Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Julio Misfit

Me Against The World...
Player
1. Your name IRL: Justin Howell

2. Your age: 19

3. Time zone: NA Eastern Standard Time

4. Average online per day: 6-8 Hours Night time Tuesday-Thursday and All day Friday-Monday

5. Your Discord: Veto#0001

6. Your Nickname: Julio Ortiz

7. Your ID: 6251

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?
I want to become an because I’ve done everything I wanted to do in RP and now I want to gain a new experience which is being an admin I like being able to just handle people's problems and handle situations. I also would like to see the city grow from a different perspective and watch the city become bigger. I also what to be able to help out the new people by making sure I can answer any questions they may have. I also would make sure every decision and action I take is well thought out and the best course of action

2. What are your strengths?
My Communication Skills and Patience

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
Can get overwhelmed by too many people screaming a once

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes I’m Ready

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Don’t have any so of course.

Last edited:

Zak Boloo

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Zak barlow
2. Your age 17
3. Time zone gmt +1
4. Average online per day 12-15
5. Your Discord Zak hellsing#0253
6. Your Nickname Zak hustle
7. Your ID 33546

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? Why not
2. What are your strengths? I’m hard asf I can knock any1 out
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? Nout I’m too hard for that
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Ye
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) I’m broke so I don’t have one

Lily Blixky

Best Leader
Player
Information
Name (IRL): Landan
Your Age: 16
Time Zone: NA PST
Average Online Per Day: 7-8 Hours
Discord ID:Voidz#7875
Nickname: Lily Shepherd
ID: 27071
Additional Information

1.Why Do You Want To Become A Admin?
I have now been in GRP for over 6 months, and I have done everything there is to experience, I've been in all legal orgs, I've experienced the gang life and, I've experienced the fam informals and even leading my own family. I am LSPD leader and with that being said, I now have enough leadership qualities to take over situations that can't be handled Icly. I also want to become a GOD because I love helping the newer citizens of GRP and I love directing them and showing them around the city and introducing the newer things to them.
2. What Are Your Strengths?
- I am not biased
- I am active
-I can control stressful situations
- I know all the rules that are to be known
- I know how to teach others and how to inform them on their mistakes
- I have leadership qualities so I can take over any situation that is considered a Code B
- I am mature
- I am a fast learner
3. What Are Your Weaknesses ?
- I can lose interest in GRP and not come into city for a day or two
- I know a lot more about legal side of organizations then I do with gang sided
- Some days I will only be able to put in an hour or two depending on how schooling goes
4. Will You Be Ready To Leave RP Life To Become A Admin ?
Yes, I have experienced all the RP in my life
5. Will You Be Ready To Sell Your Business?
Yes. ( I don't have one)

Teja Pluxury

When nothing goes right, go left ...
Player
1. Your name IRL : Hari Teja Reddy
2. Your age : 19
3. Time zone : (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day : 8 hours to 10 hours
5. Your Discord : Rebel Teja#8976
6. Your Nickname : Rebel Teja
7. Your ID : 41648

Additional information
Answer : - I am well-versed in game mechanics/script, roleplay, and server rules. It has always been a pleasure for me to assist others in any situation they had. So having the opportunity to actually help a large number of people is the ideal way to fulfil this desire. I am fluent in English. And Love to work as Admin.
I Had Gained Full Knowledge Of Rules Of Legal And Illegal Orgs. So I Can Do Better As I Know And Had Experienced In Legal And illegal Orgs. I Have learnt all the general rules this time i would get a chance for interview because I love being an admin for serving city.

I like to helping the people in the city and as a quite person i had learned every thing about the city .

2. What are your strengths?I

I am a quick learner , fluent english , i have the power to grab any thing within few minutes , helping others I believe in myself and had leadership qualities Are My Strenghts.

I Dont Have Like Any Weakness But If I will Inform If I Have Any In Future.

Yes I am ready to leave rp life for helping people. Love To Serve New Comers In City

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes but I dont have any business

Last edited:

Asuna

worried about real life sorry
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL: Raina
2. Your age: 23
3. Time zone: n/a
4. Average online per day: 12
5. Your Discord: Asunaaa#5979
6. Your Nickname: Asuna Blixky
7. Your ID: 26256

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?: Ive done everything there is to do in RP and im ready to move on to bigger things and help people.
2. What are your strengths?: Im really good with communcation and quick solutions. Im active when most admins seem to be offline and im also active during multiple time zones.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?: Im very outspoken and im not afraid to tell someone the hard truth.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?: Yes. RP has gotten boring and im ready to leave.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin): I do not have a buisness but if i did, i would sell it.

sozr mohmed

Player
Player
Information
1.mohmed
2. 16
3. NA
4.7-12 hours (if i be admin more)
5.ALSK#5916
6.Scope Rain
7.ID177986

Additional information
i want to become an admin because i have done a lot of time in GRP over all all the servers i did all kind of RP and been to all ORGs. i want to be an admin because i know i can make the server be better and better with me in staff team i would like to be one because i like helping people and punishing the ones who don't follow the rules and breaks them i will make sure the people will get good experience because i have done a lot i have been admin in German server and i helped a lot because i have so much knowledge that will help not only players but admins as well i will watch the server and will only do my best to make it better and better.

time management, speaking and writing 3 languages Russian, English and Armenian fluently, i am taking the situations very calm and professional and i am talking professional.

open with people and very small things that don't matter

Yes

Yes

Kingston Fedorov

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL Greham
2. Your age 22
3. Time zone EST
4. Average online per day 4 to 6 hours per day
5. Your Discord Greham#2030
6. Your Nickname Greham White
7. Your ID 1022

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin? The reason why I want to join admin is that I want to be able to help people when they may have questions and they may not know what to do. I love helping people and making their days. I love helping people. Also, I have been in the city from launch day and have learned a lot. Also, I met a lot of new people. I want to make a difference and make sure people get the help they need. If they have questions I will do my best to answer them. I also, know a lot from being in the city for a long time so I think I will do well with helping people. I have been in almost all legal organizations so I know a lot about them. I know a lot of the city rules and I make to make a difference and help make the server a greater place.
2. What are your strengths? My strengths I am dedicated to helping people and making people have fun days. I have good knowledge of the city and know stuff about most legal organizations have I have been in most of them.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? My weakness is sometimes I go overboard and go too above and bond on stuff.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes

Kings1

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL- Alex
2. Your age - 16
3. Time zone -EU i mainly play around 2am - 10am my time
4. Average online per day - Over 7 hours
5. Your Discord - Aux#7402
6. Your Nickname - Aux Lucky
7. Your ID - 33034

Additional information
I want to become an admin because ive always loved the server itself. Ive rped on city 1 and 2 and i love them both but im getting bored of playing. I would love to be an admin because im ready to stop rping and devote my RP life into being an admin. I have been admin on other servers before and i think GRAND rp admin would suit me. I want to make sure RP is running smoothly on both RP sides off things. My main goal is to stop people braking rules and make sure everyone is having a good fun time. I really do hope i get the job and i appreciate you for reading.
My greatest strenghts is im mature and if somebody doesnt want to listen to me i can compose my self well and make sure they understand the situation.
People being toxic and making bad RP experiences to other people and not caring about there RP.
Yes im ready I will devote my RP to becoming an admin.
Yes i dont currently own a buisness so yes.

Nahum Zahavi

ᴱˣ ᴸᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ ᴼᶠ ⱽᵃᵍᵒˢ
Player
Additional information:

1. Your name IRL
Nahum
2. Your age 16 Soon 17
3. Time zone GMT +2. Note: i can be active in game time morning and nights if needed, but my main hours that i am playing is: noon, afternoon, and evening.
4. Average online per day 4-7 hours per day.
5. Your Discord Bi9_p4pA_#7406
6. Your Nickname Nahum Zahavi
7. Your ID 28113

I want to become an admin because I think the admin team is helping and giving great and fast comments and support to anyone who needs help, and I just want to be a part of that support system and help citizens out. i know a bunch of server rules i have alot of experience in the server (Legal and the illegal side), and i think i am ready for this job. It is also another challenge to later in the game, new knowledge. I also want to help people in the city since when I just arrived to the city, it was so hard for me to start, I didnt knew anything or anyone in the city, but I still remember the admin team that helped me a lot thos days. I feel that i have alot to give and help if i will be an admin.

1. i am Not stressed and in the moments of truth I can be helpful and patient to alot of questions that the citizens will ask me if i will be an admin.
2. Hardworking.
3.Quick Learner.

my greatest weaknesses is that sometimes I get so focused at the task at hand, that I have a hard time listening to others.

Yes.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
(It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes. (i dont have one.)

i hope u will see my potential, have a nice day!
;)

EMS Divison Cheif of FTO, Colonel In NG (X2), FIB Special Agent 1 (X2) , SWAT Agent In LSPD (X2), Rank 9 in

Marabunta, Rank 6 in Los santos Vagos, Rank 8 In Bloods (X2), HC in

Los santos Vagos (Rank 10 Under Deputy), HC in the families

(Rank 10 Under Deputy), Supervisor of under cover in FIB.

Lily Blixky

Best Leader
Player
Information
Name (IRL): Landan
Time Zone: NA PST
Discord ID:Voidz#7875
Nickname: Lily Shepherd
ID: 27071
Additional Information

I have now been in GRP for over 6 months, and I have done everything there is to experience, I've been in all legal orgs, I've experienced the gang life and, I've experienced the fam informals and even leading my own family. I am LSPD leader and with that being said, I now have enough leadership qualities to take over situations that can't be handled Icly. I also want to become a GOD because I love helping the newer citizens of GRP and I love directing them and showing them around the city and introducing the newer things to them.
- I am not biased
- I am active
-I can control stressful situations
- I know all the rules that are to be known
- I know how to teach others and how to inform them on their mistakes
- I have leadership qualities so I can take over any situation that is considered a Code B
- I am mature
- I am a fast learner
- I can lose interest in GRP and not come into city for a day or two
- I know a lot more about legal side of organizations then I do with gang sided
- Some days I will only be able to put in an hour or two depending on how schooling goes
Yes, I have experienced all the RP in my life
Yes. ( I don't have one)

Safy Heshka

Player
Player
Information
Name (IRL):
Efe
Time Zone: (GMT+3)
Discord ID: Efeee#0001
Nickname: Safy Plurkman
ID: 34259
Additional Information
I joined grand rp 3 months ago and gained experience and friendships in various organizations. I want to be a manager because I have a good friend and a managerial spirit. and i am experienced
During my time joining grand rp, I worked in many organizations and was the top commander in most of them. I want to help people as an admin with my experience. and I don't think anyone will have a problem with me because I'm a very good friend and if any player has a problem on this server, I will not hesitate to help, this server is very valuable to me
I am a person who always likes to learn, gain experience and help people and I see myself very well as a team work.
My biggest weakness is that I always feel lacking in something I do because no matter what I do I never compromise and I always strive to do more
Yes
Yes

NG:- EX Lieutenant Division for 2 generals
USSS- EX Operations Agent For 2 Governor
LSPD: EX Commander Of Detectives

FIB: Elite SSA
Ex Famillies:
Ex Vagos
Ex Marabunta
Ex Famillies

Last edited:

Julio Misfit

Me Against The World...
Player
1. Your name IRL: Justin Howell

2. Your age: 19

3. Time zone: NA Eastern Standard Time

4. Average online per day: 6-8 Hours Night time Tuesday-Thursday and All day Friday-Monday

5. Your Discord: Veto#0001

6. Your Nickname: Julio Ortiz

7. Your ID: 6251

Additional information

I want to become an because I’ve done everything I wanted to do in RP and now I want to gain a new experience which is being an admin I like being able to just handle people's problems and handle situations. I also would like to see the city grow from a different perspective and watch the city become bigger. I also what to be able to help out the new people by making sure I can answer any questions they may have. I also would make sure every decision and action I take is well thought out and the best course of action

My Communication Skills and Patience

Can get overwhelmed by too many people screaming a once

Yes I’m Ready

Don’t have any so of course.

Ankesh Kumar

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Your name IRL~ Pulkit Bhardwaj
2. Your age~ 21
3. Time zone~ GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day~ 6-8
5. Your Discord~ Ankesh Kumar#4250
6. Your Nickname~ Pulkit Bhardwaj
7. Your ID~ 43099

Additional information

I want to be an admin because I have prior experience in server I know all the rules and I also want to help others people as well as anything against the server rules.

My strengths are I am very good at helping and explaining and I do not get angry easily and I am very cool at all situations.

I don't think there is any weakness that can stop me from becoming an admin.

Yes, I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin.

Yes, I am ready to sell my business

Last edited:

Nahum Zahavi

ᴱˣ ᴸᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ ᴼᶠ ⱽᵃᵍᵒˢ
Player
Additional information:

1. Your name IRL
Nahum
2. Your age 16 Soon 17
3. Time zone GMT +2. Note: i can be active in game time morning and nights if needed, but my main hours that i am playing is: noon, afternoon, and evening.
4. Average online per day 4-7 hours per day.
5. Your Discord Bi9_p4pA_#7406
6. Your Nickname Nahum Zahavi
7. Your ID 28113

I want to become an admin because I think the admin team is helping and giving great and fast comments and support to anyone who needs help, and I just want to be a part of that support system and help citizens out. i know a bunch of server rules i have alot of experience in the server (Legal and the illegal side), and i think i am ready for this job. It is also another challenge to later in the game, new knowledge. I also want to help people in the city since when I just arrived to the city, it was so hard for me to start, I didnt knew anything or anyone in the city, but I still remember the admin team that helped me a lot thos days. I feel that i have alot to give and help if i will be an admin.

1. i am Not stressed and in the moments of truth I can be helpful and patient to alot of questions that the citizens will ask me if i will be an admin.
2. Hardworking.
3.Quick Learner.

my greatest weaknesses is that sometimes I get so focused at the task at hand, that I have a hard time listening to others.

Yes.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
(It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes. (i dont have one.)

i hope u will see my potential, have a nice day!
;)

EMS Divison Cheif of FTO, Colonel In NG (X2), FIB Special Agent 1 (X2) , SWAT Agent In LSPD (X2), Rank 9 in

Marabunta, Rank 6 in Los santos Vagos, Rank 8 In Bloods (X2), HC in

Los santos Vagos (Rank 10 Under Deputy), HC in the families

(Rank 10 Under Deputy), Supervisor of under cover in FIB.

Kings1

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL- Alex
2. Your age - 16
3. Time zone -I am not NA sadly but i mainly play around 2am - 10am my time which is early NA times!
4. Average online per day - Over 7 hours
5. Your Discord - Aux#7402
6. Your Nickname - Aux Lucky
7. Your ID - 33034

Additional information
I want to become an admin because ive always loved the server itself. Ive rped on city 1 and 2 and i love them both but im getting bored of playing. I would love to be an admin because im ready to stop rping and devote my RP life into being an admin. I have been admin on other servers before and i think GRAND rp admin would suit me. I want to make sure RP is running smoothly on both RP sides off things. My main goal is to stop people braking rules and make sure everyone is having a good fun time. I really do hope i get the job and i appreciate you for reading.
My greatest strenghts is im mature and if somebody doesnt want to listen to me i can compose my self well and make sure they understand the situation.
People being toxic and making bad RP experiences to other people and not caring about there RP.
Yes im ready I will devote my RP to becoming an admin.
Yes i dont currently own a buisness so yes.

Leazy Plays

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information

1. Your name IRL

Rishabh Bihola

2. Your age

3. Time zone:
GMT+05:30

4. Average online per day:
3-4 Hours

5. Your Discord:
LeazyPlayZ#5475

6. Your Nickname:
Shikari Leazy

7. Your ID

Additional information

Well, i want to make the Grand RP Server feel safe for other players by Helping them and to make sure no one break rules and i also feel like i can do a lot more for the city by being an Admin. I really love to help people and also to punish who break rules. I have been in the server for some time and i have learned something new everyday. I want to make sure every new player learns something new everyday just like me and don't make mistakes that i made when i was new.

My strengths:
(1) I take every situation professionally and stay calm even under pressure.
(2) I am a quick learner too.
(3) I am filled with Creativity!
(4) I learn from my mistakes.
(5) open minded
(6) Strict upon following rules

My greatest weakness is that sometimes i get too much excited that i reveal some thing that i was not suppose to, but now i have learned to control my weakness.

Yes, i am ready. Well, i will miss the RP life but i am ready to do anything to help our Citizens. I will do anything to help, protect and make our Grand RP Citizens feel safe.

Yes (Don't own one)

Thanks for Reading my Application.

Last edited:

Lexo Vercetti

Respect Everyone
Player

Information

1. Your name IRL: Iman Banerjee
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 7-12
5. Your Discord: Iman#0069
6. Your Nickname: Laka Kirigaya
7. Your ID: 42070

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin? (Please Read Full before deciding anything)

Dear administrator of the Server,
I am laka Kirigaya,
I want to be ADMIN because from the starting day i came in the city my one and only dream was to be a part of the administration of the city and serve the city,
For that i knew i need to have experience and knowledge about rules,
So that's why i joined every org in city as High command and as leader and also a normal member of the org and gave my best to train people serve the city. I got selected and passed admin interview before but i selected to be a Leader of Marabunta Grande to Gain experience as a leader, i know i did a mistake there but the main thing is i learned from the mistake and also told everyone about my mistakes cause i want everyone to be perfect, thats all why i want to be admin. and also does not matter what happened wit
h me i did not ever insulted or go against administrator of the server.

-Calm minded

-Know multiple languages (Hindi, English, Bengali, Sanskrit)

-Know rules

-Have experience as an admin in Hypixel(A popular Minecraft server) and also forum mod of Xbox

-I am creative

-Active in city

- I learn Anything quickly

- Once i learn a thing i always remember that

-Polite

- Main strength I Learn from my mistakes

- I never Give UP! (does not matter after how many applications i will get accepted)

- i am honest

- I am too strict about rules ( That's why accepted my ban and just wanted to let everyone know that i didn't know the rule meaning and after that i knew it )

-I be upset a bit more than others

-I dont stop until i complete my dream ( some people Get angry cause i disturb them but i want to be perfect so i ask my seniors )

Yes, I will leave the RP life to serve the city as an admin and make it more clean

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to having a business while you are an admin)

Yes! (I don't have one)

I hope Administrators will read my
Thanks for Reading my Application

Laka Kirigaya

Devan Carlos

Leader of Carlos
Player
Information
1. Devanjot Toor
2. 26
3. +5:30 (IST)
4. 10-14 Hours
5. Devan Toor#2068
6. Devan
7. 39158

Additional information
1. I want to become admin beasuse i have spent time in mostly all organisations in roleplay and also spent time in roleplay without been in any organisations so i know how RP work in and out of orgs. Now i know what kind os mistakes people do in poleplay and what are the main rules that they don't follow , so i want to become an admin and want to improve all these things in roleplay players .
2. My main strengths is that i don't judge anyone by what other people say about them , first i study about them properly and then took any decision and i'm sure that this will help me doing my work as admin .
3. According to me i don't think that i have any kind of weakness that will distract me from my work as admin.
4. Yes I am definitely ready to leave RP life to become an admin
5. yes, for sure .

Top Bottom