Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aki Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
2. What are your strengths?
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
1. Akash

2. 21

3. GMT +5:30

4. 9-10 sometimes 15

5. Akishu#3620

6. Aki sixninz

7. 23667

Additional information

1. The reason i want to become an admin because I can’t see wrong happening anywhere. Many people in the server break rules do power gaming and do many other things in their interest that ruin the experience for other players and due to this reason most of the players leave the city. I think most of the issues should be resolved in the game itself. I really want to punish the people who do pg on new comers in the city and at the the end it’s a game so people come here to enjoy and not to be frustrated by someone else’s actions .this is a very beautiful server in which people from many regions play so need to keep a check for healthy playing environment for everyone

2. I can speak two languages Hindi and English and m very polite to everyone in talking

3. As I said can’t see wrong happening anywhere so i had to go to the bottom of the issue to solve it no matter what.

4. Yes

5. yes

Martinn Miller

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
My names Martin
2. Your age
I'm 16 and 3 days
3. Time zone
GMT +3
I'm online 5 to 10 hours a day
5. Your Discord
GamerMartin#5946
6. Your Nickname
Martin Krown
7. Your ID
Additional information
I want to become an admin because I enjoy helping others, I am good at problem solving and i've already achieved, so much in the short time that i've been playing. When I first joined the city I became a taxi driver which I enjoyed to do I then had a career change and became a firefighter to which I really enjoyed then I was given the opportunity to join the National Guard as a private on the 16.05.21 mainly what I had to do was guard the gates from intruders, then I got promoted to Private First Class on the 25.05.21 and my duty as a First Class Private was to guide new Privates and then on 31.05.21 I was promoted to Corporal and my duty as a Corporal was to gather teams together during events and assist them to defend the objectives due to allot of hard work and determination I was given the opportunity to become an Officer and after 1 month of being in NG I am a 2nd lieutenant, and theres been allot of chalenges but I liked the chalenge and now im responsible for making teams for events and im also responsible for recruiting new NG members and also helping to train them. My time in grandrp server I have achieved what I wanted to achieve and I want to help others to achieve a much better game experience and becoming an admin would be the perfect way to make others achieve a better experience.
My strengths are that I'm very determined, I enjoy problem solving, I talk multiple languages, and so I would be good to cummunicate in a way that they can understand.
My weaknesses are im not very good at driving fast cars, and I kinda suck at shooting.
Yes, I've already achieved what I wanted to achieve now I would like to achieve something greater.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes, I don't own any business.

Last edited:

Ghost Gev

Player
Player
Information
1. Gevorg
2. 16
3. USA NA PST
4.5-8 Hours a Day could be more at somedays
5.Gev#9478
6. Ghost Asala
7. 1147

Additional information
I already have some past experience in working as admin for a RP server like Carolina state rp . So my main work is providing support to the players facing any sort of issue or errors or bugs and guiding them to necessary steps. this 2 year i have been playing RP on servers and i have done almost all types of RP's like Cop, EMS, PDM, Mechanic, Business Rp etc. During this time i came across tasks on server wherein required a lot of backside work which the RPer being in the server don't know. Now i want put my experience in this side as well and contribute for benefit of the server from my side. Staff should be Fair with his work, Perform the given task on time so other staff can carry forward and do there things like helping out and other a lot of things that i could do if i become admin also admins Should not loose temper or gain advantage over his power when given. Server's reputation is because staff. so a mistake from your side can lead to bad image of server. so i promise i will not break rules and will help out do the tasks and all i mentioned . i will do my work professional because i had an experience being and staff exactly being the chief admin of the admin of the Carolina state rp.

My basic strength includes my RP Experience which I've gained since i stated playing RP and i am playing RP servers more then 2 years i have been in Russian server of grands and its gives me advantage . Decision Making, Communication Skills, Also i m thorough with all the rules. I'm active on discord alot. also i know how to fix bags or gliches so you can join the server if you can not do that.

my weaknesses that i can leave the computer any time because of IRL things but i promise if i have a give task to me i will finish it the do things i need to do.

Yes, I'll be ready to leave RP.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
I don't own one but yes.

Alii

Playa killa'
Player
1. Your name IRL
- Ali
2. Your age
3. Time zone
- PKT (GMT+5)
- 8 To 10 Hrs
5. Your Discord
- Alii#4339
6. Your Nickname
- Ava Love
7. Your ID

- Why I want to become an admin is with all these constant updates and set of rules that are constantly being added or adjusted, the current and new players of GRP need to stay informed. Apart from the new updates, I'm always in-game/Discord/forums assisting anyone who is in need of help. We were all newbies or just simply uninformed about something at once and it gives me a good feeling to know I can help out someone with something maybe I had trouble dealing with. other than this I was an admin before in another server as well for 1.5 years which experience I can also use and help the community to get much stronger with the ideas and my way of thinking.

Creative
Determined
Respectful

What are your greatest weaknesses?
Too Direct
Shy
Take on too much responsibility

- yes

- I don't own a business at this moment but if I even had one I'll sell it.

viishnu07

Player
Player

Grand Role Play | Forum

V

Welcome!​

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.
READ MORE!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins​

MODERATIONJUMP TO NEWUNWATCH
•••
S

Sreeman Kejriwal

Player​

Player
Mazhor said:
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL :- Sreeman Kejriwal
2. Your age :- 19
3. Time zone :- +5:30
4. Average online per day :- 7-8 Hours minimum
5. Your Discord :- Sreeman1203#5709
6. Your Nickname :- Kaleen Shellby
7. Your ID :- 24418

Additional information
I want to help the server grow, help people so they get a better playing experience on the server, punish people who don't follow rules and help people who are getting RDM , VDM , POWER GAMING , etc etc.
I have been in server for like 20 plus days and i have tried most of all player aspect which is getting robbed to getting in an organisation i have seen it all in between of all this i can say i have been through all ups and downs so now i want to experience the game from gods eye (i mean being as an admin)

2. What are your strengths? :- My strengths are management and dealing with people i can manage things very well and i have very good experience of dealing with people off all kind . I also work very hard for the task i have been given and i dont even have any anger issues .

3. What are your greatest weaknesses? :- Well my greatest weakness is sometime i trust people very easily but i have learned a lot of stuff bcoz of this on human nature.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? :- Yes I am

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? :- I dont own any business

Like Reply
Select for moderation Report
Reactions:Andy Lemon
[IMG alt="Shukran Habibi"]https://www.gta5grand.com/forum/data/avatars/m/1/1294.jpg?1623467445[/IMG]

Shukran Habibi

Player​

Player
Mazhor said:
Information
1. Iman Maity
2. 23 (IRL) 24 (IC)
3. IST( GMT+ 5:30)
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Mazhor said:
Information
1. Your name IRL :- Iman Maity
2. Your age :- 23 (IRL) | 24 (IC)
3. Time zone :- GMT+ 5:30
4. Average online per day :- 10-12 Hours minimum
5. Your Discord :- LEAKWEEED#2597
6. Your Nickname :- Shukran Habibi
7. Your ID :- 19379

Additional information
I have been in server for like 30 plus days and i have been thorough most of all player aspect which is getting robbed to getting in an organisation i have seen it all in between of all this i can say i have been through all ups and downs now the new players have so many privilege to spawn their cars for free back then we didn't had so much of free opportunities, so now i want to experience the game from gods eye (from admins POV)
Mazhor said:
Leadership, Time Management , Situation Handling, Helping
Mazhor said:
My greatest weakness is very often i trust people very easily like I got scammed from trading my hard earned car to selling seeds i have learned a lot in between and now am able to read people and get to understand people's nature better.
Mazhor said:
Yes I am
Mazhor said:
I don't own any buisness sir/mam

Like Reply
[IMG alt="NotBrandos"]https://www.gta5grand.com/forum/data/avatars/m/1/1745.jpg?1624410770[/IMG]

NotBrandos

Player​

Player
Mazhor said:
Information
1. Your name IRL| Brandon Dennis
2. Your age| 22
3. Time zone| EST: Eastern Standard Time
4. Average online per day: 10-15 hours
5. Your Discord: KING Brandos #3977
6. Your Nickname| Brando
7. Your ID|28235

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I would want to become an admin because, I want to make the server a safe and fun environment for people to enjoy, by making sure people are obeying the rules , stop the negativity , and helping out anyone who may need help settling into the city.
2. What are your strengths? A few of my many strengths are time management, effective communication skills , excellent problem solving skills , highly professional , outgoing , exquisite people skills , and a exceptional team player.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? My greatest weaknesses Im working on are my shyness , being more open when around new people and being less self critical on myself.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes i will be ready.
Yes i will be ready if I owned a business.

Like Reply
V

Vick Klaus

Game Assistant​

Game Assistant
Mazhor said:
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Vicky
2. 28
3. GMT+5.30
4. 5-6 hours
5. VickyOP#6652
6. Vick Klaus
7. 7154

Additional information
1. I've been in the server since a long time now and I really like being here. I've been in EMS for more than 40 days now and I have learnt alot. I am really professional and punctual. IRL I am a project lead and I take care of a team of 10, I have the knowledge and experience to solve problems of others and answer their concerns. I am fascinated with the work city Admins have been doing. I am really in awe of their support and I also want to contribute a little to the city as well. Being a part of the staff team and helping out everyone alongside with other admins would be a great pleasure for me. I always give 200% in what ever I do and I believe I can be a really good addition to the team.

2. I am a project lead IRL and have experience handling my team's grievances, their issues and solving them on time innovatively. I have experience IRL as well as in this city working with a lot of people and be a team player as well as a leader. I am a quick learner and do my best at what ever I do.
3. I am very punctual and professional and sometimes I expect the same from others around me.
4. Yes. I am aware that I might have to leave RP and I am fine with this.
5. Actually I don't own one and have no intention to buy one in the near future.

Like Reply
M

Mare Mrale

Player​

Player
1. Marko Djordjevic
2. 17
3. UTC +1
4. 6 hour
5. MareMrale#0001
6. Mare Mrale
7. 28415

1. I want to improve the atmosphere on the server and prevent policy violations and cheating on the server. I would like to become and admin to help the community out with questions they have and most importantly help people learn the rules of RP so we have a better reputation for new people joining the server with of course giving out punishments to people who ruin RP experience for others in the server because they don't want to learn.
2. I know all the locations on the server and I can help people on the server. I've been helping a lot on discord. I type fast and I can answer questions very efficiently.
3. I have a very bad accent of English. I have a bad internet connection and not such a good computer.
4. Yes
5. Yes

Like Reply
Reactions:Andy Lemon and Ognjen Beljakov
W

Wyatt Balenciaga

Game Assistant​

Game Assistant
Mazhor said:
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information:
1. Wyatt
2. 17
3. PST
4. 15 hours
5. Wyatt#0375
6. Wyatt Balenciaga
7. 5048

Additional Information:
1. I want to become an admin because I have been in the city for a good amount of time now, learning everything I can about the city. I have been in multiple criminal orgs and legal orgs which has gave me a different view of the city than most others. I want to try something new as an admin and expand my horizons. Becoming an admin would give me the opportunity to improve everyone's playing experience in the city.

2. My strengths would be, I am understanding, respectful, and I'm good at taking leadership when its needed. I'm a hard worker and what I do will show.

3. My greatest weakness is being too honest and it sometimes leads to people not being able to take honest feedback.

4. Yes, I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin.

5. Yes, I am ready to sell my business if I ever own one.

Like Reply
N

necro_gg

Player​

Player
Mazhor said:
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL :- Shreyansh Goyal

2. Your age :- 18 (IRL) 20(IC)

3. Time zone :- +5:30

4. Average online per day :- 7-8 Hours minimum

5. Your Discord :- Necro#6273

6. Your Nickname :- Necroo Buntaries

7. Your ID :-12965

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I have been in server for like 40 plus days and i have been through everything in the server from getting robbed to working in an organisation. I can have seen all ups and downs of the game, now i wanna experience the game being an admin.

2. What are your strengths? :- Leadership, Calmness, Patience and Time managment

3. What are your greatest weaknesses? :- Well my greatest weakness is sometime i trust people very easily but i have learned a lot of stuff bcoz of this on human nature.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? :- Yes I am ready

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? :- I dont own any business

Like Reply
M

Martin Miller

Player​

Player

Last edited: Yesterday at 6:18 PM
Like Reply
Reactions:MR Mrityu and Andy Lemon
[IMG alt="Luka Bojic"]https://www.gta5grand.com/forum/data/avatars/m/0/499.jpg?1624544526[/IMG]

Luka Bojic

Player​

Player
Mazhor said:
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Luka Bojic
2. 19
3. GMT +1
4. 8-10 hours
5. L7KING#9436
6. Luka King
7. 18870

Additional information
1. I would like to become an admin, because I want to make sure every player is maintaining his roleplay great and that he's not breaking any of the rules of the server (General rules, Ghetto rules, Legal Organization rules), and to make sure everybody is giving their best not to break them, and I want to make sure everyone who breaks them get his punishments.
2. My strengths are, that I've already been an admin on one of the Balkan servers on FiveM, soo I'm pretty sure I know a lot of Admin commands, my personal strengths are patience, fast learning, wholesome, kindness, and being polite to anyone. Also I can play around the midnight as well before the Tsunami.
3. I usually sleep a lot, so I skip mornings on weekends when I'm not going to any school activities.
4. Yes, of course.
5. Yes, but I think I don't have any.

Like Reply
[IMG alt="Alii"]https://www.gta5grand.com/forum/data/avatars/m/0/246.jpg?1622166171[/IMG]

Alii

Playa killa'​

Player
1. Ali
2. 25
3. +5
4. 6-8 hour
5. Alii#4339
6. Ali Gyp
7. 5226

1. I had a promise to myself that I would be a good, responsible, and a role-model admin that everyone will respect and follow. I want to be an admin more because I wanted to help other players in their game-related and even non-game-related problems. Also, there it seems to be an issue where in some cases, some admins don't respond the questions on-time, making the player made a wrong decision, and that's why I wanted to be an admin, I want to avoid that mistake and make the players enjoy roleplaying with others with no worries.
2. I'm a hard-working young man with decent communication skills, and I believe that I'll be an asset to the admin team.
3. I dont think i have any weakness because i always keep my things on point and to try to overcome my weak spots on time.
4. yes
5. yes

Like Reply
[IMG alt="Moe King"]https://www.gta5grand.com/forum/data/avatars/m/0/664.jpg?1622861192[/IMG]

Moe King

Player​

Player
Information
1. Mohammad
2. 18
3. Eastern
4. 12+
5. Mo$#7388
6. Moe King
7. 9836

Additional information
1. I want to be an admin because I see the server growing everyday. I meet new people and new faces everyday. By becoming an admin I can help these new people overcome the obstacles they may face while playing in the server. I can help make it a smooth and fun experience for them so that they will stay and bring friends make friends and grow with the server and have the best rp possible.
2. I know all the rules. I am a great communicator. I have the patience to break down and explain every aspect to fully answer someone’s question so that they truly understand.
3. Sometimes I can be a bit too forward and too honest. It can be taken in a bad way but I never mean it to harm someone I just to help people see from the other side so that the situation can be handled fairly with no bias.
4. Yes I am aware and ready to leave rp
5. Yes I do not own any

Like Reply
V

viishnu07

Player​

Player
Information
Vishnu Chaurasiya
GMT +5:30(India)
5-7 hours(15:00 to 22:00-23:00 In game time)
Falsee#4447
Ban Jiblerian

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?​

I've been in this server for a pretty long time and was enjoying it but now I encounter minimum of 4-5 fail RP, RDM, VDM and DM etc. There are so many players who break rules and do fail RP. Sometimes it feels weird to call the Admins(Some of them would have known me by my IC name) again and again knowing that they have to manage more than 800-900 players at a time. As a person I understand how tough it is to handle so many problems and getting trash talked by the players so I just wanna be a helping hand to this growing community and will get to learn a few things.

2. What are your strengths?​

Respecting Everyone and not loosing my temper while doing my job. Helping others with their problems in best possible ways and responding as quick as possible. Knowing my limits is best strength for me.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?​

Sometime I get mad on little mistakes but I understand that mistakes are there to be happen so I try to be calm and collective. It happens with me rarely.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?​

Yes, I will. As an Admin its my responsibility to manage server instead of Role Playing.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)​

As if now, I do not own any business. If I will, I'm ready to sell it.

Jod Glockz

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL
K.Varshith
2. Your age
3. Time zone
India (GMT+5:30)
8 to 9 hours
5. Your Discord
Blueberry#6598
6. Your Nickname
Jod Glockz
7. Your ID
Additional information
To make sure no one breaks or go against the rules and to maintain the roleplay server as good as it is right now, and to give punishment to the people who break the rules and help new citizens in the server.The main thing is i want to help the citiznsen in the city.
Open minded, hard-worker, Discipline, Dedication.
My biggest weakness is that I am very straight forward person.

yes,i will leave rp for becoming an admin
Yes, I will and i dont have any business in the city.

Valera Ruvanstshvatger

Love is Love
Player
1. Valera
2. 19
3. NY time (GMT-4)
4. 4+ hours
5. Я Валерка#6666
6. Valera Ruvanstshvatger
7. 2335

ADDITIONAL INFO
1. I like helping people. I have played on one of Russian Grand RP servers for almost a year and they are almost the same, so I know really a lot about the technical part of the server and could help new people. I also don't like when people are breaking the RP rules and I have been a victim of that a lot so I would like to help other people with those problems. Also I used to be a Helper on a Russian Grand RP server. As I said above one of my strengths is the knowledge of the technical part of the server and I have knowledge of RP and the basic rules. I am also a very friendly and positive guy who's enjoying helping people :3
2. I would say one of my greatest weaknesses would be kind of a language barrier, but I am working on it and I think being an Admin would help me a lot to increase my English skills.
4. Yes, I will.
4. Yes, but I don't even have one.

George Tbiliski

Player
Player
1. Giorgi Kalandadze
3.timezone (GMT+4)
4.8-9hours
5. Bebersa#2857
6.George Playfullkillazz
I always wanted to control a server on a way that when somebody breaks rules I will take actions. I want to make sure the server is clean from all the rule breaking and it is a top server so the better admins the server has the more population it will have.
I am always ready to learn , I am open minded , I will not be bias towards anyone ,I am ambitious
I may do actions quicker than I’m supposed too
Yes I made my time playing rp and I think now its time to move on to be an admin.
Yes , but I do not have a business.

Abraham Khureshi

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Surojit M
2. Your age 27
3. Time zone GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day 9 HRS
5. Your Discord. Surojit#4226
6. Your Nickname SUROJIT
7. Your ID 22230

Additional information
I want to help people who wish to get assistance on the issues in the city people keep on waiting and no one comes for help I was robbed in the city and no one came to help me that's what I want to change if many admins are there then we can assist them better.
I can be calm and manage situations easily as I have worked for many call centers in IRL hence I knw hw to make people calm down.
My greatest weakness is none
Yes I am ready to leave my RP life to become an admin as I can help people as till now I loved for myself I want to live for helping peole in need
I don't have a business in my name hence that won't be a problem

Last edited:

Bjorn Blake

Player
Player
Information
1. Nisarg Patel
2. 20
3. GMT+5:30
4. 6 to 7 hours
5. BornVita#0001
6. Bornvita
7. 13489

Additional information
1.I believe to have the skills, that you can bring value with the work that i enjoy doing the same tasks every day, trying to perfect your performance. I see being an administrative assistant as a crucial piece of the functioning of an entire city,and i would love to join this part of family. Mainly the reason why i want to become Admin is i know all of the rule in Grand RP and i am also old player of the city so i think i can help people in any situation with giving them solutions and feel them happy.

2.Talking about my strengths then I think one of my greatest strength is as a problem solver. I have the ability to see a situation from different perspectives and I can get my work done even in the face of difficult obstacles. I also believe that my communication skills are pretty good. another one is i am fast learner, as far as i know i can deal with any situation without any hasitation and give them solutions very calmly,and another thing is respect, i can respect each and every one no metter the person is younger or elder,i can treat them as similar way.

3.Well, time management and lack of confidence is my weakness, i cant manage time per my schedule but now i will improve my self on that.

4.Absolutely, i just explore lot of things in city so i dont think that it might be hurt.

5.As per now i doesnt own any business but if in future i get then i definitely Sell it.

Hasnain Ali

Player
Player
Information
1. Hasnain Ali
2. 20
3. GMT +5
4. 8-10 hours
5. Hasnain Ali#8259
6. Hasnain Johnson
7. 23483

Additional information
1. I want to become an admin so I can help maintain the city using it's laws and uphold the discipline inside the city. Due to my experience, I'm well aware of the city and how everything works in it and I can use it to my advantage so I can take actions in all fairness towards everyone. I will give out appropriate punishments to those who manage to evade these laws and break them. I'll punish them with my authority and make sure these things don't happen again. As I also said before, I'll discard those who are in higher organization ranks and proceed to do corrupt things and those who think they're above the city's law.

2. My biggest strengths are that I never lose my temper and lose sight of what's happening. I always stick with the truer version of a story while also keeping in mind both sides of it. I'm quick in thinking and that's why I can make better decisions swiftly.

3. Perhaps my biggest weakness is that I put too much into something that I gain sudden interest in, and in this case it's this server and sometimes my quick thinking gets the better of me and I get prone to making bad decisions.

4. Yes, of course.

5. Even though I don't have a business, I would have sold it if I had one.

Rebel Smith

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information :-
1. Akhijith Kurup
2. 22
3. India (GMT+5:30)
4. 7 to 8 Hours
5. Akhijith Kurup#8181
6. Rebel Smith
7. 11878

Additional information :-
1. Like I have seen many of them breaking the rules just to win and that's not RP I would love to be admin and see if people are going as per the rules and those who break the rules get punished and people who who don't break the rules can have fun in the server.
2. I think like one of the important thing in and Admin is the Decision Making and I feel like that is my strength. And I can talk 4 different languages.
3. Greatest Weakness I think is like if someone crosses the limit of my patience I get angry and talk straight forward.
4. Yes.
5. Yes.

Ghost Gev

Player
Player
1. Gevorg Bademyan
2. 16
3. USA (PST)
4. 5 to 8 hours everyday
5. Gev#9478
6. Ghost Balenciaga
7. 1147

1. To make sure no one breaks or go against the rules and to maintain the roleplay server as good as it is right now, and to give punishment to the people who break the rules and help new citizens in the server.
2. Time management, Decision making, speaking multiple language, and i was also an admin in SIRP (south indian roleplay server) so i almost know all the rules of administration.
3. Greatest weakness is i am just forward with people buta lmost never happens.
4. Yes, I am ready.
5. yes.

Hizzy

Player
Player
Information
1. Daniel
2. 24
3. GMT
4. 10+ Hours
5. Hizzy#2222
6. Danny Feeder
7. 22901

Additional information
. Because I'm sick of seeing people breaking the rules and getting away with it. I like to help people too and I notice that the administration has been getting a lot of flack recently. I also have tried pretty much everything the server has to offer from NG, GOV, PD to Gangs. And can safely say that I would happily leave the RP scene to focus on making the city a better place.
2. I have moderated for servers in the past such as BUSTED. a FiveM Cops and Robbers server where I had to be strict but fair with punishments. I am very fair with all players. I can keep calm under stressful situations. I like to understand things from someone elses perspective and will full accept if I am in the wrong and try to rectify the situation as fast as possible. English is my first language so i can assure you I will be well spoken and understandable.
3. I might not be able to play during early hours, mainly after Tsunami. so 4:00AM my time anytime except then is fine.
4.As I have said in the previous statement I'd be totally fine with leaving the RP life to become an Admin.
5. Yes, I don't own a business though so it doesn't apply to me.

Last edited:

Harry Roy

Owner of the Death Note | Ex-EMS | Ex-USS SSA|
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
Sushant Zarabi
2. Your age
3. Time zone
GMT+5:30
8+hours
5. Your Discord
Sushant#9127
6. Your Nickname
Panda Aretas
7. Your ID
Additional information
I've been in this city for a long time time and i've had my fair share of experiences on both the sides of the law.I've enjoyed all the aspects ow i want to help others do the same by maintaining good RP and punishing those who fail to abide by the rules of RP.I know that you guys have been working hard so i thought maybe i could help out.
I am a quick learner and wont deny any learning opportunity.
If i see something wrong i can be a bit harsh on the punishment.
Yes i am aware of that.
I don't have one but if i do in the future i'll be more than ready to sell it

0v3rkillc0m4nd0

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Isaias Vega
2. Your age 24
3. Time zone EST
4. Average online per day 5-8 hours
5. Your Discord 0V3RK1LLC0M4ND0#5029
6. Your Nickname Jay
7. Your ID 8575

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I want to help this place more. I Love what the administration's do for every one and what to do the same
2. What are your strengths? Fairness always. Strongly believe in rules quick learner
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? This took me a while, I like having fun
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) don't have any

Rohit Garg

RoyalisLiveYT
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Rohit Garg
2. 18
3. India (GMT+5:30)
4. 9 to 11hr
5. RoyalisLiveYT#1856
6. Rohit Garg
7. 15234

1. To make sure no one breaks or go against the rules and to maintain the roleplay server as good as it is right now, and to give punishment to the people who break the rules and help new citizens in the server.
2. Time management, Decision making, speaking multiple language, so i almost know all the rules of administration and i am also admin many server in fivem.
3. Greatest weakness is i am just forward with people but happens rarely.
4. Yes, I am ready.
5. i dont have

Last edited:

Xiley

XOXO
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Satyabrata Palit
2. 21 OOC and 32 IC
3. +05:30 GMT (IST)
4. 10+ hours
5. X1LEboi #3694
6. Xileyy Lavishh
7. IGN ID- 24571

1. I have been in this server for enough time to understand this server I would like to become an admin to make sure no one is violating or going against the server rules. I would really like to help the residents of Los Santos and provide them quality RP. I have noticed that the admin team has been working non stop and I understand how tedious that job is to respond to a 1000 players online and I think I could be a good fit for the community.
2. I am dedicated and confident enough to handle situations. I also have good decision making skills and I am always determined to one goal.
3. I trust people very easily and I am very polite at times
4. Considering the fact that the admins have to mange the server without doing RP, yes i am ready to leave RP life.
5. I don't have any business but in the future if i own one , i am ready to sell the business to become an admin.

Rickyy Prada

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL
Dillon
2. Your age
3. Time zone
CST GMT-6
6-8
5. Your Discord
wAVVY#9796
6. Your Nickname
Rickyy Prada
7. Your ID

Additional information​

I want to become an admin because i always have plenty of time on my hands to complete tickets and just to be in the city as people need help. I have a 5000 id and i have been in the city for a while, I have seen the city grow to as big as it is now. It would be my honor to join the administration team and help the city grow as it is and make sure no one has a bad time and they quit the server. I want people to feel like they are family in the server and have people to come to when they have troubles in the city.

one of my strengths is that i am a quick learner, when i have to learn something i can pick things up pretty quick. If i have to deal with something involving someone i know i will treat everyone with the same amount of respect and if they are in the wrong i will punish them how they are supposed to unlike some admins on other servers do

Time management is my biggest weakness because i do one thing and forget about what else i have to do. Also if someone just doesnt listen and doesnt want to listen to you when they are clearly in the wrong i can get heated and not filter what i am saying.

Yes, I will be ready to leave rp life

Yes, I dont own any anyway

Ghost Gev

Player
Player
1. Gevorg bademyan
2. 16
3. PST
4. 5-8 hours
5. Gev#9478
6. Ghost Killaz
7. 1147

1. i want to become and admin because there is more then 1k people playing every day and its hard to do admin staff like help people and all i like helping people and i know the rules so i can help admins and most important people who need help i am good at talking in Russian Armenian and English. i just want to keep away people who breaks rules and punish them so they would know that next time they better not to do it.

2. i know how to right and talk multiple languages like Armenian Russian and English. i am good at typing and taking the situations in calm way. always answering in discord because i got it on my phone i am really calm and to get me mad its almost not possible.

3. people can make me mad by interrupting me while i am talking and solving the situations.

4.Yes, I will be ready to leave rp life

5. Yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom