Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

chetan

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
chetan deshmukh
2. Your age
3. Time zone
IST
4. Average online per day
10hours+
5. Your Discord
daddysosa#2942
6. Your Nickname
steve austinn
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
I really want to be an admin there are many reasons behind this application try to tell the most important reasons
1.the most important I want to make this server more serious about RP guide people tell them how the RP works and make sure there is no one who is getting punishment who has not broken any rule because many innocent people get punishment because of lack of analyzing situation this is because there are a bunch of complaints on forums I just want to make sure there is healthy RP and enjoyable RP
2. I really don't want to point out anyone or I don't want to criticize any admin but there were many cases in the past where many admins took biased decisions but I am really happy to see that they were fired from their work after that I just want to make sure there is no biased decision in any situation because being an admin is an out of character situation and you have to keep aside everything from which family you belong to or whos is your friend who is not and take a proper decision by analyzing and understanding the whole situation
3. I have already gone through all the server rules and I am active in this city for the past 8 months so I am familiar with all rules and regulations of this city and I know all the rules.
4.am not biased towards any family or for any people, to be honest
5.I am a computer science engineering student so I am familiar with coding

2. What are your strengths?
I really don't want to copy-paste things from google or somewhere these are some of the qualities

I am very honest towards my work if I take work to do I will make sure that it is done with concentration and perfection needed for that task and I will make sure it's in a proper way.

I am very disciplined about everything in-person to

I have very good communication skills I can interact with people easily I can understand many languages such as Hindi, Tamil, English,
so there will be no problem communicating with people

I don't have any ego issues or any anxiety I can handle situations very calmly and properly. I never disrespect anyone in any way I am respectful to everyone

being a good speaker does not always work you need to be a good listener and I have the quality of a good listener if someone is saying something or trying to keep his point I will listen to him and understand what he is saying. if someone knows more than me in any context ill listen to him take opinions from him.

I always respect my higherups and my elders because they have more experience than us I try to learn from them listen to them and never desrespect

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
I really don't know about this much because I have never thought about this I think I am perfect like this sometimes I just feel little bad about my nature.
I don't talk much I never talk without any reason because of which I don't socialize much.
i don't have much to put in here
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
yeah i am of course ready to leave the RP life and concentrate more on my job and responsibilities given to me with a trust.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
I don't own any business in my RP life i have an apt some cars and I guess its not a big issue to pay apt taxes and have apt being an admin

terozero

Player
Player
Information
1. Tyler
2. 18
3. EST
4. Around 8
5. Rekamon#1217
6. Tee Rogers
7. 3156

Additional information
1. Mainly to fix the issues that I see at hand with constant rule breakers that I see every day, I feel like if I was an admin I would be able to help reduce this problem. I also feel like I can relate to others and enforce the rules effectively.
2. I can explain rules and other things very easily and simple to others, I am fast in whatever I do and can adapt to any situations that are needed. I also handle stress well.
3. I don't have many weaknesses, but one that could possibly be a weakness is sometimes I can be impatient with others when they don't listen but I've been working on that.
4. I would prefer not too leave my RP because I find it really enjoyable right now but if I had too, it's not an issue.
5. I do not have a business at the moment.

Ghost Gev

Player
Player
1: Gevorg
2: 16
3: (USA) time
4: 5-8 Hours or more
5: Gev#9478
6: Ghost Lacoste
7: 1147

1. I have been part of this server from the start and I have seen both sides of the city i.e. the illegal side (gangs) and the Legal side . I want to become an admin because as the number of players on this server is rising day by day we also need more admins to keep up with the demands and questions of new players. I understand the job of admin is very hard and serious at. we have a minimum of 1000 people playing at the same time and I'm ready to deal with that type of pressure. I want to make sure that players in this server receive justice whenever required and the person who is wrong only gets punished. I can tell that people have lots of questions and issues with the city and I feel that i will be a good person to help out the server with the time that I have put into the city I would be able to assist them in a quick time and help provide the best possible answer to any questions that they may have about the city.

Time Management. I know multiple languages like English, Russian and Armenian , so I would be able to help a wider range of players on the server. Quick Learner . Can handle pressure.

Can have some anger issues when a wrong person tries to show himself right even tho he is proved wrong.
Very talkative (I consider it as strength as it helps me be more Social.

Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes

Tyrone Williams

Player
Player
1. anthony
2. 17
3. EST
4. 6-12 hrs
5. rapify#8464
6. Tyrone Williams
7. 2233

Additional Information
1. i would like to become an admin because i like helping people out with any questions they have. i would also route them to the right way that they need to go, answer reports and stop people from being toxic in this community. also i am well known in here and alot of people know me
2. somewhat mature, have some experience, can handle situations, good english & spanish
3. slow typer, joke around too much, bad reputation (icly?)
4. yes
5. yes

Bannable

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Zach
2. 18
3. Eastern Time Zone
4. At least 12 hours a day
5. Bannable#1405
6. Zach MacFadden

During the time that I have played on this server I've realized just how much I truly enjoy playing it. When I first started I came from different servers with altered server rules. I had to learn the rules by myself and made mistakes along the way. I want to be there for players that are also struggling with the rules and prevent them from making any similar mistake that I may have encounter. I want to allow the players to have the best experience possible while also keeping the server's operation smooth.

I believe that I have multiple strengths that would benefit the server. Firstly I am extremely patient and understanding with those around me. If I believe in something I wont stop till I see it through. This includes helping someone truly understand a rule break or a rule to ensure that it doesn't happen again. I also know multiple languages, I am fluent in English, Arabic, and Spanish. So I would be able to translate for anybody that doesn't truly understand what is being said to them.

I don't believe I have many weaknesses that I haven't conquered already. However, if there is one I currently have it is that I am a perfectionist. Sometimes I believe that I can do better even though I've already done the best I can. The reason I believe it is my weakness is because sometimes it distracts me from the main goal which is to just complete the task at hand.

I am.

I am.

Drxk

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information:

1. Kyle Borg
2. 20
3.(GMT+2)
4.9hrs
5.𝕯𝖗𝖝𝖐.𝔢𝔵𝔢#1010
6.Drxk

Additional Information:

1.To make sure the server stays fun and safe for everyone.
2.coding,moderation,working under stress
3. communication with other languages
4.Yes, I feel like in the few weeks iv been on the server I found some things that could be ironed out with the help of more Admins to make RP fun and smooth for everyone.
5. I personally don't have a business so this does not rly count but if I had one id be willing.

Thanks,
Kyle
(ID:50957)

Ghost Gev

Player
Player
1: Gevorg
2: 16
3: (USA) time
4: 5-8 Hours or more
5: Gev#9478
6: Ghost Lovell
7: 1147

1. I have been part of this server from the start and I have seen both sides of the city i.e. the illegal side (gangs) and the Legal side . I want to become an admin because as the number of players on this server is rising day by day we also need more admins to keep up with the demands and questions of new players. I understand the job of admin is very hard and serious at. we have a minimum of 1000 people playing at the same time and I'm ready to deal with that type of pressure. I want to make sure that players in this server receive justice whenever required and the person who is wrong only gets punished. I can tell that people have lots of questions and issues with the city and I feel that i will be a good person to help out the server with the time that I have put into the city I would be able to assist them in a quick time and help provide the best possible answer to any questions that they may have about the city.

Time Management. I know multiple languages like English, Russian and Armenian , so I would be able to help a wider range of players on the server. Quick Learner . Can handle pressure.

Can have some anger issues when a wrong person tries to show himself right even tho he is proved wrong.
Very talkative (I consider it as strength as it helps me be more Social.

Yes

Yes

Last edited:

Kentay Griffin

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Maurice
European summer time. Plus 1 hour on City time
8-10 hours
King-Kryson #8309
IC name: Kentay Griffin

I would like to become an admin to Support ppl in their rp experience and make sure they follow the rules at all times. there are like 800 people on the server and like half of them doing what they want and messing up rp experience for people who follow the rules. I want to help make the city a better place for everyone
My strength are that I always keep my calm and never take anything Personal. I always threat everyone with respect and I Listen to what they need and try to help as good as possible
As a weakness I could say that I am sometimes a little hard Header
I would leave rp life to be an admin yes
I would sell buissnesses too but I don't have any at the moment

Last edited:

Daniel Salvatore

Curator of Families
Player
1. Daniel
2. 24
3. GMT+2
4. 6-8 hours
5. oknez#9999
6. Daniel Salvatore
7. 9697

Additional information
1. I want to become an admin because i want to help people have the best possible experience. I have been on both sides of the law for a while, and i feel like i have a good grasp on how the city works.
2. I have been playing competitive games for many years, so i believe i have the ability to make quick and fair decisions in stressful circumstances. I also love to help others, and i thats why i think this position would suit me. Neutrality is something i strongly believe in, and will enforce this to the best of my ability. I've been high command in FIB and Deputy Sheriff at SAHP so i have a good understanding of the rules.
3. One of my greatest weaknesses is that i tend to ponder on a situation for a while after its happened.
4. Yes
5. I don't own any businesses

Sky Dollar

assisting you...
Blocked
1. IRL NAME Kishan

2.AGE 18.5

3.TIME India (GMT+5:30)

4. ONLINE TIME IN A DAY 9 to 12 h online per day

5. DISCORD KISHAN#1089

6.IN GAME NAME Sky Dollar

7. ID 30805

Additional Information

1. I want to become an admin so that i can help people if they were really in need of a admin to help them and as we know the GRAND ROLEPLAY is reaching 1100+ people everyday but there are some people who are not doing rp properly or don't even know what rp is , so i want to help those guys out because i have seen a lot of guys trying to explain some new people rp but they wont understand that but if a admin tell them they might listen them .

2. i) My first strength is my rp experience as i have been playing role play servers in rage mp for more than a year and i m having more than 1000+h of roleplay experience ii) I know a lot of basic rules of role play that i take as a plus point in my side iii) My third strength is that i like to talk a lot because according to my brother talking is the best way to solve a problem instead of fighting so like ya we can say My Communication is the best ; I'm talkative

3. To be honest with you guys my weakness is gta 5rp or we can say right now it is GRP as i m in this server from NOT VERY BEGINNING but the server has been doing great and i don't want to leave the server in any cost but there some people who are ruining the whole server makes my day bad atleast although if i will become a admin i will do whatever i can do to stop these rule breakers

4. Yes

5. Yes

Chalked

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
Huston Dickey
2. Your age
3. Time zone
Central Standard Time
5+
5. Your Discord
itsChalked#5440
6. Your Nickname
Taylor Chalked
7. Your ID

Additional information
I just want to do something new. I want to help people and give everyone a better experience while they are Roleplaying. I have done Admin work in previous cities I was apart of us. I want to help make this server one the greatest roleplaying servers. I want everyone have a equal and fair chance. I want to help new comers so they dont feel overwhelmed.
I’m very calm. I don’t pick sides regardless of who it is. Im very active. I know whats wrong and whats right. I have a dual monitor setup so i can help in game and on the discord.
I feel like my weakness is trying to do to much at one time but im getting that under control.
Yes, Ill sell everything i own to become an admin
Yes

Mazz

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Davide Mazzucco
2. 15
3. GMT+1
4. 10 Hours
5. Mazz#9000
6. Mazz Dior
7. 25040

1. I would like to be part of the administrator assistant team because I want to help out the people in the city with the knowledge I've gathered from being in the server.

2. My strengths are; my knowledge as I have been in the city for over 5 months now; I'm good at talking to people causing it to be much easier for a person to understand my answer to their questions and overall I'm active therefore I will be always answering questions whenever someone is confused.

3. My weakness would probably be, I cannot answer questions sometimes because of my job. Being in SS events, I cant multitask as I want to do the best of my capability in scene. Therefore whenever I'm busy with work I wont be able to answer questions.

4. I want to be administrator assistant so I believe I do not have to leave the RP life

5. Same answer as answer 4

Last edited:

Mujo Simba

Deputy Chief Administrator
1. Your name IRL: Ali
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: CEST
4. Average online per day: 2-6h depends on my irl business
5. Your Discord: NixA#4919
6. Your Nickname: Mujo Mustafic
7. Your ID: 8211

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin: I'm in the server for quite a while now, since I gave up all my money and stuff to my family members I don't have any "goals" ingame right now and have some spare time to help new people.
2. What are your strengths: I can explain and help other members that have issues in the city with everything they need. If I'm free ingame and doing nothing I can answer tickets and help others pretty fast and not make them wait for an answer, I'm communicative and really genuine person to ask anything, a lot of people know me ingame as well and I always try to help everyone if I can. Since I'm from Bosnia I can perfectly speak all "Balkan" languages and there are a lot of Balkan people in the server and I can help them in our language and explain them better.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses: Since I work online my work time updates every day so I don't know when can I be online and ingame.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin: Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business: Don't have any

Last edited:

ItsYourDad

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Rushikesh
2. Your age : 19
3. Time zone : UTC +5:30
4. Average online per day : 6-8 Hours,Weekends around 10 Hours
5. Your Discord : 𝓥𝓪𝓲𝓫𝓱𝓪𝓿#6969
6. Your Nickname : Vaibhav Patil
7. Your ID : 37617

Additional information
Ans : I have been Part of this Server nearly about 2 Months And I have explored Whole City Very well I Have lot of RP experice Have good RP knowledge And I hope its Enough to solve the Problems in RP situation if someone isnt responding correctly i can help them with that. As I see The GrandRP server is rising day by day We do need more ADMINS to help Players Regarding their Queries Demands And The questions of New RP players. I do understand that the JOB of ADMIN isnt that easy To handle the tremendous pressue around 800+ players playing at time But I do think Im ready to deal With this much pressure. I want to make sure that all the players who are really serious with their RP will receive Justice whenever required And the person who is really guilty will receive the correct punishment. I can help all newbie RP players to improve their RP knowledge and i do really think that I will guide them correctly with all the Experince I got from City . I will assist them As soon as Possible and also answer the questions correctly which they have regarding city.

Ans : 1.Lot of RP experince since playing for 3 YRS
2. Time management
3. I know multiple languages like English,Hindi & Marathi
4. Learn things Quickly
5. Working in Pressure (as it helps with dealting situation)
Ans : 1. Excited about things
2. Sentimental
3. Curious to know things (its my strength maybe )
Ans : Yes I'm Ready

Ans : Yes I'm Ready

EddieB | Undercover Admin

Undercover Mazhor Pluxury
Blocked
Information
1. Your name IRL Edvard
2. Your age 16
3. Time zone CET
4. Average online per day 5-9 Hours
5. Your Discord Ed1 #8435
6. Your Nickname Gloria EddiTheThird
7. Your ID 10269

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I want to become an adminfor many reasons. First of all i think it soundsquite fun to resolve problems and fix situations. Ive also been getting quite bored IC so therefore i want to take the next step of becoming an admin. I was also really unnowledged when i first started, and i know many other newbies also are, therefore i wantr to especially help that crowd and work to get a more knowledged city. I was alsoaccepted for interview in a past application. I was sadly denied because i didnt know a few rules that were important to know, but in advance ivenow read upon alot of rules, so i think ill be better this time.
2. What are your strengths? Great elper, not taking sides, effort, knowledge of rules.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? Becoming mad, when people are talking at the same time.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes, dont have one.

Taran Bhavsar

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information

Last edited:

Hasnain Ali

Player
Player
1. Hasnain Ali
2. 20
3. GMT +5
4. 8-10 hours
5. Hasnain Ali#8259
6. Hasnain Johnson
7. 23483

Additional information
1. I want to become an admin so I can help maintain the city using it's laws and uphold the discipline inside the city. Due to my experience, I'm well aware of the city and how everything works in it and I can use it to my advantage so I can take actions in all fairness towards everyone. I will give out appropriate punishments to those who manage to evade these laws and break them. I'll punish them with my authority and make sure these things don't happen again. As I also said before, I'll discard those who think they're above the city's law.

2. My biggest strengths are that I never lose my temper and lose sight of what's happening. I always stick with the truer version of a story while also keeping in mind both sides of it. I'm quick in thinking and that's why I can make better decisions swiftly.

3. Perhaps my biggest weakness is that I put too much into something that I gain sudden interest in, and in this case it's this server and sometimes my quick thinking gets the better of me and I get prone to making bad decisions.

4. Yes, of course.

5. Even though I don't have a business, I would have sold it if I had one.

Gilfrid

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Eryk King
2. Your age 30
3. Time zone EST
4. Average online per day 5-10hours
5. Your Discord Gilfrid#3451
6. Your Nickname Gilfrid Krown
7. Your ID 8956
Additional Information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I love this city and all its potential. I have a lot of management experience in life and productive reasoning skills that could be used to support this city and a positive way. I have a very "All work" mentality. I'll play when the work is done, and with the way life in this city is a lot of work is needed to be done.
2. What are your strengths? Carry authority in actions not my words, lead by example not by rank, and logical thinker.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? Stubborn and very "Its black or its white"
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Without a doubt.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) I'm more than willing to step back and let go of my business to better the city

Sam Pluxury

Congratulations to all of these people. you have been selected for admin assistant interviews
2708SujjiYT#9860
vaMpi#5753
Hasnain Ali#8259
imAnkiT#0424
BK#1614
official__akkU#7187
Ayush#3333
V$#8V$#8391
King-Kryson#8309
puff#0420

INTERVIEWS WILL START AT Thursday August 12th19:00 SERVER TIME.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom