Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfy Vujacic

Player
Player
1.Alex B
3.EU
4. 8 - 12 hours
5. Skies#9727
6. Skies Wayne
7. 99

1.Bloods
2. I want to be the leader of this org because I believe it would be pretty fun as the leader of a gang.
I have prior experience in gangs since the server came out and I know the system very well.
And in general i just think I would benefit the server and mostly the gang side of things by giving new player new opportunities and etc-
3. Making sure that no one is braking rules and everyone is staying in line, If I was to spot someone in the organization breaking rules I would talk to them and punish them measured on the severity of the mistake they did. and I would just make sure everyone is having fun no one is being left out or any things alike.
Man, this guy is just like me

Omar TheDon

Player
Player
1. Derick
2. 24
3. EST
4. 9 hours
5. Slime#0115
6. Bill Israel
7. 8381

Additional information
Leader of Bloods

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
1. I want to change the culture of this organization and make it the prime example of what every other gang in the ghetto should be like. I have what it takes to be a Leader and a structure that will keep us in line and follow all city and ghetto rules. Also active from anywhere from 8-11 hours a day so I can be online and supervise my gang.

2.I can bring more RP to this gang due to me being connected with higher-ups in all legal organizations. I helped create an event that included LSPD, GOV, and The Families that has brought more action and thrill to all parties and I feel like with my connections with Legal organization and I can bring more events to where Bloods and Legal organization can RP more.

3. I can bring a lot of competent people over to this organization and turn into the face of the ghetto and have great rp

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
My advice is to get involved in Roleplay with legal organizations which will get some of the legal organizations that have nothing to do involved in some good RP. Like I mentioned before I can set up situations due to my connections. This will give us other ways for us to have fun, make money and fill in the times where we have nothing to do such as city

Last edited:

HACKER YT

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
1 Hetansh swadia
2 19
3 GMT+5:30
4 8 hrs
5 Jonny Gyp#5321
6 Jonny Gyp
1 leader of bloods
2 i want to be leader of any illegal organization like bloods
i have experience to lead organization i have been bloods for one 1 week so i know how to run an criminal organization
3 i will put quiz for new people and there will be taken interview also
and strick about rules also i will make sure they know all rules

Omar TheDon

Player
Player
Omar
2. 23
3. EST
4. 10+
5. omar TheDon#6815
6. omar gyp
7. 4106
Additional information
1. Leader of Bloods
2. I want to be leader of bloods for a few reasons. First I have been in the city for a while and have experienced both legal and illegal roleplay, so I understand how to properly rp and will be showing people how to do so appropriately also iv spent most of my time as a gang member so I understand the rules of the ghetto and know where all the HQs are so there will be no shooting at hqs or greenzones while I am in charge. Another reason I would like to be leaders of bloods is because I like the role playing of gangs and believe that I can keep the bloods on top with not only numbers but with being active at all events, which I have noticed other gangs do not to pull up to. If I were to get leader I would have would have at least 20 people ready to join the server and become a blood . The last and main reason I want to be a blood is to have a gang where people can come have fun at and grow with without all the toxic energy. I want to create a great rp environment that is friendly and open to all players.
3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization. The first way I would improve roleplay in the organization is by leading by example I have been in the city for a good 3 months and have never had a forum complaint made about me or any complaints for that matter I have never had a warning and only been to demorgan twice once when I first joined the server and another a few weeks ago for crashing while cuffed I believe that for those reasons I am the prefect person to run a new gang and show them how everything is done properly. I would also make new players take a quiz before joining to insure that all players know the rules before joining bloods. The last way i would improve roleplay is if I see any issues occurring ill be having a weekly meeting with the gang talking about what we could do better with rp if I see anything and what we are doing well, this will be followed by a announcements in the bloods discord for any members who couldn't attend. If problems do not stop I have no problem being the bad guy and kicking people from the gang to better the bloods even if they are my friend.

Last edited:

Jibreel Anton

Player
Player
Information
1. Hossam
2. 18
3. GMT +3
4. 7-10 Hours
5. Jibreel#8808
6. Jibreel Johnson
7. 7439

Additional information

1. Leader of :
Blood Street Criminal Organization.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation):

1-I feel my skills are particularly well-suited to this position because i have been leading a gang organization on another city and I am a high command in the family (Los Santos Syndicate).I've been leading War of business and other events. Also I know how to run legal event/gang events because I was in LifeInvader organization and in Marabunta Grande Criminal organization and I have lead events in both organizations and I know I have potential to lead this organization.

2-I’m excited about this opportunity, as it would allow me to lead one of the most powerful gang organization to the better and teach everyone in this gang organization the ways to have fun and make money the right way without breaking any rules, and treat everyone with equal respect.

3-As the leader of a highly commended organization, I would be obliged to lead with an example and make sure as a leader none of my fellow members will be left behind. Increasing the Roleplay element not only towards other people, but also towards each others would substantiate the importance of RP and would help me lead the gang towards the right path.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization:

I would be able to help the gang organization towards better RP situations by teaching them what to do at a specific situations and testing every member who would join the gang organization by making acted RP situations like a hostage situation and how to negotiate with an officer and what is right to do and what is wrong. And I would try to keep my eye on every member if he does anything wrong or if I get any complaints about him i would go to him and tell him what he did wrong and teach him what to do next time as this would help greatly with the organization RP and would create more fun for every citizen of the city either he was in a legal organization or an illegal organization.

Last edited:

adam hills

Player
Player
1 Adam
2 16
3 GMT+3
4 7-10
5 Wiz#5555
6 Adam Hills
7 121
Additional information
1 leader of bloods
2 From the first day i played this server all i was doing is Rping as a gang member i have been in multiple gangs and a higher up in most of them .Rping as a criminal is the best experience that I can have in the server for me. I think I would be a great leader because of my experience in gangs as I have done most of the gang events and I know how it works and how to lead the event so Blood Street Gang can win.

2 Second reason is that most of the criminal organizations in the city now don't rp at all so I would like to increase the amount of the Rp in the gang by bringing more Rp scenarios with other organization like LSPD or FIB in the store robberies ,hostage situation etc...

2 I have been playing the server since the start and I know all the ghetto/events rules and i will try my best to enforce this rules on all the members in Blood Street Gang which

3 Blood street Gang will be hosting a lot of events(global events) which means it will be working with other organizations which will increase the amount of rp in the whole server. For recruitment bloods wont let any rule breaker in the gang and there will be a small quiz so we make sure the guy who is joining bloods wont be a reason to disband us or break any rules and at the end bloods will be fun for all the members

Convict

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
Information
1. Nick Mark
2. 33
3. GMT +3
4. 12 Hours
5. Convict#9999
6. Convict Mark
7. 21831
Additional information
1. I am a famous streamer and player in my country,i have a lot of people behind me where is 100% loyal on me.I have more than 4.000 hours on roleplay.I have my army behind,i can provide more infos in personal call.
2. I will be rly simple on this question :
a)i know the rules about what we allowed to do and what we don't need to do.
b)i can organize my people to be online 24/7 and running all the events like a gang and i'm pretty sure that we will have really fast the best gang in the server because i know exactly what i need to do to organize the whole team. i am in this city 3 months with daily activity 12 hours and i have zero warnings.
c)this city have one main problem where i can resolve it if i am on the position of leadership.Let me explain it : We have tone of new players in the city who looking to join a gang and play the roleplay of a gangster but they need advices and someone to be near them so they will learn how to move arround without fails step by step.There are people out there who leaving the server everyday because nobody guide them how to make progress in the city and nobody speak with them when they asking something simple.i can invite a new member with two fingers and one hand and train him how to play the game without bother the civilian rp or administrators.I have the charism ;)
3. My opinion :
a)I will train all my people how to move arround the city without fails.
b)i will put subleaders where they will be responsible for their members and for their actions.
c)i will learn all my members how to make RP of gangster.
d)i will give them missions in the day,personal missions so i will keep them online on city and moving arround correctly.
e)i will make quiz on every single member who want to join,but if he don't know the rules i will spent my time to train him so he will not fail but he will have the chance to receive the experience of gangster RP.Even if he will start by making graffitis and only.
f)you will not need to disband for one more time this organization and searching again for new leaders because i know what you need.

Gilfrid

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Eryk King
2. 30
3. EST
4. 5-10 Hours
5. Gilfrid#3451
6. Gilfrid Krown
7. 8956

1. Family Member of VJ Capital
2. I want to be lead of the EMS organization for many reasons
-Proper leadership skills and organized work ethic - I was a Captain of the National Guard for months. I assisted in cleaning the radios with proper radio detailing and codes. - Lead many missions, events, and squads during my time as an Officer of NG.
-Active member of the community - When I'm not working my IRL job I am in the city actively assisting what ever ORG I am apart of.
-Prior Experience as a Paramedic and Assistant Chief of MD in prior cities.
3. The org is for the most part run very smoothly - As a Dean of MD I've noticed lower ranking members are not actively responsive and willing to put in the effort. With the new leadership we currently have we are in the process of fixing this as a team. I myself have seen what this current leadership can do and I would love to lead them in the direction they all want to go!

MiekLyve

Player
Player
Information
1. Miek Lyve
2. 27
3. EST
4. 4-10 Hours
5. MiekLyve#0292
6. Miek Lyve
7. 4195

Additional information

1. Leader of :
Blood Street Criminal Organization.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation):

1- I had my first experience of being a leader on this server my first month into playing. At about level 17 I was handed the "Ballas Gang". During this time I had the opportunity of learning more about the server as far as the do's and dont's, how to organize players and how to create a fun gaming space for the community. I had leadership of the Ballas for about 3 months and during this time I gave a lot of new player opportunities to lead when they may not of be able to other places due to politics.

2- I understand the complexities and timing of every gang event. I also understand the importance of organizing players for these events so they may experience everything being in gangs as well as the server have to offer. Gangs, are a reflection of the server so organizing for these group events is of the essence to growing the server/community.

3- With the experience I built, I have an extremely good track record. I would like to add, that with my experience I can continue to provide experience for newer players to grow and become leaders in their own right eventually.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization:

One of the main things I recommended when I was a leader prior, was creating or maybe turning the mega mall in the ghetto into a GREENZONE. Perhaps even move the black market to the mega mall or an additional one. This would help create ROLEPLAY between the gangs, which I think our community currently lacks. If this idea is rejected, my next idea would be to do away with KOS in the ghetto completely. With my experience, I wholeheartedly believe that the ghetto KOS rules connect directly with the rulebreaking. It is almost IMPOSSIBLE to stop rule breaking when you have masses of groups KOSing day and night. If neither of these ideas/suggestions can come to light, I would like to improve roleplay by working with newer players. I have never been against the idea of player development, therefore this could be something I help the community with by leading the organization!

Last edited:

Joga

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Joga Noonan
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: PST
4. Average online per day: 5-8hrs
5. Your Discord: Joga#0300
6. Your Nickname: Joga
7. Your ID: 308

Additional information
1. Leader of: Bloods Street Gang

1- I would make Bloods into a strict roleplay gang, focusing on gang roleplay and activities. Making new recruits do quizzes, I will grow Bloods into a strict gang which will focus on making better events and organizations of events.

2- I have experience with leading gangs, I have led gangs before, I held high ranks and have helped with organization under Jack Morris. I have more experience than most leaders, that's a guaranteed fact.

3- I have a good group of high command members, our high command will focus on providing for the gang and helping the gang benefit in multiple different ways, we will ensure there will be NO rule breaking whatsoever, and keep the gang focused on our goals.

4- I have been in this gang for a long time, I had good leadership skills, and it can be proven by the former leader Jack, I know how gangs work, I will enforce good roleplay manners, no rule breaks, and good manners, with no toxicity.

5- Members will have to take quizzes before joining on the rules so we have no rulebreaking whatsoever.
High command will hold weekly events for members and keep gang members happy.
We will attend every event for gangs, and even make our own for other gangs to participate.
There will be a strike system for members, 3 strikes and you're out.
No cheaters will be allowed, everyone has to be able to record their pov.

6- We have a good turf roster, and have no cheaters.

Stick to the lore of the gang, bloods have been slowly pulling away from the fact that its a organization of a gang, and I will improve the command of chain and roleplay aspects in many different ways, beginning with quizzes to join the gang, proper roleplay aspects, dress like a gangster who will represent the bloods correctly. I have experience in roleplay organizations, I will hold events for the gang, and keep the gang in healthy shape. All members will have to go through a prospect term, we will test new members and see if they're fit to join.

itsZane

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Thomas
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: EST
4. Average online per day: 10-12
5. Your Discord: itsZane#6128
6. Your Nickname: Zane DeSanta
7. Your ID: 5135
Additional information
1. Leader of... Bloods Street Gang

I want to be the leader of Bloods to increase the level of RP in the criminal life on the server. From my experience in this server, every gang leader takes the same approach. Everyone just wants to street fight or fight in general. I feel no one has truly tried to capture what it means to be a gang in this server and I would like to be the first to do so. Being in a gang is supposed to be more than just wearing the same color. I would like to build true brotherhoods and grow together to be more of a family than a gang. I do great in situations where the pressure is on and I must make the tough decisions and do what needs to be done. I would love to be given an opportunity to showcase that. Another reason I would like to be the Leader is to increase the RP interactions between gangs on the server. As of right now, the only interaction between gangs is shoutouts. I would like to increase that through gang meetings, Block Parties, and other Collaborative events. I would also like to increase interaction with the community. Gangs shouldn't be so closed off there needs to be more civilian interaction. I feel as though everyone wants to run a gang but not everyone can. I would like to be given a chance to show I can.

- Create a quiz to gauge knowledge of RP.
- Enforce a certain lifestyle to be followed.
- Enforce keeping things IC. No talking OOCly in person or on Radio.

Charlie Junior

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Mohit
2. Your age - IC and ooc both 24
3. Time zone +5:30
4. Average online per day 10-12 hours
5. Your Discord : Lucifer#7856
6. Your Nickname : Robert Huntman
7. Your ID : 25137
Additional information
1. Leader of EMS
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
So I have served this organisation for more then a month and I have seen all in and out for ems and how it works I have seen how people get together and be one team to save whole city as well as I have seen the journey from being a trainee to division chief of ems.

Another specific reason why I wanna b a employee of particular organisation is because I can fullfil the incompleteness of leader I mostly stay online from morning to night in my timezone some times even more then that.

Also I know most employees who are currently working in the same organisation and I have already been in some team with them so resuming service won't be a problem bcoz they all know me and I know all of them.

So at last I would like to say mostly an organisation like ems needs a experience employees as well as more experience leader who can lead the to excellence and since I have been already part of it I feel I can lead it.

My advice for this organisation roleplay part is I have some events ideas which will encourage all the staff and as well as I have some ideas to make team work more efficient in this organisation. Bcoz I have been part of ems more then a month I would say I mostly know where it lacks and where it's raise.
Robert is a very professional and knowledgeable man, well liked by many within EMS. He is active and really knows his stuff!

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Applications for leader of EMS are now CLOSED.

The following candidates are invited tor interview at 17:00 server time on 2nd of July:

Robert Huntman (Lucifer#7856)
Uni TooTime (sexybeast#8594)
Sam Baker (Prophet21#3779)
Anthony Fernandes (AnthonyFernandez#6969)
Tony Colso (Noizy#8823)

brodybalenciaga

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Brody
2. 25
3. EST
4. 8-10
5. BrodyBalenciaga#8103
6. Brody Balenciaga
7. 4210

1. Leader of Bloods

2. One reason I would like to be a leader of Bloods is because I want to take RolePlay to a new level to enhance players' experience in and outside of the organization. I want players to have an enjoyable time while bringing high levels of competition between rival gangs. I want every member of the organization to have a fair chance of play and to help contribute to our goals. I want to give people the pride of having members achievements recognized, and ranking players levels on their dedication and willingness to work together for the greater good.

I want to help lead Bloods to the become the most dominant gang in Los Santos with a respectable reputation. I've been in this city for 4 months, and been in Bloods organization for over 3 months, giving me great insight into organization events and activities. I have a strong understanding of the rules of the server, especially in the ghetto. I want to make sure all members of the organization have a strong understanding of the rules before they join the organization. I am the leader of the "Balenciaga Cartel" family, currently ranked number 9 on leaderboards, with experience managing family members to work on businesses and events, managing inventory like weapons and ammo, and being as efficient as possible with what we have. Currently the family has 250 members. I have experience with alliances merging with another family.

I want to use my experience as a leader. I've regularly been selected as captain in team sports growing up and as a college Sports Management graduate, I enjoy bringing out the best in others, I'm an active listener and like to build consensus

3. I want to make sure everyone in the gang is attending events, while events are not ongoing, I want the gang rolling around the hood active in shootouts, robberies, taking over turfs. Hosting lots of events with LifeInvader such as car shows, races, best dressed, yacht parties, block parties and more. I want to be respectable of players of different time zones by keeping the gang active and doing activites in the later hours as well when no events are ongoing.

Ways to enhance RolePlay would be interacting with legal organizations such as the governor or LSPD and SAHP. When doing store robberies gang members would be having hostages and giving out commands to legal organizations and and working out a deal where both organizations would be happy and the hostage would be safe. Advice I would also give is people should start valuing there lives and always stay in character at all times. I would like to minimize OOC talk a bit as i think its used to often and it takes away from the serious RolePlay factor.

Bloods on top

Ink Flawless

fanned out clowns
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Luka
2. Your age - 24
3. Time zone - GMT +2
4. Average online per day - 6-12 (Depending on the day)
5. Your Discord - Ink#7085
6. Your Nickname - Ink Lovell
7. Your ID - 12555
Additional information
1. Leader of Blood Street Gang
Bloods got disbanded because of a mistake and I would like to take back what I've been builiding for quite some time. I think a compensation for disbanding Bloods without sufficient evidence would be letting me continue what I was doing. As I've proven my innocence, and the innocence of all high commands and the leader I think it's only fair to give me a chance.
I've built a reputation in Bloods and I would be able to bring back members who got kicked when we disbanded, as I was the one who managed recruiting.
I've been an Underboss in the same organisation for 2 months, I've done most of the organisation, leading, recruiting and community work in Bloods and I had no warnings given in any of the events I've been leading ( and all of them are 95% success rate ). I think a Leader position should have the stated characteristics, rather than have other people do it for you. I only was a part of Bloods and no other gang, I've been a co-leader with the last Leader and the entire gang was successful until the disbanding happened.
I would do the entire organisation of the gang on another level as I'm a perfectionist myself and I really make sure all the flaws get fixed as soon as possible. I got a lot of people who would back me up on this application. I I also do technical work outside, I've made multiple quizes that would test out people who join so we know who's where and how they would handle each situation, just so things like warnings don't happen.
Better punishments for Ghetto fights. Currently there's too many people combat logging and running into HQ.
There should be more events that involve RP (something like store robberies) so we can get more chances to RP instead of kill on sight.
Doing a better way of filtering people who join the server. Newer players might not have microphones or have no idea how the server works. Also having all the rules IN GAME where people can check them would be really useful.
I think street fights that happen 24/7 shouldn't be happening as they are. I think having less events that are bigger scale, maybe an event that is only active at some time where the street fights reward you bonus money for robbing other gang members or something like that. Currently Ghetto is a chaos and I think it should be controlled in some way (not entirely, but in some way).

GrogtheFrog

Frog
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Luka
2. Your age - 24
3. Time zone - GMT +2
4. Average online per day - 6-12 (Depending on the day)
5. Your Discord - Ink#7085
6. Your Nickname - Ink Lovell
7. Your ID - 12555
Additional information
1. Leader of Blood Street Gang
Bloods got disbanded because of a mistake and I would like to take back what I've been builiding for quite some time. I think a compensation for disbanding Bloods without sufficient evidence would be letting me continue what I was doing. As I've proven my innocence, and the innocence of all high commands and the leader I think it's only fair to give me a chance.
I've built a reputation in Bloods and I would be able to bring back members who got kicked when we disbanded, as I was the one who managed recruiting.
I've been an Underboss in the same organisation for 2 months, I've done most of the organisation, leading, recruiting and community work in Bloods and I had no warnings given in any of the events I've been leading ( and all of them are 95% success rate ). I think a Leader position should have the stated characteristics, rather than have other people do it for you. I only was a part of Bloods and no other gang, I've been a co-leader with the last Leader and the entire gang was successful until the disbanding happened.
I would do the entire organisation of the gang on another level as I'm a perfectionist myself and I really make sure all the flaws get fixed as soon as possible. I got a lot of people who would back me up on this application. I I also do technical work outside, I've made multiple quizes that would test out people who join so we know who's where and how they would handle each situation, just so things like warnings don't happen.
Better punishments for Ghetto fights. Currently there's too many people combat logging and running into HQ.
There should be more events that involve RP (something like store robberies) so we can get more chances to RP instead of kill on sight.
Doing a better way of filtering people who join the server. Newer players might not have microphones or have no idea how the server works. Also having all the rules IN GAME where people can check them would be really useful.
I think street fights that happen 24/7 shouldn't be happening as they are. I think having less events that are bigger scale, maybe an event that is only active at some time where the street fights reward you bonus money for robbing other gang members or something like that. Currently Ghetto is a chaos and I think it should be controlled in some way (not entirely, but in some way).
aren't you banned for spreading cheats or something HAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom