Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Nahum Zahavi

ᴱˣ ᴸᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ ᴼᶠ ⱽᵃᵍᵒˢ
Player
Additional information:

1. Your name IRL
Nahum
2. Your age 16 Soon 17
3. Time zone GMT +2. Note: i can be active in game time morning and nights if needed, but my main hours that i am playing is: noon, afternoon, and evening.
4. Average online per day 4-7 hours per day.
5. Your Discord Bi9_p4pA_#7406
6. Your Nickname Nahum Zahavi
7. Your ID 28113

1. Why do you want to become an admin?

I want to become an admin because I think the admin team is helping and giving great and fast comments and support to anyone who needs help, and I just want to be a part of that support system and help citizens out. i know a bunch of server rules i have alot of experience in the server (Legal and the illegal side), and i think i am ready for this job. It is also another challenge to later in the game, new knowledge. I also want to help people in the city since when I just arrived to the city, it was so hard for me to start, I didnt knew anything or anyone in the city, but I still remember the admin team that helped me a lot thos days. I feel that i have alot to give and help if i will be an admin.

2. What are your strengths?

1. i am Not stressed and in the moments of truth I can be helpful and patient to alot of questions that the citizens will ask me if i will be an admin.
2. Hardworking.
3.Quick Learner.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?

my greatest weaknesses is that sometimes I get so focused at the task at hand, that I have a hard time listening to others.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
(It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes. (i dont have one.)

i hope u will see my potential, have a nice day!
;)

EMS Divison Cheif of FTO, Colonel In NG (X2), FIB Special Agent 1 (X2) , SWAT Agent In LSPD (X2), Rank 9 in

Marabunta, Rank 6 in Los santos Vagos, Rank 8 In Bloods (X2), HC in

Los santos Vagos (Rank 10 Under Deputy), HC in the families

(Rank 10 Under Deputy), Supervisor of under cover in FIB.

Kings1

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
1. Your name IRL- Alex
2. Your age - 16
3. Time zone -I am not NA sadly but i mainly play around 2am - 10am my time which is early NA times!
4. Average online per day - Over 7 hours
5. Your Discord - Aux#7402
6. Your Nickname - Aux Lucky
7. Your ID - 33034

Additional information
I want to become an admin because ive always loved the server itself. Ive rped on city 1 and 2 and i love them both but im getting bored of playing. I would love to be an admin because im ready to stop rping and devote my RP life into being an admin. I have been admin on other servers before and i think GRAND rp admin would suit me. I want to make sure RP is running smoothly on both RP sides off things. My main goal is to stop people braking rules and make sure everyone is having a good fun time. I really do hope i get the job and i appreciate you for reading.
My greatest strenghts is im mature and if somebody doesnt want to listen to me i can compose my self well and make sure they understand the situation.
People being toxic and making bad RP experiences to other people and not caring about there RP.
Yes im ready I will devote my RP to becoming an admin.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes i dont currently own a buisness so yes.

Leazy Plays

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information

1. Your name IRL

Rishabh Bihola

2. Your age

3. Time zone:
GMT+05:30

4. Average online per day:
3-4 Hours

5. Your Discord:
LeazyPlayZ#5475

6. Your Nickname:
Shikari Leazy

7. Your ID

Additional information

Well, i want to make the Grand RP Server feel safe for other players by Helping them and to make sure no one break rules and i also feel like i can do a lot more for the city by being an Admin. I really love to help people and also to punish who break rules. I have been in the server for some time and i have learned something new everyday. I want to make sure every new player learns something new everyday just like me and don't make mistakes that i made when i was new.

My strengths:
(1) I take every situation professionally and stay calm even under pressure.
(2) I am a quick learner too.
(3) I am filled with Creativity!
(4) I learn from my mistakes.
(5) open minded
(6) Strict upon following rules

My greatest weakness is that sometimes i get too much excited that i reveal some thing that i was not suppose to, but now i have learned to control my weakness.

Yes, i am ready. Well, i will miss the RP life but i am ready to do anything to help our Citizens. I will do anything to help, protect and make our Grand RP Citizens feel safe.

Yes (Don't own one)

Thanks for Reading my Application.

Last edited:

Lexo Vercetti

Respect Everyone
Player

Information

1. Your name IRL: Iman Banerjee
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 7-12
5. Your Discord: Iman#0069
6. Your Nickname: Laka Kirigaya
7. Your ID: 42070

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin? (Please Read Full before deciding anything)

Dear administrator of the Server,
I am laka Kirigaya,
I want to be ADMIN because from the starting day i came in the city my one and only dream was to be a part of the administration of the city and serve the city,
For that i knew i need to have experience and knowledge about rules,
So that's why i joined every org in city as High command and as leader and also a normal member of the org and gave my best to train people serve the city. I got selected and passed admin interview before but i selected to be a Leader of Marabunta Grande to Gain experience as a leader, i know i did a mistake there but the main thing is i learned from the mistake and also told everyone about my mistakes cause i want everyone to be perfect, thats all why i want to be admin. and also does not matter what happened wit
h me i did not ever insulted or go against administrator of the server.

-Calm minded

-Know multiple languages (Hindi, English, Bengali, Sanskrit)

-Know rules

-Have experience as an admin in Hypixel(A popular Minecraft server) and also forum mod of Xbox

-I am creative

-Active in city

- I learn Anything quickly

- Once i learn a thing i always remember that

-Polite

- Main strength I Learn from my mistakes

- I never Give UP! (does not matter after how many applications i will get accepted)

- i am honest

- I am too strict about rules ( That's why accepted my ban and just wanted to let everyone know that i didn't know the rule meaning and after that i knew it )

-I be upset a bit more than others

-I dont stop until i complete my dream ( some people Get angry cause i disturb them but i want to be perfect so i ask my seniors )

Yes, I will leave the RP life to serve the city as an admin and make it more clean

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to having a business while you are an admin)

Yes! (I don't have one)

I hope Administrators will read my
Thanks for Reading my Application

Laka Kirigaya

Devan Carlos

Leader of Carlos
Player
Information
1. Devanjot Toor
2. 26
3. +5:30 (IST)
4. 10-14 Hours
5. Devan Toor#2068
6. Devan
7. 39158

Additional information
1. I want to become admin beasuse i have spent time in mostly all organisations in roleplay and also spent time in roleplay without been in any organisations so i know how RP work in and out of orgs. Now i know what kind os mistakes people do in poleplay and what are the main rules that they don't follow , so i want to become an admin and want to improve all these things in roleplay players .
2. My main strengths is that i don't judge anyone by what other people say about them , first i study about them properly and then took any decision and i'm sure that this will help me doing my work as admin .
3. According to me i don't think that i have any kind of weakness that will distract me from my work as admin.
4. Yes I am definitely ready to leave RP life to become an admin
5. yes, for sure .

Neon Kirigaya

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Yash Khobragade
IST(GMT+5:30)
Neon Here#2418
Neon Madking
Ans1= By becoming an admin I will maintain fair RP.
Ans2 = My strength is I can be calm in intence situations.
Ans3=Im really to kind but strict aswell and no mercy for rule breakers definitely 100%.
Ans4=To maintain quality sacrifice needed And I wanna be one.
Ans5=Fortunately i dont have any business.

Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information

Wahab347128

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL
Abdul Wahab
2. Your age
3. Your Timezone
+5 (GMT)
6 to 8 hours online per day
5. Your discord
wahabshikaari #2454
6. Your nickname
Wahab
7. Your id

Additional Information

Why do you want to become an admin?
Because when i started the grand rp On my first day i got met with an admin and i saw him doing cool things my car was stuck and he helped me so i want to help people and especially new players so they can stick to this best server in the world

What are your strengths?
My strengths are that i make new friends very quickly i can interact with people so quickly

What are your weaknesses?
My biggest weakness is i cannot see anyone in problem or hurt

Will you ready to have rp life to become an admin?
Yeah for sure i have tried everything on the server except becoming admin so i want to be admin in this best server of the world

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
I don't have any business if i have i will sell my business to be an admin

Virat Royal

Royal Elite On Top
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL: Venu
2. Your age:23
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day: 8 - 10+ hours
5. Your Discord: Virat Vekki#3052
6. Your Nickname: Virat Royal
7. Your ID:29822

Additional information

- I want to become an admin to help people who are new arrivals. And I have been more than 90+ days in en2 , so I think I know how other players are performing.. I see the number of players growing drastically, and I see the overwhelming amount of mistakes are be done by players where I would like to tell them what mistake there are doing and I acknowledge the amount of time and effort needed to keep the community strong and deliver a great and fair service as quickly and as reliable as possible.
- Help people by letting them to do a quality RP, so they get a better playing experience on the server, punish people who don't follow the rules and help people who are getting RDM'ed, VDM'ed... etc
- I'll be not discriminate between friends and other player and wont give partial judgement/punishment.
- I'm active, I play fair, I'm nice to people who are nice to me , I would always take tickets/calls first over RP, just like picking recruits first. I always give fair punishments, depending on the situation. I will be dedicated as a admin, I take it seriously. I would love to help the server grow even more and I am always up to help people!
- after all of the above, I enjoyed a lot in the city and i fulfilled myself by showing a quality roleplay every second, i think now its time to stop showing that and helping to others to make a quality roleplay by confessing the rules and everything when they want to know

* I am a good listener and quick learner, Managing, commitment to the quality RP and patience
* I am patient with people and I don't lose my temper, I am a hard worker, when I tend to do something I do it
* a lot experience In game
* Following up the orders passed by higher ups and I've capable of making a quick decisions as per the higher up

* I can't take it if someone who didn't follow the rules and most of time I can be too forward with people but that happens rarely
I'll be more patience at every time, until the situation is cleared

* i would love to be act as admin, I'll play RP when I'm free from admin situations

* yes, i can sell my business if i have one.. so there is no issue in it

agrim

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL= Agrim Punia
2. Your age=20
3. Time zone=GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day= 6 to 8 hrs
5. Your Discord= agrim#9202
6. Your Nickname=agrim puniia
7. Your ID=38044

Additional information
Ans. i have done a lot of time in city and i did all kind of RP and been to all ORGs i want to be an admin because i like helping people in each and every single situation I would like to use my knowledge that I have gained by spending so much time on the server, to help the new players understand the rules and help them grow on the server Now I want to take retirement from RP and help this server grow and maintain the RP discipline I will make sure no one break the server rules and if that player does he/she will be punished.
Ans. I have a lot of patience when it comes to me having to deal with others and handle the situation calmly.
Ans.I don't have any weakness , but if i do any mistake i will rectify it quickly without affecting the rules and all.
Ans. Yes i am ready.
Ans. Yes i am ready.

Aki Pluxury

Player
Player
Congratulations to all these people. you have been selected for Admin Assistant interviews

@Efeee#0001 - Safy Plurkman - 34259
@Jaden#2166 - Jaden Dikestar - 2430
@Srivathsav#0690 - Derek Phillips - 46507
@Iman#0069 - Laka Kirigaya - 42070
@Acemedz#3050 - Andre Mario - 57394
Alexander Pluxury#2241 - Alexander Pluxury - 8514
@Klyky#0101 - KyleK - 58968
@Loca#0001 - Loca William - 25087
rebel Teja#8976 - Rebel Teja - 41648
@Asunaaa#5979 - Asuna Blixky - 26256
@LeazyPlayZ#5475 - Shikari Leazy - 54465
@Devan Toor#2068 - Devan - 39158

Interviews will be at 19:00 Server time on 14th September​

Last edited:

Charandua

Player
Player
Your name IRL : charanbir singh dua
Your age : 17
Time zone : 8 hours daily
Average online per day : 7-8 hours daily
Your Discord : charan dua#0907
Your Nickname : charan dua
Your ID : 41578 (charan badmash)

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

Why do you want to become an admin? : beacuse my dream is also that to become a head of any game or anmy industry so its a good oppurtunity for me
what are your strengths? : i can control any situation at any time , my meeting points are fast ( i can make friends so easily and peacefully )
What are your greatest weaknesses? : i think no maybe some i never saw carefull
Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? : yes ofcourse im ready !!
Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) : yes im ready to sell whatever i have (but no business i have :) )

Yanal

Player
1. Yanal
2. 19
3. GMT+3
4. Averaging 5-12 Hours.
5.Yanal Djani#9002
6. Yanal Pluxury
7. 6426

Additional information

Actually, I've tried many things in this server, I've tried the police life, I've tried the life of being a criminal and being a doctor, and I've lived a long life and I've tried almost everything in the game and I feel now it's time to try the life of being an administrator. And to give all people the right to play fair, or to punish who break the rules of the server.

I can focus on everything that is going on around me and also differentiate between right and wrong, and I feel that I have a soul that loves justice. and hard working and be a good with my work

I do not think that I have weaknesses in this field because I feel that for everything or problems there is a solution

Yes

If i have for sure yes

Last edited:

Zazie Walker

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Souresh

2. Your age : 25

3. Time zone : (GMT+5:30)

4. Average online per day : 11-12 hours

5. Your Discord : Zazie#0001

6. Your Nickname : Zazie Walker

7. Your ID : 31289

Additional information

I have been in this city for quite a while now. I almost have every kind of experience in the city both legal and illegal. Right now I am the under sheriff of SAHP since last term so, I believe that I have good leadership skill and I know almost every city rule. If I become an admin I will try my best to resolve the issues of the players as soon as possible. As an admin I want to make sure that no new player faces any difficulties starting their journey in this city.

1. I stay calm almost in every situation.
2. I have good communication skills . I know a lot of languages.
3. I'm very much active in the city.
4. I'm a quick learner.
5. I like to help everyone.

My greatest weakness probably is that I have more experience in legal Org. Than in illegal Org.

Yes. I think I had my fill from RP life.

Yes. (I dont have any business)

Mujtaba Pluxury

Ex Leader of The Families
Player

Additional information

I have been in this city for quite a while now. I almost have every kind of experience in the city both legal and illegal. Right now I am the under sheriff of SAHP since last term so, I believe that I have good leadership skill and I know almost every city rule. If I become an admin I will try my best to resolve the issues of the players as soon as possible. As an admin I want to make sure that no new player faces any difficulties starting their journey in this city.

4. I'm a quick learner.

My greatest weakness probably is that I have more experience in legal Org. Than in illegal Org.

Last edited:

Nahum Zahavi

ᴱˣ ᴸᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ ᴼᶠ ⱽᵃᵍᵒˢ
Player
this msg was sented by mistake im sry.

Last edited:

Julio Misfit

Me Against The World...
Player
1. Your name IRL: Justin Howell

2. Your age: 19

3. Time zone: NA Eastern Standard Time

4. Average online per day: 6-8 Hours Night time Tuesday-Thursday and All day Friday-Monday

5. Your Discord: Veto#0001

6. Your Nickname: Julio Ortiz

7. Your ID: 6251

Additional information

I want to become an because I’ve done everything I wanted to do in RP and now I want to gain a new experience which is being an admin I like being able to just handle people's problems and handle situations. I also would like to see the city grow from a different perspective and watch the city become bigger. I also what to be able to help out the new people by making sure I can answer any questions they may have. I also would make sure every decision and action I take is well thought out and the best course of action

My Communication Skills and Patience

Can get overwhelmed by too many people screaming a once

Yes I’m Ready

Don’t have any so of course.

John Street

x2 HOD IA | FIB
Player

Additional information

4. I'm a quick learner.

The best fit for the server, good leader and has the best communication with people!!

Noah Acahche

Player
Player
1. Noah Achache
2. 17
3. EST
4.8-10 Hours a day
5. noliky#6662
6. Noah Achache

1. Why Do You Want To Become An Admin
I want to become an admin because I have had so much fun and good RP due to good admins and good server management and I feel like I want to give back to the community the RP that I had, And it's my time to stop RPing and start becoming the awesome admin I can be to help other peers enjoy the great RP I have experienced.

2. What Are Your Strengths
I am very mature for my age.
I am good at receiving constructive criticism
My timezone is different from other admin which would mean that there will always be an admin online.
I don't disrespect others and always show respect to others.
I always follow what I am being told to do
I can handle stressful situations
I can do my job efficiently and respectfully
I am always respectful to my Higherups and other admins that I will work with
Previous Admin On Fivem Servers.

3. What Are Your Biggest Weaknesses
I get angry quite quickly if someone shows disrespect towards me when all I'm trying to do is help especially if I'm showing respect to them.

4. Will You Be Ready To Leave RP Life And Become An Admin
Yes of course.

5. Will You Be Ready To Sell Your Business.
Yes

P.S give me a chance please

Ankesh Kumar

Player
Player
Information

Your name IRL~ Pulkit Bhardwaj
2. Your age~ 21
3. Time zone~ GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day~ 6-8
5. Your Discord~ Ankesh Kumar#4250
6. Your Nickname~ Pulkit Bhardwaj
7. Your ID~ 43099

Additional information

I have spent much time in Grand RP and I have much experience in RP I have spent much time in EN Server 1 as well as well as EN Server 2 I know all the rules of the server I know almost everything I know how to deal with situation as I have experience in many organizations. I have been a part of Ballas and Families in illegal organization and in legal organizations I have experience in SAHP, LSPD, GOV, FIB as well as EMS so I know all the organizations rules as well as gang rules which will give me a upper hand If I become an admin if you take my interview I can prove my potential as an admin I have spent many hours of time in RP so I know almost all the rules.

After becoming an admin my first priority will be to help new people in the city if they have any problem I will try to help the as soon as I can and then I will stop any activity against the server rules so that players have a better experience of our server and they can enjoy their stay in the city to the fullest. I will request you talk with me on e-mail and give me a chance to prove myself and than decide whether‍ I am fit for the post or not.

My strengths are I am very good at helping and explaining and I do not get angry easily and I am very cool at all situations. I can speak English fluently and I can be calm at very bad situations I don't shout at people. I look at all the aspects of the situation and then decide the result. I am a very fast learner.

I want to learn new things at any cost.

Yes, I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin.

Yes, I am ready to sell my business
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information

Last edited:
Top Bottom