Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kannu Pehalwaan
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 13, 2022
Time of violation
15:29
Proofs
https://youtu.be/zdQcRywbPWw

SyRoX

Player
Player
Player is unable to provide Full Bodycam proof of how he climbed up on the unaccessible roof ( Event rule 1.18 ) , If he does not hold Bodycam footage he should be punished under Event Rule 1.7. Because here the doubt is raised as the player with ID 17948 is BUG ABUSING. So the doubts should be cleared or the player should be punished under Event Rule 1.7, thats all.
He has the POV from the moment he entered the CIRCLE. That's the Rule. You don't need to have POV before entering the Circle. He provided you the POV before entering the Circle. Stop bitchting please and l2p

Singham Vella

Player
Player
but you must be really stupid go see what the rule says about recording POVs and it doesn't say that you need to record before entering but inside.
Sir you need to record your bodycam before starting an event, then only you will be able to prove that the player was not already present on roof before starting an event. You can read the context of E.R 1.18 from there also you can conclude it. And please do not say words like stupid etc when you yourself does not have complete knowledge.

Singham Vella

Player
Player
He has the POV from the moment he entered the CIRCLE. That's the Rule. You don't need to have POV before entering the Circle. He provided you the POV before entering the Circle. Stop bitchting please and l2p
Not clear in his pov. Sorry if we are unable to see it and can you pls explain how he got up there so high on roof like there are no stairs nothing. So pls explain it if you can with POV. Thats all we are asking, we do not want to debate upon anything else. How the player 17948 got up on the roof.

Broken Barbosa

Mystic Family <3
Player
Não está claro em seu ponto de vista. Desculpe se não conseguimos vê-lo e, por favor, explique como ele subiu tão alto no telhado como se não houvesse escadas, nada. Então, por favor, explique se puder com POV. Isso é tudo o que estamos pedindo, não queremos debater sobre mais nada. Como o jogador 17948 subiu no telhado.
went up on foot not by car for sure

Pimenta Lee

Love you Ronaldo Siuuuuuu
Player
Not clear in his pov. Sorry if we are unable to see it and can you pls explain how he got up there so high on roof like there are no stairs nothing. So pls explain it if you can with POV. Thats all we are asking, we do not want to debate upon anything else. How the player 17948 got up on the roof.
now tell me why the creator of this thread posted a POV of his friend, and not yours with an illegal rev skin, stay tuned for the next one, because I'm going to start making pov requests from your family

-----------------------------
Pimenta Moncler | 419

catch-me-outside-uk-drill.gif

If you think diablos family are bad dont tink

abhishekagarwal12103

Player
Player
now tell me why the creator of this thread posted a POV of his friend, and not yours with an illegal rev skin, stay tuned for the next one, because I'm going to start making pov requests from your family

Pimenta Moncler | 419

catch-me-outside-uk-drill.gif

If you think diablos family are bad dont tink
u can bro everyone in our family follows rules.

Not like your family who are not providing what we request :_ ). Just making excuses...

If u are legit like us just provide POV and end this discussion.

SyRoX

Player
Player
Basically, you're saying you never play on the server, and you have 0 knowledge how to climb up a roof in first person?

Richard Flint

Player
Player
I used a heli to go up on the roof to try to fix confusion I have the pov and I only put the part when I enter the circle until the part where I start the pvp if you pay attention you can hear the music when you are driving the helicopter then stop trying to fix something serious to try to hurt me there is worse this family than using illegal skins and deleting the threat just to not be banned and the admins still haven't done anything and have been warned about this issue

Richard Flint

Player
Player
I still have the pov if the administration thinks it is not valid I upload it again and show it without problems but it is visible and you can see that I entered with a heli because you can hear the music and you can see that it has the rent notification so stop trying to blame me for things that aren't true

Richard Flint

Player
Player
if it is necessary to put the pov again I will ask the adminstration to give me an hour to upload and to notify about it thanks I will try to stay tuned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom