Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ben Mackaliser
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 26, 2022
Time of violation
19:06
Proofs
https://youtu.be/5SOqKP9hMeY

Zoro Uchiha

Don’t make people sad if you can’t make them happy
Player
sue me :) i broke no rules within entire situation i know what im doing trust me :)
Just go and cry as you and org is the clown that no body can beat, 6 year old brain guy lol....... U are the joke among all the leaders 🤣🤣 and trust you your 20+ people left and maximum was hc they don't even trust u..... Clown 🤡

Luffy Draw

Player
Player
bro First of all i dont know who kill me but u can see i post a thread about F word and cuffed when i was running and u can see god also there but he didnt stop in front god he using F word
F word is allowed until its IC we cant do anything in the form TBH
but what the leader did charging me for no reason its not fare its all the IC situation we cant do anything here >
the case will be closed .

Zoro Uchiha

Don’t make people sad if you can’t make them happy
Player
O
F word is allowed until its IC we cant do anything in the form TBH
but what the leader did charging me for no reason its not fare its all the IC situation we cant do anything here >
the case will be closed .
😢

Larry Hulk

Player
Player
Just go and cry as you and org is the clown that no body can beat, 6 year old brain guy lol....... U are the joke among all the leaders 🤣🤣 and trust you your 20+ people left and maximum was hc they don't even trust u..... Clown 🤡
ooc insults admin please make sure this guy is punished :)

nick

Player
Player
Fuck is allowed to say in IC things maybe for 1 time or 2 - 3 times! You says it 100 times. Even its allowed to say, Bitch-Morone-Clowns-Troll are allow too ? ( You told them against me )

Hector Espinoza

Blocked
Blocked
F word he uses is not the F word that is not allowed yall, further more by saying you are posting him on forums you are now Mixing. just a heads up you are self reporting here :) have a wonderful day all. ( i am in the clip at the beginning random citizen )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom