Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghost Gev

Player
Player
1. Gevorg
2. 16
3. NA
4. 8 hours
5. Gev#7777
6. Gev Mayla
7. 1147

1.i want to become and admin because i want to make the community better with me being admin and i want to help people and resolve problems that people have i want to make this server with out any hackers and rule breakers.
2.i am very hard worker and i can be online for long vent nights for anything that's needed and also i can help with almost everything even if you cant join the game.
3.i cant stay too long online but will stay if its something important.
4. Yes
5. Yes

M

Moe King

1. Mohammad
2. 18
3. Eastern
4. 8+
5. Mo$#0063
6. Moe King
7. 9836

Additional information
1. I want to become an admin to help the players in need and help make the server better.
2. I am very good at communicating and explaining things to others and helping others.
3. Nothing really comes to mind.
4. Yes
5. Don't have any

Tyrone Williams

Player
Player
1. Anthony
2. 17
3. EST
4. 10-14 hours a day.
5. rapify#8888
6. Tyrone Williams
7. 2233

Additional information
1. I would like to become an Administrator because I like helping out the community, stop rule breaks and make this 1k pop server good for people to play on. Getting this Administrator role will make me very happy, and I think I would fit good in the community. Many people know me as a “good” person and helpful. I would be mature to other players and make sure they have fun on this server. If players would ask me any questions, I would answer those and help out on anything. I used to be an Administrator on Rust servers and I know how to PC check people, and make sure they aren’t cheating.
2. I am Mature, Good Grammar, Good Spelling, Get Serious, Very Active.
3. Slow Typing, Kind of a bad mic, Joke around too much, Can’t be on at night much.
4. Yes.
5. Yes.

Steve_Haines

2x Ex EN3 FIB Deputy Director
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
2. What are your strengths?
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
1. Johnny K.
2. 19
3. Mountain
4. 19 hours
5. Kushseeds #6801
6. Steve Haines
7. 35099
-
1. I would like to become an admin because I have experience in moderation. I am very active and have a lot of time on my hands. I recently found out about this server, and it’s by far the best GTA rp I’ve been in.
2. I have always held leadership/moderation positions and have excelled even under immense pressure. I am more capable of handling situations than others because I am 19 and most of the applicants are still in school. All this combined with the fact that I’m always active and online, makes me the perfect candidate for this job. I am a hard worker, dedicated to getting the job done the correct way.
3. The only weaknesses that I have is that I live in mountain time zone instead of eastern.
4. Yes. I will be ready on a moments notice.
5. Yes (I don’t currently have a business)

Har Hunter

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL-Harut
2. Your age-24
3. Time zone-GMT +4:00
4. Average online per day-4-6 hours
5. Your Discord-Reyman#5524
6. Your Nickname-Har Hunter
7. Your ID-1121

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?- i want to try myself here as assistant for and help newbie players in server ,
2. What are your strengths?-i will listen two part of sides and decide the right way
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?- i am emotional
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?-i want to be assistant only dont want get admin
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)-yes , but really only want to be assistant not a admin.

Information
1. Jesus Rodriguez
2. 19
3. Central
4. 8-9 hours daily
5. Chimp420#6617
6. Jesus
7. 8639

Additional information
1. I have been on this server for quite a while, and have mastered the rules and laws you have to obey. Speaking OOC ive spent a lot of time reviewing the rules ghetto rules, event rules rules of green zone etc. Im very familiar with how things work in the city. I was also a part of LSPD for about 2 months so I know how to approach people in a professional manner. I know how to deal with the classic issues like VDM, DM metagaming etc. Im also aware that you can only punish a player if there is bodycam or if you witness it yourself, so I would say I have some knowledge about administrating on GrandRP. Finally I love helping out new players and often give them guidance, so it would be an honor to administrate here!
2. Im extremely humble, I have good people skills, I know how to settle things down if there is a lot of commotion going on. I work better in high stress situations. Im in the city frequently for hours upon hours each day. Im very patient when it comes to helping people and im very respectful around others.
3. My weakness is I can get a bit irritated with players who are clearly breaking server rules, but continue even after I tell them about it.
4. Of course!
5. I do not currently own a business

Andy Lemon

MedKit Forger
Player
Congratulations to all of these people. Thank you ALL for applying.

Cheezecracker#7783
Kalle#5599
Toiletbowl#1705
SwagstarGaming#3127
Noli#5554

INTERVIEWS WILL START AT tuesday JUNE 15th 19:00 SERVER TIME. PLEASE LET ME KNOW AHEAD OF TIME IF YOU CANNOT MAKE IT.

Ghost Gev

Player
Player
Information
1. Gev
2. 16
3. pasific time
4. 5-8 hours
5. Gev#7777
6. Gev Mayla
7. 1147

Additional information
1. I have managerial skills in the workplace. I enjoy managing, delegating, controlling situations and being consistent with consequences. On the opposite side of that I love promoting fun, fellowship and comradery. I want to help this server continue to grow, encourage and assist new players find why this server is so fun.

2. My strengths are that i am making shure that current situation will be solved in right way and i can hold my self so even if people will yell on me or anything.

3. My greatest weakness would be the amount of time I can devote to the server every monday however, I really enjoy being apart of the community.

4. Yes

5. i dont have one but yes

Tyrone Williams

Player
Player
1. Anthony
2. 17
3. EST
4. 10-14 hours a day.
5. rapify#8888
6. Tyrone Williams
7. 2233

Additional information
1. I would like to become an Administrator because I like helping out the community, stop rule breaks and make this 1k pop server good for people to play on. Getting this Administrator role will make me very happy, and I think I would fit good in the community. Many people know me as a “good” person and helpful. I would be mature to other players and make sure they have fun on this server. If players would ask me any questions, I would answer those and help out on anything. I used to be an Administrator on Rust servers and I know how to PC check people, and make sure they aren’t cheating. I also used to be an Admin on this same server so I know how things work.
2. I am Mature, Good Grammar, Good Spelling, Get Serious, Very Active, Can PC Check People, Can Handle Situations Appropriately.
3. Slow Typing, Kind of a bad mic, Joke around too much, Can’t be on at night much, Talk Too Fast.
4. Yes.
5. Yes.

Nikola Radovanovic

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Nikola
2. Your age: 27
3. Time zone: GMT +1
4. Average online per day: 5-10 hours
5. Your Discord: DzonI54#4275
6. Your Nickname: DzonI54
7. Your ID: 35241

Additional information

I want to be a staff member
to help the community out as much as I can. As regular player I am limited to helping on discord / or over /b, while players mostly ask for help via "contact administrator" requests. Also punishing rulebreakers to assure clean gameplay for players who are playing normally, is essential for a good-running server with great playerbase. I don't want players to leave Grand Roleplay because a major base of rulebreakers. I'd like to make my previous experiences into good use again as they are kind of useless now as regular player, without the ability to take reports, use logs and properly punish rule breakers.
I like keeping a sense of fair play. I think that everyone deserves to be treated equally and I want to preserve that integrity to the best of my ability. I like to see those who deserve punishment get what they deserve. There is something quite satisfying about that, right? I can't be the only one. I simply love helping people out in any way I can. Whether that be through answering a barrage of newbie questions or helping defuse a situation. I would like to contribute what I believe to be a particular set of skills. I want to contribute to keeping the great community I see now. I've contributed monetarily, now I want to contribute my time and energy.
As much as I love to roleplay, I also love to watch from the sidelines and make sure things go smoothly. I will spend a large amount of my time as taking reports and observing events that are happening on the server which will help relieve stress from other members of staff. Questions. Some of you may have seen me lurking around in the server where I simply answer questions that players have. I'm always happy to assists with any questions players might have. I answer as best I can. New players. If any new players need a helping hand I'd be happy to walk them through the basics. I can help them get set up, I can help them understand RP rules and help them in any other way they need. Verbal and spoken language. I like to think I am well spoken in both verbal and spoken communications. I think that this can prove to be an asset when speaking in a scene or answering questions that players have. My calm nature. I am a calm and content person. I keep my cool and I don't lose my temper no matter how frustrating the situation might become. I am an adult, after all, and I like to practice that.

Loyalty -
I have been playing roleplay ( GTA:SA - GTA V ) since late ~2009. Besides some breaks off and on, I have thoroughly enjoyed my time. Throughout my gaming career, I mainly played roleplay games such as GTA:SA, GTA V etc... hence I got a lot of experience on them. I used to own many servers on samp, and administrated even more servers on GTA V community. I participated in creating of few servers as well. All in all, once I find the server I like, I stick with it for a LONG time, which now is grand roleplay. I absolutely love all parts of it, from community, to rules and scripts that are just AMAZING.

Personality/Attitude - I am never mean to people and I like to always keep my chill when helping or just in a situation. I am very kind and nice towards people, and treat people like I would like to be treated. I don't really like to RP lately, as much as I enjoy staffing.

Motivation - I don’t really know what keeps me motivated to staffing, and playing roleplay in general. If I had to say something I would definitely have to say the community. All the minges, rule breakers, dumbasses, and the staff team. The community is so amazing and active. The Minges, stop it. The rule breakers, read the rules. The Staff Team, keep doing your good work as a whole. Without the community I don’t know what this server would be and since it is the way it is now, that is the reason I am staying.

Forgiveness - It is easy for new players to make mistakes without any prior knowledge or knowledge of the rules. Its most likely a new environment for them with rules they are unsure of, if this is the case I am always happy and willing to point them in the direction of help via Forums etc. I make sure they understand what they did wrong to avoid it in the future and to avoid further punishments.

Dedication - I truly care about this server and the variety of players we have. I care about helping people, and making this community better. I would honestly leave any org, resign from any rank if it meant helping the server greatly. I care about the server. And honestly nothing bothers me more, than when someone is bothering a new player, like honestly, who the fuck do you think you are to drive the future of the server away.

Reports - When I answer reports, I'm ready to listen both of sides and make a decision who is guilty, or no one is guilty, depends on situation... If someone say that he don't have microphone or sound I'm ready to write or anything. I don't like rude people, specially in sits. I wont let any player disrespect other player. If I'm not sure about something I'm ready to ask other administrators and friends, but I will give my best to do reports by myself.
Mature - I'm mature, I'm not toxic guy or anything, I personally don't like toxic or rude people. You won't see me any time toxic or anything.

My greatest weakness might be my random playtime, as I never know when I will be called, and when I will be having free time. So it varies from day to day, since my job doesn't always have the same working hours. I also don't like untruthful players that will do anything to avoid possible punishments that they might deserve. They try to find holes in server rules, scripts etc... and abuse them as much as they can, and it just drives me crazy.

I am willing to abandon my RP
time and experience so I could take all the reports and make sure that everyones problem is resolved. I have a great rule knowledge and a critical thinking feature so I would be able to make a judgment decision that is based around the evidence at the time and to make sure that both parties understand why I give out that action. I am also a former staff member as I said earlier so I have had previous experience with commands and being a staff member in general, with my former experience I have also have the ability to not get overwhelmed because I have already understood how stressful it can be. I am also from Serbia so I can be on when other USA/different timezone staff members is not like when it's early in the morning for other staff it is the time when I can get on and I can also get on earlier when its peak time for the server so I can help out

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Yes indeed.

skii

Player
Player
Information
1. Steve
2. 20
3. GMT +2
4. 6-10 Hours depending on how busy my day is.
5. skii#1111
6. Seif Hadid
7. 33418

Additional information
1. I want to advance in the community and help others. I've had a lot of fun on the server and I've made many friends. Now, I feel like it is time for me to start giving back to the server by helping the server and its players. As an admin, I will be able to help players far more than just the forums or discord as I'll have access to help them in-game. I am a friendly and helpful person, which is why I feel like being an admin is the right place for me. It has always been a goal for me to reach, and I feel like I'm ready for it.
2. I am friendly and active, I can work alone and in groups, I understand and know the rules by heart, I learn quickly and never repeat my mistakes, I am easy going and that the complete opposite of arrogant. I’ve been part of a beta testing team on another server. I have no experience in writing scripts, but I am pretty good when it comes to beta testing. Whenever I play a game/game mode, I like to test everything and venture into the depths of any game/script. As a beta tester, you usually have to test any new plugins/scripts before they are released to the live server. Meaning you’ll have to spend quite a while testing and making sure the new plugins/scripts are good to go and are out of bugs to avoid bugs and problems when released. Due to my major experience as a beta tester, I developed many attributes such as thinking out of the box and finding the roots of any problem so it can be fixed. Hopefully, if I get accepted into the admin team, I would be able to help and aid the developers by becoming part of the beta testing team. I have vast experience in holding administrative and helper/tester positions in many other roleplay and gaming communities as well as other games. I understand and know the rules by heart, and I believe I have most of the attributes of an ideal admin as I can easily work with others, I rarely have an attitude, and my English is fluent. I believe I'm well qualified for this position and it will bring more out of me.
3. I don't think there is any, but when I am overloaded with tasks I become anxious and I stress out because I feel like I am not gonna do things as well as I can.
4. Yes.
5. Yes.

Last edited:

Dwane_Moriarty

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
Shotiko
2. Your age
3. Time zone
+4 GMT
8-10H
5. Your Discord
Shotiko#1817
6. Your Nickname
Dwane_Moriarty
7. Your ID

Additional information

I have experience in this business I have been an administrator for 2 years
I am fair and I can solve problems

fast reaction
Problem solving
Communicating with people

I think I do not have
Sure
Yeah

Sleazy

Player
Player
Information
1. Telvin
2. 25
3. EST
4. 6
5. Sleazy#8845
6. Sle Azy
7. 5103

Additional information
  • I want to become apart of the administration to help improve the communication in the crime or state department. I've been apart of Government USSS, FiB and Blood Street Gang. With that being said there's a constant disconnect between a lot of the rules, some unfairly judged and some that need a different perspective. Having no association to any group (family or friends), my unbiased position would be a huge addition. I want to really improve the roleplay experience for existing players and players coming in being that I've experienced both sides of the spectrum.
  • Secondly, to me an administrative position on one of the most popular and fastest growing server has to be balanced with a large amount of humility. The ability to create a dialect with a player while having an unbiased opinion is becoming rare in many servers and that's where I stand out the most. Helping others is at the crux of what admins do and that's something I do for free and have been doing for over a year now on the previous servers I listed. I've seen too many admin sits and too many forums threads where the reporting player just gives up hope once the responding admin takes their sit or replies to their thread. There's this growing pit of us vs them spreading throughout the community and I want to help eliminate that notion. The notion that the administration is for everyone, not a certain group or person.

2. What are your strengths? Anything that involves actually listening to people and understanding their situation thoroughly. The number one thing players want in anything is to be heard and listened to while involved in a situation. Be it a thread report, admin sit in game or a personal request (something as small as: "where do I get a gun license" and so forth). Patience and open mindedness is what I lean on the most in stressful situations.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses? I struggle with relying on people to handle situations. I feel as if I can get a stronger grasp on a situation or a project but if it's in the hands of someone else who isn't more open minded then the idea might not get across the correct way. Group task has never been a strong point of mine but I'm correcting it every day. I was previously a head admin on two famous FiveM servers which required (demanded) group cooperation so I attest my progress to that along being on a college university where most classes require group compositions.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes, I've achieved everything I wanted in both legal and illegal aspects and I'm ready to move on. On top of the tug-of-war i've been witnessing with an administration being for one side versus the other, I no longer find the RP interesting. So i'd rather improve the quality and come back to it in a better state.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Don't have one.

Swagstar Gaming

Swagstar
Player
Congratulations to all of these people. Thank you ALL for applying.

Cheezecracker#7783
Kalle#5599
Toiletbowl#1705
SwagstarGaming#3127
Noli#5554

INTERVIEWS WILL START AT tuesday JUNE 15th 19:00 SERVER TIME. PLEASE LET ME KNOW AHEAD OF TIME IF YOU CANNOT MAKE IT.
Hello! Swagstar this side I couldn't make it to interviews due to health issues is there any possible way giving interview at some other day?

Sydney Villanova

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Gabriel Ackerman
2. 14
3. USA Eastern Standard Time
4. Around 6
5. Noli#5554
6. Noli
7. 31159

1. Well on 6/11/2021 I applied for a chance to become a administrative assistant on the server ! During my interview I didn't have that well of knowledge about the city I just had a general understanding ! On 6/14/2021 I had my interview. My interview went really good and the guy that did it was very polite and respectful. My only issue was that I had a general/low understanding of the server and I wasn't able to pass my interview in which is perfectly fine. Over the past 2 days I have taken the time to study the server and read up on the rules the best that I could to gain a better understanding of the city and now I'm giving it my best shot to apply again. I would love to become a Admin in the city so I can strengthen and help out the community to make it a safer and more fun place for people to spend there free time without having to worry about things going on outside there life. I'm a Christian person and I will deal with and handle tickets/issues in a Christianly respectful manor. I promise that I will not abuse my tools but use them only for rightful and useful purposes in the server. As a admin I also promise that I wont just help out the community but I will help out my fellow staff members with questions or concerns that they also have in regards to the city. I'd love to get the opportunity to work on the staff team of Grand RP and be able to use my Administration knowledge to the best of my ability solving problems, talking to people, being honest, dealing with new players, taking tickets and helping out with server issues ect. I believe that I will be able to do good for the server/city and I promise that I will help the server to grow. I have a lot of experience being on staff teams of other games and my knowledge I feel would be helpful and a useful part in the staff team here and Grand RP. I used to work for cyber security over at Garry's mod Ice fuse star wars rp so I know how to deal with hackers/cheaters that enter the server. A reason why I would love to join the staff team Is because I don't have a tolerance for people that troll or cause constant stupidity. I fell as If I could help players in the city/server to gain a form of maturity and not stupidity in themselves. I believe that I could help trollers or people that want to ruin the experience for everyone else to have fun in the city/server and not want to continue to do what there doin to ruin it for everyone else. When It comes to taking tickets I am very patient with people and I let them speak first before I talk. I also can translate other language's for people that need help. I want to join staff because it give me the opportunity to prove that I am not a minge or someone who doesn't care about the community. Instead it allows me to prove that I am useful and a kind/caring person towards the community. I also want to join staff because they need more people and I know that If I make it in I can do really good on the staff team and that I will do my best to make it as far as I can as a administrator. I am quick when It comes to taking tickets so if there are a lot of tickets I am good with getting through them in a quickly manor. I want to become a administrator because I don't just want to be able to help people in the city/server but also outside of the city/server with questions they have. I really badly want to help people as a administrator with applying to become a administrator because for some people they don't know how to make a application and I feel like I could help them. Anyways those are the main reasons why I would like to become a administrator and I wish everyone best of luck in the rest of the application process !

2. I am a Christion person and I do my work in a Christian manner. I do not lie but only tell the truth because I will only do better for myself. I am a loyal and trustworthy person that loves and cares for everyone no matter the circumstance. I have a lot of knowledge on administration and what it takes to be a part of a staff team. I am fluent in English and talking to people. I can also translate other languages for people. I am willing to help out my fellow staff team/members with questions they have in regards to the server or staff team. I am really good with technology and working with computer solving issues that people need solved through the technology side of things. I believe that I am capable of being a part of the staff. I am a calm person when talking to people and I don't disrespect or ignore/get mad at people. I am also really patient. And I am fully willing to do whatever it takes to make the server a more fun and peaceful place for people to spend their time on the server. I am a coder and software developer with Visual Studio.

3. I forget things a ton so when it comes to interviews or talking to people I have a tendency to forget stuff. I'm only 14 so when taking tickets older people will try to out-talk me and come up with nonsense to confuse me but most of the time I will figure it out if not I go to a higher up for assistance. I also don't have much tolerance for minges, hackers, cheaters, exploiters, troller's or people that try to give me crap during a ticket so usually sense I have the finale call I'll just figure out a way to punish them or get them to quite what there doing or just cancel the ticket. I am very busy during the weekdays so Monday through Friday with sports and things but I always sneeze in time to be in the city. My last weakness that is the biggest one is that I'm straight forward with people if they are being stupid, rude or just a idiot I do not have a tolerance for it and I'm going to let them know but that's about it. I also will get scared during interviews so that makes my brain race like crazy and I will usually forget things and then fail the interview then remember them later on and feel devastated about it then get over it later on. All throughout elementary school and 5-6th grade I was bullied for food allergies and It made me become kind of shy because I was always afraid to talk to people so I became shy ish. I also get distracted sometimes but that's about it.

4. ( Yes )

5. Don't own one but ( Yes )

Bala Fox

Bala Fox
Player
1. Sabin Siwakoti

2. 23

3. (GMT+5:45)

4. 5-8 hours

5. Bala #1111

6. Bala Fox

7. 22077

Additional Information

1.I want to become server admin because i am well known about the roleplay. I have experience on FiveM server which i own. I have some programming skills through i can help server to develop. I myself is now studying on topic Computer Application through which I can help server developers to develop server technically also. I am well known in Gamming community of My country i.e Nepal.

2. My strengths is i can communicate with almost every one in server in different language i.e English, Hindi, Nepalese etc. As i said before i am a technical related guy i can go through many problems and issue that developers as well as players are facing and can provide the solution for them.

3. I can define my weakness main is i cannot give more than 9 hours for now it may decrease after 1 year because i am gonna complete my studies.

4. Yes, of course i am ready to leave Rp life.

5. Yes i can sell business if i own. But i donot have business now

Last edited:

FuryGod

Player
Player
Information
1. Abhinav R Raj
2. 18
3. India (GMT+5:30)
4. 6-7 Hours
5. FuryGod#2657
6. Fury God
7. 30392

Additional information
1. The main reason to become an admin on this server is to provide a high-quality rule biased role play to all the players, I am playing on this server for nearly Two weeks, and I have experienced a lot of players breaking the rules on this server frequently, Behalf of that I would like to be an admin to punish the rule breakers and make this server fair for all the new citizens.
2. I was an admin on a server in my country, So I know the basic rules that an admin should follow. Also, I can solve the situation pretty much quickly by finding the problems.
3. Someone who has a bad mic and a confused talker.
4. Yes, I have enjoyed the RP life on this server. So, I am ready to be an admin.
5. Yes, I am ready to sell my business. But I don't have any.

FuryGod

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Abhinav R Raj
2. 18
3. India (GMT+5:30)
4. 6-7 Hours
5. FuryGod#2657
6. Fury God
7. 30392

Additional information
1. The main reason to become an admin on this server is to provide a high-quality rule biased role play to all the players, I am playing on this server for nearly Two weeks, and I have experienced a lot of players breaking the rules on this server frequently, Behalf of that I would like to be an admin to punish the rule breakers and make this server fair for all the new citizens.
2. I was an admin on a server in my country, So I know the basic rules that an admin should follow. Also, I can solve the situation pretty much quickly by finding the problems.
3. Someone who has a bad mic and a confused talker.
4. Yes, I have enjoyed the RP life on this server. So, I am ready to be an admin.
5. Yes, I am ready to sell my business. But I don't have any.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom