Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Swagstar Gaming

Swagstar
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Darpan Shah
2. Your age - 23
3. Time zone - IST – India Standard Time: UTC+05:30
4. Average online per day - 5-6 Hours a Day could be more at somedays
5. Your Discord - SwagstarGaming#3127
6. Your Nickname - Swagstar
7. Your ID - 13331

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
I already have some past experience in working as staff for a RP server. So my main work and focus will be providing support to the players facing any sort of issue or errors or bugs and guiding them to necessary steps. Since past 2 year i have been RPing on various servers have done almost all types of RP's like Cop, EMS, PDM, Mechanic, Business Rp etc. During this time i came across various tasks on server wherein required a lot of backside work which the RPer being in the server don't know. Now i want put my experience in this side as well and contribute for benefit of the server from my side. Staff should be Trustable, Fair with his work, Perform the given task on time so other staff can carry forward the chain. Should not loose temper or gain advantage or misuse his power when given. Server's reputation is because of his staff! so a mistake from your side can lead to bad image of server. So i shall keep those points in mind and give my time and follow the rules.

2. What are your strengths?
My basic strength includes my RP Experience which I've gained since i stated playing RP. Decision Making, Communication Skills, Also i m thorough with the basic RP rules. I'm active on discord almost all the time so i can provide basic support over there.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
My greatest weakness is taking fair decisions over any scenario. Also playing RP for the whole day is again my weakness but I am ready to give-up over staff work.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes, I'll be ready to leave RP life if I have more amount of work load for the server side. Also in the free time I can play RP.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
Basically I don't own any business as of now so its not an issue for me.

**My Application was reviewed earlier and was selected for the interview but couldn't join the interview session due to health issues**

Rickyy Prada

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
1. Dillon
2. 15
3. CST (GMT-6)
4.5-8 hours
5. wAVVY#9796
6. Ricky Prada
7. 5870

1. I want to become an admin to keep this server to be the best server and to make sure everyone is following the rules and to keep it fair for everyone. I also would like to learn how admin stuff works so i can use it in the future. I have also seen people need help and havent gotten the help they need so i would help with that
2. My strengths are being able to pick up and learn things pretty quickly and i treat everyone the same so no one feels taken advantage of.
3. My greatest weakness is probably is i can get on the grumpy side if i have to deal with alot of not so smart people but if i take a 5 min break im fine.
4.Yes i would leave rp to become an admin
5. Yes i currently do not own any businesses.

Last edited:

Abraham Khureshi

Player
Player
IRL Surojit M
Age 27
Time zone INDIA GMT+5:30
Average online per day 8-9 hrs
Discord name Surojit#1124
Nickname Surojit
Id 22230

I want to become admin not to be bossy or just to kill time but I want to learn abt administration and help the players who keep on waiting for admins to reply and just loose hope on the administration and leave the RP and I just want to make the RP that players would love to play and respect the admins.

My strengths are that I can be a calm person for a very long time and I can understand and react everytime and I am good at listening to people and solving their problems

My greatest weakness is that I am compassionate to all and that becomes by enemy many times

I am ready to leave my RP life for the admin life

I am willing to sell my business for the admin tough I have no businesses

JAY BALENCIAGA

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
1. Jeremiah Santiago
2. 19
3. Est
4. 8-10 hours daily
5. JAY BALENCIAGA#1593
6. Jay
7. 7627

Additional information
1. I've been in the city for 2 months and I see a lot of people who has needed help and never gotten it also a lot of people would vouch for me as a admin. I love helping others and why not start being a admin in my favorite city.

2. My strengths are communication skills, flexibility, teamwork, Respectful

3. Honestly its not really that bad but I feel like I don't ask for help when I need it and try to do things on my own but I'm start to ask for more help when I need it now.

4. Yes I will be ready it will be missed I have had a ton of fun in the past 2 months but its my time to grown on and try and be a admin.

5. Yes I am ready, I do not have a business so this is perfect.

Jimmy Balenciaga

Life is Good 🕊️
Player
1. Jeremiah Santiago
2. 19
3. Est
4. 8-10 hours daily
5. JAY BALENCIAGA#1593
6. Jay
7. 7627

Additional information
1. I've been in the city for 2 months and I see a lot of people who has needed help and never gotten it also a lot of people would vouch for me as a admin. I love helping others and why not start being a admin in my favorite city.

3. Honestly its not really that bad but I feel like I don't ask for help when I need it and try to do things on my own but I'm start to ask for more help when I need it now.

4. Yes I will be ready it will be missed I have had a ton of fun in the past 2 months but its my time to grown on and try and be a admin.

5. I do not have a business so this is perfect.
big vouch for him

Krish Glockz

Player
Player
1. Krishnam Raju
2. 23
3. +5:30
4. 12-16 Hours
5. DEDSEC#6525
6. Krish Glockz
7. 19068

I Thing Its Time To Grow And That is the Only Thing I Never Tried In This Server Like I Played Admin Roles In Other Servers Though i would like to help the new players so they will follow the RP Rules Correctly so It Would be my honor if i became an admin

ill Be available for like 12-16 hours a day and i know some basics as im admin back in FIVEM Servers in INDIA

my weakness is i cant take it if some who never maintain timings

Yes . i can enjoy in free time right so no problem

i never bought a business so no problem

ArTi

Player
Player
1. Reem Ahrony
3. GMT+2
4. Can dedicate 10+ hours per day since i have no school, and no work.
5. RTO#9999
6. ArTi
7. 36540

Additional information
1. I want to become a part of the staff team because i really do enjoy helping new peoples and guiding them through anything they need, the server is amazing and i want to make sure none ruins other peoples experience, my goal is to make sure there's no rule breakers and that everything is going as should.
I'm sure i can help this community with so much stuff, im a creative person, im dedicated, and i got loads of stuff to bring into the staff team and overall into this amazing community, i might be new to the server, but trust me that you won't regret if you give me a chance.

2. When i join a staff team, or join a project, i dedicate 101% of myself into it, im patient, i can take many tasks at the same time (multi-tasking), there's many peoples in the server talking hebrew since big youtubers advertised the server, and i speak hebrew aswell. i can be active every day for 10+ hours, im creative, i treat everyone the same without favoritism, i managed big communities in the past so i have alot of past experience so because of that i know all the rules of administration.
3. My greatest weaknesses is that sometimes i can be too nice, for example forgiving peoples too fast, but even that doesn't happen very often, other than that i don't think i have more because im at a point in my life where i worked on my self and my past mistakes so i don't really have any other weaknesses.
4. Yes, i love being an admin and it's something i agree to take on myself.
5. Of course, i understand that this is a part of being an admin.

Last edited:

Issy

Certified Clapper
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Ismael but people call me Issy
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT +1
4. Average online per day: 8 hours 9. hours
5. Your Discord: ZE#0926
6. Your Nickname: King Shiro
7. Your ID 2787

Additional information
I don’t I wanna be assistant and answer the question that people have and help them understand the point of RP I wanna help admins to make the server an better place for everyone that is why I first wanna become an assistant admin and than if I do a good job I deserve an promotion I wanna start from the buttum and then become an admin
I am good in finding solution not every solution is an demorgen there are always other ways or explain the guy the rule and if there is an situation you need to only do the red name if it’s OOC but if it’s IC just keep your normal Id and look at the situation
It bothers me if someone is screaming in there mic but at the end I try helping them to fix it
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to
become an admin?
Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
No problem
(It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Last edited:

Eternal Flawless

Player
Player
1. Jeremiah Santiago
2. 19
3. Est
4. 8-10 hours daily
5. JAY BALENCIAGA#1593
6. Jay
7. 7627

Additional information

5. Yes I am ready, I do not have a business so this is perfect.
MASSIVE VOUCH

Lucyfer_Morningstar

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL :- Mohit Mohata

2. Your age :- 24 (IRL) 21(IC)

3. Time zone :- +5:30

4. Average online per day :- 7-8 Hours minimum

5. Your Discord :- Lucifer#7856

6. Your Nickname :- Robert Huntman

7. Your ID :- 25137

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I have been in server for like 20 plus days and i have tried most of all player aspect which is getting robbed to getting in an organisation i have seen it all in between of all this i can say i have been through all ups and downs so now i want to experience the game from gods eye (i mean being as an admin)

2. What are your strengths? :- Time Management , Situation Handling , Leadership

3. What are your greatest weaknesses? :- Well my greatest weakness is sometime i trust people very easily but i have learned a lot of stuff bcoz of this on human nature.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? :- Yes I am

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? :- I dont own any business

Teddy bear

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Giorgi Nikabadze
3. GMT+2
4. 6-12
5.Rubena#4795
6.Ruben Scaleta
7. 9354

1. i want to become admin because i think server needs more active staff, i hame big expirience in RP, playe on lots of servers, i have also played on Russian Grand Rp servers for months and know all the systems. i would deffenetly whould like to become admin so that server will have clean and enjoyable RP
2.expirience, i know how things work. i am able to look form others prespective very well which helps me make correct move.
3. as i said looking from others prespective but from bad side because i can also feel bad for them
4.yes
5.yes

Kai Schmidt

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Kyle Schmidt
2. Your age 31
3. Time zone Gmt+2 south africa
4. Average online per day 12+
5. Your Discord PowerAnimal - Schmity#7033
6. Your Nickname Kai Schmidt
7. Your ID : 8600

Additional information
I feel like the city needs admins who are here for the long term and the future of the city.
I also feel sometimes there are admins who dont put enough effort into the way they help people.
I know alot Rules about the city and im more here to help the city with new players and questions vers just trying to get tickets closed to make quota
i can sometimes get abit to pasionate about the city i play in and out speak more than a should about issues with in the city
Yes
yes

Max Dregon

Player
Player
1. Max
2. 14
3. Eastern Time (US & Canada)
4. 3+ Hours
5. maxdragon419#6645
6. Max Dragon
7. 25592
1. .I want to help the server help new people who don't know about the server i want to punish people from breaking rules like VDM RDM DM and I really like Some admin and i just want to be a admin like them
2. strengths are i am calm i can talk to people respectfully not disrespect players and higher Ups .And also i am patient.
3. .My weakness are i cant not be online for 24 hours or more.
4. yes
5.yes

Andy Lemon

MedKit Forger
Player
Congratulations to all of these people. Thank you ALL for applying.

Cheezecracker#7783 29001
DzonI54#4275 35241
SwagstarGaming#3127 13331
Surojit#1124 22230
DEDSEC#6525 19068
Lucifer#7856 25137
PowerAnimal - Schmity#7033 8600

INTERVIEWS WILL START AT Friday JUNE 18th 19:00 SERVER TIME. PLEASE LET ME KNOW AHEAD OF TIME IF YOU CANNOT MAKE IT.

Willow Raven

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Your Name IRL = Lazarus
Your age = 15
Time zone = Eastern European Summer time
Average online per day = Discord : all day, in game : 6 to 7 hours
Discord : Μπάμπης το gangστερακη
Nickname : Jack Hollow
Your ID : 7755

I want to become a admin to help the server and make it a safe place for newcomers in gta rp, without cheaters ruining their day
I believe one strength that I have is the way I talk and solve situations,
My weakness is that if someone is insulting me in many and offensive ways, I'll get mad and lose my temper yes I am ready to leave the rp life even though I had much fun and made many friends through Rp
I don't have a business, but if I had one, I would sell it

GJones

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information

1. Caitlin
2. 29
3. PST
4. 5-10 hours
5. Gatz_ow #2443
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Caitlin
2. 29
3. PST
4. 5-10 hours
5. Gatz_ow #
6. Gertrude Jones
7. 6352

1. I really enjoy this server and would like to help keep it awesome even if it’s just answering basic questions or thread posts.
2. I have great communication skills and am able to use common sense very easily even in conflict. I am also able to adapt and learn quickly to any situation.
3. there are some days I have limited time to be online, but the days I can be on I will make sure I work my hardest.
4. I would be willing to help as I can.
5. I don’t own any businesses so there’s no worries there!

Last edited:

Israel NinthStreet

Big Man - Israel NinthStreet
Player
1. James
2. 17
3.Gmt
4.3-6 hours
5.badpigeon#8721
6.Israel Armstrong

Additional Information
1. I am quite new to grand rp as you can see by my I'd however, I am not knew to to servers and have been playing for quite along time so I know the rules quite well. I would like to assist people who are knew to the city and stop them from breaking common rules. I would also like to help with gang rules as from experience I have realised many gang members don't really know the rules and break them constantly.

2. The strengths that I have are that I am very patient and can understand people who do not speak very good English. Also, I can be informal and formal when required.

3. My weaknesses are that I talk about to much which I am working on day by day.

4. Yes I am ready to leave to life and become an admin.

5.I do not known a buisness and I am prepared to not own one when I am an admin.

JOHNNY DAN

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1.Amjith.k.shine
3.GMT+5:30
4.7 hours
5.JOHNNY_DAN#1457
6.JOHNNY DAN

Additional info

1.To help more folks to chill
2. Bring up new players and guiding them with proper RP rule
3.my weakness side is little bit short tempered still i can manage it
4.yes
5.yes , and actually i dont have business to sell

Status