Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shin Buddha

Your friendly neighborhood orphan boy..
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
1. Samridha Das
2.IC :- 33 and OOC :- 20
3.+05:30GMT(IST)
4.16hrs
5.Prophet21 #3779
6.Sam Baker

1.Applying for Chief of EMS.

2.I have been the Head of EMS in the past and worked with the organization for the past month . I know the organization , how it functions and how to maintain it. Being the Head of EMS , I also have experience to lead people and motivate them.

The chief medical officer is responsible for overseeing the medical operation of a hospital . Some of the issues I have personally faced while I was in the EMS, that I would like to address are:

1.Overseeing the daily clinical operations and ensuring patients receive high-quality medical care : During my tenure as a EMS officer, I have often faced the issue of not having quality employees. I think this a serious issue as , as a EMS officer you need be careful and patient , keeping in mind that a patients life might depend on you. I would like to address the situation by making sure that every recruit is trained properly under the supervision of senior Medics and they are made to go through series of weekly mini-tests, so that we make sure our patients get quality healthcare at our facility.

2.Serving as a mediator between administration and staff: Whenever there's any issue with in the department , its the job of a Chief to step- up and resolve the issue. Even from my experience as the Head of EMS , I have resolved lot of issues within the employee which the employees themselves can affirm too.

3.Recruiting new medical staff to the organization and fostering their growth : This is one of the points that has concerned me for a long time. Shortage of staff has been a problem for a long time in EMS . I did address the problem during my tenure as Head of EMS , and I would honestly like to continue to do that and solve the problem as soon as possible.

3.Being in EMS , I do have experience and I had lots of ideas which could improve RP. First we could start by following rules of state 3.3(Health-Checkups twice a week in all Organizations ) , which practically improves RP and motivates employees . Another ways of improving RP(I had this idea long time ago , but we were dealing with shortage of staff!)could be doing random health check ups at usual public places like Power Plant , Sawmill , Farms . Also we could work towards a more systematic way to arrange divide medical officers in all divisions and hospitals so that , no division has an imbalance and ,no patient goes untreated and minimize medical response time while on calls.

Concluding my application , I would like to say that I have interacted with our Former Chief Melvin Lacoste , I can say that I will give my level best and showcase my skills , maintain the same upscale standards of the organization and hopefully fill-in the shoes soon.

Last edited:

rohan44jaiswal

Blocked
Blocked
1. Your name IRL - Colin
2. Your age - 21
3. Time zone - PST
4. Average online per day 10-12 hours
5. Your Discord : Noizy#8823
6. Your Nickname : Tony Colso
7. Your ID : 11524
Additional information
1. Leader of EMS
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
As someone who has climbed the ranks with no prior connections to ems, I know how ems works from the bottom all the way to the top. I would like to be the ems leader simply because I believe ems is the forgotten organization of GrandRP and most importantly I want to change that. If I'm honest I'm not the most professional person in this server but I can guarantee no one wants cares for ems like me or wants ems to be better as a whole more than myself. I was developing, changing, and fixing so many things that previous leaders had no luck in getting. (No shade)
  1. Training -Improve and rework the current training
  2. Relations with other Orgs - Get EMS included in events we are supposed to be at.
We have seen your racism and moving with girls on duty and saying people your are training someone.Lmao want to be leader of ems like this.

rohan44jaiswal

Blocked
Blocked
Information
1. Your name IRL - Mohit
2. Your age - IC and ooc both 24
3. Time zone +5:30
5. Your Discord : Lucifer#7856
6. Your Nickname : Robert Huntman
7. Your ID : 25137
Additional information
1. Leader of EMS
So I have served this organisation for more then a month and I have seen all in and out for ems and how it works I have seen how people get together and be one team to save whole city as well as I have seen the journey from being a trainee to division chief of ems.

Another specific reason why I wanna b a employee of particular organisation is because I can fullfil the incompleteness of leader I mostly stay online from morning to night in my timezone some times even more then that.

Also I know most employees who are currently working in the same organisation and I have already been in some team with them so resuming service won't be a problem bcoz they all know me and I know all of them.

So at last I would like to say mostly an organisation like ems needs a experience employees as well as more experience leader who can lead the to excellence and since I have been already part of it I feel I can lead it.

My advice for this organisation roleplay part is I have some events ideas which will encourage all the staff and as well as I have some ideas to make team work more efficient in this organisation. Bcoz I have been part of ems more then a month I would say I mostly know where it lacks and where it's raise.
This person has became curator of state and he left that position for returning to his ems job or his post of Division Chief to return of his duty.By this i can see his dedication towards ems and i was also in ems as head of ems and even i have seen him always fighting for us whenever something wrong happened in em.From my side if he gets this position he probably gonna be one of the best leaders of ems and it will be more fruitful to ems and city.Good Luck!!!!

Noizy

Tony Colso or AirTony
Player
If you have any problems with me you can message me on discord if you like. Have a good day

Noizy

Tony Colso or AirTony
Player
While being on my ems duty i have never seen doing any thing in city which help us or instead i have only seen you taking ems chopper and racing with it flying it on mountains and picking up family or friends to drop off.The reason why you stayed at sandy beacuse always there was one heli there which you can fly and no one gonna say anything.You showed favorism in Giving helicopter flying permission of Ems (Ard),gave only to your friends i have a lot to say against you and i have lot people who can say a lot different things which disproves you to become a good leader.xD hope for better future of ems due to these things i had left ems before,will be very happy if someone with good thinking and good leadership and hope to come back again in ems.
This is a application thread if you would like to message me about this my discord is posted above.

Tony Dundee

Tony Dundee
Player
1. Your name IRL - Colin
2. Your age - 21
3. Time zone - PST
Additional information
1. Leader of EMS

As someone who has climbed the ranks with no prior connections to ems, I know how ems works from the bottom all the way to the top. I would like to be the ems leader simply because I believe ems is the forgotten organization of GrandRP and most importantly I want to change that. If I'm honest I'm not the most professional person in this server but I can guarantee no one wants cares for ems like me or wants ems to be better as a whole more than myself. I was developing, changing, and fixing so many things that previous leaders had no luck in getting. (No shade)​
I just want ems as a whole to be more involved in the city events besides just being the org that just heals and drives around helping people that are downed. Ems as a organization should be more involved with the city period. When I was a ems every time a robbery was taking place I begged my high command to let me go. Could it be extremely boring for ems? yes but I was there to at least to improve the roleplay experience even if it was just a small margin.​
  1. Training - Improve and rework the current training
  2. Relations with other Orgs - Get EMS included in events they are supposed to be at. Reference - 7.2 Each event must be attended by at least one ambulance.
  3. Vehicles - Get the current fleet of vehicles fixed/changed to what the employees have been requesting for a long time.
  4. Calls - Make sure all employees attempt to reach all calls and also include some RP in helping the individual.
Myself Tony Dundee, personally vouches for this guy. This guy knows what he is doing, he does his job professionally and well. I suggest this man a candidate

Lucky Rain

Lucky Rain
Player
1. Your name IRL - Lucky
2. Your age - 21
3. Time zone :: +5.30
4. Average online per day : 8hrs
5. Your Discord : LKÈY#3737
6. Your Nickname : Lucky
7. Your ID : 12173
Additional information
1. Leader of...EMS

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
i. I've been in EMS from 1 month 6 days , I know how it works , how to manage staff and how to do necessary work.
ii. I want to improve Ambulance service, everyone knows that if you die hillside behind sandy or palito side than its impossible to get revived by EMS , I'll make different team for that area.
iii. Sortage of medkits , I know the solution and improvisation.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. :
EMS is place where people come and expect high level of RP experience, so we train staff accordingly, 2nd thing EMS need off road team as I said in second reason, so some vehicle addons.

Ayden Williams

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Colin
2. Your age - 21
3. Time zone - PST
Additional information
1. Leader of EMS

As someone who has climbed the ranks with no prior connections to ems, I know how ems works from the bottom all the way to the top. I would like to be the ems leader simply because I believe ems is the forgotten organization of GrandRP and most importantly I want to change that. If I'm honest I'm not the most professional person in this server but I can guarantee no one wants cares for ems like me or wants ems to be better as a whole more than myself. I was developing, changing, and fixing so many things that previous leaders had no luck in getting. (No shade)​
I just want ems as a whole to be more involved in the city events besides just being the org that just heals and drives around helping people that are downed. Ems as a organization should be more involved with the city period. When I was a ems every time a robbery was taking place I begged my high command to let me go. Could it be extremely boring for ems? yes but I was there to at least to improve the roleplay experience even if it was just a small margin.​
  2. Relations with other Orgs - Get EMS included in events they are supposed to be at. Reference - 7.2 Each event must be attended by at least one ambulance.
  3. Vehicles - Get the current fleet of vehicles fixed/changed to what the employees have been requesting for a long time.
  4. Calls - Make sure all employees attempt to reach all calls and also include some RP in helping the individual.
I think air tony would be a great leader, me and him have encountered each other on the road dozens of times and he is great at his job and I can tell he is so passionate about it, I vouch for air tony

Vick Klaus

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Mohit
Additional information
1. Leader of EMS
So I have served this organisation for more then a month and I have seen all in and out for ems and how it works I have seen how people get together and be one team to save whole city as well as I have seen the journey from being a trainee to division chief of ems.

Another specific reason why I wanna b a employee of particular organisation is because I can fullfil the incompleteness of leader I mostly stay online from morning to night in my timezone some times even more then that.

Also I know most employees who are currently working in the same organisation and I have already been in some team with them so resuming service won't be a problem bcoz they all know me and I know all of them.

So at last I would like to say mostly an organisation like ems needs a experience employees as well as more experience leader who can lead the to excellence and since I have been already part of it I feel I can lead it.

My advice for this organisation roleplay part is I have some events ideas which will encourage all the staff and as well as I have some ideas to make team work more efficient in this organisation. Bcoz I have been part of ems more then a month I would say I mostly know where it lacks and where it's raise.
As a former "Deputy Chief of EMS" I would vouch for this guy. As a Division Chief he has had the experience of being a higher up at EMS and had worked his ass off to recruit people on time, train them personally and make sure to run Central Hospital and Sandy Hospital while making sure to keep the meds in stock. He would be the perfect leader who is unbiased, honet and humble. All his actions are for the betterment of the EMS.

Shin Buddha

Your friendly neighborhood orphan boy..
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Mohit
Additional information
1. Leader of EMS

I have known Robert for the longest time we have been in EMS. Under his tenure as a Division Chief , he has literally revolutionized and brought EMS to a whole new level by motivating and inspiring his fellow colleagues. I have applied for the same role as well , but if anyone is more deserving for filling this role , it's him , and that's why I vouch for Robert Huntman.

whyapac

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Colin
2. Your age - 21
3. Time zone - PST
Additional information
1. Leader of EMS

Vouch, vouch, vouch. I was the Head of MD and worked closely with Tony and I believe that he would make a fantastic Chief. He is extremely passionate about working for EMS and has experience as a Division Chief.

Uni TooTime

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Xuan Guo
2. 21
3. EST (Eastern Standard Time)
4. 10 hours
5. sexybeast#8594
6. Uni TooTime
7. 19939

Additional Information
1. Chief of EMS
2.I am currently the division chief of EMS, and I would really love to be the leader of EMS because I have been working in the city as EMS for a month now, and from a trainee to the division chief, I have seen the problems within the EMS system - employees are being unfriendly with each other and too much drama is going on. As an EMT in real life, it hurts my heart to see something that is so great is falling apart because of some petty issues. That's why I would be more than happy to take on the responsibilities as the chief to make EMS a better and more friendly place for everyone! I have already been giving advice and suggestions to the former leader, Melvin Lacoste, and it has been shown that the advice (especially the medkits and med runs) has been working and there hasn't been a single medkits shortage ever since! Therefore, I do believe I have the ability to take on the leadership of EMS.
As I mentioned above, I am an EMT (EMS worker) IRL, so I have the experience and knowledge of what the EMS system needs, as well as how to run EMS. I believe that I can help EMS maintain a high level of RP at all times because I can bring the IRL perspective into the city and into the EMS system!
3. I will give proper training to all the FTOs myself and teach them how to maintain a high level of RP while being in the lobby and while being on calls. And this is where the IRL experience and perspective can come in really handy because I have experience with patient IRL. I will also have meetings with the governor and the chiefs of other organizations to request EMS service on-site for events, such as sub-events, bank robbery, etc., in that case, we can inject adrenaline shots and heal the officers on-site to increase the level of RP. Another piece of advice I would like to give and apply is that EMS will hold different events, such as med drive, CPR training, etc. to increase the experience and joy of having EMS in the city.

Last edited:

NairobiSyre

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Mohit
Additional information
1. Leader of EMS

Robert was an exemplary leader in the EMS, both helpful and thoughtful. He’d be a great fit for any organisation he decides to join.

Jimmy White

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Colin
2. Your age - 21
3. Time zone - PST
Additional information
1. Leader of EMS

I just want ems as a whole to be more involved in the city events besides just being the org that just heals and drives around helping people that are downed. Ems as a organization should be more involved with the city period. When I was at ems, every time a robbery was taking place I begged my high command to let me go. Could it be extremely boring for ems? yes but I was there to at least to improve the roleplay experience even if it was just a small margin. During my last week at ems and even now I was talking to Gods about improving ems like leaders previous tried very hard to do.​
  5. Bonuses - At a point during my time at ems the balance of the org was 23 million. Since ems can't have 30 paramedics I would give bonuses instead of promotions half the time to the employees that earned it.
I vote Tony! Hes always been a good person in my eyes and is the one responsible for all my time in EMS!! Tonnnnnnyyy!

Trey Bozo

Honourable GRP Player
Player
1. Xuan Guo
2. 21
4. 10 hours
5. sexybeast#8594
6. Uni TooTime
7. 19939

Additional Information
1. I am currently dean of MD of EMS
2. I would really love to be the leader of EMS because I have been working in the city as EMS for a month now, and from a trainee to Dean of MD, I have seen the problems within the EMS system - employees are being unfriendly with each other and too much drama is going on. As an EMT in real life, it hurts my heart to see something that is so great is falling apart because of some petty issues. That's why I would be more than happy to take on the responsibilities as the chief to make EMS a better and more friendly place for everyone! I have already been giving advice and suggestions to the former leader, Melvin Lacoste, and it has been shown that the advice (especially the medkits and med runs) has been working and there hasn't been a single medkits shortage ever since! Therefore, I do believe I have the ability to take on the leadership of EMS.
As I mentioned above, I am an EMT (EMS worker) IRL, so I have the experience and knowledge of what the EMS system needs, as well as how to run EMS. I believe that I can help EMS maintain a high level of RP at all times because I can bring the IRL perspective into the city and into the EMS system!
3. I will give proper training to all the FTOs myself and teach them how to maintain a high level of RP while being in the lobby and while being on calls. And this is where the IRL experience and perspective can come in really handy because I have experience with patient IRL. I will also have meetings with the governor and the chiefs of other organizations to request EMS service on-site for events, such as sub-events, bank robbery, etc., in that case, we can inject adrenaline shots and heal the officers on-site to increase the level of RP. Another piece of advice I would like to give and apply is that EMS will hold different events, such as med drive, CPR training, etc. to increase the experience and joy of having EMS in the Fully
1. Xuan Guo
2. 21
4. 10 hours
5. sexybeast#8594
6. Uni TooTime
7. 19939

Additional Information
1. I am currently dean of MD of EMS
2. I would really love to be the leader of EMS because I have been working in the city as EMS for a month now, and from a trainee to Dean of MD, I have seen the problems within the EMS system - employees are being unfriendly with each other and too much drama is going on. As an EMT in real life, it hurts my heart to see something that is so great is falling apart because of some petty issues. That's why I would be more than happy to take on the responsibilities as the chief to make EMS a better and more friendly place for everyone! I have already been giving advice and suggestions to the former leader, Melvin Lacoste, and it has been shown that the advice (especially the medkits and med runs) has been working and there hasn't been a single medkits shortage ever since! Therefore, I do believe I have the ability to take on the leadership of EMS.
3. I will give proper training to all the FTOs myself and teach them how to maintain a high level of RP while being in the lobby and while being on calls. And this is where the IRL experience and perspective can come in really handy because I have experience with patient IRL. I will also have meetings with the governor and the chiefs of other organizations to request EMS service on-site for events, such as sub-events, bank robbery, etc., in that case, we can inject adrenaline shots and heal the officers on-site to increase the level of RP. Another piece of advice I would like to give and apply is that EMS will hold different events, such as med drive, CPR training, etc. to increase the experience and joy of having EMS in the city.
I personally think Uni is the perfect lead for the EMS she leads with her heart and would run the EMS with the greatest respect professionalism

Krunal

Player
Player
1. Samridha Das
2.IC :- 33 and OOC :- 20
3.+05:30GMT(IST)
4.16hrs
5.Prophet21 #3779
6.Sam Baker

1.Applying for Chief of EMS.

2. I would like to discuss a few points as to why I want to be in this position and why I am a suitable fit for this position.
I have been the Head of EMS in the past and worked with the organization for the past month . I know the organization inside out , how it functions and how to maintain it. As I have mentioned , I have been the Head of EMS , so I also have experience to lead people and motivate them.

Secondly, EMS is one of the important organizations in the city . Without a fully functioning medical team throughout the city affects the function of other organizations , those who protect the residents of Los Santos. I would love to lead such a beautiful organization and also continue being a part of it in the future.

Thirdly, EMS has been like my family. I consider the very force of the organization as my own brothers and sisters. It would be a privilege to serve those same brothers and sisters , with whom I have been working for the past month.

3.Being in EMS , I have had lots of ideas which could improve RP. First we could start by following rules of state 3.3 , which practically improves RP. Another ways of improving RP(I had this idea long time ago , but we were dealing with shortage of staff!)could be doing random health check ups at usual public places like Power Plant , Sawmill , Farms . Also we could work towards a more systematic way to arrange divide medical officers in all divisions and hospitals so that , no patient goes untreated and minimize medical response.

Honestly , I have tons of ideas for the future of EMS , and I would love to share them once I have been considered for the role , since I don't want my ideas to be taken :)
I like this person behaviour. He is on Head of ems post but every time any guy ask for some organisation questions he answer like calmly and always suggest employees . He is always behave like colleague not behave like higher command.he always connect with lower rank employees.

Mr Fear

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Mohit
Additional information
1. Leader of EMS

Also I know most employees who are currently working in the same organisatioand I have already been in some team with them so resuming service won't be a problem bcoz they all know me and I know all of them.

Information
1. Your name IRL - Mohit
Additional information
1. Leader of EMS

I have worked under his assistance and I have seen the effort and dedication he gives in his work to make everything run smoothly

AlphaWasHere

Player
Player
1.David
2. 16
3. Pacific
4.8+hours
5. ♠Alpha♠#9999
6. David Mayla
Additional information
1. Leader of... Bloods

2. First I would like to be the leader of Bloods is because I believe I can be a good leader from the RP experience I have been RPing for a while I know how to run a a Organization I have people willing to help out with the organization I was high ranks of many organizations and was once the chief of SAHP and from the knowledge I have I believe I can be a great fit for the leader and I can help out the server by making it better and by the knowledge I have it can be a good place with the right people leading it and I can use that to help me out during my leadership time.

The second reason that I would like to be the leader of BLoods is that I have been playing in Grand RP for 2+ years both in the Russian Server and the American server I have been there since day one in like both of the servers and I know the rules I know how things work around here and I am willing to show that experience to others and help the server out. I am going to give new people chances to join because I have noticed that most of the organizations don't give new people to the server chances, I am willing to accept them to our organization teach them how the server works I am willing to add turf system better and everything needed to make the organization RP wise and make sure everyone is having fun and with the experience I have I am sure that I can do that.

The last Reason. That I would like to become the leader of bloods is because I have experience from many servers like Grand RP servers for a while I was there since day 1 and gathered experience from both servers and now I have a lot of knowledge. I am willing to show others how the server works. Since I have the experience needed I will do RP's make sure everyone in my department is involved in good RP's and I will do Robberies Hostage situations teach them how to use the radio properly and do training interviews and everything else. Like applications, I will do hostage situations to make sure everyone in my department is having fun and enjoying it. Overall I will do everything that will make the server a better place and also the people are enjoying it. I hope you can give me the chance to be the leader and help the server out

3. To make the server a better place I would recommend making it so gangs can earn money not just from grafittis but from everything else like successful clandestine wins or battleships just many options where gang members can earn money easily

Kevin

Bullies' Bully
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Kevin
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: GMT +3
4. Average online per day: Averaged 6/5+ hours in game ONLY prior to my exams
5. Your Discord: StonedBrain#0938
6. Your Nickname: Kevin
7. Your ID: 2389
Additional information
1. Leader of Bloods
Given the fact that I started playing RP back during SAMP days starting many years ago around 2009, being both on the legal and illegal sides of RP I believe I have the qualities needed to properly run the gang and I'd like to change a lot of things about the perception of criminal RP on the server which unfortunately for some people seems non-existent because most of it happens behind the scenes and crim to crim / gang member to gang member RP can use some improvement, I'd like to start by encouraging RP more than shooting; yes shooting is fun and will be a major aspect of criminal interactions in the server; specially the ghetto but that does not mean limiting what can be creatively done / not done, especially in terms of entertaining, fun, and immersive RP experience provided to both sides and I'd like to push forward a mentality / environment that supports "No losses in RP" and have people within the gang care for RP situations that seem like a loss on their end as much as they care about RP scenarios where they think they are winning since at the end of the day the concept of RP itself is to portray real life actions that obviously includes winning and also taking losses, and given this is a game I would really like to make this an improved , fun experience for both sides , given I had also joined Grand RP not so long after it was released I got to experience the growth / changes happening in the server, I was a member of various gangs , high command at some, but mainly built the Training department for the FIB when I was first given the rank Head of Department for the FIB and that included a lot of RP , training , and IC interactions far from just the "shooter mentality" and I believe such experience if implemented correctly with the right people can push for change, that hopefully isn't only limited to the Bloods Street Gang, for instance I would create an interesting recruitment system for new members where their RP skills are tested and they are asked to engage in interesting RP scenarios / tasks given to prove "worthy" and end up becoming part of the organization as a real street gang would, I would also like to put an end to all forms of OOC toxicity between various sides of criminal and legal RP , and not by enforcing stricter rules that can potentially be broken but by promoting a better environment that is focused on healthy competition and roleplay aspects that are not being explored / used to their full potential, I would like to see / implement more diplomacy RP , gang meetings, agreements within the criminal underworld and not just a shoot on sight because you can, and as inevitable as it sounds and is bound to happen I would like to create a fair balance between RP and shootouts overall, I would also like to take over the gang to prevent another power vacuum from happening, and also get easier, more accessible communication abilities to both the administration in charge of criminal organizations and the leaders of other gangs who on a OOC level should have no rivaly / hate and worth together to try and improve things from everyone's end (Leaders / players / admins) since there is a lot more to win compared to what you lose in a scenario like that.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization:
Starting by a more complex recruitment system where more RP is involved and peoples RP capabilities are tested , also more RP events hosted (completely IC) for instance inviting gangs for a gang meetup where we agree to not to bring guns and start to try working on more behind the scenes RP and agreements aside from just hate and rivalry where IC rivalry could still be enforced but diplomacies could also happen, I'd also like to create more interesting scenarios for Law Enforcement beside your classic "we have a hostage, leave the circle" at a store robbery and instead have more day to day RP scenarios that gives Law enforcement things to do other than just shooting / going through arresting procedures, and without setting those up (scripted events / agreed on) and just have those happen organically and become the "normal" for interactions with criminals. I'd also like to limit OOC interactions and make sure people understand and draw a clear line between what is I.C and what is OOC and understand that IC interactions, whether negative or positive contribute to the RP environment of the server as a whole and I'd like people to be more immersed into the characters they portray and the environment around them in RP.

Darius Predator

Blocked
Blocked
1. Your name IRL: Donald
2. Your age: 21
3. Time zone: UTC
4. Average online per day: 8+
5. Your Discord: Donald#0001
6. Your Nickname: Darius Opium
7. Your ID: 10481

Additional information
1. Leader of Bloods

Firstly, I have a great deal of experience in the criminal/gang roleplay scene on other platforms that will tie in nicely with the Bloods organization. This past experience will help me uphold a high level of roleplay throughout the organization and plan out unique events that are enjoyable for all parties involved.

Secondly, I would love to see the organization moving in a more positive direction than seen previously. The goal will be to create a friendly environment for both experienced and inexperienced roleplayers so we can help improve the overall roleplay experience. Along with this, I hope to form alliances and relationships with other organizations to help move from a “shoot & rob” to a “roleplay above all” mentality.

Lastly, under my leadership, all new recruits will need to pass a “ride-along” stage where they will drive with more experienced members of the community inside the org to quiz them on their roleplay by putting them in situations and coaching them through them as needed, teaching them on gang HQs, listed & unlisted green zones, ghetto rules, etc. This should not only help reduce the amount of punishments members of the org receive or the org itself, but also help prepare that member with any other roleplay experiences they may have while on the server.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization
Harsher punishments for OOC Toxicity (One chance no exceptions.)
Community involved events outside of warning removals
Quality training / ride-along times for new members with little to no previous roleplay experience before entering the org.
Open communication between all members of the org and teaching the importance of each person and their duties as an org member.
Internal weekly reviews regardless of punishments to help improve the overall standard of roleplay within the organization.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom