Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Nonya Bizniz
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 13, 2022
Time of violation
02:20
Proofs
https://youtu.be/hkoJm2iKvNw

Lily Blixky

Best Leader
Player
as you where in private discord call we all are, in you're video it shows they interacted ingame and not ooc. both sides talk ingame the only thing you might got was a cop that might have or might not have corrupt bio i understand your mad because you got lying again and again but its ok keep it going, the admins will see how you trying to lie over and over. as i said non of us looking in our discord when someone join mostly of us are afk there like me chilling and watching them ingame. the only thing you got is ID 4282: Corruption without bio and he might have corrupt bio too. each way ur report is self snitch on you for faking as a staff member.
I'll say this as an ally, it's not considered faking a admin since it's in a non grand discord so you cannot connect that he was faking an admin, it's like saying you are going to take dms to forums, like anything that didn't happen in game or in a grand rp discord will get rejected

Johnathan Gacy

Player
Player
Not sure why you are trying to report us for metagaming when you see at the bottom right it is 2:18, 2 minutes before hotel takeover so of course we're going to be in a discord call for takeover. You should upload your pov of you rdming nadia for no reason whatsoever (5 minutes before hotel takeover btw) and arresting her solely because you have been targeting her since en2.
Also this isn't your pov and you can't use someone elses pov to report them.

Here is a clip for the reviewing admin to prove that he has been targeting Nadia all day and this was the last straw - hassan Him clearly asking where she is and saying she's his bitch. All he does is provoke for forums and reports people. He gives half evidences and never full for a reason. Also he joined in the discord during the hostage to see if we were metagaming and quickly realized that we were infact not metagaming and everyone was deafened who didnt have on push to talk. We use discord for OOC events as we go to every informal, every biz war, every hotel takeover. If reviewing admin would like more proof of the hostage situation to clarify we were not MG i can gladly provide. But back to the main point please stop targeting Nadia this will lead to you being removed from the server surely.

All and all please provide pov of the IC situation where you've arrested her and upload it so you can get punished for event rule breaking (killing 5 minutes before an event)

For the "twink interaction" she clearly says "i will just have my man pay you later" aka when her husband gets in city he will give him money.

Nonya Bizniz

Player
Player
Not sure why you are trying to report us for metagaming when you see at the bottom right it is 2:18, 2 minutes before hotel takeover so of course we're going to be in a discord call for takeover. You should upload your pov of you rdming nadia for no reason whatsoever (5 minutes before hotel takeover btw) and arresting her solely because you have been targeting her since en2.
Also this isn't your pov and you can't use someone elses pov to report them.

Here is a clip for the reviewing admin to prove that he has been targeting Nadia all day and this was the last straw - hassan Him clearly asking where she is and saying she's his bitch. All he does is provoke for forums and reports people. He gives half evidences and never full for a reason. Also he joined in the discord during the hostage to see if we were metagaming and quickly realized that we were infact not metagaming and everyone was deafened who didnt have on push to talk. We use discord for OOC events as we go to every informal, every biz war, every hotel takeover. If reviewing admin would like more proof of the hostage situation to clarify we were not MG i can gladly provide. But back to the main point please stop targeting Nadia this will lead to you being removed from the server surely.

All and all please provide pov of the IC situation where you've arrested her and upload it so you can get punished for event rule breaking (killing 5 minutes before an event)

For the "twink interaction" she clearly says "i will just have my man pay you later" aka when her husband gets in city he will give him money.
Lmao yeah another nice excuse. In Discord for hotel takeover but everyone talking about her arrest and not a single soul is at the event location. Also nice clip you provided again showing you guys doing MG during a store robbery.

Hahaha RDM Nadia are u delusional? Yall come to SAHP to troll us multiple times a day and cry when you get caught. We gave everyone in that situation multiple demands and she started running off, tried to tase her 10 times but she was too far so i killed her, common sense.

And i dont think arresting 5mins before event counts when you're all trolling at SAHP HQ and got arrested buddy. For it to count you should be waiting at the event location. Unofficial org leader but clearly should learn some rules first.

If yall have any complaint make forum post, all this shit is just yall tryna get out of it. All you guys do is talk, no proof has been given whatsoever.

PS: it is my pov lmao you are tweakin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom