Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Joseph_Roll
Administrators nickname
Larry Hulk
Date
Oct 10, 2022
Time
1:00
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUC30lt_DzI&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=%C3%96merBirol

Şehmistan

Player
Player
Here is my report The family Gangsta Disciples but Larry Hulk rejected it i wanna ask that what is the diffrences betwenn these two post and mine

Also these two family got warning for that incidents.

Larry Hulk

Player
Player
also tell me why you are sitting outside zone waiting for people to come is it so you can tell your friends from which side they are coming from?

Rein

Be toxic don't expect respect back :)
Player
Here is my report The family Gangsta Disciples but Larry Hulk rejected it i wanna ask that what is the diffrences betwenn these two post and mine

Also these two family got warning for that incidents.
A: The Kedar forum post shows them abusing how their cars are faster than West mafia on foot, its showing them abuse the speed of the cars so they can enter zone before West (and it also shows them using Super Cars off road which is UB driving.)

B: the Aytek forum post the video is taken down so no comment on that

C: your post only shows them driving on a road into zone, not using their cars to gain an advantage.

Theres the difference between your post and the other 2
Thanks for coming to my ted talk and it seems you still need some tissues for all your crying ❤️❤️
unknown.png

Şehmistan

Player
Player
also tell me why you are sitting outside zone waiting for people to come is it so you can tell your friends from which side they are coming from?
İf you wanna give me metagaming punishment no problem but i dont think there is no rule about scouting is forbidden

All the threads that i show about UB and every POV showing running inside zone with a car and 2 of them is approved and 1 of them rejected im saying there is no diffrenced between them because these not about the cars speed or something its about UNREALISTIC BEHAVIOR you cant run inside zones with car.

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom