Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anbu

Player
Player
Information

Name: Daytona
Timezone: NZT (New Zealand)

Average hours online: 6 Hours Average (Currently 10 Hours Due from Lockdown)
Discord: Anbu xox #6939
Nickname: Anbu xox
ID: 65650

additional information:

Leader of:
The Ballas Gang
Reasons for applying for Leader position:

1# Clean and Organized

Being organized is the number one priority. How to execute that priority is by
informing new players about the ghetto and general rules.
Having these two rules condensed in a short and understandable explanation. Being familiarized with unofficial green zones ( Areas that are not titled greenzones ). Old players are given a series of questions (approximitley 5-10) and having answered all correctly they are promoted instantly from how they explain and and execute. If somehow a player has answered all questions incorrectly than they are unable to join, however they are given a second opportunity. High ranks are given to players that also know the rules but have had connections and interactions with other members.

2# My Potential
I believe
everyone has potential and it could be anything, hence why i believe theres room for growth. I dream that being the leader i can fully embrace with the knowledge i gained from previous roleplaying. And hopefully influence people with my future ambitions. I admit that i have zero experience being a gang leader, but when i said "theres room for growth", that foreshadows my lack of experience. My goal is to enjoy the gang roleplay, learn from experience players and be the absolute best leader i can possibly be.

3# Succeed and Glory
I had many opporunities to apply for families or marabunta grande, however from my past the ballas was the place where i felt a connection. Because i had enjoyed my time in ballas, i asked myself "what if i was the leader" and the thought felt great. My long term goal is to create a name for myself, proof i can be the leader and be worthy of the title.

possible improvements

1# More graffitti locations and profits
2# Have limited players in zancudo event ( Preferebly 30-50 )

Droppa Flawless

5x 100% EN1
Leader
Information

1. Yusuf

2. 16

3. UK (GMT+1

4. 6-8 hours +

5. Yusufff#1115

6. Dropa Dinero

7. 43525

Additional information

Leader of ‘LSPD'

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

I want to lead the 'LSPD' because I feel I have outstanding leadership abilities and want to showcase them to others. As the organization's head, I can attest for this because I can assure you that it will be run to the greatest standards and that it will be a stronghold for those who want criminals put behind bars. I've worked in a variety of organisations, and I must say that the legal side is a lot more enjoyable since it has its own set of rules. It's a great place to work, and my job as the leader will open up new chances for a lot of individuals.

2. Another reason I wish to manage this organisation is that I have a broad understanding of legal matters. I've been a part of numerous legal organisations, and I believe that heading the 'LSPD' will allow me to show how responsible and industrious I am to others. I've also held senior positions in a number of different orgs, giving me insight into how leadership functions. (I was a lieutenant in the Detective division and most recently the senior officer in the Detective division, as well as a member of the National Guard) demonstrating that I have significant understanding of legal organisations and know how to lead them.

Additionally, appointing me as the ‘LSPD’ leader will allow the org to serve as an example of how a legal org should be run and what a great gang should look like. I'll accomplish this by ensuring that no one is wasting time by running around HQ doing nothing; instead, they'll be on patrol, at events, responding to local and globals. Also, if things get out of hand, there will be a warning system in place, with those who break the rules receiving a verbal warning, a demotion, or a kick.

My recommendation for enhancing roleplay is to stay as IC as possible. Only call on the Gods if someone is plainly breaching the rules. You should try to solve the problem yourself before calling on a God.

Also i recommend that when searching someone (as LEO) body armour should display.

Elrussi Flawless

Slaughter Gang
Player
unknown.png

Last edited:

sucar

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.​
  • 1. ilai
  • 2. 17
  • 3. GMT‎+3‎
  • 4. 5-9 hours
  • 5. sucar#7923
  • 6. Sasi Tunaa
  • 4. 43793

- 1. Leader of life invader.

- 2. First of all, the main reason I want to be the leader of LI is because I want to make a change, and I know that LI is a major organization that can give me a lot of opportunities to really do that. The second reason is that I believe I can be a great leader who can set an example for all my employees. The third reason is that I know a lot about LI because I worked there for a while and noticed the bad things that need to be changed and the good things that need to be preserved.

- 3. so... I was in LI and I thing that the role play that going on there is pretty great, I cant think about anything for this one.

Last edited:

Jimmy Balenciaga

Life is Good 🕊️
Player
Information:
1. Your name IRL:
Aryan Lakra
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: India (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day: 8-10 hours
5. Your Discord: DriftKing#3653
6. Your Nickname: Jimmy Federov
7. Your ID: 17062

Additional information
1. Application For Leader Of Lifeinvader.
2. I want to become the leader of Lifeinvader because i have been in media line for over 3 Years OOC and im a GFX/VFX designer myself plus i make content on youtube so i am really sure that i will be able to handle lifeinvade really nicely as i have experienced being in media team and been doing graphics and visuals for a really long time and been a part of LI once for over a month And been in city for over 7 months aware of nearly all the rules and wont give anyone to complain about lifeinvader will recruit People From Different Time Zone so Lifeinvader Can Work 24/7 and no one will have problems and have really nice ideas for global events and fun small events every 2 days!!

Reasons -

- Really Good Leadership Skills

- GFX/VFX Designer OOC for over 3 years

- Can Make All The Posters and Video edits by myself when editors not available

3. Been a Media team manager for 1 year so im really experienced in managing everything related to media. Will be recruiting people who have the perfect training and will release them after they clear my personal training program.

Some Of My Work Below

Last edited:

Ritte

Player
Player
Information
1. Elias Rintala
2. 15
3. GTM+2
4. 5 -8 hours per day
5. Ritte#6666
6. Ritte
7. 77763
Additional information
1. Ballas
Leader of Ballas

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
1. First I would like to be the leader of Ballas is because I believe I can be a good leader from the RP experience I have been RPing for a while I know how to run an Organization I have people willing to help out with the organization I was high ranks of many organizations and was once the chief of SAHP and from the knowledge I have I believe I can be a great fit for the leader and I can help out the server by making it better and by the knowledge I have it can be a good place with the right people leading it and I can use that to help me out during my leadership time.

The second reason that I would like to be the leader of Bloods is that I have been playing in GTA RP for 3+ years and like 2,9 years in Fivem. Almost the entire time I have been roleplaying I, ve roleplayed as Ballas and Cripz. So I know every rule and know how everything works. I am going to give new people chances to join because I have noticed that most of the organizations don't give new people to the server chances, I am willing to accept them to our organization teach them how the server works I am willing to add turf system better and everything needed to make the organization RP wise and make sure everyone is having fun and with the experience I have I am sure that I can do that.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
My advice is to get involved in Roleplay with legal organizations which will get some of the legal organizations that have nothing to do involved in some good RP. Like I mentioned before I can set up situations due to my connections. This will give us other ways to have fun, make money and fill in the times where we have nothing to do such as city events.

Nat Thrust

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
1.Antonio
3.PST
4. 6 to 7 hours
5.Nat!#0940
6. Natalie Thrust
7. 24462

Additional Information

1. leader of life invader

2. Why i want to be the leader

I want to be the leader of life invader because I feel that in all the time in the city I have learned how to work and run small and a large group of people. I want to be given the chance to show how I run things. I have been HC in almost every org that I have been in. So I know how to run things well and efficiently with any size group. I also believe that I can help make the life invader team more active in the city. Have more and more events hopefully creating a amazing atmosphere for every one in the city.
I believe that there is always room for improvement and I know I'm the person to improve life invader to its maximum capacity

3. My edvice for improving the rp at life invader

My edvice for improving Role play at life invader. My first mission as leader would be to lead weekly interviews on random citizens to see what they think about how the city is being ran. My second would be to do weekly press releases on everything that's happening with the government. My third is to host every other day meetings with the gangs and the government I want every one to see both sides of the city with zero bias on are side. My 4th idea to improve the RP is to let the gangs and the government along with civilians be able to submit evidence on the gangs or the government. I dont want any of my workers to be bias or have any discrimination towards anyone no matter the person. Lastly I want to do my best to have either 24/7 or very close to 24/7 ad services.

Last edited:

KYLEXXX

HIM
Player
1. Cooper
3. EST
4. 5-9 Hours
5. Canadian Bacon#1688
6. Conner Murphy
7. 200
Additional information
1. Leader of LifeInvader

2. Why do I want to be a leader of this specific organization?

To begin, I'd like to state that Lifeinvader is an important part of how this city functions. I want to ensure that all future Lifeinvader employees speak English fluently and have a strong work ethic in order to push out ads and propel Lifeinvader to greatness.
I base my decisions on facts and truth, and my core values are innovation and fairness. I am currently a primarily English-speaking Canadian, and my language skills are among the best. I can assure you that grammar will be strictly enforced to ensure quality control over advertisements distributed by the Lifeinvader organization.

Second, I'd like to help Lifeinvader become an organization that people can count on to send out advertisements 24 hours a day, seven days a week; this is a major source of Lifeinvader's current difficulties. More activity equates to improved organization-wide functionality.
Nobody should have to wait for useless hours to post ads or be unable to post ads during the server's "dead times," as this is unfair and goes against my values. The ability to write an advertisement that promotes economic and healthy growth of not only citizens, but of the entire state is something that everyone should have the right to. Furthermore, as a former Lifeinvader employee, I understand the importance of having trustworthy people actively managing, training, and supervising new editors. My experience is at the top of my qualifications list, and I have. If I am appointed CEO of Lifeinvader, I intend to implement novel ideas and plans.

Third, I want our employees to enjoy their time at Lifeinvader. It was boring when I worked there because all we did was edit advertisements all day and night, but I believe that with the right team building activities, we can make Lifeinvader great again.
To elaborate, daily employee events and benefits, as well as bonuses, will be held. Employees of the week will also be acknowledged. Furthermore, interesting RP events that require others to interact and have fun would set a higher standard for the type of RP the administration is looking for in modern-day leaders of organizations.

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in LifeInvader.
Roleplay improvisations in the organization would come from a variety of ideas, which I will also explain how I intend to implement.
1) Newspaper Articles
2) Press releases issued every day
3) Reporting on gangs, personal interviews, and store robberies
4) Reporters and recording crews who go out and collect opinions on hot topics
5) Ad guidelines that are clear and simple
6) Intricate Global RP scenarios
7) Fact of the day
8) Crime watch (people who record and report crime)

Concerning ideas 1,2,3,4,7, and 8, these would be implemented through a system of reporters who would be paid and given access to company vehicles to drive around the map, gather information, conduct interviews, set up television shows like WWYD, follow people around, and generally keep an eye on things. The state was kept up to date on the government and other major powers such as gangs. This would result in more realistic job personas and raise RP to borderline IRL levels. It creates cool and fun jobs that people would be interested in, as well as a job section for actual news gathering. I'm aware that they didn't do this at all during the last term of Lifeinvader, which made me a little sad because they weren't reaching their full potential.

Concerning #5, a significant portion of Ad editors' time was spent checking long templates that were frequently difficult to read or interpret. Proper training would be put in place to prevent illegal advertisements, and people would be informed about what is legal and what is not. These templates would be shortened and simplified so that anyone and everyone could join the Lifeinvader organization without difficulty and without a steep learning curve.

In addition, on topic #6, global events. Occasionally, there are too many shooting global events, which give the RP a bad vibe. I would plan and organize events where players could freely interact with one another, with cash prizes and possibly judges. These global events would include Mysteries, events such as "Who could order the strangest meal?" trade shops, car shows, and other activities that would all be Moderated to be PG and appropriate for all ages, including little Timmy. I believe that with my plans in place, my English skills, and my self-assurance, we can lead Lifeinvader to the greatest legacy it has ever seen.

Thank you for reading my application and considering me as the future CEO of the Lifeinvader organization.

P.S, I have experience in Cap Cut, Video Pad, Canva and Photoshop

KrazzySingh

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information
1. Harwinder Singh
2. 22
3. GMT +8
4. 5 hours a day on weekday, 12 on weekends
5. KrazzySingh#3773
6. Krazzy Singh
7. 11862
Additional information
1. Leader of Vagos

2.1)
Poor leadership shown by current leaders of gang organisations. I want to be the leader of Vagos as i feel like i have alot to provide towards the illegal scene within the city. People are just going into the ghetto non stop killing people and bystanders and running to events. Nothing is done in between and store robberies are done rarely. I want to show people how powerful a gang can be with the right leader.

2.2) Ive been in Vagos for most of my time in Gangs. Ive been around to multiple gangs but for me Vagos is where home is. Im extremely familiar to the Vagos territory like HQ etc. And genuinely applying to Vagos because ive been thinking about applying for a leader role for a very long time and now that Vagos applications has opened up i felt like it was the perfect opportunity for me to do so.

2.3) I am also applying to be a leader in a criminal organisation as i feel like recently, legal orgs have been having things way too easy. I want there to be some sort of rivalry between Legal orgs and Illegal Orgs. And i feel like the level of RP can be greatly increased to accomodate for such Rivalry. There are many opportunities that have been missing from Criminal Organisations for awhile and i feel like for someone that has experienced amazing leaders in gangs and LEOs i know what needs to be done to bring the city into a more competitive state between LEOs and Criminal Organisations. Things will only improve if there is strong competition. And i intend to be that competition for rival gangs and LEOs.

3.1)
I intend on going for RP related events like Store Robberies, Kidnappings, Robbing outside the city, Hostage Situations, NG Raids etc etc. Right now theres close to no RP when it comes to gangs. Its just kill kill kill in the ghetto. No one earns money and people move from gang to gang looking to see which one is better. I want to change that.

3.2) Things that i will focus on as a leader - i will make teams to do different things like Turfs and Sprays to ensure everyone that contributes to the gang feels like theyre getting rewarded for their work. Even for Store Robberies etc etc, i will award my men bonuses to feel more inclined to be involved in the gang and follow the gang vision.

3.3) I will do some diplomacy between Gangs to see if i can help increase the level of RP. Diplomacy will come in the form of discussions where we can team up with some gangs to remove other gangs off the face of the turf map.

3.4) As a gang leader i will also seek out corrupted LEOs who can be paid off to help our motivations and also lead to better RP for the LEOs within the city.

3.5) Lastly, i will be very strict against players who do not follow the rules. The last thing i want is my gang getting disbanded, and i will not allow clumsy players who refuse to follow the rules to bring the whole gang down.

Eduardinho Focacciaso

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Edvard
2. Your age 16
3. Time zone CET
4. Average online per day 5-8 hours
5. Your Discord Eduardo1#8435
6. Your Nickname Eddie Brown
7. Your ID 10269
Additional information
1. Leader of... Vagos
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation) There is many reasons for Why id want to be the Vagos leader, and now I’m gonna list the most important of them.

RP Quality
Firstly, it’s the RP quality I could bring out to members and citizens, in being the position of leader. I’m a willing RPer and I prefer having a great RP situation rather than losing or dying, something that I know others strive to learn but doesn’t succeed in. I’m going to do anything to make sure my members are enjoying RP I’ll bring to them, as well as winning turfs and street fights. In saying this I’m gonna have a great balance on street fights and event victory focus, as well as including a lot of interactive and enjoyable RP. I’m gonna make sure at all costs that I and my members have low to no reports made about them, and not having the need of specially assigned “forum warriors” in my gang that makes sure no one gets punished. If I see another gang member does something that weakens RP and is reportable I’d rather get knowledge on why they’ve done it, and if they do not care about weakening other people in they’re surroundings RP I would definitely report them as that is something, that is very selfish to do and weakens rp of all around them. I would also firstly try to void things IC instead of reporting them before doing anything else. I think these RP policies will make all members of my potential leadership glad of the RP they get to participate in.

Creative RP
I’m most definitely gonna involve new and fun RP in the gang that isn’t seen before. I would be a major hosted in global events that me and curators have agreed about that makes members and participants from all sides amazed in the RP qualities of my leadership.
One thing that may not be possible, but I think would strengthen RP for all would be a global event for all around the city, where the gangs had made an alliance for a state coup, that would last a day or some hours where I have a great plan for how all sides can enjoy the RP as well as not ACTUALLY, take over the government. Alongside this I also have other ideas that would go through curators and also through the theme of Creative RP.

Might and members
Immediately when given leadership of Vagos I would make sure the first members would be my Deputies, which I would have interviews for to make sure I have the best ones available that can lead the organization alongside me, and make sure the gang stays on top, in terms of winnings of capture as well as Roleplay creating and enhancing. I would make sure that I have the most qualified higher commands and shooters to make sure Vagos stays on top in terms of turf capture. If I ever see someone doing something they’re not supposed to do, I wouldn’t kick them immediately but firstly try to give them a verbal warning and knowledge them about what went

Upon joining
I would have a rule test upon joining to make sure my members are in good standard of knowledge of rules, and inform them on how we rule and what they can do to get promoted etc. In the Vagos discord I would most definitely intergrate a members log where I could keep in touch of what the members have been doing for Vagos and whether so they need a promotion. Further more they would get promoted if they have been seen loyal and good for the gang. I would also try to give the non high commands chances to prove them selves, like leading the gang for an event or suggesting a plan on how we could win the given event that was coming up. I think this a great subject on how the members could show they’re loyalty and effort as well as they’re strategies and would definitely give them a good opportunity in terms of showing leadership capabilities.
Oh and lastly… Vagos on top!!

$peeke

Player
Player
1. Ronel Aks
2. 16
3. GMT +3
4. 5-8 hours per day
5. $peekE †#3546
6. Tbone Clark
7. 77048

Additional information:
1. Leader of LifeInvader
1. I want to be a leader in this specific organization because I know a lot about technology and a bit about stocks.
2. I am a graphic designer IRL, so I am very creative, I have a Sense of design so I can make a change in the CNN news and make it look much better!
3. I want to make this organization something that if you will be a part of that, you will feel happy, And you will enjoy the server while being creative + meeting a lot of people, I know a lot about managing in real life so It would be much easier for me to manage this specific organization.

1. My advice is to read the server's rules and learn about them, Play on the server so you can experience more things, and from this, you will get more ideas on what to do and what Not to do.
2. My advice is to read a bit about the company on Google or Wikipedia so you can know what this company is based on and what it is proposing.
3. I will choose people carefully by doing interviews with each person, I am going to rate them with few subjects. for example Knowledge about the rules of the city, Knowledge about the company, Knowledge about technology and maybe even stocks. I will hire only people I think would really help me and will have the same Purpose as me.

Shamzy Zeebo

Player
Player
1. Sam
2. 19
3. CET
4. 4-6 hours per day
5. Shamzy#7424
6. Shamzy Zeebo
7. 43002

Additional information:
1. Leader of LifeInvader

1. I want to be a leader in this specific organization because I have studied media and communication for three years. Where I learned a lot about video editing, graphics, and interviews which I will be able to implement in Lifeinvader, also by teaching away my skills and knowledge.

2. For video editing I use Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects and if we're working together as we will if I become the leader of liveinvader by using adobe products we will be able to share the project files around in the life invader team. Also, for graphic design I use Adobe Photoshop which I have also a lot of experience with I can teach my knowledge and tips away and also work together with PSD files.

3. I want to make it, so more people will be interested in joining LifeInvader, and also being able to learn something by being in life invader example: how to type interesting articles, use adobe products, good work ethics & more.

3. Your advices for improving Role-play level in organization.

1. My advice is that we do more interviews with people of different organizations for example if there has been a store robbery or something along those lines worth to put on the media. We interview the leaders of example FIB, SAHP, LSPD or deputies and ask them questions like, (how many people were involved? Has anyone been injured? And more questions). Just like it would be in real life, and I think this would create some good RP for the city.

2. Hosting more events for the citizens like talent shows and coming up with unique ideas to keep the city entertained. Also making sure everyone who applies speaks fluently English and writes it as well. This will give the LifeInvader team a more professional look, which I will be going after if I become the leader.

Some of my gfx work below ⬇️

image0.jpg
image2.png
image3.jpg

Last edited:

Arthur Mack

Player
Player
The Following Players are selected for the The Ballas Gang Interview at 18:00 Sever Time on Sunday(17/10/2021):

1.Eddie DeLaClappa - 10269 = Eduardo1#8435
2.Kalita Daa - 32721 = d3clinE#5851
3.Niki Zero -13964 = Niki Zero#9393
4.Elrussi Umid - 22042 = Elrussi Umid#2827

Applications for The Ballas Gang are now CLOSED.

MR hood spongebob

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Leeroy Singh
Indian Standard Timezone
2-5 hours
Jay Fingers | 57873#9200
Jay Fingers

Leader of Los Santos Vagos

I want to become leader of vagos because i had gained so much experience from los santos vagos and i think i can make it as a great leader of los santos vagos as i know one of the greatest leader ink lovell's strategies and how he made the vagos on top also i have the thing which can help vagos to regain the respect which i had and which slaughter cartel had if im chosen the leader of vagos i will push it to the limit and make sure there is no rules broken by gang and stay on top like we were when our leader Ink was i hope the admins pick this resume cause i can make it happen for vagos

I would advise a lot of co operation with each other and doing all gang events as we saw no presence at ghetto when ethan was the leader therefore i would make everyone do graffiti's more and clandestine properly and battleship and i would also get top people for turf team and co operation with god in any situation and accepting gods statement

Xavier Escuela

Player
Player
The Following Players are selected for the Lifeinvader Interview at 17:00 Server Time on Monday(18/10/2021):

Shamzy Zeebo - Shamzy#7424 - ID 43002
Natalie Thrust - Nat!#0940 - ID 24462
Jimmy Federov - DriftKing#3653 - ID 17062
Callum Chambers - TOR$IGHT#3632 - ID 17274

Applications for Lifeinvader are now CLOSED.

Definite Khan

Player
Player
The Following Players are selected for the LosSantos Vagos Gang Interview at 18:30 Sever Time on Wednesday(20/10/2021):

1.KrazzySingh - 11862 = KrazzySingh#3773
2Jay Fingers - 57873 = Jay Fingers | 57873#9200
3.Elrussi Umid - 22042 = Elrussi Umid#2827

Applications for LosSantos Vagos Gang are now CLOSED.

MR hood spongebob

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Leeroy Singh
Indian standard timezone
3-5
Jay Fingers | 57873#9200
Jay Fingers

Leader of Los Santos Vagos

Last time i failed but this time im coming prepaired for everything as when i become leader of vagos i will prove to the gods and give 100% of my gang i will make Vagos on top just like Ink Lovell did i know how to run a gang but this time im going to come prepaired in the battle of gangs vs gangs and gangs vs leagel orgs i hope god gives me another chance and i would be most thankful as im selected

Daily clandestine is important even graffiti's when i become leader Battleship is must by 50% of my gang and weakly once store robbery will be held and when we become stronger i will make the robbery everyday important and also . If i become leader of los santos vagos i will consider graffiti and clandestine as important if not attended nice punishements and strikes will be given

Leon_kent

Player
Player
Information
1.Dev pratap singh
2. 22
3. ist
4. 5 hours a day on weekday, 8 on weekends
5. Stranger#5054
6. Leon Kent
7. 23672
Additional information
1. Leader of Vagos

2.1)
Poor leadership shown by current leaders of gang organisations. I want to be the leader of Vagos as i feel like i have alot to provide towards the illegal scene within the city. People are just going into the ghetto non stop killing people and bystanders and running to events. Nothing is done in between and store robberies are done rarely. I want to show people how powerful a gang can be with the right leader.

2.2) Ive been in Vagos for most of my time in Gangs. Ive been around to multiple gangs but for me Vagos is where home is. Im extremely familiar to the Vagos territory like HQ etc. And genuinely applying to Vagos because ive been thinking about applying for a leader role for a very long time and now that Vagos applications has opened up i felt like it was the perfect opportunity for me to do so.

2.3) I am also applying to be a leader in a criminal organisation as i feel like recently, legal orgs have been having things way too easy. I want there to be some sort of rivalry between Legal orgs and Illegal Orgs. And i feel like the level of RP can be greatly increased to accomodate for such Rivalry. There are many opportunities that have been missing from Criminal Organisations for awhile and i feel like for someone that has experienced amazing leaders in gangs and LEOs i know what needs to be done to bring the city into a more competitive state between LEOs and Criminal Organisations. Things will only improve if there is strong competition. And i intend to be that competition for rival gangs and LEOs.

3.1)
I intend on going for RP related events like Store Robberies, Kidnappings, Robbing outside the city, Hostage Situations, NG Raids etc etc. Right now theres close to no RP when it comes to gangs. Its just kill kill kill in the ghetto. No one earns money and people move from gang to gang looking to see which one is better. I want to change that.

3.2) Things that i will focus on as a leader - i will make teams to do different things like Turfs and Sprays to ensure everyone that contributes to the gang feels like theyre getting rewarded for their work. Even for Store Robberies etc etc, i will award my men bonuses to feel more inclined to be involved in the gang and follow the gang vision.

3.3) I will do some diplomacy between Gangs to see if i can help increase the level of RP. Diplomacy will come in the form of discussions where we can team up with some gangs to remove other gangs off the face of the turf map.

3.4) As a gang leader i will also seek out corrupted LEOs who can be paid off to help our motivations and also lead to better RP for the LEOs within the city.

3.5) Lastly, i will be very strict against players who do not follow the rules. The last thing i want is my gang getting disbanded, and i will not allow clumsy players who refuse to follow the rules to bring the whole gang down.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom