Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill Dior

Player
Player
1. Derick
2. 24
3. EST
4. 8+
5. Slime#0115
6. Bill Israel
7. 8381

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
I want to become an admin cause I feel like I'm at a point where I experienced every aspect of the game and can shed light to lead players into the right direction to make sure they follow all rules, also with my activity I feel like I can help other admins out during times some might not be on. Becoming an admin will give me a new motivation for the city and I kind of need a break from rp.

2. What are your strengths?
Optimistic
Caring
Patient
Understanding
Multitasking

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
Too Lenient at times but it really depends on who the character is and how they handle situations

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Absolutely

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
I don't own any so yes.

Tony Dundee

Tony Dundee
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Josh
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: AEST
4. Average online per day: 10 - 14 hours
5. Your Discord: Provokke#0001
6. Your Nickname: Tony Dundee
7. Your ID: 13216

Additional information
I want to become an admin to help the server and anyone with questions, I feel I will do well in the position as I am good with people and love helping. I have been a former FIB and LSPD and have been Administrator on 10 + Servers, I feel I will do great in the position and help change the server every step of the way. I will also be able to manage my time very well while being an admin.

Talking,
Typing,
Activity,
Multitasking,
Patience,
Understanding.

Anger, Swearing.

Yes, I am willing to leave RP Life to become an admin.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes, I personally do not have one but would sell it if I did.

Last edited:

Jay Higginson

Player
Player
1. Jamie Higgins
2. 19
3. British London
4. between 5 to 8 hours sometimes more
5. Jamie Higginson#4315
6. Jay Higginson
7. 26880

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? its a role i have enjoyed doing on other game such as ark survival and Garry's mod back in the day so id love to be an admin on my favorite game and favorite rp server. i know the rules of the server pretty well and i never break rp also im a guy who doesn't take sides so there will be no issues in terms of that plus i like helping people and i wanna make sure people are following rules so that everyone can have a good experience.
2. What are your strengths? like i said i was an admin on a few servers on games like ark survival and my strengths there were knowing the rules making sure people followed them even close friends i don't make exceptions i hear both sides of a story and ask for proof before i do anything in terms of punishment. also im a laid back guy ask anyone who knows me as long as you follow the rules and are respectful we will get along.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? my greatest weakness is probably being very stubborn and also if someone is pissing me off i tend to call them out but i have worked through that and now i stay relaxed in all situations i have managed this by working for a customer service job irl so its really helped me there.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? yeah im totally ready to leave the rp life to do something i enjoy doing as long as i can help people im happy
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) i don't own any businesses so that's not an issue.

Sleazy

Player
Player
Information
1. Telvin
2. 25
3. EST
4. 7
5. Sleazy#8845
6. Alonzo Harris
7. 9902

Additional information
  • I want to become a part of the administration to help improve communication in the crime or state department. I've been a part of Government USSS, FiB, and Blood Street Gang. With that being said there's a constant disconnect between a lot of the rules, some unfairly judged and some that need a different perspective. Having no association with any group (family or friends), my unbiased position would be a huge addition. I want to really improve the roleplay experience for existing players and players coming in being that I've experienced both sides of the spectrum.
  • Secondly, to be an administrative position on one of the most popular and fastest-growing servers has to be balanced with a large amount of humility. The ability to create a dialect with a player while having an unbiased opinion is becoming rare in many servers and that's where I stand out the most. Helping others is at the crux of what admins do and that's something I do for free and have been doing for over a year now on the previous servers I listed. I've seen too many admins sit and too many forums threads where the reporting player just gives up hope once the responding admin takes their sit or replies to their thread. There's this growing pit of us vs them spreading throughout the community and I want to help eliminate that notion. The notion that the administration is for everyone, not a certain group or person.

2. What are your strengths? Anything that involves actually listening to people and understanding their situation thoroughly. The number one thing players want in anything is to be heard and listened to while involved in a situation. Be it a thread report, admin sits in-game, or a personal request (something as small as: "where do I get a gun license" and so forth). Patience and open-mindedness are what I lean on the most in stressful situations.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses? I struggle with relying on people to handle situations. I feel as if I can get a stronger grasp on a situation or a project, but if it's in the hands of someone else who isn't more open-minded, the idea might not get across the correct way. Group task has never been a strong point of mine but I'm correcting it every day. I was previously a head admin on two famous FiveM servers which required (demanded) group cooperation so I attest my progress to that along being on a college university where most classes require group compositions.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes, I've achieved everything I wanted in both legal and illegal aspects and I'm ready to move on. On top of the tug-of-war I've been witnessing with an administration being for one side versus the other, I no longer find the RP interesting. So I'd rather improve the quality and come back to it in a better state.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Don't have one.

Victoria Margiela

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Victoria
2. 21
3. GMT +1
4. 5-7 hours a day
5. Vicksaur#2778
6. Vick
7. 21447

Additional information
1. I have noticed the server been growing alot lately so i been wanting to help out with the server and the people. And stop people from breaking the rules.
2. My greatest strengths are that im very patient with people and dont get very angry while dealing with people.
3. My biggest weaknest is probably that i sometimes have a hard time understand people sometimes cause english is my 2nd language.
4. Yes ill be ready to leave rp to become an admin.
5. I dont have one so thats no problem for me.

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information :
1. Gholam Reza
2. 24
3. GMT+3
4. From 5 to 8+ hours daily depending on the day.
5. Dr.LiLGhalom#1308
6. Bobby Margiela

Additional information :
1.i want to help out with the server , since the server is growing and more people are joining and most of them don't know the rules , punish the ones that are breaking the rules of the server.
2. my strength is that i know how to respectfully talk to people and being calm and i am not bias plus im really patient and if some one tries to take IC to OOC ill just ignore and block that person.
3.my weakness is that i cant be online more than 12+ hours a day.
4.Yes
5.Yes

Last edited:

vividswtich

Player
Player
1. Sebastien
2. 20
3. central
4. 5-6 hours maybe more
5. vivid-switch#7744
6. Levi jennings
7. 5917
I want to become an administrator because i have been in the city for a while now and have had alot of fun with all aspects of this server i love it alot and i want to help people enjoy it as well by helping maintain proper rp and rule following in this city. i know i will be a good fit for the job and will be able to do it effectively and correctly. I would love a chance at this an hope to be accepted
Im good with people and am good at diffusing escalated situations and very good at explaining to people how things work and how they are done. im a very quick learner and am willing to learn anything
maybe its not a weakness but im more of strict person when it comes to enforcing rules that are easy to follow and am not very nice with stuff like that
Yes, I will.
Yes, I will.

Jefe DeJefes

Player
Player
Information
1. My name IRL: Sharhad
2. My age: 25
3. Time zone: BST
4. Average online per day: 14-17 hours
5. My Discord: Abedin81#5859
6. My Nickname: Jefe DeJefes
7. My ID: 3180

Additional information
With the growing number of people in this city, i want to provide the other admins as much help as i can to maintain order in the city and make the experience enjoyable for everyone, the old and new players that join in.
I don't let things get personal and avoid choosing sides, i have great understanding of the rules and have seen both sides of the city (state and gang) even if one of them was short lived I have had enough experience to understand how things work and the issues that may arise.
My biggest weakness is my temper, i have a very short fuse and lose my cool very easily, specially if i am disrespected.
Yes, however when not doing admin stuff i might still RP with my friends just for old times sake( stay ic with name and how they know me to be)
Yes, don't even own one.

Anthony Pluxury

Player
Player
Hello. These are the people that have been accepted to become an admin assistant

Slime#0115
Avi#3450
Jamie Higginson#4315
Iquitbye#0090
Sleazy#8845
Vicksaur#2778

Congratulations to all of these people. Thank you ALL for applying.

INTERVIEWS WILL START AT THURSDAY, JULY 1ST 19:00 SERVER TIME. PLEASE LET ME KNOW AHEAD OF TIME IF YOU CANNOT MAKE IT.

vividswtich

Player
Player
hey so i wasnt accepted as an admin will i be able to apply again this is kinda all i want to do in this city atm

vividswtich

Player
Player
1. Sebastien
2. 20
3. central
4. 5-6 hours maybe more
5. vivid-switch#7744
6. Levi jennings
7. 5917
I want to become an administrator because i have been in the city for a while now and have had alot of fun with all aspects of this server. I have worked my way through the ranks of both sahp and fib and have become trusted and a reliable person to work with as i have been given high command positions in orgs i have been in. I have also done the same with gangs and know how both sides of the spectrum work and what each side is looking for when they engage in an RP situation. I have listened to lots of people and what things they want to see out of this rp server because lots feel thats its losing grip on that aspect. Like many theres some who have packed their things and moved or are about ready to, i want to help keep this citys greatness and make it in to a place where people can engage in proper rp. i dont want people expecting to call on the gods just to have a proper rp scenario, there use to be the unspoken bond of rp players to follow the rules and its seems that is slowly fading. Please i want to help in any way i can. I know i will be a great admin i just need a chance to prove myself i feel i can help make a change for the better of this city.
Im good with people and am good at diffusing escalated situations and very good at explaining to people how things work and how they are done. im a very quick learner and am willing to learn anything. I am very familiar with the citys rules and have been following them since day one. I always hear both sides and try to listen to any witnesses before i would make a decision. im very open minded and i always ask people if they feel im being fair and if they disagree with anything i have done and would ideally want both parties leaving the rp scenario happy or as at least agreed on the outcome of the scenario
maybe its not a weakness but im more of strict person when it comes to enforcing rules that are easy to follow and am not very nice with stuff like that. I tend to not have sympathy for people who are really rude and downright disrespectful
Yes, I will. this is all im really riding on since ive felt ive done what i wanted in this city as a citizen
Dont own anything like that shit i only have one car

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information :
1. Gholam Reza
2. 24
3. GMT+3
4. From 5 to 8+ hours daily depending on the day but nothing under than 5 hours.
5. Dr.LiLGhalom#1308
6. Bobby Margiela

Additional information :
1.i want to help out with the server , since the server is growing and more people are joining and most of them don't know the rules , punish the ones that are breaking the rules of the server.
2. my strength is that i know how to respectfully talk to people and being calm and i am not bias i wont be judging because i know some one or they are my friend plus im really patient with solving issues and i always try my best to be the best at what im doing and i understand people that English is not their main language because i live in a multi culture country plus my line of work is Manager of a programming company , so i deal with different people on daily basis , mad , angry , pissed and ect and im always calm and i know how to deal with them patiently.
3.my weakness is English is my second language only sometimes i stutter but it happens rarely.
4.Yes i am Ready to leave RP.
5.Yes i am.

Last edited:

Teddy bear

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1.Giorgi
3. GMT+2
4.9-13
5.Rubena#4795
6. Ruben

Hello. I will start by telling little about myself:
My name is Ruben I have been playing RP For 2 years now. I started on Georgian Projects, I have been in all Gov Organisation: LSPD, FIB, army. It was fun. then about 8-10 months ago i started playing Russian Grand Rp, where i leared about everything about Grand rp, i was in all gangs and mostly spent time playing bussines wars and fmaily events. I Know everything about grand servers.
2-3 months ago i started playing on engelish grand RP where i started in Ballas, and latly was i in FIB and probebly will still countinue in Fib for now.

1. I bealive that this server could be much different if it had good and trusted admins. this project has big if not huge opportunity to become worldwide and i want to Help with that. I match all requirements to become admin.
2.I can 4-5 languages: English, Russian, Swedish, Georgian. I will be able to translate many stuff in case of OC insults which happens in many cases. i have expirience kn programming and been admin/ soft chekker on other server
3. i trust easily, i can feel bad about punishment, look form their prespectiv which is also good and will help me.
4.Yes
5.Yes

Tyrone Williams

Player
Player
Information
1. Anthony
2. 17
3. EST
4. 8-16
5. rapify#8464
6. Tyrone Williams
7. 2233

Additional information
1. I would like to become an Admin because I enjoy helping people out with anything such as server question, basics etc... and I know a lot about this server. I have been here for a while so I understand how to work something. I can potentially empty the server out from cheaters, answer reports, punish the rule breakers and make sure everyone roleplays correctly. I used to be an admin here so I know to work things, handle situations and work things out with players. I also have good relationships with other Admins, such as Narek, Alex, Kevin, Mazhor, Kenny, Anthony ETC...
2. Fast typing, Fast response, Maturity, Good English, Can speak other languages, Fast learner, Listen to higherups, Good at handling situations, Common sense.
3. Can't be on much at night, Somewhat bad mic.
4. Yes
5. Yes

Ayden Williams

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Ayden Caliguiri
2. 16
3. Central
4. 16-19 hrs
5. GullibleDedShot#2058
6. Ayden DeCali
7. 6424

1. i want to help out with any rule breakers in the city and punish them to make sure they never rule break again
2. my strengths are that i can listen well and i can answer a lot of requests since i am not in an organization
3. my greatest weakness is that i interrupt a lot and i think im great at everything that i do even though i know i am not
4. yes
5. i do not own any

Krunal

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. krunal
2.21 years old
3.GMT +5:30
4. 6-7 hours per day
5. Parkar#1767
6. Malan Parkar
7. 23563

ADDITIONTAL INFORMATION :-
1. I want to maintain best RP in server. And helf new player for any ligal need . And punish who break server rules.
2. I have very calm behaviour that help me to talk everyone with calm.and This server is my passion that’s why I can’t bore with my work.
3.I bored very quickly but in that case I don’t feel bore because this job is my passion.
4. Yes
5. Yes

Jefe DeJefes

Player
Player
Information
1. My name IRL: Sharhad
2. My age: 25
3. Time zone: BST
4. Average online per day: 14-17 hours
5. My Discord: Abedin81#5859
6. My Nickname: Jefe DeJefes
7. My ID: 3180

Additional information

With the growing number of people in this city, i want to provide the other admins as much help as i can, to maintain order in the city by enforcing the rules of city onto all players and make the experience enjoyable for everyone, both the old and new players that join in.
I avoid choosing sides, i have great understanding of the rules and have seen both sides of the city (state and gang) even if one of them was short lived I have had enough experience to understand how things work and the issues that may arise. I can look at things objectively and provide a fair judgement as i have already done working as a HC in a state org and Leader of a gang. I understand Hindi and Urdu, which is a language a lot of people in this city are comfortable speaking, while i understand foreign languages aren't allowed it will help understand their side better giving them a chance to speak their native language. I am fluent in english and on most days stay online from 9am server time till the Tsunami and will be able to help out in between those times.
My biggest weakness is my temper, i have a very short fuse and lose my cool very easily, specially if i am disrespected, that being said i would never abuse my position as an admin. Another weakness I have is being too friendly/nice where people think they can push me around and get me to do what they want, which is however not the case and only seems that way cz i like to listen to all sides of the story to give everyone a fair chance. Lastly, I feel my time management skills could be better as i forget to attend IRL meetings and miss meals while im doing events and other jobs in this city.
Yes, however when not doing admin stuff/ replying to tickes i might still RP with my friends just for old times sake( stay ic with name and act like i always have around them, id never take part in any server activities as an admin).
Yes, don't even own one but if i did by the time i became an admin i would pass it onto a friend or my wife or sell it if they already have a similar business.

Harry Roy

Owner of the Death Note | Ex-EMS | Ex-USS SSA|
Player
Information
1. Sushant Zarabi
2. 22
3. IST
4. 7-8 hours a day
5. Sushant#9127
6. Panda Aretas
7. 13413

Additional information
I've been in the city for quite a while now and ive enjoyed it very much and now i want to help other players be it new or old enjoy this server too by making the server hacker free and punish those who don't follow the rules
I'm really good with people and also handle intense and escalating situations really well
sometimes i get mad if someone abuses or misuses their power or take advantage of their rights
yes
yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom