Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Rocky Knights

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
2. What are your strengths?
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Information
1.Sk.nesar
2. 19
3. GMT +5:30 [IST]
4. 8-10 hours
5.Rocky😎#3976
6. Rocky Knights

Additional information

A. i want to become an admin because, i want to help people who needs help in time and to clarify their queries and in my past i already been as a server administrator and i know how to handle the situation in correct manner and i will try my best to help people to achive best Rp experience in the server

A. being confident and being friendly with people

A. being friendly to my haters as well sometime i will feel regret and quickly apologize them and they will take this as their advantage

A. yes i am ready to leave RP lfe to beacome an administrator and i have already experienced it

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
A. yes i am ready to sell my business if i have it

thank you, Greetings

Ajani Gaye

Player
Player
Admin for grand rp

Information
1. Your name IRL- Ajani Gaye
2. Your age -16
3. Time zone- United States eastern time
4. Average online per day- I usually don't play on weekdays because I have school but if I don't have school on that day I would play 5-7 hours and on weekends 8-10
5. Your Discord- AjaniCommander3532#4300
6. Your Nickname - Ajani
7. Your ID - 35182

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I want to become an admin because I want to help people in the city and in roleplay to make it more fun and enjoyable for people to play. I have been playing in grand rp since June of this year 6 months ago. I have made friends in grand rp. They help and teach me how to role play and learn the server rules. In roleplay I was a fib agent for five terms chris jackson, abdel pluxury, Jonny, lily and now muz trappy and I was also in SAHP and LSPD for not that long because I had to go back to FIB. Being an admin is not all about the fun, it's all about you helping the people in grand rp to make it more better and fun for people to play and enjoy. I love helping others and I want to help people and solve problems in the grand rp . I am aware of server rules, and this is why I want to be an admin.
2. What are your strengths? My strengths are being able to get along with others when the person is listening to me and also being nice to others and being helpful.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? My greatest weakness is when people don't tend to listen to what I'm trying to tell them and when people get me really mad and overthinking too much.
Yes, because I always wanted to be an admin since I started playing grand rp.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) yes but I don't have a business

Lisa Flx

Ex-Leader Of Bloods
Player
Information
1. Ayush Agarwal
2. 17
3. GMT+5:30
4. 4 to 6 hours
5. AYUSHGAMING#9664
6.Eagle Kirigaya
7. 46522

Additional information

I have a lot of experience in this city because I am playing this server from almost 5 months I have been in most of the orgs in city and now I want to be a admin because I know all the rules I know how the city works and i think this can new the new people in the city no matter in what situation they are stuck I think I can help them. This time a lot of rule breakers are rising up I want to punish the rule breakers because it will help in maintaining RP.

1. Fluent English
2. Quick Learner
3. I have patience
4. I have a lot experience as a LEO
5. I am very friendly kind of a person
6. I can stay calm in intense situation

I don't have any weaknesses because I always convert my weaknesses in ability/strength.

Yes i am ready to leave RP life because i have achieved all the goals in RP life.

Yes , ( I don't have any business in city ).

EX-NG Under-Deputy , EX-Head of IA and MP
EX-SAHP HC

EX-LPSD HC
EX-Marabunta HC

Current- FIB HOD ( HR )

Last edited:

dhruv pruthi

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1.Your name IRL: Dhruv
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 5h
5. Your Discord: Dhruv Uzumaki#6826
6. Your Nickname. Dhruv Uzumaki
7. Your ID: 58117

Additional information

I've played in server EN#2. It’s been more than 2 months playing on this server and I believe I have accomplished everything. I have no difficulties making friends on the server I have experience of EMS as I worked there and I also have experience of working in SAHP,I also have been a part of a gang. As I have this much experience so I know all the rules. So I think that its time that I should use my knowledge and Want to help the community be shaped on En 2.

I get along with people

My greatest weakness is i have less time of play

Yes, I am ready to leave RP life.

5.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
I don't have a business

Last edited:

Max Dregen

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Max
2. 15
3. EST
4. 20 hours
5. Simon Riley#1324
6. Max Dregan
7. 8730

Additional information
I want to be an admin because I think I have enough experience that is required to know all the rules of the server. I have worked under both spheres of influences on the server1 for 6 months, the crime and the state. I understand how tiring the job of an admin could be since a lot of active players on EN1 server event after the launch of EN 2 server and other server too, I would like to use my knowledge that I have gained by spending so much time on the server, to help the new players understand the rules and help them grow on the server. I will make sure not even a single person who approaches me for a problem, does not go back with empty hands. With my experience, I can also suggest people how to react RP in a particular situation. I will make sure no one break the server rules and if that player does he/she will be punished.

2. What are your strengths? I know how to roleplay good and i been playing grand rp since like 2021 and i been a admin on a lot of servers before
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? I don't know if i have any
4. Sure i guess
5. Don't own a business

bewakoof lol

Player
Player
IRL name: Samad
Your age: 19
Time Zone: GMT+ 5:30
Average online per day: 9-10 hours
Your discord: Sammm#9838
Your nickname: Sam badmash
Your ID: 69411

It is been almost 3 months since I'm playing on GrandRP Server and served in almost every Legal Organization (SAHP, NG AND LSPD EMS) and Gangs ( Ballas & Families (Rank 8)) up to a good rank. I have experience of Legal org and Gang RP both and always followed the rules to maintain high-quality RP. Now I want to take retirement from RP and help this server grow and maintain the RP discipline by making sure every citizen in the city follows the server rules and city rules. I thoroughly learned all the server rules and forum rules to make sure I server my best as Admin. Helping people is one of the traits that I got into myself and now I want to use that will to help people do healthy and fair RolePlay in the server.

I am a quick learner
i am a good listener so i will hear both the side
i am Hardworking, resilient, kind, friendly,believe in teamwork, confidence (and many more).

3) What are your greatest weaknesses ?
I am very straight forward, if i dont like something I speak my mind respectfully about that.

4) Will you be ready to leave rp life to become an admin ?
Yes i will be ready to leave RP life so that i can help people as much as possible

5) Will you be ready to sell all of your businesses ? ( Its restricted to own business as an admin )
Yes i will be ready to sell all of my buisnesses ( Actually i dont own any buisnesses )

Rahul Singh

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL= Rahul singh
2. Your age =21
3. Time zone =+5:30
4. Average online per day =8 to 9 hours daily
5. Your Discord =RaHuL#1266
6. Your Nickname luffy singh
7. Your ID 41540

Additional information

=I want to become an admin because I feel like I have a lot that I can do for this city as an admin . I really like to guide people and help them out with everything I can and I feel like i'll be able to help even more people out as an admin. I've been in this server for quite a while and I have learnt a lot of things from it personally and I wanna make sure that every new person that joins the server falls in love with it like I have.

=I have patience in dealing with people
=Dealing with people smart to make both parties happy

=I can sometimes get excited for something and lose focus and loud at times

= I think I had done my rp life

=Fortunately, I did not buy

Milan_100

Player
Player
1.Your real name: Milan chaudhary
2. Your age : 24
3. Time zone : GMT+8
4. Average online per day : 3 to 4 hours
5. Your discord : 404 | Nobita badmash | IA#2879
6. Your nickname : Nobita badmash
7. Your ID: 59168

I joined the RP about 4 months. I have served for NG/SAHP/LSPD/FIB/LI. Now I am in FIB. I want to become admin because there are so many people breaking the laws of RP. They should get punishment for this. I want to make server free of rule break. I will use my knowledge to help the new people who doesn't know the rules. I will make sure no breaks the rule.

My strength is that I can help new players who joined city just now. I am a helper

My greatest weakness is that I am not good at driving

Yes I am ready anytime anywhere

Ya I am ready [ I don't have any business]

Namah

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information

1Namah
2 17
3 ist 5+30 GMT
4 5-6hours
5 Namah#1706
6 Namah black
7 55462

1. Why do you want to become an admin
I am in the city for 3months and in three month I have learned all rules and i joined both legal org and illegal org g and been hc also in fib and i will help those people who really need help and if they don't know some rules so i will help them and i will improve city so no one can break any rules and being an admin I can improve every person who are breaking rules

My strentgh is I don't lie and ia m calm and if any situation going on I will first listen both teams and then decide the answer which is right and i am a good listener and i know fliunt english and i don't do cheating

I don't listen lie and if I have taken any work so i will do that thing

Yes I am ready to leave city and improve players that don't know rules

Actually I didn't buy any buisness till yet

Chris Hilton

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL: Devin Moore

2. Your age: 24 OOC and 29 IC

3. Time zone: EST

4. Average online per day: 10-15hrs

5. Your Discord: Chris_Hilton#6542

6. Your Nickname: Chris Hilton

7. Your ID: 77368

Additional information

• Why do you want to become an admin?
  • I would like to be an admin because I’ve spent a lot of time in the city, and I love everything about it. I want to do my part in making Grand RP a fun place for everyone.
  • What are your strengths?
  • Creativity, Love of learning, Open-mindedness, Perspective,

• What are your greatest weaknesses?
  • Self-criticizing, taking on too much at once, Trying to please everyone, Focusing too much on details

• Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
  • Yes, it has been fun but I believe I’m ready to help others have just as much fun as I have.

• Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
  • I don’t have a business, so this won’t be a problem

Raptor Xpro

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Bhavesh

2. Your age:

3. Time zone:
+GMT 5:30

4. Average online per day: 10-12 hrs

5. Your Discord:
Raptor#4629

6. Your Nickname: Raptor Xproo

7. Your ID: 26574

Additional information

I want to be an admin because I think that I have that potential and I can give my 100% to it.. I want to help new players to explore city. I will take right decision as an admin and will try my best to maintain a good and proper roleplay in the city. I also would make sure every decision and action I take is well thought out and the best course of action.

I have a good level of communication skill.
I like to help other players.

i. In most of the time I keep myself calm, but when somebody insult me and others I didn't like them.

Yes

Yes i don't have any business

sedat pekerr

FIB HOD/DHOD-LSPD DCOD-
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL efe kaan özdil
2. Your age 17
3. Time zone GMT+3
4. Average online per day 5hrs+
5. Your Discord efe kaan#5865
6. Your Nickname polatalemdar black
7. Your ID -18557

Additional information
1. I want to be an admin because I have been playing in this sw for a very long time and I have worked in most organizations LSPD / SAHP / FIB VAGOS / BALLAS / BLODS / FAMILIES and I saw that there were too many rules mistakes and the admins couldn't keep up with it, that's why I want to be an admin
2. speak and write english and turkish fluently, keeping my calm in most situations
3. Sometimes if I get too toxic I can get angry and shout
4. yes-
5. Yes -

Bence Hencidai

Player
Player
Information
1. Bence
2. 2. 26
3. CET I GMT +1
4. 4-9 hours
5. 5. ShdowHunt3rHUN#8810
6. 6. Bence Hencidai
7. 7. 54876

Additional information
I want to become an admin beacuse i am very patient and i love to help out people. Our family does events every week and we have sometimes a hard time to get an admin. If i get to be an admin i can help our family out and other players. I am in LI and we have alot of family members that work at LI and friends that are admins, so i would love to be an admin with them. I have had alot of people car ramming me and i am so tired of it. If i get admin then i can punish them.

2. What are your strenghts?
I play alot on the server i have much experience in the server and what admins do. That is why i decided to apply for admin.

I dont have a mic. But i will get one when we are done moving.

Yes

I dont have a business so yeah.

Skorpean Jaeden

Player
Player
Information:

1. Your name IRL
- Tomojit Bhattacharya

2. Your age- 18

3. Time zone- India (GMT+5:30)

4. Average online per day- 10-11 hours

5. Your Discord- Exo#1162

6. Your Nickname- Skorpean Jaeden

7. Your ID- 16280

Additional information:

- I want to be an admin because I think that I have potential to become an admin and I can give my full strength. I have been playing RP for more than 1 year, I think I have gathered much experience and information about rp. I think now I am able to help others from my experience and able to maintain the server rules. I want to help others who have joined the game recently for maintaining the server rules and to respect others. I want to maintain a proper roleplay in the city by maintaining the server rules. I believe in myself if I become an admin I will give my 100% in my work and will maintain a proper roleplay in the server by the players. By becoming an admin i will take the right decision and I will try my best to maintain the level of rp and to maintain the server rules of the city.

- I keep myself calm in every situation
- I have patience in dealing with people
- I have a good level of communication skills
- I am a quick learner

- Sometimes I get frustrated if anyone is being rude to me and also insulting others for no reason

- I am ready to leave my Rp life. I think

- Yes ( I don't have any business )

Billu Boxer

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : lakshya choudary
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day : 8-9 Hours
5. Your Discord : lucky#5547
6. Your Nickname : Frosty Badmash
7. Your ID : 70218

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? What are your strengths?

-) i want to become an admin because i know all the server rules and also i am an experienced player in grand rp i almost faced every possible situation in and grand RP and i think i can help the people's who are in trouble and want a person who can help them i really want to be that person because i love to help new people's . I can help the citizens in any rp situations or punish them if i find something suspecious i will punish them according their rules that they break or help them if they are new in the server and try to give a chance to new players . And i really want to become an admin from my first day when I enter in the city because i love the way how admins managing a heavily populated server like GRAND RP and helping everyone 24/7 i wanna experience that same thing and want to be an part of that.

-) My strengths are i am very patienced and never take decision without knowing the whole matter and i love to interact with new people's.

-) I am so much talktive and always trust people's.

Yes i am ready to leave the RP life to become an admin.

Yes . but actually i don't have any businesses.

Last edited:

Safy Heshka

Player
Player
Information
Name (IRL): Efe
Your Age:17
Time Zone: (GMT+3)
Average Online Per Day: 12-13 Hours
Discord ID: Safy#3946
Nickname: Safy Pluxury
ID: 34259
Additional Information

I joined grand rp 4 months ago and gained experience and friendships in various organizations. I want to be a admin because I have a good friend and a managerial spirit. and i am experienced.

1.Why Do You Want To Become An Admin?
because I gained experience in legal and illegal organizations on this server and I became hc in most organizations. so i am experienced and as admin i want to help people to do their role best

2. What Are Your Strengths?
I am a person who always likes to learn, gain experience and help people and I see myself very well as a team work.. and i think i'm really good at solving problems if any player needs help with communication or rp i believe i can fix the situation. And i can speak fluent Turkish and English aswell.

3. What Are Your Weaknesses ?
My biggest weakness is that I always feel lacking in something I do because no matter what I do I never compromise and I always strive to do more

4. Will You Be Ready To Leave RP Life To Become A Admin ?
Yes of course.

5. Will You Be Ready To Sell Your Business?

Yes (i dont have one)

Duke Chino

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Elliot
2. 15
3. EST
4.(4-7 hours)
5.Trippy#5856
6. Duke chino
1. I want to become a admin because I would like to help the new players will guide lines or any questions they may have. I also have lots of experience roleplaying and setting out ground rules. I am also looking to give back to the community because they have helped me. I also hate to see RDM and VDM happening around the city and not being able to do much about it. I want to help grow and maintain the server by enforcing the server rules. Being a admin would also be a different experience for me but I am willing to try new things.
2. One of my strengths would be talking to people and keeping a conversation flow I will also be honest will everything I say. Another one of my strengths is I am a quick learner I adapt to things quicky and dont waste anytime. When I get given a role or something to do I am on it right away I do not procrastinate.
3. One of my greatest weaknesses is not being able to understand people with accents I normally have to ask them to say it again but I think I need to work on that.
Yes
Yes I will be ready to sell my business if I am a admin

Last edited:

Axo Carter

Always Respect Everyone & Follow Every Rules
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Subhajit Mal
2. 21
3. GMT+5:30
4. 8 - 10hours
5. AxoFear#7900
6. AxoFear Badmash
7. 12377
Additional information

- I want to become an admin to help people who are new arrivals as well as old players through my knowledge . And I have been spend more than 2-3 years in different RP server after that now from past 1 year i am here only , so I think I know how other players are performing.. I see the number of players growing drastically, and I see the overwhelming amount of mistakes are be done by players where I would like to tell them what mistake there are doing and I acknowledge the amount of time and effort needed to keep the community strong and deliver a great and fair service as quickly and as reliable as possible to provide a better RP .

- I know how to deal with any situation like any worse situation what things we do and what things we avoid .
- I know how to make someone as friend quickly cause i know how to start interact with them how to build the friendship to make them more comfortable when they are discuss something with me .
- I never lose my tamper doesn't matter how much worse that situation always to be calm and cool
- i Always believe in equality always listen to everyone every point to get the result .

- I can't take it if someone who didn't follow the rules and most of time I can be too forward with people but that happens rarely
I'll be more patience at every time, until the situation is cleared

- Yea i am ready to leave my RP life to help other players and to make the RP better

- Right now i don't have any business .

Borosdavid06

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1, David Boros
2, 21
3, GMT+1
4, Variable, sometimes 1 sometimes 4
5, borosdavid06#3014
6, LCFR Morningstar
7, 87531

Additional Information
1, Like help other, and make following the rules what makes smoother the whole thing.
2, I have ADMIN experience at other games at a gamer "association". It calls UAG, and it has like 8-10 survival game.
3, I dont have a lot rp experience, but time can fix it.
4, Yes.
5, I dont own any, so its not problem for me.

Top Bottom