Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

FFFA

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL . Ankit kumar
2. Your age . 23 years old
3. Time zone (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day 10 hours
5. Your Discord Ankitislive#5614
6. Your Nickname Ankit
7. Your ID 12896

Additional information
1- Most of my family is in Marabunta. I have provided them with at least 30 members
2- I am active and am qualified to lead an organization. I have several years experience leading groups in games and IRL
3- I will grow Marabunta to new levels. My family is proof of that

Omar TheDon

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
Omar
Est
6 hrs per day
Omar thedon#6815
Omar thedon
I want to be leader of ballas
I want to be leader because I have been in ballas for over 2 months. I also want to be in because I want to improve RP for gangs and the last reason I want to be leader of ballas is because I have been in the city for a long time and understand how things work and all the gang rules
I would improve rp by holding a meeting for ballas and letting them know RP is important and show them how to properly RP since a lot of people in the server don’t know how to RP

Last edited:

Bill Dior

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
1. Derick
2. 23
3. EST
4. 9 hours
5. Slime#0115
6. Bill Israel
7. 8381

Additional information
Leader of Ballas

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
1. I want to change the culture of this organization and make it the prime example of what every other gang in the ghetto should be like. I have what it takes to be a Leader and a structure that will keep us in line and follow all city and ghetto rules. Also active from anywhere from 8-11 hours a day so I can be online and supervise my gang.

2.I can bring more RP to this gang due to me being connected with higher-ups in all legal organizations. I helped create an event that included LSPD, GOV, and The Families that has brought more action and thrill to all parties and I feel like with my connections with Legal organization and I can bring more events to where Ballas and Legal orginzation can RP more.

3.I would be a great fit cause a good percentage of the ballas organization is ran by the gypavelii family and I know they would support me and help rebuild this organization. I believe keeping them with a leader they respect will help keep balance throughout all gangs and level the playing field.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.
My advice is to get involved in Roleplay with legal organizations which will get some of the legal organizations that have nothing to do involved in some good RP. Like I mentioned before I can set up situations due to my connections. This will give us other ways for us to have fun, make money and fill in the times where we have nothing to do such as city events.

Neil

Player
Player
1. Neil Micallef
3.GMT + 2
4.9 hours
5. Nillu023 #5222
6.Neil_Gypavelli

1.Leader of Ballas
2.I want to be a leader of ballas because i love this gang as I have been with it since the beginning on when i joined the city and I want to keep doing what I was doing having fun. I want to improve rp in the gang and every new recruit will get a brief on what to do so he doesn't feel lost and help as much as I can. I have friends that are good for the deputy spot so the gang will have a strong leadership and therefor it will go in the right path. I was Rank 9 in the gang so I know alot of things which alot of people dont know if they haven't experienced the leadership before.
3. I would improve rp by showing new recruits how to use /do /me since a lot of them don't even know how to use them. I will not just recruit and let them go out with a gun but even pull them forward to hear negotiations so they can see what rp is and learn and can be up for negotiations in the future and not be lost on what to do.

I would not just recruit people in the gang but they have to know the rules and I will make applications to fill out until you can join so no one will have excuses to break rule. I will tell my gang to be respectful to everyone as it should be with all the people and not just get a gun and kill but I will teach them what the server is all about.

Last edited:

Zay True

Player
Player
1. Derick
2. 23
3. EST
4. 9 hours
5. Slime#0115
6. Bill Israel
7. 8381

Additional information
Leader of Ballas

1. I want to change the culture of this organization and make it the prime example of what every other gang in the ghetto should be like. I have what it takes to be a Leader and a structure that will keep us in line and follow all city and ghetto rules. Also active from anywhere from 8-11 hours a day so I can be online and supervise my gang.

2.I can bring more RP to this gang due to me being connected with higher-ups in all legal organizations. I helped create an event that included LSPD, GOV, and The Families that has brought more action and thrill to all parties and I feel like with my connections with Legal organization and I can bring more events to where Ballas and Legal orginzation can RP more.

3.I would be a great fit cause a good percentage of the ballas organization is ran by the gypavelii family and I know they would support me and help rebuild this organization. I believe keeping them with a leader they respect will help keep balance throughout all gangs and level the playing field.

My advice is to get involved in Roleplay with legal organizations which will get some of the legal organizations that have nothing to do involved in some good RP. Like I mentioned before I can set up situations due to my connections. This will give us other ways for us to have fun, make money and fill in the times where we have nothing to do such as city event.

1. Derick
2. 23
3. EST
4. 9 hours
5. Slime#0115
6. Bill Israel
7. 8381

Additional information
Leader of Ballas

My advice is to get involved in Roleplay with legal organizations which will get some of the legal organizations that have nothing to do involved in some good RP. Like I mentioned before I can set up situations due to my connections. This will give us other ways for us to have fun, make money and fill in the times where we have nothing to do such as city events.
I vouch hard for this man. Been by his side in many organizations and even different communities. He does nothing but greatly impact in a positive way wherever he leads. Knows what he is doing from prior experience in many different situations. If you choose him I promise he will bring positive change and you guys will not regret it. Brings a community with him as well. Let him lead Ballas!

poorlilrich

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Tom
2. Your age - 26
3. Time zone - EST
4. Average online per day - 8 Hrs
5. Your Discord - poorlilrich0279
6. Your Nickname - Jamal Devil
7. Your ID - 4824
Additional information
1. Leader of Ballas
2. I'm applying to become the leader of the Ballas cause I know that'd I be the best choice for running the gang, I use to run a gang on SAMP which was basically just the San Andreas version of this server. I'm active on this server and I enjoy playing it so I wanna bring my experience of running a gang on SAMP onto here. My gang was the biggest, best and longest lasting gang on a server, we were around for 6 years. Keeping a gang for that long was something nobody had ever accomplished due to their being a strike system for the gangs and you could easily be disbanded if too many members were breaking rules. I'm more than experienced to take on this roll, I've done it longer than anyone on this server and that's not a exaggeration, I've been in the Grand Theft Auto community since 2005, from playing SAMP then coming onto this server I still encounter people that I use to play with 10 years ago. I was previously just in the Ballas gang as one of the high ranks but I was not in the position to call the shots, nor did I try and take on that roll, but now that the gang is gone I feel I should be the one to step up and run it. You may ask yourself why should we give another Balla member a chance to run the gang?, and what I say to that is... Under me any rule breaking will not be tolerated, as I stated before I was not in a position in the gang to get rid of bad members giving us a bad name and constantly causing problems and it would also be a shame if someone who isn't affiliated with Ballas gets the gang all because of a mistake our member Danzell made. With me as leader things will be done right and interactions with admins will not be toxic and handled in a civilized manner.

Videos of my experience of running a gang on Grand Theft Auto in the same type of roleplay environment:
MY gang was Grove Street Families in these videos

Dave Richards

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Taurin Trainor
2. 18
3. EST.
4. 6-12 hours
5. TNT#6099
6. Dave Richards
7. 7725

Additional information

1. Leader of Ballas Gang

2. I would love to become leader of this organization because I am currently apart of the high command of Marabunta Grande so I know what needs to be done in a gang. I also would love this position because I truly have a strong skill of leadership. I used to work at LSPD and was a lieutenant so I have been a part of high command of both the legal and illegal sides, so I would have a great understanding of how the rp must unfold. my second reason I would like to gain this position is I love this server and I want to make the rp more fun and inclusive. I love to add as many aspects as I can to the server and id love to help grow this gang so that they are known and become a big part of the city. I helped grow MB to what it is today and I feel I can do an even better job with the Ballas because of all my new experiences. I've been leading store robberies turf teams and clandestine teams all to victory. My third reason is that I have the connections and people to grow the gang easily and quickly, so that it will not take a long amount of time for us to be known and the server will not feel like it is missing a gang. I have grown a family to over 150 members in under a month and a large number of those members would love to join and help the server as much as they can.

3. My advice to grow the rp level in organizations is to help bring more activity to turf wars and other gang confrontations. I would hope to have more alliances between gangs at everything but events for example 2 smaller gangs teaming up against a larger gang. This would bring another aspect of rp the server doesn't tend to see often. I would also love to encourage more events and more members of gangs attending events such as clandestine so that gang rp can increase. I would also suggest having teams in my gang plan out events such as store robberies, to allow other outcomes. I know store robberies are becoming stale with constantly the same outcomes and id love to change that.

Shaun Stone

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information
1. Shaun Stone
2. 17 (18 in a few months)
3. GMT+2
4. 8+ hours
5. MalteseEnglishMix#6875
6. Shaun Gypavelli
7. 6728
Additional Information
1. Leader of Ballas

2. I've been in the leadership for a few weeks and know the in's on outs of how to control the gang , Increase the activity and overall make the gang enjoyable roleplay wise. I work in real life on IT but my job requires me to reach out and speak to many people to address certain issues so this gives me good communication, teamwork, leadership skills.

I've worked with the other leaders and even managed to forge good relationships to create somewhat bonds on the streets which makes it more enjoyable. I've spoken with admins about resolving in game issues between the gangs such as taking things OOC and this has managed to work for the most part. I'm a really mature player and will be a great leader for the gang due to my flexibility and activity.

My no.1 priority will be to uphold the roleplay and most importantly make my gang a place where people will love to be online and active on the streets , at events and interacting with others.

3. My advice for improving the RolePlay level in organization would be:
  1. Help new members by providing them links and instructions to the game-rules and a simple introduction to the 'g' muscle.
  2. Helping any member setting up an appropriate POV so that they can report anyone that breaks roleplay and also have POV so that when a 'GOD' asks them for it they will be able to present it since keeping roleplay goes from both sides and should be punished on both sides if broken.
  3. Creating a week trial period within the gang when joining and having experienced members evaluate the new members and when they see them disrupting roleplay have them teach and instruct them to be better next time.
  4. Creating an application form or some sort of question list to ask any potential new members to indicate how competent they are with the ghetto/gang rules to make sure we filter out anybody that is not capable meanwhile instructing them to go read and learn the rules and come back.
  5. Last but not least when seeing lack of roleplay from some members I would approach them and let them know that the aim of the server/game at the end of the day is to try and be as realistic meanwhile keeping the fun going, And that If they do not sort the issue out I will have to remove them so they can take the punishment as a lesson to be better next time.
Thank you for considering my application to become the Ballas Gang's new Leader, Whilst thanking you for your time I hope to hear from you soon.

Kind Regards,
Shaun Stone/Shaun Gypavelli

Last edited:

Kayn_Darkin

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Bogdan Kostic
2. Your age - 24
3. Time zone - UTC +2 CEST
4. Average online per day - 15-18 hours
5. Your Discord - Kayn Darkin#3132
6. Your Nickname - Kayn Darkin
7. Your ID - 16660
Additional information
1. Leader of... Ballas
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation) - Im already CO Leader of vagos for 1 month and by the time I spent there I actually learnt alot. About organization, Providing stuff for your gang, making plans, leading the people in right direction. And creating the serious organization. By the time I spent in Vagos I saw alot of Ballas breaking the rules. And I think it's change for that with the right leader. I'm active and super ready to lead. I already did lead people to events myself in Vagos. I have several years of experience of leading people in my own company in real life
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. I will take Ballas to the next level, I have alot of people which will follow me, And I personally think that every person in ballas should have their daily tasks. And everyone should recieve sailory for hard work. If you ask anyone in Vagos at the moment, they will tell you what kind of Leader I'm.

Dwane_Moriarty

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL:Shotiko
2. Your age:17
3. Time zone: GMT +4
4. Average online per day:10-15 H
5. Your Discord:Shotiko#1817
6. Your Nickname:Dwane
7. Your ID:9462
Additional information
1. Leader of... The Ballas Gang
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation): Because I have experience here I have my people I have ideas Develop an organization There will be many RP situations And not just ghetto shooting I have been the leader of many other organizations Marabunta Bloods Ballas Families Russian Mafia Yakuza Mafia But Italy MAFIa but not this server I can handle leadership as well
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization: More RP cases / Different assignments for people (For more development)//
Many events Because the fraction to be Diverse /// Group attacks //// Strict control of people (because Do not be Violation) ///// There will be a high level /////

Stefan Makaveli

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Stefan Bajramovic
2. Your age 21
3. Time zone Serbijan
4. Average online per day 10+ for one day
5. Your Discord: Makaveli#2666
6. Your Nickname: Stefan Makavely
7. Your ID 10931
Additional information
1. Leader of...: Ballas
2. I was born as a leader, I know how to imagine smart and it's not all about shooting and scolding someone. The most important thing is to be smart and lead politics with others, I can outsmart others because it's a matter of thinking to be smarter than others and i was co boss in vagos like one month maybe a little more and of course I put my members in the first place as rp I have a lot of acquaintances who would join my organization and would make a better rp on the server because I would strive for it with my organization
3. just lower the dm and think more mature

Last edited:

Danzell Bestia

Player
Player
1.Danzell
3.GMT+2
4.7-12hrs
5.Mystic Mac#0449
6.Danzell_Gypavelli

Additional information:
1.Leader of Ballas

2.I would love to be the leader of Ballas cause ive put in a lot of work in this gang, i was a high rank in this gang i was a rank below the leader so i have a good experience of what is to lead a gang. When i came to the city the first thing that i did was that i joined ballas so i have a lot of respect to the ballas gang and it would be great to lead it cause i will make it stronger then ever.

3.To improve my gang i will : I involve us more in street fights so we can be good shooters, My gang will have a good level of rp and i will make sure that everyone follows the rules and stick with the role play so by that we can improve the level of rp server as well. If they dont stick with role play i will start kicking them.To join my gang i will be giving out forms.

yasinbhasha

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information
1. Your name IRL : Yasin Shaik
2. Your age : 25
3. Time zone : Indian Standard Time
4. Average online per day: 7-8 hours a day
5. Your Discord: killerfish007#4470
6. Your Nickname: Jason Sins
7. Your ID: 20630

Additional Information
1. Leader of Ballas Gang

a. I have good decision making skills which will help in getting the right person into gang RP wise and skill wise.
b. I have been in this gang and also participated in various events with gang and have experience also knowledge of how to win the events and with out breaking the rules of the city,
c. I understand the do and don'ts of the gang member in the city. I can take decisions to punish or make each and every gang member understand the rules.

a. I can make the members of the organization understand that being in a gang does not only mean killing other gangs or citizens in the city. I will help the do other gang tasks or duties apart from events and turf wars which will increase the gang organization RP

Debo_Gypavelli

Player
Player
1.) Josh
2.) 20
3.) PST
4.) 16+ hours a day
5.) DeboGypavelli#7747
6.) Debo Gypavelli
7.) 4637

1.) Leader of Ballas

2.) The reason why I want to become leader of Ballas because I have been in Ballas for the past two and a half months now. The Ballas was the first organization that I have been in and to this day still the only one.

Second reason why I want to become leader in Ballas because throughout my time in Ballas I have experienced two different styles of leadership. The first leader taught me what it meant to be a Balla and the second leader taught me how to be a Balla. I have been a rank 8 for the past month and a half and I have been able to guide new recruits by showing them how to move around in the city and how to make nothing to something

Third reason why I want to lead Ballas because I think two step ahead every decision I make and value the purpose of structure within an organization. I believe that structure within the gang is what makes them more powerful then the person who has the bigger gun. Being able to strategize and come up with plan that is effective and efficient is necessary skills for a leader that can help them lead in occasions like street fights, clandestine, and turfs. I believe that if I become the leader of Ballas that it will be stronger than it has ever been before.

3.) As in regards of improving roleplay, to start off I will emphasize that when reviving/robbing/searching that nobody has a firearm or any type of weapons in their hands while doing so. I will make sure that every member in the organization understands the importance of roleplaying a robbery situation and to make to sure that they are also verbally roleplaying along with actions. Another thing that I will focus on is roleplay within the organization. I want to focus on more roleplay situation in robberies like a 24/7 to not only have fun amongst us Ballas and the opposing organization that we to have to negotiate with, instead of having a hour long standoff because of peoples egos clashing. We will realistically walk with the hostage/release them in a rp situation, talk to the fellow officer or federal employees the same way we expect to be treated and that we all agree on the importance of the hostage as well as our own life. Lastly I want to implement more rp into the organization then what we usually do. From when the tsunami hits to about 10:00 am there isn't much for us to do, and this when we come up with good rp situations that the whole organization can do and to make sure everyone is having fun. We can host stuff like fight clubs where participants will fight and whoever wins will be paid, we can do IC robberies like where we tell someone to meet us at a spot then rob them based off the rp situation, and lastly things like car meets or meet ups where everyone meets in a greenzone with other players & organizations and party to music. I want to make Ballas more than organization I want it be a brand, and that everyone in the city will know that we are Ballas.

nazmik

Player
Player
Information
1. Nazmi Kalafatoglu
2. 29
3. UTC + 1
4. 10+
5. dclassick#1659
6. Mario Dex
7. 14350
Additional information
1. Leader of Ballas

First of all I want to be a leader because Im in ballas since Im in the city which is more than a month . We all have respect between each other and I dont want this group to split up because we all put hard work for this gang . I learned a lot while Im in Ballas and Im ready to teach what I learned to the new members . I ranked up quickly to rank 7 because I was active a lot with the gang and was helping them . I had access to warehouse which I barely used . I got a lot of personal money which I want to use for the gang and thats another reason why I want to be the leader . I wont use the gangs guns or ammos for my personal use , instead I will support with more weapons and ammo and I will make sure every member is strapped up to teeth and ready to fight .
Before this server I was playing on some hardcore RP servers like gtaworld and subversion . I believe I have good knowledge in RP since Im doing it for years. I will teach and make sure everyone understands the rules so we wont have any problems again . I believe I can lead the gang with minimal problems by carefully choosing the members and make sure they know the rules . Im also a member of Gypavelli family which is full with trusted members of Ballas aswell .

First I want people to read and understand all the rules before accepting them to the gang , even maybe asking some questions after it to make sure they know it so this can lead more accurate RP experience . I come from gtaworld which is a heavly text based RP server , the commands such as /me /do are so effective and I never see anyone use them in the server , even the /try command is something different in this server and can create different RP scenarios If used properly and can be really fun . I will try to implement these commands in the gang so we can have a better RP experience. This might take some time tho because the opposite side should understand whats going on too ..
I want all the gang members to be on radio and not on any other 3rd party voice chat program because that just lowers the whole RP experience . Im pretty sure that so many people are metagaming and using discord all day. I even see people metagaming when we are robbing them , suddenly their friends shows up everytime which I think is one of the biggest issue of the server . I will make sure everyone is on radio not on discord . Also I want to make sure every member has a bodycam available when requested . If they know they are being watched and they have to send video when we ask , they will be more cautious about their actions which will lead to much better RP .
Also to increase RP I will do more events like parties or robbing a store and make other members negotiate with cops everytime , so everyone can RP.

Bhuwan Aggarwal

Player
Player
1. Bhuwan Aggarwal
2. 21
3. +5:30 gmt
4. 6-7 hours
5. !!! BHUWAN !!!#5905
6. Bhuwan Aggarwal
7. 17551
Additional Information :

1.Leader of Ballas Gang

2. I want to be the leader of this organisation so that i can help my gang bigger. I will would work in the direction of making my gang like not only a family but a profitable organisation also. So everyone can proud be the member of our gang. Currently i am in marabunta. The leader of marabutna is fluffy fingers. I learned a lot of qualities of leadership from from him and now i think its time to be it and lead the way. One of the most reason i think may its worth mentioning or not but take in a postive way like i wanna proof the people that we indian can so be the leader and will be equally efficient and effective and friendly to all. I have seen lot of people in the city do promotion just because they are friends. I want that in our organisation there shouldn't be a single guy pointing towards anyone for there positions.
3. First of all i will be recuiting people who have good knowledge of rp in higher ups so that we can help your new member get through all rp situation and take a read of all the rules and getting them through some quiz questions to make sure they have really take read of rule book. Also, there will be a strike system of our gang itself if any member is found to be breaking any rules.

Last edited:

David Barnes

Player
Player
1. Adriaan
2. 20
3. GMT +2
4. 6+ hours
5. AdriaanMcWise#805
6. David Barnes
7. 3622

Additional information:
1. Ballas

-> I know how to lead and actually like to do it. I have quite a lot of experience taking leadership in situations. In this city most of them were with the Barnes family, I was the underboss there and lead most of the situations.

As a leader it is important to provide a good structure to the gang and keep everything organized. This means planning the events, making sure there is a good rank structure and also keeping track of how people are doing and promoting them when they deserve it. The same goes for giving them bonuses. In my experience (I have also been in Ballas for a while) everything was just really unorganized, people just got mass recruited and it was all over the place. That's not a fun thing to be a part of and it's really chaotic.

-> The next reason is kind of the reason everyone says: I want to improve the gang roleplay. The thing with me is I actually mean this, I really don't get toxic about losing a situation. Roleplay should always be the top priority, making the situations fun for everyone involved.

There could even be deals between gang leaders to work together at the submarine event and split the weed seeds (maybe one gang will betray the other, who knows), and like have deals with families that want to buy them for their drug labs. There could also be some shady stuff going on with the legal organizations (corrupt officers for example), there is just so much roleplay possible.

I'd also do hostage negotiations much better and actually try to keep them fun instead of doing the meta "get out of the circle and just give us our free win" negotiations, the cops need to have a chance and maybe it will turn into a fight, but I feel like the "circle" should be left out of the roleplay because it's not really roleplay is it. Even something like "get all the officers across the road where I can see them" would be much better than starting to talk about the circle.

Other than that I think it would also be cool to see some illegal events organized by a gang. One thing I have been thinking about would be illegal street racing events throughout the city in the night. Actually racing for money and hoping the police doesn't come and stop the race. Another thing that I think could be fun would be illegal street fighting.

-> I got people who could join and who I can trust to be in high positions and help me lead it. I think that is something very important to have because it's near impossible to actually lead a gang all by yourself without multiple people u can trust and work together with. I would delegate the various tasks to those people and set things up with them, after that we could start serious recruitment of people who know the rules and who know how to communicate in English.

3. One of the most important things to ensure good roleplay is making sure you and your members follow the rules. The leader following the rules will already go a long way because the leader sets an example and people will follow it. If the leader is toxic the chance that people in the gang are going to be toxic as well is very high. As a leader you have to be an example of how people should behave. Obviously some people will still break rules. The members represent the organization and if they break rules the organization will get a bad reputation. It's important as a leader to punish the rulebreakers (maybe even kick them from the organization depending on the severity of what they did). If you start punishing people than the others will also think about their actions and follow the rules because they wouldn't want to be kicked themselves.

frankecastle

Player
Player
Information
1. Jayden Bekkattla
2. 15
3. MST
4. 7-10 hours or more
5. TinCan#5481
6. Franke Castle
7. 11292
Additional information
1. Leader of... Ballas
So i can add a different RP aspect in a gang where instead of the leader deciding everything mostly I would have the ranks set up where others would have more input and more choice to do things and decide things. I would also build our gang on trust and gain trust of people.
Instead of not being on all the time too I would be on a lot and interact with the gang members aswell as help them out with things and ultimately get in good relationships with other gangs and be kind to others and not just shoot for no reason I would also have more organization in the gang and we would have missions and bounty's on people and in robbery's of stores I would bring more RP to it instead of the old free passage that everyone does. I have more reasons like I wouldn't just throw away others ideas I would actually take them and look at them and I dont like it I would tell them why and show them what would be a good addition and for recruiting members I would give everyone a chance and not have as many restrictions as other gangs and invite a lot of people and be more chill.
Number one have a more open gang by inviting more people who are new and welcome them.
number two add different rp aspects like having weapon training and aim practice so we can have precise aim in gunfights and also go over situations so we would be prepare in those situations.
and last but not least. make sure every member would be having fun at all times. and new rp all the time.

Key Glockz

Player
Player
1. Keyshawn Johnson
2. 19
3. cst
4. 10 hours
5. ss4key#9102
6. Key Glockz
7. 10437

Additional information :
Leader of Ballas

1. I want to be the leader of Ballas because I feel I'm more than cable to push Ballas in the right direction. I'm one of the kingpins in Marabunta so I have run and led a lot of events for gangs. I've been able to observe and soak in as much information with gangs by learning from the leader of Marabunta. I have experience at handling inside conflicts, balancing fun and also getting things done. Anyone in our gang can vouch that I'm one of the most approachable people you'll ever meet, I look at both perspectives and try the best to find medium grounds. I'm always open to different opinions. I'm a leader who can take criticism on things I lack or things I can do better in, cause in the end it'll all improve the gang experience for everyone.

2. I also want to bring genuine roleplay back to gangs. While their is some good roleplay in gangs now most of people come to gang HQ and they just wanna join so they can go around in the ghetto and shoot. And while that makes for a good time and a good laugh, I think their is more to a gang then just rolling around and shooting. There's strategy and business behind it, people wanna make money, there's people who wanna be actual drug dealers and arms dealers or things of that nature and as the leader of Ballas ill provide that, a place where people will come and they will be able to have fun and allow people to grow themselves to better their personal experience and venture out and do more in the city.

3. And lastly I wanna change the way gangs are looked at in the city, and change the atmosphere within gangs. Some gangs are run off fear or numbers but I wanna run my gang in a family persona, I want a place where people help each other and grow each other so that we all succeed. There's to many people who are only out for themselves and with a gang like that everyone falls. Like people say your only as strong as your weakest link. I wanna take out the toxicity and build a gang of strong individuals that know the rules, balance fun and business and bring them together to RUN the city and push Ballas above and beyond expectations.

Advice on improving roleplay:

1. VALUING YOUR LIFE. Getting people to value their life would improve everything. It would change how events were approached, how store robberies go how life in the ghetto is. There would be a lot more strategy at events it wouldn't just be running in circle and shooting. Store robberies would cause for more serious roleplay, Better negotiating on both legal and the illegal side it would cause for better setups when it comes to how gangs set up and how cops setup. You don't see many hostage situations where the cops and gang members are face to face having a conversation and negotiating, the situation should be more intense and more serious.

Last edited:

Sass

Player
Player
1. Ron Semaan
2. 19
3. GMT+1
4. Weekdays 4-5hrs, Weekends/holidays 9hrs+
5. Sass#2923
6. Sass
7. 1970
Additional information
1. Leader of Ballas
- I am very engaged and competent to lead a well known gang like Ballas, in my past efforts as gang leader i had the opportunity to develop terrific interactions with my previous crews and I am eager to share my knowledge and experience with new people who are eager to help Ballas build an even greater name for itself
- In every other server i have been to i have led many gangs and 75% of the gangs i have led have been purple and associated to Ballas in certain ways, this would make me feel comfortable and would give me more confidence in what i do.
- The Story behind Ballas makes them very unique and menacing, therefore they hold a great legacy that needs someone like me who is dedicated and able to continue holding a great name for them.
3. Encourage RP over Ruleplay
Strengthen punishments on various rp rules in order to maintain a stronger and respectful community.
Instead of going straight to shooting like most other orgs, i would like to initiate some rp before any shots are fired.
Encourage more interactions with everyone such as car meets, drag races fight nights and parties.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom