Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Loca
Administrators nickname
Mazhor
Date
Dec 1, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://i.imgur.com/JbdAddB.png

Zee Bolo

Player
Player
For Mazhor so basically this person known as Loca Spades (ID 426) was a big donator at the start of the server and brought the playboy house (house 564) , but then got banned for breaking rules and blacklisted (for charging back as she claims I'm sure you know the situation more then any of us) if she did charge back she used the money she charged back to buy this house so technically she got it for free but just can't play. She was also disrespectful to the staff of GRP in her unban appeals saying 'fuck you and this game I have better things to do with my real life and money and that she was going to ruin your company as she has many friends on youtube etc' full thread is here (its just full of toxicity and server disrespect) she then made another unban appeal which is here (where she lied to the administration in order to get unbanned as Lebron said) she also came back on a different account and got banned for multi accounting (ID 32768) thread is here

So after all this my question is why is she allowed to keep the best house / most desired house in the game? and is there anyway you can disband the family so it does go on auction / raffle it away like the golf course house was?
As a person who just keeps paying for the house just so it doesn't go onto auction and has been paying for it ever since she got banned (which has been over a year btw) I believe that this house should be able to be enjoyed by the active player base of EN2 and not by someone who is blacklisted, disrespected the server and the admins over a year ago.

Thanks for taking your time to read and have a good day

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom