Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Nonya Bizniz
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 13, 2022
Time of violation
02:20
Proofs
https://youtu.be/hkoJm2iKvNw

Nonya Bizniz

Player
Player
After arresting the deputy member of Aces family, i saw on their family Discord they were livestreaming.
I checked the livestream preview without joining it and i saw the person i arrested getting let off by another one of their family members so i joined their Discord, this is what happened after i joined

Rule Breaks:

Massive MG
ID 4282: Corruption without bio + Mass PG
Mass server disrespect, talking about "not caring about rules because nobody will see it anyways "
ID 13917: General Rule 1.8 @ 8min10sec "Yeah my main will give you some money later", literally confirming they interact between main and twink. Paying someone money on their main when the service recieved was on the twink account

EZ GOV

itssnope

Player
Player
nice self report being "Lebron pluxury" faking ur self as a staff member its alot worse then what you did record....

Lilith Gacy

Daddy's good girl
Player
They can check all transactions lol my shits clean
All the admins can check, never gave money to 2482 on my main nor twink

Nonya Bizniz

Player
Player
nice self report being "Lebron pluxury" faking ur self as a staff member its alot worse then what you did record....
yeah faking staff member that is first of all en2 and its a private discord get your facts straight kiddo. Never disrespected anyone, i can have any name i want :ROFLMAO:

itssnope

Player
Player
yeah faking staff member that is first of all en2 and its a private discord get your facts straight kiddo. Never disrespected anyone, i can have any name i want :ROFLMAO:
if im currect you told us ur lebron and got into our discord im my eyes staff here will take care of you faking being a staff member to join other familys.

Nonya Bizniz

Player
Player
if im currect you told us ur lebron and got into our discord im my eyes staff here will take care of you faking being a staff member to join other familys.
Hahahahaha you're tweaking. Lying is even more cringe. I joined the Discord like a week ago when yall asked me to join, then one of your members started acting up so i decided not to join but never left the Discord. Never claimed to be any admin and again, private Discord. Nothing server related

Nonya Bizniz

Player
Player
And if you had any brain cells left you would know Lebron isnt even admin on en3 hahahahaha

Nonya Bizniz

Player
Player
They can check all transactions lol my shits clean
All the admins can check, never gave money to 2482 on my main nor twink
It doesnt matter if you did pay them or not, listen at 8:10 you're legit saying you're gonna pay for a service that you received on your twink with money from your main --> interaction between main and twink

itssnope

Player
Player
And if you had any brain cells left you would know Lebron isnt even admin on en3 hahahahaha
lebron is head staff of en2, you faked an high rank en2 staff to join our discord, i would love if you keep being civils then talking trash talk and being toxic on forums thanks :)

itssnope

Player
Player
It doesnt matter if you did pay them or not, listen at 8:10 you're legit saying you're gonna pay for a service that you received on your twink with money from your main --> interaction between main and twink
did the money or transform happend? ooc talk is cool and all in the end of the matter what really matter if it did happend something it didnt.

Nonya Bizniz

Player
Player
lebron is head staff of en2, you faked an high rank en2 staff to join our discord, i would love if you keep being civils then talking trash talk and being toxic on forums thanks :)
Check your discord logs buddy, i joined as "Hasbulla", was chatting with yall like a week ago and changed my name to Lebron. Yall thought it was pretty funny until i report you guys? You can also check my image or click on my profile, not tryna hide anything. Once again, private discord i can have any name i want. Never verbally said im an admin or i am lebron pluxury. Just you tryna escape this shit

Nonya Bizniz

Player
Player
did the money or transform happend? ooc talk is cool and all in the end of the matter what really matter if it did happend something it didnt.
yeah defo nothing happened buddy only 9mins of mass rulebreaks, thats all :ROFLMAO: If i would threaten to bomb a police station im pretty sure id get arrested, even if i didnt do it in the end. Use common sense and dont try to escape your shit now

itssnope

Player
Player
yeah defo nothing happened buddy only 9mins of mass rulebreaks, thats all :ROFLMAO: If i would threaten to bomb a police station im pretty sure id get arrested, even if i didnt do it in the end. Use common sense and dont try to escape your shit now
why you involved threaten to bomb? what's wrong with you.. you should fix your commom jokes buddy. keep it to the topic and not off topics. non of us know who you are, we not taking jokes as faking staff member funny in any means, its just you making stuff up because you keep being alone ingame. keep ic away from ooc.

itssnope

Player
Player
to proven your lying for being aweek into ace discord. i love how a week short to 3 days? non of us saw you in chat ur lying and faking you're self hope the admin will check the forum will ban you for lying and faking as staff member.
Check your discord logs buddy, i joined as "Hasbulla", was chatting with yall like a week ago and changed my name to Lebron. Yall thought it was pretty funny until i report you guys? You can also check my image or click on my profile, not tryna hide anything. Once again, private discord i can have any name i want. Never verbally said im an admin or i am lebron pluxury. Just you tryna escape this shit

Nonya Bizniz

Player
Player
why you involved threaten to bomb? what's wrong with you.. you should fix your commom jokes buddy. keep it to the topic and not off topics. non of us know who you are, we not taking jokes as faking staff member funny in any means, its just you making stuff up because you keep being alone ingame. keep ic away from ooc.
When did i threaten? im using it as an example, you're the one going off topic saying im faking admin when at had been my name and now u just tryna use it for excuse or to get me fucked, wont work buddy. And yeah your screenshot shows how i been in the discord longer than just yesterday, thanks for confirming

itssnope

Player
Player
When did i threaten? im using it as an example, you're the one going off topic saying im faking admin when at had been my name and now u just tryna use it for excuse or to get me fucked, wont work buddy. And yeah your screenshot shows how i been in the discord longer than just yesterday, thanks for confirming
you gived the worse example to do, threading to bomb is not a funny matter not even on forums. make that jokes with ur friends. and its not off topic saying ur faking an admin as you said in the start if you're video "i dont care what will happend to me" you know faking as a staff a bad manner and still doing it. and i confirm you been in our discord for proxy 3 days and never where you in our vc.

Nonya Bizniz

Player
Player
to proven your lying for being aweek into ace discord. i love how a week short to 3 days? non of us saw you in chat ur lying and faking you're self hope the admin will check the forum will ban you for lying and faking as staff member.
Welcome "Hasbulla" to Aces Family. Next time dont get baited by someones name that can be changed within 5 seconds. Did you know you can click on that name and see my actual profile? Should give it a try, might get you from getting jebaited again in the future. On top of that, if i WERE to be faking admin on a PRIVATE discord, why did yall break so many rules with the one and only "Lebron Pluxury" in the call? Stop tryna make excuses, caught red handed and you cant deal with the consequences

Nonya Bizniz

Player
Player
you gived the worse example to do, threading to bomb is not a funny matter not even on forums. make that jokes with ur friends. and its not off topic saying ur faking an admin as you said in the start if you're video "i dont care what will happend to me" you know faking as a staff a bad manner and still doing it. and i confirm you been in our discord for proxy 3 days and never where you in our vc.
The " i dont care part" was saying i dont care about you guys, i was never talking about my name because i know its allowed to have any name in a private/personal discord server. And i have been in the vc for 15ish minutes a few days ago, you prob werent there

No more replies from my side since this is going nowhere anyways, useless convo

itssnope

Player
Player
Welcome "Hasbulla" to Aces Family. Next time dont get baited by someones name that can be changed within 5 seconds. Did you know you can click on that name and see my actual profile? Should give it a try, might get you from getting jebaited again in the future. On top of that, if i WERE to be faking admin on a PRIVATE discord, why did yall break so many rules with the one and only "Lebron Pluxury" in the call? Stop tryna make excuses, caught red handed and you cant deal with the consequences
as you where in private discord call we all are, in you're video it shows they interacted ingame and not ooc. both sides talk ingame the only thing you might got was a cop that might have or might not have corrupt bio i understand your mad because you got lying again and again but its ok keep it going, the admins will see how you trying to lie over and over. as i said non of us looking in our discord when someone join mostly of us are afk there like me chilling and watching them ingame. the only thing you got is ID 4282: Corruption without bio and he might have corrupt bio too. each way ur report is self snitch on you for faking as a staff member. Not forget its hotel takeover too.

Last edited:

Nonya Bizniz

Player
Player
as you where in private discord call we all are, in you're video it shows they interacted ingame and not ooc. both sides talk ingame the only thing you might got was a cop that might have or might not have corrupt bio i understand your mad because you got lying again and again but its ok keep it going, the admins will see how you trying to lie over and over. as i said non of us looking in our discord when someone join mostly of us are afk there like me chilling and watching them ingame. the only thing you got is ID 4282: Corruption without bio and he might have corrupt bio too. each way ur report is self snitch on you for faking as a staff member.
🤡

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom