Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuciferWayne

Player
Player
Information
1. Jordan Reed
2. 26
3. EST
4. 5-10 hours
5. IrezumiGhost#6853
6. Yoki Dreams
7. 32953
Additional information
1. Leader of Bloods Street Gang

2. I want leadership of bloods for a multitude of reason. is i haven't had a true leadership role and i want to prove i can do it. i have always had high command in every gang i was in and i want a shot at leadership. i want to help with gang rp and make and active gang not a gang that sits around all day i want to do all events for the ones that are on timers to bank and store robberies to global events. i think i have done a good job and being high command in every gang ive been in from 2 diff leaders in MG and as well as 2 leaders in bloods. want to win 100% turfs and i have some ideas for global and events for every org to be involved.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
my advice is to have an active leader that also goes to events and rps while leading and not just siting all day cause they are leader. as I've said i have ideas for global events and i want to be doing robberies as well to add to the rp experience of being in a gang and making people be active so the gang isn't dry and boring
He definitely will be a great leader for bloods. Since I joined the city, he is one of the mature and humble person I met. He knows what he is doing that is the best thing what a leader should have. I would like to see you as the leader. Best of luck Yoki.

Simon

The Professional Snitch
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
Information
1. Simon
2. 20
3. ST
4. 10hours
5. FreeJ#1283
6. Simon Brown
7. 14078
Additional information

1. Leader of Blood Street Gang

2. Since the day I joined around 4 months ago Bloods was the only gang I wanted to join, and I want to bring back that feeling of being proud to be a blood, as the recent bloods could of been great with the people they had only with a different leadership and motivation. And after being in several successful gangs where I was HC, I want to make a full circle around back to the roots and lead the gang that I and many of people have great OG memories.

And after being a high command in several gangs, I have a vision and infrastructure which will help me, as lots of previous leaders failed as they tried leading everything by themselves, which is neither good or healthy having. Having good deputies and high command is the most important key to becoming a successful gang, as you need many good role models to become a good player yourself which I want to give the opportunity to the players of the city.

As you could probably see by my activity on forums, I believe that following the rules by everyone just improves everyone’s gameplay, as long as they don’t use them to destroy rp which some people do and I do not condone. I believe telling people to follow rules is not enough and meetings where you go through rules is very important to keep the gang rule break free. A lot of leaders know the rules, but dont teach the members what they are, they just demand that they should know, and some people just forget some rules or they change which should be informed by the high command. I don’t want to just lead a gang, I want to make a influence on how gangs are run.

3. The role-play in ghetto is minimal due to it being a kill on sight on zone which it has its benefits. But I believe that the role-play during hostage situation or some events could be greatly increased from both sides, as thats where the best and most enjoyable role-play are made. Also, I believe doing every event including submarine it just makes the game-play more enjoyable for everyone, as everyone likes a good fair shootout if its necessary.

Last edited:

Ksav

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Fuhc Mehi
2. Your age: 7 and a half
3. Time zone: i think EST
4. Average online per day: until my mommy makes me get off
5. Your Discord: wheresdullah#6969
6. Your Nickname: Kayden Dior
7. Your ID:41149
Additional information
1. Leader of : tbh I’m down for anything but prob bloods
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
-Well Irl I’m from Chicago so I gotta represent the set you hurrrd me GDK, ON BD ON LAMRON.
-I really want the Pikachu hoodie.
- tbh these past leaders have been absolutely trash and if y’all let them trash bags lead bloods then sign me up.

Bro I’ll be honest idek

ImYourAussie

Just better
Player
Information
Additional information
-Well Irl I’m from Chicago so I gotta represent the set you hurrrd me GDK, ON BD ON LAMRON.
- tbh these past leaders have been absolutely trash and if y’all let them trash bags lead bloods then sign me up.

Bro I’ll be honest idek
vouch

Michele Grotti

Jumpman
Player
Information
Additional information

Bro I’ll be honest idek
Vouch 100percent

Luke Mayt

Luke Mayt
Player
Information
1. Jordan Reed
2. 26
3. EST
4. 5-10 hours
5. IrezumiGhost#6853
6. Yoki Dreams
7. 32953
Additional information
1. Leader of Bloods Street Gang

2. I want leadership of bloods for a multitude of reason. is i haven't had a true leadership role and i want to prove i can do it. i have always had high command in every gang i was in and i want a shot at leadership. i want to help with gang rp and make and active gang not a gang that sits around all day i want to do all events for the ones that are on timers to bank and store robberies to global events. i think i have done a good job and being high command in every gang ive been in from 2 diff leaders in MG and as well as 2 leaders in bloods. want to win 100% turfs and i have some ideas for global and events for every org to be involved.

my advice is to have an active leader that also goes to events and rps while leading and not just siting all day cause they are leader. as I've said i have ideas for global events and i want to be doing robberies as well to add to the rp experience of being in a gang and making people be active so the gang isn't dry and boring
+

MyNameisJeff

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Luis
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - GMT
4. Average online per day 6-8 hours unless deployed (admins know my situation)
5. Your discord - Luis.#6964
6. Your Nickname - Luis Thrust
7. Your ID - #43007
Additional information -

1. Leader of the Bloods Street Gang

2. I think i will be one of the best leaders of The Bloods Street Gang due to my love for RP, i love RP and being a kingpin in bloods and negotiating for store robberies/hostage situation has given me plenty leadership skills and a love for the roleplay scenarios. Also due to me being in the army ooc i have to be able to lead a group of people and have good leadership skills. I believe in leading by example what you do is exactly what your gang members will do so you hypothetically have to be a good leader and make sure all rules are followed. When i was in blood street gang i started off from being one of the lowest ranks and ended up within 1-2 months making myself all the way to the top of Bloods Street Gang and this shows my undying dedication to the gang. Being a leader of a gang is something i have wanted to do for a while, due to the fact that i love to lead people and love to show people the way of the city and too build up to be one of the biggest and best gang in the city. I also know my leader rules very well as i have been over them multiple times to revise them as i am determined for this leader position.

3. If i get leadership i will be implementing a thorough test to make sure everyone in the gang knows not only the ghetto rules but the general rules and event rules etc. I want to create specific groups throughout the gang, like a group of sprayers, a group of turfers, a group of event leaders and all the rigid high command that will help make sure the gang gets 0 warnings and makes it all the way too the top. When i was a kingpin in bloods i gave multiply opportunities to lower ranks to negotiate etc and to lead events under my supervision so they can shadow what i do and i can pass all of my knowledge onto them. I would give every person in the gang opportunities to make their way up the rankings of their specific group and from leader of their specific group up to high command. I expect high end results from the teams designated to specific areas.
I am vouching for this dude, he tried very hard to make bloods on top and always looked for our backs if we arent breaking any rules.

Myles Mayt

West Mafia
Player
Information
1. Name IRL: Mustafa Sedky
2. Age: 24
3. Time Zone: EEST
4. Average Online Per Day: 8-12
5. Discord ID: itzmyx #1327
6. IGN: Myx Glockz
7. ID: 38992
Additional information
1. Leader of The Bloods Street Gang
2. A. Bloods is my family, our family which nothing and nobody could ever take away, taking care of and holding The Bloods Street Gang was the best purpose I had in the city and its in my blood now, I know how to do it and I know how to keep it steady on its feet.
B. I know I will be a great leader because I have already been tested on my leadership skills, leadership isn't only about leading the gang in events and being active, its the connection you have with the people, the family within the organization, the love we have and share for each other and RPing and knowing what truly being in a Gang means.
C. When I get leadership of The Bloods Street Gang there will be no room for toxicity/offending in the organization or disrespect of one another in any way as there was no tolerance for it before, do the best that I can to hold the gangs moral up and tight.
3. I will personally implement a custom made recruitment test for all new fresh faces in the city that includes Rules knowledge, Player personality, Shooting skills and character requirements. Motivation for participating in events and Gang activity, In-Gang unofficial private events such as fight clubs, marathons and races for rewards sponsored by me and the higher ups. Personally making sure all of gang members stay on absolute zero warnings, for themselves and the organization, And personally giving every single member of the gang the opportunity to go up the ranking ladder to high command, rankings within the organization will be respected, hard earned and not to be take for granted. And personally expecting high standard results from my high command designated for specific areas and fields.

Bandoo

Bandit
Player
Information
Additional information

Bro I’ll be honest idek
++++

KingJayClouted

Player
Player
Information
1. Jay
2. 33
3. EST-USA
4. 5-8 Hours
5. KingJayClouted#5631
6. King Jay
7. 3130
Additional information
1. Leader of the Bloods.
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? 1. I have actual experience with being in the bloods gang for some time now most of the leaders who have ran the gang don't know how to actually run it. I would like to be leader to show how a gang is suppose to ran with a high level realism. I have a huge following and know how a gang is suppose to be ran. Its time for the real to show how gangs are suppose to operate and still abide by the rules.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. First thing is to make sure every person that joins the gang is fully committed into doing serious roleplay and knowing the rules. Not everyone is fit for the bloods lifestyle. If anyone here in this server knows how to run the bloods it is me. As I have said before I have alot of experience in running a blood gang as I have done it many times in many servers. I think a new change with a person who was with the real bloods should be the leader. I will make sure everyone does things the right way.

Shin Buddha

Your friendly neighborhood orphan boy..
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization?

Information:-

1. Name:- Sam

2. OOC:- 21 IC:-50

3.Time Zone :- +05:30 GMT (IST).

4. Average Online per day:- 6-10 Hours.

5. Discord:- Prophet21#3779

6. Nickname:- Azrael Morningstar.

7. ID:- 24663

Additional Information:-

1. Leader of EMS.

2. EMS has been my first organization choice the moment I landed in the city. I have work experience in EMS of 2 and a half months alongside some wonderful doctors and lab technicians. I started my journey as a medic trainee in the city hospital and have climbed my way up to become a Head of EMS, back then, the department that was responsible for the finest ambulance and on-call services in the city. I had left my post to join the Secret Service as a Combat Medic and serve them on the field. But after experiencing situations, I feel that the best place for me would be the hospital serving patients, performing complex medical surgeries, and providing first-class medical services. Moreover speaking of internal issues, I had devised a system of promotion and training which was fruitful for all medic workers, which improved work efficiency and improved morale. To conclude my answer, I have had past experience in training and guiding people and hope my experience would contribute towards it.

2. While being the Medical Chief Officer, I would like to address some of the problems, that have been faced by EMS in the past, despite the honest and tireless attempt by all medical staff.
  • Assuring proper training and promotion:- Medical staff and lab technicians are the Force of Central Hospital. To make sure that the hospital staff is at high morale, and to maintain proper training and promotion drills is the responsibility of the Cheif. I would love to be given the opportunity to make amends to promotions and training making it fairer and organized for the employees.
  • Recruiting medics and lab technicians:- EMS has had always a problem of low staff shortage. Causes would be a shortage of well-trained medics who don't have enough experience in the field and are not enough well accustomed to the Medic handbook. To address this problem I would like to do walk-in hirings and interviews from time to time, so that mere untrained can get a chance at becoming properly trained medics after intensive pieces of training. As a previous Head of EMS, I have addressed the situation by hiring massively and giving out proper pieces of training as well.
  • Providing assistance and full co-operation with other organizations: - Providing other organizations with medical assistance in times of crisis in the city, could be helpful for other organizations and will increases efficiency and improves inter-organizational relations.
3. Being an ex-Medical Officer, I have engaged in lots of RP scenarios, with multiple organizations, including NG recruitment, providing medical help to farmers, and quarry workers, and Sheriff's department up in Paleto who do not have access to medical help easily. Moreover, I would also improve RP among medics through interacting with other organizations and arranging medical units right after global calls, tending to injured after 10-99 robberies, gunfights raids.

Concluding my application, I would love to be given this platform to showcase my skills, improve Roleplay among residents and make sure everyone enjoys it to the fullest.

Thanks to all administrators for taking the time to review my application.
Azrael Morningstar.

Last edited:

Zema Amore

twitch.tv/babyzemaa
Player
The Following Players are Invited to the Bloods Leader Interview at 19:00 Server Time on Monday (9/27/2021):

Yoki Dreams - ID 32953 - IrezumiGhost#6853
Luis Thrust – ID 43007 – Luis.#6964
Myx Glockz – ID 38992 – itzmyx#1327
Kane Zero – ID 600 – Kendo#6666
Hov Cartier - ID 8798 - Hov#4337

Applications for Leader of Bloods are now CLOSED.

Vicky Kunjachan

GOD
Player
1. Your name IRL : Vishnu
2. Your age : 26
3. Time zone : IST
4. Average online per day : 6-7 HOURS
5. Your Discord : VICKY#3987
6. Your Nickname : Vicky Saint
7. Your ID : 28662
Additional information
1. Leader of EMS
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

As someone who has climbed the ranks with no prior connections to ems, I know how ems works from the bottom all the way to the top. I would like to be the ems leader simply because I believe ems is the forgotten organization of GrandRP and most importantly I want to change that. If I'm honest I'm not the most professional person in this server but I can guarantee no one cares for ems like me or wants ems to be better as a whole more than myself. I was developing, changing, and fixing so many things that previous leaders had no luck in getting. (No shade)
I just want ems as a whole to be more involved in the city events besides just being the org that just heals and drives around helping people that are downed. Ems as a organization should be more involved with the city period. When I was at ems, every time a robbery was taking place I begged my high command to let me go. Could it be extremely boring for ems? yes but I was there to at least to improve the roleplay experience even if it was just a small margin. During my last week at ems and even now I was talking to Gods about improving ems like leaders previous tried very hard to do.
  1. Training - Improve and rework the current training
  2. Relations with other Orgs - Get EMS included in events they are supposed to be at. Reference - 7.2 Each event must be attended by at least one ambulance.
  3. Calls - Make sure all employees attempt to reach all calls and also include some RP in helping the individual.
  4. Bonuses - At a point during my time at ems the balance of the org was 23 million. Since ems can't have 30 paramedics I would give bonuses instead of promotions half the time to the employees that earned it.

FluffyFingers

Veteran
Leader of unofficial org
Information
1. Your name IRL Daniel B
2. Your age 33
3. Time zone PST
4. Average online per day 6-10 hours
5. Your Discord DB#9669
6. Your Nickname Fluffy Fingers
7. Your ID 5662
Additional information
1. Leader of... EMS
As previous leader of Government I got a chance to visit EMS several times per day. I was able to speak with members of this organization from the entry level ranks all the way to leadership. We discussed challenges, opportunities for improvement and how EMS could increase its scope and presence in Los Santos.

Previous leadership has done a great job in building this organization and I look forward to the opportunity to improve on what they have started. From an organizational standpoint, it will be important to have a staff that can cover the entire 24 hour clock. Having a full staff around the clock will improve the RP experience for citizens, and ensure that all events requiring EMS will run more smoothly.

Three reasons why I'd like to be leader of EMS
1) I've been in this city since April and I've seen several iterations of this organization from the single hospital in Pillbox, to the now 3 hospitals across the map. It will be important to have a leader that can lead large groups of people, effectively. I believe that I have the ability to lead and grow this organization to the necessary size to fill all three locations around the clock. The challenge of leading a large 24/7 organization is interesting to me and is the first reason id like to lead the organization

2) There is a great opportunity to include EMS in several city events simply by coordinating with other legal organizations. I have the relationships around the city to start these conversations immediately. implementing EMS into scheduled events will give MORE people a reason to join and give us a chance to grow. Giving events a new twist, or simply getting more people involved would be my second reason for wanting to lead this org.

3) I have previously been the Governor and also the Leader of Marabunta. I know how effective and important EMS can be when utilized correctly. Sharing my insights with current and future leaders to help them better their own organizations would be a win for everyone and that would be my third reason for wanting to lead EMS.

Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...

Chewy_Chew

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Vishnu
2. Your age : 26
3. Time zone : IST
4. Average online per day : 6-7 HOURS
5. Your Discord : VICKY#3987
6. Your Nickname : Vicky Saint
7. Your ID : 28662
Additional information
1. Leader of EMS
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

As someone who has climbed the ranks with no prior connections to ems, I know how ems works from the bottom all the way to the top. I would like to be the ems leader simply because I believe ems is the forgotten organization of GrandRP and most importantly I want to change that. If I'm honest I'm not the most professional person in this server but I can guarantee no one cares for ems like me or wants ems to be better as a whole more than myself. I was developing, changing, and fixing so many things that previous leaders had no luck in getting. (No shade)
I just want ems as a whole to be more involved in the city events besides just being the org that just heals and drives around helping people that are downed. Ems as a organization should be more involved with the city period. When I was at ems, every time a robbery was taking place I begged my high command to let me go. Could it be extremely boring for ems? yes but I was there to at least to improve the roleplay experience even if it was just a small margin. During my last week at ems and even now I was talking to Gods about improving ems like leaders previous tried very hard to do.
  1. Training - Improve and rework the current training
  2. Relations with other Orgs - Get EMS included in events they are supposed to be at. Reference - 7.2 Each event must be attended by at least one ambulance.
  3. Calls - Make sure all employees attempt to reach all calls and also include some RP in helping the individual.
  4. Bonuses - At a point during my time at ems the balance of the org was 23 million. Since ems can't have 30 paramedics I would give bonuses instead of promotions half the time to the employees that earned it.
You got fired from EMS less than 2 weeks ago for multiple violations and lying to a god. Your lack of leadership at a limited capacity position as head of MD nearly made 6-8+ people leave if you stayed at that time as Head of MD. Currently EMS is starved for quality people, or people in general since there is now 3 hospitals and on calls to man 24/7. I know for a fact if you were to be leader of EMS at least 15+ people of higher ranks would leave EMS at a time where a blow like this would affect the entire city.

Sammy Junior

Chief of EMS
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL :
Sukant
2. Your age : 23
3. Time zone : GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day : 8-9 hr
5. Your Discord : NTSamJunior#5020
6. Your Nickname : Sammy Junior
7. Your ID : 19991

Additional information

Leader of… EMS

A. I have been in this organisation for close to 5 months now and through my hard work and dedication to EMS have ascended to the rank of Division Chief. I know how EMS works and I know how to manage the complex tasks required when being the leader of this organisation. Being in this organisation for such a long time has allowed me to understand the inner workings of EMS. I have got to know a great many of the staff, and have formed a close bond with many.

B. I am fortunate enough to be able to allocate a great deal of time a day to this organisation, currently I am putting 6-8 hours into the organisation doing things such as making sure the lobbies are manned to more of the backend things (interviewing, training, certifying people etc). If I were to become a leader this wouldn't change, I would continue to work hard. During a great deal of my time within this organisation I have been involved in the training department, making sure that employees not only know how to work in EMS, but making sure they understand the server rules and how to Roleplay appropriately.

C. I want to see EMS thrive, over the last few months I feel like the reputation of the organisation I love most has been tarnished, and I wish to see it bestowed to its former glory. EMS is easily the most important organisation in this city. From watching many leaders come and go, it has given me the insight and the chance to come up with great ideas to see EMS really be on top.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organisation

- Easily the biggest issue right now in EMS is the staffing shortage, especially throughout the hours of 22:00-08:00. The first thing I would do as leader is find a way to fix this issue as right now we are having to rely on a small group of people to do the job of many, which does not make the job enjoyable. I think one of the ways to fix this is by decreasing the application review time; many people apply and want to join EMS but currently it is taking up to 72 hours for applications to be reviewed, I want to cut this down to a max of 48 hours(preferably around 24-32hours).

- Also on staffing, I want to change the way in which training/trainee exam/FTOs go about. I think that a lot of people strive to be FTO, but then they don't end up training many people, so if we set a minimum requirement per week that an FTO needs to train. Also, I want to bring in a shift system for training/trainee exam, quite often right now we have many people coming into the hospital at all hours disrupting us while we work asking to be trained. To fix this I suggest an allotted time roughly 2 times a day where those who need to be trained can meet with an FTO. This way it is much more organised and people will know when and where they can get trained everyday. I also think we would benefit from doing a similar thing with the trainee exam as well, an allotted time that they can meet with an FTO/CPD staff to do their exam.

- In the old EMS that I know and love, we all had a very familiar relationship with one another, I wish to make this happen again. So if once or twice a week the staff who can make it can come do events with one another, this way we can get to know each other more and relax and enjoy each other's time

- I also think it would be beneficial to bring back the 1hr daily minimum requirement(still 8 hrs a week minimum as well). As right now we have over 100 members in the organisation, if even half of those did at least 1 hr a day we can easily cover everything without stress. It is not fair to the members of this organisation who put all of their heart and work into EMS to not have their fellow colleagues step up and do their fair share.

I really hope you consider my application as my number one priority in this city is to see EMS succeed, I love this organisation with all of my part and I know the vital role it plays within the city. I really believe that I have what it takes to lead the many dedicated heroes of this city. If I get interviewed I have many great other ideas that I hope you will take the time to listen to.

Thank you for reading and have a wonderful day,

EMS ON TOP!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom