Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Itachi God

GOD
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
Information
1. Paras Gupta
2. 20
3. IST ( GMT +5:30)
4. 13-17 hrs
5.ITACHI#2810
6. Itachi God
7. 11006

Additional information
1. FIB
2. - I have good leadership qualities. ( I am working for FIB for a long time now also when I joined the server I work and PD and now working for FIB as an SSP so I have exp to work as a FIB and I am a trainer in FIB so I think I have some good leadership quality
2.1 I am good at documentation ( As a FIB agent I know what is the importance of documentation in a legal org so I am familiar will all the rules and documentation)
2.2 I am a quick learner ( I know there will be a lot of responsibilities if I become the leader of FIB but I hope so I can handle all the pressure and I will learn everything quick cause as i FIB agent I have exp to work in pressure and fulfill all the requirements
3. To improve Quality of the RP I will make a proper department to make sure my all the agents know all the RP rule and a separate body to monitor for all the reports against agents if they break any rule of the RP so I can make sure that FIB agent knows every rule and make some content and fun from GRAND RP SERVER
I will make sure to give warning to all the agents who broke the RP rule and make them understand what they did wrong and let them know what is right
I will conduct some special class in FIB to make sure everyone is doing proper RP on the server

Jeremy

Player
Player
Information
1. Jeremy
2. 17
3. EST or UTC (-5:00)
4. Online 7-12 hours a day (Sometimes more, depends on the day)
5. Jeremy.#7777
6. Christopher Rhodes
7. 5169
Additional Information
Director of Federal Investigation Bureau
  1. One of the reasons I want to head the Federal Investigation Bureau is that I have extensive expertise in law enforcement and have worked closely with the most recent Ex-Director, Alicia Rodriguez, who has taught me how to stand my ground and conduct leadership inside this organization. Because of my background, I believe I will be able to assist the Federal Investigation Bureau in re-establishing itself as a recognized body in Los Santos. I'd try to establish tight ties with each State Organization that has gone missing in the past, and devise the best methods to keep the city secure in general...
  2. The second reason is that, as a consequence of my training as a group leader, I would rewrite the regulations as needed, rebuild each department, and create new ones inside it. I'm good at keeping my cool and keeping everyone in line. I already know what punishments and consequences to inflict if they appear to be breaching the rules and ignoring direct orders. This applies in both in-character and out-of-character situations. I'd also try to decrease, if not eliminate, all out-of-character toxicity because it doesn't help in any way and results in sanctions and warnings for the Organization as well as the individuals inside and most likely participating.
  3. I've been playing Grand RP for a while now, and I've been playing Roleplay for even longer. I always follow the rules, and I don't want to cause any difficulties with staff or other Organization members. (State as well as criminal) Because of Ex-Directors' guidance, I've learned how to lead an organization and all of its regulations. I hope to be able to bring together all of the state organizations and put everyone on a strong footing. I want a well-executed Roleplayed Organization, and I don't expect hasty work from my department.
    These are reasons for my wanting to be the Leader of the Federal Investigation Bureau. I want it to be well-structured, not hurried, and thorough; in any case, it must be a well-read group, otherwise, it will not be a suitable State Organization.

Also, if I am appointed Director of the Federal Investigation Bureau, I will be able to hire roughly 20-30 employees very immediately, making recruiting a breeze.
There are other ways to raise the level of roleplaying in any company, not just this one. I'll make an effort to reduce the amount of gunfire that occurs while criminal organizations are attempting to roleplay. Because there are several changes, particularly in hostage situations. Many hostage scenarios are challenging for some since many members of the state and criminal organizations are eager in obtaining a shooting out of any circumstance, even if the captive is involved. There are other ways to increase Roleplay in any company, not just this one. I will make an effort to reduce the amount of gunfire that occurs while criminal organizations are attempting to roleplay. Because there are a plethora of possibilities, particularly in hostage situations. Many hostage scenarios are challenging for some since many members of the state and criminal organizations want a firefight in every case, even if the captive is engaged. I will also, try to host frequent Global Events that would show a better understanding of how the FIB will run if I was elected leader and fun RP situations for Criminals and States to enjoy.

Last edited:

Skies Wayne

Yikes
Player
1.Alex B
2. 16
3. EU.
4. 6 - 12 hours.
5.Skies#9727
6. Skies Wayne.
PS. I have a clip for all of my administrative punishments so technically I have a clean administrative record.

1.Leader of FIB.
2. I want to be the leader of this organization due to my past experience in legal organizations.
Due to my experience in LSPD and other legal orgs that I have been since the server started I would like to help the organization. I have been seeing that the leader of the organization very often gets removed as the leader due to problems in the organization itself.
A lot of my friends are in this organization and it would be great to join in on the fun. But with my past experience I would just like to become the leader of the organization and keep a eye out on absolutely every single detail to make sure that all of our employees are having fun and experiencing no issues.

As I said if I got the role mine would be as follows:
Make sure to look at every small detail in the organization to make sure no one is experiencing any issues. Take severe action against the people that do break any of the server rules in my organization. Make sure that our new employees receive the training they need as soon as the join the organization. Make sure that no one is under looked in the organization and that they are at the rank they should be at.

Derek Winchester

Vice President, The Lost MC
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Alan
2. Your age: 33
3. Time zone: Central
4. Average online per day:5-9hr
5. Your Discord: Sumchi#2958
6. Your Nickname: Derek Forreal
7. Your ID: 8943
Additional information
1. Leader of: FIB

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

A) I am a Sargent in the SAHP, I have been at my post for a little over two months now. I have risen through the ranks quickly due to my activeness and competence on patrol and when dealing with citizens. I would like to bring this strong Competency and work ethic to the FIB where I believe it has been lacking.

B) FIB agents are supposed to be top negotiators. I feel that in the past negotiations have been breaking down due to a lack of ability and proper training. Under my command NO AGENT will be allowed to negotiate with a criminal Organization if they have not been properly trained, tested, and verified as loyal to the state. This will cut down on agents favoring criminals during negotiations, who they have had past contact with.

C) FIB Agents should be tasked with blanketing the city with under cover agents, properly gathering information on families and organizations, and then executing proper successful raids on those families and organizations. This has been an issue in the past as there is no real coordination between the State Organizations. Under my command there will be a liaison to each state org that will train and lead a SWAT division for each that will be able to assist with raids when enough information has been gathered to conduct a raid.

SAHP has taught me a lot about RolePlay in our city. It is sometimes an issue when interacting with citizens that either side State, citizen, or suspect fails to properly RP. The fix for this issue isn't always a punishment for the person who fails to use proper RP but perhaps the institution or continuation of a proper example. If our State employees are held to a MUCH higher standard than normal citizens, or suspects then the city as a whole will "in time" improve their RP ability as well. It is not always right to report a person you are interacting with because they fail RP, Instead Continue or Improve your RP so that others can see how it should be done. Under my command ALL FIB agents will be held to an extremely high standard of RP and if they fail and continue to do so serious actions will be taken on my part.

Sali Gold

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Sali Bahtijarevic
2. Your age 31
3. Time zone (GMT+2)
4. Average online per day 6-10 hours
5. Your Discord Sali#2391
6. Your Nickname Sali Gold
7. Your ID 10492
Additional information

1- Leader of Vagos Gang I wana make the city full with RP , not just breaking the rules and kiling with no reasons , like the most gangs do , respect the rules and falow them!
2- I am active and i have been a leader of so many gangs in another city ,i have been even leader of fbi , police etc not in this town, i wana make the gang big and powerfull , with many high rp people who know what are they doing
3-I will have bonuses for my gangs not like the other gangs who only use there gangs for them self to earn weapons and to sell them, we will do events a quality rp robbery , i have been in RP more then 5 years, in my own city with my own rules for 2 years. i know very well how to improve the quality of RP in every singl organization , i will give my best and i will make my organization to be like my own family with full love and respect!

Last edited:

Gerrito Malchiny

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Information
1. Matej Krstevski
2. 22
3. GMT +2
4. 3-5hrs
5. matejko#0743
6. Gerrito Malchiny
7. 24359
Additional information
1. Leader of FIB
2.Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

-FIB is a specific organization which has a great challenge of controling it. I want to face challenges and I want to make a faction to be with good RP envoirment. First off, I want to be a leader so I can teach other players more about the organization, make them have fun and improove their RP style, methods.

- I want to improove the faction so that is not standing in one place and i want to completely develop it. As a leader i would be given an opportunity to make great and positive changes to the faction so that players are not bored, and have fun and enjoy being in the faction.

- I want to show away my knowlegde of FIB to other people. I want to prepare people so that they can improove in their Rp career. I want to go big in the faction.

- This is the shortest one but as a player I want to have fun playing and I want to share that fun to other people.
- I want to show you what I can do with my knowlegde. I want to make a good envoirment which everyone can have fun and improove themselfs as a RP character

- First, give everyone a chance. People make mistakes and someone dont have a great RP knowledge. As a team, we need to teach other people to improove.

- Make a great envoirment for people to enjoy. Simply dont put pressure, give them time and free space. People will listen and label you as Good Leader.

- Divide the work of the faction to divisions. Split the work of the members and give them different positions in the faction.

- Insert new sectors, ranks. Use TS3 / Discord or anything for more RP control. Simulate radio and have fun.

- The most important part. At first you need field trainings. That set, the biggest change will be an FIB Junior Academy which we prepare and teach new candidates how to properly simulate FIB over difficult tasks and challenges which other agents face IRL.

F1xy

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

Information
1. Kyle McInnes
2. 30 years
3. PDT
4. 10 hours per day
5. fixy#8231
6. Lee Koslo

Additional information
1. Leader of FIB

2. The city of Los Santos is in desperate need of law and order and I know I can help provide just what it needs. As director of the FIB I can and will bring order to chaos and make sure everyone adheres to the strict rules and regulations no matter my relation to them.
Growing up my parents were both in the LAPD and I have seen first hand what it takes to keep order and the dedication required from those in charge. I have been a part of the LSPD and I have seen some mismanagement that I want to correct and save the FIB from falling into. The FIB is a powerful organization and needs to be treated as such.

3. As far as the RP goes I also believe there is a severe shortage in this area. There are those who either don’t realize this is an RP server or don’t care and I want to make sure I am strict in following the server rules; making sure everyone I direct does as well.
In the server I have been involved with the Hoodrich family and helped new members understand the family’s rules as well as the server’s rules. This experience will be easy to carry over to directing the FIB and help new recruits understand what is expected of them as well as explain to those interested in joining the role of the FIB in a clear and concise manner.
In conclusion, if I were to become the director of the FIB I will strive to make every bit of the organization the best it can be, including communicating all messages in clear ways and upholding every aspect expected of me.

Reactions: Led

Led

Player
Player
Information
1. Nicolas
2. 24
3. EST ( GMT -5 )
4. 1-5 hours
5. Led#8148
6. Led
7. 14743
Additional information
1. Wanting to become the leader of FIB

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? I want to become the leader of the organization because....
1a. I saw how it was going last time and it really bothered me how it was ran and I am afraid it will be ran the same way ("If you want something done right, do it yourself" type deal.)
2b. I have been playing this game longer than most (SAMP) I have been on different servers and seen FIB ran many different ways and want to take the best qualities from them all and use them for this server.
3c. Challenge, I want to become a leader of this faction to challenge myself.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization...
If I do not get this position please show this to the new leader.
with that being said my perfect FIB would be an organization that is all about quality over quantity, I want all my agents to be former law enforcement with at least 1 month of time in service with a voucher from their leader(s). I want them to be held to a higher rp standard "FIB will no longer be ran like a gang that's name is FIB" Every agent will wear a suit and tie (obviously not for raids/undercover). It will no longer be ran as a police force either it will be ran as an investigations bureau. Yes we will still partake in store/bank robberies, it will be done differently though. There will no longer be 20 fib agents per robbery/raid. Around 2-4 agents at a robbery, those agents take over the scene and direct police personal as well as hostage negotiations if needs be. There will be extensive undercover work. Corruption will not be tolerated if found out, immediate termination along with blacklisting on every government faction(if allowed which it should be). I want this organization to not be for the average player I want it to call great players who has extensive rp background and enjoys roleplaying.I do not want the same thing as last time if you are looking for a leader to have fib the exact same way without all the corruption please disregard this post because the entire organization will be completely different

Thank you, and again please show this to the other person if I do not get the job.

Last edited:

Lil Tee

Probably banned knowing me
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Connor
BST
12+ hours
Welshy#9527
Tasha King

1. Leader of...
FIB

I want to be the leader because I feel like ill bring a strong group of members.
I know I will able to lower the crime rates in Los Santos.
I was high command in an illegal gang so I know how they do things in the ghetto and ways to prevent it, also was head of MD so I can handle the pressure of running an organization.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
I'll have weekly/monthly meetings talking about crime rates and the illegal gangs, ill make sure to have people getting inside information on these illegal gangs to get an inside to see what they will be doing so I can get my members ready for whatever they decide to attempt. I'll have FIB agents patrolling areas where crimes have been committed to makee sure it is safe for civilians to walk around and not have to worry about getting shot at for just walking to the 24/7 store.

Last edited:

Sle Azy

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
1. Telvin
2. 25
3. EST
4. 6 hrs
5. Sleazy#8845
6. Sle Azy
7. 5103

1). FiB
2). Unbiased, Leadership, Honesty

Unbiased, the common theme centered around most organizations these days (legal and non-legal) has been a the growing presences of bias-ism. A leader is selected and that leader has a family who has a grip on majority of the cities other leaders and it creates this imbalance where nothing gets accomplish and corruption spreads at a rampant rate. I'm looking to rewrite that notion and restore FiB to its rightful position as one of the most feared legal organizations in the city. Under proper structure, proper chain of command, proper clemency, proper Law Enforcement. I have zero ties to any family, any organization, any business partners, anything. All I know is the law, my hard work and my fervent stance on stopping organized and non organized crime.

Leadership, When speaking on leadership a few things have to come into play and that's: communication, personality management, humility, patience and open mindedness. To rebuild, rewrite and transition FiB out of the state it was left in is a task only meant for someone with those qualities and I know with extreme confidence I possess those qualities and more. Before flying into this city I was the lead chief for three high rated cities where I trained over 1000 players and some high profile (OOC) celebrities. Click Here. Working exclusively with Dwarf Mamba, HeyBigMike, Anthony Davis and more I was the main the guy who was either asked or tasked with training them when it came to LSPD, SAST, or SAHP. I as well wrote all SOPs, Gang Unit, S.W.A.T. and/or SRU protocols for multiple cities. Training handbooks, penal code revisions (different cities in FiveM had different RP styles, for semi-serious I had to rewrite entire penal codes), engagement codes and more.. I was a paragon for law enforcement.

Lastly honesty, I chose honesty as my last talking point due to the fact that I'm not a stickler. I'm not a tyrant, or a dictator. My philosophy is the same old' school saying: "treat others the way you want to be treated", and I firmly stand by that. I'm all about maximizing the potential of person which can only be achieved by setting a welcoming environment for them to grow in. With the current rate at which gangs are terrorizing the city, FiB needs elite members only. And what's crazy about that is, every person has the elite level in them it just needs to tapped into and honed correctly. That raw talent. Cause to me, talent is what you’re capable of doing physically (like in a raw way {raw-talent}) before you refine your craft. Then skill is what you learn to do with that talent.

3). Advice to improve role-play level within the organization is tough to answer simply because the people before laid the groundwork so perfectly. FiB was a pinnacle of success, proper negotiators with proper response times and executed successfully on every planned raid. If I had to really choose or pin point improvement it would probably be promptness with gang raids. With the overwhelmingly increase in gang activity and population, gang raids need to be done almost spontaneous if not impromptu. The the setup for me would be rehearsed during our down time spread out through different days so when it's time to execute everyone knows their roles and what to do. This will prevent leakage of information, improve our chances of capturing high value targets and crippling warehouses before gangs are able to move their war-stock.

Last edited:

Zay True

Player
Player
1. Telvin
2. 25
3. EST
4. 6 hrs
5. Sleazy#8845
6. Sleazy
7. 5103

1). FiB
2). Unbiased, Leadership, Honesty

Unbiased, the common theme centered around most organizations these days (legal and non-legal) has been a the growing presences of bias-ism. A leader is selected and that leader has a family who has a grip on majority of the cities other leaders and it creates this imbalance where nothing gets accomplish and corruption spreads at a rampant rate. I'm looking to rewrite that notion and restore FiB to its rightful position as one of the most feared legal organizations in the city. Under proper structure, proper chain of command, proper clemency, proper Law Enforcement. I have zero ties to any family, any organization, any business partners, anything. All I know is the law, my hard work and my fervent stance on stopping organized and non organized crime.

Leadership, When speaking on leadership a few things have to come into play and that's: communication, personality management, humility, patients and open mindedness. To rebuild, rewrite and transition FiB out of the state it was left in is a task only meant for someone with those qualities and I know with extreme confidence I possess those qualities and more. Before flying into this city I was the lead chief for three high rated cities where I trained over 1000 players and some high profile (OOC) celebrities. Click Here. Working exclusively with Dwarf Mamba, HeyBigMike, Anthony Davis and more I was the main the guy who was either asked or tasked with training them when it came to LSPD, SAST, or SAHP. I as well wrote all SOPs, Gang Unit, S.W.A.T. and/or SRU protocols for multiple cities. Training handbooks, penal code revisions (different cities in FiveM had different RP styles, for semi-serious I had to rewrite entire penal codes), engagement codes and more.. I was a paragon for law enforcement.

Lastly honesty, I chose honesty as my last talking point due to the fact that I'm not a stickler. I'm not a tyrant, or a dictator. My philosophy is the same old' school saying: "treat others the way you want to be treated", and I firmly stand by that. I'm all about maximizing the potential of person which can only be achieved by setting a welcoming environment for them to grow in. With the current rate at which gangs are terrorizing the city, FiB needs elite members only. And what's crazy about that is, every person has the elite level in them it just needs to tapped into and honed correctly. That raw talent. Cause to me, talent is what you’re capable of doing physically (like in a raw way {raw-talent}) before you refine your craft. Then skill is what you learn to do with that talent.

Advice to improve role-play level within the organization is tough to answer simply because the people before laid the groundwork so perfectly. FiB was a pinnacle of success, proper negotiators with proper response times and executed successfully on every planned raid. If I had to really choose or pin point improvement it would probably be promptness with gang raids. With the overwhelmingly increase in gang activity and population, gang raids need to be done almost spontaneous if not impromptu. The the setup for me would be rehearsed during our down time spread out through different days so when it's time to execute everyone knows their roles and what to do. This will prevent leakage of information, improve our chances of capturing high value targets and crippling warehouses before gangs are able to move their war-stock.
Sleazy for FIB Director!

ChiefKeif2269

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Felix Fortin
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: CST
4. Average online per day: 8-10
5. Your Discord: ChiefKeif2269#5190
6. Your Nickname: Habibi Vice
7. Your ID: 5038

1. Applying for Leader of Vagos
2. I would like to become The leader of Vagos because I believe I have a very good authority and is someone who can organize situations and improve RP in the gang. I have a leadership spirit, non bias and do not favor anyone for their skills or their past experience with me. I see issues in the way the gang life is as a current gang member and believe I could aid not only my members but members of other gangs at improving their experience. I was also a higher up in government and helped Black Opium out a lot with his leadership and worked hard with him organizing government events, I did the same with the current governor Nova Grey.
3. I truly enjoy gang RP and enjoy my time in gangs in this server, I was a higher up in marabunta grande for a little bit and basically ran the gang with a few other people and believe I have the capability to turn a gang around make it a better place for RP and accepting all people. I am someone who is very strict on RP and strongly dislike the non necessary OOC actions/talking, if I do get this position I will ensure everyone understands the expectations and rules of this server and be there to assist anyone who has questions on rules or how to RP diverse situations out.

Kayn_Darkin

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Bogdan Kostic
2. Your age 11.4.1997 (24)
3. Time zone Living in Serbia UTC +2 CEST
4. Average online per day 15-19 Hours
5. Your Discord Kayn Darkin#3132
6. Your Nickname Kayn Darkin
7. Your ID 16660
Additional information
1. Leader of...Vagos
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation):
Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation):
Hello guys, at the momment im CO-Leader of Vagos. I have spoken with most of you personally. I was the one who wanted the change in Vagos
and I did all in my power to make that happen. While i was the CO-leader of Vagos people were following me and respecting me. I was the one getting them ready
for events, robberies and I made sure they know the rules. I believe that 90% or more of Vagos will support me as a new leader, not because they are afraid of me
but because I lead by example. I want to make Vagos better place. I believe I can make vagos one of strongest organizations in the city if
we continue working and training our people like we did for last 3 days

First and for most we need clear comms and well structured hierarchy. With that we can accomplish
almost anything. We have already showed Police officers/FIB/SAHP that we are cherrysh RP more than anything. We are only guys who are there to RP and not just shoot.

Kai Schmidt

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Kyle Schmidt
2. Your age 31
3. Time zone GMT + 2 South Africa
4. Average online per day 12 + Hours Fly in from 8:00 am fly out 00:00PM
5. Your Discord Power Animal - Schmity#7033
6. Your Nickname Kai Schmidt
7. Your ID 8600
Additional information
1. Leader of Vagos

1. I would bring over a different dynamic to running the Vagos gang, Just like I do with Hood Rich(Family) and Marabunta I would approach Vagos from a business perspective . Teaching and showing the members that not everything has to be about hating other gangs and being toxic all the time. I would show them how to make connections and be more organized in the city. (Better RP for the whole city)
I believe having structure and strict principles can better everyone in the gang.
I have experienced Captains and generals ready at my lead to help me better the Vagos gang to show them how powerful an organized gang of people can be just by thinking a bit further than the gun in their hand.

2 . I'm also not power-hungry and very down-to-earth. I believe everyone new or experienced has an opportunity to show their colors. The way I will have higher-ups run the gang is to be available to assist any of the gang members with any questions or concerns they will have. I believe that a higher-up is not there to have a big ego but to be there as a mentor to the new members. So by me being the leader of the Vagos I will be the biggest mentor to members of the gang.

3. with regards to old members in the gang I will welcome them with open arms and show them I'm not here to tell them what to do but to guide them to be better gang members and inspire them to teach others the same.
Extra's
I will also have a questioner that will have to be taken in order to get into Vagos, this will Force players into having to go over the rules and acknowledge them from the gang side of things.

I also have an experienced admit team that checks over logs and the discord to make sure there are no fights or foul play at hand.(Keeping the peace is very important to me)

I'm also from a country where there is a big diversity of people. I have heard in the past gangs not recruiting People from different cultures due to their accents or language barriers.
This is something I hope to change in Vagos welcoming all people who would like to join as long as they are aware of the gang rules and ghetto rules

3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in organization.

Since I have been in RP cities for over 2 years + they are a lot stricter than GrandRP .(Never been banned 🙂 )

I have a lot to teach people with regard to RP .
I can show gang members that taking you time to plan out RP scenes can have such a better impact on the people in the RP scenes.
Not everything has to be rushed and not every RP scene has to have a winning mentality.

RP can be so much fun if people would let go of their pride and role with the situation that's happening at the time.

Summary :
Planning out RP scenes and planning out events for the gangs (off-roading racing events, paintball events , Charity runs, beach days,

Arnold Kings

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Paulius
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT+2/GMT+3 (winter time)
4. Average online per day: 2-6 hours
5. Your Discord: Kellex#4934
6. Your Nickname: Arnold_Kings
7. Your ID: 569
Additional information
1. Leader of: Vagos
2. 1. I want to become the leader of Vagos because I believe that I can be a good leader, I know how to lead smart, I have loads of RP experience especially in crime. I used to be the leader of Ballas and in my opinion it was a really fun experience, I met loads of new people and made many new friends.
2. I will try my hardest to improve the roleplay quality of Vagos and becoming leader is the only good way to teach and set a good example for people who are new to RP.
3. I am a very social person and I really enjoy roleplay, being a leader of an organization gives you great opportunities for new RP. I would use my leader position (if I would have it) to set up fun events for all organizations such as: street races with prizes, street boxing. I plan on Vagos being a pretty cooperative gang which will try to have good relations with some other gangs. Since Vagos haven't been that active for the last few weeks I plan on changing it.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization:
I would enforce a higher standard level of RP. Before inviting someone to the gang I would make them do a quiz about the server rules before even considering accepting them. I would encourage gang members to show good RP and I would reward them for it (give bonuses or promotions). As I stated before I would organize more events for people to enjoy and have fun while attending them. I would make a strike system for people. If someone breaks rules they will receive strikes and will be kicked from the gang. I will teach new players RP, how the events work and the rules surounding them.
I would also keep in contact with the crime curators and ask about my members' actions.

ss4key

Player
Player
1. Keyshawn Johnson
2. 19
3. cst
4. 10 hours
5. ss4key#9102
6. Key Glockz
7. 10437

Additional information :
Leader of Vagos

1. I want to be the leader of Vagos because I feel I'm more than cable to push Vagos in the right direction. I'm one of the kingpins in Marabunta so I have run and led a lot of events for gangs. I've been able to observe and soak in as much information with gangs by learning from the leader of Marabunta. I have experience at handling inside conflicts, balancing fun and also getting things done. Anyone in our gang can vouch that I'm one of the most approachable people you'll ever meet, I look at both perspectives and try the best to find medium grounds. I'm always open to different opinions. I'm a leader who can take criticism on things I lack or things I can do better in, cause in the end it'll all improve the gang experience for everyone.

2. I also want to bring genuine roleplay back to gangs. While their is some good roleplay in gangs now most of people come to gang HQ and they just wanna join so they can go around in the ghetto and shoot. And while that makes for a good time and a good laugh, I think their is more to a gang then just rolling around and shooting. There's strategy and business behind it, people wanna make money, there's people who wanna be actual drug dealers and arms dealers or things of that nature and as the leader of Vagos ill provide that, a place where people will come and they will be able to have fun and allow people to grow themselves to better their personal experience and venture out and do more in the city.

3. And lastly I wanna change the way gangs are looked at in the city, and change the atmosphere within gangs. Some gangs are run off fear or numbers but I wanna run my gang in a family persona, I want a place where people help each other and grow each other so that we all succeed. There's to many people who are only out for themselves and with a gang like that everyone falls. Like people say your only as strong as your weakest link. I wanna take out the toxicity and build a gang of strong individuals that know the rules, balance fun and business and bring them together to RUN the city and push Vagos above and beyond expectations.

Advice on improving roleplay:

1. VALUING YOUR LIFE. Getting people to value their life would improve everything. It would change how events were approached, how store robberies go how life in the ghetto is. There would be a lot more strategy at events it wouldn't just be running in circle and shooting. Store robberies would cause for more serious roleplay, Better negotiating on both legal and the illegal side it would cause for better setups when it comes to how gangs set up and how cops setup. You don't see many hostage situations where the cops and gang members are face to face having a conversation and negotiating, the situation should be more intense and more serious.

M

Moe King

1. Mohammad
2. 18
3. Eastern
4. 8+
5. Mo$#0063
6. Moe King
7. 9836
Additional information
1. Leader of Vagos

2. I want to be leader of Vagos because I have a lot of experience in the ghetto. I have been an Higher up in multiple gangs now my name is well known in the ghetto and so are the rest of my family #KingsOnTop. Also I am a vice in the family SavageNation A.K.A KingsNation we climbed from 50 to 24 in one day and we are a dominant force in the lower biz wars and If I am picked all my members from the family will follow me to help jump start the organization.
I also knew the previous leader of Vagos and I know what mistakes he made If I am selected I will bring a strong core of members who will be higher ups in the gang and help all the new members that come in learn to rp in the ghetto.
To get into the gang there will be a quiz put in place once a member passes the quiz they will become a prospect and the recruiter will follow them around for a week and teach them all the rules of the ghetto and once they have learned all the rules there will be a more in-depth quiz and evaluation and then the member will fully be welcomed into the gang this will all be put in place to avoid fail-rp situations.

3.My biggest advice to create better rp within these organizations would be to spread the level of power and not let the major families stay in control of everything if newer people are given leadership and the newer people like myself create a strong presence others will follow which creates another strong gang in the ghetto. As of right now the 2 gangs that make any noise are bloods and families and it has been like this for a very long time due to the leaders that are picked. The leaders who are picked are usually people who have never sent time in the ghetto they have no strong presence and command no respect therefor they attract weaker members also due to the fact they have no experience in the ghetto they can not bring their org and members to a higher rank or better them at all. If these suggestions are followed the entire server prospers not just the ghetto and crime life rp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom