Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

RABBI

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Eliran Nisan
2. Your age - 17
3. Time zone 21;47 | Jerusalem, Israel
4. Average online per day - 8+ Hours
5. Your Discord - RABBI#3979
6. Your Nickname - Zcharia Yechezkl
7. Your ID - 42209

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
I want to support the server as much as possible, I enjoy playing with it and of course spending many hours on it as I mentioned in the questions above. I heard about this server from a content creator on Israel, his channel name: PartizaN.

2. What are your strengths? I have discipline, Im a person with patience. As a staff member I think i have creativity, and I think It's important to be creative.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? - I have a hard time letting go of a project.
I think this is one of my weaknesses that affects me as a staff member. But I will not let any of my weaknesses interfere with my professionalism.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? It does not matter to me where I support, whether it is within the game or whether it is in discord as a team member, I will do whatever is required of me and of course I will stick to the hierarchy.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) - Yes.

Daniel Salvatore

Curator of Families
Player
Information
1. Daniel
2. 23
3. GMT+2
4. 8-12 hours
5. oknez#9999
6. Daniel Hollow
7. 9697

Additional information
1. I want to become an admin because i want to help people have the best possible experience. I have been on both sides of the law for a while, and i feel like i have a good grasp on how the city works.
2. I have been playing competitive games for many years, so i believe i have the ability to make quick and fair decisions in stressful circumstances. I also love to help others, and i thats why i think this position would suit me. Neutrality is something i strongly believe in, and will enforce this to the best of my ability. I've been high command in FIB and Deputy Sheriff at SAHP so i have a good understanding of the rules.
3. One of my greatest weaknesses is that i tend to ponder on a situation for a while after its happened.
4. Yes
5. I don't own any businesses

Itachi God

GOD
Player
Hello. These are the people that have been accepted to become an admin assistant

Slime#0115
Avi#3450
Jamie Higginson#4315
Iquitbye#0090
Sleazy#8845
Vicksaur#2778

Congratulations to all of these people. Thank you ALL for applying.

INTERVIEWS WILL START AT THURSDAY, JULY 1ST 19:00 SERVER TIME. PLEASE LET ME KNOW AHEAD OF TIME IF YOU CANNOT MAKE IT.
Information
1. Paras Gupta
2. 20
3. GMT +5:30
4. 13-15 hrs
5. ESL_ITACHI#6969
6. Itachi_God
7. 11006

Additional information
1.I know all the efforts made by admins and devs to make a server this big and clean but some players come and make the server reputation low so I want to make sure that everyone is following the rules and want to help the server grow by giving my services also I m very passionate for this kind of work to manage and server people
Sometimes there is a delay in the response so I want to give my time and work to the people on the server
First when I joined the city I was PD officer then I become fib and now I m deputy leader of ballas so Ik all the rules and everything

2. My strengths are
I know how to talk to players cause I come from the corporate sector
I know to handle pressure and time management
I know excel and I m a quick learner
I accept my mistakes and learn from it
I have some previous exp from india/s biggest RP server (Legacy India)
I have spent more than 2 months on the server so I guess I can help people properly now

3. My weaknesses sometimes I get carried away when other people are wrong and don't listen to me but I m working on It

4. Yes I will leave the RP life

5. I don't have any business right now but if I have in near future I am ready to sell it

Skully

Player
Information
1. Conner
2. 18
3. EST Time Zone
4. 8-10 hrs a day
5. Vlone#5983
6. Skully Ridout
7. 4773

Additional information
The reason i am applying and want to become a admin is because with the growing numbers the server dos everyday ik its a lot of work on the admins and i would love to help out with that and also i want to become a admin because the amount of rule breaking that happens on the crime side of things is crazy and if i can help break down on the amount of people that are breaking rules to better the server and better the rp quality i would love to do that. Another reason i want to become a admin is when i first came in the city i had no clue how the city worked at the beginning and i would also if i could also help the newcomers to the city and show them how the city works and how to have fun in the server.
2. What are your strengths?
1)I am a very organized person
2)Can get things done quick in a short amount of time
3)Put my all in to something when i commit
4)I speak fluent english and a fast typer
5)Very tech savvy person
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
My greatest weakness i would say is i give to much trust to people and sometimes that trust i give them they abuse
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes of course
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Dont own one so no problem there

Last edited:

Nina

Player
Player
1. Alex/Mari
2. 17
3.east coast
4 i would say 10 hours
5.SheLuvsSosa#3549
6. Mari King
7. 25665

Additional information
1. i want to become admin because i feel like i would be good at it i was a admin in other servers a couple of times and i am quick
2. i am active mostly all night from 9pm est to like 4 or 5am est
3. well its that sometimes i might get busy at random times without having enough time to say so
4 yes
5. yes

Last edited:

Saul Glockz

Player
Player
Information
1. Saul
2. 18
3. PST
4. Depending on the day I can play for 8 to 15 hours but the minimum is 8 hours a day.
5. Void#6968
6. Bart Glockz
7. 21546

Additional Information

1. I want to Become Admin because I want to help better the city and help the newer people in the city get to enjoy their time in it. I also enjoy to help the newer players know the rules in the city so I wouldn't mind doing that. I have worked my way up in things in the city so the experienced helped me learn rules from both sides. I have been in a gang and have also been FIB so it really did help me learn the rules.

2. I am very quick to do things if I'm asked to do it. I also give it all my effort to do what I am asked to do. Another strength is I play a lot so I can get a lot done while I am in the city.

3. I think my greatest weakness is getting annoyed quickly. For example if I'm trying to talk or explain something and they don't let me speak I get annoyed and angry.

4. Yes

5. Yes. I don't own any as of now but if I do in the future I will be ready to sell it.

Pawan Royal

GOD
Player
1. SWAPNA SMILEY
2. 21
3. IST
4. 7-8 HRS
5. JetPanjaYt#0650
6. jetpanja
7. 24601

Additional information
1. I would like to become an Administrator because I like helping out the community, stop rule breaks and make this 1k pop server good for people to play on. Getting this Administrator role will make me very happy, and I think I would fit good in the community. Many people know me as a “good” person and helpful. I would be mature to other players and make sure they have fun on this server. If players would ask me any questions, I would answer those and help out on anything. I used to be an Administrator on Rust servers and I know how to PC check people, and make sure they aren’t cheating.
2. I know how to listen and communicate with people. Very calm and collected. I don't disrespect people unless I feel like I'm being took as a joke. I'm very understandable. I like meeting new people as well. I will not have favoritism for people that I know because everyone needs to be punished there is no easy way out. I'm very good with handling bad situations like I said I'm very open minded. I ask people how their day is going because you don't what people can be going through in or out of the city so you always have to be respectful and look how talk in a way. I will always be on point with certain stuff and make sure that I'm making the right decision myself, because sometimes in the city things might come up and you will be tested and other things so you have to be on p's and q's lol. As admins we have to make people in the city feel like we are listening and understanding them. We have to make time to talk with these people and ask what flaws in the city are they having the most and we can help them on that.
3. I have a lack of patience so I don't like being disrespected. I need some working on my voice because I don't want people thinking I have an attitude with them for when I'm speaking to them because I get that a lot lol. I will be working on my sleep schedule trust me on that. Its not bad but its not where I want it to be.
4. Yes i have no problem leaving roleplay to join our Staff
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? Yes!!!

Rohan Satoru

Player
Player
1.Rohan Jaiswal
3.GMT +5:30
4.5-6hours
5.Rohan Jaiswal#1652
6.Rohan Satoru

Additional Information:-
1.I have almost spent like 61 days in this city in which i have experienced 30+ days in Ems.I almost experienced all things in the city available as being a civilian or being part of any organisation like Ems or Gov.In this time i did a lot rp work and gained experience a of lot things in the city but while in this much period of time of mine in city i also saw admin who constantly working to help people in the city due to which i got a lot fascinated of that.I know working as an admin in the city is a responsible and patienceful job of which i respect and do work hard to provide a non stopping rp experience to people of los santos and also through this i can help this city from which i gained a lot fun and enjoying experience.
I will be grateful if get this chance to serve the city as an admin so that i can help our admin team also and could relive them in their hard times or rush hours

2.Time Management Respectful Patience Understanding Dedicated Hard worker and taking leadership when necessary.

3.Sometimes i believe on people talks on which i am working and will improve it as soon as possible.

4.Yes I am ready to leave my rp life.

5.I am ready to give up my business but do not own one.

Bjorn Blake

Player
Player
Information
1. Nisarg
2. 20
3. GMT+5:30
4. 6 to 7 hours
5. BornVita#0001
6. Bornvita
7. 13489

Additional information
1. I see being an administrative assistant as a crucial piece of the functioning of an entire city,and i would love to join this part of family. Mainly the reason why i want to become Admin is i know all of the rule in Grand RP and i am also old player of the city so i think i can help people in any situation with giving them solutions and feel them happy.

2.Talking about my strengths then i am fast learner, as far as i know i can deal with any situation without any hasitation and give them solutions very calmly,and another thing is respect, i can respect each and every one no metter the person is younger or elder,i can treat them as similar way.

3.Well, time management is my weakness, i cant manage time per my schedule but now i will improve my self on that.

4.Absolutely, i just explore lot of things in city so i dont think that it might be hurt.

5.As per now i doesnt own any business but if in future i get then i definitely Sell it.

King Jacob

Player
Player
1. Jacob Ryan
2. 21
3. GMT
4. 10-15 hours
5. Jacob Glockz
6. Jacob Glockz
7. 6220

Added Info:
I would like to become an admin to improve the quality of the role-play and make sure it is a fair environment for everyone who plays, I would also like to be an admin so that I can help in the community and be a figure people can trust to do the right thing!
Fluent English, active a lot, have good communication skills and a fast learner.
None really unless I am being disrespected OOC then it would annoy me !
Definitely
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Of course, I do not own any to begin with.

Philly Margiela

Player
Player
1.Jaiden
2. 18
3. PST | Time zone of NA West
4. 6-12 hours
5. Slimosaurus#0001
6. Philly Margiela
7. 20480
Additional Information
After being an active member of the city for almost two months, I have seen the active work other admins have put into the city to make it great, I want to as well contribute and make the city a better place for newer players as summer rolls around and people have more time on their hands in the city. Overall, I want to improve the experience and quality of roleplay for all and allow everyone to have a good time.
The strengths I have shown throughout my time in the city is persistence, dedication and eagerness to help others out as well as being friendly to all.
I believe my greatest weakness is my reliance on others if im unsure about a situation,
Yes, I would be ready to leave my RP life behind
Yes, I would be ready to leave my RP life behind

Anthony Fernandes

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Ruturajsinh Zala
2. 20 years old
3. IST (+5:30 GMT)
4. 14-16 Hours Daily
5. AnthonyFernandez#6969
6. Anthony_Fernandes
7. 11719

Additional information
Ans)
I want to become an admin because i have been in this server for more than 2-3 months now and i see a lot of new people who have a lot of questions and i like helping them and being an admin i'll get the chance to help them, this was the first reason the second reason is that there are many situations where people would be unclear about the rules and i want to teach them about the rules and everything and the third final reason is to try to make the RP experience of the players the best they could get.

Ans) I have many strengths that are idol for being an admin that includes Great communication skills, willingness to help others and i am good with dealing with stressful situations and i am never biased to anyone and like to speak up for the right.

Ans) I won't say i don't have any weakness, i do have a weakness that is i'm short tempered but i promise i wont let that come in my work.

4. Are you ready to leave RP life to become an Admin?
Ans) Yes, I am ready.

5.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Ans) Yes, I don't any business anyways.

Sydney Villanova

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL : Gabriel Ackerman
2. Your age : 14
3. Time zone : Eastern
4. Average online per day : 6 Hours
5. Your Discord : Noli#5554
6. Your Nickname : Noli
7. Your ID : 31159

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? : I have spent many time on other servers that are based around five m. But this server seems to be my favorite ! It just has everything you'd want in a server. During my time in the city I have joined many family's and 2 gangs. Throughout the past week I have studied the city and read over all the rules over and over again ! I have gained a general/good knowledge about the city and its rules. I want to become a admin because I want to have the experience of a bigger role in the community. I want to direct my focus towards the community doing what it takes to help it out the best that I can. I love helping people and I know that I would be good when It comes to taking/dealing with tickets because I have fluent English speaking skills and I am a Christian person that shows love and am caring towards everyone no matter there differences. I believe I could help to strengthen the connection between the staff team bringing the team closer together allowing everyone on the team to know each other and assist one another in a mature and caring manor. I also have a general knowledge about what it takes to work on a staff team because of other games I have played and I believe that I could apply that knowledge to the team/community to make it stronger. The main reason why I'd love to join staff/become a administrator is because I have a loving and caring heart for everyone and I want to be able to help people that need assistance or are struggling in the community and need some support. I want people to know that when they need help with something someone will always be there by there side to assist them. I want people to fell comfortable coming into the city knowing people will have someone by there side and that they can come into the city knowing its a safe place for them to spend there time and get away from all the stress of the real world. I'd love to help serve this community because It will help me to gain experience and knowledge that I can use and apply to the real world. I have spoken to my family and talked to the city's government about how the city needs new administrators and they told me that I should apply because of my knowledge and experience from other games. If I become staff I'd love to help people that break the rules to figure out a way not to and instead find something fun for them to do instead of just punishing them right away dependent on the situation and offences that have been put in place. I have noticed how the staff team have been working extremely hard in the city to take care of 500-1000 people all at one time and I would love the chance to be apart of it and help them out too. I want to become a admin because I feel like this server needs help with guidance and I want to help be that form of guidance and help to the server for people in need. I know that being apart of a staff team it is not just about the community and helping out new people in the server but its also about helping your fellow staff team members with questions or regards that they have about the sever. Anyways I would love to become a administrator so I can help the community and staff team to grow so people can have a enjoyful time in our community. I want people to know that this is there community and everyone has all the chances in the world to help it grow and watch themselves grow with it. I want people to come here and know that they can have someone hold there hand the whole way through there journey and protect them knowing that they will be safe and have nothing to worry about in the community but just enjoy themselves. I have plans to help make this server a safe environment for everyone and I have other plans/ideas to help this server grow and be the best server its set out to be. When dealing with people or staff related issues I am patient with people and let them talk first before I speak. I make sure that I get video evidence or other forms of evidence during tickets. I want to thank the staff team for giving me the opportunity to apply for a spot on the staff team to help make this server better than it already is. And I wish everyone the best regards throughout the rest of the application process !

2. What are your strengths? : I am a caring and loving person towards everyone. I tell the truth because it will only help me. I have many knowledge about staffing and the city/server. I have read all the rules to the city many times reviewing each one carefully. I am willing to dedicate much time to this server to help it grow. I am very fluent with English speaking skills. I can translate some languages for people like Spanish or Dutch. I have a good knowledge on how actual hacking like Penetration Testing or Ethical Hacking works and I know how to avoid being hacked. I am a person that does not give up but I go for things I want so If I don't get it the first try I don't give up but I keep on trying. I am a talker I talk a ton and love talking to people. I have studied hard in school and have learned lots of useful skills I can apply to the staff team. I love helping people and I'm very patient when people are talking so that I don't interrupt them. I make sure to get any form of evidence during situations/tickets before I make the final call over a situation. I am a detailed and dedicated person so when I'm working on something I put time and effort into it making sure that I have a lot of information and detail in it. I'm good with working with people that are all ages no matter how old or young they are. I do not have a tolerance for bully's, racism, hackers or troller's ect I will shut the situation down no matter what and I will make sure there is a form of discipline or punishment involved according to the situation if not it will go to a higher up. I always use a body camera and make sure to get evidence of everything so if something happens to someone or me or I witness something I have evidence to back it up. I'm a good negotiator when needed and I will do what it takes to get something I want if necessary to a fair extension for everyone. I am a calm person and I highly respect higher ups no matter to circumstances. I lessen and fallow directions to higher ups and do not ignore them. I have experience using administration tools and I know when and how to use them and that they are not made to be abused but there made to be used to help out and benefit the server and that they are used as tools to help you as a administrator. I am straight forward with people and everything I do is to help them and get them to progress farther in our community. I am a extremely fast learner and I do what is asked of me. I am good with discussing things with people. I love to teach people how to do things and how things work. I know that there are a lot of kids that join the server and feel overwhelmed with how to get started or people bully them because they sound young and a strength that I have is that I care for them and I'd love to help them out. My last strength that I’d love to put out there is that when I want something done or someone tells me to do it or I want something I am going to go for it and wont give up till I revive what has been asked of me.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses? : I have a lot of things in my life that keep me busy and sometimes I cant be in the server/city to help out but that's not all the time. If I'm dealing with a ticket and I have to punish someone sometimes they will get mad and start cursing at me or being really rude and I don't have a tolerance for that so sometimes I don't get mad but I will usually up the punishment do to them lashing out like that. I am a person who ask questions a ton and it can annoy people but the only reason I'm doing it is to help myself to gain knowledge on things. I am 14 so when taking a staff sit adults or little kids will curse at me or be rude because there mad that they got themselves in that situation therefore sense I'm Christian I don't retaliate back instead I come up with a different solution. Its not hard to make me become upset/not very happy because if something doesn't go the way I intended it to go it can be kind upsetting to me but I get over it extremely quickly. My biggest weakness is that I am extremely detailed on things and I'm too honest about things so if you ask me something I am going to most likely tell the truth and be supper detailed about it. I can be stubborn on things If I have my mind set during a staff situation it will take a lot of information, begging, evidence or reasoning if you want to change my mind during the situation. I put a ton of work into my application and I feel as if it is a lot for the recruiters to read but I do it because I want the recruiters to know all about me so they can decide if I'm a good person for the team. I make mistakes on my application's a ton and I have to edit them a lot. I am straight forward and honest with people so if there not using common sense or not applying there brain to the situation I'm most likely going to question them about it or let them know about it. It is not hard to make me become upset not like mad wise but sad per say. Its hard on me when I put work into a server or application and get nothing out of it because it puts more stress on me and makes me think crazy hard. I show too much love to people and when I'm dealing with tickets sometimes punishments aren't my first resort but more of a apology and I give them a second chance sometimes. My last weakness is that I love the rp side of the server and even though I'm ready to move on to become staff I will still miss the rp.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? : Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) : Yes

MartinWade

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL
Pranav
2. Your age
3. Time zone
Time zone in India (GMT+5:30)
7-8 hours
5. Your Discord
CaptainLazyYT#0110
6. Your Nickname
Martin Wade
7. Your ID

Additional information

I want to help for growing the server and i want to be part of it. but when i noticed that more people are joining and in that some don't know the rules, so i have been wanting to help them and stopping them to breaking the rules

handling trash talks and managing them with respect, Understanding, cool minded , patience, fast response, listening to Higher-ups

being honest and i stay relaxed in all situations

Yes, i'll be ready to leave RP life

Yes, but i don't have

Last edited:

Gang Lavishh

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1.Emmanuel Gemechu
3.Central
4.9+hours
5.Gang#8987
6. Gang Lavishh

1.I want to help others, stop cheaters from messing up other people Rp experience I want people to enjoy the RP and have fun.
2.I am a good listener I am good at calming people down in most conflict situations.
3. I won't be in the city from 1 am to 8 am (sleeping)
4.yes
5.yes

Jimmy Balenciaga

Life is Good 🕊️
Player
1. Your name IRL
- Aryan Lakra
2. Your age
3. Time zone
- India (GMT+5:30)
- 6 To 7 Hrs
5. Your Discord
- DriftKing#3653
6. Your Nickname
- Jimmy Balenciaga
7. Your ID

- I want to become an admin because i want to make sure everyone enjoy good quality
I want to make sure everyone follow the server rules Because Some People Wanna Ruin Everything
I want to help the server to grow and reduce bad player who doesn’t know how rp works

- GFX Designer
- Live Streamer With 1K Subs
- Patience
- Admin In Different Servers For Over A Year

What are your greatest weaknesses?
- My Only Weakness Is My PC
- My Gpu Is Not PowerFull

- yes

- I Dont Own A Business Right Now So I Dont Have Any Problem

Abraham Khureshi

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Surojit M
2. Your age 27
3. Time zone GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day 9 HRS
5. Your Discord. Surojit#4226
6. Your Nickname SUROJIT
7. Your ID 22230

Additional information
I want to help people who wish to get assistance on the issues in the city people keep on waiting and no one comes for help I was robbed in the city and no one came to help me that's what I want to change if many admins are there then we can assist them better.
I can be calm and manage situations easily as I have worked for many call centers in IRL hence I knw hw to make people calm down.
My greatest weakness is none actually one thing is my game keeps on crashing after 3 hrs of playtime
Yes I am ready to leave my RP life to become an admin as I can help people as till now I loved for myself I want to live for helping peole in need
I don't have a business in my name hence that won't be a problem

Kira DeCali

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
1. Andreja
2. 26 years old
3. Central European Standard Time. (CEST)
4. 5-6 hours per day, on weekends 5-10
5. Kira De Cali#1286
6. Kira DeCali
7. 8296

1. I've been a while in the city so I basically know all the rules to RP, being LEO is my thing since I like to bring justice to the city, however, there are lots of restrictions that prevent me from helping people in need. I also have grown to love the city and the citizens so I want to be able to do more and have a part in getting the city rid of toxic behavior and being able to help more.
2. I have a strong sense of justice, I love helping people and making connections with them, I speak 3 languages, I have been told I'm easily likeable and have IRL leadership skills as I am a training and quality specialist. I love working with people and know how to follow and respect rules.
3. I am a very emotional person but I never let emotions cloud my judgement.
4. Yes and I do understand it would make it easier to approach and deal with certain situations.
5. I do not own any business, however, if I would I'd sell it in a heartbeat.

Echo4niner

Player
Player
1. Andreja
2. 26 years old
3. Central European Standard Time. (CEST)
4. 5-6 hours per day, on weekends 5-10
5. Kira De Cali#1286
6. Kira DeCali
7. 8296

1. I've been a while in the city so I basically know all the rules to RP, being LEO is my thing since I like to bring justice to the city, however, there are lots of restrictions that prevent me from helping people in need. I also have grown to love the city and the citizens so I want to be able to do more and have a part in getting the city rid of toxic behavior and being able to help more.
2. I have a strong sense of justice, I love helping people and making connections with them, I speak 3 languages, I have been told I'm easily likeable and have IRL leadership skills as I am a training and quality specialist. I love working with people and know how to follow and respect rules.
3. I am a very emotional person but I never let emotions cloud my judgement.
4. Yes and I do understand it would make it easier to approach and deal with certain situations.
5. I do not own any business, however, if I would I'd sell it in a heartbeat.
I've worked with this person in fib . He is a matured person , compassionate and hardworking guy . He really knows what he is doing . This person has some really awesome leadership qualities in him .I vouch for him

Anthony Pluxury

Player
Player
Hello. These are the people that have been accepted to become an admin assistant

Congratulations to all of these people. Thank you ALL for applying.

Dr.LiLGhalom#1308
Parkar#1767
oknez#9999
Vlone#5983
BornVita#0001
SheLuvsSosa#3549
Slimosaurus#0001
Cayden#0319

INTERVIEWS WILL START AT Tuesday July 6th 19:00 SERVER TIME. PLEASE LET ME KNOW AHEAD OF TIME IF YOU CANNOT MAKE IT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom