Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

WillieStroker

Player
Player
Information
1. Owen
2. 22
3. GMT +1 (UK)
4. 9h-12h
5. Root#4362
6. Willie Stroker
7. 10338

Additional information
1. SAHP
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
  • Built strong inter-departmental relations during my time spent as an officer in the National Guard. This would be beneficial to all organisations as we can collaborate much easier. By collaborating with other organisations it creates a higher workload across the board for SAHP. I trust this will help boost appeal through our recruitment processes.
  • Increase the presence of SAHP officers within the county to bring a higher sense of security and actually prevent crime. We will achieve this by running more organised patrols and ensuring all road users have the legal documentation required to operate a motor vehicle. This can also be achieved by positioning more strategic checkpoints across the county.
  • Logistically plan potential exit strategies at store robberies and set up the required roadblocks to ensure the culprits do NOT make an escape. I will also provide the necessary training program for all officers to enhance and maintain their skillset, required to make Los Santos a safer place for everybody.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

I will work closely with other organisations and gods to ensure we are following standard procedures and laws. I will enforce a zero-tolerance policy on this. Ill set an extensive training program after the recruitment process to ensure all officers are capable of handling any RP situation.

JohnessJankins

Player
Player
1.Your name IRL: John Klos
2. Your age: 22
3. Time zone: NYC eastern
4. Average online per day: 8-12 hours
5. Your Discord: JohnessJankins#3709
6. Your Nickname: Johness Jankins
7. Your ID: 8625
Additional information
1. Leader of: SAHP
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
The first reason I would like to become the leader of SAHP is that I would like to continue the work, and progress in improving the Sheriff's office. During my little over a month and a half with the sheriffs' department, I have lead the charge in many areas of the department to push for continuous improvement. I first started this with the implementation of speed traps, to curb the rampage of reckless drivers in this city. I then continued on my charge into the area of training, where I organized and lead our training department. Streamlining it with a process to go from a trainee to deputy III, while ensuring quality (Trainee to Deputy Guide) This hard work was recognized with me receiving the role of "Head Trainer". My quest did not end there as in conjunction with another Sergeant at that time, I created a SAHP officer codebook (Officer Behavior Code), the goal in mind was to not only ensure quality throughout the training process but to maintain it throughout the entire department. Receiving the leadership role of Sheriff at SAHP would only ensure that these improvements happen even faster, and have a more meaningful and lasting impact.

The second reason I am applying to become the Sheriff at SAHP is my clear ability to lead. As the Head Trainer at SAHP, I am responsible for the development of new trainees to independent reliable sheriff deputies. This in its self is a very demanding task of leadership ability, yet I was able to thrive in this role. I have successfully trained what was around half the department and supported 60 deputies across all time zones, and even taught old dogs, new tricks when it comes to speed traps. This is just proof of my ability as a leader, and why I believe that this ability has pushed me to apply for SAHP sheriff.

My third and final reason why I want to become SAHP sheriff, is I want SAHP to stay SAHP. I am not saying there is no room for improvement, but after reading through other applications for the leader of SAHP, I realized that not a single applicant knew who we are. There are a few who want to turn the department into a parade-ready department, but the wild west was not civilized by parade-ready city cops, It was civilized by sheriffs and cowboys. Others want to take us away from the front lines and see us as reinforcements, this is never what we have been about. SAHP is the group who will chase you till our tires fall off our cruisers, and fight for justice till our last breath, and there is no replacement for someone who understands that.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
One of the things that I had begun to push for during my time as "Head Trainer" is random bodycam inspections. This is to make sure that all my deputies were professionally conducting themselves. This procedure could serve a dual purpose, as to also ensure proper RP and to be able to recognize the downfalls in our RP'ing, and how we can correct after the review of a bodycam for a more fulfilling experience for everyone (A document that was in the works to explain how to RP situations RP SENARIOS). Another way I would improve RP is the implementation of a more viewable Duty, Ticket, and Arrest log. To show the activity and productivity of SAHP as an organization. This adds transparency to the organization both for the administration to be able to see productivity, but can also serve as a tool for the high command to use to ensure that all of our deputies are fulling their duties as deputies in SAHP. My last suggestion to improve RP is the development of a command structure that can easily cover all time zones, therefore not leaving an inactive time for the department because deputies are not able to receive help from command, and soon feel forgotten, and removed from a department as a whole.

DxGTAG

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
Jared
Est
6-10
Nice and High#7403
Jay Arnez

Leader of Vagos
I want to be the leader of the vagos because
I was ex higher up in ballas.
I would provide new players with a fun and equal opportunity to make money and learn the game as well as everyone else.
I understand that the ghetto is in a down fall right now and would like to help get Rp back on track.

My advice for improving roleplay is making sure everyone knows the rules before stepping into the city that way stricter enforcement on fail rp moments i.e. A RP rules tab in the rules section, and add more events for so player that play from 4-10 in game time have a chance to participate in a family/gang evnt

Quickgun Murugan

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...

Information
1. Vaibhav
2. 29
3. IST
4. 6-8 hours
5. VaiBs00#8517
6. Quickgun Murugan
7. 7041

Additional Information
1. SAHP

2. The main reason i want to join SAHP is

a] I want to show SAHP existence in the city and show everyone how SAHP works. Starting with finning the people who are overspeeding especially in green zones I see people ramming pedestrians on green zones. Imposing fines for people who park their vehicles illegally as that's the major problem the city is facing right now. Especially in the green zone to many vehicles are parked wrongly. Mainly my focus is on the green zone at the start is because these are the zones where you find more pedestrians so I do not want any trouble for them so they can walk in peace in such zones. Also, I will implement highway patrols and city patrols to control the speed limits and also track out any suspicious activities which can take place.

b] Planning special strategies during hostage robberies and securing the hostage first and try my level best to capture the criminals and bringing justice to the city. The main motto of mine is the safety of civilians no matter who it is for every civilian should feel safe to travel in the city. Will make availability of SAHP in the 4 shift so I shall have my officers 24*7 in the city so at any point if any civilians feel he's unsafe he can contact us via phone or get in touch with us so we make sure his safety is being provided. I want to reduce the criminal activity which is going a lot in the city and bring a safe and sound city so citizens find safety to stay and new civilians should feel safe and have a wonderful experience in the city

c] Building a strong inter-departmental relationship with all the GOVT org. I believe in unity together we can win the hardest battles. With a good relationship with all the state org, we can bring peace and bring down the Crime rate to a minimum. By helping each other and supporting each other we can develop a strong relationship between all the inter departments. Together we stand strong and together we can win. Like the ex-US president, Mr. Obama rightly said Yes we can, I'll try my level best to work on the things which I have told.

3. My advice for improving the Roleplay level in Organization

a] I'm a guy who prefers role play over rule plays so if someone is doing a good roleplay I will give him a good roleplay experience will not counter his role-play or end the scenario at times we have to step out of our shoe and go beyond to enhance the roleplay so both the parties can have a good experience. For me, it's all about role play I work for the government in-game as the Chief of staff who directly reports to the governor. Currently, I handle recruitments in the gov org and lead the secretarial team and also deal with promotions, etc.

b] The main thing in the city I have seen is as soon as someone becomes a leader of any org the next thing what they do is they recruit their family members and fill the org with their family and try to mix both the things and promote them to the higher post. I'm against this I will not do it in SAHP I will take people who are interested in working and can give their maximum to the org, will not take people who wanna join for money or power. I will take people who are interested and can work with me together and try to bring a good name SAHP in the city. I will promote people as per their working skills not as per to which family they belong or what powers they have. My main motto will be building a strong bond with my team so that we can have a friendly environment and people should work together. I will try to bring a shift system by which we can have our staff available in the city at the maximum number of time so we can respond to situations and help everyone. As above I have told that unlike others will not fill the org with the same family members if I become a leader. You can check I work for govt dept and handle the recruitment and I have not hired my family members into the govt org. I have only selected people who have filled in the application forms with interest and have taken their interviews to find do they have a willingness to work and what they responded to.

c] If I get selected as a leader of SAHP the main thing that I will do will be equal to everyone and treat them the same for all no matter on what post they belong, also will make sure my staff should be polite with each civilian. I have seen people in many org's are rude or have grudges over other family and are rude to particular people that I will not be tolerated in SAHP. My main focus will be to follow the rules of the city, adhere to the city rules and maintain peace. Members will be promoted on basis of their skills and will have strict actions on corrupt officials. The main focus will be showing the presence of SAHP in the city and helping each and everyone in the city. I will give my 100% for the goodwill of the city and will work efficiently to fulfil the duties assigned to me.

Last edited:

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
Players have been selected for the Leadership of the Vagos Gang Interviews.

Applications for leader of the Vagos Gang are now CLOSED.

George Tbiliski

Player
Player
Deepak saini
IST
14-15 hrs
Shadow391#2880
Ballu

Leader of Vagos

1. I have great leadership qualities. (As there are many members in gang many times it's hard to handle all of them at once i have a leaded team for 30 people and i can lead more with perfection)

2. As many new players join in gang daily but the things is missing the rule and how to rp as a gangster i am willing to teach by myself and i will create a team of good members who can train these new people in the gang

3. As far as i experience with other players in gang all members doesn't get a good chance to prove their self i willing to provide them equal opportunity to prove them to get in exclusive events.

My advice to improve gang rp is to teach the new players as they know less about gang stuff and many times broke many rules. so to all leaders of the gang make a separate team wich train new players.
Good Luck Really Experienced Guy

Joaquin Rueda

Cartel His 13 in the blood.
Player
Information
1. Alex.
2. 23.
3. Moscow GMT+3.
4. 4-6 hrs.
5. Joaquin#7372
6. Joaquin Rueda
7. 187

Additional information
1. Leader of SAHP

All my previous leadership experience was exclusively in criminal areas, I would like to gain new experience and new knowledge in the field of law and order.
The most important aspect in this matter depends on the leader himself, whether he will do these or other things well and whether he is aimed at improving the RP processes in his faction.
The leader needs to build a system of remuneration for the activities carried out in his organization, which will allow the entire team to get to know each other better and thereby improve team cohesion.

S6h3PQL.png

George Tbiliski

Player
Player
Information
1. Alex.
2. 23.
3. Moscow GMT+3.
4. 4-6 hrs.
5. Joaquin#7372
6. Joaquin Rueda
7. 187

Additional information
1. Leader of SAHP

All my previous leadership experience was exclusively in criminal areas, I would like to gain new experience and new knowledge in the field of law and order.
The most important aspect in this matter depends on the leader himself, whether he will do these or other things well and whether he is aimed at improving the RP processes in his faction.
The leader needs to build a system of remuneration for the activities carried out in his organization, which will allow the entire team to get to know each other better and thereby improve team cohesion.

S6h3PQL.png
Good Luck Joaquin i wish you best

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Applications for leader of SAHP are now CLOSED.

The following candidates are invited tor interview at
17:00 server time on 13th of June:

Phil Roberts - SgtMilot#0503
Richard Sole - Monkeynutz#2010
Louie Bones - LouiieLouiie#1780
Willie Stroker - Root#4362
Johness Jankins - JohnessJankins#3709
Joaquin Rueda - Joaquin#7372

Xanny Lyve

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Clai
2. Your age: 27
3. Time zone: GMT -5
4. Average online per day: Depends, 5-15
5. Your Discord: Cannibal Clai#7437
6. Your Nickname: Clai
7. Your ID: 9369
Additional information
1. Leader of Vagos
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?: I've been in a place of leadership with Gyp MOB for over 10 years also with other organizations on here and other games. I wan't to revive the Vagos as they have not done much in or for this server since i've touched down. I can provide a new and different experience for players looking to join a gang with this additional organization actually improving RP. Plus i have the numbers already to get the organization up and running quickly.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization: We will ACTUALLY roleplay, i used to play hardcore roleplay servers and it's very strange and frustrating coming to a light roleplay server where alot of people do not understand what it really is. I will teach my members the fundamentals and hopefully spread that throughout the server for a more fun, fair and exciting experience.

Last edited:

Kai Schmidt

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Kyle Schmidt
2. Your age 31
3. Time zone GMT + 2 South Africa
4. Average online per day 12 + Hours Fly in from 8:00 am fly out 00:00PM
5. Your Discord Power Animal - Schmity#7033
6. Your Nickname was Kai Schmidt now Kyle Schmidt
7. Your ID 8600
Additional information
1. Leader of Bloods

1. I would bring over a different dynamic to running the Bloods gang, Just like I do with Hood Rich(Family) and Marabunta I would approach Bloods from a business perspective . Teaching and showing the members that not everything has to be about hating other gangs and being toxic all the time. I would show them how to make connections and be more organized in the city. (Better RP for the whole city)
I believe having structure and strict principles can better everyone in the gang.
I have experienced Captains and generals ready at my lead to help me better the Bloods gang to show them how powerful an organized gang of people can be just by thinking a bit further than the gun in their hand.

2 . I'm also not power-hungry and very down-to-earth. I believe everyone new or experienced has an opportunity to show their colors. The way I will have higher-ups run the gang is to be available to assist any of the gang members with any questions or concerns they will have. I believe that a higher-up is not there to have a big ego but to be there as a mentor to the new members. So by me being the leader of the Bloods I will be the biggest mentor to members of the gang.

3. with regards to old members in the gang I will welcome them with open arms and show them I'm not here to tell them what to do but to guide them to be better gang members and inspire them to teach others the same.
Extra's
I will also have a questioner that will have to be taken in order to get into Bloods, this will Force players into having to go over the rules and acknowledge them from the gang side of things.

I also have an experienced admit team that checks over logs and the discord to make sure there are no fights or foul play at hand.(Keeping the peace is very important to me)

I'm also from a country where there is a big diversity of people. I have heard in the past gangs not recruiting People from different cultures due to their accents or language barriers.
This is something I hope to change in Bloods welcoming all people who would like to join as long as they are aware of the gang rules and ghetto rules

3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in organization.

Since I have been in RP cities for over 2 years + they are a lot stricter than GrandRP .(Never been banned 🙂 )

I have a lot to teach people with regard to RP .
I can show gang members that taking you time to plan out RP scenes can have such a better impact on the people in the RP scenes.
Not everything has to be rushed and not every RP scene has to have a winning mentality.

RP can be so much fun if people would let go of their pride and role with the situation that's happening at the time.

Summary :
Planning out RP scenes and planning out events for the gangs (off-roading racing events, paintball events , Charity runs, beach days,

AlphaWasHere

Player
Player
1.David
2. 16
3. Pacific
4.8+hours
5. ♠Alpha♠#9999
6. David Mayla
Additional information
1. Leader of... Bloods

2. First I would like to be the leader of Bloods is because I believe I can be a good leader from the RP experience I have been RPing for a while I know how to run a a Organization I have people willing to help out with the organization I was high ranks of many organizations and was once the chief of SAHP and from the knowledge I have I believe I can be a great fit for the leader and I can help out the server by making it better and by the knowledge I have it can be a good place with the right people leading it and I can use that to help me out during my leadership time.

The second reason that I would like to be the leader of BLoods is that I have been playing in Grand RP for 2+ years both in the Russian Server and the American server I have been there since day one in like both of the servers and I know the rules I know how things work around here and I am willing to show that experience to others and help the server out. I am going to give new people chances to join because I have noticed that most of the organizations don't give new people to the server chances, I am willing to accept them to our organization teach them how the server works I am willing to add turf system better and everything needed to make the organization RP wise and make sure everyone is having fun and with the experience I have I am sure that I can do that.

The last Reason. That I would like to become the leader of bloods is because I have experience from many servers like Grand RP servers for a while I was there since day 1 and gathered experience from both servers and now I have a lot of knowledge. I am willing to show others how the server works. Since I have the experience needed I will do RP's make sure everyone in my department is involved in good RP's and I will do Robberies Hostage situations teach them how to use the radio properly and do training interviews and everything else. Like applications, I will do hostage situations to make sure everyone in my department is having fun and enjoying it. Overall I will do everything that will make the server a better place and also the people are enjoying it. I hope you can give me the chance to be the leader and help the server out

3. To make the server a better place I would recommend making it so gangs can earn money not just from grafittis but from everything else like successful clandestine wins or battleships just many options where gang members can earn money easily

Ink Flawless

fanned out clowns
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Luka
2. Your age - 24
3. Time zone - GMT +2
4. Average online per day - 6-12 (Depending on the day)
5. Your Discord - Ink#7085
6. Your Nickname - Ink Lovell
7. Your ID - 12555
Additional information
1. Leader of Blood Street Gang
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation) Because I've been an Underboss in the same organisation for 2 months, I've done most of the organisation, leading, recruiting and community work in Bloods and I had no warnings given in any of the events I've been leading ( and all of them are 95% success rate ). I think a Leader position should have the stated characteristics, rather than have other people do it for you. In the last 2 months most of higher ups of Bloods were just doing turfs.
I would do the entire organisation of the gang on another level as I'm a perfectionist myself and I really make sure all the flaws get fixed as soon as possible. I got a lot of people who would back me up on this application. I would like to be more open about it in interviews and say more about myself and every single person involved in ex Blood Street Gang. I also do technical work outside, I've made multiple quizes that would test out people who join so we know who's where and how they would handle each situation, just so things like warnings don't happen.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. I think street fights that happen 24/7 shouldn't be happening as they are. I think having less events that are bigger scale, maybe an event that is only active at some time where the street fights reward you bonus money for robbing other gang members or something like that. Currently Ghetto is a chaos and I think it should be controlled in some way (not entirely, but in some way). Also, when I was in Bloods, we got raided by FIB and we managed to defend the raid for the first time on this server, but we still lost resources even tho we killed every single person. I think raids should only work out the way Fort Zancudo works for gangs. If you don't get your stuff in trunks, you don't get out, instead of just taking from warehouse with one button and no matter how it ends you get it anyway. Gangs need more leadership respect, stronger and better structure, and not having just higher and lower roles, but specific roles that would give people their meaning (ex. Turf players would have their own role, recruiters/leaders their own role, sprayers etc.)

Last edited:

Pearson Herrera

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Damon
2. Your age - 25
3. Time zone - GMT +1
4. Average online per day - 6
5. Your Discord - DMonzz#7488
6. Your Nickname DMonzz
7. Your ID 158
Additional information
1. Leader of... Bloods Gang
I want to be leadership as since joining the server I have been FIB for over 2 months and been in various Gangs such as Marabunta, Bloods and Ballas and believe that having a structured and organised Gang is key.

In the past I have let my emotions and competitive nature get in the way of running as a successful leader as the notorious "Playboy vs Saudi" rivalry between the 2 biggest family in the server. I believe after having discussions with Mazhor and putting stricter rules in with our family this is not going to be an issue. Already the toxicity has dropped and issues have been few and far between. Running a family of over 300 members since day 1 and being at the top winning events constantly and having a well structured and well run family has put me in the position to succeed as a leader.

Gang RP can be very dry with constant killing in the Ghetto and no interactions other than the occasional robbery can get very boring which is why during my time as a Gang member I have encouraged our members to find other ways to interact with other Gangs, such as RPing when they kill someone, having more exciting hostage situations, maintaining a level of respect when communicating with another player. Since the new organisation leaders have been put in power I have done my best to handle any IC issues quickly and have a strict punishment system in place to ensure that people respect what I say and don't mess things up for the entire organisation.

Strong Leadership, Structured Ranking, People assigned to specific roles.

Delegation is one of the strongest and easiest way to run anything, if you have people in a position of power who can effectively run that side of the organisation allows for less mistakes and allows for a better running organisation. This also allows for better interactions as people below that leader can learn by example and have positive and more healthy RP situations.

I don't believe a Gang should be ran to Farm Turfs and used as a money making machine I believe that a strong LEO and a strong Gang force is key to having a functioning server as both need each other to survive.

Joga

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Joga Noonan
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: PST
4. Average online per day: 5-8hrs
5. Your Discord: Joga#0300
6. Your Nickname: Joga
7. Your ID: 308

Additional information
1. Leader of: Bloods Street Gang

1- I would make Bloods into a strict roleplay gang, focusing on gang roleplay and activities. Making new recruits do quizzes, I will grow Bloods into a strict gang which will focus on making better events and organizations of events.

2- I have experience with leading gangs, I have led gangs before, I held high ranks and have helped with organization under Jack Morris. I have more experience than most leaders, that's a guaranteed fact.

3- I have a good group of high command members, our high command will focus on providing for the gang and helping the gang benefit in multiple different ways, we will ensure there will be NO rule breaking whatsoever, and keep the gang focused on our goals.

4- I have been in this gang for a long time, I had good leadership skills, and it can be proven by the former leader Jack, I know how gangs work, I will enforce good roleplay manners, no rule breaks, and good manners, with no toxicity.

Stick to the lore of the gang, bloods have been slowly pulling away from the fact that its a organization of a gang, and I will improve the command of chain and roleplay aspects in many different ways, beginning with quizzes to join the gang, proper roleplay aspects, dress like a gangster who will represent the bloods correctly. I have experience in roleplay organizations, I will hold events for the gang, and keep the gang in healthy shape.

Nicky

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Nick
2. Your age 34
3. Time zone EST
4. Average online per day 2-4
5. Your Discord Burn#8509
6. Your Nickname Nicky Drip
7. Your ID 451
Additional information
1. Leader of... Bloods

I would like to be leader for a few reasons. For one, i have been a part of Gang RP for many years. Being a part of multiple gangs in the past has taught me many things about growth and how to thrive as a gang.

I have a mature mind state, being an older guy, with real life experience that i can cross over into the Gang. Leadership has always been one of my strongest characteristics and i live my life with respecting others.

I am respected by many members of this city and have a good knowledge of the rules of the server and have never had any reports or warnings.

My advice for improving RolePlay would be, firstly, ONLY recruiting members that have quality RP. I would make it so only players with a certain XP, could join the Bloods. Quality over quantity, always prevails. A gang is not only about shootout but, more so, RP experience. Weekly meetings with other gang/org leaders would be a must. Thinking first is always my first point of action. Being respected as Role Players and not Shooters, is much more important to me, above all else. Frequent RP meetings and gatherings would need to happen almost daily. Having a set group of High Command, players with like minded outlooks that i have would be set in place. Having a solid High Command team is essential in the growth of a gang. I would have a quiz/test for any applicant that wanted to join the Bloods, as well as a "Hang-Around" phase. Where the applicant is around us, but not technically with us. A probationary phase, so to speak. This way we can rule out the players that just want to fight all the time and to also see if said player, meshes with the rest of the gang. I have many things in mind. Thank you, to the Administration for your time and consideration on this matter and may the best man/woman win!

Last edited:

Alicia Rodriguez

Disbander of the FIB.
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Alicia
2. Your age: 31
3. Time zone: UTC
4. Average online per day: 8+
5. Your Discord: Vata#6101
6. Your Nickname: Joy Ryder
7. Your ID: 6062

Additional information
1. Leader of Bloods

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
I was previously the leader of FIB for over 2 months with a strong understanding of the rules. On an OOC level I am able to be unbias towards either side of RP on this server. Having joined the server on the 2nd day it opened and was the servers first ever legal aid and helped develop process and guidelines for government under previous leadership. I have a strong work ethic and have always put my best into any activity I undertake. I have strong leadership capabilities and have ensured a strong understanding of the rules of this server. I am an advocate of ensuring rules are enforced on any side of conflict and have never had an issue disciplining any member of my own organisation. Previously I was a HC of a criminal organisation for 2 years, which maintained an incredibly high standard of RP. I have organised multiple events in the server and have contributed a lot to the development of RP within the server. As a gang leader I would be able to provide more events and bring strong RP to the ghetto area.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization
- Events to be developed outside of warning removals to improve the quality of RP overall
- Minimum standards of entry to be increased to ensure that only those who are aware of rules/have played with experience on the server to join to ensure there is a high standard of RP
- Ensuring that everyone understands their responsibility to teach newer players RP standards
- Inter org events to be completed once a week regardless of OOC issues.
- Bringing in rules within the gangs of min IDs robbed/interacted with
- Ensuring a strict standard of RP.
- Not allowing mention of OOC Family interactions at all.
- Stricter punishments for OOC toxicity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom