Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected 1.9 Not wearing 51 percent of gang color in ghetto | ID's 1059, 27388

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Naz Dejigalo
Suspect ID
1059 27388
Date of violation
Jun 14, 2021
Time of violation
21:05
Proofs
https://streamable.com/yzzsd2

Bomba

Player
Player
If admins can check logs if these people are in a gang, they cannot be in the ghetto shooting and robbing without wearing their gang colors, ( red isnt even a gang right now)

Sam Pluxury

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Before any admin begin reviewing this report. Please correct the format. Refer to the Rules for Filing a complaint

• provide evidence of the whole situation
You have 12 hours to amend these errors

Indigold

Player
Player
I am id 1059, and am not in a gang/legal org, I did not rob anyone in this situation. I was helping out my family members in the ghetto with a backup call. Thank you.

Sara Atticus

Player
Player
If admins can check logs if these people are in a gang, they cannot be in the ghetto shooting and robbing without wearing their gang colors, ( red isnt even a gang right now)
I'm id 27388 and i did not shoot anyone or rob anyone because I'm aware of this rule and to find you making a false report saying I'm robbing and killing people in ghetto without wearing gang colors is absurd.
Also I'm pretty sure that you are aware that I didn't rob anyone or even shoot a single bullet out of my gun you're just salty that you got robbed so you wanted to make a report over anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom