Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill Dior

Player
Player
1. Derick
2. 24
3. EST
4. 9 hours
5. Slime#0115
6. Bill Israel
7. 8381

Additional information
Leader of Bloods

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
1. I want to change the culture of this organization and make it the prime example of what every other gang in the ghetto should be like. I have what it takes to be a Leader and a structure that will keep us in line and follow all city and ghetto rules. Also active from anywhere from 8-11 hours a day so I can be online and supervise my gang.

2.I can bring more RP to this gang due to me being connected with higher-ups in all legal organizations. I helped create an event that included LSPD, GOV, and The Families that has brought more action and thrill to all parties and I feel like with my connections with Legal organization and I can bring more events to where Bloods and Legal organization can RP more.

3. I can bring a lot of competent people over to this organization and turn into the face of the ghetto and have great rp

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
My advice is to get involved in Roleplay with legal organizations which will get some of the legal organizations that have nothing to do involved in some good RP. Like I mentioned before I can set up situations due to my connections. This will give us other ways for us to have fun, make money and fill in the times where we have nothing to do such as city events.

Anthony Fernandes

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
Information:
1. Ruturajsinh Zala
2. 19
3. +5:30 GMT
4. 12 hrs or more
5. AnthonyFernandez#6969
6. Anthony Fernandes
7. 11719

Additional Information:
1. Leader of EMS.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

A) Past Experience - As i have worked with this organization before i know how it works and what needs to be changed and what is in absolute perfect condition, so if i am made the leader of this Org i'll make sure to change certain stuff and will try to take EMS to next levels with my expertise.

B) One of the most Important Organization - I myself consider that EMS is one of the most important organization in the whole city before any other, as accidents happen and if EMS is not there the patients have to wait longer in the hospitals and which will overall waste everyones time, i know managing such an organization is a difficult job, but i'm always up for such challenges and have a whole plan ready on how we'll solve the problem of doctors not being available.

C) A job of responsibility - Being the leader of an organization is not a easy job to do, you have a lot of responsibilities, and i love taking responsibilities, being a leader i'll have to communicate with the leaders of other state organizations and the curators and administration where my communication skills will come in handy so i myself think that i am the idol candidate for this position.

A) Hire More Staff - As a previous EMS the only complaint i was getting from people was that there are no doctors when needed, so i'll make sure any such thing doesn't happen under my leadership and will hence hire more and new people with a certain procedure, so that EMS can get some good and active staff. No doubt there were a lot of really great doctors in the EMS the previous time and i'll be hiring only such people who actually want to do the EMS job.

B) Give Proper Training - I have noticed one thing in the previous EMS that they just used to heal people and did no RP, this time if i become the leader i'll make sure that doctors do the RP using /MEs and /DOs to enhance the RP experience of themselves as well as of others. And the training will be done according to the whole Field Training Procedure to make sure even an inter would know how everything works and stuff.

C) Try to get the cars changed- As a previous EMS i know how bad the cars were, they were like super fast but they didn't had any breaks on them, don't worry about it anymore, if i become the leader i'll try my best to talk to the governor and get new cars for the Department

That was it from my side i hope you like my form.

Key Glockz

Player
Player
1. Keyshawn Johnson
2. 19
3. cst
4. 10 hours
5. ss4key#9102
6. Key Glockz
7. 10437

Additional information :
Leader of Bloods

1. I want to be the leader Bloods because I feel I'm more than cable to push Bloods in the right direction. I'm one of the kingpins in Marabunta so i've been their since fluffy was there and have been literally running the gang since. We've been able to create a fun non toxic environment that's been good for everyone. I've been able to observe and soak in as much information with gangs by learning from the leader of Marabunta. I have experience at handling inside conflicts, balancing fun and also getting things done. Anyone in our gang can vouch that I'm one of the most approachable people you'll ever meet, I look at both perspectives and try the best to find medium grounds. I'm always open to different opinions. I'm a leader who can take criticism on things I lack or things I can do better in, cause in the end it'll all improve the gang experience for everyone.

2. I also want to bring genuine roleplay back to gangs. While their is some good roleplay in gangs now most of people come to gang HQ and they just wanna join so they can go around in the ghetto and shoot. And while that makes for a good time and a good laugh, I think their is more to a gang then just rolling around and shooting. There's strategy and business behind it, people wanna make money, there's people who wanna be actual drug dealers and arms dealers or things of that nature and as the leader of Bloods ill provide that, a place where people will come and they will be able to have fun and allow people to grow themselves to better their personal experience and venture out and do more in the city.

3. And lastly I wanna change the way gangs are looked at in the city, and change the atmosphere within gangs. Some gangs are run off fear or numbers but I wanna run my gang in a family persona, I want a place where people help each other and grow each other so that we all succeed. There's to many people who are only out for themselves and with a gang like that everyone falls. Like people say your only as strong as your weakest link. I wanna take out the toxicity and build a gang of strong individuals that know the rules, balance fun and business and bring them together to RUN the city and push Bloods above and beyond expectations.

Advice on improving roleplay:

1. VALUING YOUR LIFE. Getting people to value their life would improve everything. It would change how events were approached, how store robberies go how life in the ghetto is. There would be a lot more strategy at events it wouldn't just be running in circle and shooting. Store robberies would cause for more serious roleplay, Better negotiating on both legal and the illegal side it would cause for better setups when it comes to how gangs set up and how cops setup. You don't see many hostage situations where the cops and gang members are face to face having a conversation and negotiating, the situation should be more intense and more serious.

Last edited:

Ethan Versace

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information:
1. Ethan Gomez
2. 17
3. EST
4. 8 hours (haven't been on as much because of school but it ends for me in 2 days)
5. vxqrethan#4324
6. Ethan Versace
7. 2401
Additional Information:
1. Leader of Bloods
2. I want to bring the RP level to the maximum its ever been. I used to be Ballas deputy and really enjoyed the rp that comes out of illegal orgs and want to help others experience that same type of RP so they can enjoy the server more. I also want to be the leader of this org because I think I am highly qualified given my past experiences in illegal organizations and I think I would be able to maintain the gang very well. Another reason I want to be leader of this specific gang is because I was in Bloods before it disbanded and really enjoy everything about it including the color, location of the HQ, and the layout of the HQ.
3. My plan for improving RP in the organization is to have a application to get into the gang were they would have to answer questions about ghetto rules. I would also have recruiters have little test after the application were they would be given scenarios to see what they would do in the situation. I would have it very strict for people to get in and make sure that everyone is doing what they are supposed to. If there was a case that rules are broken then I would be giving out a strike to the member and after giving them 3 strikes they would be dismissed from the org and blacklisted. I would also implement some of my own rules that would make the RP experience more fun and better.

Mainne Bestia

𝕯𝖊𝖒𝖔𝖓 𝕺𝖓 𝕯𝖊𝖒𝖔𝖓 𝕿𝖎𝖒𝖊
Blocked
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information
1. Germainne
2. 17
3. Na East
4. 8-10 hours per day
5. Press#2671
6. Mainne
7 . 10764
Additional information
1. Leader of bloods
2.1 I want to be the leader of this specific organization because I've been in pervious gangs, for example I used to be a High Command in old Ballas before it got disbanded. Also was a pretty high rank in bloods right before it got disbanded, I'm the highest rank I could be in my family. In which saying I have good experience with leadership. As I also play more than the average player so ill be there for a lot of the events, robberies ETC.
2.2 I enjoy how much competition there is between gangs, like in turfs, clandestine, battleship ETC.
2.3 I've been on both sides of the organizations I was fib for a period of time like I said before I've been in two gangs and I personally think the gang life is more fitting for me. Also I have a good team that will be helping me with another things not only in the gang but like discord for example. As being a leader I know a lot of leaders will give people ranks just because there close or because there good at the game but if I'm a leader it wont be like that everyone will have a fair chance because different people always have different aspects.

3. My advices for improving Roleplay level in this organization will be by adding different roleplay during robberies for example because if were being honest most gangs just give unrealistic demands or are just shooting on sight which is not even allowed. I would encourage good roleplay like in the ghetto but its a little hard since the ghetto is KOS but while robing people ill try to make thing more realistic because its just super crazy at the moment everyone screaming and trying to grab there loot.

Last edited:

Bapo223

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Fabio Depina
2. 18
3. EST
4. 12-14hours
5. Bapo #3266
6. Bapo Carver
7. 39658
Additional information
1. Leader of: BLOOD STREET GANG

1. I want to be the leader of this organization to provide a more realistic gang rp experience. This will be done by having a realistic recruiting process
like a jump in or a task they have to complete, different types of businesses of illegal activities like weapon manufacturing and drug manufacturing that will provide members tasks to do.
Also I will have a good ranking system that will give new recruits a reason to want to put in work to get higher up in the gang.

2.I would find people I build up trust with and give them a high role that would
give them the ability to control a certain thing either weapons manufacturing, drug manufacturing, or selling either of those. Also something i would want to have is different families of blood in
different territories that we own like there would be North side bloods and East side bloods And then Central Bloods that would be located at HQ but all are still Blood street. There would be the two members
that I trust most to have them control each family and they will have the ability to recruit and build up their side so we can all join together if needed.

3.Also I would try to have system going in the gang that would make
it that its not all about violence unless violence is brought to you. So you shouldnt have to kill someone or gang unless they did something of reason to make you do that. Things would be robbing you, shooting you, killing someone close
to you or just messing with the gangs business and money. Not following this would lead to punishments. Would also try to build allies with a gang that we end up getting close with off of rp situations.

1. More involvement in illegal manufacturing and selling of items.

2. More places where the members post up rather than all at hq.

3. Better mercy and not just all about violence for the sake of civilians.

Ballu Tau

Player
Player
Information
1. Deepak saini
2. 21
3. IST
4. 14-15 hrs
5. Shadow391#2880
6. Ballu
7. 13019

Additional information

1. Leader of Bloods

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

2.1 I have great leadership qualities. (As there are many members in a gang many times it's hard to handle all of them at once i have a leaded team for 30 people and i can lead more with perfection)

2.2 As many new players join in gang daily but the things is missing the rule and how to rp as a gangster i am willing to teach by myself and i will create a team of good members who can train these new people in the gang

2.3. As far as i experience with other players in the gang all members doesn't get a good chance to prove their self i willing to provide them equal opportunity to prove them to get in exclusive events.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

My advice to improve gang rp is to teach the new players as they know less about gang stuff and many times broke many rules. so to all leaders of the gang make a separate team wich train new players. Harsher punishments for OOC Toxicity (One chance no exceptions).

Last edited:

GJones

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...

1. Caitlin Lindamood
2. 30
3. PST
4. 10-15 hours
5. Gatz_ow#2334
6. Gertrude Jones
7. 6352

1. Leader of EMS

2. I want to be leader of EMS because I know how hard it is to recruit people into a organization like EMS and keep them there. I have been Chief of Staff for Fluffy Fingers and have seen how hungry people are in the server for genuine RP experiences and seen what it takes to keep people under me motivated and happy. I have had the pleasure of working with a lot of amazing people in the government and made some great connections and talked to everyone about what they look for in an organization. I know this experience will allow me to be prepared to take a leadership role and really communicate effectively with my staff about their needs and interests. I am very confident in my organizational skills and ability to explain information clearly so that everyone is on the same page with the rules and regulations.
I have also been working as an admin assistant for a short time, but in that time I have been able to learn so much about the city and its citizens including what questions they have for different things and being able to delve deeper into the city rules and codes.

3. To improve RP in EMS I will make sure all staff are very familiar with the rules and regulations of the city and organization as well as go over individually with every staff and new hire what a good RP experience is versus and bad one. In the city every citizen goes through the hospital at least once and so many times I have run into an EMS staffer that is unenthusiastic about the role he or she is playing in helping others. I don't know if it is because they are bored or not sure what is expected of them, but I know I can make sure everyone is following the correct RP and happy to do so.
I want everyone who interacts with EMS or becomes an EMS to feel like they had the best RP experience they could have had and I will make sure I do everything in my power to make that happen.

Wolfy Vujacic

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Vuk Vujacic
2. Your age: 14
3. Time zone: gmt
4. Average online per day: from 2 to 5hours
5. Your Discord: Comrade_Wolfy #2009
6. Your Nickname: Wolfy
7. Your ID:34308
Additional information
1. Leader of...: bloods
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation):
Reason 1: bloods failed everything, i am here to help them bring back everything and to bring back them on the top
Reason 2: bloods history is half boring, so i will try to change the history of bloods
Reason 3: bloods need to do some teamwork, they need to respect Each others like brothers, they have to help them if they can,...

3. Everyday someone from bloods is breaking the rules because that idiot is shooting enemy gang from their hq or close from it, bloods need to be weekly rules Check, that means that i will ask and check all of them if they know the rules, if they dont, i will kick them, they can join again then they learn the rules. Bloods need to have their camera on to record their povs so that in some situations to prove their not guitly. They need permision to rob people and spray. And more, this was just some importmant things bloods need to have.

Skies Wayne

Yikes
Player
1.Alex B
3.EU
4. 8 - 12 hours
5. Skies#9727
6. Skies Wayne
7. 99

1.Bloods
2. I want to be the leader of this org because I believe it would be pretty fun as the leader of a gang.
I have prior experience in gangs since the server came out and I know the system very well.
And in general i just think I would benefit the server and mostly the gang side of things by giving new player new opportunities and etc-
3. Making sure that no one is braking rules and everyone is staying in line, If I was to spot someone in the organization breaking rules I would talk to them and punish them measured on the severity of the mistake they did. and I would just make sure everyone is having fun no one is being left out or any things alike.

Neil

Player
Player
1. Neil Micallef
3. GMT+2
4. 8 - 12 hours
5. Nillu023#5222
6. Neil_Gyp
7. 6543

1. Leader of Bloods

2. I have been in the leadership of FiB for almost a month almost was the head of negotiations, leader of SWAT and one of the main trainers for most of the FiB Agents up until I left about a week ago. I’ve also been in the leadership of Ballas for over 2 months until I joined FiB and now Bloods. Due to my experience in Legal Organizations of high honor and respect to my experience in gangs I have learnt to be able to handle people from educated and polite side to some crazy people , This gives me the edge over other Leaders of such gangs because I can truly train and handle all players to make the role play and experience overall much more enjoyable. Most importantly I want to take this position as the Bloods leader so that I can work on improving role play and the enjoy ability of the game play aspect as stated earlier using my experience.This can sometimes be ignored by other state/gang leaders so they can focus on winning the objective at hand, but my priority will be to follow the game rules and ensure procedures are taken to ensure role-play (which is the main aim of playing in a role play server) while at the same time trying to win the objective at hand without forcing it out of context. I think the main skills a leader for any origination should have, would be the following: Communication, Presentation, Interpretation, Leadership, Co-Ordination, Teamwork, Patience, Creativity, Reliability, Dependability, and the ability to teach and mentor others. These are all skills I possess due to my long experience in other organizations along with my real-life job which enables me to work with a lot of different people from different countries and cultures around the world due to me working in Insurance on the Island I live which works globally.

3. My advice for improving the RolePlay level in organization would be:
 Help new members by providing them links and instructions to the game-rules and a simple introduction to the 'g' muscle. Helping any member setting up an appropriate POV so that they can report anyone that breaks role play and also have POV so that when a 'GOD' asks them for it they will be able to present it since keeping role play goes from both sides and should be punished on both sides if broken. Creating a week trial period within the gang when joining and having experienced members evaluate the new members and when they see them disrupting role play have them teach and instruct them to be better next time instead of reacting like other leaders and just kicking them out. Creating an application form or some sort of question list to ask any potential new members to indicate how competent they are with the ghetto/gang/state rules to make sure we filter out anybody that is not capable meanwhile instructing them to go read and learn the rules and come back when they are ready since will have to interact with gangs and any sort of criminals which may vary from the Ghetto to in City, As well as interact with Legal Organizations so it is ideal to have knowledge across the board so nobody is walked over and everybody knows the rules accordingly. Last but not least when seeing lack of role-play from some members I would approach them and let them know that the aim of the server/game at the end of the day is to try and be as realistic meanwhile keeping the fun going, And that If they do not sort the issue out I will have to remove them so they can take the punishment as a lesson to be better next time. Thank you for considering my application to become the new Bloods Leader, whilst thanking you for your time I hope to hear from you soon.

Kind Regards,Neil Micallef/Neil Gyp

Last edited:

Alicia Rodriguez

Disbander of the FIB.
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Alicia
2. Your age: 31
3. Time zone: UTC
4. Average online per day: 8+
5. Your Discord: Vata#6101
6. Your Nickname: Joy Ryder
7. Your ID: 6062

Additional information
1. Leader of Bloods

I was previously the leader of FIB for over 2 months with a strong understanding of the rules. On an OOC level I am able to be unbias towards either side of RP on this server. Having joined the server on the 2nd day it opened and was the servers first ever legal aid and helped develop process and guidelines for government under previous leadership. I have a strong work ethic and have always put my best into any activity I undertake. I have strong leadership capabilities and have ensured a strong understanding of the rules of this server. I am an advocate of ensuring rules are enforced on any side of conflict and have never had an issue disciplining any member of my own organisation. Previously I was a HC of a criminal organisation for 2 years, which maintained an incredibly high standard of RP. I have organised multiple events in the server and have contributed a lot to the development of RP within the server. As a gang leader I would be able to provide more events and bring strong RP to the ghetto area.
Since leaving FIB, I was immediately made Deputy of Bloods and am now a Deputy in Ballas with assistance in setting up RP events such as weddings (with large turnouts), actively contact other gangs and setup org events and have a good understanding of rules and requirements for the server.
I would develop newer players to assist them in becoming proficient in gameplay of this server and will actively make video content on a more regular basis.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization
- Events to be developed outside of warning removals to improve the quality of RP overall
- Minimum standards of entry to be increased to ensure that only those who are aware of rules/have played with experience on the server to join to ensure there is a high standard of RP
- Ensuring that everyone understands their responsibility to teach newer players RP standards
- Inter org events to be completed once a week regardless of OOC issues.
- Bringing in rules within the gangs of min IDs robbed/interacted with
- Ensuring a strict standard of RP.
- Not allowing mention of OOC Family interactions at all.
- Stricter punishments for OOC toxicity.

Sara Atticus

Player
Player
Information
1. Riley
3.GMT
4.6+ hours
5.Arequile#1568
6.Sara Atticus
Additional information
1.Bloods
Alright, let me start off by saying Bloods is honestly everything to me I've been in bloods for about 1 month and have been a higher up (rank 10) for about 2 weeks I've raised activity in bloods awarded people for their participation and made it overall fun for all the members of bloods. In the 2 weeks of me being a higher up of bloods I've learned leadership skills and leadership values and I think being a leader will really help make the bloods the best it can be. I would make sure people know the rules before joining in and there will be a process of a quiz they have to do in order to show me they know the rules. The main reason I want to be the leader of bloods is because I've seen many mistakes of not only the leaders but the members themselves do because no one ever explains what you can do and what you can't do and I wanna make sure that everyone knows what's right and what's wrong to save us from ever being warned. Bloods is something great and I wanna make sure everyone has respect for us and we have the same respect for them rather than causing chaos everywhere we go.
1. Make sure people know the rules before participating in any sort of event (streetfights, clandestine, battleship etc...)
2. If you wanna be able to rob someone you must know the proper procedure and I will have to test them in that (inorder to prevent chaos)
3. Make people be into the RP for example if they're getting robbed be fearful for your life rather than thinking they're gonna respawn and it's all good
4. Have all my members if we're holding a hostage only make realistic demands rather than saying "We want 10 million"
5. I will make sure we do no DM of random civilians and will put out a rule to only target gang members
6.Have people do a quiz if they want to join to show me that they know the rules.
7. Last but not least I want all my members to have fun but without any rulebreaks and I will make sure of that.

Last edited:

Simon Brown

The Professional Snitch
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Simon
2. 20
3. ST
4. Was 12h a day
5. Shycool2#9717
6. Simon
7. 14078
Additional information
1. Leader of Bloods street gang
i) I want to be leader to make sure we sell all turfs because so far each time we get closed admins like to just poof the gang.
ii) I also want to be leader to make sure no one is cheating in the org so hourly full pc scans. even if you aint cheating but are sus unlucky for you.
iii) I also want to be leader to show no matter who you pick for bloods they will be on top, and get disbanded as bias.
3. The best way to improve roleplay is to remove bias from the gangs by admins as then the quality of rp will just improve by it self. and then maybe bloods will not get disbanded with 0 warnings but who know maybe bloods to get disbanded only need 0/0 warnings so.

This is message to future bloods leader, Good luck your fucked no matter what.

Please dont ban im not disrespecting im just pointing out the facts from what i have seen for last 2 months in the gang.

Last edited:

Ink Flawless

fanned out clowns
Player
1. Simon
2. 20
3. ST
4. Was 12h a day
5. Shycool2#9717
6. Simon
7. 14078
Additional information
1. Leader of Bloods street gang
i) I want to be leader to make sure we sell all turfs because so far each time we get closed admins like to just poof the gang.
ii) I also want to be leader to make sure no one is cheating in the org so hourly full pc scans. even if you aint cheating but are sus unlucky for you.
iii) I also want to be leader to show no matter who you pick for bloods they will be on top, and get disbanded as bias.
3. The best way to improve roleplay is to remove bias from the gangs by admins as then the quality of rp will just improve by it self. and then maybe bloods will not get disbanded with 0 warnings but who know maybe bloods to get disbanded only need 0/0 warnings so.

This is message to future bloods leader, Good luck your fucked no matter what.
Every blood is a ringleader of a hacking group, be careful

Simon Brown

The Professional Snitch
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Alicia
2. Your age: 31
3. Time zone: UTC
4. Average online per day: 8+
5. Your Discord: Vata#6101
6. Your Nickname: Joy Ryder
7. Your ID: 6062

Additional information
1. Leader of Bloods

I was previously the leader of FIB for over 2 months with a strong understanding of the rules. On an OOC level I am able to be unbias towards either side of RP on this server. Having joined the server on the 2nd day it opened and was the servers first ever legal aid and helped develop process and guidelines for government under previous leadership. I have a strong work ethic and have always put my best into any activity I undertake. I have strong leadership capabilities and have ensured a strong understanding of the rules of this server. I am an advocate of ensuring rules are enforced on any side of conflict and have never had an issue disciplining any member of my own organisation. Previously I was a HC of a criminal organisation for 2 years, which maintained an incredibly high standard of RP. I have organised multiple events in the server and have contributed a lot to the development of RP within the server. As a gang leader I would be able to provide more events and bring strong RP to the ghetto area.
Since leaving FIB, I was immediately made Deputy of Bloods and am now a Deputy in Ballas with assistance in setting up RP events such as weddings (with large turnouts), actively contact other gangs and setup org events and have a good understanding of rules and requirements for the server.
I would develop newer players to assist them in becoming proficient in gameplay of this server and will actively make video content on a more regular basis.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization
- Events to be developed outside of warning removals to improve the quality of RP overall
- Minimum standards of entry to be increased to ensure that only those who are aware of rules/have played with experience on the server to join to ensure there is a high standard of RP
- Ensuring that everyone understands their responsibility to teach newer players RP standards
- Inter org events to be completed once a week regardless of OOC issues.
- Bringing in rules within the gangs of min IDs robbed/interacted with
- Ensuring a strict standard of RP.
- Not allowing mention of OOC Family interactions at all.
- Stricter punishments for OOC toxicity.
GL to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom