Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

slackz

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Matthew
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT+1
4. Average online per day: 8+ Hours
5. Your Discord: LLJW#9999
6. Your Nickname: stackz NinthStreet (Ingame)
7. Your ID: 43802

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I would Like To Become An Admin, Because I recently Switched from FiveM. And I used to be an admin in a fair few servers on there.
2. What are your strengths? Time management, and awareness.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? My greatest weaknesses, Is Not Succeeding In Life.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes, 100%

Last edited:

Lane Stevens

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL= Raymond King
2. Your age= 47
3. Time zone= EST.
4. Average online per day= 8+ Hours
5. Your Discord= DragonFly#9872
6. Your Nickname= Lane Stevens
7. Your ID= 25057

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? = I have been in the city for almost 2 months now and I have been thinking about joining the staff team for quite a while now. I believe I could help out more and give back to the community in a better way if I undertook this responsibility. i believe you should pick me due to my maturity and how I would fit within the staff team. I am very active and have many skills in which would help me within this potion I am also willing to learn and change to better suit this server. I am also highly active on pretty much from early EST hours. I am very competent and know how to stay calm and collected at all stressful times
2. What are your strengths?= My strengths are that Im mature, as a business owner IRL i have many years of experience in dealing with people and situations. I'm a fast learner and I'm willing and eager to learn.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?=My weakness is that sometimes i overthink things. I always strive to make the right decisions in everything i do.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?=YES
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)=I have no businesses

Benny WEST

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Ronaldo
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: Server time
4. Average online per day: 9 Hours
5. Your Discord: Flamez#3849
6. Your Nickname: Benny West
7. Your ID: 7324

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?: I want to become and admin to help people out in there every day questions and make sure they know what to do and not get lost in this amazing city of Grand and reading there question in my opinion its fun like it gives me enjoyment like reading a book of some sort and in my opinion admins are the backbone of the city so I would love to help them out. hope you enjoy reading this

2. What are your strengths?: Patience Kindness Courage and ability to learn other kind of Knowledge

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?: My weakness is seeing someone getting accused of something that they might not of done

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?: Yes i will happily leave RP if you need me in any sorts of way.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?: (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) I do not have a businesses anyways so Yes gladly {: :)

SanthoshOP

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL
SanthoshOP
2. Your age
3. Time zone
Time zone in India
4. Average online per day
5-7 hours max
5. Your Discord
Santhosh#3709
6. Your Nickname
Sai Santhosh
7. Your ID

Additional Information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?
Want to grow the server and help all the people and basically to Say I know almost all the rules I was Admin in Indian server Like the Xtreme India Role Play server Owner(Rishab_Shetty) One of your admins. I have experience as an admin and would be an asset to your team and Basically admin is managing which I like do it. Tell New Playes about Rules and all
2. What are your strengths?
patience
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
some times i will loss the patience but i will try my best to keep the patience level, that it
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes I will
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes I will

SanthoshOP

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL
SanthoshOP
2. Your age
3. Time zone
Time zone in India
5-7 hours max
5. Your Discord
Santhosh#3709
6. Your Nickname
Sai Santhosh
7. Your ID

Additional Information

Want to grow the server and help all the people and basically to Say I know almost all the rules I was Admin in Indian server Like the Xtreme India Role Play server Owner(Rishab_Shetty) One of your admins. I have experience as an admin and would be an asset to your team and Basically admin is managing which I like do it. Tell New Playes about Rules and all
patience
some times i will loss the patience but i will try my best to keep the patience level, that it
Yes I will
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes I will

Andy Lemon

MedKit Forger
Player
Reviewing Above, will post a list of accepted peoples soon.

Congratulations to all of these people. Thank you ALL for applying.

0V3RK1LLC0M4ND0#5029
Salvatore19#6094
Hizzy#2222
2708SujjiYT#9860
Emberz#4706
DragonFly#9872
SgtSassy#0831

INTERVIEWS WILL START AT Thrusday July 22nd 19:00 SERVER TIME. PLEASE LET ME KNOW AHEAD OF TIME IF YOU CANNOT MAKE IT.

Last edited:

Itachi God

GOD
Player
Information
1. Paras Gupta
2. 20
3. GMT +5:30
4. 13-15 hrs
5.ESL_ITACHI#1251
6. Itachi_God
7. 11006

Additional information
1.I know all the efforts made by admins and devs to make a server this big and clean but some players come and make the server reputation low so I want to make sure that everyone is following the rules and want to help the server grow by giving my services also I m very passionate for this kind of work to manage and server people
Sometimes there is a delay in the response so I want to give my time and work to the people on the server
First when I joined the city I was PD officer then I become fib and deputy leader of ballas so Ik all the rules and everything

2. My strengths are
I know how to talk to players cause I come from the corporate sector
I know to handle pressure and time management
I know excel and I m a quick learner
I accept my mistakes and learn from it
I have some previous exp from india/s biggest RP server (Legacy India)
I have spent more than 2 months on the server so I guess I can help people properly now

3. My weaknesses sometimes I get carried away when other people are wrong and don't listen to me but I m working on It

4. Yes I will leave the RP life

5. I don't have any business right now but if I have in near future I am ready to sell it

Bala Fox

Bala Fox
Player
1. Sabin Siwakoti
2. 23
3. (GMT+5:45)
4. 8 hours
5. Bala #1111
6. Bala Fox
7. 22077
Additional Information
1.I want to become server admin because i am well known about the roleplay Rules and regulation. I have experience on FiveM server which i own. I have some programming skills through i can help server to develop. I myself is now studying on topic Computer Application through which I can help server developers to develop server technically also. I am well known in Gamming community of My country i.e Nepal.
2. My strengths is i can communicate with almost every one in server in different language i.e English, Hindi, Nepalese etc. As i said before i am a technical related guy i can go through many problems and issue that developers as well as players are facing and can provide the solution for them.
3. I can define my weakness main is i cannot give more than 9 hours for now it may decrease after 1 year because i am gonna complete my studies.
4. Yes, of course i am ready to leave Rp life.
5. Yes

Rohit Garg

RoyalisLiveYT
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information

Last edited:

Ron Davis

OG
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1.Saibal
2. 20
3. GMT+5.30
4. 7-8 hours
5. rondavis#3319
6.Ronn Davis
7. 24573

Additional information
1. I've been in the server since a long time now and I really like being here. I've been in EMS before and I have learnt alot. I am really professional and punctual. IRL I am a project lead and I take care of a team of 10, I have the knowledge and experience to solve problems of others and answer their concerns. I am fascinated with the work city Admins have been doing. I am really in awe of their support and I also want to contribute a little to the city as well. Being a part of the staff team and helping out everyone alongside with other admins would be a great pleasure for me. I always give 200% in what ever I do and I believe I can be a really good addition to the team.

2. I am a project lead IRL and have experience handling my team's grievances, their issues and solving them on time innovatively. I have experience IRL as well as in this city working with a lot of people and be a team player as well as a leader. I am a quick learner and do my best at what ever I do.
3. I am very punctual and professional and sometimes I expect the same from others around me.
4. Yes. I am aware that I might have to leave RP and I am fine with this.
5. Actually I don't own one and have no intention to buy one in the near future.

viishnu07

Player
Player
Information
Vishnu Chaurasiya
GMT +5:30(India)
5-7 hours(15:00 to 22:00-23:00 In game time)
Falsee#4447
Ban Jiblerian

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?​

I've been in this server for a pretty long time and was enjoying it but now I encounter minimum of 4-5 fail RP, RDM, VDM and DM etc. There are so many players who break rules and do fail RP. Sometimes it feels weird to call the Admins(Some of them would have known me by my IC name) again and again knowing that they have to manage more than 800-900 players at a time. As a person I understand how tough it is to handle so many problems and getting trash talked by the players so I just wanna be a helping hand to this growing community and will get to learn a few things. I want to be a helping hand to this growing community.

2. What are your strengths?​

Respecting Everyone and not loosing my temper while doing my job. Helping others with their problems in best possible ways and responding as quick as possible. Knowing my limits is best strength for me.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?​

Sometime I get mad on little mistakes but I understand that mistakes are there to be happen so I try to be calm and collective. It happens with me rarely.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?​

Yes, I will. As and Admin its my responsibility to manage server instead of Role Playing.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)​

As if now, I do not own any business. If I will, I'm ready to sell it.

Atharv Pandey

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Atharv Pandey
2. Your age 17
3. Time zone +5:30
4. Average online per day 6 Hours+
5. Your Discord Shin Chan#0001
6. Your Nickname Sophia Pandat
7. Your ID 16758

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I want become a administration to make everyone follow all the basic rules and listen to everyone's problem and solve them out right away, solve the problem of harassing ems employees and killing of them, make everyone happy with my work.
2. What are your strengths? My strengths are I love to help people and make everyone happy.i know many languages so i can help the citizens with that also
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?-I sometimes get Angry and depressed but it happens very very rarely.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? yes sure I am ready to leave my rp life to become a admin
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) i don't own any business.(if i had any business i would definitely have sold it to become an admin).

Nirjhar Black

Player
Player
Information
1) Nirjhar Mishra
2) 19
3) GMT +5:30
4) 10+ hours
5) Nirjhar#0007
6) Nirjhar Playboykillazz
7) 20646

Additional Information
1) I want to help and support the community by giving my best. I want to help to grow the server. I want to make sure there is proper, healthy & clean roleplay and no one goes against the rules. Make sure everyone is doing and maintaining proper roleplay procedures and following the server rules. I don't want to be bias and give punishment to every single person who break the rules. I want to minimize the toxicity and make a player friendly roleplay. I want to help out people who are in trouble and make sure everyone is enjoying the rp without breaking any rules.
2) I can handle situations peacefully, take healthy decisions, speaking multiple languages, respect each and every player and staff, hard worker that can help out the community.
3) I don't think i have one but frankly speaking everyone has a weakness.
4) Yes, for sure i can leave rp and become one because i want to create a healthy and clean environment.
5) I don't own or have a business so i think it's fine already.

*Note* : I can change my name if the administration thinks so. Thank You!

SIDBI

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL - Anshul
2. Your age - 20
3. Time zone - GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day - 10
5. Your Discord - SIDBI#7826
6. Your Nickname - Sidbi Kumar
7. Your ID - 13523

Additional information
Ans- I want to become admin cause i want to help people those who are new to this server and i love to help people. I joined ems to help people but i cant able to help so much people so im applying to become and admin and help every person who need admin help.
Ans- Communication skills , Patience , Honesty and i listen both sides first then i take decisions and i know English as well as Hindi. Can guide people nicely.
Ans- My weakness is sometime I cant able to understand accent cause im from different country but i try my best to understand.
Ans- Yes , i have experienced all types of RP be it Gang or official Org. Now i have nothing better to do other than administrate
Ans- I dnt have any.

Last edited:

ArmaanTakkar

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:- Armaan Takkar
2. Your age:- 18
3. Time zone:- +5:30 GMT
4. Average online per day:- 8-10 HOURS
5. Your Discord:- ARMAAN#4912
6. Your Nickname:- Armaan Takkar
7. Your ID:- 15262

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I want to become a admin because been playing this server for more than 2 months now and know how it works. Would love to be an admin.

2. What are your strengths? I love to socialize and meet new people. Know English as well as Hindi. Can guide people nicely.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses? My pc is my only weakness because it's outdated.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes, i have experienced all types of RP be it Gang or official Org. Now i have nothing better to do other than administrate

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) I don't have any business, I'm broke

Akash Vinod

Ex-Head of CPD, EMS
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information:
1. Akash.V.Govind
2. 20
3. GMT +5:30
4. 6-8 Hours
5. V G#7313
6. Akash Vinod | 17300
7. 17300

Additional Information:
1. I want to become an admin in order to assist the residents in the most quick and efficient manner possible.

2. My strength is that I work hard and am good in handling tough situations. I am good in my communication skills which further helps me in solving problems that may arise as an admin.

3. Assessing myself, I don't have any such weakness in me, but if you can consider that I cannot be in the city for more than the above mentioned time, that can be taken as my weakness.

4. RP life matters a lot to me but if I must leave that then sure, I am ready to leave my RP life behind.

5. As of now, I don't have any businesses under my name so that's that.

Jayson Tatum

Player
Player
Information
1. John Papanikolaou
2. 17
3. GMT+3
4. 6-7 Hours Ingame,24/7 discord
5. Killspree#2108
6. Giannhs Fasoladas
7. 48401

Additional information
1. Because i want to really help people have the best experience out there with my previous experience,also i think that doing that will get me evolved.
2. I am really consistent and serious on my work,i am really patient and i am really friendly.
3. I am usually getting anxious
4. Yes i will
5. Yes i am

iamFrosTy

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL
Somenath Chandra
2. Your age
25+
3. Time zone
GMT + 5:30
9 hours
5. Your Discord
FrosTy#0399
6. Your Nickname
iamFrosTy (Forum Name)
7. Your ID

I have been more than six years into roleplay and always loved the community and people. I am more focused on doing something for the new people so that their experience does not get hampered. Also to make sure those who spread the bad experience, break rules, create toxicity and all should stay away from others.
I am good at talking and convincing people. My strength is my calmness and I deal situation keeping myself cool. I am also a good listener, like to listen before commenting and I have experience is development of discord Bots. I am a professional developer in Python and have done some development in FiveM before.
Being kind to someone is not always good. People take advantage of it and I have experienced it.
Yes
Yes

whyapac

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Roy Brown
2. Your age: 21
3. Time zone: CST/CDT
4. Average online per day: I usually average around 4-6 hours per day. The only time I play less is on Fridays and Saturdays where I will usually peak around 4 consecutive hours due to work.
5. Your Discord: whyapac | Troy#5276
6. Your Nickname: Troy Brown
7. Your ID: 27176

Additional Information

I've been enjoying my time on the server and it shows with my daily activity. I feel there's a desperate need for diverse fresh-faced admins with new outlooks and different personalities. I'm wanting to become an admin on GrandRP because I feel that I'd do an excellent job at handling player disputes both in-game and on the forums because not only do I have a very good knowledge of the server rules, but I have copious amounts prior experience working as an administrator for other communities.

I've "dealt" with people before while working as an admin on other servers and I know how to defuse a tense situation and make an ethical and logical determination when necessary. I'm very empathetic and I can look at both sides of an argument and see each person's point of view. I am mature, level-headed, and I don't let my emotions get in the way of doing a job. I have great diction, great writing skills and good people's skills. I believe all of these are necessary and helpful strengths to have as an administrator who is very people-oriented. I'm also a very fast learner and catch onto new concepts quickly.

I am not too familiar with how the admin commands work within RageMP or how they may work on GrandRP in specific. I would have to be shown how to do all of the in-game commands once or twice that is necessary to do admin work.

I've had a pleasurable roleplaying experience and I think I have done enough and seen enough to leave roleplaying behind and focus solely on admin related work. I've worked for Central Hospital as the Head of MD, a Dean of EMS, and now presently as a Lead Psychiatrist. I've been Chief of Staff for the FIB and I've been apart of a few gangs. Every experience I have had was uniquely fun and interesting but I feel the best way for me to give back to the server is to become an administrator. I'm more than ready and committed to leaving behind RP in order to do so.

I presently don't own any businesses. It's a non-issue.

Bucky Rich

Player
Player
1. Krish Patil
2. 17
3. IST
4. 10hrs
5. Bucky#9067
6. Bucky Singh
7. 12933

1. Many people in this city specially the new ones are found breaking rules and so i want to make sure the dont do so and make this city a high quality. I want to make people like this city and stay in this city for even if u have to face consequences as I have stayed in this city for long time. I want more and more people to get justice and come forward and report people more and not feel making a forum is difficult. I want to clear this thinking in their head.
2. I don't fall in other persons words and listen to that person but take decision on my own what i feel. Except on the situation where a group decisions have to be made.
3. I dont have many weaknesses but my electricity might make me weak.
4. Yes.
5. I dont have one so. Yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom