Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guests77

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL-Harut
2. Your age-24
3. Time zone-GMT +4:00
4. Average online per day-4-8 hours
5. Your Discord-Reyman#5524
6. Your Nickname-Angel Hunter
7. Your ID-1284

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?- i want to try myself here as assistant for and help newbie players in server ,
2. What are your strengths?-i will listen two part of sides and decide the right way
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?- i am emotional
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?-yes , i am full ready to leave RP and become a admin
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)-yes ,

Harry Roy

Owner of the Death Note | Ex-EMS | Ex-USS SSA|
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
Sushant Zarabi
2. Your age
3. Time zone
GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day
8-10 hours a day
5. Your Discord
Sushant#9127
6. Your Nickname
Harry Roy
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
In my time in the city I've worked from the ground up in this city. Started as a civilian, and went to join a gang and worked my way up in that,but honestly speaking didn't like it that much. After staying there for around 2-3 weeks i changed my identity and started working in ems worked longest time there and reached doctor after the ranking system was updated. After i had achieved doctor i left the ems and started working in the goverment,worked my way up till a trial SA. At this point of time in the city, I've worked and learned my way throughout the whole city and i would like to think that I'm ready to try and help any corruption or unfairness in the city. We're here to have a legit and good time in this city, following all the rules.
2. What are your strengths?
Patient,Precise english and typing skills,Understanding of Situations.Time Management
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
I trust people very easily but i've learned a lot from it
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes, i will be
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
I don't own one currently but if i do i will be ready to sell it

Whzoi

-_-
Player
Information
1. Aiden
2. 16
3. GMT
4. About 10 hours
5. Whzoi#0001
6. Harold
7. 51436

Additional information
1. I want to be admin to help people like the new ones i feel like there is alot of vdm that happens in the server and i want to stop that.
2. I can solve problems really quickly
3. My game crashes some times
4. Yes
5. Yes

SIDBI

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
1. Anshul
2. 20
3. GMT +5:30
4. 10
5. SIDBI#7826
6. Sidbi Kumar
7. 13523
Additional information
1. Since I'm playing in this server for 2-3 months this server is so good among other servers I played on so many servers but this server is best of all i want this server to become more best from other server. I got experience in both orgs legal and illegal and want to help administration cause this server is so good and so many people play in this server and I know when so many people play they need help so I'm ready to help those people who need admin help and punish those who break rules.

2.I got good communication skills, Patience , I know 2 language as well to help more peoples , Calm and Respect everyone.

3.Sometimes i go off early due to irl works and all

4. Yes

5. Yes , I dnt have any business btw

Jeom Lap

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Charalampos Malamataris
2. 15
3. Greek time
4. 10
5. xaralampos#8920
6. Jeom Lap
7. 43302

Additional information
1. because i like it and i want to help
2. My strength is that i am friendly with the other people and i love to help others
3. i don't have weaknesses
4. Yes
5. Yes

Lucky Rain

Lucky Rain
Player
1. Lucky D Patel
2. 21
3. GMT +5:30 (Indian standard time)
4. 7-8 hrs
5. LKÈY#3737
6. Lucky Patel
7. 12173

Additional information
-- to make sure Rules are always followed, to help citizens in complicated situations, and to make sure cheaters don't ruin other players' experience.
-- I observe, listen and then make decisions, and am eager to learn something new.
-- my weaknesses are kept changing because I overcome them
-- Yes, I will.
-- Yes

Bjorn Blake

Player
Player
Information
1. Nisarg Patel
2. 20
3. GMT+5:30
4. 7 to 8 hours
5. BornVita#0001
6. Bornvita
7. 13489

Additional information
1.I love being an administrator because i am highly organised and meticulous. Also, I enjoy being in such an important supportive role that allows me to work with lot of people. I see being an administrative assistant as a crucial piece of the functioning of an entire city, and i would love to join this part of family. Mainly the reason why i want to become Admin is i know all of the rule in Grand RP and i am also old player of the city so i think i can help people in any situation with giving them solutions and feel them happy.

2.Talking about my strengths then i have "Patience", and i am fast learner, as far as i know i can deal with any situation without any hasitation and give them solutions very calmly, and another thing is respect, i can respect each and every one no metter the person is younger or elder,i can treat them as similar way.

3.Well, time management is my weakness, i cant manage time per my schedule but now i am improving my self on that.

4.Absolutely, i just explored lot of things in city so i dont think that it might be hurt.

5.As per now i doesnt own any business but if in future i get then i definitely Sell it.

slackz

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL
- Matthew daniels
2. Your age
3. Time zone
- Gmt+1
- 10+
5. Your Discord
-LLJW#9999
6. Your Nickname
- Jordie NinthStreet
7. Your ID

- I want to become an admin, Because Recently I have seen alot of new players struggling to learn the rules of the City, And Im honestly Down to help them anyway I can. I love helping people with subjects they need help with. no matter the cost. It can be related to anything, And Ill still do it.

- Mostly Time management, I schedule certain things for a certain time/date so I know what I need to do, and not forget it at the same time.

-My greatest weaknesses are just overthinking subjects.

- Of Course

- Yeah Thats fine.

Rebel Smith

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information :-
1. Akhijith Kurup
2. 22
3. India (GMT+5:30)
4. 9 to 10 Hours
5. Akhijith Kurup#8181
6. Rebel Smith
7. 11878

Additional information :-
1. I stay a lot in the server and I can ensure that I can help new people in the server and I never broke any server rule as I respect the rules and I will make sure I can make the new people also respect the server rules. I know almost everything about the server and as I have been in legal (Gov., NG, currently in FIB) and illegal stuff. I can help the server grow more with my time by assisting the new people in the game.
2. I think like one of the important thing in and Admin is the Decision Making and I feel like that is my strength. And I can talk 4 different languages so it would be easier to communicate with more people.
3. Greatest Weakness I think is like if someone crosses the limit of my patience I get angry and talk straight forward.
4. Yes.
5. Yes.

Alii

Playa killa'
Player
1. Your name IRL
- Ali
2. Your age
3. Time zone
- PKT (GMT+5)
- 8-12 Hrs
5. Your Discord
- Alii#4339
6. Your Nickname
- Ali Lyve
7. Your ID

- I've spent almost 8 months now on this server and already know most of the people issues and kinda know how to handle them without the admin stuff, if you ask me why I want to become an admin is with all these constant updates and set of rules that are constantly being added or adjusted, the current and new players of GRP need to stay informed. Apart from the new updates, I'm always in-game/Discord/forums assisting anyone who is in need of help. We were all newbies or just simply uninformed about something at once and it gives me a good feeling to know I can help out someone with something maybe I had trouble dealing with. other than this I was an admin before in another server as well for 1.5 years with that experience I can also use and help the community to get much stronger with the ideas and my way of thinking.

Creative
Determined
Respectful
Have worked as an administration team, have a total of 3 years of experience, know most of the admin commands and won't be needing hard training.

What are your greatest weaknesses?
Whatever it is I will make sure that that doesn't comes in between my admin duties.

- yes

- yes

Abraham

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Abraham Khureshi
2. Your age 26
3. Time zone GMT +5:30
5. Your Discord KILLMONGER#0966
6. Your Nickname Tony Saint
7. Your ID 22230

Additional information
Rp life is good when rules are followed but here the problem is that rules are not followed and admins are less hence the rule breakers are not being punished, I just want the rp life to become smooth and effective
I have been in the server for a long time hence I think I know 80% of the rules
I can be as calm as the sea and I can make any situation finished in seconds as I have good communication skills
My greatest weakness I am kind to all who come to me for help
Yes definitely
I don't own one so not a problem

Last edited:

Jefe DeJefes

Player
Player
Information
1. My name IRL: Sharhad
2. My age: 25
3. Time zone: GMT +1 (Server time)
4. Average online per day: 14 hours
5. My Discord: Abedin81#5859
6. My Nickname: Jefe DeJefes (street name) / DeAndre DuMont (Legal org)
7. My ID: 3180

Additional information

To provide a safe and fair environment for all players, new and old, to be able to enjoy the gameplay and RP in this server. Given the hours I put in everyday I believe I will be able to help a lot of people out in this city and ease the pressure of my fellow admins.
I have excellent time management skills and patience to deal with newer players in the city and the toxic ones that don't respect anyone. I am fluent in English and have good understanding of Bangla, Hindi and Urdu allowing some players with less than adequate communication skills to explain to me in their mother tongue what the issue is. I have also spent over 2 months in a legal org and over 1 month in gangs allowing me great perception of how both sides operate allowing me to look at things objectively. To add to the last point I am able to not take things personally and look at all situations objectively and come up with a fair and just judgement.
Even though i am patient, I do have a terrible temper, If someone were to push me to my limit and use OOC insults, I would lose my cool and will probably end up in a heated argument. I have a 9-5 job so will be unavailable at certain times during 9am-5pm server time, when i might need to attend meetings for work, my schedule isn't fixed so these will be short but random, I make up for that by being on from about 4am to 10pm. Even though I have a good understanding of the rules, my memory isn't the greatest so will take some time to actually go through and find a rule to confirm if any rules were broken or not. I do not take kindly to people who repeatedly break rules I.e are aware of the rules but still keep breaking them, and will keep a close eye on them, if I were to come across someone like that.
Yes. Though from time to time when hanging out with my friends i will keep up the persona i have built over the last 4 months. The way I speak and act in front of them will stay unchanged when not working as an admin.
YES. Don't own one as of now but will sell if I end up buying one

tommy smalls

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL Tom E
2. Your age 28
3. Time zone GMT
4. Average online per day 5/7 Depending on working rota
5. Your Discord Emberz#4706
6. Your Nickname Tommy Smalls
7. Your ID 5155

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I have been in this city for a while now i have been in most orgs. I would like to become in and keep up with the good work so far, when im in the city i find people breaking rules a lot and i know admins cant be everywhere so i would like join the team and give a helping hand
2. What are your strengths? Im good at dealing with situations and making sure we get the best possible outcome, im not bias so ill listen to both side of the story
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? I'm not good at interviews i kinda mess them up a lot
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) not have any

Prince Zaarskov

Player
Player
Information
1. Don
2. 22
3. UTC +2
4. 6-8h
5. 𝕯𝖔𝖓𝕳𝖆𝖗𝖚𝖙#8888
6. Marilyn Hunter
7. 44059

Additional informationpa
1. I like to help people and guide them through stuff they dont know yet. I also will punish people who dont pay attention to the rules. In my opinion there are no many of them.

2. Good in communications and I have a lot of patience. I also speak multiple languages.

3. I am very straight forward.

4. Yes

5. Yes

EddieB | Undercover Admin

Undercover Mazhor Pluxury
Blocked
Information
1. Your name IRL Edvard
2. Your age 16
3. Time zone CET
4. Average online per day 5-8 Hours
5. Your Discord MC Ghandiguttah.no #8435
6. Your Nickname Eddi DeLaLucci
7. Your ID 10269

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I want to become an admin, because I want to try to make a difference in the server. I’m seeing a lot of mistakes I’d gladly include myself in and try to fix. I also tend to have a lot of free time on my hands, I’ll gladly use in helping players and assisting the administrators.
2. What are your strengths? Memorizing rules, not taking sides, helpful.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? Forgetting small things that are necessary to do. Taking responsibilities my self that I’m not supposed to take.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? I would firstly become an admin assistant, and then reevaluate if I would want to become, and actual admin if possible.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Dont have one.

Gold Wins

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information

Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
INFORMATION:_
1.Umar
3.GMT+5:30
4.12-14 hrs every day
5.GoldPool#1506
6.Goldpool
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:-
1.I really wanna help people(new) who dont understand the game and come for fun and get banned by not knowing any rules,i am sure if these players are thought correctly and explained it better they will enjoy the game better than before without commeting anything that leads them to get a ban
2.I can make people understand better
3.lonliness
4.yes,i am ready to
5.yes,i am ready to

Last edited:

Shiven

Tony - 14K Triad
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1: Shiven
2: 17
3: GMT/UTC-4
4: 4+ Hours
5: Shiven#8498
6: Shiven
7: 17672

1: I have been playing in this city for approximately 3 months now and I have been a part/experienced illegal and legal sides of the city. I want to become an admin assistant because as the number of players on this server continuous to increase everyday the need for more admins and admin assistants also continuous to grow to serve justice and help newbies. I understand the job of admin is very tedious at times as the number of players playing at the same time continuous to increase day by day and I'm ready to deal with that amount of pressure. I want to make sure that players in this server receive justice whenever required and only the person who is wrong gets punished. I can tell that people have lots of questions and issues with the city and I feel that with the time that I have put into the city I would be able to assist them in a quick and timely manner and help provide the best possible answer to any questions that they may have about the city.

2: Time Management, Quick Learner, Bilingual, help others (great at helping especially with technical issues), will listen before acting.

3: Might get a little too angry if I see someone breaking too many rules, SOMETIMES might not be able to help when needed (sometimes audio glitches out, however relog solves everything)

4: Yes

5: Yes

Last edited:

Ghost Gev

Player
Player
1: Gevorg
2: 16
3: (USA) time
4: 5-8 Hours or more
5: Gev#9478
6: Ghost Lacoste
7: 1147

1. I have been part of this server from the start and I have seen both sides of the city i.e. the illegal side (gangs) and the Legal side . I want to become an admin because as the number of players on this server is rising day by day we also need more admins to keep up with the demands and questions of new players. I understand the job of admin is very hard and serious at. we have a minimum of 1000 people playing at the same time and I'm ready to deal with that type of pressure. I want to make sure that players in this server receive justice whenever required and the person who is wrong only gets punished. I can tell that people have lots of questions and issues with the city and I feel that i will be a good person to help out the server with the time that I have put into the city I would be able to assist them in a quick time and help provide the best possible answer to any questions that they may have about the city.

Time Management. I know multiple languages like English, Russian and Armenian , so I would be able to help a wider range of players on the server. Quick Learner . Can handle pressure.

Can have some anger issues when a wrong person tries to show himself right even tho he is proved wrong.
Very talkative (I consider it as strength as it helps me be more Social.

Yes

Yes

luka

Blocked
Blocked
1. Luka Mirtskhulava
2. 21
3. Georgia time
4. 8-10h
5. supreme#5825
6. Lucas Aghmashenebeli
7. 46428

Additionally Information
1.I have been a curator on another project, I have 2 years of experience on various projects, I am hardworking, I like to help people and work with nice people.
2. As I mentioned above I am hardworking, I can communicate with people, explain the same thing several times, I pay a lot of attention to what I am doing, this project will be a new experience for me.
3. When I am an administrator I do not care about any of my friends in the game, all the players are important to me, this is one of my strengths, I have almost no weakness because I have worked on it all for 2 years, Yet we are all human and we all have some peculiar weakness
4. I have even mentioned many times that I am used to admin life
5. Understandably, of course yes.

:)Thanks for your attention🤩

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom