Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyrone Williams

Player
Player
1. Anthony
2. 17
3. EST
4. 10-14 hours a day.
5. rapify#8888
6. Tyrone Williams
7. 2233

Additional information
1. I would like to become an Administrator because I like helping out the community, stop rule breaks and make this 1k pop server good for people to play on. Getting this Administrator role will make me very happy, and I think I would fit good in the community. Many people know me as a “good” person and helpful. I would be mature to other players and make sure they have fun on this server. If players would ask me any questions, I would answer those and help out on anything. I used to be an Administrator on Rust servers and I know how to PC check people, and make sure they aren’t cheating.
2. I am Mature, Good Grammar, Good Spelling, Get Serious, Very Active.
3. Slow Typing, Kind of a bad mic, Joke around too much, Can’t be on at night much.
4. Yes.
5. Yes.

M

Moe King

1. Mohammad
2. 18
3. Eastern
4. 12+
5. Mo$#7388
6. Moe King
7. 9836

Additional information
1. I know the city is growing daily. I know all the new members have lots of questions and I have been in the city for a long time and I can answer all the questions they may have.
2. I speak good English. I have a lot of patience. I can work well with others. I can help and give the new players good in-depth answers and responses. I am also very mature lots of people know me in the city and everyone who truly knows me knows I am a kind and helping person.
3. Speaking my mind. I say it how it is and sometimes it offends people but I can usually hold back.
4. yes if needed.
5. yes I do not own any atm.

RyomenKen

BOORGIR!!!!
Player
1.Saadullah Tareen
3.PST
4.9 Hours+
5.Sukuna#0744
6.Ryomen Sukuna

1.I have been playing on the server for like a month and I have enjoyed a lot and I want to play with all the perspectives and help the grand community out people not following the rules and hold more events to make the people enjoy more on the serveri was an admin on a FiveM server so i think i will be able to handle the stress
2.My strength is that when i am determined to do something i will do it no matter what it takes and i am fair with everyone
3.My greatest weakness is that i break easily and fell bad for people who and being done wrong and dont get a chance to speak for them selves i care about people more than my self
4.Yes i have no problem leaving rp to join Staff
5. i dont own any business but i will sell them if i even have them

Xiley

XOXO
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
2. What are your strengths?
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
1. Satyabrata Palit
2. 21
3.+05:30 GMT (IST)
4.10+ hours
5. X1LEboi #3694
6. Xiley Walker
7. 24571

1. I have been in this server for a month now, i think i have enough experience in this city to qualify for an administrator role in the server. I want to provide quality RP to the residents of Los Santos and punish those who violate the rules.
2. Time management and Decision making.
3. None.
4. Yes i will be ready.
5. Yes i will be ready.

Jouj

Player
Player
Information
1. Hussein
2. 18
3. GMT +3
4. 6-10 Hours
5. Ash.#3333
6. Ashton Mikaelson
7. 6421

Additional information
I would like to become and admin to help the community out with questions they have and most importantly help people learn the rules of RP so we have a better reputation for new people joining the server with of course giving out punishments to people who ruin RP experience for others in the server because they don't want to learn.

My strength are that I am patient with people, hardworking and determined and a person who always sets goals for himself to improve. Another would be that I have been a part of both Legal and Illegal Organizations which gives me an edge when it comes to helping people and not being biased towards one side.

I would say Frustration can get to me sometimes but as I said I am always working on myself to improve.

Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes

Jay Higginson

Player
Player
1. Jamie Higgins
2. 19
3. British London
4. between 5 to 8 hours sometimes more
5. Jamie Higginson#4315
6. Jay Higginson
7. 26880

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? its a role i have enjoyed doing on other game such as ark survival and Garry's mod back in the day so id love to be an admin on my favorite game and favorite rp server. i know the rules of the server pretty well and i never break rp also im a guy who doesn't take sides so there will be no issues in terms of that plus i like helping people and i wanna make sure people are following rules so that everyone can have a good experience.
2. What are your strengths? like i said i was an admin on a few servers on games like ark survival and my strengths there were knowing the rules making sure people followed them even close friends i don't make exceptions i hear both sides of a story and ask for proof before i do anything in terms of punishment. also im a laid back guy ask anyone who knows me as long as you follow the rules and are respectful we will get along.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? my greatest weakness is probably being very stubborn and also if someone is pissing me off i tend to call them out but i have worked through that and now i stay relaxed in all situations i have managed this by working for a customer service job irl so its really helped me there.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? yeah im totally ready to leave the rp life to do something i enjoy doing as long as i can help people im happy
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) i don't own any businesses so that's not an issue.

Andy Lemon

MedKit Forger
Player
Congratulations to all of these people. Thank you ALL for applying.

Speed_XXI#8008
Gatz_ow#2443
badpigeon#8721
JOHNNY_DAN#1457
Jiki#7608
Prophet21#3779
Noli#5554
Sattvik#8963
GJR | HAWKEYE#9867
Ash.#3333
Jamie Higginson#4315

INTERVIEWS WILL START AT Friday JUNE 22nd 19:00 SERVER TIME. PLEASE LET ME KNOW AHEAD OF TIME IF YOU CANNOT MAKE IT.

maranello

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Luka Savic
2. 20
3. Serbia ( GMT +2 )
4. 8-12 hours
5. maranello#0301
6. maranello
7. 32915

1. I like helping people who need it and punish those who disrespect rules.
2. Excellent english, lots of time to spend on server, very fast typing, very friendly, a lots of PC and GTA knowledge, etc...
3. Just girlfriend and accent a bit.
4. Yes.
5. Yes, I don't have one tho.

Ghost Gev

Player
Player
Information
1. Gevorg
2. 16
3. USA NA PST
4.5-8 Hours a Day could be more at somedays
5.Gev#7777
6. Ghost Asala
7. 1147

Additional information
I already have some past experience in working as admin for a RP server like Carolina state rp . So my main work is providing support to the players facing any sort of issue or errors or bugs and guiding them to necessary steps. this 2 year i have been playing RP on servers and i have done almost all types of RP's like Cop, EMS, PDM, Mechanic, Business Rp etc. During this time i came across tasks on server wherein required a lot of backside work which the RPer being in the server don't know. Now i want put my experience in this side as well and contribute for benefit of the server from my side. Staff should be Fair with his work, Perform the given task on time so other staff can carry forward and do there things like helping out and other a lot of things that i could do if i become admin also admins Should not loose temper or gain advantage over his power when given. Server's reputation is because staff. so a mistake from your side can lead to bad image of server. so i promise i will not break rules and will help out do the tasks and all i mentioned . i will do my work professional because i had an experience being and staff exactly being the chief admin of the admin of the Carolina state rp.

My basic strength includes my RP Experience which I've gained since i stated playing RP and i am playing RP servers more then 2 years i have been in Russian server of grands and its gives me advantage . Decision Making, Communication Skills, Also i m thorough with all the rules. I'm active on discord alot. also i know how to fix bags or gliches so you can join the server if you can not do that.

my weaknesses that i can leave the computer any time because of IRL things but i promise if i have a give task to me i will finish it the do things i need to do.

Yes, I'll be ready to leave RP.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
I don't own one but yes.

Cyabru

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1) Kartlos
2) 16
3) GMT +4
4) 6-7 Hours
5) cyabru#9999
6) Lizi Georgian
7) 25473

1)bc I really like how the job sounds also I see a lot of RP break rules and I wanna help with that and I like helping people out especially I like to help those who are new to RP.

2)my strengths are communication with people solving problems between people and understanding everything easy and quickly.

3) don't have any that is part of this job.

4) yes I will.

5) I would if I had one.

Ron Davis

OG
Player
Information:-
1. Saibal Mitra
2. 20 years old
3. 5:30 GMT(IST)
4. 9 hours
5. rondavis#3319
6. Ron Davis
7. 24573
Additional Information:-
1. I want to become an admin to help out new people in the city by providing quality RP and clearing their doubts, punishing the ones who breaks the rules of the city, watching over the city to make sure that there are no rule breakers anywhere.
2. My strengths are time management, my ability to handle conversations, patience and and my ability to speak 3 languages.
3. My weaknesses are being too nice to people sometimes, even those who deserve punishment. But in this case of being an admin, no rule breakers will be taken for granted and will be punished.
4. Yes, absolutely ready to leave my RP life and to become an admin
5. Yes, I will be ready to sell my business to become an admin although I dont have one.

Zema Amore

twitch.tv/babyzemaa
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Zema
2. Your age: 30
3. Time zone EST
4. Average online per day 5-8
5. Your Discord saayria#5941
6. Your Nickname Zema_Amore
7. Your ID: 20479

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I like to help people and would love to help the community
2. What are your strengths? I like to go out my way to assist others and make sure they're okay
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? I work days and am mostly on during nightime EST into the late hours
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) yes

Jonathan

Player
Player
Information -
1. Yonatan Feldman
2. 16
3. Israel [IDT]
4. 6+8h hours
5. Jonathan.#9095
6. Jonathan Feldman
7. 36842
Additional information -
1. Make sure no one has broken the server rules and keep the server and players as it is at the moment and give penalties to people who break the rules and help the new people on the server
My strengths are a lot of experience PartizaN [server located in Israel] and time management and a lot of experience in decision making and also knows all the rules
3. My weakness is that I also rarely decide too quickly on penalties and evidence
4. Yes, I am ready.
5. Yes

moore

Player
Player
Information :-
1 Adab
2. 16
3. GST
4. 8 to 9 hours
5. Adab#9392
6. Jesse Lopez
7. 15885

Additional information :-
1. To ensure that no one breaches or breaks the rules, keep the roleplay server as good as it is right now, and punish people who break the rules and assist new server citizens. I also have a lot of experience in the legal side of the city, having worked in NG, SAHP, and Gov, so I'm familiar with the basic city rules that people struggle with.
2. Timing, decision-making, multiple speech and I do not hesitate to deal with a major situation
3. The biggest weakness is that I am with people, but it occasionally occurs.
4. Yes
5. Yes.

Last edited:

Sreeman Kejriwal

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL :- Sreeman Kejriwal
2. Your age :- 19
3. Time zone :- +5:30
4. Average online per day :- 7-8 Hours minimum
5. Your Discord :- Sreeman1203#5709
6. Your Nickname :- Kaleen Shellby
7. Your ID :- 24418

Additional information
I want to help the server grow, help people so they get a better playing experience on the server, punish people who don't follow rules and help people who are getting RDM , VDM , POWER GAMING , etc etc.
I have been in server for like 20 plus days and i have tried most of all player aspect which is getting robbed to getting in an organisation i have seen it all in between of all this i can say i have been through all ups and downs so now i want to experience the game from gods eye (i mean being as an admin)

2. What are your strengths? :- My strengths are management and dealing with people i can manage things very well and i have very good experience of dealing with people off all kind . I also work very hard for the task i have been given and i dont even have any anger issues .

3. What are your greatest weaknesses? :- Well my greatest weakness is sometime i trust people very easily but i have learned a lot of stuff bcoz of this on human nature.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? :- Yes I am

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? :- I dont own any business

Hanzo Versace

Player
Player
Information
1. Iman Maity
2. 23 (IRL) 24 (IC)
3. IST( GMT+ 5:30)
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information

Information
1. Your name IRL :- Iman Maity
2. Your age :- 23 (IRL) | 24 (IC)
3. Time zone :- GMT+ 5:30
4. Average online per day :- 10-12 Hours minimum
5. Your Discord :- LEAKWEEED#2597
6. Your Nickname :- Shukran Habibi
7. Your ID :- 19379

Additional information
I have been in server for like 30 plus days and i have been thorough most of all player aspect which is getting robbed to getting in an organisation i have seen it all in between of all this i can say i have been through all ups and downs now the new players have so many privilege to spawn their cars for free back then we didn't had so much of free opportunities, so now i want to experience the game from gods eye (from admins POV)
Leadership, Time Management , Situation Handling, Helping
My greatest weakness is very often i trust people very easily like I got scammed from trading my hard earned car to selling seeds i have learned a lot in between and now am able to read people and get to understand people's nature better.
Yes I am
I don't own any buisness sir/mam

NotBrandos

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL| Brandon Dennis
2. Your age| 22
3. Time zone| EST: Eastern Standard Time
4. Average online per day: 10-15 hours
5. Your Discord: KING Brandos #3977
6. Your Nickname| Brando
7. Your ID|28235

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I would want to become an admin because, I want to make the server a safe and fun environment for people to enjoy, by making sure people are obeying the rules , stop the negativity , and helping out anyone who may need help settling into the city.
2. What are your strengths? A few of my many strengths are time management, effective communication skills , excellent problem solving skills , highly professional , outgoing , exquisite people skills , and a exceptional team player.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? My greatest weaknesses Im working on are my shyness , being more open when around new people and being less self critical on myself.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes i will be ready.
Yes i will be ready if I owned a business.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom