Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ben Mackaliser
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 26, 2022
Time of violation
19:06
Proofs
https://youtu.be/5SOqKP9hMeY

Luffy Draw

Player
Player
This guy spammed LMG without no reason i was there to pick my FAM member
God pls check his bodycam what he did to mee

Totomarlone7622

Player
Player
According to me, this person should be removed from the police because he was doing ego show
It didn't even show its id and even refused for Lawyer.
according to the rp he fail in rp situation

Larry Hulk

Player
Player
you guys are so funnnnyyyyyy im 42643 fuck is not against the rules i can say that as much as i want also you hit me with ur car so i opened fire i need not issue demands after that dont worry though ill open 5-10 forum reports against u guys for the following:
Mixing
car ramming
provoking
NLR
and many more

Mikey Husta

Player
Player
you guys are so funnnnyyyyyy im 42643 fuck is not against the rules i can say that as much as i want also you hit me with ur car so i opened fire i need not issue demands after that dont worry though ill open 5-10 forum reports against u guys for the following:
Mixing
car ramming
provoking
NLR
and many more
youre an angry little man arent you

Webby Spanking

Slaughter Gang
Player
Based on the lawyer , he have viewed the exact pov from our side, and you was sentenced to jail , stop acting like you haven't done anything, provide a 20 minutes before before he cuffs you, show the reason what u was doing .

Luffy Draw

Player
Player
Mixing
car ramming
provoking
NLR
and many more
Then post the bodycam where you did a open fire on me with LMG without no reason and show me where did I CR you , mixing , NLR provoking goo post that and you didnt let me to see your bodycam .

Luffy Draw

Player
Player
I can provide a bodycam where the Lawyer also accepted that you did spam LMG
Where i was just there to pick my FAM MEMBER >>>>>

Luffy Draw

Player
Player
also your friends id : 160367 tried to mercy kill you, clearly you are breaking alot of rules.
I am speaking about me what I did I was just there to PICK MY FAM MEMBER and he arrested me spammed LMG without no reason

Luffy Draw

Player
Player
Sojib is an EX SAHP he just told me to pick him. He left SAHP at that time so i was there at that time to pick him
My guy you did a lot of mistakes
shooting in GZ with out no reason
abusing
and charged me for hooliganism 2.14 ( violent or rowdy behaviour by young troublemakers) share your bodycam where i did all this stuff.
i was there for a min to pick him up
Respected Admins
I request the bodycam of his where i did all these stuff

VanyaStephin

KARMA !! , Am Watching
Player
Mixing
car ramming
provoking
NLR
and many more
offcourse we are funnyyyy
idk why r u hesitating to show a bodycam where this guy luffy CR you
LOL if you dont have thn thts the matter to discuss you were ON DUTY with (probably) NO BODYCAM
standup comedy going on BY SAHP HC like you nd they are calling us FUNNY
atleast dont make it down whole HC NAME & FAME

Phantom Solle

Player
Player
lmao
Mixing
car ramming
provoking
NLR
and many more
lmao sahp really is down bad specially with a leader like u trying reading rules once in a while
car ramming how i dont see any
provoking - how exactly
nlr - bruhh
mixing - talking like u didnt do it

Zoro Uchiha

Don’t make people sad if you can’t make them happy
Player
Mixing
car ramming
provoking
NLR
and many more
Yeah if we do then Hooliganism for u it's fine sahp double standards show up very nicely and u say to behave professional to ur officers. And this is how a professional leaders works nice.

nick

Player
Player
also your friends id : 160367 tried to mercy kill you, clearly you are breaking alot of rules.
bro First of all i dont know who kill me but u can see i post a thread about F word and cuffed when i was running and u can see god also there but he didnt stop in front god he using F word

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom