Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shubhi Jeager

Player
Player
My personal information
1. Shubham Singh
2. 21
3.IST
4.14-15hr
5. Shubhi Naughty ✓#0928
6. Shubhi Jeager
7. 14971

Additional information
Because i really like to help players,help new people guide them through basics stuff .Punish people who deserve it and overall to
help this community
2.Time management, Decision making, speaking multiple language, and i was also an admin in SIRP (south indian roleplay server) so i almost know all the rules of administration.
3. I usually focus more on the details and I am also very sensitive person (Little things make me angry, but when I am on duty, I always concentration.
4.Yes, I am 100% ready to leave RP life to become an admin.
5.Yes, I am ready.
Thank You

Phoenix Saint

Player
Player
Information:

1.Prakash Pargadu
2. 23
3. GMT +5:30
4. 6-7 Hours
5. PHOENIX#8959
6. Phoenix
7. 25761

Additional Information:

1. I want to become an admin so I can help people to have good rp, to make sure that no one go against or break rules. Being a part of the staff team and helping out everyone alongside my fellow staff would be a pleasure and I want to give my best.

2. My strength is that I work hard and I am calm so can handle any situation. I always stick towards one goal and never do anything unless I achieve it. I respect each and every person

3. Sometimes I will loss the patience but I will try my best to keep the patience level down.

4. Yes

5. As of now, I don't have any businesses under my name.

VevZ

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
2. What are your strengths?
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
1. Vyom Kholia
2. 17
3. IST (Indian Standard Time) GMT+5:30
4. 5 Hours
5. VevZ#0009
6. VevZ Saint | 26337 |
7. 26337

ADDITIONAL INFO:-
1. I am curious too learn new things as its my first time being an admin somewhere. I really like to communicate with people and hear their problems so that i could try to solve it out by putting my best efforts. The main reason is just that i want to let people know that Admins are their friend and there role is to guide them in this city.

2. I dont have a dozen of strengths but here are some which I have discovered yet:-

• I love to hear people. Cuz it helps me in discovering a way to help them out of their situations.
• I can tolerate people to their fullest because i am a chill minded dude who loves to help others by any means.
• I learn things quickly which helps me in grasping new knowledge a quite faster then others.
• I dont really like to showoff my things to others which is kinda a strength to me as it helps me be myself.

3. Weaknesses, oh yea there are a lot in humans and i do have some which are:-

• Sometimes i have exams which will disturb my admin schedule and i will have to someday or the other miss a day in city which is quite bad when getting this great job.
• I DONT EASILY TRUST. yup i consider this as a weakness cuz the innocents suffer a lot when they are questioned too much. (its kinda rude to them)
• I do have other weaknesses but havent discovered yet in the city .....the more i play the more i'll get to know them. •_•

4. Yes, sure because there no fun when we just enjoy for ourselves. The real enjoyment I get is by helping new players.

5. Well its not a question to me because I DONT OWN A BUSINESS. So its obvious that i will leave or sell my business in near future if i get one.

Last edited:

Ben10

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
1. Ankur
2. 20
3. IST
4. 14+
5. 608 | Ben Mackaliser#6228
6. Ben
7. 38530

1. I want to help new people in the city and let them know all the rules and regulations they have to abide by.The people who break rules in the city i would punished them if they deserve it and tell them the correct way to handle the situation. At last i want this community to grow and take GRAND RP to another level.
2. Creative thinking.
3. Taking all things personally.
4. Yes
5. Yes

Paul William

b̶l̶o̶o̶d̶s | BAJRANG DAL | PAUL LASSAN | EX FIB
Player
Information
1. Debashis Das
2. 17
3. India (GMT+5:30)
4. 8 to 9 hours
5. Debashis Das#6969
6. Pink Jension
7. 12915 Additional information :-
1. I wanted to become a admin to have a no toxicity of anything fail rp in the city and to help citizens to free from fail rp or someone who spoiling a good RP situation
2. My strengths are I can be online more than 9 hours and I have good RP and I know how to get a solution to a problem, and I can speak English, Bengali,hindi i know multiple languages... and am a good listener too.
3. My greatest weakness is that i am a bit nervous type person whenever something interview (irl) or someone asks anything to me i gets like in my brain i think like will i say it is it correct ? or is it wrong that time a gets very much like a bit depressed
4. Yes, Iam ready for the journey
5. yes

Har Hunter

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL-Harut
2. Your age-24
3. Time zone-GMT +4:00
4. Average online per day-4-8 hours
5. Your Discord-Reyman#5524
6. Your Nickname-Har Hunter
7. Your ID-1121

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?- i want to try myself here as assistant for and help newbie players in server ,
2. What are your strengths?-i will listen two part of sides and decide the right way
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?- i am emotional
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?-i want to be assistant only dont want get admin
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)-yes , but really only want to be assistant not a admin.

Jonathan Thomas

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Jonathan
2. 23
3. ADT (GMT-3)
4. 5-7 hours
5. Jonathan Thomas#8351
6. Jenny Smith
7. 30692

Additional Information:
1. I will like to become an admin because i want to be part of the team that helps bring positivity into the server. The server is a very fast pace growing one and with the amount of new players we get everyday it is not a surprising fact that people tend to get lost and overwhelmed with the server. I would really love to be part of the team that helps out the new players and show them the best way to go about this server. I am also not forgetting the OGs in the servers knowing fully aware that they understand the server rules, i will want to help make sure that know one breaks the rules.
2. I am fluent in English and have a very good communication skill. I am patient with people and tend to give off a calm and relaxed voice
3. I really cant think of one but hope to work on it when i find it
4. Yes I will
5. Yes

Don Juliooo

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Pablo
2. Your age :23
3. Time zone: Pacific Time Zone
4. Average online per day: 5+
5. Your Discord: Esco Lavish#2243
6. Your Nickname: Esco Lavish
7. Your ID: 6799

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?:I'm level 53 I'm pretty experienced and I want to help grow grandrp community and it will be fun to trying something new. answering tickets and punishing people breaking server rules And helping people with noobie questions. , I'm familiar with a lot of rules in the server and I think I'm ready to take up on a position as admin
2. What are your strengths? : I'm straightforward , I can empathize , Responsible
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? I can get lazy, sleep alot
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes!
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) yes!

MartinWade

Player
Player
1. Pranav
2. 24
3. IST
4. 6-7 hours daily
5. CaptainLazyYT#0110
6. Martin Wade
7. 16682

Additional information
1. I've been in the city for 3 and half months and I see a lot of people who has needed help and never gotten it. I love helping others and why not start being a admin in my favorite city. and i would like to give it a try as a admin and help the citizens who doesn't know the rules and make a quality roleplay

2. My strengths are flexibility, teamwork, Respectful

3. Honestly being very stubborn is my greatest weakness , i cant giveup without solving it

4. Yes I will be ready to leave RP but it makes me hard, fine i would like to try and be a admin.

5. Yes I am ready.

Tyler Haze

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Marko
2. Your age: 34
3. Time zone: CEST
4. Average online per day: I usually average around 8-10 hours per day. Weekends 10+
5. Your Discord: Tyler Haze #7551
6. Your Nickname: Tyler Haze
7. Your ID:18997

Additional Information

I've been in the city for few months now , and I think Ive seen it all . I know all the rules since Ive been in high rank positions in legal and illegal organizations . I want to become an admin assistant to help out this city reach its max potential .Scipts are amazing , community looks good , there is just a lot of bloodthirsty gentlemen that need to be coreccted and led to right RP way . There are new citizens flying in every day , old ones bending the rules , tons of metagamers that need to be checked .
In all honesty , Ive been training people on ghetto and city rules, 10 codes and penal codes for months now , and I fell like its time to help in a global way , when ever and how ever u find it useful .
I have a lot of experience with people and hectic situations , before while working as an admin in other city I was able to handle loud blood pumping situations . I'm very empathetic and moral person . I can look at both sides of an argument and see each person's point of view. I am mature , 34y IRL , CEO of multiple companies, level-headed, and Im incorruptible. I have great diction, great writing skills and good people's skills. Im speaking several languages (English, German, Croatian-Serbian , Hungarian, Spanish)
My single greatest strength is the fact I know all the rules of the city and I can be used to assist making this city even more RP oriented
I am not familiar with admin commands within RageMP or how they may work on GrandRP in specific. I was never in an admin position in this city , but I'm a quick learner . I'm sometimes to good for my own good , witch can be perceived as weakens if left unchecked .
I've had a blast role playing as CO Leader of Vagos , high rank in Bloods and FiB . I'm still enjoying the position of a Founder of an un official organization , but I feel like its time to help out on a larger scale and give back to the community in a global way.
Yes , I can sell everything , not attached .

Last edited:

Bailey Brown

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Zlatan
2. Your age 14
3. Time zone gmt+1 eurpean time zone
4. Average online per day 8-12 hours
5. Your Discord Subaru WRX STI 22b#0001
6. Your Nickname Bailey Brown
7. Your ID 43004

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I want to become admin, because, first of all I love helping people and second, I really like discussing any Role play situation. I also like, helping all the players to get started or even to help them in big events, such as bank robbery.
2. What are your strengths? I speak multiple languages and I am most likely online in the morning when the players need help but there is no one to help. I'm a hard worker and patient with people.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? My weakneses is that I tend to be soft sometimes.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes I will.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes, I will.

Shane Muga

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
INFORMATION

1. Shaiden Attard
3.GMT+2 (european time)
4.8-10 hours per day
5.sxlentox#2504
6.Shane Reign

ADDITONAL INFORMATION

1.I would like to become an admin for the purpose of helping people and I would like to take something seriously.
2.My strengths are that I am very good at listening to both sides of a story, can multitask quite well, can be very welcoming and I tend to be very understanding.
3.My greatest weakness is that I tend to have a bad daily routine consisting of me waking up at 3 in the afternoon and sleeping at 5-6 in the morning.
4. Yes if it means i have to take it seriously.
5. I do not own a buisness so it won't be a problem for me.

Almighty Jynx

Blocked
Blocked
Information
1. Your name IRL : Gal Kalteneker
2. Your age : 16
3. Time zone : UTC+1
4. Average online per day : 6hr
5. Your Discord : Sneakyy Junior#4737
6. Your Nickname : Sneakyys Kid
7. Your ID 28686

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? To make a server better experience. And punish people who are not playing as they are supposed to play.
2. What are your strengths? Comunication.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? Writing thats why i will teleport to people who will need my help.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? YES, becouse i want to make a server a better place.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes.

Andrija Asovic

Player
Player
Information
1.Andrija
2. 17
3. GMT+1 European Time Zone
4. 7-10 hours
5. ASSKE#7373
6. Andrija Asske
7. 23836

Additional information
1. Because I want to try something new and i think I ve been playing on the server for a long time, even if i try to be an Admin, Im interested in how they work and i i want to make the server veryyy better!
2. My strength is great especially if i get this place (Admin) expect a lot from me..
3. When someone kills other for no reason (tramples them with a car) and if they touch my pepople, then i get very angry :/ I WOULD LIKE TO PREVENT THAT!!
4. YES i will, i want to try new things, IM READY!
5. Yes, no problem

wasabii

Player
Player
1. Ivorie
2. 24
3. CST
4. 12ish hours
5. Simp Queen#0013
6. Wasabii Morello
7. 35453

1. To help maintain/make the server the best it can be. To help newbies when they join the server, help those that have been wronged and help punish those who break the rules.

2. I'm super determined, completely unbiased, knowledged on all the server rules.

3. I believe my greatest strength is also my greatest weakness. I'm super determined and when i put my mind to something or start a task I want to see it through to completion.

4. Yes.
5. Dont have any :D

Last edited:

Captain Mark

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an a

True

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/thetrue27
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL : Suriya

2. Your age : 27

3. Time zone : GMT +5:30

4. Average online per day : 5-10 hours

5. Your Discord : True27#4296

6. Your Nickname : Mr. True

7. Your ID : 9400

Additional information

I see so many new people joining the city and they have no clue how to start. I want to help them by answering thier questions.
Many people do not read the rules of the city. I would like to guide them ensuring proper RP.
Been in the city for more than 60 days now, having in depth knowledge of the city I would like to share my knowlege to the citizens. Making the city most fun and engaging roleplay experience.

Having been in city for such a long time and served in organisation like EMS and Lifeinvader. I have very good knowlege how the city works. I was director of Lifeinvader I have vast knowlege of products , cars and property avaialble in the city. These information are useful in answering various questions citizens may ask. I am quick learner

My weakness is I am perfectionist. If things or not in order or systematic I do not like it. So I spend more time in making things perfect.

Yes

Yes.

I do not have a business, but I will be ready to sell the business if I acquire one.

Abraham Khureshi

Player
Player
1. Your name Surojit
2. Your age 28
3. Time zone GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day 8-9 hrs
5. Your Discord SurojitM#0966
6. Your Nickname Surojit
7. Your ID 22230

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I have been in this city for a while now i have been in most orgs. I would like to become in and keep up with the good work so far, when im in the city i find people breaking rules a lot and i know admins cant be everywhere so i would like join the team and give a helping hand
2. What are your strengths? Im good at dealing with situations and making sure we get the best possible outcome, im not bias so ill listen to both side of the story and take the perfect decision for both the parties
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? I'm good at managing all situations but if it gets hyped I tend to get angry
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? I don't have any

Definite Khan

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Ankit Arnav
2. 26
3. IST
4. 7hrs a day
5. imAnkiT#0424
6. Definite Khan | 20729
7. 20729

1. I want to become admin because I want to ensure people have a healthy RP experience in the server .To ensure people prefer roleplay over gunplay . I also have 2yrs + experience in RP so i too can suggest people how to react in any particular scenario facilitating them to give them a chance to solve their RP problems RP wise before giving server punishments . I also have experience in RP server Administration( 1yr+ exp) so i can easily identify bugs and can also solve RP problems easily upon reviewing both sides.

2. My strength is my experience in RP in administration. I have also been a part of dev team in Fivem RP servers . My role was designing vehicle liveries for WL jobs. So i can solve RP situations easily and at the same time help in finding bugs in the city

3. My greatest weakness is i give chance to people to solve the matter RP wise . I dont like punishing someone because i believe everyone is learning RP and its difficult to have a transition from GTA online to GTA RP. But yet if anyone doesnt follow RP rules m gonna punish them.

4. Yes i am ready to leave RP to become an admin

5. Yes i am ready to sell my business if i get any.

Jimmy Balenciaga

Life is Good 🕊️
Player
1. Your name IRL
- Aryan Lakra
2. Your age
3. Time zone
- India (GMT+5:30)
- 10 to 11 Hrs
5. Your Discord
- DriftKing#3653
6. Your Nickname
- Jimmy Balenciaga
7. Your ID

- To make sure no one breaks or go against the rules and to maintain the roleplay server as good as it is right now, and to give punishment to the people who break the rules and help new citizens in the server.

- Time management, Decision making, speaking multiple language, and i was also an admin in SIRP (south indian roleplay server) so i almost know all the rules of administration.

- I Can Get A Bit Annoying If Someone Doesnt Go My Way But Im Working On It

- yes, I Am Ready

- Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom