Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan Versace

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
Information:
1. Ethan Gomez
2. 17
3. EST
4. 8 hours (haven't been on as much because of school but it ends for me in 2 days)
5. vxqrethan#4324
6. Ethan Versace
7. 2401
Additional Information:
1. Leader of Bloods
2. I want to bring the RP level to the maximum its ever been. I used to be Ballas deputy and really enjoyed the rp that comes out of illegal orgs and want to help others experience that same type of RP so they can enjoy the server more. I also want to be the leader of this org because I think I am highly qualified given my past experiences in illegal organizations and I think I would be able to maintain the gang very well. Another reason I want to be leader of this specific gang is because I was in Bloods before it disbanded and really enjoy everything about it including the color, location of the HQ, and the layout of the HQ.
3. My plan for improving RP in the organization is to have a application to get into the gang were they would have to answer questions about ghetto rules. I would also have recruiters have little test after the application were they would be given scenarios to see what they would do in the situation. I would have it very strict for people to get in and make sure that everyone is doing what they are supposed to. If there was a case that rules are broken then I would be giving out a strike to the member and after giving them 3 strikes they would be dismissed from the org and blacklisted. I would also implement some of my own rules that would make the RP experience more fun and better.

Haji Siphiwa

Instigator
Player
Information
1. Johannes
2. 21
3. GMT+2
4. 5h
5. Skullboi#2904
6. Haji Siphiwa | Skullboi
7. 1672
Additional information
1. Leader of Bloods
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
  • I have a lot of experience in Criminal organizations, From being Marabunta in the start to ballas and bloods not just before they had disbanded. My closest to deputy for criminal orgs was when I was deputy for the previous ballas.
  • I see great opportunity for the bloods and see a lot of great ways we can expand the way the bloods work as a organization. I love the events and the RP we can do within gangs and I love to see us expand on this and bring new creative ways to gang RP.
  • I have leadership abilities and I can take leadership of a criminal organization and properly conduct myself in doing so. I understand there is hate because of past experience and also hate because of my family. I understand that is also getting out of hand and I am not planning to mix any of that with bloods. Whatever happens with the families will have nothing to do with bloods nor be mentioned through bloods.

3. I see great way we can improve the RP within bloods, From street interactions with other gangs and also event interactions.
I think the way we treat other gangs can be greatly improved.
At this point everyone just claps each other robs them and thats the last you hear. I would love to RP with other gangs in these situations, Enjoying the situations themselves and keeping it as far away from any ooc conflict.
I would love to do more events and improve our constant events, Bring out creative events and also improve our RP and events with the civilian communities.

adam hills

Player
Player
1. Adam
2. 16
3 GMT +3
4 10-12 hours
5 Wiz#5555
6 Adam Hills
7 121
Additional information

1 Leader Of bloods

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1 I have a lot of experience in crime orgs as I have been a higher up in multiple gangs so I know how crime orgs work wont need much help from admins at the beginning and I've been a player of bloods since the start from almost 2 months ago. We have been working so hard in bloods doing events ,turfs, spraying graffities etc...

2 I will be active ill put much effort to keep bloods as it was before disbanding even much better

3 I really like all the gang events like clandestine, battleship ,turfs etc.. and I know how to lead those events from my experience in other gangs

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.
Bloods wont accept any player who doesn't know the rule or anyone who want to join the gang just for shooting in ghetto or dming people out of ghetto bloods will be accepting people that have a good experience in the city and that know the server rules. Bloods will be organised more than it was before

Jefe DeJefes

Player
Player
Name:- Sharhad
Timezone:- BST
Average Online: 14-17 hours/day
Discord:- Abedin81#5859
Nickname:- DeAndre DuMont
ID:- 3180

Additional Information:-
1) Leader of Blood Street Gang

2) I have seen how most gangs in this city act an want to bring about change, I would like the gangs to RP more into their specific roles in the life of crime; instead of just being trigger happy gang bangers. I have spent a significant amount of time on this city (2 months) to understand how everything works and how to keep a balance so that the experience is enjoyable for everyone. I have spent the last 2 months in the working at a state organization half of which I spent as one of the higher ups. This gives me valuable insight into how the organizations operate allowing me to be a great leader for the bloods. I have also gained invaluable RP experience as a higher up in the NG and would like to bring this experience into a gang.

3) I will personally hold interviews before letting people join my gang. I would emphasize the importance of assessing a situation and roleplaying accordingly so that its enjoyable for all parties involved. I would also limit the age limit (In game) to people being able to join my gang to 10 years (Level 10). This would mean they have spent a significant amount of time in the city and would by now know most of the rules of the city; also will have gotten used to the RP in this city. I will brush up on all the rules of the state and what is considered acceptable RP and what is not every time people are recruited. Apart from fighting for territory, the only time a 'gang war' would be started by any member of the bloods would be done due to proper RP reason or else the person starting the fight will be kicked from my organization.

I hope all these are enough to consider me valid candidate and will also bring about a much needed change in this city!

Last edited:
M

Moe King

1. Mohammad
2. 18
3. Eastern
4. 8+
5. Mo$#0063
6. Moe King
7. 9836
Additional information
1. Leader of Bloods
2. Reason 1: I been a higher up in multiple gangs I have lead gangs to higher status in the ghetto everyone knows who I am everyone knows who the Kings are we are great at creating structure.
Reason 2: I have never had a warning I know all the rules I can bring a whole squad of players to better the gang and teach all the new members the rules and help create more rp.
Reason 3: If I get picked the ghetto gets a fresh start right now the ghetto is dead.
3. Its really simple pick someone who knows how to lead a organization to lead the organizations every person who has been picked to lead has asked the Kings for help because we know how to create rp and a competitive environment and we create the strongest and best organizations.

Povils

Player
Player
Information
1. Povilis
2. 20
3. GMT +3
4. 12 hours a day.
5. Povilis#1670
6. Povil Magadan
7. 1040
Additional information
1. Leader of Bloods
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation):
1). I have been higher up in every criminal organization I was in. It was Marabunta, Bloods and Ballas. I will start off that I know how criminal things work on this server and I am used to this.
2). The next thing I want to mention is that I love to compete with other organizations fairly. I mean capturing turfs, fighting clandestine and all other events on the server which are very fun and interesting. Probably the main thing I would like to highlight is turfs, I know how they work and turf competition is over everything for me and the team I would choose while being in this organization.
3). Last but not least thing as a leader of an organization I would be able to generate ideas for new upcoming events which could be added in the future. By saying that I mean give suggestions to developers about events that most people would like and enjoy that. Also, I would try to generate suggestions for new rules for organizations in the future which could lead every gang to fair fights. I would try to have the best relationship with admins and communicate with them every time something happens.
Probably the main thing I would like to mention is that I have been playing GTA V Roleplay in different communities for over 4-5 years and I would like to see every gang work out together without fighting. By saying that I mean everyone should have some different fun events without fighting.
I would like to improve roleplay in organization because until now there was barely people trying to roleplay and having fun instead of fighting. I have been playing heavy roleplay servers and I would like to bring that here. I would try to show some good roleplay from this organization and I am ready to put my all effort into this since it is summer and I am completely free and not busy.

Vigil

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Due to the concern of DOXing I will provide this only to Admin during interview
2. Your age Due to the concern of DOXing I will provide this only to Admin during interview
3. Time zone EST
4. Average online per day 10-16
5. Your Discord Vigil#0024
6. Your Nickname Shemal Shakur
7. Your ID 5643
Additional information
1. Leader of... Bloods
On an OOC level I would like to help improve the gameplay for gangs by holding members to a higher personal standard for their actions and words.

Gang dynamics provide an infinite amount of opportunities and I would like to see more variety in interactions between gangs, citizens, and LEOs.

I feel that the leader should be someone who understands the rules and is willing to spend the time doing the tedious and stressful things.

Hold players accountable for their ic and ooc words and actions and be able to provide them varied rp situations for them to explore.

Deltaa

Player
Player
Information
1. joseph
2. 17
3. gmt+2
4. 5
5. Deltaa#8851
6. Jimmy forest
7. 252
Additional information
1. Leader of... bloods
2. Starting off with the fact: I have been leader of Marabunta in this server previously, I know how a gang such as bloods should work and how I plan on making it work. Since this server has started Bloods has had the presence it's supposed to have. I want to become Bloods leader to carry on the previous plan on making it have equal level ground when it comes to having a GOOD presence in the city RPly. I have a current group of people planning on joining Bloods with me if I do get it, and we will instantly get to work on having it become a faction on the level of the other gangs. I am experienced with leading big groups on multiple different servers and two organisation inside this server. I am very active and will work on having an active organisation to help this server grow. as I have been in the server since the beginning and have seen it grow to where it is today, and don't think it plans on stopping anytime soon, and if I am able to help it grow I will.
3. With big organizations, the level of roleplay always depends on the leader. Leaders have to set an example for their members and set a standard for them to follow after them. Once a leader sets a base and set of rules and regulations to follow it becomes a standard that everyone who joins the organisation has to meet that standard or higher or else they will face removal. Same with RP, a leader who RPs will encourage other members to join in on the RP. A lot of events and a good view from the public eye helps any faction grow. FiB for example hosted an event and a lot of people came and had fun and think better of the FiB, maybe making them want to join. I am prepared to put in my money to help Bloods get a better look in the eye of the public and encourage more people to come RP with us.

Key Glockz

Player
Player
1. Keyshawn Johnson
2. 19
3. cst
4. 10 hours
5. ss4key#9102
6. Key Glockz
7. 10437

Additional information :
Leader of Bloods

1. I want to be the leader of Bloods because I feel I'm more than cable to push Bloods in the right direction. I'm one of the kingpins in Marabunta so I have run and led a lot of events for gangs. I've been able to observe and soak in as much information with gangs by learning from the leader of Marabunta. I have experience at handling inside conflicts, balancing fun and also getting things done. Anyone in our gang can vouch that I'm one of the most approachable people you'll ever meet, I look at both perspectives and try the best to find medium grounds. I'm always open to different opinions. I'm a leader who can take criticism on things I lack or things I can do better in, cause in the end it'll all improve the gang experience for everyone. Being apart of hood rich I've learned so much on business deals and connections, and how to handle different personalities, how to delegate and be organized and how to run an empire. And that's what I want to do I want to turn bloods into an Empire, not something that's gonna be here for a week or two or maybe a month, something that's gonna stick for leaders to come after me. With me at the top of Bloods we are going to run this city.

2. I also want to bring genuine roleplay back to gangs. While their is some good roleplay in gangs now most of people come to gang HQ and they just wanna join so they can go around in the ghetto and shoot. And while that makes for a good time and a good laugh, I think their is more to a gang then just rolling around and shooting. There's strategy and business behind it, people wanna make money, there's people who wanna be actual drug dealers and arms dealers or things of that nature and as the leader of Bloods ill provide that, a place where people will come and they will be able to have fun and allow people to grow themselves to better their personal experience and venture out and do more in the city. in marabunta I have a weed business between us and I sale weed for 3k about the lowest price you can get it in the city so my boys can go out and sale it for more and make profit. I front the newbies that maybe cant buy for 3k so they can go out and have fun, hustle for their money and it brings people back for more they wanna buy in bulk because they have a buyer and some sit on corners and sell it. It just gives a more fun and different role play experience.

3. And lastly I wanna change the way gangs are looked at in the city, and change the atmosphere within gangs. Bloods in the city were known as toxic and people who were bad but I wanna change the way bloods are looked at. Their strength is undeniable but the continuity and togetherness wasn't there. I wanna bring dominance in a professional non toxic way. Some gangs are run off fear or numbers but I wanna run my gang in a family persona, I want a place where people help each other and grow each other so that we all succeed. There's to many people who are only out for themselves and with a gang like that everyone falls. Like people say your only as strong as your weakest link. I wanna take out the toxicity and build a gang of strong individuals that know the rules, balance fun and business and bring them together to RUN the city and push Bloods above and beyond expectations.

Advice on improving roleplay:

1. VALUING YOUR LIFE. Getting people to value their life would improve everything. It would change how events were approached, how store robberies go how life in the ghetto is. There would be a lot more strategy at events it wouldn't just be running in circle and shooting. Store robberies would cause for more serious roleplay, Better negotiating on both legal and the illegal side it would cause for better setups when it comes to how gangs set up and how cops setup. You don't see many hostage situations where the cops and gang members are face to face having a conversation and negotiating, the situation should be more intense and more serious.

Sleazy

Player
Player
Information
1. Telvin
2. 25
3. EST
4. 7
5. Sleazy#8845
6. Sle Azy
7. 5103

Additional information
1. Blood street gang
  • Leadership: Bias, the common theme centered around most organizations these days (legal and non-legal) has been the growing presences of biases. A leader is selected and that leader has a family who has a grip on majority of the cities other leaders and it creates this imbalance where nothing gets accomplish and corruption spreads at a rampant rate. I'm looking to rewrite that notion and restore the Bloods to its rightful position as one of the most feared illegal organizations in the city bias free of any reign. Under proper structure and proper chain of command. Leadership, when speaking on it a few things have to come into play and that's: communication, personality management, humility, patience and open mindedness. To rebuild, rewrite and transition blood street gang out of the state it was left in is a task only meant for someone with those qualities and I know with extreme confidence I possess those qualities and more. An organization with this much popularity needs a leader who knows the rules, who knows his people, who knows this city, who knows how to lead. ..Anything short of that and we'll be back here in two weeks doing this vetting process all over again.

• Connections: Starting off the city I got educated quickly on all the city rules and regulations thanks to members of government. Most of the community know those people (who helped me) went on to become administrators of the server (Gods). Having said all of this, I can say confidently with my connections to them I will be able to bridge the gap and help breathe a more healthy line of communication into this organization. Not only avoid trivial strikes/warnings but to create an organic and interactive roleplay scenarios other leaders did not get the chance too. Correlate community events, leadership sabotage (i.e.: how Nova Grey was "assassinated" by rival gangs in order to become a god) and more to name a few. Backed behind the acting Governor and his predecessors my reach will extend far beyond doing daily "turfs" and "clandestine" events.

• Role-play Quality: All I want to do as a whole is to be active and give life to the illegal side that was once dead. Coming from GOV then FiB; the gangs' previously showed up to no events, had zero activity in the ghetto, scarcely did store robberies and only did turfs. Now that has changed, but that change was momentary. I'm looking to pick up the torch and revive the RP to its full potential. This past week, National Guard hasn't had to work this hard since they were formed. FiB hasn't had to actually do their job since it was formed (this is no knock to the previous FiB which I was apart of. We did excellent work but we hunted incompetent criminals. Not organized crime which we were displaying as bloods), LSPD hasn't been needed more now than ever to patrol the streets. Only group (to my knowledge) to successfully defend a FiB raid, successfully defend each black market raid, intercept a police cruiser -- take a cop hostage and create a prison break, and issue martial law.. In our first week. It was an amazing run short-sided by a few bad apples. These few glimpses I got to experience was enough to sell me. If this organization's trajectory is anything I imagine, this is one of the things I want to be a part of. Backed behind some extraordinary leaders I can appoint, it's no way we can't get things done.
I wasn't apart of high command in the recently disbanded bloods organization so I don't know what was being talked about or what guidelines were mentioned. But just a if not written, verbal confirmation on what we can and cannot do in regards to activities we can involve ourselves in. I would rather avoid being warned for starting a military base raid one minute too early. I would rather avoid receiving a strike for ill-proper role-play involving the DOC and its grounds. I would rather know our boundaries and let the roleplay scenarios be just that: roleplay scenarios. A seamless flow of action where both sides can say whether win or lose they haven't had that much fun in a while. So my advice would be clarity to help us help you guys, the administration.

Along with administrative involvement, a firm grasp and enforcement of ghetto/generals rules. All rules primarily but those two subsections specifically. Improvement of organizational roleplay starts from the top - down. Lead by example. I can't promise one hundred percent success rate because no one is perfect, but far less chances will be given out to players who fail to comprehend that you can not shoot inside a gang HQ, you can not revive ANYONE with your weapon out, you can not excessively car ram a player with your vehicle. Simple mistakes that go a long way into deteriorating the integrity of what is Grand RP. It's one thing to talk about the change but it's another to be the change.

Last edited:

Zay True

Player
Player
Information
1. Telvin
2. 25
3. EST
4. 7
5. Sleazy#8845
6. Sle Azy
7. 5103

Additional information
1. Blood street gang
  • Leadership: Bias, the common theme centered around most organizations these days (legal and non-legal) has been the growing presences of biases. A leader is selected and that leader has a family who has a grip on majority of the cities other leaders and it creates this imbalance where nothing gets accomplish and corruption spreads at a rampant rate. I'm looking to rewrite that notion and restore the Bloods to its rightful position as one of the most feared illegal organizations in the city bias free of any reign. Under proper structure and proper chain of command. Leadership, when speaking on it a few things have to come into play and that's: communication, personality management, humility, patience and open mindedness. To rebuild, rewrite and transition blood street gang out of the state it was left in is a task only meant for someone with those qualities and I know with extreme confidence I possess those qualities and more. An organization with this much popularity needs a leader who knows the rules, who knows his people, who knows this city, who knows how to lead. ..Anything short of that and we'll be back here in two weeks doing this vetting process all over again.

• Connections: Starting off the city I got educated quickly on all the city rules and regulations thanks to members of government. Most of the community know those people (who helped me) went on to become administrators of the server (Gods). Having said all of this, I can say confidently with my connections to them I will be able to bridge the gap and help breathe a more healthy line of communication into this organization. Not only avoid trivial strikes/warnings but to create an organic and interactive roleplay scenarios other leaders did not get the chance too. Correlate community events, leadership sabotage (i.e.: how Nova Grey was "assassinated" by rival gangs in order to become a god) and more to name a few. Backed behind the acting Governor and his predecessors my reach will extend far beyond doing daily "turfs" and "clandestine" events.

• Role-play Quality: All I want to do as a whole is to be active and give life to the illegal side that was once dead. Coming from GOV then FiB; the gangs' previously showed up to no events, had zero activity in the ghetto, scarcely did store robberies and only did turfs. Now that has changed, but that change was momentary. I'm looking to pick up the torch and revive the RP to its full potential. This past week, National Guard hasn't had to work this hard since they were formed. FiB hasn't had to actually do their job since it was formed (this is no knock to the previous FiB which I was apart of. We did excellent work but we hunted incompetent criminals. Not organized crime which we were displaying as bloods), LSPD hasn't been needed more now than ever to patrol the streets. Only group (to my knowledge) to successfully defend a FiB raid, successfully defend each black market raid, intercept a police cruiser -- take a cop hostage and create a prison break, and issue martial law.. In our first week. It was an amazing run short-sided by a few bad apples. These few glimpses I got to experience was enough to sell me. If this organization's trajectory is anything I imagine, this is one of the things I want to be a part of. Backed behind some extraordinary leaders I can appoint, it's no way we can't get things done.
I wasn't apart of high command in the recently disbanded bloods organization so I don't know what was being talked about or what guidelines were mentioned. But just a if not written, verbal confirmation on what we can and cannot do in regards to activities we can involve ourselves in. I would rather avoid being warned for starting a military base raid one minute too early. I would rather avoid receiving a strike for ill-proper roleplay involving the DOC and its grounds. I would rather know our boundaries and let the roleplay scenarios be just that: roleplay scenarios. A seamless flow of action where both sides can say whether win or lose they haven't had that much fun in a while. So my advice would be clarity to help us help you guys, the administration.
I vouch hard for this man. Been by his side in many organizations and even different communities. He does nothing but greatly impact in a positive way wherever he leads. Knows what he is doing from prior experience in many different situations. If you choose him I promise he will bring positive change and you guys will not regret it. Brings a community with him as well. Let him lead the Bloods!

Bill Dior

Player
Player
1. Derick
2. 23
3. EST
4. 9 hours
5. Slime#0115
6. Bill Israel
7. 8381

Additional information
Leader of Bloods

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
1. I want to change the culture of this organization and make it the prime example of what every other gang in the ghetto should be like. I have what it takes to be a Leader and a structure that will keep us in line and follow all city and ghetto rules. Also active from anywhere from 8-11 hours a day so I can be online and supervise my gang.

2.I can bring more RP to this gang due to me being connected with higher-ups in all legal organizations. I helped create an event that included LSPD, GOV, and The Families that has brought more action and thrill to all parties and I feel like with my connections with Legal organization and I can bring more events to where Bloods and Legal organization can RP more.

3. I can bring a lot of competent people over to this organization and turn into the face of the ghetto and have great rp

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
My advice is to get involved in Roleplay with legal organizations which will get some of the legal organizations that have nothing to do involved in some good RP. Like I mentioned before I can set up situations due to my connections. This will give us other ways for us to have fun, make money and fill in the times where we have nothing to do such as city events.

Chloe King

Professional /me'er
Leader
Information
1. Your name IRL - Jacob
2. Your age - 19
3. Time zone - EST
4. Average online per day - 10+
5. Your Discord - Spleckz#3562
6. Your Nickname - Capo King
7. Your ID - 2540
Additional information
1. Leader of Blood Street Gang

First I would like to start off by thanking you for taking the time to review my application. I'm aware that unlike a lot of the other candidates I have a few warnings on my account (One of which was removed but is still on my account.) I understand the risk you take with allowing someone in my situation into a leadership position. However, The warnings occurred a while back when I was still relatively new and still figuring things out about the server. I have grown now and began to want more RP out of the server. I Have taken the time to ensure I always think before acting to ensure that nothing of this sort happens again. Because of my past mistakes, I now have the experience I need to make sure I maintain a High level of RP on the server.

1. The first reason I would like to be the leader of the Bloods Street Gang is, I have spent a while in the server in which I was pretty much always in a "High Command" Position in gangs and families. During that time I have had limited say in what happens RP wise in these Organizations. I Haven't been given a position until recently where I had complete say as to what happens with the group I am affiliated with. I started a family a few days ago after a split with the last family I was with "Cosa Nostra." In the very short time, my family has been active I've managed to lead them from 44th place to 21st and still climbing the ranks. We have established ourselves, The issue is without having an organization I feel it is hard for a family to grow. I would like to be the leader to give my family a place to go. I have a strong core that would be coming with me to ensure just as our family has found success the gang will as well.

2. A big thing I see a lack of in the criminal organizations in the city is RP scenarios. I would like to become the leader of this criminal organization to increase the RP interactions in the ghetto. Shootout and robbing people are fun. But personally, I'd like to see a lot more from the criminal standpoint. There is no shortage of events/ interactions that can happen with the right people in the positions.

3. I have seen a lot being in the high positions I've been in. I've seen the mistakes made by the leadership of other gangs and those I was involved with. I would like to be a leader so I could make the right decisions and give criminal RP the push it needs in the right direction. I feel as though a lot of people see this as a "Clap Server," I would like to show people that it can be more than that by restoring genuine heavy RP back into the server.

Increase the punishments given for the smaller offenses. People continue to do things such as combat logging and fail RP because they receive a demorgan and are right back on the streets to do it again. If warnings or even longer demorgan times were given for things like that it would sway more people away from doing it. Also planning more Events. We have a massive population that we can do a countless amount of events with.

Simon Brown

The Professional Snitch
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
General Information
1. IRL Name - Simon
2. Age - 20
3. Time zone -GMT+1
4. Online per day - 9-12 hours some days more
5. Discord - Shycool2#9717
6. Nickname - Simon Brown
7. ID - 14078

Additional information
1. Leader of Bloods Street Gang
  • One of the many reasons I wanna become leader is, Majority of previous of high command only bothered with turfs and trading on beach market and didnt care about the majority of the gang until it was to late (gang warnings) to help. Also recently there was way to many high command which effect on the decisons being made, like people would not be kicked from the gang for breaking rules of the city or the gang due to the fact they are old players or are connected and would not be kicked. But i wanna change that and make no exceptions no matter what if people break rules to be punished so that they actaully learn from their mistakes or this will happen over and over agian.
  • Another reason I wanna become the leader is to focus on gang related events even as a HC blood, people would rather do KOS in ghetto agianst allied Ballas, than do gang related events like cladenstine or battle ship ( which we never attend as no one shows up), I belive that this would greately increase the life in ghetto as atm every gang was scared to leave their HQ as they would be car rammed and shot on side even if they had nothing on them. And I hope that in future their will be larger and rarer as thats the events gangs would enjoy the most. As so far will use majorty of ammo and guns just to shoot others and to go get more ammo instead of actuall good RP or OC events.
  • Final reason I would wanna become leader is to fix the joining and ranking up system, as going to the end there was way to many people in high, This caused problem in not only leading but also organsing stuff as different HC had different opinions and by making a system which we had before of a question air just to join the gang I and peers that are trusted and law-abiding we would create a system not only of fair ranks but, players that actaully play the game how it should be played and we would make data for each players in the gang that would be used to determine promotions, demotions and punishments.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. I hope that some admins which will be in Bloods and other server admins would help not only to make events not just to remove warnings but also to introduce new players to the illegal orgs and would help them make up their minds to join or not. Also I would try to organise fights in the ghetto with other leaders (If they are down for it) so that rivary's are made more apparent and would introduce more RP as now majority of fights are one sided and are KOS and then robbed and killed agian. And I hope that I will be able to lead Bloods back to the Top without any rule breaks or as little non rp situations. And limit the number of reports of bloods on this forum as I had to defend many people way to many times for breaking simple rules they should of always knew.

Last edited:

JAY BALENCIAGA

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Jeremiah Santiago
2. 19
3. Est
4. 6-10
5. JAY BALENCIAGA#1593
6. Jay
7. 7627
Additional information
1. Leader of Bloods

2. One reason why I want to be a leader of this specific organization is because when I joined this city the first thing I did was join bloods. Joining bloods for me is the best experience you can have in this city, when having friends doing streets fights and etc. I feel like as a leader I would be great not just because I would be the leader but for the fact that I am the Co-Leader of Balenciaga Cartel and all the time when we are doing events we always have at least 12-20 people showing up and because of that I am always enforcing the rules every single time when we do one.

2. Another reason I would like to be a leader of bloods is because I've been in the city for 2 months now and I know all the rules to being in a gang and I would try to enforce the rules every time about the 51% clothing, Ghetto rules and event rules. I have never been sent to demorgan or have been reported for any activities or anything that breaks any rules. I am also always in the city everyday so being a leader I would try to bring back the fun in being a gang and try to keep everyone happy.

2. The last reason for why I would love to be the leader of the bloods is because I want to bring more Roleplaying Scenarios into this city It gets boring from time to time because people do not roleplay all they like to do is street fights if I become a leader when Bloods are doing street fights I would enhance more roleplay cuz it bring more enjoyment into this city, but not only I would do more roleplaying with just gangs also all state legal organizations. I want to bring back the fun in this city the right way and why not do it when I become leader. I really love this city and Me being a leader for this organization would be great time not just for me but for everyone.

3. One way I would be improving roleplay is I would team up with Life Invader and do a lot of events such as Car meets once a week and drag racing, block parties and many more every week, I would also do more roleplaying as said before with other gangs and all state legal organizations. I have been a doc supervisor and and secretary at the capital so I have been in state legal orgs but my happy place is here at the bloods but when I become the leader I would make sure people are having the best time of there lives.

DenWizard

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Denzel
EST
6 to 8 hours
DenWizard#8330
Wiz
Leader of bloods
i want to be the leader of bloods cause I have a bunch of my family members part of it n that was the gang I been in for the last 3 month. it’ll also go with my character development since I been in blood on moving up in the city. I know a lot about the city n I wanna improve the gang RP.
some advice I have to improve RP is making sure my guys stay IC n following rules also making sure my gang don’t take nothing personal so they don’t feel the need to get revenge.

Ghost Gev

Player
Player
Information
1. Gevorg
2. 16
3. pasific time
4. 8 hours
5. Gev#7777
6. Gev Mayla
7. 1147
Additional information
1. Leader of bloods
2. i want to become a leader of bloods because i like helping people and i was a leader in passed i tried solving a big problem but people that it was wrong and i got taken off leader i would like to become a leader of the bloods and i will do everything right.
3. nothing but more guns maybe.

AlphaWasHere

Player
Player
1.David
2. 16
3. Pacific
4.8+hours
5. ♠Alpha♠#9999
6. David Mayla
Additional information
1. Leader of... Bloods

2. First I would like to be the leader of Bloods is because I believe I can be a good leader from the RP experience I have been RPing for a while I know how to run a a Organization I have people willing to help out with the organization I was high ranks of many organizations and was once the chief of SAHP and from the knowledge I have I believe I can be a great fit for the leader and I can help out the server by making it better and by the knowledge I have it can be a good place with the right people leading it and I can use that to help me out during my leadership time.

The second reason that I would like to be the leader of BLoods is that I have been playing in Grand RP for 2+ years both in the Russian Server and the American server I have been there since day one in like both of the servers and I know the rules I know how things work around here and I am willing to show that experience to others and help the server out. I am going to give new people chances to join because I have noticed that most of the organizations don't give new people to the server chances, I am willing to accept them to our organization teach them how the server works I am willing to add turf system better and everything needed to make the organization RP wise and make sure everyone is having fun and with the experience I have I am sure that I can do that.

The last Reason. That I would like to become the leader of bloods is because I have experience from many servers like Grand RP servers for a while I was there since day 1 and gathered experience from both servers and now I have a lot of knowledge. I am willing to show others how the server works. Since I have the experience needed I will do RP's make sure everyone in my department is involved in good RP's and I will do Robberies Hostage situations teach them how to use the radio properly and do training interviews and everything else. Like applications, I will do hostage situations to make sure everyone in my department is having fun and enjoying it. Overall I will do everything that will make the server a better place and also the people are enjoying it. I hope you can give me the chance to be the leader and help the server out

3. To make the server a better place I would recommend making it so gangs can earn money not just from grafittis but from everything else like successful clandestine wins or battleships just many options where gang members can earn money easily

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom