Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon

The Professional Snitch
Player
Information
1. Simon
2. 20
3. ST
4. 12 hours
5. FreeJ#1283
6. Simon Brown
7. 14078

Additional information
1. Leader of Marabunta Grande
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

- I have been in this city for a long time and I have gotten experiences from pretty much every organization (leaving out a couple), I have seen how gangs work , I am surrounded by some of the best leaders this city has ever seen and I have learnt a lot from them . I have weighed the pros and cons for leading a gang and I've seen that a lot of good gangs get disbanded over the most stupid reasons and I wanna be better than those leaders. I have been trying to get another chance ever since I got unbanned , I know there's not much I can do to fix what I've done previously , but I know for a fact that if I get a shot , I will not disappoint.

- The main things that gangs take part in is robbing and I see people breaking rules left and right in the ghetto everyday and I want to change that , I want to implement a warning/strike system that actually works and is actually used. Gangs already take part in little to no roleplay and most gangs just go around breaking rules themselves and then when they see someone else break a rule they report it like hypocrites. I'm not willing to have any such people in my organization (If I get the chance to do so). I'm not one of those people who break rules, and my record shows that. I see that orgs have to do events every 2 weeks even if they have no warnings and I believe in that , even more so that I am willing to spend money out of my own pocket to organize events every week. I want everybody to have fun and let others have fun as well.

-The second thing would be events , especially , Clandestine . It used to be my favorite event as a new flight in the city and now it's turned into a shitshow and all I see is people camping for parachutes instead of actually having fun and clapping other gangs. I want to fix that , I want to be a part of that change and I give you my word ,that if I get a chance to do so , I will not back out. Then comes Store robberies , I have always loved store robberies as a gangster , there are so many ways you can roleplay them out and yet we only see people trying to win it for the money. My main motive is to make a better experience for everybody and store robberies is one of the events where I can REALLY help with that , gangs are already very low RP and with legal orgs trying to win every store robbery there is, it isnt fun at all. I will personally contact legal org leaders OOCly to ensure both orgs have fun and develop some nice roleplay strategies which can also create some funny moments , and some good content for the streamers and content creators. I know some content creators myself and I know for a fact that they would love to hop in a call with me to create an rp scenario , where its fun for everybody.

I also wanna intreduce a minimum number of events for the gang each week, for example atleast 2 fz, 2 store robberies etc per week for gang so it dose get boring for gang members and allows more rp situation with legal orgs as its dead.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
I have seen all sides of RP , I have seen serious rp , I have seen semi-serious rp and I have seen bad rp . all in all , I want to bring a change and make the experience fun for everyone . I feel like I don't really have to answer this question that well considering that roleplay is the main reason why I started playing in this city . I have mentioned everything I want to do above and I have more Ideas like collaborating with admins and other orgs to make a fun , Global event of sorts. I hope to get a chance at an interview.
All I want to say is , give me a shot and I will not prove you wrong.

Also, I want to be the first one to actually make the saying "Marabunta on top!" true and a real thing.

jesperpau

Player
Player
Information
1. jesper paulsen
2. 15yo
3. GMT+2
4. 4-7
5. JEPPE# 1305
6. jesper jackson
7. 45326 I
Additional information
2. One reason I would like to be leader of this criminal organisation is I believe I could be a great leader. This is because I do great rp and I know how to run a gang and marabunta is abandoned.
3. As fun as it is going round ghetto and getting into fights, I will not have the only purpose of joining my gang to do that. My gang will have a good level of rp and if they cannot roleplay sufficiently then I will start removing people. My plan is to get a good amount of numbers who know rules (they will be asked before invited) and once I feel we are strong I will introduce a small rp quiz which involves rules and rp situations and how to do them correctly. We will do as many store robberies and hostage situations as we can so people in legal orgs get to have fun aswell as us.

kayleigh_bear

Player
Player
Information
1. Alec
2. 18
3. Est
4. 4-8
5. GreyAsh#6780
6. Joey Yeager
7. 208
Additional information

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

I want to be a leader of Marabunta Grande because I started out in marabunta when the city started. I think second or third day I joined marabunta, I was one of the first 10 members to join and help the leader do a gun store robbery and 24/7 off the rip. I remember back in the day slowly growing our member list and trying to learn the city while also dominating the ghetto, back in that time I was a vice/deputy. Because of this and my background with marabunta, I want to become leader and make it to how it was and make marabunta have a better meaning to the name. I think I would be a great leader doing multiple events every day and making sure we attend battleship, clandestine, do a gun store robbery, Fort Zancudo raid, and much more.

I also like everything about marabunta from the get go, the color, hq location, the gun store inside the hq, the logo, and how Emiliano Garcia and Julian Depacido greets me when I see them. The whole vibe of marabunta is nice and I have made videos of this. It is where my home is in this city and I always feel at home in marabunta hq.

I want to add as my third reason that I have started streaming and I think it would be great content for the stream, to be marabunta leader. People can see how being leader is and what you do on a day to day basis.

My advice for improving roleplay level in organization is to set a standard of good roleplay and make sure everyone understands not only the rules but the rules of roleplay. Also make sure everyone is on the same page with the rp and that communication is key to make sure everyone is rping and not breaking rules. I have been in a bunch of servers and know how to rp in general, and I have rped here as well.
I think GreyAss would be a good leader actually.

Meet Saint

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
Information
1. Your name IRL: Meet Pandya
2. Your age: 24
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day: 10 hours
5. Your Discord: Meet Pandya #1307
6. Your Nickname: Meet Saint
7. Your ID: 17199
Additional information
1. Leader of Marabunta
  • To start with, I don't like official/government job, and from the beginning I have been working as a gang member and playing by proper RP.
  • I have been in Marabunta for to long compared to any other gang, and this is the reason I would like to be and lead marabunta the way it has been leaded. While I was in Marabunta, we used to win almost each and every event and I have feelings attached with Marabunta since then.
  • Moreover, as you can see I am the leader of unofficial organization, I have been leading it from too long, and we have been in the picture as a good unofficial family. Not only that, but from almost 15 days, our family is in top 10, couple of days it went in top 5, and we have been playing by RP.
  • I am living in this city from 3-4 months and I saw many gang members doing failRP, robbing people without enough gang members, shooting outside ghetto etc.
  • So, I will make sure that the person, who is joining organisation, will go through a proper RP rule test and if we find him suitable, we will recruit him, so that there won't be any chance of failRP from the organisation members.
  • I will make some events in which all gang members will have fun together and can have party like a real life as a gang members.
  • we will select a day where all the gang member will go and kill all of the other people in ghetto.

Richard Versace

Ex-Leader of LifeInvader
Player
Information
Additional information
1. Leader of Marabunta
  • To start with, I don't like official/government job, and from the beginning I have been working as a gang member and playing by proper RP.
  • I have been in Marabunta for to long compared to any other gang, and this is the reason I would like to be and lead marabunta the way it has been leaded. While I was in Marabunta, we used to win almost each and every event and I have feelings attached with Marabunta since then.
  • Moreover, as you can see I am the leader of unofficial organization, I have been leading it from too long, and we have been in the picture as a good unofficial family. Not only that, but from almost 15 days, our family is in top 10, couple of days it went in top 5, and we have been playing by RP.
  • I am living in this city from 3-4 months and I saw many gang members doing failRP, robbing people without enough gang members, shooting outside ghetto etc.
  • So, I will make sure that the person, who is joining organisation, will go through a proper RP rule test and if we find him suitable, we will recruit him, so that there won't be any chance of failRP from the organisation members.
  • I will make some events in which all gang members will have fun together and can have party like a real life as a gang members.
  • we will select a day where all the gang member will go and kill all of the other people in ghetto.
One of the best and most detailed application, Meet Saint would be the perfect candidate for leader of Marabunta!

Dhruv Smith

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information

1. Ansh Chaurasia
2. 22
3. GMT +5:30
4. I be online in the city for 6-8 hours
5. MrEyepatch#9870
6. Dhruv Saint
7. 35854

Additional information

• I was in marabunta grande from a long time, when i came to the city few months ago, I joined marabunta and marabunta was the only one gave me the opportunity show myself and make new friends in the city.

• Today whatever I am its all because of marabunta. So now Since I am attached so close to this organisation I want lead this org to the new heights. So that the guys like me can also get chances to show theresves and have some mates like their backbone.

• I want to train each of the marabunta members to be on top in any event that we will be participating in future. So that every citizen of city can say….
“Marabunta on Top”

• I want that evey member of marabunta should know all the rules of the city starting from (fail rp, fear rp, power gaming) to the (green zone rules) and the most important the ghetto rules so that none of them can make any mistake which would make suffer the whole organisation.

• Also all the members should have a good behaviour with all the gods(admins) of the city, they should always be thruthful with the god and should respect their decisions in the situation.

•Last but not the least all the members should have their body cams on in any of the situation or events so that the pov can help the gods to take the right and clear decision.

I will try to execute all the things I said till now if I became the Leader of the great “Marabunta Grande”.

Thank you….

Last edited:

Darius Edge

General of Martial Law
Player
1. Dorian
2. 26
3. AST
4. 6-12 hrs
5. The3rdEdge
6. Darius Edge
7. 60769
Additional information
1. Leader of NG
2. I would like to lead this organization for 3 main reasons:
I) I believe in the values of this organization, I have been apart of it for the last month and a half been a highly active member in many of the operations(Ammo runs, events, etc) wherever possible. I have proven my efficiency of leadership, tactics and gained a mutual respect with all of the members of the recently disbanded NG and other LEOs.

II) I have grown good relationships with the recent officers and General of the NG, I seen their efforts and dedications to functioning of the NG and I believe as General of the NG, I can help maximize their skills to provide a better experience among those in the NG. Also having their knowledge to help make the NG what it should be, especially with the other organizations ,gangs and admins.

III)I want the employ a better system to the Current NG structure to help make the RP situation more realistic and fun for the members of the NG, make it a much better partner within the many organizations that reside on the server.

I) I have seen the tactics of the NG in its present state and I want to improve on what it is and should be. I have seen why the gangs are not attacking the base as they may want to. So I want to apply the concept of squads within the NG, spread the units out across the base, defending the points of interest rather along with points of entry/exit, having better defense points in prison breaks events, etc.

II) The NG needs to have more divisions to give the members of the NG more options of their RP career path, such as the current SASD being more diversified. Adding more divisions beyond pilots and medics, such as First Assault teams, Recon teams.

III) more constant battle training, have simulation training within the members of the NG on base, help them develop their shooting skills, their tactical knowledge and reactions, help make the system feel like the NG is the greatest defense of the City.

Last edited:

Ace Robinson

The Rebel
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information
1.Abhay
3.IST
4.5-10 hrs
5.Sølëplãy#9604
6.Ace Robinson

Additional information
1.Learder of...Marabunta grande

2.(i) Marabunta was my first gang. So, I just want to be back.

(ii) I have been in marabunta for soo much time like I have been in marabunta when Fluffy Fingers was leader, when Smokey Applebottom was leader and when Sara Atticus was leader and I have been an high commad all three times. I have a personal attachment with the gang.

(iii) I have noticed that Marabunta has not been active like other gangs in events and in ghetto fights in past so I want to change that and establish marabunta as a strong gang and I will make sure there is zero toxicity in gang.

3. I have been in different Gangs and I have gain experienced about different type of RP and but I have noticed one thing in the city you should have a good knowledge of Rules of the city and You should know how to do Roleplay according to that because you can not RP and break the rules in process. So, you should know when to do RP without breaking rules.

Last edited:

Davante

Player
Player
Information
1.Abhay
3.IST
4.5-10 hrs
5.Sølëplãy#9604
6.Ace Robinson

Additional information

(ii) I have been in marabunta for soo much time like I have been in marabunta when Fluffy Fingers was leader, when Smokey Applebottom was leader and when Sara Atticus was leader and I have been an high commad all there times. I have a personal attachment with the gang.

(iii) I have noticed that Marabunta has not been active like other gangs in events and in ghetto fights in past so I want to change that and establish marabunta as a strong gang and I will make sure there is zero toxicity in gang.

3. I have been in different Gangs and I have gain experienced about different type of RP and but I have noticed one thing in the city you should have a good knowledge of Rules of the city and You should know how to do Roleplay according to that because you can not RP and break the rules in process. So, you should know when to do RP without breaking rules.
very active too :D highly vouch

Shin Buddha

Your friendly neighborhood orphan boy..
Player
Information
Additional information
1. Leader of Marabunta
Saintsrow Family will be the perfect example of his leadership skills.

Alan Dalonzo

Sinaloa | Ex 14K | Ex USSS
Player
Information
Additional information
1. Leader of Marabunta
I think Meet Saint will be the perfect person to lead Marbunta at this moment.

Alan Dalonzo

Sinaloa | Ex 14K | Ex USSS
Player
Information

1. Ansh Chaurasia
2. 22
5. MrEyepatch#9870
6. Dhruv Saint
7. 35854

Additional information

• I was in marabunta grande from a long time, when i came to the city few months ago, I joined marabunta and marabunta was the only one gave me the opportunity show myself and make new friends in the city.

• Today whatever I am its all because of marabunta. So now Since I am attached so close to this organisation I want lead this org to the new heights. So that the guys like me can also get chances to show theresves and have some mates like their backbone.

• I want to train each of the marabunta members to be on top in any event that we will be participating in future. So that every citizen of city can say….
“Marabunta on Top”

• I want that evey member of marabunta should know all the rules of the city starting from (fail rp, fear rp, power gaming) to the (green zone rules) and the most important the ghetto rules so that none of them can make any mistake which would make suffer the whole organisation.

• Also all the members should have a good behaviour with all the gods(admins) of the city, they should always be thruthful with the god and should respect their decisions in the situation.

•Last but not the least all the members should have their body cams on in any of the situation or events so that the pov can help the gods to take the right and clear decision.

I will try to execute all the things I said till now if I became the Leader of the great “Marabunta Grande”.

Thank you

Information

1. Ansh Chaurasia
2. 22
5. MrEyepatch#9870
6. Dhruv Saint
7. 35854

Additional information

“Marabunta on Top”

Thank you….
I have seen him show really great leadership skills.

Myth Rain

Player
Player
Information
1. Alec
2. 18
3. Est
4. 4-8
5. GreyAsh#6780
6. Joey Yeager
7. 208
Additional information

I want to be a leader of Marabunta Grande because I started out in marabunta when the city started. I think second or third day I joined marabunta, I was one of the first 10 members to join and help the leader do a gun store robbery and 24/7 off the rip. I remember back in the day slowly growing our member list and trying to learn the city while also dominating the ghetto, back in that time I was a vice/deputy. Because of this and my background with marabunta, I want to become leader and make it to how it was and make marabunta have a better meaning to the name. I think I would be a great leader doing multiple events every day and making sure we attend battleship, clandestine, do a gun store robbery, Fort Zancudo raid, and much more.

I also like everything about marabunta from the get go, the color, hq location, the gun store inside the hq, the logo, and how Emiliano Garcia and Julian Depacido greets me when I see them. The whole vibe of marabunta is nice and I have made videos of this. It is where my home is in this city and I always feel at home in marabunta hq.

I want to add as my third reason that I have started streaming and I think it would be great content for the stream, to be marabunta leader. People can see how being leader is and what you do on a day to day basis.

My advice for improving roleplay level in organization is to set a standard of good roleplay and make sure everyone understands not only the rules but the rules of roleplay. Also make sure everyone is on the same page with the rp and that communication is key to make sure everyone is rping and not breaking rules. I have been in a bunch of servers and know how to rp in general, and I have rped here as well.
Big vouch for my G

Jarvis James

Player
Player
Information
1.Abhay
3.IST
4.5-10 hrs
5.Sølëplãy#9604
6.Ace Robinson

Additional information

(ii) I have been in marabunta for soo much time like I have been in marabunta when Fluffy Fingers was leader, when Smokey Applebottom was leader and when Sara Atticus was leader and I have been an high commad all three times. I have a personal attachment with the gang.

this guy really deserve this position he is very active

MR Mrityu

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
Gaurav Rastogi
2. Your age
3. Time zone
IST
5+
5. Your Discord
MR Mrityu | 10652#3376
6. Your Nickname
MR Mrityu
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
National Guard
I am looking for leadership because i really know about org. i have served in NG for more than 3 months. And have good leadership skills.
Rules should not be broken, providing all org. with all supplies whenever needed, and good coordination with other orgs. to make city work smoothly.

Kenny Vis

OG King of the Forum
Player
These players have been selected for a interview to be the next Marabunta Grande leader.

• FreeJ#1283 | Simon Brown
  • GreyAsh#6780 | Joey Yeager
  • Sølëplãy#9604 | Ace Robinson

Interviews will be 9/2 at 19:00 server time in GRP discord, please be in waiting room 10 minutes before.

Edit: Time changed to 20:00 server.​

Last edited:

Shamzy Zeebo

Player
Player
Information
1.Abhay
3.IST
4.5-10 hrs
5.Sølëplãy#9604
6.Ace Robinson

Additional information

Vouch

Shanzo TheBalla

Player
Player
1. Casey Shann
2. 18
3. Europe
4. 12
5. shanzo #5604
6. Shanzo Otsutsuki
7. 37013

1. I am a Higher up in Los Santos Vagos. For 2 months and have been giving the leader Ink Lovell a lot of help at clandestine, battleships and even turfing for the gang.
2. Marabunta was my first ever gang and it would be nostalgic to go and make it an even better gang leading it. Seeing a successful leader like Ink Lovell I have learnt a lot.
3. I will make sure EVERYBODY in my organization knows EVERY rule. Ghetto there's a lot of rules and I will not allow my members to be breaking them freely. Making admins work a lot easier.

#MarabuntaLeader

Thanks,
Shanzo Otsutsuki

Simon

The Professional Snitch
Player
1. Casey Shann
2. 18
3. Europe
4. 12
5. shanzo #5604
6. Shanzo Otsutsuki
7. 37013

1. I am a Higher up in Los Santos Vagos. For 2 months and have been giving the leader Ink Lovell a lot of help at clandestine, battleships and even turfing for the gang.
2. Marabunta was my first ever gang and it would be nostalgic to go and make it an even better gang leading it. Seeing a successful leader like Ink Lovell I have learnt a lot.
3. I will make sure EVERYBODY in my organization knows EVERY rule. Ghetto there's a lot of rules and I will not allow my members to be breaking them freely. Making admins work a lot easier.

#MarabuntaLeader

Thanks,
Shanzo Otsutsuki
Shanzo the interviews already have been selected buddies if u want you can join if i win :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom