Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

REQUIMDA

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
Kartik bhatt
GMT+5:30
7+ hours
REQUIMDA#2020
Kartik

1)Ballas
2) 1.I have always been a loyal citizen as well as a loyal member of the Ballas organization. My reliable and trustable attitude is one of the the main reason why i should become the leader of Ballas.
2.Instead of spending time in grinding city cash, I invested time in experiencing the major as well as minute aspects of the organization, city etc allowing me to point out the crucial areas which the gang lacks and needs to improve, I will not be mentioning the weak points as it might leave the gang vulnerable allowing other gangs to create counter techniques.
3.Last but not the least, my rank progression in the Ballas has always been expeditious which clearly shows the bond between me and the higherups and my ability to attend cardinal events which would prosper the gang.

3)My advice for improving the roleplay level of the organization is to create teams for teaching new recruits the important aspects of the gang events, gang fights etc and ensuring only people with good knowledge of rules are welcome in the gang

Hetansh

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
1 Hetansh swadia
2 19
3 GMT +5:30
410 hrs
5 Jonny Gyp #5321
6 Jonny Gyp
7 14422
1Leader of ballas
2I want be a leader of this organisation because senses long time I am in this organisation and I have lots of experience also
3 Advice to role level is to control a organization

Abc

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. bailey freeman
2. 19
3. BST
4. 8-10 hours
5.Spunkycactus2 2171
6. Arthur Freeman
7. 19439

additional information:
1. leader of ballers
2. i think i would be a very good leader of this org because i have great leading skill from other city's also i was a shotcaller for them i made the decisions wile the leader wasn't on i lead them in many situation to victory also i have lead 2 family's [Peaky blinder and los zetas] both were good and strong family's
3. i have experience from the legal side as well because i was in sahp.
another good reason is i can maintain a high level of rp whenever needed i will also make sure any if anyone joins they have to follow all rules, keep a high level of rp and try be help full at all situations if not will result in gang warning
4. i have experience from the legal side as well because i was in sahp.
5. i will be strict so keeping my members in line and knowing what they are doing but also having fun at the same time.
6. i believe that i can make ballers on top buy building a strong army of well known street hustlers and making baller's known
7. i have been in the city for over 2 months got to know a lot of people and how thing's work. i will tech my members this first so that they know what they are getting into and dealing with.
8. another good reason is i can maintain a high level of rp whenever needed i will also make sure any if anyone joins they have to follow all rules, keep a high level of rp and try be help full at all situations if not will result in gang warning

Last edited:

Maisa_Costello

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Luke
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: +3HR
4. Average online per day:5-6hr
5. Your Discord: Maisa#0286
6. Your Nickname: Maisa Costello
7. Your ID: 8801
Additional information
1. Leader of: FIB
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation):1)First off all i have a Family that knows RP in high level and it would be great if i would be a Leader of FIB we could play very high Level RP. 2)i will have a very good team that will help me to deal with everything and we will search for Crimes very well and organize Crime fractions Raid files. 3)i will have a very strict rules that everyone will obey and FIB will be The Best Fraction in this State. and also i have Been leader Of FIB in other servers also ia have been in PD in this server to.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. First of all i will do lots of Roleplay events, Right now i haven't seen Fib anywhere and in the store robberies it is ease for everyone to do it succesfuly and also there aren't any files of Raid and i would do that if i will become Leader of FIB

Last edited:

Medo Maroc

💔leave me alone💔
Player
Information:
1. Maks Rodionov
2. 16
3. GMT +2
4. 5 - 6 hours
5. GodElite#9173
6.Antonio Battleray
7. 17

Additional information:
1. Leader of FIB
2.I want to become a leader of FIB because i am really into RP. I play on Grand RP every day.Also i was an admin on this server,and also was an admin of Russian servers for about 3 month I can invite some people to this server.I want to become a part of GRAND RP. I want to become leader of fib also because i want to keep crime at bay.
3.I will create a lot of RP processes and give advice to my fraction. We will make raid together and help people together

Last edited:

Ballu Tau

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL :- Deepak saini
2. Your age :- 21
3. Time zone :- IST
4. Average online per day :- 9-10 hrs
5. Your Discord :- Shadow391#2880
6. Your Nickname :- Ballu
7. Your ID :- 13019
Additional information
1. Leader of FIB

- I have good leadership qualities. i can lead all FIB officers to improve their Experience more realistic and i have work with Lifeinvader i am the director there.
- I can work in complex to a complex situation and resolve the issue fast.
- I will keep eye on every single officer so there is less finger pointed by other people on FIB and both side experience will be good and more FUN.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

- To improve the rp of this organization is by controlling a number of the office in every event so there will be fair for both sides. as now fbi is overpowered and i will resolve this issue and make it as realistic. and people will become happier with fib.

Arnold Kings

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information
1. Paulius
2. 16
3. GMT+2
4. 2-6 hours a day
5. Kellex#4934
6. Arnold Kings
7. 569

Additional Information
1. Leader of Ballas.
2.1. I used to be the old leader of Ballas and I would like to come back to Ballas, back when I used to lead it was very fun, but I didn't have much time, but now since summer is coming and school is over I have much more free time and I can actually run an organization.
2.2. I enjoy criminal RP and leading a gang was a fun activity, it brings lots of people together and makes for some really fun RP, I have missed it quite a lot and I really want to go back to it.
2.3. I want to lead this organization because I believe that I can really improve the level of roleplay in the gang and make much more fun RP not only for Ballas but for other organizations as well. I believe that I can truly improve the current state of ballas and bring it back stronger than ever before.
3. If I became the leader of Ballas I would improve the roleplay in these ways:
I would make better robbery situations. Right now the robberies are just boring stand off's between state and crime organizations. It is always the same situation with 2 hostages. It is boring and overused RP. I would look into ways on how to improve these situations and I would plan different types of robberies that weren't the same situations all the time. I would give a fair chance for state organizations to win these robberies to make it more realistic.
I would encourage good roleplay in the gang itself, I would reward people for good RP (such as giving bonuses). I would teach new players how to RP and help them improve. I would enforce everyone in the gang to read the rules and test my members (Something that I did early on when I was the leader). I would plan fun situations for my members to show good RP. I plan on making RP events between my and other organizations, such as Gang vs Gang box matches, street races with money bets on the winner, and other fun RP.

Hetansh

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1 HETANSH SWADIA
2 19
3 GMT +5:30
4 10 hrs
5 Jonny Gyp #5321
6 Jonny Gyp
7 14422
1 leader of ballas
2i want to be a leader of this organisation because I want to bea part FIB and I like to be invstegate a criminal thinks
3 I will improve my role play in this organisation and better skills and i will control officer in every event like gun store robbery

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
Players have been selected for the Leadership of the Ballas Gang.

Applications for leader of the Ballas Gang are now CLOSED.

Matthewcampell

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Matthew Crittenden
2. Your age: 14
3. Time zone: EST
4. Average online per day: 6-8
5. Your Discord: .matt.#5493
6. Your Nickname: Zach Murphy
7. Your ID: 1714
Additional information
1. Leader of... FIB
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation): I personally love legal work, I have worked it from when I joined to currently SAHP, I have experience with gangs so I know how they operate, And Im extremely strict on the rp concept, I will hire the correct people. I could really see my self and others having fun together but now that crime is on the rise, we GOT to work together.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. Letting the right people at the right positions. If they for say were unhappy shoot me a dm and we can work it out. I know that I will stay on them about it but at the same time let us have lots of fun as an organization together.

Gilfrid

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1a. Eryk
2a. 30
3a. EST
4a. 5-10 hours
5a. Gilfrid#3451
6a. Gil
7a. 8956

1b. Family 4Krowns
2b. New experience and I know I can get it on a track where all units and members will work together with all GOV/SAHP/NG/SS like I did working and helping NG - I joined NG and climbed the ranks quickly becoming the main recruitment officer and trainer. I cleared our Radio Coms and taught proper ways to shoot and ID other Government members. I helped clean up the organizations members professionality
and started a more HR role in the hiring process to the faction. My goal is to do this as well for FIB. Started from the top with higher ranking officers and members and teach it on the way down. Clean up issues anyone may have with the org and put FIB on top! Plan proper ways to execute objectives and events. Lead by example!
3b. Stricter Roleplay rules, less GOV leaders doing crimes such as owning Labs and such.

Last edited:

Morato.

Get off my D*** .
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information
1. Ante Anticic
2. 21
3. Europe GMT+2
4.10hrs
5. Šaee#4678
6. Alex Morato

Additional information
1. Leader of Fib
2. So basicly i came to this city 2 months and since that i have been active 10 hours per day and been working for Goverment since i know for myself
I know how to lead events and other stuff (basicly we recently created a new family and we are 23. on the family ranking...), Im active a lot in the server. Right now i am DOC Supervisor and i know what i have to do to make things right, i have a lot of experience about that stuff. I know how to rp bcs i have been i a lot of FiveM servers... And past Fib leaders had so many RPfails that i cant even explain, i would make it way better and interesting for both Legal and ilegal organizations. I want to create some good rp, i wouldnt accept those people who doesnt know rp and city rules and they cant even be in organization like fib (why ?) Because i want this organization to be as profesional as it can be. I have people that are ready to work with me (Legal people) that know a lot of stuff from legal organizations that know the rules of the rp and city and. I dont accept coruption and they would be black listed imediatly if i saw any kind of coruption. Im gonna make thins right for everyone!

3. As i said i have a lot of expirience in rp and everything.
I would make raids and robberies way better bcs at this point a lot of times fib agents fail rp and do *PG* for no reason...
I will make sure that we have good chain of commands (Ranking system), i will make sure that every single agent know the city and rp rules and their limits what they can do and cannot do!!!!!
There is 1 example(When they finish the robbery and if they asked to remove baricades we would really do that not like some agents that put the biggest barricades out of nowhere like wtf (PG).
Also i will make sure that we have good comunitacion and relationship with all legal organizations!
Also i would not allow any OOC problem to be related to any IC situation.

MiekLyve

Player
Player
Information
1. Miek Lyve
2. 25
3. TEST
4. 6
5. MiekLyve#0292
6. Miek Lyve
7. 4195
Additional information
1. Leader of Ballas for 2 1/2 months
2. I think that I can bring a different edge to the LEO factions. I have plenty of leadership experience in gangs and in families, which makes me believe I am truly qualified for this position.
3. My advice for this organization is doing more gang sweeps so we can control guns and get the economy regulated better. Guns are way too easy to obtain for gangs right now and I plan on spearheading an operation against guns and drugs. Lets make the streets safer

FFFA

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL . Ankit kumar
2. Your age . 23 years old
3. Time zone (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day 10 hours
5. Your Discord Ankitislive#5614
6. Your Nickname Ankit
7. Your ID 12896

Additional information
1. 1. I want to help this server grow, help people so they get a better playing experience on the server, punish people who don't follow the rules and help people who are getting RDM'ed VDM'ed... etc

2. My strengths are that I am patient with people and I don't lose my temper, I am a hard worker, when I tend to do something I do it

3. My weakneses is that I can be too forward with people but that happens rarely

4. Yes

5. Yes

Kai Schmidt

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Kyle Schmidt
2. Your age 31
3. Time zone GMT + 2 South Africa
4. Average online per day 12 + Hours Fly in from 8:00 am fly out 00:00PM
5. Your Discord PowerAnimal - Schmity#7033
6. Your Nickname Kai Schmidt
7. Your ID 8600
Additional information
1. Leader of Ballas

1. I would bring over a different dynamic to running the Ballas gang, Just like I do with Hood Rich(Family) and Marabunta I would approach Ballas from a business perspective . Teaching and showing the members that not everything has to be about hating other gangs and being toxic all the time.I would show them how to make connections and be more organized in the city. (Better RP for the whole city)
I believe having structure and strict principles can better everyone in the gang.
I have experienced Captains and generals ready at my lead to help me better the Ballas gang to show them how powerful an organized gang of people can be just by thinking a bit further than the gun in their hand.

2 . I'm also not power-hungry and very down-to-earth. I believe everyone new or experienced has an opportunity to show their colors. The way I will have higher-ups run the gang is to be available to assist any of the gang members with any questions or concerns they will have.I believe that a higher-up is not there to have a big ego but to be there as a mentor to the new members. So by me being the leader of the Ballas I will be the biggest mentor to members of the gang.

3. with regards to old members in the gang I will welcome them with open arms and show them I'm not here to tell them what to do but to guide them to be better gang members and inspire them to teach others the same.
Extra's
I will also have a questioner that will have to be taken in order to get into Ballas, this will Force players into having to go over the rules and acknowledge them from the gang side of things.

I also have an experienced admit team that checks over logs and the discord to make sure there are no fights or foul play at hand.(Keeping the peace is very important to me)

I'm also from a country where there is a big diversity of people. I have heard in the past gangs not recruiting People from different cultures due to their accents or language barriers.
This is something I hope to change in Ballas welcoming all people who would like to join as long as they are aware of the gang rules and ghetto rules

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organization.

Since I have been in RP cities for over 2 years + they are a lot stricter than GrandRP .(Never been banned 🙂 )

I have a lot to teach people with regard to RP .
I can show gang members that taking you time to plan out RP scenes can have such a better impact on the people in the RP scenes.
Not everything has to be rushed and not every RP scene has to have a winning mentality.

RP can be so much fun if people would let go of their pride and role with the situation that's happening at the time.

Summary :
Planning out RP scenes and planning out events for the gangs (off-roading racing events, paintball events , Charity runs, beach days,

Brian Dejigalo

Player
Player
Information
1. Mikkel
2. 21
3. GMT+1
4. 6 - 8 hours.
5. KanZik#6092
6. Brian Dejigalo
7. 2364
Additional information
1. High Command in Families. Previous Deputy Chief in Police under the name Brian Oconnor.
2. First reason: Been in PD before so I know how everything works, and I know how to lead. I will respect the other departments and make it realistic so we only respond to urgent situations, we won't be at store robberies and stuff.
Second Reason: Not gonna go on the same path as the old FIB, we would create relations with citizens and have events where everyone can attend.
Third reason: I know a lot of people that would be willing to join with me and that I trust a lot. So they can help me organize and arrange everything, we have already made a plan about everything if I succeed to become a leader.

3. Make meetings each week where we talk about what has been good in this week and what we can improve on.
Have an Employee of the week that will get a bonus.
Having training camps where we will train with the other departments.
Hold parties for all departments and have close contact with the other leaders of the departments.

Medkill

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information
1. David
2. 23
3. GMT + 5
4. 6-8 hours active
5. Gale#4209
6. Jason
7. 4165
Additional information
1. FIB Director
2. a)I was previously in FIB for almost 2 months and earned my way into HC under director Rodriguez.
b)I know how the FIB should be ran and know the system that was in place as director Rodriguez had built, so I would be able to take the wheel and sail the ship as it was before after people were hired. The structure was solid and worked very well, the issue was man power to execute and some bad apples (which every organization has).
c) I worked very closely with all legal orgs during my time with FIB and all of them loved to work with me, to the point that they often came to me above anyone else with any issues with FIB.
d) I am well known as a hardcore RP'er and several admins praised me for extremely good RP. I have been able to negotiate several successful hostage situations as well as save civilians from RP suicides. Here are a few examples of my RP resume
(Part 1)
(Part 2).
3. I would push all of our agents to follow procedure to the letter with the utmost professionalism. I would show all agents how to do good roleplay in various situations and uphold them to the high standard that would be set afterwards. For example, VOIP of arresting procedures in addition to the auto /me's. Usage of /me when taking notes and documenting reports on scene. Usage of /me and /do for deployment of special equipment like drones or body cams (which was previously in affect under the previous director).

Last edited:

Ethan Versace

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information:

1. Ethan Gomez
2. 17
3. EST
4. 6-10 hours
5. vxqrethan#4324
6. Ethan Versace
7. 2401

Addition Information:

1. Leader of FIB
2. The reason I want to be leader of FIB is because I have a lot of experience in the legal side of orgs and really enjoyed being in FIB. I was also captain in LSPD and Dep. Head of SS in Government. I also do have experience in FIB as I was in FIB before it got disbanded and think I would be a good fit for the job. I've always liked FIB a lot and have wanted the opportunity to get leadership as well.
3. I would have strict rules on what to do and what not to do. I would also make it that trainees and any type of beginner would not be able to do much things so they can learn first. I would also make sure that everyone in the org knows all the rules and if they decide to break rules it would lead to suspension or even termination depending on the situation. I also would make it very clear on hostage situations that hostages are the number one priority and make sure that none of the FIB agents are trigger happy and start shooting for no reason.

ColtBennett

Player
Player
INFORMATION:
1: Your name IRL: Chance Conklin
2. Your age: 23
3. Time zone: Mountain Time
4. Average online per day: 3-10 hours depending on the day
5. Your Discord: SidewayzSpeed#3021
6. Your Nickname: Colt Bennett
7. Your ID: 2425

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
. Leader of: FIB (former leader of LSPD and Assistant Chief of MD)
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation): One reason I would like to be the leader of the FIB because after losing my position as Chief of LSPD I have lost interest in the city because I don't fit in anymore. I don't really like the criminal side of things, and I know that I have made my share of mistakes as the Chief of LSPD, before I joined the family that got me in trouble (not gonna say the specific one) I was a great officer and worked hard. I just made a mistake and learned from it and would like an opportunity to be a leader again. The second reason I make a great leader and would benefit the FIB in a major way I have tons of law enforcement experience and leadership experience I think I can really do a good job as the leader of the FIB. I have been the Leader of the LSPD and the Assistant Chief of MD for Mia when she was leader. I don't feel like I fit in anywhere but a Leadership Role. The third reason I want to lead this agency is because I don't feel like I fit in really anywhere but in a law enforcement agency and I would prefer to lead because I am a leader in the military irl and I don't know how to act as a subordinate.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization: The FIB has a history of corruption, power gaming, and some metagaming (at least from the encounters I had with them in the past and reports from my officers) and as the leader of the FIB I will take every single report or body cam seriously and issue strikes, warnings and even fire individuals depending on the severity of their offence. I will run a tight ship, everyone will be required to dress professional clothing while on duty and not undercover.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom