are breaking the rules and also soooo many things is there to i wanna become an admin and also its my first time of admin.

I have a good patience to deal the problems of citizens and i have a good diciplane. Quick Learner
I learn Anything quickly

= Once i learn a thing i always remember that

=Polite

=Main strength I Learn from my mistakes

=I never Give UP! (does not matter after how many applications i will get accepted)

honestly i scare about of darkness in nights and my greatest weaknesses is that sometimes I get so focused at the task at hand, that I have a hard time listening to others.

Yes, yeah be ready to leave RP life to become an admin

unfortunately i dont have a business....thank you.

Last edited:

Max Eagle

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Raj Jasu
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 4-7 hours (Depending on Day)
5. Your Discord: ToxicLord#1665
6. Your Nickname: Max Eagle
7. Your ID: 30199

Additional information
I have been in this city for a quiet good time. I was in SAHP for 2 terms as a HC (FTO). I have being serving people and following city rules with a respectful manner. I have a good experience in both Legal and Illegal as being HC in both the organizations. I have a good leadership qualities and helped many people regarding the city rules. Whether they are newbies or a good players having enough experience. I do have a good reputation in city as well as a enough experience.

• A good leadership Quality
• Handling intense situations calmly
• Good Listener and ready to learn new things
• Great communication skills
• Active in the City

• Knowing all the rules but sometimes difficult to remember the codes.
• Better in Legal Organization than Illegal.

Yes!

Yes (I dont have any business)

Lexo Vercetti

Respect Everyone
Player

Information

1. Your name IRL: Iman Banerjee
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 7-12
5. Your Discord: Iman#0069
6. Your Nickname: Laka Pluxury
7. Your ID: 42070

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin? (Please Read Full before deciding anything)

Dear administrator of the Server,
I am laka Kirigaya,
I want to be ADMIN because from the starting day i came in the city my one and only dream was to be a part of the administration of the city and serve the city,
For that i knew i need to have experience and knowledge about rules,
So that's why i joined every org in city as High command and as leader and also a normal member of the org and gave my best to train people serve the city. I got selected and passed admin interview before but i selected to be a Leader of Marabunta Grande to Gain experience as a leader, i know i did a mistake there but the main thing is i learned from the mistake and also told everyone about my mistakes cause i want everyone to be perfect, thats all why i want to be admin. and also does not matter what happened with me i did not ever insulted or go against administrator of the server.

-Calm minded

- I Improved My Communication Skills

-Know multiple languages (Hindi, English, Bengali, Sanskrit)

-Know rules

-Have experience as an admin in Hypixel(A popular Minecraft server) and also forum mod of Xbox

-I am creative

-Active in city

- I learn Anything quickly

- Once i learn a thing i always remember that

-Polite

- Main strength I Learn from my mistakes

- I never Give UP! (does not matter after how many applications i will get accepted)

- i am honest

- I am too strict about rules ( That's why accepted my ban and just wanted to let everyone know that i didn't know the rule meaning and after that i knew it )

-I be upset a bit more than others

-I dont stop until i complete my dream ( some people Get angry cause i disturb them but i want to be perfect so i ask my seniors )

Yes, I will leave the RP life to serve the city as an admin and make it more clean

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to having a business while you are an admin)

Yes! (I don't have one)

I hope Administrators will read my
Thanks for Reading my Application

Laka Kirigaya

Zubair Rasheed

Player
Player
1.Your Name IRL : Mohammed Zubair
2.Your Age:- 21 Years
3.Time Zone:- GMT+5:30
4.Average Online Per Day:- I will be Online around 8-10 hours.
5.Your Discord:- Zubair Shane#6949
6.Your Nickname:- Zubair Shane
7.Your ID:- 397

Additional information :-

Why do you want to become an admin?
*I've played in EN#1 for like 1 year and currently playing in EN#2 for almost 10 months and i believe i have gained much knowledge about the sever rules and the sever. I Dont face any difficulties while making friends. I have experience of EMS as I worked there as a Chief and I also have a more experience of working in the FIB, SAHP, NG. I also been in Gangs for few months. As I know most the sever rules. So I think this is the time to use my knowledge about this server, so that i can help others those who are new to the city, so they can have a good experience in our server. So I think it will be a great to help the administration team.

Managing, dedication, Time management, patience.

Some times i will loss the patience but i will try my best to keep the patience level.

Yes, i am ready to leave the RP life.

Yes I am ready leave RP and I am ready to sell my biz.

Regards,
Zubair Shane

Last edited:

Edward Pluxury

time solves all problems
Player
1.Your Name IRL : Roland Attila
2.Your Age:- 26 Years
3.Time Zone:- GMT+3
4.Average Online Per Day:- I can be available everyday 4-5 hours
5.Your Discord:- erelix#0001
6.Your Nickname:- Adam Moon
7.Your ID:- 62805

Additional information :-

Why do you want to become an admin?
Currently Im working as Finance employee in a travel job and I think working in a team is my strengh.
I want to become admin to develop myself, learn new things and first to help players and my team

My strenghts are time management, learning fast, paying attention to little details

I lose my pattience after explaining a situation 2 or 3 times, but I try to remain calm until the other part will understand.

Yes, Im ready

I do not have one, but yes.

James Dunk

Fib Deputy,
Player
1. Ethan
3. SG
4.5+ hours and week days usually not available
5. MAI SANN #7878
6. Jack shepherd
7. 24665

1. I wanna be an admin because i think it would be a new experience
for me to learn and to grow and improve my skills and strengths within this community

2. My strengths consist of communication skills I am good with others and I like to spend time and speak with others. I am calm and I can act professional in serious situations

3. Some times i talk too much and may annoy people

4. Yes I will i don't have a lot to lose

5. Don't have a biz

sabri ponch

Player
Player
1- Name IRL : Sabri Boumaza
2- Your age : 19
3- Time zone : UTC +1
4- Average online per day : 5h to 10h somtimes 12h
5- Your discord : abdo2000#796
6- Your nickname : Sabri Mergaza
7- ID : 4600

Additional information

1- i wanna become an admin because i enjoy a lot in this project and because of that i want other people to enjoy it like me and i try every situation from a criminal to leo and i wanna try to make the rp better by making sure that no one is breaking the rulles ( ex diputy cheif LSPD / ex fib / ex bloods /ex famillies )
2- My strengths : Im calm and evrytime i try to do my best and patience while dealing with people and try to make evryone happy . I can speak arabic and english so i can deal with arab people who don t understand english
3- i cant upload pov fast because of the slow internet in my contry and i don som mistakes in the past but i learned from them i try to make my self better )
4- i already live evry rp situation in the server and i make a lot of freinds so yes im ready
5- i don t have business

Darshil Patel

X-SAHP CHIEF
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:- Darshil Kachhadiya
2. Your age:-22
3. Time zone:- GMT(+5:30)
4. Average online per day:- 6 to 8 hours
5. Your Discord:- DK PATEL#5122
6. Your Nickname:-dkpatel darshil
7. Your ID:- 37487

Additional information
I like to help people. And I am serving my best in SAHP as a deputy chief of personal. I have lot of experience in city. I know each and every rule. Honestly I want to get experience as a life of Admin. And I know there is not that much admins who can handle that much players and I can give my best as an Admin.
1. I am very hard working person.
2. I am very honest.
3. I have lot of experience in game, and I know each and every rule of server.
4. I can learn fastly.
5. I can handle people easily
6. I have good communication skill.
1. Honestly I am person who easily forget peoples. But I will try to do my best.
2. I am very friendly person.
Sam Pluxury said:
Yes, I am ready to leave RP life to become an Admin.
Yes, I am ready to sell my business.

Julio Misfit

Me Against The World...
Player
1. Your name IRL: Justin Howell

2. Your age: 19

3. Time zone: NA Eastern Standard Time

4. Average online per day: 6-8 Hours Night time Tuesday-Thursday and All day Friday-Monday

5. Your Discord: Veto#0001

6. Your Nickname: Julio Ortiz

7. Your ID: 6251

Additional information

I want to become an because I’ve done everything I wanted to do in RP and now I want to gain a new experience which is being an admin I like being able to just handle people's problems and handle situations. I also would like to see the city grow from a different perspective and watch the city become bigger. I also what to be able to help out the new people by making sure I can answer any questions they may have. I also would make sure every decision and action I take is well thought out and the best course of action

My Communication Skills and Patience

Can get overwhelmed by too many people screaming a once

Yes I’m Ready

Don’t have any so of course.

BraveHeart_111

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL - Dean C.
2. Your age - 32
3. Time zone - GMT
4. Average online per day - 5/6 hours
5. Your Discord - BraveHeart_111#5178
6. Your Nickname - BraveHeart_111
7. Your ID - 59502

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I would like to become an admin as i have been admin before and now a Co-Owner of a FiveM server and would like to help you out. I also updated the roster when new members joined to give them their unit number and added them to the roster and also looked over patrol logs for the command staff to help them out. If anyone needed any help I was there to give them as much help as I could. I have also helped out Civ Admin in the past Community pick and go through scripts that would be good for the Civilian Department and Businesses. I have experience using google docs, sheets and forms as I have made Patrol Logs, Public Roster, Commend / Complaint in the past. I am also very familiar on how to work Teamspeak, and Discord server settings. i was a Deputy Director for HR which dealt with Interviews and Applications.
2. What are your strengths? My strengths are that i am a great listener, fluent English speaker and can keep the situation calm if it starts to get heated and i can be easy to talk to if a player needs to speak with an admin. I am also available via mobile on discord throughout the day if im not in server.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? my weaknesses are my epilepsy as i can take a seizure every so often but as of late i have not had any due to my new medication so if i take a seizure i need to rest for a couple days
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes i am
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes

GravenLyth

ex-Deputy Leader of Liveinvader EN2
Player
Information
1. Bosco Emmanual
2. 24
3. GMT+8
4. 10h-12h
5. SCADEX#2595
6. Graven Lilith
7. 38507

Additional information
- I want to be an admin cause I know the rules of the server and I can help this city improve a lot better with me being an admin. I like helping people and strict to the ones that try or broke the rules. I was an admin on a previous server on FiveM a while ago.

- I tend to be quick to catch up on things and always ready to learn new knowledge. I tend to maintain my professionalism.

- I tend to pile up on multiple things and try to do them at one time.

- Yes I am fully ready to leave the RP life.

- Yes I am fully ready to join since I don't have a business.

Nylon Pluxury

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Elad Toporek

2. Your age: 16

3. Time zone: GMT+3

4. Average online per day: 4-7

5. Your Discord: Nylon ミ★#7397

6. Your Nickname: Joey Pluxury

7. Your ID: 46817

Additional information

I want to become an admin because I have been roleplaying in this city for a long time and have seen tons of people breaking rules and other people not doing anything about it and I want to change that for the better. I also think I would be a great addition to the admin team and would make friends with everyone. Also having many experiance in this server I know all the rules. I have been in almost every org too so I have experianced the majority of roleplay there is to expeirance in this server and I feel it is time to start helping the server by making it a better place.

-My communication skills

-I know English Fluently

-I am great under pressure

-I have a quality microphone

-I have a lot of experiance of roleplay in this city

-I am polite and nice

-I learn from my mistakes
-I am very strict

-I am very honest (sometimes too honest)

-I am a perfectionist

Yes I’m Ready.

Don’t have any so of course.

Last edited:
Top Bottom