Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaWasHere

Player
Player
Information
1.Davit
3.pacific
4. 8+ hours
5. ♠Alpha♠#1422
6.David Maylasidez
Additional information
1. Leader of... Marabunta
2.I would like to be the leader of marabunta for many reasons. One of them being I have many experience in crimes as I have been in a lot of gangs both in this city and the Russian version of the city and 90% of the time I have been in crime organizations and had a pretty high rank and I got my experience from that. Another reason that I would like to be the leader of the organization is that I have some leadership skills from this city and other cities as well, and I believe can be a good fit for a crime organization leader as the city is now more populated and would be easy to control and take care of. And since I had leadership skills from the last time I was a leader I know how things work around here, and from the russian city I have more experience in crime than most probably. The last reason that I would like to become the leader wuold be because I could provide good rp experience for others make sure everyone is Enjoying the RP That Is being provided by my gang and I will try my best to ensure that no rules are broken during the time of my leadership and I will also make sure that I myself follow all the rules. Lastly I would like to become the leader of an Organizatoin is because I wont do street fights as much I will focus on stuff that includes roleplay, I will do my best to put the RP of the server in another level and make the server a better place to the best of my ability
3. My main advice for making the server a better place would be more NA admins. Also that the mercy killing rule should be removed as gang members would rather have their friends die then get arrested, also do not give out to streamers as much. 30 million a buisness and a good house is way too much. I am hoping you can give me the opportunity to become the leader and make the server better

King Narek

Player
Player
1. Narek
2. 16
3. Pacific Time Zone
4. 7+ hours
5.✟Nar ✟#8726
6. Narek Mayla
7. 186

1. Leader of...Marabunta Grande
2. I want to be the leader of Marabunta to make Marabunta a better gang i been in marabunta before i was the deputy leader but i left because of the old leader was not that grate. Im good at RP i can improve gang RP in the server i can setup many events i been one of the high rank in SAHP i been playing in Grand Role Play for long time i know all the rules i played on the russian server a lot i was in a gang there i was high rank to.I know all of the rules in the server and follow them.I think i have what it takes to be the leader of Marabunta Grande.I have experience from the russian server.Im hoping you can give me the opportunity to become the leader.
3. Make robberies every 2 hours thats my advice i hope you can give me a chance to become the leader.

Last edited:

B4LS4

Player
Player

Information
1. Your name IRL Balsa
2. Your age 15
3. Time zone UTC +01:00
4. Average online per day 7/8 h
5. Your Discord Balša᲼᲼᲼᲼#2630
6. Your Nickname Balsa Mora
7. Your ID 8200
Additional information
1. Leader of marabunta.
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation) I see many improvements inside that organization, I'd make improvements from inside to outside and fix things like, recruit and test people that have RP background or know what they're actually doing, leading marabunta towards better RP behaviour so it will look better to outside mainly.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization I stated main things in the second question, mainly we would fix RP by testing and teaching new people what RP is all about.

macintoshmoneyy

Player
Player
RICH MACINTOSH FOR MARABUNTA LEADER

1. Your name IRL : Ray Macintosh
2. Your age : 29
3. Time zone : UTC/GMT -7 hours (Los Angeles)
4. Average online per day : 10 - 15 Hours
5. Your Discord : Macintoshmoney#4898
6. Your Nickname : Rich Macintosh
7. Your ID : 8886

Short In-game bio

Rich Macintosh was born of East Los Angeles, and was the son of an El-Salvadoran mother and African -American father who both engaged in the street life. Early on, Young Macintosh was fascinated with fast money like his father. His father would show him the ropes and introduce to a grim life that would forever change his life. After the death of his father, He would drop out of high-school and hooked up with local drug dealers to later follow his fathers footsteps to run a multi-millionaire drug enterprise.

Additional information

Leader of...

Rich Macintosh is a godfather of Jack Boys/lottery boyz merger family which has over 200 members. We are well-established mafioso styled family with a net-worth of over twenty five million dollars. Macintosh is the frontman and highly respected leader. He's looking to rising his family into the Top 10.

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
Proper organization & Dominance - Since growing up in the city, Marabunta has yet to restore that feeling of when it was first created by the original gangsters. Marabunta has so much untapped potential but the former leaders could not properly handle nor was trained enough in the street life.

I'm a born hustler and leader, that's a fact and has been proven in every city ive been introduced to.I know how to communicate extremely well and grew up in this gang culture. Marabunta needs an active and well established OG leader that knows the street life and know how to organize/execute plans.

Patience - I'm an OG, and have the patience to deal with new members and people in the city. I can train and show people the ropes. Most of the other leaders didn't have patience with the gang and had tantrum attacks.
Lastly, i have the millions of dollars to back the marabunta enterprise. I will make sure all members will be fully equipped with guns, marabunta colored clothing, level 2 backpacks and money in their pockets. I have also trained many members of Jackboys (my family) and have brung over so many members from my family into Marabunta before it was disbanded. I was a high ranking officer before disband. I understand all gang rules and city rules.

Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization

- Paying gang members multiple bonuses per day.

- In-depth gang training before newcomers are allowed to participate in daily gang events. I will give lectures post events. (Leaders must approve members and testing their skills and understanding of all GrandRP rules)

- Planning is key. Last leaders weren't familiar with the Art of War.

- Organization - Making sure the gang is highly in-sync with each other. Driving to locations on time and in line.
ie - How to put hands up / Properly teaching emotes /commands functions (How to steal money, How to rob car, etc).
Leaders and high-ranking members must be recording POV/streaming.

- Marabunta will not tolerate trollers and trouble makers.

- Contest and mini games within the gang

- Spray painting as a group so everyone in gang can earn money ( I have over 20 spray paint cans and can get more through family points)
- Training/courses at Arena

- Improve gang email (cord) and functions

Last edited:

Papa Valeri

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Gert
2. Your age 24
3. Time zone GMT +3
4. Average online per day 5-6
5. Your Discord natty#4480
6. Your Nickname Papa Valeri
7. Your ID 1249
Additional information
1. Leader of... Marabunta Grande

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

a. Most gangs are disorganized and dont work efficiently, will improve every detail of how the gang works.
b. I have leader experience on multiple levels in game and irl, I will do everything I can to make this gang work.
c. As ive been in leader of NG since pretty much from the beginning of the city, I feel like its time to switch it up and start doing real mens work.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

As much as ive seen gangs are disorganized and full of kids who dont understand basic levels of roleplay. Firstly, I would create solid structure for the gang and secondly, I would set an age limit and would have high ranking officers monitor every member closely, to the point that if anyone of them see rules being broken repeatedly the rulebreaker would be blacklisted immediately.

Stefan Makaveli

Player
Player
Information
1. Stefan Bajramovic
2. 22
3. RS, SRB
4. Average online per day 21h:58m
5. Your Discord: Makaveli#2666
6. Your Nickname:Stefan Makaveli
7. Your ID: 10931
Additional information
1. Leader of... Marabunta
2. first of all I am very active and when I get a job I like to do it properly I am a very good rp player because I have been playing rp for 10 years I like to outwit other people I like to find the mind of my opponent so that I can win in that clash, the thing of the game is not just shooting and will for the led teams, the first thing is intelligence and well-thought-out actions there were five I took the same and five hostages we all dressed the same we told the hostages to take off our clothes we had a car waiting 2km from the store when we robbed everything the policeman did not identify the hostages then we exchanged places with the hostages and threatened them with their clothes to get in our car and start fleeing when the policemen started towards the hostages to chase them thinking that it was us during that time we took the car that was there next to us and ran to the man who was waiting for us 2km from the location i have a lot in mind further i think i would be a good leader and everyone would hear about marabuntu and their actions
3. Just less shooting because there is a dm on the server you just need to think smart and it's not always a matter of shooting someone in the plans and outsmarting the opponent

Zenny Canah

Player
Player

Short In-game bio

Rich Macintosh was born of East Los Angeles, and was the son of an El-Salvadoran mother and African -American father who both engaged in the street life. Early on, Young Macintosh was fascinated with fast money like his father. His father would show him the ropes and introduce to a grim life that would forever change his life. After the death of his father, He would drop out of high-school and hooked up with local drug dealers to later follow his fathers footsteps to run a multi-millionaire drug enterprise.

Additional information

Leader of...

Rich Macintosh is the godfather of Jack Boys family which has over 200 members. We are well-established mafioso styled family with a net-worth of over twenty five million dollars. Macintosh is the frontman and highly respected leader. He's looking to rising his family into the Top 10.

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
Proper organization & Dominance - Since growing up in the city, Marabunta has yet to restore that feeling of when it was first created by the original gangsters. Marabunta has so much untapped potential but the former leaders could not properly handle nor was trained enough in the street life.

I'm a born hustler and leader, that's a fact and has been proven in every city ive been introduced to.I know how to communicate extremely well and grew up in this gang culture. Marabunta needs an active and well established OG leader that knows the street life and know how to organize/execute plans.

Patience - I'm an OG, and have the patience to deal with new members and people in the city. I can train and show people the ropes. Most of the other leaders didn't have patience with the gang and had tantrum attacks.
Lastly, i have the millions of dollars to back the marabunta enterprise. I will make sure all members will be fully equipped with guns, marabunta colored clothing, level 2 backpacks and money in their pockets. I have also trained many members of Jackboys (my family) and have brung over so many members from my family into Marabunta before it was disbanded.

Paying gang members multiple bonuses per day.

In-depth gang training before newcomers are allowed to participate in daily gang events. I will give lectures post events. (Leaders must approve members and testing their skills and understanding of all GrandRP rules)

Planning is key. Last leaders weren't familiar with the Art of War.

Organization - Making sure the gang is highly in-sync with each other. Driving to locations on time and in line.
ie - How to put hands up / Properly teaching emotes /commands functions (How to steal money, How to rob car, etc).

Marabunta will not tolerate trollers and trouble makers.

Contest and mini games within the gang

Training at Arena
A perfect summarization never exists until now... macintoshmoneyy

HrishiTen

Player
Player
RICH MACINTOSH FOR MARABUNTA LEADER

Short In-game bio

Additional information

Leader of...

Rich Macintosh is the godfather of Jack Boys family which has over 200 members. We are well-established mafioso styled family with a net-worth of over twenty five million dollars. Macintosh is the frontman and highly respected leader. He's looking to rising his family into the Top 10.

Lastly, i have the millions of dollars to back the marabunta enterprise. I will make sure all members will be fully equipped with guns, marabunta colored clothing, level 2 backpacks and money in their pockets. I have also trained many members of Jackboys (my family) and have brung over so many members from my family into Marabunta before it was disbanded. I was a high ranking officer before disband. I understand all gang rules and city rules.

- Paying gang members multiple bonuses per day.

- In-depth gang training before newcomers are allowed to participate in daily gang events. I will give lectures post events. (Leaders must approve members and testing their skills and understanding of all GrandRP rules)

- Planning is key. Last leaders weren't familiar with the Art of War.

- Organization - Making sure the gang is highly in-sync with each other. Driving to locations on time and in line.

- Marabunta will not tolerate trollers and trouble makers.

- Contest and mini games within the gang

- Spray painting as a group so everyone in gang can earn money ( I have over 20 spray paint cans and can get more through family points)
- Training/courses at Arena

- Improve gang email (cord) and functions
Probably the best candidate we can find for leader of Marabunta Grande. Loved reading through this. I vote for macintoshmoneyy!

M

Moe King

1. Mohammad
2. 18
3. Eastern
4. 6 hours+
5. Mo$#0063
6. Moe King
7. 9836
Additional information
1. Ballas
2. I am currently a high rank bloods and I was a higher up in the families. I am also a higher up in the up in coming family The woos we have about 15 members and we have won 2 lower biz wars in 1 day we shot up our family ranking from 50 to 25. I have spent all my time in the ghetto and know all rules of the ghetto and how things run I have always been a higher up in major gangs and families. This being said it shows I have a lot of experience and time spent in the ghetto. I want to be leader so that I can create more and better rp in the ghetto as of right now there are only 2 good gang options in the ghetto one is bloods and the other is families and they both lack a lot of structure.
3. From what I have seen the biggest problem with the ballas was not knowing server rules and how to follow rp. If I am selected for leader of Ballas. My entire family will come with me and they are all strong players who know the rules of the server. I will implement a buddy system and teach all new members about the rules before sending them out to roam the ghetto. I will run it like a real gang with structure and code so that everyone gets to enjoy rp to the fullest and not just run around like headless chickens breaking rules daily.

Last edited by a moderator:

ChiefKeif2269

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Felix Fortin
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: CST
4. Average online per day: 8-10
5. Your Discord: ChiefKeif2269#5190
6. Your Nickname: Habibi Vice
7. Your ID: 5038

1. Applying for Leader of Ballas, and I am currently a member of PlayBoy family
2. I would like to become The leader of Ballas because I believe I have a very good authority and is someone who can organize situations and improve RP in the gang. I have a leadership spirit, non bias and do not favor anyone for their skills or their past experience with me. I see issues in the way the gang life is as a current gang member and believe I could aid not only my members but members of other gangs at improving their experience. I was also a higher up in government and helped Black Opium out a lot with his leadership and worked hard with him organizing government events, I did the same with the current governor Nova Grey.
3. I truly enjoy gang RP and enjoy my time in gangs in this server, I was a higher up in marabunta grande for a little bit and basically ran the gang with a few other people and believe I have the capability to turn a gang around make it a better place for RP and accepting all people. I am someone who is very strict on RP and strongly dislike the non necessary OOC actions/talking, if I do get this position I will ensure everyone understands the expectations and rules of this server and be there to assist anyone who has questions on rules or how to RP diverse situations out.

Last edited:

AlphaWasHere

Player
Player
1.Davit Manukyan
3.Pacific
4.8+ hours
5. ♠Alpha♠#9999
6.David Mayla
Additional information
1. Leader of... Ballas
2.I would like to be the leader of the ballas because most of the gangs are lacking RP experience by their members I have seen FAIL RP's happening and I believe I could make the RP level higher in the organization, from my past experiences, and also I will not do street fights as much as there is no RP involved in that I will do store robberies hostage situations and many more I will host server-wide events to the best of my ability. I want to be the leader of the Gang because I believe I have what it takes I know the rules I know how things work in the server, I have people willing to help out in the organization and I have past experience as a leader. Another reason that I would like to join is I would like to give new players a way to experience roleplay, I will give new people chances because I have noticed that new people in the city dont get opportunities to play on the server and I will help them out and give them new experiences. I hope you can give me the chance to prove myself and help the server out and especially new people
3. Make so its not a 3 hour cooldown for store robberies make it like 1-2 and also remove the mercy killing rule or at least make it allowed in the ghetto as it is realistic. I hope you can give me a chance to prove myself.

Hasnain Ali

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Hasnain Ali
2. Your age : 19
3. Time zone : GMT +5
4. Average online per day : 9-10 Hours
5. Your Discord : Hasnain_Ali l 23483#8259
6. Your Nickname : Hasnain Ali
7. Your ID : 23483
Additional information
1. Leader of : The Ballas Gang And I Am Currently In Marabunta Grande And LS Syndicate.
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation) : I Want To Be Leader Of The Ballas Gang Because A Criminal Organization Or A Gang Leader Should Skilled And Make Right Decision On Right Time Because You Don't Have Much Time In RP Situation And I have Experience And Know All The Rules For The Gang And Sever Too And Most Important Part Is Loyalty To My Gang Bros And To The Gang If You Are Loyal To You Gang You Will Do Thing With Your All Potential.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization : I have Seen The Ballas lacking In RP Situation Doing Fail RP Many Times So Being A Good Leader I Will Let Them Know Rules And All The Espect Of The Real RP Situation.

Last edited:

Chloe King

Professional /me'er
Leader
1. Your name IRL - Jacob
2. Your age - 19
3. Time zone - EST
4. Average online per day - 10+
5. Your Discord - Spleckz#3562
6. Your Nickname - Capo King
7. Your ID - 2540
Additional information
1. Leader of Ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
I would like to be the leader of the ballas because I have had my share of leadership in the city. I was the Vice in Families as the Top gang in the city. I implemented a recruitment system in Families that included a quiz which was the first of its kind in a Criminal Organization on the server. I also am currently the acting boss of a family of around 15 people that has made our way up quickly from top 50 to top 25. A big reason I see that the ballas have failed in the past is recruiting people with little to no knowledge of the rules. Not only would I implement a quiz to test their knowledge of the server rules, But I would also implement a strike system to ensure anyone breaking even the smallest of rules would be punished. All in all, I would love to see an increase in gang RP, and if given the opportunity I would work my hardest to ensure every member of the organization maintained a high level of RP.

Increase the punishments people receive for things like leaving RP, Car ramming, and things like that. If people recieved more of a punishment for things of those sorts they wouldn't do them as much. Also throwing more events. If given the position I will throw block parties and Everyone will be welcome, I will also do other events such as Talent Contests, Rap Battles, and other things. This will make more chances for Heavy RP interactions which I would love to see. All in all grand is a great server and the admins are doing a great job running it.

Chloe King

Professional /me'er
Leader
1. Your name IRL - Jacob
2. Your age - 19
3. Time zone - EST
7. Your ID - 2540
Additional information
1. Leader of Ballas

I would like to be the leader of the ballas because I have had my share of leadership in the city. I was the Vice in Families as the Top gang in the city. I implemented a recruitment system in Families that included a quiz which was the first of its kind in a Criminal Organization on the server. I also am currently the acting boss of a family of around 15 people that has made our way up quickly from top 50 to top 25. A big reason I see that the ballas have failed in the past is recruiting people with little to no knowledge of the rules. Not only would I implement a quiz to test their knowledge of the server rules, But I would also implement a strike system to ensure anyone breaking even the smallest of rules would be punished. All in all, I would love to see an increase in gang RP, and if given the opportunity I would work my hardest to ensure every member of the organization maintained a high level of RP.

Increase the punishments people receive for things like leaving RP, Car ramming, and things like that. If people recieved more of a punishment for things of those sorts they wouldn't do them as much. Also throwing more events. If given the position I will throw block parties and Everyone will be welcome, I will also do other events such as Talent Contests, Rap Battles, and other things. This will make more chances for Heavy RP interactions which I would love to see. All in all grand is a great server and the admins are doing a great job running it.

Austin

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Srinidhi Iyer
2. Your age : 21
3. Time zone : GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day : 10Hours (max 12)
5. Your Discord : FLK IYER#0926
6. Your Nickname : Austin Matthew
7. Your ID : 11372
Additional information
1. Leader of Nostalgia Family (Got it to no.13 from no.112)
2. I want to be leader of this organization because
- I have been in ballas for more then a month now, and I know how things work and I know I will make all the turfs war to win and to be on top again.
- The second thing is RP, there is no RP happening at the most of the times, its always just killing.
- I got numbers, i got more than 100 waiting to join the gang to make it come on top.
3. I would let the RP go first then the killing, as a leader I would push them to involve in more roleplay. One more way to improve the Roleplay in the Gangs is to have a contact with others Gangs, make them allices or Have a talk to them before the street fights, Store Robbery and such. I have experience of leading a family of 100+ members in it, Leadership is not just about ruling people or ordering around. it is ensuring every member of the gang understand the rules of the server and follows it and making sure they give more importance to roleplay than just firing around killing people. Leadership is also ensuring events against the state or other gangs are smooth where no rules are broken, Leadership is about mentoring the gang members, training them appropriately, ensuring every members enjoys what he does in our gang..

OnRouteSam

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Jacob
2. Your age - 19
3. Time zone - EST
7. Your ID - 2540
Additional information
1. Leader of Ballas

centsfc

Player
Player
1. Christian
2. 16
EST
. 8+ hours
Christ#6063
Chris Woo
Additional Information
Ballas
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
I meannnnn we don't want another marabunta/vagos running around....do we?
2. Tbr im just tryna feel how it is to be a leader bcuz sh must feel good, yk?
3. Grapes are some fire, like some really fire fruits and the color purple is the same as grapes.
3. Organizations should make everyone feel welcome and close, so that they can work better.
A leader should be someone who is commited to help their members out and push them to be the best.

^ I literally copied this from my last application.

Yall should just pick me, dont bother reading any others.

TrueKingKilla

Participant
Leader of unofficial org
1. Cody Keltner
2. 27
3. CT
4. 10-12 to 14-16
5. TrueKingKilla#7491
6. Cody Marcosta
7. 20424

Additional Information.
1. I am applying for Leader of Ballas
2. Reason One - I do very well in Leadership Roles, I Love to RP and allow for creative situations for myself and fellow gang members to enjoy the RP experience as a whole.
Reason 2 - I was apart of the Ballas for some time, and saw how certain things weren't ran properly, as well as some things that were.
As a whole, I believe the GANG should thrive, NOT just certain members. I believe I have the knowledge on how the Gang can become one of the top Organizations in the city not only in Event strategy, but in the City Economy as well. Again, allowing for the gang to progress as well as its members.
Reason 3. All in all, I love the RP experience, and I love to see other people in a RP situation, without breaking the rules allowing for both parties to have a fun and enjoyable experience aside from constantly driving in circles around the HQ fighting with the same people over and over and over again. Dont get me wrong, while that is fun sometimes, that is not the main goal for the Gang. From not being allowed to help the gang expand other than "Doing The Events, and Selling The Guns From The Warehouse" To making millions doing my own endeavors with Three others from the gang building our own Empire. I think I will do well in this Leadership Role as The Head Of The Ballas.
3. Some things I think that could help bring a better RP experience to myself and others in the gang...
ORGANIZATION is the number one thing. allowing for certain ranking of people to have certain jobs they can do to make a profit for themselves as well as bringing the gang money ALONGSIDE doing the Events.
NOT Forcing people into the gangs family. While I do see the advantage to forcing members to join the gangs family, I also see HUGE disadvantage such as a cap to what who can do and when they can do it.
Another thing I would like to add would be, Not allowing every random person into the Gang. Too many times have I seen newer players join Our Gang without knowing the rules. (New Players should 1000% have the opportunity to join)
Rules Need To Be Known.
In my eyes, a Gang is a Family....and Family should be treated as such.
In My Hands, We Will Be Family. We Will Expand. We Will Grow Our Empire.

I hope you take strong consideration into my application,
if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

JayceKing

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Austin
2. Your age - 26
3. Time zone - PST
4. Average online per day - 8+ Hrs
5. Your Discord - Austin#6635
6. Your Nickname - Jayce Barbato
7. Your ID - 25055
Additional information
1. Leader of Ballas

1) I would like to be the leader of the ballas because I have been a member of the ballas for a good while and know how to operate as a gang member I also know all the ghetto rules so I would be able to teach new members who join all the rules in a efficient time. Also I am a very ambitious individual and my number 1 priority would be to make the ballas the best gang organization in Los Santos not only as gang members but also the best RP centric gang on the server. I would also like to implement a 3 task process for recruiting into the ballas for new recruits joining by having them complete 3 tasks that ensure they know all the ghetto rules/ server rules, and how to RP as a gang member which in turn will hopefully will help the ballas gang comeback better than ever before. I would appreciate the opportunity if its given to me and would try my absolute best to restore the ballas gang.

Increase the punishments people receive for things like leaving RP, Car ramming, VDM, and cracking down on gang members who continually break ghetto/server rules they will be held accountable with a 3 strike warning system by cracking down on members who dont follow the rules it should in turn increase the overall RP level of the organization.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom