Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harry Flawless

Flawless
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Katrina
2. Your age 37
3. Time zone BST
4. Average online per day 12-16 hours
5. Your Discord Kitty Kat#5978
6. Your Nickname Kitty Barnes
7. Your ID 37473
Additional information
1. Leader of...Ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

I want to become leader of this organisation because I am an ideal fit for this role. I have 5 years of roleplay experience and over that time I have built a skillset which is perfect in this environment (Head of Mental Health, GTA, Treasurer of a gang, GTA Several group leadership positions, atlas ark conan others, including one that involved the largest group of players in a single faction online, eve online) . I joined Ballers and quickly rose through the ranks due to my skills in leadership and I've obtained the respect and loyalty of my peers and fellow gang members; indeed, they were most enthusiastic that I apply for this role.

I have a thorough and comprehensive understanding of the rules, not only of the ghetto but of the state as well and during my time as a lead enforcer I was keen on making sure the rules and regulations were clearly established and enforced without bias. I always try to do this in a firm but fair manner, making sure that its not just a reprimand but an opportunity to lean and make each other better gang members and create better roleplay for the server in the future. I like to think of myself as a maternal figure, and I believe that has helped foster an amazing family atmosphere that was prevalent prior to us getting disbanded. I encourage open communication to achieve mutual understandings as a counter to some of the toxicity that can arise.

I may not be the oldest (highest level) applicant for this role and im aware that that could be seen as a negative but I have spent all of my time and many waking hours immersed in the world and lore of Ballers. I consider myself to be purple to my core, I have no interest in joining other gangs or legal groups as I found my home amongst the boys and girls of Grove Street. If I get the position I aim to continue the group harmony that we had achieved during my time here and if not I will work under the new leadership to achieve those very same goals. I place organisational interest far and above my own personal achievement.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

At the moment I feel there is a poor quality to some of the RP scenarios in the city and my top priority is to make a change within our area of influence, to create a much better and more realistic level of roleplay. I feel there is a need for RP education and im very keen to impart my knowledge gained over many years, some of the more basic immediate changes that could be enacted are for example, avoiding saying things like G,1,3,1 at a robbery as to me it breaks the immersion (if that information needs to be imparted, ooc chat is the correct place) I have many ideas along this vein and am very keen to discuss what is possible

I aim to hold 2 events each week, 1 being combat biased, the other a more RP lead scenario. I believe these will be good to not only increase our level of RP but will aid our cohesion as a gang.

We were only accepting new members if they could pass the quiz about the rules, I would like to tighten this up and include some RP questions to assess not only there understanding of the rules but to recruit people who will enjoy a much deeper RP experience within the Ballers. I am very keen to make it 100% clear to all members what we expect of them as a gangster as well as a good role player. I want to makes sure everyone understands the rules and the consequences for breaking them. I will have a no tolerance policy towards rule breaks and will not hesitate to kick anyone from the organisation and if necessary report to the admins. For smaller misdemeanours we had a 3 strike system but I feel it was under utilized and I will be making sure this approach is enacted far more often.
I think if this had been a voting situation Kitty Barnes should have won, I think all the ballas would have voted for kitty she showed good leader ship and got to Lead Enforcer role, She is a good leader and i think everyone should have been very glad to have Kitty Barnes as a leader. /Harry Happy | Balla | 30743 WISH YOU THE BEST KITTY!

miIe

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Katrina
2. Your age 37
3. Time zone BST
7. Your ID 37473
Additional information
1. Leader of...Ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

I want to become leader of this organisation because I am an ideal fit for this role. I have 5 years of roleplay experience and over that time I have built a skillset which is perfect in this environment (Head of Mental Health, GTA, Treasurer of a gang, GTA Several group leadership positions, atlas ark conan others, including one that involved the largest group of players in a single faction online, eve online) . I joined Ballers and quickly rose through the ranks due to my skills in leadership and I've obtained the respect and loyalty of my peers and fellow gang members; indeed, they were most enthusiastic that I apply for this role.

I have a thorough and comprehensive understanding of the rules, not only of the ghetto but of the state as well and during my time as a lead enforcer I was keen on making sure the rules and regulations were clearly established and enforced without bias. I always try to do this in a firm but fair manner, making sure that its not just a reprimand but an opportunity to lean and make each other better gang members and create better roleplay for the server in the future. I like to think of myself as a maternal figure, and I believe that has helped foster an amazing family atmosphere that was prevalent prior to us getting disbanded. I encourage open communication to achieve mutual understandings as a counter to some of the toxicity that can arise.

I may not be the oldest (highest level) applicant for this role and im aware that that could be seen as a negative but I have spent all of my time and many waking hours immersed in the world and lore of Ballers. I consider myself to be purple to my core, I have no interest in joining other gangs or legal groups as I found my home amongst the boys and girls of Grove Street. If I get the position I aim to continue the group harmony that we had achieved during my time here and if not I will work under the new leadership to achieve those very same goals. I place organisational interest far and above my own personal achievement.

At the moment I feel there is a poor quality to some of the RP scenarios in the city and my top priority is to make a change within our area of influence, to create a much better and more realistic level of roleplay. I feel there is a need for RP education and im very keen to impart my knowledge gained over many years, some of the more basic immediate changes that could be enacted are for example, avoiding saying things like G,1,3,1 at a robbery as to me it breaks the immersion (if that information needs to be imparted, ooc chat is the correct place) I have many ideas along this vein and am very keen to discuss what is possible

I aim to hold 2 events each week, 1 being combat biased, the other a more RP lead scenario. I believe these will be good to not only increase our level of RP but will aid our cohesion as a gang.

We were only accepting new members if they could pass the quiz about the rules, I would like to tighten this up and include some RP questions to assess not only there understanding of the rules but to recruit people who will enjoy a much deeper RP experience within the Ballers. I am very keen to make it 100% clear to all members what we expect of them as a gangster as well as a good role player. I want to makes sure everyone understands the rules and the consequences for breaking them. I will have a no tolerance policy towards rule breaks and will not hesitate to kick anyone from the organisation and if necessary report to the admins. For smaller misdemeanours we had a 3 strike system but I feel it was under utilized and I will be making sure this approach is enacted far more often.
#wewantkitty

Alii

Playa killa'
Player
1. Ali
2. 25
3. +5
4.10-12
5. Alii#4339
6. Ali Lyve

1. Leader of... Ballas
When I first joined this city I joined Ballas at first and learned about how the Gang Organizations works and then one of our guy Miek Lyve got the gang slot and when I became Shot Callar which came up with a lot of responsibilities and the rules which I did follow and told them to follow as well, I'll make sure that we show the best ballas that anyone could've been doing or can do, Will make things more proper and professional including more RP, Will be hiring the quality instead of quantity and that's pretty much it to say over here and actions means more then word in my perspective so if i get accepted I'll get down with specifics
3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.

Instead of hating each other and swearing 24/7 they should be having more fun in every organization there has to be a person dedicated to take care of the rp things most important about the RP there has to be a RP session from the gods where the people could actually share stuff ideas

I would say, people should be acting more professional in the ghetto instead of raging the shit out of people, Its is a lot to have in the ghetto, We can have a gangs hangout point where every gang member can meet up with each other have some good RP sessions/ have fistfights/ that has to be in the corner or in the middle a green zone kind of thing.

Ron Atkin

Veteran
Leader of unofficial org
Information
1. Matt Shipley
2. 26
3. EST
4. ~6 hours a day
5. BigShip#0001
6. Ron Atkin
7. 36116
Additional information
1. Leader of Ballas
-Increase RP between gangs.
I think with my experience in other cities, I can help increase RP situations amongst gangs rather than them all just killing on sight like it is now. More normal interactions with gangs will create more situations and stories within the gangs and could increase RP. As fun as the shooting can be, not every single person in the city is looking for that and even ones in the gang life should be able to experience some other form of RP. I feel like I could help influence that a ton with a lot of the RP ideas I have.
-Helping new people to the city.
Something I think I have done well with my current family is taking new people to the city and helping them get familiar with the way things work. I know from my own personal experience, as well as the experience of my friends, that it can be very difficult to learn the way things work in this city solo. I feel like the gangs and big families could do better at welcoming new people to the city and showing them the ropes. This is something I feel strongly would improve the overall server, not just one gang. This will be a big part of my gang if I were to be the leader.
-My family has gone really well thus far and I know I could translate that to a gang.
Currently, my family is rapidly growing and participating around the city, as well stacking up a nice sized family fund. Our organization as a Family has been amazing from our low ranks all the way to the top. All of my members are given a small care package of things to help them around the city (First Aid Kit, some money, food, a backpack, etc.) and we explain to them a lot of the Family rules. We take them under our wings as much as possible and get them to understand how to enjoy this city. I know I can bring the same organizational and leadership skills to the Ballas.
My only advice for improving RP right now would be to take a little focus off of the events. I know the events are a huge part of the server and many families and gangs participate in them. However, I feel like the heavy focus on events, gives the families and gangs everything they may otherwise would have to RP and grind to get which turns to them just running around robbing, raiding and shooting whoever they see. Again, a lot of this is fun and is what makes this city unique, however, such a heavy emphasis on the events leaves little need for people to get creative to "make it" in this city.

VinnyX

Bot
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Cipriano
2. Your age: 21
3. Time zone: EST
4. Average online per day: 5-6 hours
5. Your Discord: Strider#0999
6. Your Nickname: Vinny Linguine
7. Your ID: 6054
Additional information
1. Leader of...

1. Leader of Ballas

2. - Ive been in a crime org my entire time on the server, and feel that I could bring positive experiences to Ballas for everyone.

- I have seen orgs go wrong left and right and want to bring good structure to the gang life, including recruiting members that know the rules, and also give people that are new to the server a chance to join and have fun (as long as they are knowledgeable of the rules).

- Ive been went through all the rankings my self from rank 1 to high command under the leadership of Ross and Meecho in The Families and feel like I could lead well and also be on good terms with multiple orgs so no toxicity is spread through out the server.

3. My advices for improving roleplay quality would start with what a lot of past gang leaders/members have failed with and is to bring good RP to legal/state organizations. I want to start with bringing better quality with store robberies so both sides can have fun and can come to agreements. I also want to bring better RP to the ghetto so us and other gangs are more active with each other and isn't just a KOS type of deal. I feel as the gang life right now is more about who is a better shooter and not about bringing quality RP to the server.

sukhbir singh

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Katrina
2. Your age 37
3. Time zone BST
7. Your ID 37473
Additional information
1. Leader of...Ballas

#wewantkitty

AntonioLinguine

Player
Player
Information
1. Troy
2. 20
3. EST
4. 6-8 hours daily
5. Koto#6037
6. Antonio Linguine
Additional information
1. Leader of the Ballas

- My first organization was the Families, throughout the months I've been on the server, it has pretty much been my only org. I have gotten to learn and see how a gang should operate from watching the previous and current leaders and high command run the organization. I feel like I am more than capable of leading a gang and would like to take on the challenge.

- I also would like to help others learn more about gang life and the city as a a whole. By making sure people get familiar with the way that things work in the server as I know how hard it can be for people. Especially players who are coming into the server solo.

- I would also like to build a better structure within the gang community as a whole. To bring more rational and less toxic events by being able to keep good terms and have a good understanding on situations with leaders in the other gangs.

- I think increasing the RP with legal orgs could improve RolePlay, especially the RP done during the store robberies, as I feel like this could bring a ton of fun for both sides. As well as, during those scenarios being able to handle them professionally and the right way, without any issues.

- Making sure that people recruited have a great understanding of the rules. Also, making sure that people understand that there is more to being a gang member than just the events that go on. Helping people use creativity and their imagination for things like making money and/or finding something to do while waiting for the next event.

Delany geway

Player
Player
I think if this had been a voting situation Kitty Barnes should have won, I think all the ballas would have voted for kitty she showed good leader ship and got to Lead Enforcer role, She is a good leader and i think everyone should have been very glad to have Kitty Barnes as a leader. /Harry Happy | Balla | 30743 WISH YOU THE BEST KITTY!
Yeah True everyone would be happy if kitty would be the new leader and that is where we are hoping for ballas on top purple for life and kitty hoping to be the new leader

Konstantin Usoyan

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Kostantin
2. Your age : 27
3. Time zone: Gmt+2
4. Average online per day: 5-7 hours
5. Your Discord: wônder#8518
6. Your Nickname: Konstantin Usoyan
7. Your ID: 37950
Additional information
1. Leader of an upcoming family "The Grim Leaders"
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation):

1.First of all I believe I could be the ideal leader as ive spent a lot of time into criminal in every city I was and have the self confidence.

2. I feel like there is no competition between gangs and that's what I want to work on and succeed.

3. To make more rp scenarios for all the gangs because is something that's missing from this server with all the respect. Till now gang game is a weapon and ammo farming simulator.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization:

Every member that wants to get recruited must pass an rp scenario instead of just answering ghetto questions.

More rp in the events between gangs and police, plus more rp in the streets between gangs, like death meetings, like taking hostages from other gangs and communicate for a trade or something.

So many rp content and scenarios passing through my mind and I'm sure I'm gonna make it count.

Morato.

Get off my D*** .
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information
1. Ante
2. 21
3. GMT +2
4. 6 - 10 hrs
5. Šaee#0069
6. Alex Morato
7. 9125

Additional information

1.Leader of Ballas

First of all i was deputy of the Vagos and i know how to lead people and i know what i want and what will i do to improve this organization.
Right now i have 120 members in family and i can say that atleast half of them will join the organization.
In the past Balla gang was so toxic and i will not do same mistake, I will try to make this organization as proffesional as it can be.
I have 4 friends that are gonna be deputys and are willing to help me improve Balla and will Lead events together with me and if im offline they gonna lead events.
When it comes to turfs, I already have 6-7 good shooters, and we will try to find 4-5 more if someone is offline at the moment, everyone will have chanse to be part of the turf team if they are good shooters.
Alot of people know about Me and our family and what we did in short period in the city, so i think that we are capable of leading a organization such as Ballas!

We are gonna teach every new player about the rules.

Regroup.

Last edited:

Wolfy Vujacic

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information

1.Wolfy
2. 14 (soon 15)
3.GMT+2
4.1-8hours per day
5. Comrade_Wolfy #2009
6. Wolfy_Vujacic
7. ID:34308

Additional information

1. Leader of...Ballas Gang

1) I am good in handling leader responsibilities ( some of my friends are/were leaders, been in vagos and families and i really like their leadership work, and i know little of experience of being a leader

2) I will also secure that everyone including newbies will get a chance in this organization by providing them with a form with ghetto rules and if they know rules correctly then its my responsibility to guide them perfectly and make sure no one's cheating or breaking the rules and I will also make sure that every member will get ranked as per their work towards the organization.

3) I have worked in these organizations and been experienced some OOC toxicity from other organizations and I will make sure in my leadership nobody will get harrased .

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.

My advice to improve this roleplay in the organization is that I will host arena matches so that I can Encourage every gang member to improve their skills and make our organization best by gameplay and respect and not by fighting and hating each other, by securing that every member is Maintaining RP rules or he\she will get a strike and when they get 2 or 3 strikes they will be kicked from the organization because I want to make my organization to maintain Appropriate RP in the city.

Julie Barr

Save POV
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Katrina
2. Your age 37
3. Time zone BST
7. Your ID 37473
Additional information
1. Leader of...Ballas

Kitty for the win! Shes always been level headed and never toxic and def no rule breaks. Hope you get it girlie. <3

kitty katson

Player
Player
Kitty for the win! Shes always been level headed and never toxic and def no rule breaks. Hope you get it girlie. <3
I mean we have all made mistakes, and nobody is perfect. I see each and every one as a learning opportunity to improve. I also just want to say I've seen the outpouring of support on here and it warms my heart. We really were more than a gang, we were a family and I love you guys so thank you so so much. Ballers for life, Ballers on top.

GrogtheFrog

Frog
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Greg
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT +0
4. Average online per day: 12 -14 hours
5. Your Discord: Grog the frog#0412
6. Your Nickname: Gabe Barr
7. Your ID: 1317

Additional information
1. Leader of… The Ballas Gang

1. While I was in the previous term of the Ballas Gang, I was one under being Deputy of the gang. I love leading and teaching people, especially newcomers and making the experience great for them. I have the time and patience for them, because I believe it is a very important aspect of gangs. I believe in providing a home for these people, as well as a tough love when they mess up. I want the gang to be run professionally, with good structure and composure to bad situations. Instead of being toxic, which it shouldn’t turn to, to contain themselves and carry on with RP, and to make it fun for everyone. But also a home, a family, that has a great bond and can interact with one another but also other gangs and orgs. And I am bringing people who I have a huge bond with, who I trust to help me lead. And they have the same vision as me of the gang. I want to be able to help new players by teaching them about all the events and teaching them about the server so they can enjoy it just as mucha s I have. I want my ballas to be open to everyone, new and old and be able to help everyone. I want ballas to be the gang that everyone looks to and sets examples.

Which leads me to my next point, I want the gang to strive in RP. I have a 1+ of RPing on different servers, and it is something I enjoy doing to spice things up. As fun as shooting is, I don't think it should always turn out in shooting, and if it does I want there to be an RP reason as to why. As much as the gangs are against each other right now, bringing them together would be nice. As Well as other orgs. Making hostage situations better, submarines better, or events that are planned by us. Car events, Arena events, something to bring all communities together. Even maybe RP events that gangs do IRL to have interactions with cops, that isn’t cop baiting and actually fun. And like all leaders, they want their gang to strive here too, which they should. And I truly believe the group I am bringing, and especially with myself we could.

And obviously, I want a gang that profits. I wish to be able to train people to win Cland, to be able to handle gun store robberies when I am not around, store robberies. I am not only leading them for my gang, but eventually one day they will possibly have a chance like this. I don’t want a group of people that I have to lead for them to succeed, they will be taught to handle themselves with my help. To lead the group if I am offline and know what they are doing, and the importance of not rule breaking or ruining others games. Gangs are all about strategy and profits and working together. Not just the best shooters. Be able to ensure the gang will be around for a while, and be deserving of it. Obviously I'm bringing in people for HC, but I wanna be able to teach people and reward them up to HC as well. I worked from the bottom up, and I know the struggle. I enjoy rewarding people, and there should be this structure in gangs. A strong gang, a strong turf team, a strong high command. Which will all be worked up to.

And this all led up to this point. As much as I wish to have a strong gang, I want a gang that doesn’t break rules. And I am very strict on that. As HC of Ballas previously, I led a strike system, depending on the action it was a strike or sometimes even an insta kick. I do not believe in having people running around ruining the game for others, but especially by rule breaks. I have to be an example to them, and I have and will always be ready for that. And the structure I lead, the high command, I will also expect to help with that.

Last edited:

Harry Flawless

Flawless
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Greg
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT +0
4. Average online per day: 12 -14 hours
5. Your Discord: Grog the frog#0412
6. Your Nickname: Gabe Barr
7. Your ID: 1317

Additional information
1. Leader of… The Ballas Gang

1. While I was in the previous term of the Ballas Gang, I was one under being Deputy of the gang. I love leading and teaching people, especially newcomers and making the experience great for them. I have the time and patience for them, because I believe it is a very important aspect of gangs. I believe in providing a home for these people, as well as a tough love when they mess up. I want the gang to be run professionally, with good structure and composure to bad situations. Instead of being toxic, which it shouldn’t turn to, to contain themselves and carry on with RP, and to make it fun for everyone. But also a home, a family, that has a great bond and can interact with one another but also other gangs and orgs. And I am bringing people who I have a huge bond with, who I trust to help me lead. And they have the same vision as me of the gang.

Which leads me to my next point, I want the gang to strive in RP. I have a 1+ of RPing on different servers, and it is something I enjoy doing to spice things up. As fun as shooting is, I don't think it should always turn out in shooting, and if it does I want there to be an RP reason as to why. As much as the gangs are against each other right now, bringing them together would be nice. As Well as other orgs. Making hostage situations better, submarines better, or events that are planned by us. Car events, Arena events, something to bring all communities together. Even maybe RP events that gangs do IRL to have interactions with cops, that isn’t cop baiting and actually fun. And like all leaders, they want their gang to strive here too, which they should. And I truly believe the group I am bringing, and especially with myself we could.

And obviously, I want a gang that profits. I wish to be able to train people to win Cland, to be able to handle gun store robberies when I am not around, store robberies. I am not only leading them for my gang, but eventually one day they will possibly have a chance like this. I don’t want a group of people that I have to lead for them to succeed, they will be taught to handle themselves with my help. To lead the group if I am offline and know what they are doing, and the importance of not rule breaking or ruining others games. Gangs are all about strategy and profits and working together. Not just the best shooters. Be able to ensure the gang will be around for a while, and be deserving of it. Obviously I'm bringing in people for HC, but I wanna be able to teach people and reward them up to HC as well. I worked from the bottom up, and I know the struggle. I enjoy rewarding people, and there should be this structure in gangs. A strong gang, a strong turf team, a strong high command. Which will all be worked up to.

And this all led up to this point. As much as I wish to have a strong gang, I want a gang that doesn’t break rules. And I am very strict on that. As HC of Ballas previously, I led a strike system, depending on the action it was a strike or sometimes even an insta kick. I do not believe in having people running around ruining the game for others, but especially by rule breaks. I have to be an example to them, and I have and will always be ready for that. And the structure I lead, the high command, I will also expect to help with that.
ALL LOVE GABE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom