Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Da2ndComin

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
1. Stephen
2. 31 years old
3. EST
4. 6-10
5. Da2ndComin#0374
6. Ronin Pierre
7. 11747

Additional Information:
1. Bloods.

2. I want to be a leader of the Bloods Organization because it would allow me to further expand my RP in this city. I find the ghetto in this sever exciting/action packed but more importantly I know all the rules of the ghetto and the rest of the city. I learned so much from other organization leaders I believe I can use all the good I've learned and really put the bloods on top while at the same time have great relationships with the other organization leaders. I also have a lot of experience with organizations and families. I was a former enforcer of The Families Organization, former member of Cosa Nostra Family, former soldier of The Bloods Organization, I’m currently a 5 star general of Savage Nation later turned OTF (Only The Family), member of The Vargos Organization,Field Training Officer in the SAHP and currently a trainee in the FIB. I would be a great leader because I do my best to keep all RP interactions friendly, fun and none toxic, if I'm not sure on how to handle gray area situation I always ask an admin and if an admin isn't available for a moment I don't engage in that RP then later one ask an admin about the situation and 10 out of 10 times I'm told I made the right choice for not engaging and my actions will allow members to conduct themselves in the same matter. As leader I would also take full responsibility for my members actions and punish or remove members without any favoritism no matter who they know or how much money/guns they put in to the warehouse. Like I said earlier there will be no favoritism in the organization, no family will not be stronger within the organization no matter if they are the top 10 family in the city everyone will be equal and have equal opportunities in the organization if I'm given leadership.

3. I will improve the roleplay level in the organization by making sure all members from high command to prospect read and follow ALL rules of the city, I will hand out demotions, warnings and kicks within the organization if I see any rule breaking, cheating or toxic behavior. I will make sure to handle it personally and remove that person from the organization and contact an admin with POV or screenshots of there actions so they can't bring that kind of negativity to another organization. I will constantly hold events within the organization and come up with fun activities like having HQ parties, arena competitions and give out rewards to members that are going above and beyond for the organization during down time. I want the organization members to put in a lot of hard work with me but at the same time I want everyone to interact with each other, have a good time, reach out to me for anything.

Last edited:

centsfc

Player
Player
1. Christian
2. 16
3. EST
4. 8+ hours
5. Christ#6063
6. Chris Woo
7. 954
Additional Information
Bloods
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
Ego boost
2. Red is like a rose yktv?
3. I don't, the color red already left a permanent bad taste in my mouth NO BAP
3. Hopefully a W leader is picked......

VOUCHING FOR:
1. Issi
2. Kayleigh
3. Ethan (lowkey an op but he still my guy trust)
4. Moe (Another op but still my guy)
5. GEV MAYLA

YK WHAT PACK WE SMOKING TN

ray hart

Player
Player
1. Rayan Bouyarden
2. 18
3. Time zone central time
4. Average online per day 11hrs
5. Rayan3337#4273
6. Ray
7. Your ID 26520
Additional information.
1. leader of blood gang
2. I'd like to be Blood gang leader because I feel I could make us run much smoother and make things overall better in our gang. id also like to be gang leader because I play the game a lot and am always online follow the rules and do what I need to do.
3. By helping us manage guns people events and overall gameplay aspects to it I would fit this role nicely and would be a good leader for blood gang thanks for your time and peace.

Kevin

Bullies' Bully
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Kevin
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: GMT +3
4. Average online per day: Averaged 6/5+ hours in game ONLY prior to my exams
5. Your Discord: StonedBrain#0938
6. Your Nickname: Kevin
7. Your ID: 2389
Additional information
1. Leader of Bloods
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
Given the fact that I started playing RP back during SAMP days starting many years ago around 2009, being both on the legal and illegal sides of RP I believe I have the qualities needed to properly run the gang and I'd like to change a lot of things about the perception of criminal RP on the server which unfortunately for some people seems non-existent because most of it happens behind the scenes and crim to crim / gang member to gang member RP can use some improvement, I'd like to start by encouraging RP more than shooting; yes shooting is fun and will be a major aspect of criminal interactions in the server; specially the ghetto but that does not mean limiting what can be creatively done / not done, especially in terms of entertaining, fun, and immersive RP experience provided to both sides and I'd like to push forward a mentality / environment that supports "No losses in RP" and have people within the gang care for RP situations that seem like a loss on their end as much as they care about RP scenarios where they think they are winning since at the end of the day the concept of RP itself is to portray real life actions that obviously includes winning and also taking losses, and given this is a game I would really like to make this an improved , fun experience for both sides , given I had also joined Grand RP not so long after it was released I got to experience the growth / changes happening in the server, I was a member of various gangs , high command at some, but mainly built the Training department for the FIB when I was first given the rank Head of Department for the FIB and that included a lot of RP , training , and IC interactions far from just the "shooter mentality" and I believe such experience if implemented correctly with the right people can push for change, that hopefully isn't only limited to the Bloods Street Gang, for instance I would create an interesting recruitment system for new members where their RP skills are tested and they are asked to engage in interesting RP scenarios / tasks given to prove "worthy" and end up becoming part of the organization as a real street gang would, I would also like to put an end to all forms of OOC toxicity between various sides of criminal and legal RP , and not by enforcing stricter rules that can potentially be broken but by promoting a better environment that is focused on healthy competition and roleplay aspects that are not being explored / used to their full potential, I would like to see / implement more diplomacy RP , gang meetings, agreements within the criminal underworld and not just a shoot on sight because you can, and as inevitable as it sounds and is bound to happen I would like to create a fair balance between RP and shootouts overall, I would also like to take over the gang to prevent another power vacuum from happening, and also get easier, more accessible communication abilities to both the administration in charge of criminal organizations and the leaders of other gangs who on a OOC level should have no rivaly / hate and worth together to try and improve things from everyone's end (Leaders / players / admins) since there is a lot more to win compared to what you lose in a scenario like that.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization:
Starting by a more complex recruitment system where more RP is involved and peoples RP capabilities are tested , also more RP events hosted (completely IC) for instance inviting gangs for a gang meetup where we agree to not to bring guns and start to try working on more behind the scenes RP and agreements aside from just hate and rivalry where IC rivalry could still be enforced but diplomacies could also happen, I'd also like to create more interesting scenarios for Law Enforcement beside your classic "we have a hostage, leave the circle" at a store robbery and instead have more day to day RP scenarios that gives Law enforcement things to do other than just shooting / going through arresting procedures, and without setting those up (scripted events / agreed on) and just have those happen organically and become the "normal" for interactions with criminals. I'd also like to limit OOC interactions and make sure people understand and draw a clear line between what is I.C and what is OOC and understand that IC interactions, whether negative or positive contribute to the RP environment of the server as a whole and I'd like people to be more immersed into the characters they portray and the environment around them in RP.

Jeremy

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Jeremy
  2. Your age: 17
  3. Time zone: EST
  4. Average online per day: 6+
  5. Your Discord: Jeremy.#7920
  6. Your Nickname: Christopher Rhodes
  7. Your ID: 5169
Additional information
Leader of Blood Street Gang
I previously worked for the Federal Investigation Bureau for roughly three months under Director Alicia Rodriguez's supervision. As a result of this, I've had a lot of involvement with each and every criminal organization. As a result, I understand the different problems and scenarios that certain law enforcement officers love and despise based on probable roleplay or persistent toxicity directed at them for no apparent reason. I'd want to be the head of this Criminal Organization because I don't support OOC toxicity in any manner, and I know that the most recent Blood was notorious for its toxicity. If that happens again, I'll give warnings in the future, which will result in kicks because it violates the server TOS. I want Bloods to be known as a group that encourages roleplaying and strictly adheres to the rules. Because the Saudi Royal family is not an always well-respected family on the server, I would be willing to leave the family and start over with no family or a different family in order to avoid supporting conflicts of interest between friends or groups of people when issuing warnings or removing people from the organization.

I've been a member of the Bloods Street Gang for about a month now and was within Marabunta for about 2 months possessing a Command position and I've observed that there are a lot of changes that can be done as a group and with the people that join. Everyone in the organization should be held accountable for their actions, regardless of their status, position, or proximity to me. This implies I want to head a credible organization that includes people from all walks of life. Respectable does not imply that we will not battle every group; it does, however, imply that we will not be toxic to other organizations, that we will respect their judgments, and that we will not be poisonous to other organizations just because they are against us and at war with us. I don't understand why we should be toxic, regardless of how toxic the other organizations are. There can be some disagreements, but toxicity causes the organization to lose its cohesiveness and become disliked by everybody, including the staff and players.

With my background, I want to have a good time RPing and have other players enjoy playing inside and against our Organization. If I am elected leader, I want the Bloods to be regarded as a recognized RP organization on the server, with numerous events planned. I won't just host while we have a warning and wait to see what happens if we lose it. I don't expect that, and I want to arrange events on a bi-weekly basis for all gamers to enjoy, as well as maybe participate in some fun activities with Law Enforcement Organizations. Hopefully, if I become the head of this Organization on this server, I will be able to influence the perception of specific individuals and groups as members of Saudi Arabia. I am aware of the family's reputation, and as a result, as I previously stated, I am willing to leave the family for the leadership of this organization in order to demonstrate my commitment to not supporting the concept of conflict of interest simply because a group of people are my friends or members of my family. I want to be a fair leader that makes smart judgments and enjoys roleplaying with everyone on the server. Those who join the group and decide to help me in the best way possible to support a reputable organization on the server will be rewarded with promotions and other leadership roles if I become a leader and support RP. Those who do not support excellent RP will not be rewarded and will be relegated to lower levels; they will also not be the cause of a gang's disbandment and will not be held responsible for particular acts they cause.

Finally, if I am chosen leader on the same day, I will be able to recruit around 50-60 individuals that are interested in joining Bloods and have played the server for a long time and have expressed an interest in Criminal RP, as well as they truly KNOW how to Roleplay and are not OOC toxic. They'll help me and the other High Commands assemble in establishing a recognized and respected organization on the server.
- Assuring that everyone who joins this organization will be held accountable for any of their acts; they will be warned, then, if necessary, kicked if they clearly exhibit an unwillingness to roleplay.
- Increasing the severity of punishments for people who disobey the server's rules and engage in particular acts that are classified as OOC toxicity.
- Hosting events that aren't only for the purpose of removing a warning will foster good RP as an organization, and I'm hoping to enhance engagement with other groups, including state organizations. I want everyone to have the opportunity to engage, therefore this includes people who are part of families or who are new to the server in general and are simply seeking a good time.
- Incorporate internal policies. I'll bring in a similar notion that Alicia had when she was Director of FIB, which enabled some circumstances to not occurring at all.
- Introducing an application procedure for recruiting will most certainly restrict the number of new players, which might cause difficulties inside the organization and bring us into trouble. They must have a complete awareness of the rules, past RP experience, and maybe some criminal RP experience.
- We will use the Forum Ghetto thread for the Bloods regularly and not just for montages but, for fun roleplaying scenarios.
- Make a reporting channel, this means that all reports must be forwarded to High Command/Command and before a response or anything is done and if the report is accepted Higher-ups must know or it can result in termination from the Organization.
- Make a "3 Warning" strike system and depending on the severity of the situation it can vary from certain things having the wait worth of 1-3 strikes. It will be a possibility to have an instant termination possible depending on the severity of the situation resulting in them receiving a strike.
- I will create some type of reward system for those who support Good RP to encourage them to continue what they're doing.

Last edited:

Ski

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL Connor

2. Your age 23

3. Time zone GMT+1

4. Average online per day 2hr I would pick up the activity

5. Your Discord Ski#9416

6. Your Nickname Ski

7. Your ID 1705

Additional information

1. Leader of... Bloods

I have ran gangs in different servers and I think with the effort I could turn blood into a nice RP street gang, I have over 12year experience in RP, crazy experience running a group isn't new, I will make sure my members are up to the server standard before joining the said group, provide the good RP experience for them as a leader enforce the rules, but most of all have fun with it myself, when it comes to joining the group, all rules would have to be followed, If I were to take on this group, I would ensure it is running to the standards of the server.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

I would study my recruits before inviting them ensuring they know what is what, also have my leadership set up, with solid people, that will be able to enforce the members to stay in check, not only that, I may be able to get people over here with me to help me with the group, one thing I can say is if I get this group, I will be putting effort into it, and work with my handlers to ensure everything is going good..

if you have any more questions you can hit me up on discord.

Brian Dejigalo

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL Connor

2. Your age 23

3. Time zone GMT+1

4. Average online per day 2hr I would pick up the activity

5. Your Discord Ski#9416

6. Your Nickname Ski

7. Your ID 1705

Additional information

1. Leader of... Bloods

I have ran gangs in different servers and I think with the effort I could turn blood into a nice RP street gang, I have over 12year experience in RP, crazy experience running a group isn't new, I will make sure my members are up to the server standard before joining the said group, provide the good RP experience for them as a leader enforce the rules, but most of all have fun with it myself, when it comes to joining the group, all rules would have to be followed, If I were to take on this group, I would ensure it is running to the standards of the server.

I would study my recruits before inviting them ensuring they know what is what, also have my leadership set up, with solid people, that will be able to enforce the members to stay in check, not only that, I may be able to get people over here with me to help me with the group, one thing I can say is if I get this group, I will be putting effort into it, and work with my handlers to ensure everything is going good..

if you have any more questions you can hit me up on discord.
This man is a real leader trust me, he will bring some good light into the gang life!

Ballu Tau

Player
Player
Deepak saini
IST
14-15 hrs
Shadow391#2880
Ballu

Leader of Bloods

1. I have great leadership qualities. (As there are many members in gang many times it's hard to handle all of them at once i have a leaded team for 30 people and i can lead more with perfection)

2. As many new players join in gang daily but the things is missing the rule and how to rp as a gangster i am willing to teach by myself and i will create a team of good members who can train these new people in the gang

3. As far as i experience with other players in gang all members doesn't get a good chance to prove their self i willing to provide them equal opportunity to prove them to get in exclusive events.

My advice to improve gang rp is to teach the new players as they know less about gang stuff and many times broke many rules. so to all leaders of the gang make a separate team wich train new players.

Last edited:

Jibreel Anton

Player
Player
Information
1. Hossam
2. 18
3. GMT +3
4. 7-10 Hours
5. Jibreel#8808
6. Jibreel Anton
7. 7439

Additional information

1. Leader of :
Blood Street Criminal Organization.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation):

1-I feel my skills are particularly well-suited to this position because i have been leading a gang organization on another city and I am a high command in the family (Los Santos Syndicate).I've been leading War of business and other events. Also I know how to run legal event/gang events because I was in LifeInvader organization and in Marabunta Grande Criminal organization and I have lead events in both organizations and I know I have potential to lead this organization.

2-I’m excited about this opportunity, as it would allow me to lead one of the most powerful gang organization to the better and teach everyone in this gang organization the ways to have fun and make money the right way without breaking any rules, and treat everyone with equal respect.

3-As the leader of a highly commended organization, I would be obliged to lead with an example and make sure as a leader none of my fellow members will be left behind. Increasing the Roleplay element not only towards other people, but also towards each others would substantiate the importance of RP and would help me lead the gang towards the right path.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization:

I would be able to help the gang organization towards better RP situations by teaching them what to do at a specific situations and testing every member who would join the gang organization by making acted RP situations like a hostage situation and how to negotiate with an officer and what is right to do and what is wrong. And I would try to keep my eye on every member if he does anything wrong or if I get any complaints about him i would go to him and tell him what he did wrong and teach him what to do next time as this would help greatly with the organization RP and would create more fun for every citizen of the city either he was in a legal organization or an illegal organization.

Luka Vucko

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Luka
2. Your age - 24
3. Time zone - GMT +2
4. Average online per day - 6-12 (Depending on the day)
5. Your Discord - Ink#7085
6. Your Nickname - Ink Lovell
7. Your ID - 12555
Additional information
1. Leader of Blood Street Gang
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation) Because I've been an Underboss in the same organisation for 2 months, I've done most of the organisation, leading, recruiting and community work in Bloods and I had no warnings given in any of the events I've been leading ( and all of them are 95% success rate ). I think a Leader position should have the stated characteristics, rather than have other people do it for you. In the last 2 months most of higher ups of Bloods were just doing turfs.
I would do the entire organisation of the gang on another level as I'm a perfectionist myself and I really make sure all the flaws get fixed as soon as possible. I got a lot of people who would back me up on this application. I would like to be more open about it in interviews and say more about myself and every single person involved in ex Blood Street Gang. I also do technical work outside, I've made multiple quizes that would test out people who join so we know who's where and how they would handle each situation, just so things like warnings don't happen.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. I think street fights that happen 24/7 shouldn't be happening as they are. I think having less events that are bigger scale, maybe an event that is only active at some time where the street fights reward you bonus money for robbing other gang members or something like that. Currently Ghetto is a chaos and I think it should be controlled in some way (not entirely, but in some way). Also, when I was in Bloods, we got raided by FIB and we managed to defend the raid for the first time on this server, but we still lost resources even tho we killed every single person. I think raids should only work out the way Fort Zancudo works for gangs. If you don't get your stuff in trunks, you don't get out, instead of just taking from warehouse with one button and no matter how it ends you get it anyway. Gangs need more leadership respect, stronger and better structure, and not having just higher and lower roles, but specific roles that would give people their meaning (ex. Turf players would have their own role, recruiters/leaders their own role, sprayers etc.)
Information
1. Your name IRL - Luka
2. Your age - 24
3. Time zone - GMT +2
4. Average online per day - 6-12 (Depending on the day)
5. Your Discord - Ink#7085
6. Your Nickname - Ink Lovell
7. Your ID - 12555
Additional information
1. Leader of Blood Street Gang
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation) Because I've been an Underboss in the same organisation for 2 months, I've done most of the organisation, leading, recruiting and community work in Bloods and I had no warnings given in any of the events I've been leading ( and all of them are 95% success rate ). I think a Leader position should have the stated characteristics, rather than have other people do it for you. In the last 2 months most of higher ups of Bloods were just doing turfs.
I would do the entire organisation of the gang on another level as I'm a perfectionist myself and I really make sure all the flaws get fixed as soon as possible. I got a lot of people who would back me up on this application. I would like to be more open about it in interviews and say more about myself and every single person involved in ex Blood Street Gang. I also do technical work outside, I've made multiple quizes that would test out people who join so we know who's where and how they would handle each situation, just so things like warnings don't happen.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. I think street fights that happen 24/7 shouldn't be happening as they are. I think having less events that are bigger scale, maybe an event that is only active at some time where the street fights reward you bonus money for robbing other gang members or something like that. Currently Ghetto is a chaos and I think it should be controlled in some way (not entirely, but in some way). Also, when I was in Bloods, we got raided by FIB and we managed to defend the raid for the first time on this server, but we still lost resources even tho we killed every single person. I think raids should only work out the way Fort Zancudo works for gangs. If you don't get your stuff in trunks, you don't get out, instead of just taking from warehouse with one button and no matter how it ends you get it anyway. Gangs need more leadership respect, stronger and better structure, and not having just higher and lower roles, but specific roles that would give people their meaning (ex. Turf players would have their own role, recruiters/leaders their own role, sprayers etc.)

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
1.DeAndre_DuMont / Id 3180 / Abedin81#5859
2.Jay_Balenciaga / ID 7627 / JAY BALENCIAGA#1593
3.Jibreel_Anton / ID 7439 / Jibreel#8808
4.Bill_Dior / ID 8381 / Slime#0115
5.Christopher Rhodes / ID 5169 / Jeremy.#7920

The following players are invited to interview for Leader of Bloods at 6pm Server Time 6/15/2020.

Applications for Leader of Bloods are now CLOSED.

Simon Brown

The Professional Snitch
Player
1.DeAndre_DuMont / Id 3180 / Abedin81#5859
2.Jay_Balenciaga / ID 7627 / JAY BALENCIAGA#1593
3.Jibreel_Anton / ID 7439 / Jibreel#8808
4.Bill_Dior / ID 8381 / Slime#0115
5.Christopher Rhodes / ID 5169 / Jeremy.#7920

The following players are invited to interview for Leader of Bloods at 6pm Server Time 6/15/2020.

Applications for Leader of Bloods are now CLOSED.
No offense kevin but no shot and who?

Last edited:

Simon Brown

The Professional Snitch
Player
But on real note the leaders will nearly always be shit if choosen by admins as most admins dont spend any time with players in the gangs and if it was a democracy not only would members respect the leaders more and listen to the rules, instead of a random guy who might of never run a org or never been in gang hc but it is what it is. As previous members of the gangs would know who are good players and who break rules.

But anyway gl to the new leader of bloods.

Last edited:

Nicky

Player
Player
But on real note the leaders will nearly always be shit if choosen by admins as most admins dont spend any time with players in the gangs and if it was a democracy not only would members respect the leaders more and listen to the rules, instead of a random guy who might of never run a org or never been in gang hc but it is what it is. As previous members of the gangs would know who are good players and who break rules.

But anyway gl to the new leader of bloods.
Dude is spittin fax though.

Lil Tee

Probably banned knowing me
Player
Connor
BST
12+ hours
Welshy#9527
Tasha King

1. Leader of...
FIB

I want to be the leader because I feel like ill bring a strong group of members.
I know I will able to lower the crime rates in Los Santos.
I was high command in an illegal gang so I know how they do things in the ghetto and ways to prevent it, also was head of MD so I can handle the pressure of running an organization.

I'll have weekly/monthly meetings talking about crime rates and the illegal gangs, ill make sure to have people getting inside information on these illegal gangs to get an inside to see what they will be doing so I can get my members ready for whatever they decide to attempt. I'll have FIB agents patrolling areas where crimes have been committed to makee sure it is safe for civilians to walk around and not have to worry about getting shot at for just walking to the 24/7 store.

M

Moe King

1. Moe King
2. 18
3. Eastern
4. 12+
5. Mo$#7388
6. Moe King
7. 9836
Additional information
1. Leader of FIB
2. I want to be the leader of FIB because I have a lot of experience working with gangs. I have been a higherup in a few gangs. I know how to lead I can help take FIB in the right direction by recruiting new people to give them a better experience in the city and something new to do. I can work with gangs, other legal orgs and admins to create RP events with prize pools that me and my family (OTF Only the family) can provide. Since I have worked with gangs for so long I know how they operate and I can bring crime to a all time low in the city. If I become leader of FIB I can really help grow FIB and change their image so that others will join to find a new side of rp in the city.
3. Creating more rp events like drug trades between gangs or gun trades where FIB and other legal orgs show up to stop the trade. Also events like hostage situations where a gang has a leader of a high family as hostage and FIB has been tracking the suspect for a while and hunts down the criminals finds the location where the hostage is kept to retrieve the hostage. Also FIB can function like FBI Irl by building a case on gang leaders and getting a warrant on high profile gang leaders and members to send them to jail.

Quado Razzi

Player
Player
Information
1. Emilio
2. 16
3. European Standard Time (EST, GMT+1)
4. 4-7 hours
5. Quadrazi Man#4939
6. Quado Razzi
7. 6303
Additional information
1. Leader of... FIB
2. I am currently working in the SAHP and want to form new friendships and relationships between SAHP, FIB and several other organizations. The law-enforcing organs have to be stronger together fighting crime and that is what I want to achieve. I also have lots of experience leading groups in games and in real life.
3. More talking with each other and sharing information of several kinds. Also no use of OOC information (metagaming) and working more together with other institutions.

leonid

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL-leonid
2. Your age-16
3. Time zone European
4. Average online per day 6h
5. Your Discord Leonid#0198
6. Your Nickname leonid roterdam
7. Your ID 8457
Additional information
1. Leader of... im not leader for now
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation) i want to help the city help for a bigger roleplay on the server and caching criminals
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. to not rush, do slow rp without ruining make the agents to be like rl

CrimsonLegion

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Tommy
2. Your age: 25
3. Time zone: BST
4. Average online per day: 6-7 hours
5. Your Discord: Legion#5160
6. Your Nickname: Ragnar Hotchner
7. Your ID: 8141
Additional information
1. Leader of... FIB
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
i. To improve the reputation of the FIB, currently the FIB is a laughing stock. I aim to improve this and have the FIB working hand in hand with other orgs with no issues.
ii. I have been in LSPD for two months near enough and I've seen my fair share of chaos. My position in LSPD was Captain of training and recruitment. I then left to explore the other options and orgs. I believe my experience and position in LSPD gives me the backing and foothold I would need in order to create order within the FIB.
iii. The position of Director of FIB holds a lot of weight and i can handle that pressure. To organise and control an entire department is immense pressure. With the right team anything is possible. Its just a case of making sure that team knows their place, knows what to do and how to do it.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization: I would lead with an iron fist meaning that the people in my department would HAVE to know how to do their job. As FIB you are the top brass. People should be looking up to this org. I firmly believe that with the right motivation and right training that the FIB can and will be the best its been. Events can be organised to increase moral and create RP for everyone in the city.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom