Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

FluffyFingers

Veteran
Leader of unofficial org
Information
1. Your name IRL Daniel Barnum
2. Your age 32
3. Time zone PST
4. Average online per day 6-10 hours
5. Your Discord DB#9669
6. Your Nickname Fluffy Fingers
7. Your ID 5662
Additional information
1. Leader of... Marabunta Grande - I am the current Leader of Hood Rich family
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
1- Most of my family is in Marabunta. I have provided them with at least 30 members
2- I am active and am qualified to lead an organization. I have several years experience leading groups in games and IRL
3- I will grow Marabunta to new levels. My family is proof of that - see Hood Rich
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. I would like to keep this under wraps until any interview. First thing would be to institute a policy that knowledge of city rules and ghetto rules is REQUIRED for entry

Last edited:

Wyzim

Player
Player
1. Real name:- Mohammad Wasim
2. Age:- 19
3. Timezone:- IST +5:30
4. Average online time:- 9-10 sometimes 12-14
5. Discord ID:- wyzim#8801
6. Nickname:- Wyzim Takahashi
7. ID:- 13696

Additional Information
1. Leader of (Family) Syndicate
2. I want to be leader of this organization because
-> Provide experience and fun time for new players and make it fair for everyone
-> I really like this gang and I would like to lead everyone so that we marabuntas can comeback to be at the top. I have experience in leading many groups and teams in games like csgo,valorant etc.
-> Prevent gang members to abuse the system and create new opportunities for RP.

3. My advice would be roleplay organization should get more recognition and should be strict in terms of RP rules. A gang should act more like a gang then just a hired mercenary.

Last edited:

Pearson Herrera

Player
Player
1. Damon
2. 24
3. GMT +1
4. 6-8
5. DMonzz#7488
6. Pearson Herrera
7. 158
Additional information
1. Past Director of FIB, and Current Leader of The Saudi Royals
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? I have a lot of experience in both Criminal and Legal Organisations. Since the server has come out I have been mostly Legal, running and being in FIB. I believe that my current experience in Leadership and Assets in the city would put me in a great position to run the Gang in a extremely successful way. In other cities I have been a higher up in one of the Largest Gangs in the server which was extremely structured and well ran. In this city I would like to Grow the Gang Scene and bring some of the Gangs up to speed with other Powerful gangs in the city.
3. I would focus on providing a good structure to the Gang and focus on the criminal activities providing good RP to the server, rather than just going killing in the Ghetto. I believe Gang RP have a lot of potential and having a well ran Gang would provide good opportunities to the City and to Legal Organisations.

abharan

Player
Player
Information:
1. Abharan Gupta
2. 19
3. GMT+5:30
4. 5 - 6 hours
5.Abharan#7426
6. Ravi
7. 13369

Additional information:
1. Leader of Marabunta
2. i) Because i was already a part of gang and i love the gang and wanna help improve it.
ii) Because I wanna make marabunta as the best gang and also make a good environmentt for gang members.
3. By helping gang members giving right info as well as being strict when need to.

Medo Maroc

💔leave me alone💔
Player
Information:
1. Maks Rodionov
2. 16
3. GMT +2
4. 5 - 6 hours
5. GodElite#9173
6.Antonio Battleray
7. 17

Additional information:
1. Leader of Marabunta
2.I want to become a leader of this gang because i am really into RP. I play on Grand RP every day.Also i was an admin on this server,and also was an admin of Russian servers for about 3 month I can invite some people to this server. Also i am ready to create some Rp situations and events
3.So i will have a lot of trainings. Also we will learn rules in special time,because i don’t want to be punished. As i have huge experience in RP,i will give my gang my experience, and we will have fun together

Last edited:

FRE3Z1NG

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Luka
2. Your age 17
3. Time zone GMT+4
4. Average online per day 9-10, maybe 11 hours
5. Your Discord !FRE3Z1NG#9456
6. Your Nickname Freezing Fillety
7. Your ID 10676
Additional information
1. Leader of Marabunta Grande
I want to become a leader of Marabunta Grande because I have a lot of experience in Organizations. I was leader of many organisations on other servers. Despite of this, I had famous RP server in my country, so I can invite some people to this server. We can create RP situations, rob stores by following the rules and other.
I will teach members rules, if someone do not know. Also I will train them in shooting. I will never let them to break RP and general rules. In this case, violator will be punished. We will share our experiences each other and create real RP situations.

Last edited:

JayJay Lee

22nd Sheriff of Blaine County
Player
1.Justin Lee
3.GMT+2(Germany)
4.8-10 hrs
5.General_Lee90#6490
6.JayjayLee
Additional information
1.Marabunta Grande
I want to become the leader of the marabunta so that I can give the marabunta a new shine, and I want the marabunta to grow in size and, above all, in strength. And I want something to change in the ghetto except for the constant change of leaders

I would like to significantly improve the RP in the gangs and I also want more RP to take place in the events such as hostage-taking or Store Robs

Maisa_Costello

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Luke
2. Your age 18
3. Time zone +3hours
4. Average online per day 6-7 hours
5. Your Discord Maisa#0286
6. Your Nickname Maisa_Costello
7. Your ID 8801
Additional information
1. Leader of... Marabunta Grande
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation) 1) i have da team of many people that will rule the ghetto very well, 2)also i have a team of Turfs and if i will be a leaderthey will win all the turfs 3)i have been a leader on many other servers and i know how to deal with this.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. in this server in gheto there is a very Low RP and no one is playing fear RP when i will be a leader my fraction will always play high RP at least.

Deej woo

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name Adrian Jordan
2. Your age 16
3. Time zone east
4. Average online per day 6- 10
5. Your Discord aj#9016
6. Your Nickname Deej Woo
7. Your ID 2562
Additional information
1. Leader of Marabunta Granda
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)I want to be leader for this gang because role playing the gang life is fun I want to make more events like big hostages situations etc. I was deputy leader for Dwayne and gev but for gev I had no say so I couldn’t really do anything and the plans I had for Mara was really cool and if you let be leader you as an admin will be able to see really cool events that I plan to make and the people that will my deputy leader will be past vice like don the knows what there doing.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. What I plan on doing is making an rank called elite seven and anyone can get that rank it’s just about how much work your willing to put in and how much you are willing to put in to be in Mara. The people I will be recruiting are people that are role playing and not gonna play around and if you make me leader I promise that Mara is gonna take over turfs and the best gang in the city.

centsfc

Player
Player
Information
1. Christian
2. 16
3. EST
4. 10+ hours
5. Christ#6063
6. Chris Woo
7. 954
Additional Information
1. Marabunta Grande
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

1. I want to be able to create a gang that can actually do smthn other than sitting in hq all day.
2. Having fun while taking things serious is something that I would be able to provide.
3. I just really like the color blue.
3. Organizations should make everyone feel welcome and close, so that they can work better.
A leader should be someone who is commited to help their members out and push them to be the best.

Last edited:

David Barnes

Player
Player
1. Adriaan
2. 19
3. GMT +2
4. 6+ hours
5. AdriaanMcWise#805
6. David Barnes
7. 3622

Additional information:
1. Marabunta Grande

-> I have a lot of experience with leadership in the past, even now I help lead the Barnes family. We have been looking for a good gang for us but are having a lot of trouble finding one thats organized and where people actually speak English. I can make a well-organized gang that doesn't just mass recruit and has a high standard of roleplay.

-> One of the things I like most about this server is the events. As a family we get to do some and it's always a great amount of fun, I always lead the events with the family and would love to do the same thing with an organization.

-> It would allow me to create more roleplay situations with the police, other gangs, families. I don't just want meaningless fighting all the time, I would like there to be a bit of a story.

3. The first thing I would always make sure of when recruiting people is that they can understand and speak basic English. If you can't speak any English at all then there is no way you can roleplay on this server. As a leader you also have to be an example of how to act, if you break rules and are toxic ur gang members will do thesame. If anyone does break the rules / is toxic u should also be strict and punish them for it. That is the only way they will learn.

Another way to improve the roleplay would be to create some relationships with different families and organizations; maybe be in contact with a corrupt cop, sell weed seeds from the submarines to a certain family, weapon deals, ...

Also when there is a store robbery actually do some decent negotiations so there is at least a bit of roleplay involved and it's also fun for the cops. Because what I notice now is a lot of gangs just have a hostage and there is like 10 people standing around the police negotiator yelling things and it's all just really unorganized.

Last edited:

v1echo

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...

Name bailey winwood
Age 19
time zone BST
Hours on 8 hours
Discord name V1ECHO#9326
Nickname Jack Getaway
ID 8281

leader of Marabunta Grande
I want to be leader of marabunta because...

I have been in marabunta before and have had high rank and have peoples trust but left because of the old leader.

make people understand the rules if they are new or old players.

I have also taken the gang threw events and kept people in line. but being fare to the people in the gang like handing pay outs and only
putting the gang money in equipment we are needing.

I will always be on to support and help with the gang in any way it is needed.

I will be giving advice to people people that are in the gang or coming in and speak to every/most player in the gang to see if they have understanding. To the new players that will come across i will ask them if they know the rules of rp and if they don't i will tell them all the rules so they have no excuses if they do not comply with the rules.

M

Moe King

1. Mohammad
2. 18
3. Eastern
4. 6 hours+
5. Mo$#0063
6. Moe King
7. 9836
Additional information
1. Marabunta Grande
2. I am currently a member of The families the strongest gang in the city with very low numbers. I know why they are on top I know how they are on top and I can use that to help bring Marabunta to the top. I know one of the higher ups in Marabunta at the moment and I know what they lack. They have no structure, they don't know the rules of the ghetto, and they have no organization.
3. I think the biggest problem with the Marabunta's is the lack of structure and people who don't know the rules. If I became the leader I would run it like the families is run. Very strict rules all members in the gang would have to learn the rules of the ghetto. Attend all events to help the gang prosper. Not just run around in the hood like headless chickens and lose gun fights in the ghetto.

Austin

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information
1. Your name IRL : Srinidhi Iyer
2. Your age : 21
3. Time zone : GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day : 10Hours (max 12)
5. Your Discord : FLK IYER#0926
6. Your Nickname : Austin Matthew
7. Your ID : 11372
Additional information
1. Leader of Stolen God's Family (Got it to no.38 from no.112)
2. I want to be leader of this organization because
- I have been in ballas for a month now, and I know how things work and I know I'm the right person to lead Marabunta Grande and get it on top.
- The second thing is RP, there is no RP happening at the most of the times, its always just killing.
- I got numbers, i got more than 100 waiting to join the gang to make it come on top.
3. I would let the RP go first then the killing, as a leader I would push them to involve in more roleplay. One more way to improve the Roleplay in the Gangs is to have a contact with others Gangs, make them allices or Have a talk to them before the street fights, Store Robbery and such. I have experience of leading a family of 100+ members in it, Leadership is not just about ruling people or ordering around. it is ensuring every member of the gang understand the rules of the server and follows it and making sure they give more importance to roleplay than just firing around killing people. Leadership is also ensuring events against the state or other gangs are smooth where no rules are broken, Leadership is about mentoring the gang members, training them appropriately, ensuring every members enjoys what he does in our gang..

Last edited:

Jordan

Player
Player
1. Jordan
3. EST
4. 8-10 Hours
5. Dofzii#8688
6. Jordan Toppin
7. 4757
Additional information

2. I would like to be the leader of this organization because I have made many connections during my time in Marabunta and it really made a tightly knit community. I would like to get the organization back and running again so that others can also experience that level of bonding and make some friends and connections just like I did when I was in Marabunta Grande. The second reason is that recently, I have seen one gang organization that has been dominating that ghetto, that being the Families. I would like to make things interesting again and to give them some competition. Lastly, I would like to make Marabunta Grande an organization that is able to properly communicate with all of its members. When I was in Marabunta, a lot was not getting done since the leader was not properly communicating with the gang members. This miscommunication led to a messy and unorganized gang. People were running around and violating many rules of the ghetto and organization. If I get leader I would like to clean things up and right a tight organization that abides by all server rules yet still provides the opportunity for a fun experience.

3. In order to improve roleplay level, I suggest making those wanting to join the gang take a short quiz that requires them to apply their knowledge of the server rules. If they pass this test, they must undergo a period of supervision from trusted higher ups in the gang. This will reduce the chance of them slipping up and breaking a rule. If they do, they can be taught from their mistakes and punishment. I would also like to implement a gang initiation of some sort. Possibly running a few tasks and donating a small amount of money to the organization. This will create a unified gang that will be a force to be reckoned with.

Pablo Ali

Blocked
Blocked
1. Ali
2. 22
3. UK
4. 4+
5. Yung Ali Gaming#8642
6. Pablo Ali
7. 1329
Additional information
1. Leader of Marabunta
2. I want to be leader of Marabunta as it would allow me to expand on RP situations as me and my family already conduct fun RP situations with the state orgs. I also want to bring stability to Marabunta as the old Marabunta structure was quite unorganised. I want to have the chance to lead a criminal org as I have a ton of experience as both legal and illegal. I was Deputy Chief of LSPD so I have a good understanding of state rules and criminal rules as I was a higher up for Vagos. Due to my past experience as Deputy Chief I am able to lead a large group of people. Also, I have a clean admin record and ensure all my guys follow rules.
3. My advice for improving roleplay would be to ensure all guys who join marabunta understand the basics of RP and city rules, especially the ghetto rules. I would ensure that any situations marabunta are in are at the highest standard of RP. Ensure that marabunta isn't just a gang that goes around in the ghetto KOSing everyone. Run RP tests with the newer members of the gang. I have more ideas but would like to mention it in the interview if I am selected.

Don Phonso

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Donny
2. 18
3. BST
4. 6-12 hours
5. clappeddon#5369
6. Don Phonso
7. 212

Addition information:
2. One reason I would like to be leader of this criminal organisation is I believe I could be a great leader. This is because I do great rp and I know how to run a gang. I was vice of Vagos when it was running smoothly and I was a huge part of keeping the gang in order and giving my leader ideas on what to do. Furthermore, I have great knowledge on the gang life and good knowledge in state organisations which I can use greatly to my advantage.
Another reason is I believe I could be a good leader is I have been in this city since day one. This means I know how the server runs and I know what to do and what not to do. I am dedicated to this server and If I get the opportunity to become leader I want myself to be well known as one of the best leaders of an organisation. Not only for RP but for being the gang who lasted the longest and who was on top.
The last reason I believe I could be a great leader is I am very experienced in rp due to being in other servers and doing other RP situations in all kinds of organisations on this server. Recently I have been taking legal orgs hostage everyday with my family the mandem. We do this because we want people to have fun doing rp and not getting dm in ghetto all day long. I have been in FIB, PD, NG, All of the gangs and now I think it's time for something bigger. This leader role sounds perfect to me.
3. As fun as it is going round ghetto and getting into fights, I will not have the only purpose of joining my gang to do that. My gang will have a good level of rp and if they cannot roleplay sufficiently then I will start removing people. My plan is to get a good amount of numbers who know rules (they will be asked before invited) and once I feel we are strong I will introduce a small rp quiz which involves rules and rp situations and how to do them correctly. We will do as many store robberies and hostage situations as we can so people in legal orgs get to have fun aswell as us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom