Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr_white98

Player
Player
1. Mike
2. 24
3. EST
4. 6-12+
5. mike bones#1469
6. Mike West
7. 24230
Additional information
1. Leader of... FIB

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1- From the very moment I discovered the existence of FIB I knew I wanted to be apart of it. It is the organization the requires the most respect and diligence to be apart of. A level of respect and diligence that I have become familiar with since joining. I've been in the city for over 3 months now and over 2 of those were fully apart of FIB. I have been under 4 different FIB Directors. I watched how they operated, their mistakes and their successes and learned from them as if I made them myself. Now I fully believe I've learned enough to lead the FIB and make it the strongest and most respected it has ever been. I want to work with the admin team and leaders of both criminal and legal organizations to make this city as fun as possible for all.

2- I believe that FIB is the organization that has the most influence to truly improve the level of RP and coordination among Legal orgs in the city. Without FIB being strong and respected the other Legal orgs have no footing in the city. The FIB are the ones who respond to the most important events and crimes in the city. It is FIB's duty to protect the gun stores, the bank, submarines, and keep the gangs at bay with raids and ghetto patrols. All while providing aid with highly trained and knowledgeable agents to all of the other Legal orgs. FIB is the Law Enforcement backbone of the entire city that all the other organizations operate under for specific purposes. There has to be a mutual respect among Leaders and the line of communication needs to be open. I will make it my duty to have open doors to all Legal orgs High Command to discuss how we can better protect this city.

3- I feel as if I've developed a very personal connection to the FIB and how it operates within the city. When I think of myself I think of myself as an FIB agent. It's only now do I see it's the time to move from FIB agent to FIB Director. I started from the beginning, as a junior agent, getting trained on everything it took to be even just a basic FIB agent. I worked hard, dedicated my time and proved myself. I eventually ranked up to Supervisor and then Deputy Head and then eventually Head of Undercover. I led Undercover busts and confiscated over $10m personally over a span of a few weeks. I have made case files, compiled evidence, reviewed patrol logs of other agents, rank reviews, interviews, applications. When that FIB was disbanded I made it my mission to return again. Under the new leadership I applied and they knew I was exceptional and quickly promoted to Head of Undercover despite never meeting the new leaders before then. I eventually ranked up to the 2nd in Command at Chief of Staff. I am very familiar with what it takes to be Director and I am ready. All of my previous agents have my back and are ready to support the new FIB.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

I have been apart of incredible moments of roleplay in this city. Everything from hostage negotiations, being the hostage, Undercover busts, raids, hosting events with prizes, and being social with any person in the city regardless of their criminal background. I want to continue that trend and have it be a regular thing for all my agents. I think it's important for the FIB to have presence in the city. What I mean is beyond Law Enforcement, the people of the city should know who leads the FIB and is protecting their city. I think having the social aspects will increase respect for everyone and lead to more genuine RP situations. I have a lot of ideas for global events including all legal orgs, gangs and even regular citizens. All of this so people understand and gain respect for the FIB as a whole. After all, the FIB exists to serve and protect the city at ALL costs.

As I said to all agents previously when I was high command. I want to handle everything IC and remain in RP without breaking character. If there is something wrong with rules that can be addressed after the fact unless their is admin intervention with red name. All I want is to ensure that under my leadership the FIB RP will be the best it has ever been.

Thank you for reading my application. I appreciate the time and consideration involved.

- Mike West
I'm an ex-FIB agent and I highly recommend Mike for this position this guy thinking out of the box and he never wastes any chance, he knows the rules better than anyone else and I'm pretty sure that he'll be the best FIB director ever.

Enok war

Player
Player
1. Mike
2. 24
3. EST
4. 6-12+
5. mike bones#1469
6. Mike West
7. 24230
Additional information
1. Leader of... FIB

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1- From the very moment I discovered the existence of FIB I knew I wanted to be apart of it. It is the organization the requires the most respect and diligence to be apart of. A level of respect and diligence that I have become familiar with since joining. I've been in the city for over 3 months now and over 2 of those were fully apart of FIB. I have been under 4 different FIB Directors. I watched how they operated, their mistakes and their successes and learned from them as if I made them myself. Now I fully believe I've learned enough to lead the FIB and make it the strongest and most respected it has ever been. I want to work with the admin team and leaders of both criminal and legal organizations to make this city as fun as possible for all.

2- I believe that FIB is the organization that has the most influence to truly improve the level of RP and coordination among Legal orgs in the city. Without FIB being strong and respected the other Legal orgs have no footing in the city. The FIB are the ones who respond to the most important events and crimes in the city. It is FIB's duty to protect the gun stores, the bank, submarines, and keep the gangs at bay with raids and ghetto patrols. All while providing aid with highly trained and knowledgeable agents to all of the other Legal orgs. FIB is the Law Enforcement backbone of the entire city that all the other organizations operate under for specific purposes. There has to be a mutual respect among Leaders and the line of communication needs to be open. I will make it my duty to have open doors to all Legal orgs High Command to discuss how we can better protect this city.

3- I feel as if I've developed a very personal connection to the FIB and how it operates within the city. When I think of myself I think of myself as an FIB agent. It's only now do I see it's the time to move from FIB agent to FIB Director. I started from the beginning, as a junior agent, getting trained on everything it took to be even just a basic FIB agent. I worked hard, dedicated my time and proved myself. I eventually ranked up to Supervisor and then Deputy Head and then eventually Head of Undercover. I led Undercover busts and confiscated over $10m personally over a span of a few weeks. I have made case files, compiled evidence, reviewed patrol logs of other agents, rank reviews, interviews, applications. When that FIB was disbanded I made it my mission to return again. Under the new leadership I applied and they knew I was exceptional and quickly promoted to Head of Undercover despite never meeting the new leaders before then. I eventually ranked up to the 2nd in Command at Chief of Staff. I am very familiar with what it takes to be Director and I am ready. All of my previous agents have my back and are ready to support the new FIB.

I have been apart of incredible moments of roleplay in this city. Everything from hostage negotiations, being the hostage, Undercover busts, raids, hosting events with prizes, and being social with any person in the city regardless of their criminal background. I want to continue that trend and have it be a regular thing for all my agents. I think it's important for the FIB to have presence in the city. What I mean is beyond Law Enforcement, the people of the city should know who leads the FIB and is protecting their city. I think having the social aspects will increase respect for everyone and lead to more genuine RP situations. I have a lot of ideas for global events including all legal orgs, gangs and even regular citizens. All of this so people understand and gain respect for the FIB as a whole. After all, the FIB exists to serve and protect the city at ALL costs.

As I said to all agents previously when I was high command. I want to handle everything IC and remain in RP without breaking character. If there is something wrong with rules that can be addressed after the fact unless their is admin intervention with red name. All I want is to ensure that under my leadership the FIB RP will be the best it has ever been.

Thank you for reading my application. I appreciate the time and consideration involved.

- Mike West
I vouch for Mike West because He has experience of how the city works and has served FIB very successfully as a High command and 2 in command for the organization and there is no other person to match his level of understanding to run this organization as many things have been Changed and added to FIB when it comes to RP part which he already knows very well.

Last edited:

David Pluxury

You see, but you do not observe!
Player
1. Mike
2. 24
3. EST
4. 6-12+
5. mike bones#1469
6. Mike West
7. 24230
Additional information
1. Leader of... FIB

- Mike West
Worked under him for months, i don't think anyone in this city can be a better leader than big boy Mike ☺️

Webby Spanking

Slaughter Gang
Player
1. Mike
2. 24
3. EST
4. 6-12+
5. mike bones#1469
6. Mike West
7. 24230
Additional information
1. Leader of... FIB

- Mike West
I vote for Mike he got a nice CV

Jackson Eclipse

Ex FIB Director/EX EMS Chief
Player
1. Mike
2. 24
3. EST
4. 6-12+
5. mike bones#1469
6. Mike West
7. 24230
Additional information
1. Leader of... FIB

- Mike West
VOUCH

CrimsonLegion

Player
Player
1. Mike
2. 24
3. EST
4. 6-12+
5. mike bones#1469
6. Mike West
7. 24230
Additional information
1. Leader of... FIB

- Mike West
Vouch heavily

Roko

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Roko
2. Your age 17
3. Time zone GMT +1
4. Average online per day 5-12h depends on a day
5. Your Discord Barba_Roko#6956
6. Your Nickname Roko Barba
7. Your ID 32517
Additional information
1. Leader of Family Car Club I want to be next NG General
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation): 1. I was in GOV and NG (in NG for 3 months and 2 weeks in GOV) before it was like a home to me and i wanna like improve it 2. I know how to lead people 3. I know how things run in NG basically.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. So my plan is to get as much people as posible (ofcourse people who know the rules). There would be fun but most important is job (discipline). I want people who are communicating.

Last edited:

Nitro WEST

𝙇𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙣 𝘼𝙘𝙞𝙙 👁‍🗨
Player
1. Mike
2. 24
3. EST
4. 6-12+
5. mike bones#1469
6. Mike West
7. 24230
Additional information
1. Leader of... FIB

- Mike West
1. Mike
2. 24
3. EST
4. 6-12+
5. mike bones#1469
6. Mike West
7. 24230
Additional information
1. Leader of... FIB

- Mike West
+1 one of the most supportive senior we all ever had

Last edited:

Nitro WEST

𝙇𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙣 𝘼𝙘𝙞𝙙 👁‍🗨
Player
1. Mike
2. 24
3. EST
4. 6-12+
5. mike bones#1469
6. Mike West
7. 24230
Additional information
1. Leader of... FIB

Baraka

Player
Player
1. Mike
2. 24
3. EST
4. 6-12+
5. mike bones#1469
6. Mike West
7. 24230
Additional information
1. Leader of... FIB

- Mike West
He is one of the best leaders currently in existence and he deserves to be the leader in this period due to his uncountable efforts and his great history in FIB.

Evans

Player
Player
1. Mike
2. 24
3. EST
4. 6-12+
5. mike bones#1469
6. Mike West
7. 24230
Additional information
1. Leader of... FIB

- Mike West
No one will be able to run it better than MIKE WEST!

Evans

Player
Player
Information
1.Sattvik
2. 17
3. IST
4. 12 hours , but it mainly depends on my mood
5. Eternal#7995
6. Eternal Balenciaga
7. 14271

Additional information
1. Leader of FIB
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

- I have been in this city for a long time and I have gotten experiences from pretty much every organization (leaving out a couple), I have seen how pretty much all legal orgs work , I used to be the curator of FIB . I am surrounded by some of the best leaders this city has ever seen and I have learnt a lot from them . I have weighed the pros and cons for leading a legal org and I've seen that a lot of good orgs get disbanded over the most stupid reasons and I wanna do better .

- I have an immense amount of experience with legal orgs and I know them pretty much like the back of my hand , some of the best legal org members in the city are my friends and I believe that we will bring FIB to new heights.

- I have been trying to get another chance ever since I got unbanned , I know there's not much I can do to fix what I've done previously , but I know for a fact that if I get a shot , I will not disappoint.

I have seen all sides of RP , I have seen serious rp , I have seen semi-serious rp and I have seen bad rp . all in all , I want to bring a change and make the experience fun for everyone . I feel like I don't really have to answer this question that well considering that roleplay is the main reason why I started playing in this city . I have mentioned everything I want to do above and I have more Ideas like collaborating with admins and other orgs to make a fun , Global event of sorts. I hope to get a chance at an interview.
All I want to say is , give me a shot and I will not prove you wrong :).
It seems to me like you just apply to every org leader that opens up, and I think that you should really try to find the passion for what you like and not just try to lead anything for the sake of just becoming a leader. try to find some fun.

Evans

Player
Player
1 Javon

1. Javon F
2. 16
3. Eastern (EST)
4. 8-9 hours
5. jay on droid#6969
6. Jay Gambino
7. 23847

1. Leader of..FIB
2. I want to be leader of FIB because I am one of the captains of our family/unofficial org, If I was to get leader I would be able to bring some members from the family into this org. I would also like to be leader because I have not been in a government/law organization in this city but I have been in multiple departments in other cities so I’m pretty experienced when it comes down to government like organizations. Lastly, this will bring more opportunities for me as I currently do not have a job in the city and I’ve been looking to apply and start learning more about how the legal orgs and jobs work.

3. If I was to become leader I would make sure that everyone in the organization is having the most fun and best experience with the organization possible but I will also make sure that no server rules or state rules are being broken and I hold a low tolerance for breaking rules in-game. I will also make sure people are actively showing up to events/calls and I will try my best to have the organization in the best condition it’s ever been in.

thanks for you time, have a good day/night
It seems like you are just applying to everything that opens up and your answers are always the same "I wanna be the leader so I can bring my family members to this org."

this was from the last application that you made

2. I would like to have a chance at being the leader of this org because I was apart of marabunta before and I enjoyed being there, I just felt like there wasn’t enough active members. Im also a Leader in the gambino crime family we are a unofficial org and I could bring the members from our family into the org and we will be able to recruit and bring a lot of active members to marabunta. I know that a lot of players enjoy just going around robbing and killing but in our family and the people I like to be around in the city, we also like to do events and participate in good ways with other players in the city. I also have a lot of roleplay experience and have been in the server for a decent amount of time and before coming to the city here I played very actively in other RP servers.

-A. If you ever think about doing this in the FIB, god helps this server and the people who play on it.
-B. Maybe just try to join the FIB and see what they actually do before applying to "lead" the org.

Tony Dundee

Tony Dundee
Player
Information
1.Sattvik
2. 17
3. IST
4. 12 hours , but it mainly depends on my mood
5. Eternal#7995
6. Eternal Balenciaga
7. 14271

Additional information
1. Leader of FIB
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

- I have been in this city for a long time and I have gotten experiences from pretty much every organization (leaving out a couple), I have seen how pretty much all legal orgs work , I used to be the curator of FIB . I am surrounded by some of the best leaders this city has ever seen and I have learnt a lot from them . I have weighed the pros and cons for leading a legal org and I've seen that a lot of good orgs get disbanded over the most stupid reasons and I wanna do better .

- I have an immense amount of experience with legal orgs and I know them pretty much like the back of my hand , some of the best legal org members in the city are my friends and I believe that we will bring FIB to new heights.

- I have been trying to get another chance ever since I got unbanned , I know there's not much I can do to fix what I've done previously , but I know for a fact that if I get a shot , I will not disappoint.

I have seen all sides of RP , I have seen serious rp , I have seen semi-serious rp and I have seen bad rp . all in all , I want to bring a change and make the experience fun for everyone . I feel like I don't really have to answer this question that well considering that roleplay is the main reason why I started playing in this city . I have mentioned everything I want to do above and I have more Ideas like collaborating with admins and other orgs to make a fun , Global event of sorts. I hope to get a chance at an interview.
All I want to say is , give me a shot and I will not prove you wrong :).
I personally vouch for Eternal, I have worked with him while FIB and outside. While in FIB I was his higher up for a long period of time and saw this man develop traits I have never seen before. After I went undercover he climbed the ranks faster than I have ever seen in my life. Once returning he was high command already and I was asstonished. I feel Eternal Balenciaga should be a pick for the FIB Leader as he has all the boxes checked.

Tony Dundee

Tony Dundee
Player
In grand RP no, on CSRP on fivem yes, I was Sheriff, K9, SWAT, highway patrol and made it almost to high command in sheriff which was the last department before I left fivem. And I was on CSRP for over 2 years alone minus the times I tried to do cop roleplays on ps4 and Xbox one years ago.

Last edited:

Davante

Player
Player
1. Mike
2. 24
3. EST
4. 6-12+
5. mike bones#1469
6. Mike West
7. 24230
Additional information
1. Leader of... FIB

- Mike West
highly vouch top tier leadership, very active, vouch

Samuel

Player
Player
1. Mike
2. 24
3. EST
4. 6-12+
5. mike bones#1469
6. Mike West
7. 24230
Additional information
1. Leader of... FIB

- Mike West
Mike is definitely the most suitable candidate for this post, and I give him a 100% of my support.

Darco Pluxury

Player
Player
1. Mike
2. 24
3. EST
4. 6-12+
5. mike bones#1469
6. Mike West
7. 24230
Additional information
1. Leader of... FIB

- Mike West
MIKE ON THE TOP. VOUCH FOR MIKE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom