Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

azn

Forum Frog
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Ivan
2. Your age 18
3. Time zone GMT +3
4. Average online per day 5-7
5. Your Discord ivxn#0002
6. Your Nickname Barry Allen
7. Your ID 16933

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? You've probably heard this a million time "I want to help new players/server" but i'm genuinely want to help the new players. I'm not saying the ones who said those words didn't mean it or wasn't genuine. I feel like i've helped a lot of people RPly, me being an LSPD Officer. I get asked a million times "where do i get insurance", "do you sell gun license". I feel like i could help players that way but in a higher level of help than just IC questions. I just don't want to punish people, i want to also make sure they know what they did wrong instead of just punishing them right out.
2. What are your strengths? My strengths would probably my great dedication and determination. As i've only played GTA not a long time ago, i've dedicated time and effort to make up the loss time compared to other players.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? My greatest weakness is that sometimes i don't ask enough questions so instead of asking for help, i just sit and try to figure it out on my own.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) I don't have any businesses.

Last edited:

Atharv Pandey

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Atharv Pandey
2. Your age 17
3. Time zone GMT+(5:30)
4. Average online per day 6-7 Hours
5. Your Discord Shin Chan#0001
6. Your Nickname-Sophia Pandat
7. Your ID 16758

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
2. What are your strengths?
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
I have been in server for like 90+ days now and i have tried most of the things which are available as in a normal players aspect which is working as a farmer, fire fighter, taxi driver and etc. I know how to feels like getting robbed and how good it feels while robbing someone else . Now being a part of EMS i have seen most of the things which one can go through in an organisation . In between of all this i can say i have been through all ups and downs so now i want to try something really different then normal rp which means being an admin and helping others to play a proper rp without any problem .

2.Leadership, communication, Honesty, Dedication and Patience

3.Self-criticism bc I tend to be overly critical of myself. Whenever I complete a project, I can’t help but feel that I could have done more even if my work received a positive response. This often leads me to overwork myself and leaves me feeling burned out

4.Yes i am ready

5. I don't own any business

Ghost Gev

Player
Player
1: Gevorg
2: 16
3: (USA) time
4: 5-8 Hours or more
5: Gev#9478
6: Ghost Lovell
7: 1147

1. I have been part of this server from the start and I have seen both sides of the city i.e. the illegal side (gangs) and the Legal side . I want to become an admin because as the number of players on this server is rising day by day we also need more admins to keep up with the demands and questions of new players. I understand the job of admin is very hard and serious at. we have a minimum of 1000 people playing at the same time and I'm ready to deal with that type of pressure. I want to make sure that players in this server receive justice whenever required and the person who is wrong only gets punished. I can tell that people have lots of questions and issues with the city and I feel that i will be a good person to help out the server with the time that I have put into the city I would be able to assist them in a quick time and help provide the best possible answer to any questions that they may have about the city.

Time Management. I know multiple languages like English, Russian and Armenian , so I would be able to help a wider range of players on the server. Quick Learner . Can handle pressure.

Can have some anger issues when a wrong person tries to show himself right even tho he is proved wrong.
Very talkative (I consider it as strength as it helps me be more Social.

Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes

Skies Wayne

Yikes
Player
1. Alex
3. EU
4. 6 - 12 hours
5.Skies#9727
6.Skies Wayne
7. 99

1.As you can tell from my id I joined the server the moment it came out and have enjoyed it ever since. I have met so many good people on this server and as an administrator I would like to repay the community for being so good to me all throughout my play time and help people that are struggling with technical problems or are wanting to report someone that is breaking any sort of server rules. or anything that could make the game unenjoyable to the player-base. Due to me being so early in the city I have experienced or had the opportunity to try out every single job that the server has to offer and almost every single organization the server has to offer. And due to that, becoming an administrator is the last thing that I can do to just repay the friends and players that I've met through this still ongoing and amazing journey and help the entire community to make the game fun and enjoyable for every single player. And as I said I just wish to make this Role-play server a safe space for everyone that joins it and can have fun without getting bullied , harassed or any sort of things like that.

2. My strengths in my opinion is my personality, Many of my friends could say that I am a funny and laid back person most of the time but I can get serious when I need to, I also find myself as a very helpful or a person that thinks about other as he does about himself and in my opinion such empathy to help others is a pretty important skill when becoming a administrator. I have also been an administrator on a few RP servers on Fivem and can understand the administrator system very well. My friends also could say that I am very good at handling a serious or non serious situation the proper way which I have learned through my multiple hundreds of hours on duty as a Staff-Sergeant for the LSPD and the time in other legal organizations. I can also speak Fluent Polish , Norwegian and English.

3. Some of my friends say that I can get too wordy and over explain a topic which curtain people could find annoying. Wake up late, Kinda bad mic.

4.I am fully ready to leave RP life to become an administrator.

5.Due to me currently not owning a business yes.

Daniel Salvatore

Curator of Families
Player
1. Daniel
2. 24
3. GMT+2
4. 6-8 hours
5. oknez#9999
6. Daniel Salvatore
7. 9697

Additional information
I want to become an admin because i want to help people have the best possible experience on the server. I love the server and have been addicted ever since i started playing, but i feel like its time to take on a new challenge. I love the project and would love to help you guys out.

2. I have been playing competitive games for many years, so i believe i have the ability to make quick and fair decisions in stressful circumstances. I also love to help others, and i that's why i think this position would suit me. Neutrality is something i strongly believe in, and will enforce this to the best of my ability. I've been high command in FIB and Deputy Sheriff at SAHP so i have a good understanding of the city laws aswell as the server rules. I already passed the admin interview with Andy and answered every question correctly.

3. One of my greatest weaknesses is that i tend to ponder on a situation for a while after its happened.

4. Yes I'm ready to leave RP life.

5. I don't own any businesses.

Shin

Just an ordinary geeksy geek.
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Anurak Buddh
2. 23 years old.
3.+06:00 GMT (BCT)
4.7 to 8 hrs.
5.Buddha067#7800
6.Shin Buddha

1. I am currently exploring the server , and I like that the server has so much variance in it's RP . I really like the upscale potential of the server , but at the end of the day there are a few individual who look for loopholes in the script and try to abuse them , which highly affects RP in the server , and that's unacceptable. I have the noticed the administration staff working round the clock to clean out the toxic players and bug abuser's and handing out punishments , I have previous experience in roleplay for over a year now , been part of a Server Administration(made by me and collegemates as an attempt to learn about game server's) , and I would love to be taken in as a part of the administration staff for the server.

2. My strengths include :- Decision Making , providing Creative Idea's , Time Flexibility , High Patience.

3 . My greatest weakness will be , I get too much excited at times and sometimes do some stuff way out of line , but honestly speaking I am trying to mend the weakness so that I don't end up regretting later.

4.I have had my fair share of RP , so yes I am ready to leave my RP life.

5.Yes.

Last edited:

Atharv Pandey

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Atharv Pandey
2. Your age 17
3. Time zone GMT+(5:30)
4. Average online per day 6-7 Hours
5. Your Discord Shin Chan#0001
6. Your Nickname-Sophia Pandat
7. Your ID 16758

Additional information
I have been in server for like 120+ days now and i have tried most of the things which are available as in a normal players aspect which is working as a farmer, fire fighter, taxi driver and etc. I know how to feels like getting robbed and how good it feels while robbing someone else . Now being a part of EMS i have seen most of the things which one can go through in an organisation . In between of all this i can say i have been through all ups and downs so now i want to try something really different then normal rp which means being an admin and helping others to play a proper rp without any problem .

2.Leadership, communication, Honesty, Dedication and Patience

3.Self-criticism bc I tend to be overly critical of myself. Whenever I complete a project, I can’t help but feel that I could have done more even if my work received a positive response. This often leads me to overwork myself and leaves me feeling burned out

4.Yes i am ready

Gagla

Georgian Clapper
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1.Gaga Marsagishvili
3.UTC +4
4.5-6 hours a day
5.Gagla#4378
6.Gagla MRSG

1.I want to become admin because i like helping people and making fair decisions and making City(server) better
2.My biggest Strength is leadership skills and also i can control my emotions quite easily in stressful situations
3.i have never thought of that i think i dont have one
4.im ready to do anything to become admin
5.yes

Cupido Wrld

Legends never die -999
Player
1.Gaga Marsagishvili
3.UTC +4
4.5-6 hours a day
5.Gagla#4378
6.Gagla MRSG

1.I want to become admin because i like helping people and making fair decisions and making City(server) better
2.My biggest Strength is leadership skills and also i can control my emotions quite easily in stressful situations
3.i have never thought of that i think i dont have one
4.im ready to do anything to become admin
5.yes
i think u will be a great admin

Jayden West

West Mafia On Top 🔥👀
Player
Information
1. your name irl
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
INFORMATION
1. Jayden Catania
2. 16
3. GMT+2
4. 8-10 Hours
5. Zxetro#0001
6. Jayden West
7. 38196

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
1. I want to become and admin because I done rp jobs both on the illegal and legal side I used to be in bloods, vagos and legal org such as a secretary, DOC Guard, SAHP Deputy. I seen a lot of things I know the city very well. And I wanna punish people who don't respect the rules and make this server fun for people that wanna have a great rp experience.
2. My strengths are that I can speak a few languages such as English, Maltese, and a little Italian I can also understand a bit of Arabic I'm very patient and have time to listen to what players got to say and I'm also a fast learner.
3. My weakness is that sometimes I'm typing too fast and i miss spell letters but other than that I pretty much do everything as told.
4. Yes I seen a lot so I'm ready.
5. Yes I don't own any business though.

Last edited:

Zubair Rasheed

Player
Player
1.Your Name IRL : MOHAMMED ZUBAIR
2.Your Age:-
20 Years
3.Time Zone:-
GMT+5:30
4.Average Online Per Day:-
I will be Online around 10-15 hours.
5.Your Discord:-
420 DEVIL YT#3165
6.Your Nickname:-
ZUBAIR DEVIL
7.Your ID:-
1- For now i want to become a admin assistant. I just want to become that because i want that every citizen of Los Santos is doubt free and knows each and everything about the city. I am available anytime to help citizens and will like to clear their doubts. At last i want to create this city a mess free city and a city where peace prevails.

2- My greatest strengths is that i can handle multiple people and multiple situations. This thing don't create mess in my mind.
*My biggest strengths are that I never lose my temper and lose sight of what's happening. I always stick with the truer version of a story while also keeping in mind both sides of it

3- I am found with rare weakness but i know one of my weakness i flow through emotions but i am trying my best to overcome this weakness as it will remove my many barriers to do work.
Perhaps my biggest weakness is that I put too much into something that I gain sudden interest in, and in this case it's this server and sometimes my quick thinking gets the better of me and I get prone to making bad decisions.

4- For now i will like to be a admin assistant, so no need to leave rp but if i have to i can.

5- Again right now i am applying for a admin assistant so i don't think i need to do that but if i have to i can.

Zubair Rasheed

Player
Player
1.Your Name IRL : MOHAMMED ZUBAIR
2.Your Age:-
20 Years
3.Time Zone:-
GMT+5:30
4.Average Online Per Day:-
I will be Online around 10-15 hours.
5.Your Discord:-
420 DEVIL YT#3165
6.Your Nickname:-
ZUBAIR DEVIL
7.Your ID:-
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
1- For now i want to become a admin assistant. I just want to become that because i want that every citizen of Los Santos is doubt free and knows each and everything about the city. I am available anytime to help citizens and will like to clear their doubts. At last i want to create this city a mess free city and a city where peace prevails.

2- My greatest strengths is that i can handle multiple people and multiple situations. This thing don't create mess in my mind.
*My biggest strengths are that I never lose my temper and lose sight of what's happening. I always stick with the truer version of a story while also keeping in mind both sides of it

3- I am found with rare weakness but i know one of my weakness i flow through emotions but i am trying my best to overcome this weakness as it will remove my many barriers to do work.
Perhaps my biggest weakness is that I put too much into something that I gain sudden interest in, and in this case it's this server and sometimes my quick thinking gets the better of me and I get prone to making bad decisions.

4- For now i will like to be a admin assistant, so no need to leave rp but if i have to i can.

5- Again right now i am applying for a admin assistant so i don't think i need to do that but if i have to i can.

itsprincejunior

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
- Nsamba Junior
2. Your age
3. Time zone
- CAT GMT+2
- During College Days 8 hour+, During Days Off 14 hours +
5. Your Discord
- itsprincejunior#2799
6. Your Nickname
- Prince Junior
7. Your ID

Additional information

- After being in the city for 5 months, I've reached a point where I feel there's nothing left for me to do besides working and driving around. So I would like to become an admin in order to assist new players, make sure everyone is following the rules because since the number of players in the city are increasing everyday there is a higher demand for support, at the same time high number of rule breakers and I believe that is something that can keep me busy. And I would like to be an Admin in order to provide a much better roleplaying environment for all GrandRP players.
-
My strenghts are: Great Conversation skills, Time management, Multi-tasking, Cool headed, Listening, friendly, Asking for help when needed and fairness.
And I also speak languages such as Portuguese, Spanish which can make it easy to help other players who are not fluent in english.

- My greatest weaknesses are: Friendly, Focus too much on details, I have a habit of trying to help everyone.
-Yes I will.
-Yes I will.

Last edited:

Shane Muga

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information

1. Shaiden
2. 16
3. GMT+2
4. 4-12
5. sxlentox#2504
6. Shane Reign
7. 38848

Additional Information

1. I would like to become an admin to help out everyone , serve justice to those who deserve it and hopefully keep the peace within the server.
2. My strengths are my hours and ability to learn , keep professional and adapt quickly.
3. My Weakness had been pointed out by a few friends that i tend to be short tempered when things get heated and people start talking over each other.
4. More Than willing to leave all RP life to work as staff
5. Since I have never owned a buisness that wouldnt be too much of a problem for me , but if it had to turn out I owned one it wouldnt be a problem to sell it.

Ben Vercetti

I may not be perfect but atleast Im not you
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1)Aditya Chougule
2)17
3)GMT+05:30
4)4-5 hours
5)Aditya_007#7653
6)Ben Rogers
7)14917

1)I've been in this server a very much long time. I know how hard it is to handle like 800-1000 people and I have learned that how things work in the server. I have seen all the team members of the Grand RP are working hard day and night to satisfy and justify the complaints of the players. I liked the way of players doing RP and the server's uniqueness. To be a part of the staff team and helping out everyone alongside my fellow staff would be a pleasure and I would give my best and make sure my higher-ups are satisfied with the work.

2)I firstly stick towards one work and never do anything unless I achieve it. I respect everyone and treat every person in a similar manner as well. I will do my best to help the players of the server if they are facing some difficulties.

3)My greatest weakness is that I decide on the situation happens and handle it gently.

4)Yes sure Im ready to leave RP life.

5)Currently I don't own any bussiness. If I own in future I am ready to sell it.

ItsYourDad

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL : Rushikesh
2. Your age : 19
3. Time zone : UTC +5:30
4. Average online per day : 6-8 Hours,Weekends around 10 Hours
5. Your Discord : 𝓥𝓪𝓲𝓫𝓱𝓪𝓿#6969
6. Your Nickname : Vaibhav Patil
7. Your ID : 37617

Additional information
Ans : I have been Part of this Server nearly about 2 Months And I have explored Whole City Very well I Have lot of RP experice Have good RP knowledge And I hope its Enough to solve the Problems in RP situation if someone isnt responding correctly i can help them with that. As I see The GrandRP server is rising day by day We do need more ADMINS to help Players Regarding their Queries Demands And The questions of New RP players. I do understand that the JOB of ADMIN isnt that easy To handle the tremendous pressue around 800+ players playing at time But I do think Im ready to deal With this much pressure. I want to make sure that all the players who are really serious with their RP will receive Justice whenever required And the person who is really guilty will receive the correct punishment. I can help all newbie RP players to improve their RP knowledge and i do really think that I will guide them correctly with all the Experince I got from City . I will assist them As soon as Possible and also answer the questions correctly which they have regarding city.

Ans : 1.Lot of RP experince since playing for 3 YRS
2. Time management
3. I know multiple languages like English,Hindi & Marathi
4. Learn things Quickly
5. Working in Pressure (as it helps with dealting situation)
Ans : 1. Excited about things
2. Sentimental
3. Curious to know things (its my strength maybe )
Ans : Yes I'm Ready

Ans : Yes I'm Ready

Mazz

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Davide Mazzucco
2. 16
3. GMT+1
4. 10 Hours
5. Mazz#9000
6. Mazz Dior
7. 25040

1. I would like to be part of the administrator assistant team because I want to help out the people in the city with the knowledge I've gathered from being in the server.

2. My strengths are; my knowledge as I have been in the city for over 5 months now; I'm good at talking to people causing it to be much easier for a person to understand my answer to their questions and overall I'm active therefore I will be always answering questions whenever someone is confused.

3. My weakness would probably be, I cannot answer questions sometimes because of my job. Being in SS events, I cant multitask as I want to do the best of my capability in scene. Therefore whenever I'm busy with work I wont be able to answer questions.

4. I want to be administrator assistant so I believe I do not have to leave the RP life

5. Same answer as answer 4

Nick THomas

Deputy Chief | EMS | Nick Thomas
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information :-
1. Gaurav Kushwaha
2. 24
3. India (GMT+5:30)
4. 8 to 9 hours
5. FREEZO GAMING YT#1900
6. Johny Davids
7. 31185

Additional information :-
1. To make sure no one breaks the rule and do the proper roleplay and also help the new citizen of the city and also to punish the citizen who is breaking rules.
2. Time management, Decision making, learning good skills and self motivated.
3. Greatest weakness is I am just forward with people but happens rarely. And also need proper proofs for the things happens. Which can help me to be strict as a admin.
4. Yes, I am ready.
5. Yes, I am ready.

Tony Dundee

Tony Dundee
Player
Important Information
1. Your name IRL: Josh
2. Your age: 18 (Recently Turned)
3. Time zone: AEST
4. Average online per day: 12 - 15 Hours
5. Your Discord: Provokke#0001
6. Your Nickname: Josh
7. Your ID: 13216

Additional Information

I have been part of the city for almost 4 months now, I have done a lot of RP and OOC work and love the city so much. I have seen both sides of the city Legal and Illegal, So I have been in most RP situations and know everyone's POV. (LSPD, FIB, SAHP, NG, Ballas, Vagos) The main reason I want to become an admin is to of course help. I personally love helping and feel I can help this community as much as I can. I am always looking to help people no matter what they need. Need helping to start out? I'm here for you. Don't know how to start your vehicle? I got you, ill help you out! I just love to help and to some they might thinking I'm lying but in all seriousness I do. And of course, I know what comes with the role of being an administrator (Friends are admins and have past experience in other cities) but I feel I can take that heat! And now along with the job also comes justice needing to be served to some members and I'm willing to do that.

1. Time Management
2. Politeness
3. Calmness
4. Willpower
5. Knowledge of other languages
6. Respects all players
7. Quick Learner

I can get a bit hyper (Not out of hand)
I may be a little to active sometimes. (28 Hours straight. Done before and streamed it. It was me just doing admin work)

100% I would drop everything I have right now to help players

Yes I would.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom