Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spizor

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Seif
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT+02
4. Average online per day: 8-10 hours a day
5. Your Discord: Spizor#0020
6. Your Nickname: George MacFadden
7. Your ID: 20086

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
I have almost always applied to become a staff member on all of the servers I played on other games, being a staff member and helping people out in general is one of my habits, and having played on the server for a while now, I want to experience the staffing side of the server and how it operates. From my experience, there are certain times on the server where it might be a little understaffed and the workload might be a lot and I want to be able to change that by helping out as much as I can and making the community a better place in general.

2. What are your strengths?
I believe I have a few strengths that will benefit me as a staff member. Being patient and having good knowledge of the server rules is definitely a must. I can be patient and positive towards other players even when they are being rude, when the server is close to a thousand players it can get hectic at times and people can be rude, I can be calm and patient in situations like those. I have been playing on the server for a while now and I have a decent knowledge of the server rules which I can help new players understand better.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
I would say my greatest weakness is that I can be too lenient sometimes even if it's not a newer player as I can understand if someone accidentally breaks a rule that he didn't know about, in those situations I can be too lenient sometimes.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes, I will.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes, I will.

Reactions: BKz

Definite Khan

Player
Player
1. Ankit Arnav
2. 26
3. IST
4. 7hrs a day
5. imAnkiT#0424
6. Definite Khan | 20729
7. 20729

1. I want to become admin because I want to ensure people have a healthy RP experience in the server .To ensure people prefer roleplay over gunplay . I also have 2yrs + experience in RP so i too can suggest people how to react in any particular scenario facilitating them to give them a chance to solve their RP problems RP wise before giving server punishments . I also have experience in RP server Administration( 1yr+ exp) so i can easily identify bugs and can also solve RP problems easily upon reviewing both sides.
I also want to help the people who are new in the city so that and can solve RP issues easily

2. My strength is my experience in RP in administration. I have also been a part of dev team in Fivem RP servers . My role was designing vehicle liveries for WL jobs. So i can solve RP situations easily and at the same time help in finding bugs in the city

3. My greatest weakness is i give chance to people to solve the matter RP wise . I dont like punishing someone because i believe everyone is learning RP and its difficult to have a transition from GTA online to GTA RP. But yet if anyone doesnt follow RP rules m gonna punish them.

4. Yes i am ready to leave RP to become an admin

5. Yes i am ready to sell my business if i get any.

Teddy bear

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
1. Giorgi Nikabadze
3. GMT+2
4. 6-12
5.kilelrpig#4795
6.Ruben

1. i want to become admin because i think server needs more active staff, i hame big expirience in RP, playe on lots of servers, i have also played on Russian Grand Rp servers for months and know all the systems. i would deffenetly whould like to become admin so that server will have clean and enjoyable RP
2.expirience, i know how things work. i am able to look form others prespective very well which helps me make correct move.
3. as i said looking from others prespective but from bad side because i can also feel bad for them
4.yes
5.yes

Papi Halo

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Vladi
2. Your age: 28
3. Time zone: GMT‎+3‎
4. Average online per day: 5-15 hrs a day, depends in RL stuff
5. Your Discord: lousybot#5862
6. Your Nickname: Vladi Blat
7. Your ID: 32029

Mature person, Always fighting for what is right , I know alot of the gods and I'm always helping to catch the trollers, rule breakers and everything that ruin us the player the fun of the RP experience , im helping to find bugs also, litterly everything that can ruin our fun,
i would be more then happy to join the admins team to help the community enjoy more without all the guys who massively rule break and bug abusing or whatever you can think about.

My Perfectionist kinda helps me in most of my stuff because i wont leave anything untill im gonna make it in the best way i can, im patient , im in good relationship with most of the gods and even sometimes helping them out as much as i can even if its in city or helping out in forum posts against Rule breakers, I was admin in whitelisted FivemRP servers, in alot of games besides that too, got experience in alot of stuff, im consistently checking out all the rules which ones new and everything sometimes daily base.

I might feel some mercy sometimes about lil kids or people who just dont understand or its hard for them to understand the rules or the language, cant blame someone for not understanding - just explain and teach him not must to punish, but in this case we got rules and rules need to keep so they are at 1st priorty.

Yes, I need a little break from RP and last week feels like im anyway sitting more in the forum with complains against trollers and rule breakers then playing, i would be happy to take a little break from RP.

Win Win situation , no Businesses.

Jod Glockz

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL
K.Varshith
2. Your age
3. Time zone
India (GMT+5:30)
8 to 9 hours
5. Your Discord
Blueberry#6598
6. Your Nickname
Jod Glockz
7. Your ID
Additional information
To make sure no one breaks or go against the rules and to maintain the roleplay server as good as it is right now, and to give punishment to the people who break the rules and help new citizens in the server.The main thing is i want to help the citiznsen in the city.
Open minded, hard-worker, Discipline, Dedication.
My biggest weakness is that I am very straight forward person.

yes,i will leave rp for becoming an admin
Yes, I will and i dont have any business in the city.

Sean Garcia

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Sean Duffy
2. Your age - 17
3. Time zone - BST
4. Average online per day - 9+
5. Your Discord - zee#3201
6. Your Nickname - Sean Garcia
7. Your ID - 1162

Additional information
I wish to become admin for a various amount of reasons. First off i have been in the sever since day 1. I knowhow things work around here. Stopping those players who think rule breaking is acceptable. Being able to handle decision making when it comes to punishment making. And to be honest, give the players a better experience

Good English, Determination, Decision maker, leadership, multi tasker

can be lazy

Yes

Yes

Last edited:

Sen Martin

Player
Player
1. Vansh
2. 17
3. EDT
4. 6 to 8 hrs
5. vaMpi#5753
6. vaMpi
7. 29880
Additional info
1. I wanna be an admin because i have been playing on the server since a few months and came to know many rule breakers and trouble makers and i always wanted to solve these problems but never had the power to do so that is pretty much the reason i want to be an admin and i will make sure to deal with my power wisely and make the server a better environment for the gamers(edited)

2. My strength is I am really good at managing time and I am good in doing conversation with new people.

3. My weakness is I forget some codes sometime but soon I will learning each and every code.

4. yes

5. yes

Snow Legend

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL
Dylan
2. Your age
3. Time zone
(GMT-4)
5-8
5. Your Discord
Dfalt_#0500
6. Your Nickname
Dylan Gomez
7. Your ID

Additional information
I want to help out people that are of need of help and i know how a lot of things work and I'm very in intrigued of becoming a admin and i will dedicate my 5 to 8 hours to help people even if its 1 person
my strengths are that I am a trustworthy person I know how to get around things easily I am very merit and I know my way around the whole entire map I know where everything is every car in the server I am very serious most of the time I read the rules very often i am a allocator type of person and I speak 4 languages
I get annoyed quick
Yes I've decided and made a decision I will do anything to become a admin
I have no business so I am ready

Last edited:

Atharv Pandey

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Atharv Pandey
2. Your age 17
3. Time zone GMT+(5:30)
4. Average online per day 6-7 Hours
5. Your Discord Shin Chan#0001
6. Your Nickname Sophia Pandat
7. Your ID 16758

Additional information
I have been in server for like 90+ days now and i have tried most of the things which are available as in a normal players aspect which is working as a farmer, fire fighter, taxi driver and etc. I know how to feels like getting robbed and how good it feels while robbing someone else . Now being a part of EMS i have seen most of the things which one can go through in an organisation . In between of all this i can say i have been through all ups and downs so now i want to try something really different then normal rp which means being an admin and helping others to play a proper rp without any problem .

2.Leadership, communication, Honesty, Dedication and Patience

3.Self-criticism bc I tend to be overly critical of myself. Whenever I complete a project, I can’t help but feel that I could have done more even if my work received a positive response. This often leads me to overwork myself and leaves me feeling burned out

4.Yes i am ready

5. I don't own any business

MartinWade

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Pranav
2. Your age:23
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day: 7 - 9+ hours
5. Your Discord: CaptainLazyYT#0110
6. Your Nickname: Martin Wade
7. Your ID:16682

Additional information

- I want to become an admin to help people who are new arrivals. And I have been more than 90+ days , so I think I know how other players are performing.. I see the number of players growing drastically, and I see the overwhelming amount of mistakes are be done by players where I would like to tell them what mistake there are doing and I acknowledge the amount of time and effort needed to keep the community strong and deliver a great and fair service as quickly and as reliable as possible.
- Help people by letting them to do a quality RP, so they get a better playing experience on the server, punish people who don't follow the rules and help people who are getting RDM'ed, VDM'ed... etc
- I'll be not discriminate between friends and other player and wont give partial judgement/punishment.
- I'm active, I play fair, I'm nice to people who are nice to me , I would always take tickets/calls first over RP, just like picking recruits first. I always give fair punishments, depending on the situation. I will be dedicated as a admin, I take it seriously. I would love to help the server grow even more and I am always up to help people!
- after all of the above, I enjoyed a lot in the city and i fulfilled myself by showing a quality roleplay every second, i think now its time to stop showing that and helping to others to make a quality roleplay by confessing the rules and everything when they want to know

> I am a good listener and quick learner, Managing, commitment to the quality RP and patience
> I am patient with people and I don't lose my temper, I am a hard worker, when I tend to do something I do it
> a lot experience In game
> Following up the orders passed by higher ups and I've capable of making a quick decisions as per the higher up

> I can't take it if someone who didn't follow the rules and most of time I can be too forward with people but that happens rarely
> I'll be more patience at every time, until the situation is cleared

> i would love to be act as admin, I'll play RP when I'm free from admin situations

> yes, i can sell my business if i have one.. so there is no issue in it

Last edited:

Ethan Versace

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information

Information
1. Ethan Gomez
2. 17
3. EST
4. 5-10 Hours
5. vxqrethan#4324
6. Ethan Gomez
7. 2401

Additional Information
I want to become an admin because I want to help the server in any way possible and I think this is the best way for me to do that. I have a lot of experience in RP and especially in strict RP so I think I would make a great fit as well. I like helping people out and I do that as much as possible already. I joined the LSPD because of it but I want to move up more and become a admin where I can truly help people and get rid of the ones who are messing up the server. I want to be able to help the new comers as well as there the ones that are gonna keep the server growing and keep making it fun for all. I also had a lot of friends that became an admin and said that they enjoy being an admin and its a great thing for them. I've also been in the server since day one and basically since the exact time of release and have experienced the server in every way possible, by that I mean I have been apart of the legal and illegal side and know a lot for both. I think my experience can help me a lot if or when I become an admin since I know where rule there is and I continue to check them often to make sure no new ones are added and if so I would memorize them. Overall I think the main reason I would like to become an admin is to help the server expand and also help keep it good.
I would say some of my best strengths are my ability to talk to people as I am a very friendly person and a nice person that people feel easy to talk to. I also have a lot of patience and with that it makes it so I don't get mad very often and its actually pretty rare that I have gotten mad in this server. Another strength I have is being very honest and some might take this as a weakness but I would take it as a strength because I don't think you should lie in order to make someone happy or to save your self.
What are your greatest weaknesses?
My greatest weakness would probably be that I have school starting soon so my hours would have to drop but even then I would still be able to get on at least 4-5 hours a day.
Yes I would 100% be ready to leave RP to become an admin.
I do not own a business but if so I would be ready to sell it.

Zubair Rasheed

Player
Player
Imformation:-
1.Your Name IRL : MOHAMMED ZUBAIR
2.Your Age:-
20 Years
3.Time Zone:-
GMT+5:30
4.Average Online Per Day:-
I will be Online around 10-15 hours.
5.Your Discord:-
420 DEVIL YT#3165
6.Your Nickname:-
ZUBAIR DEVIL
7.Your ID:-

Additional Imformation:-
I find it more fun administering to players than to play the game.
I have the tendency to help more than to participate.
Most importantly, i want to help new players and of course work to maintain the excellent player experience.
My biggest strengths are that I never lose my temper and lose sight of what's happening. I always stick with the truer version of a story while also keeping in mind both sides of it
Perhaps my biggest weakness is that I put too much into something that I gain sudden interest in, and in this case it's this server and sometimes my quick thinking gets the better of me and I get prone to making bad decisions.
Sometimes it makes me feel like I'm never doing enough and have to keep pushing myself to work harder even if I'm doing a good job.
Yes, I have prepared to leave RP life to become an admin. If I can Achieve an admin to help all citizen.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
I do not have any businesses.

Suljo Sukic

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information

Last edited:

Sky Dollar

assisting you...
Blocked
1. IRL NAME Kishan

2.AGE 18.5

3.TIME India (GMT+5:30)

4. ONLINE TIME IN A DAY 9 to 12 h online per day

5. DISCORD KISHAN#1089

6.IN GAME NAME Sky Dollar

7. ID 30805

Additional Information

1. I want to become an admin so that i can help people if they were really in need of a admin to help them and as we know the GRAND ROLEPLAY is reaching 1100+ people everyday but there are some people who are not doing rp properly or don't even know what rp is , so i want to help those guys out because i have seen a lot of guys trying to explain some new people rp but they wont understand that but if a admin tell them they might listen them .

2. i) My first strength is my rp experience as i have been playing role play servers in rage mp for more than a year and i m having more than 1000+h of roleplay experience ii) I know a lot of basic rules of role play that i take as a plus point in my side iii) My third strength is that i like to talk a lot because according to my brother talking is the best way to solve a problem instead of fighting so like ya we can say My Communication is the best ; I'm talkative

3. To be honest with you guys my weakness is gta 5rp or we can say right now it is GRP as i m in this server from NOT VERY BEGINNING but the server has been doing great and i don't want to leave the server in any cost but there some people who are ruining the whole server makes my day bad atleast although if i will become a admin i will do whatever i can do to stop these rule breakers

4. Yes

5. Yes

Eddie Brock

Serve your punishment
Player
1. Your name IRL: Amir Alam
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT+6
4. Average online per day: 8-9 hours average but i can stay online for around 18 hours also because i have no work to do irl.
5. Your Discord: iAmAmir#9696
6. Your Nickname: Eddie Brackie
7. Your ID : 11240

Additional information
= I see the number of players growing drastically, and I see the overwhelming amount of mistakes are be done by players where I would like to tell them what mistake there are doing and I acknowledge the amount of time and effort needed to keep the community strong and deliver a great and fair service as quickly and as reliable as possible.
= Am confident, Caring, Humble.
= Overthinking.
= Yes, I'm ready to leave it behind.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
= I don't own any business

Last edited:

Shiven

Tony - 14K Triad
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1: Shiven Kataria
2: 17
3: Eastern Daylight Time (GMT-4)
4: 4+ Hours
5: Shiven#8498
6: Shiven
7: 17672

Additional information
1: As the player number continuous to increase it creates more issues and queries that MUST be resolved thus increasing need for admins too. I would like to become an admin as I have been in city for over 3 months and have gained experience. I have been a part of FIB, SAHP, EMS, and even got accepted for LSPD. Moreover, I have also seen the illegal sides and have been a part of Vagos. Having experiences from both illegal and legal sides allows me to share my knowledge with others and serve justice where needed. Looking at the growth of the server I can make an educated guess and tell that people have lots of questions and issues with the city. Which is why I feel that with the experience I have gained in this city I would be able to assist them swiftly and timely manner and help provide the best possible RP experience to any questions that they may have about the city.

2: - Work under load,
- Quick Learner,
- Work under pressure, and
- Bilingual.

3: - Blunt (can sometimes be harsh but I am trying to improve)
- Sometimes might not be in city but I try to help ooc and contribute to making this server better
I believe that I might not be able to find all weakness myself and that others might be able to find anything that I can improve however that was all from my side.

4: YES

5: YES

Akash Vinod

Ex-Head of CPD, EMS
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Akash.V.Govind
2. Your age : 20
3. Time zone : GMT +05:30
4. Average online per day : 8 hours
5. Your Discord : V G#7313
6. Your Nickname : Akash Vinod | 17300
7. Your ID : 17300

Additional information
The main reason for this is that I really care about this city. If you check my records you can see for yourself how long I have been grinding in the city for. I really love this city. But there are a few things that I don't like in the city too. There's a lot of hate spreading around and a lot of toxic residents in the city and the people who have come in to the city with lots of hope of leading a better life are the ones that get targeted. So I would like to stop this spread of hate and crimes and provide justice and give a voice to the new residents of the city.
• Problem analysing and solving.
• Communication skills.
• Leadership qualities.
If I would assess myself, a weakness of mine that I can find is that I try to take on a project by myself which I could have completed with the help of a team. I am working on that weakness of mine too. While in the EMS, I've faced that issue but yeah, I am almost done with handling this weakness of mine.
If leaving RP Life is compulsory to get this post in the administration, I will leave my RP Life. But if there's a possibility that I could carry on my RP Life parallel with my life as an admin, I would definitely choose that path. The reason for that is I truly love the current life I am living but I have decided to look into the path of an admin only to to make life better for others in the city too, so for that if I have to leave my RP Life, I will do that.
As of now, I do not own any businesses, so that will not be a problem.

ItsYourDad

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Rushikesh
2. Your age : 19
3. Time zone : UTC +5:30
4. Average online per day : 6-8 Hours,Weekends around 10 Hours
5. Your Discord : 𝓥𝓪𝓲𝓫𝓱𝓪𝓿#6969
6. Your Nickname : Vaibhav Patil
7. Your ID : 37617

Additional information
Ans : I have been Part of this Server nearly about 2 Months And I have explored Whole City Very well I Have lot of RP experice Have good RP knowledge And I hope its Enough to solve the Problems in RP situation if someone isnt responding correctly i can help them with that. As I see The GrandRP server is rising day by day We do need more ADMINS to help Players Regarding their Queries Demands And The questions of New RP players. I do understand that the JOB of ADMIN isnt that easy To handle the tremendous pressue around 800+ players playing at time But I do think Im ready to deal With this much pressure. I want to make sure that all the players who are really serious with their RP will receive Justice whenever required And the person who is really guilty will receive the correct punishment. I can help all newbie RP players to improve their RP knowledge and i do really think that I will guide them correctly with all the Experince I got from City . I will assist them As soon as Possible and also answer the questions correctly which they have regarding city.

Ans : 1.Lot of RP experince since playing for 3 YRS
2. Time management
3. I know multiple languages like English,Hindi & Marathi
4. Learn things Quickly
5. Working in Pressure (as it helps with dealting situation)
Ans : 1. Excited about things
2. Sentimental
3. Curious to know things (its my strength maybe )
Ans : Yes I'm Ready

Ans : Yes I'm Ready
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom