Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Bedel Shawty
Suspect ID
21853-6884-3222
Date of violation
Jan 26, 2023
Time of violation
13:23
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InCVfv24dW0

Özgür

Player
Player
There is no need to prolong the forum by sending a message. I will take hamdi on holiday for 1 month in bursa jimer hospital is the best, she will stay there as my guest for 1 month Let's see who are the people she cursed without actually knowing. xd
ozgur_31.png

HATES

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐧
Player
Mesaj atıp forumu uzatmanıza gerek yok. Hamdiyi bursa jimer hastanesinde 1 ay tatile götüreceğim en iyisi orda 1 ay misafirim olarak kalacak Bakalım kimmiş gerçekten bilmeden lanetlediği insanlar. xd
ozgur_31.png
I offered a face-to-face meeting once, but I realized that I was blocked. You're funny and funky.

Sıfır bir setinde değilsiniz kanka biriniz cio biriniz özgür biriniz savaş değil kendinize gelin.

Melo ElChavo

Player
Player
what are you talking about, bro, we're above you tomorrow and I achieved this success in 1 month, don't talk to talk, go and eat your warning

HATES

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐧
Player
sen neyden bahsediyorsun abi yarın üstünüzdeyiz ve ben bu başarıyı 1 ayda elde ettim konuşma konuş git uyarını ye
Kanka konudan biraz mahrum kalmışsın sanki ne anlatıyon sen hala oyun içi mücadele etmeye çalışıyorsun. Biz istemeden sıralamaya giriyoruz. Düşmeye çalışıyoruz. Boş zaman kaybısın allah için kaybol.

Zessyy Pluxury

Player
Player
Approved

ID 21853 will receive a punishment for Mass RDM, Gen 3.1 and 3.2
All offtopic-FL-Toxic comments will receive a forum warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom