Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Walker

Player
Player
Information
1. Milot
2. 28
3. GMT+1
4. 7 hours minimum
5. SgtMilot#0503
6. Phil Roberts
7. 32185
Additional information
1. SAHP

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

-I want to bring a passionate, dedicated, and serious member to the SAHP leadership as I’ve been in SAHP ever since Louie led it. I learnt everything from him and worked my way up to high command as a chief of training. I am a person that loves the law enforcement aspect of roleplay. This is why I feel that the SAHP always needs improvement to stay sharp, certainly when it comes to attitude and also more in the passive angle of roleplay such as more paperwork and more highway presence. We need to make sure that we enforce traffic laws in our county at all times and be more visible to the citizens of the state. In order for us to achieve our goal and mission to govern the rural areas of Los Santos we also have to succeed in being there physically. I want more SAHP officers on the ground and responding to every call there is! This will be a zero-tolerance policy from me and I will strictly ensure that all officers under my command will respond to each and every call that we can get. We will also assist all of our law enforcement partner agencies in completing their mission along with how the Government curators see fit. We will follow orders with no hesitation.

The true desire of every SAHP faction member should first be to do their utter and most sincere efforts to serve the citizens of the community and state of San Andreas by actively investigating and suppressing crime by police presence in a professional manner, by roleplay and not by gun force only, particularly in store robberies. I want SAHP to always have a more "intelligence collect" mindset and not a "here I am with my big gun and awesome equipment listen to me" attitude then the faction would bring so much more quality roleplay experiences to not only the gangs and crime factions of the server but to the server players as well by emphasizing, listening and properly reacting. I think the whole server would benefit from a SAHP that is open-minded and WANTS to integrate with citizens and all factions of the server, not just be a big boss.

-I plan on doing this by having the personal goal and of always roleplaying to the fullest of my extent, I also want my faction members to have the same standard while playing and RPing as an Officer or Sheriff. I want every player involved in roleplaying with our faction to get that “good” feeling from the RP scenario they’ve been a part of, a feeling of a rich and positive experience with a member of the SAHP faction, I want to limit our use of firearms to only be used when a deputy/officer's life is in imminent danger such as: being actively shot at, being assaulted by two or more individuals. I again emphasize my will to get rid of the shooting mentality and bring more investigative roleplaying into the faction. But, in order for us to set this example, we need to actively engage, investigate and take down the gang violence. I plan on doing so by enforcing zero-tolerance policies on gangs that shoot on open streets, I want to move the gangs away from the communities, this is my dream and ultimate goal.

-I will bring a realistic portrayal of a Sheriff and the professional character development it brings by abiding by the organizations’ code of ethics, which will be: Courtesy, Professionalism & Respect. I believe that law enforcement factions set the standard of roleplaying in the server as new players see them as role models, this one of the reasons that motivate me to be a leader of this faction, to see the positive responses coming from investigating and shutting down organized violence in the city along with the LSPD and FIB. It is also the reason why I feel that I always want to do my best. I’m not saying that I’m the best but I at least will try my best every single time. To summarize it up I want to bring activity to the faction by being online as much as I can and I want to bring good RP experiences to the player base of the server by setting high roleplaying standards for myself and my team members.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

I will do my best in making sure that every SAHHP faction member that gets approved has a unique character and learns and develops his or her persona according to events taking place in-game. They will be tested so they know all the event rules and I also want to bring a closer level of co-operation between the Government-NG-FIB-LSPD, SAHP, and the SS. These six law enforcement factions are the backbone of the mission to make better law enforcement standards in the city. If we worked together in identifying, organizing, and carrying out raids, stakeouts, and investigations together when necessary then we could do a much better job in providing a unique roleplaying experience in the server. If chosen I will do my best to have a proper relationship with my colleagues in the Government, NG, PD, and SS, my will is to create a joint task force with these four elements so that we all can update each other and keep track of the hostile environment in the city with the goal of shaping them the way that the Government of San Andreas sees fit. I am not a rank-hungry person and I will always listen to my government high-ups and my fellow colleagues when it comes to tasks and how to handle my organization.

I will make proper guidelines covering how to react to every situation that we deal with if necessary. Most importantly, If selected I will bring a mature mindset to the faction which I believe is lacking today. I will host regular meetings and I will actively encourage each and every member of my faction, to give them the motivation they need from their leader to do a good job out in the field. I will also not be the type of leader that sits back, I will actively take part in engaging and finishing situations in the streets along with my officers. I will make sure to implement a lot more briefings and debriefings of each situation that take place to enforce proper law enforcement roleplay so that each member can ventilate what they've been through for two-three minutes before continuing their job. I believe that this is a crucial element to keep faction members active because they will know that the leadership also SEE'S them, which is important from an HR perspective, that my officers are emotionally and mentally ready for their job.
Definitely should be given the chance to run SAHP, his views and commitment to SAHP will ensure the department has a bright future and runs smoothly

stayslothey

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Lukas
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: CT
4. Average online per day: 8-12 Hours
5. Your Discord: JOKER#8757
6. Your Nickname: Shifty Powers
7. Your ID: 43186
Additional information
1. Leader of... San Andreas Highway Patrol
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? I held the title of Captain of San Andreas Highway Patrol and I believe that I'm am the best fit for San Andreas Highway Patrol because of all the experience from working at this department since Louie was Sheriff. As Sheriff I would bring leadership qualities as in Communication, Accountability, Vison, Ethics into this department. I would love to bring a new image of San Andreas Highway Patrol to this city. If I am elected Sheriff my first three acts would be to restore the reputation of San Andreas Highway Patrol and Provide a brand new unique roleplay experience, as well provide Safety and Security to The Citizens of the Midwest of Los Santos.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. My advice is to improve Roleplay for Store Robbery by roleplaying it out with demands instead of Breaching and killing all the Gangsters, make the roleplay experience rich and rewarding for roleplaying. I would like make a event a week for my guys just to show my apparition for all the hard work they do. To improve the roleplay experience i would like to crack down on all OOC in the department just to enrich the roleplay experience. Revamp the training protocols, arrest procedure and routine stop procedure to be overhauled and corrected to align with new Laws. This is how I would Refresh the Roleplay experience in the San Andreas Highway Patrol!

Sean Walker

Player
Player
Additional information
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? I held the title of Captain of San Andreas Highway Patrol and I believe that I'm am the best fit for San Andreas Highway Patrol because of all the experience from working at this department since Louie was Sheriff. As Sheriff I would bring leadership qualities as in Communication, Accountability, Vison, Ethics into this department. I would love to bring a new image of San Andreas Highway Patrol to this city. If I am elected Sheriff my first three acts would be to restore the reputation of San Andreas Highway Patrol and Provide a brand new unique roleplay experience, as well provide Safety and Security to The Citizens of the Midwest of Los Santos.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. My advice is to improve Roleplay for Store Robbery by roleplaying it out with demands instead of Breaching and killing all the Gangsters, make the roleplay experience rich and rewarding for roleplaying. I would like make a event a week for my guys just to show my apparition for all the hard work they do. To improve the roleplay experience i would like to crack down on all OOC in the department just to enrich the roleplay experience. Revamp the training protocols, arrest procedure and routine stop procedure to be overhauled and corrected to align with new Laws. This is how I would Refresh the Roleplay experience in the San Andreas Highway Patrol!
This is another person I believe is well equipped and qualified to lead SAHP, he has shown numerous times of his commitment to this department, as his time as Captain and his IA duties, he has continually went above and beyond to perform his duties. This person should also be given the chance to Lead SAHP as he possesses the necessary skills and abilities to do so.

uncle sandro

Noob
Player
Additional information
being part of SAHP even for a short time I have seen this guy take some extra steps to help others.

Hamza_Pluxury

Player
Player
1: Maurice
2: 34
3: European timezone
4: Avarage hours online per day: 10
5: Discord: King-Kryson#8309
6:nickname : Kentay Griffin
7: id: 29916
additional informations:
1. Leader of... SAHP
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
1: I was a High command under the last Sherrif Jason Memes and was also in the Org under Sherrif Louie Margiela. So i've been in the Org quite a while and know what the Organisation needs.
2: I really love and enjoy the rp experiance that you get in SAHP. I think i could improve the Organisation and can make it a successful and loved Org by the Citizens of San Andreas.
3: As a Former High Command i know How to Lead and what the Rules are for the org. I now the Juristriction and i know all the necessary steps to Lead and improve the organisation: also iam in good contact with lots of the other Official Orgs High Commands.
4: MyGoal is to improve the Org and the experiance for the players in the city and the department.
5: My advice to Improve the Org. Is a strikt Leadership. Teaching all the Members in the Org the rules Of Events and City and Don't tollerate any sloppy behavior. I will make sure to keep the rp experiance as realistic as possible and work close with Other heads of departments to improve over the whole city

I would definitely also vouch for, former Captain, Kentay; he has personally helped me a lot around the department when I first joined it as well as helped many others. He shows an excellent level of professionalism when dealing with the public and is also fun to work under and super active. Definitely a +1 from me.

uncle sandro

Noob
Player
Information
1. Milot
2. 28
3. GMT+1
4. 7 hours minimum
5. SgtMilot#0503
6. Phil Roberts
7. 32185
Additional information
1. SAHP

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

-I want to bring a passionate, dedicated, and serious member to the SAHP leadership as I’ve been in SAHP ever since Louie led it. I learnt everything from him and worked my way up to high command as a chief of training. I am a person that loves the law enforcement aspect of roleplay. This is why I feel that the SAHP always needs improvement to stay sharp, certainly when it comes to attitude and also more in the passive angle of roleplay such as more paperwork and more highway presence. We need to make sure that we enforce traffic laws in our county at all times and be more visible to the citizens of the state. In order for us to achieve our goal and mission to govern the rural areas of Los Santos we also have to succeed in being there physically. I want more SAHP officers on the ground and responding to every call there is! This will be a zero-tolerance policy from me and I will strictly ensure that all officers under my command will respond to each and every call that we can get. We will also assist all of our law enforcement partner agencies in completing their mission along with how the Government curators see fit. We will follow orders with no hesitation.

The true desire of every SAHP faction member should first be to do their utter and most sincere efforts to serve the citizens of the community and state of San Andreas by actively investigating and suppressing crime by police presence in a professional manner, by roleplay and not by gun force only, particularly in store robberies. I want SAHP to always have a more "intelligence collect" mindset and not a "here I am with my big gun and awesome equipment listen to me" attitude then the faction would bring so much more quality roleplay experiences to not only the gangs and crime factions of the server but to the server players as well by emphasizing, listening and properly reacting. I think the whole server would benefit from a SAHP that is open-minded and WANTS to integrate with citizens and all factions of the server, not just be a big boss.

-I plan on doing this by having the personal goal and of always roleplaying to the fullest of my extent, I also want my faction members to have the same standard while playing and RPing as an Officer or Sheriff. I want every player involved in roleplaying with our faction to get that “good” feeling from the RP scenario they’ve been a part of, a feeling of a rich and positive experience with a member of the SAHP faction, I want to limit our use of firearms to only be used when a deputy/officer's life is in imminent danger such as: being actively shot at, being assaulted by two or more individuals. I again emphasize my will to get rid of the shooting mentality and bring more investigative roleplaying into the faction. But, in order for us to set this example, we need to actively engage, investigate and take down the gang violence. I plan on doing so by enforcing zero-tolerance policies on gangs that shoot on open streets, I want to move the gangs away from the communities, this is my dream and ultimate goal.

-I will bring a realistic portrayal of a Sheriff and the professional character development it brings by abiding by the organizations’ code of ethics, which will be: Courtesy, Professionalism & Respect. I believe that law enforcement factions set the standard of roleplaying in the server as new players see them as role models, this one of the reasons that motivate me to be a leader of this faction, to see the positive responses coming from investigating and shutting down organized violence in the city along with the LSPD and FIB. It is also the reason why I feel that I always want to do my best. I’m not saying that I’m the best but I at least will try my best every single time. To summarize it up I want to bring activity to the faction by being online as much as I can and I want to bring good RP experiences to the player base of the server by setting high roleplaying standards for myself and my team members.

I will do my best in making sure that every SAHP faction member that gets approved has a unique character and learns and develops his or her persona according to events taking place in-game. They will be tested so they know all the event rules and I also want to bring a closer level of co-operation between the Government-NG-FIB-LSPD, SAHP, and the SS. These six law enforcement factions are the backbone of the mission to make better law enforcement standards in the city. If we worked together in identifying, organizing, and carrying out raids, stakeouts, and investigations together when necessary then we could do a much better job in providing a unique roleplaying experience in the server. If chosen I will do my best to have a proper relationship with my colleagues in the Government, NG, PD, and SS, my will is to create a joint task force with these four elements so that we all can update each other and keep track of the hostile environment in the city with the goal of shaping them the way that the Government of San Andreas sees fit. I am not a rank-hungry person and I will always listen to my government high-ups and my fellow colleagues when it comes to tasks and how to handle my organization.

I will make proper guidelines covering how to react to every situation that we deal with if necessary. Most importantly, If selected I will bring a mature mindset to the faction which I believe is lacking today. I will host regular meetings and I will actively encourage each and every member of my faction, to give them the motivation they need from their leader to do a good job out in the field. I will also not be the type of leader that sits back, I will actively take part in engaging and finishing situations in the streets along with my officers. I will make sure to implement a lot more briefings and debriefings of each situation that take place to enforce proper law enforcement roleplay so that each member can ventilate what they've been through for two-three minutes before continuing their job. I believe that this is a crucial element to keep faction members active because they will know that the leadership also SEE'S them, which is important from an HR perspective, that my officers are emotionally and mentally ready for their job.
He knows the in and out of the org. love to be under his command.

uncle sandro

Noob
Player
1: Maurice
2: 34
3: European timezone
4: Avarage hours online per day: 10
5: Discord: King-Kryson#8309
6:nickname : Kentay Griffin
7: id: 29916
additional informations:
1. Leader of... SAHP
1: I was a High command under the last Sherrif Jason Memes and was also in the Org under Sherrif Louie Margiela. So i've been in the Org quite a while and know what the Organisation needs.
2: I really love and enjoy the rp experiance that you get in SAHP. I think i could improve the Organisation and can make it a successful and loved Org by the Citizens of San Andreas.
3: As a Former High Command i know How to Lead and what the Rules are for the org. I now the Juristriction and i know all the necessary steps to Lead and improve the organisation: also iam in good contact with lots of the other Official Orgs High Commands.
4: MyGoal is to improve the Org and the experiance for the players in the city and the department.
5: My advice to Improve the Org. Is a strikt Leadership. Teaching all the Members in the Org the rules Of Events and City and Don't tollerate any sloppy behavior. I will make sure to keep the rp experiance as realistic as possible and work close with Other heads of departments to improve over the whole city
another one which def has experience.

Sean Walker

Player
Player
1. Larry

2. 23

3. EST

4. 10-14 hours

5. Keythebeastyo21#7779

6. Larry mcgavin

7. 42643

Additional information

1. Leader of: SAHP

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization: I would like to be the leader of this organization because I believe that in order to create a safer community it must start with the top providing good training to those below you and allow it to trickle down to even the lowest ranks I believe that if you build the empire brick by brick from the bottom down that you will have a impenetrable organization, this will allow for better experiences within the SAHP and for those that we serve and protect and those that we must deal with all the same, I believe that I can be a good leader, that I will be hands on and I’ll be out there on patrols leading the charge I won’t send my men into harms way without leading the charge a good leader will always be at the front of the first line. I love the SAHP I have been here since Louie was the sheriff since then I’ve made my way all the way up to second highest in command which is known as chief and I was chief of highway patrol I want to see us be the best but while also doing our best to work towards pure perfection, I’d love to also set up a joint task force with the other legal orgs within the city in order to rid the upper city gang activity along with the norther part of San Andreas because it has grown almost totally out of control. And has caused to many losses of life from all org we must band together to create a safer environment not only for Leo’s but for the citizens of los santos as well

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. Step one: crack down on email calls coming into ic and playing a massive part in the roleplay situations this cant happen as its failrp and meta gaming, 2. Implant more realistic ways of doing things, techniques, chain of command, and trainings, 3. Use the radio more efficiently and use it for a lot less ooc talk and more tactical call outs which will help improve the quality of roleplay
This man has quickly rose through the ranks to chief due to his outstanding commitment to SAHP which should definitely be taken under serious consideration. He is defintely another person I would love to have lead SAHP into a new era of strength and stability. He defintely has the necessary requirements to become sheriff and his vision for SAHP is something everyone in the org can agree on.

Mayukh Casanova

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information
1. Mayukh Dutta
2. 26
3. GMT+5.30
4.10 Hours
5. Mayukh#5850
6. Mayukh Casanovaa
7. 38926
Additional information
1. Leader of EMS

2. I want to be the leader of EMS because I am an employee of EMS for more than one month. I am a junior Surgeon right now and I know all the rules and regulations of the organization. And I also have experience in government because I used to be a senior DOC officer. I am a responsible and loyal employee of the organization and I think I have the capabilities to lead and maintain the work culture of the organization. I also have good connections and bonding with all of the present employees. I would also like to do some changes. EMS will be more active on highways and sandy areas. And EMS will be more active at night time.

3. My advice would be roleplay organizations should get more recognition and should be strict in terms of RP rules. EMS employees should always communicate with the patients and they should know the server rules.

Zac Zero

Savage
Blocked
1. Isaac Ting
2. 21
3. UTC+08:00
4. 7 hours
5. Zac Botega#1705
6. Zac Botega
7. 24819

Additional information

1. Leader of EMS

2. The reason behind my decision of applying to become the Leader of the EMS is not only to lead a team whose main priority is the people of the city, but to also strengthen them to the point that EMS is a organization that many people want to join to be part of this world class team. A little side story about me, I've been working in the Organization since May under the leadership of Melvin, Ina Gonzales, and UniTwoTime. Though my journey while climbing the ranks were tough, I can say with full confidence that I have been part of the Ups and Downs of the Organization and have even solved many issues during my time. Personally, I am a very understanding person and have a lot of care for the people I work with. Through three of the leaders I have worked with, especially when I became a Curator for one of the leaders, I have the confidence that I can lead this team to victory. With the knowledge I have gained and also discovered during my time of serving the organization, I am willing to teach everything I know to the current team and to the future ones who will be joining the organization. Other improvements or changes I can add is have more people active during midnight and during the day time. Lastly, I can also improve the roster of having people stationed at Sandy. Though Sandy does not receive many calls, I have ensure that EMS is able to attend to emergencies that happen in Sandy or Paleto Bay. One of the ways I can improve that is by making sure that the EMS team is all ARD Trained and is able to fly the EMS Helicopter if needed to locations far from the city. An extra improvement I can give is making sure the Employees are given promotions for their hardwork.

3. My advices for improving roleplay within the organization is to ensure that every EMS employee engages in sufficient RP to maintain the quality of roleplay and to make sure that players feel the importance of roleplay through our engagement. Not only that, I can also improve the level of communication the Employees have with patients when they enter the hospital. Another advice I can give to improve Roleplay is to allow the EMS team to engage in other legal organization situations such as a National Guard raid, or the Submarine Event. Participating in these events can really show the ability the EMS carries, and with these engagements, we can really show the level of RP the EMS actually has. My last advice of course is to ensure that the EMS team is aware of the General Rules of the City.

Flan Royalty

Player
Player
1. Your name : Frances
2. Your age : 30
3. Time zone : GMT
4. Average online :10 -12 hours
5. Your Discord : FlantasyFlan#6219
6. Your Nickname: Flan Royalty
7. Your ID : 29321

1. Leader of EMS

I have now been in the EMS for 3 months, while employed in the EMS I have held almost all ranks and jobs. I have worked under 3 Leaders and seen many changes. I am currently the stand-in leader while the application process is happening. I have been Gilfrids right-hand woman for his term and have made and help many changes in the org since he took over.

I wish to be the leader of the EMS so I can continue building on the structures that we have built and the strong team we have employed. I believe I will be a good fit here as the leader due to my knowledge of the EMS and my history with the organisation.

I love and respect this organisation and everyone in it would love to be able to continue working with everyone as their leader

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.

I would like to bring in more interaction with the other legal orgs not just during global events or to help them prepare for events against gangs, I would also like to look at bringing in team-building events for ems to provide a stronger bond between staff as well. giving them a bit of fun and excitement for the org

Jerome Machadoz

Forum Warrior
Game Assistant

1. Leader of EMS

I have now been in the EMS for 3 months, while employed in the EMS I have held almost all ranks and jobs. I have worked under 3 Leaders and seen many changes. I am currently the stand-in leader while the application process is happening. I have been Gilfrids right-hand woman for his term and have made and help many changes in the org since he took over.

I wish to be the leader of the EMS so I can continue building on the structures that we have built and the strong team we have employed. I believe I will be a good fit here as the leader due to my knowledge of the EMS and my history with the organisation.

I love and respect this organisation and everyone in it would love to be able to continue working with everyone as their leader

I would like to bring in more interaction with the other legal orgs not just during global events or to help them prepare for events against gangs, I would also like to look at bringing in team-building events for ems to provide a stronger bond between staff as well. giving them a bit of fun and excitement for the org
I have worked with her for more than 3 weeks now, I have been around when she was head of a dept all the way up to deputy. A full Vouch on her for being one of the best mentors and I think she will be the best candidate in the entire city to make and help EMS grow more than what it is at the moment

Evans

Player
Player

1. Leader of EMS

Flan has been part of this organization for a long time, She knows all the ins and outs of it more than anyone else ever will, I think that she is a great fit and will be an outstanding Chief and cannot recommend her enough

Akash Vinod

Ex-Head of CPD, EMS
Player

1. Leader of EMS

Flan has been working so hard in this organization and can lead the organization confidently. So I would like to recommend Flan to be the Chief of EMS for the better future of EMS.

Leb Wins

Think like a millionaire, hustle like you're broke
Player

1. Leader of EMS

I'm with Flan 100%. As EMS employee in couple of months i can say for sure that she's the one to be on this position!

Kevin Smith

Player
Player

1. Leader of EMS

In past few days how much i worked with her and get to know about her i would strongly recommend as her only being the next leader of EMS for the better future of EMS and she is probably having the best experience rn and she is deserving one for this position.

Sammy Junior

Chief of EMS
Player
Information
1. Your name : IRL Sukant
2. Your age : 23
3. Time zone : GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day : -9-10 hr
5. Your Discord : NTSamJunior#5020
6. Your Nickname : Sammy Junior
7. Your ID : 19991
Additional information
1. Leader of… EMS

A. I have been in this organization for roughly 3 months altogether now and been part of the lead command. I know how EMS works and I know how to manage the complex tasks required to run EMS. I also know how to manage and work alongside my fellow staff. As we are from worldwide I will make sure that all employees do their jobs.

B. I always spend more that 8hr In game and around 6hr working EMS in game and OOC work for the EMS. I have been part of the training department which is CPD in which we make sure that we teach them every rule required for the server and focus on Roleplaying and helping to make sure as an ORG. deliver quality Roleplaying.

C. I want more involvement of the EMS in global events. I want to initiate more Roleplaying with other orgs like FIB,NG etc. physically visit their headquarters and check up twice a week to keep the other ORG. staff healthy.

I have more Ideas for more interactive stuff with the other ORG. Hope if I can get interviewed I can share these idea with Gods(admins)

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organization.

*I have been seeing that EMS vehicle lately. Some of them don't have sirens and we get shot because in the ghetto people assume that we are from the “Blood street” gang. I want them to get sirens or vehicles should be changed.

*I will make sure to do more recruitment in the time zones in which we are lacking the adequate staff, as I do not wish to overwhelm the existing staff pressure to take calls and standing in lobbies.

EMS ON TOP!!!

Conor_w05

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1.Conor walsh
3. BST
4. from 5 to 8 hours
5.Conor_w05#1080
6.Conor Macsweeney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom