Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cartier Wyatt

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
2. What are your strengths?
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Information

1. Wyatt

2. 17

3. PST

4. 12 to 15 hours per day

5. Wyatt#3333

6. Cartier Wyatt

7. 5048

Additional information

1. I want to become an admin because of my experience and time spent in the city. I have been in multiple organizations illegal and legal which has given me a different perspective how how the city works. I want to stop people from breaking rules and improve and maintain the RP in the server for the new players. Becoming an admin would give me the opportunity to improve everyone's playing experience in the city.

2. My strengths would be, I am understanding, respectful, and I'm good at taking leadership when its needed. I'm a hard worker and what I do will show.

3. My greatest weakness is being too honest and it sometimes leads to people not being able to take honest feedback.

4. Yes, I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin

5. Yes, I will be ready to sell my business because it is restricted to own a business as an admin

Zack_Lynch

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Information
1. Your name IRL -
Abhimanyu Singh
2. Your age - 19
3. Time zone - IST (GMT +5:30)
4. Average online per day - 8-9 Hours
5. Your Discord - Zack_Lynch#6536
6. Your Nickname - Zack Lynch
7. Your ID - 13268

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? -
I joined the admin team in the past. I had some IRL stuff to take care of and I also needed a break from RP. I am back to the city again and I want to get back in the admin team as I like helping out new people. I will be happy to put in my time into helping people.
2. What are your strengths? - I have been playing Roleplay games since GTA San Andreas came out and I am thorough with all the roleplay rules and different scenarios that can take place in a roleplay server. I have been an admin of 3 different servers in the past and I have managed a few too. I will be an asset to the Admin Team as I know all the rules and I am not biased towards anyone. Even though I have friends but I don't like the idea of handing out things to anyone. I am faithful and loyal, so I would be the same towards the server and the Administration. I am a grinder and I like to grind in the game rather than buying or getting everything for free. I am hardworking and I put efforts into whatever I am doing.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? - Sometimes I get a little bit frustrated but I know how to keep that in control so that would not be problematic. I would not let it affect my work as an admin.cc
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? - Yes, I will be ready to leave my RP life to become an admin. I think it would be an honorable position where I can help in making other players' RP life more fun and fair.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) - I don't own a business, but yes even if I did. I would be ready to sell my business as well.

Lucyfer_Morningstar

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL :- Mohit Mohata
2. Your age :- 24 (IRL)
3. Time zone :- +5:30
4. Average online per day :- 7-8 Hours minimum
5. Your Discord :- Lucifer#7856
6. Your Nickname :- Lucyfer Morningstar
7. Your ID :- 25137

Additional information

I have been in server for like 3 months + and i have worked in most organisation as well as i used to be an admin a month back but i left it voluntarily because of irl issue but now everything is settled so i would like to admin team and help city to keep healthy roleplay between all citizens
Time Management , Situation Handling , Leadership

Well my greatest weakness is sometime i trust people very easily but i have learned a lot of stuff bcoz of this on human nature.

Yes I am.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
i dont own any business.

MartinWade

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Pranav
2. Your age:23
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day: 7 - 9+ hours
5. Your Discord: CaptainLazyYT#0110
6. Your Nickname: Martin Wade
7. Your ID:16682

Additional information

- I want to become an admin to help people who are new arrivals. And I have been more than 90+ days , so I think I know how other players are performing.. I see the number of players growing drastically, and I see the overwhelming amount of mistakes are be done by players where I would like to tell them what mistake there are doing and I acknowledge the amount of time and effort needed to keep the community strong and deliver a great and fair service as quickly and as reliable as possible.
- Help people by letting them to do a quality RP, so they get a better playing experience on the server, punish people who don't follow the rules and help people who are getting RDM'ed, VDM'ed... etc
- I'll be not discriminate between friends and other player and wont give partial judgement/punishment.
- I'm active, I play fair, I'm nice to people who are nice to me , I would always take tickets/calls first over RP, just like picking recruits first. I always give fair punishments, depending on the situation. I will be dedicated as a admin, I take it seriously. I would love to help the server grow even more and I am always up to help people!
- after all of the above, I enjoyed a lot in the city and i fulfilled myself by showing a quality roleplay every second, i think now its time to stop showing that and helping to others to make a quality roleplay by confessing the rules and everything when they want to know

> I am a good listener and quick learner, Managing, commitment to the quality RP and patience
> I am patient with people and I don't lose my temper, I am a hard worker, when I tend to do something I do it
> a lot experience In game
> Following up the orders passed by higher ups and I've capable of making a quick decisions as per the higher up

> I can't take it if someone who didn't follow the rules and most of time I can be too forward with people but that happens rarely
> I'll be more patience at every time, until the situation is cleared

> i would love to be act as admin, I'll play RP when I'm free from admin situations

> yes, i can sell my business if i have one.. so there is no issue in it

akkUxda

Player
Player
1. AkkU Balenciaga
2. 21
3. IST
4. 5 PLUS hourAverage online per day
5. official__akkU#7187
6. official__akkU
7. 26899
1. Because I'm very much inspired by the stuff team who really work so hard. I want to help this server grow , help new people . I have the necessary skill to do so. I'll punishe them who break the rule like vdm , rdm , etc . I want to make this server without any hackers and rules breaker.
2. Fast adaptive , Time punctual and English , Hindi Language For Communication.
3. Shortmind
4. Yes am Ready To leave Rp Life
5. I Don't Have Any Business So No Worry

envoski

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: My name is Zach
2. Your age: I am 16 years old
3. Time zone: UMT
4. Average online per day: 8hrs+
5. Your Discord:envo#3769
6. Your Nickname:Envo Dinero
7. Your ID: 9035

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?i have seen the hard work you and your team do and i would like to contribute to this server and make it and overall fun experience for all players
2. What are your strengths?My strenghts are Resilience,Determination and hard work aswell as communication i also am a state attorney-so i know alot of city rules
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?My greatest weakness is Negativity
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?Yes i am more than ready to leave RP to become an admin and help the server reach further towards greatness
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)Yes i am ready sell any buisness's i have,however i dont have any so this is not an issue

Last edited:

DHC GAMER

Player
Player
sumit sawant
IST
9to12 Hrs.
DHC#9762
Sammy
Additional info
i wanna be an admin because i have been playing on the server since few months and came to know rules are breaking and making trouble by players and i always want to solve these problems but i never had the power to that so that's the reason i want to be admin
And i will make sure to deal with my power wisely and make server a better for other gamers
My strength is I am confident I am punctual and I have a positive attitude towards life
My weakness is I m a little bit of straightforward person
yes
yes

Shiven

Tony - 14K Triad
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1: Shiven Kataria
2: 17
3: Eastern Daylight Time (GMT-4)
4: 4+ Hours
5: Shiven#8498
6: Shiven
7: 17672

Additional information
1: As the player number continuous to increase it creates more issues and queries that MUST be resolved thus increasing need for admins too. I would like to become an admin as I have been in city for over 3 months and have gained experience. I have been a part of FIB, SAHP, EMS, and even got accepted for LSPD. Moreover, I have also seen the illegal sides and have been a part of Vagos. Having experiences from both illegal and legal sides allows me to share my knowledge with others and serve justice where needed. Looking at the growth of the server I can make an educated guess and tell that people have lots of questions and issues with the city. Which is why I feel that with the experience I have gained in this city I would be able to assist them swiftly and timely manner and help provide the best possible RP experience to any questions that they may have about the city.

2: - Work under load,
- Quick Learner,
- Work under pressure, and
- Bilingual.

3: - Blunt (can sometimes be harsh but I am trying to improve)
- Sometimes might not be in city but I try to help ooc and contribute to making this server better
I believe that I might not be able to find all weakness myself and that others might be able to find anything that I can improve however that was all from my side.

4: YES

5: YES

Hasnain Ali

Player
Player
Information
1. Hasnain Ali
2. 20
3. GMT +5
4. 8-10 hours
5. Hasnain Ali#8259
6. Hasnain Johnson
7. 23483

Additional information
1. I want to become an admin so I can help maintain the city using it's laws and uphold the discipline inside the city. Due to my experience, I'm well aware of the city and how everything works in it and I can use it to my advantage so I can take actions in all fairness towards everyone. I will give out appropriate punishments to those who manage to evade these laws and break them. I'll punish them with my authority and make sure these things don't happen again. As I also said before, I'll discard those who think they're above the city's law.

2. My biggest strengths are that I never lose my temper and lose sight of what's happening. I always stick with the truer version of a story while also keeping in mind both sides of it. I'm quick in thinking and that's why I can make better decisions swiftly.

3. Perhaps my biggest weakness is that I put too much into something that I gain sudden interest in, and in this case it's this server and sometimes my quick thinking gets the better of me and I get prone to making bad decisions.

4. Yes, of course.

5. Even though I don't have a business, I would have sold it if I had one.

Jay Higginson

Player
Player
1. Jamie Higgins
2. 20
3. British London
4. between 5 to 8 hours sometimes more
5. Jamie Higginson#4315
6. Jay Higginson
7. 26880

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? its a role i have enjoyed doing on other game such as ark survival and Garry's mod back in the day so id love to be an admin on my favorite game and favorite rp server. i know the rules of the server pretty well and i never break rp also im a guy who doesn't take sides so there will be no issues in terms of that plus i like helping people and i wanna make sure people are following rules so that everyone can have a good experience.
2. What are your strengths? like i said i was an admin on a few servers on games like ark survival and my strengths there were knowing the rules making sure people followed them even close friends i don't make exceptions i hear both sides of a story and ask for proof before i do anything in terms of punishment. also im a laid back guy ask anyone who knows me as long as you follow the rules and are respectful we will get along.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? my greatest weakness is probably being very stubborn and also if someone is pissing me off i tend to call them out but i have worked through that and now i stay relaxed in all situations i have managed this by working for a customer service job irl so its really helped me there.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? yeah im totally ready to leave the rp life to do something i enjoy doing as long as i can help people im happy
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) i don't own any businesses so that's not an issue.

ItsYourDad

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Rushikesh
2. Your age : 19
3. Time zone : UTC +5:30
4. Average online per day : 6-8 Hours,Weekends around 10 Hours
5. Your Discord : 𝓥𝓪𝓲𝓫𝓱𝓪𝓿#6969
6. Your Nickname : Vaibhav Patil
7. Your ID : 37617

Additional information
Ans : I have been Part of this Server nearly about 2 Months And I have explored Whole City Very well I Have lot of RP experice Have good RP knowledge And I hope its Enough to solve the Problems in RP situation if someone isnt responding correctly i can help them with that. As I see The GrandRP server is rising day by day We do need more ADMINS to help Players Regarding their Queries Demands And The questions of New RP players. I do understand that the JOB of ADMIN isnt that easy To handle the tremendous pressue around 800+ players playing at time But I do think Im ready to deal With this much pressure. I want to make sure that all the players who are really serious with their RP will receive Justice whenever required And the person who is really guilty will receive the correct punishment. I can help all newbie RP players to improve their RP knowledge and i do really think that I will guide them correctly with all the Experince I got from City . I will assist them As soon as Possible and also answer the questions correctly which they have regarding city.

Ans : 1.Lot of RP experince since playing for 3 YRS
2. Time management
3. I know multiple languages like English,Hindi & Marathi
4. Learn things Quickly
5. Working in Pressure (as it helps with dealting situation)
Ans : 1. Excited about things
2. Sentimental
3. Curious to know things (its my strength maybe )
Ans : Yes I'm Ready

Ans : Yes I'm Ready

Atharv Pandey

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IR Atharv Pandey
2. Your age 17
3. Time zone GMT+(5:30)
4. Average online per day 6-7 Hours
5. Your Discord Shin Chan#0001
6. Your Nickname Sophia Pandat
7. Your ID 16758

Additional information
I have been in server for like 120+ days now and i have tried most of the things which are available as in a normal players aspect which is working as a farmer, fire fighter, taxi driver and etc. I know how to feels like getting robbed and how good it feels while robbing someone else . Now being a part of EMS and SAHP i have seen most of the things which one can go through in an organization . In between of all this i can say i have been through all ups and downs so now i want to try something really different then normal rp which means being an admin and helping others to play a proper rp without any problem .

2.Leadership, communication, Honesty, Dedication and Patience quick decision making.

3.Self-criticism bc I tend to be overly critical of myself. Whenever I complete a project, I can’t help but feel that I could have done more even if my work received a positive response. This often leads me to overwork myself and leaves me feeling burned out

4.Yes i am ready

5.I don't have any business.

luka

Blocked
Blocked
1. Luka Mirtskhulava
2. 21
3. Georgia time
4. 8-10h
5. supreme#5825
6. Lucas Aghmashenebeli
7. 46428

Additionally Information
1.I have been a curator on another project, I have 2 years of experience on various projects, I am hardworking, I like to help people and work with nice people.
2. As I mentioned above I am hardworking, I can communicate with people, explain the same thing several times, I pay a lot of attention to what I am doing, this project will be a new experience for me.
3. When I am an administrator I do not care about any of my friends in the game, all the players are important to me, this is one of my strengths, I have almost no weakness because I have worked on it all for 2 years, Yet we are all human and we all have some peculiar weakness
4. I have even mentioned many times that I am used to admin life
5. Understandably, of course yes.

Thanks for your attention🤩

Itachi God

GOD
Player
Information
1. Paras Gupta
2. 20
3. GMT +5:30
4. 10-11 hrs
5.ESL_ITACHI#1251
6. Itachi_God
7. 11006

Additional information
1.I know all the efforts made by admins and devs to make a server this big and clean but some players come and make the server reputation low so I want to make sure that everyone is following the rules and want to help the server grow by giving my services also I m very passionate for this kind of work to manage and server people
Sometimes there is a delay in the response so I want to give my time and work to the people on the server
First when I joined the city I was PD officer then I become fib and deputy leader of ballas so Ik all the rules and everything

2. My strengths are
I know how to talk to players cause I come from the corporate sector
I know to handle pressure and time management
I know excel google docs and spreadsheets and I m a quick learner
I accept my mistakes and learn from it
I have some previous exp from india/s biggest RP server (Legacy India) I was a senior admin over there
I have spent more than 2 months on the server so I guess I can help people properly now

3. My weaknesses sometimes I get carried away when other people are wrong and don't listen to me but I m working on It

4. Yes I will leave the RP life

5.I have biz and I am ready to sell it if I became an admin

Alexander Mcqueen

Player
Player
Information
1. Miguel Azzi
2. 18
3. East
4. 7-15hours
5. Rydamo#5004
6. Kylie Loyalty
7. 55887

Additional information
1. I wanna help out the city, make everything better make sure with high enquiries that everyone is behaving and that theirs no breaking rules, wanna give a help out aswell due to low on staff!
2. Im someone very polite,funny and patient, thats always their to understand the subject before passing to another step i always listen closely to whats going on and to how could i solve the issue!
3. weakness is i can only be on 4-8hr per day on weekends, weekdays 7-15
4. Yes atm im working lspd, but always watching the city and always ready to ingame report! i got over 15 guys blocked just by the bug abuse. (Uni can vouch)
5. Yes

ps: i was head of admin for a famous canadien streamer on a five m server for 1/2 year!

slackz

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL Matthew
2. Your age 16
3. Time zone GMT+1
4. Average online per day 12-15 Hrs
5. Your Discord LLJW#9999
6. Your Nickname Deyy Slatt
7. Your ID 44043

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I would Like to become an admin for the following reasons: To help out other administrators with decisions that they cannot make, I have seen alot of admins struggling recently with reports, and tough situations. and I would love to Be there to help in anyway I can. I have seen and witnessed alot of people breaking main rules of the server. And as an admin, I will make sure that does NOT happen! It ruins the experience for others, and for the admins trying to solve the issue. I have been through the admin process on multiple Other cities. And From my experience, I can tell you I have alot of experience In all aspects, such as reports, situations with multiple people. You Name It. I think Im a good fit for The Spot!

2. What are your strengths? In My Opinion, My strengths would have to be time management, and calmness, I am very calm in tough situations, no matter what it could be.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses? My greatest weakness would have to be, If I ever let someone down.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes!

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) I currently, Do NOT own a business, So Yes! Of course!

Last edited:

Nine0

Player
Player
Information
1. Emmett
2. 20
3. GMT
4. 6
5. Nines#4641
6. Nines
7. 60357

Additional information
1. I have seen the server grow from when it started and i am very impressed and proud to be apart of the amazing growing community. I have met and talked with the admins and think very highly of them and that inspired to want to become one myself. I really enjoy helping people and believe i have the nessecary skills to do so. i am ready to start spending more hours inside of the server making it a better place for everyone

2. Everything GTA, i have alot of experiece from past servers. i know how to deal with in server and out server problems

3. My work, i work around 35 hrs a week

4. Yes

5.Yes

Znich

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL
-Riyon Basil Ranjith
2. Your age
3. Time zone
-India (GMT+5:30)
-5 - 7 hours
5. Your Discord
-Znich#3876
6. Your Nickname
-Lewis West
7. Your ID

Additional information

-Honestly the reason why I want to become an admin is to make sure there is pure RP happening in the city. When I was the HOD (High command) in FIB I used to see a lot of people rule breaking. People not being able to follow simple server rules and to see these things happening it used to annoy me a lot. So I know its gonna be the same feeling for the others playing in GRAND RP. Sometimes it gets frustrating to. I have played on the gang side as well and was one of the high commands in bloods and even when I was RP-ing things there people used to break a lot of rules ( Making it difficult for both the state organization and illegal orgs to have a good RP) . So My Key Goal Is To Constantly Keep A Watch On Things And Make Sure Everyone Enjoys GRAND RP and make their experience the best among the servers. So my experience in both the sides of the city has brought in a lot of knowledge on how things happen and I am aware of it. So my Key goal here is to punish rule breakers , help other players have the best RP situations and help them in time of needs.
-I could say that my strengths are I'm determinant whenever given a duty I always make sure that it is done on time. Good Communication Skills In English , Really Good Decision Making Skills , Happy to work with other team members and Kind with people.
-My greatest weakness is I am Bit impatient but that is something rare. I constantly try to be the best at most times.
-Yes, I have been in the server for quite a long time. Rp-ing and I am ready to leave RP to keep the city clean with people that can RP things out right.
- I don't have a business, so Yes.

NiBejeebies58428

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Joshua Jenkins
2. Your age - 40
3. Time zone- Eastern Time zone of US (GMT-5)
4. Average online per day- 6-10 hours
5. Your Discord- Nibejeebies/Nimoon#9311
6. Your Nickname-

Ni Bejeebies | 58428​

Nibejeebies/Nimoon#9311

7. Your ID 58428

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? To help the server grow and become popular as the server enhances the RP experience for everyone.
2. What are your strengths? - Conflict Resolution, Verbal Judo, Active Listening, 24 years IRL Public Service, 6 years as an admin on a GTA4 RP server.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? - I get tunnel vision at times and focus all in on a project then get burnt out and take a break or slack before returning with the prior level of gusto
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? I am prepared for it however I would like if the opportunity to keep an RP toon but willing to give it up for the betterment of the server.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)I do not have any Businesses at this time.

Ansh123

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Ansh
2. Your age : 18
3. Time Zone : GMT+5:30 (IST)
4. Average online per day : 5 to 10h sometimes more
5. Your Discord : Primus⚡#2002
6. Your Nickname : Elite
7. Your ID: 1483

Additional information
I want to become an admin becoz i was a admin before but due to some silly mistakes and a wrong step taken by one of my friend led me to a removal from team and i know how to rp as i have been doing rp from 2 years now and have more than 2k hours of rp experience easily and that too 1k experience from grand rp only so u guys can think how much i love grand rp

i) My first strength is my rp experience as i have been playing role play servers in rage mp for more than one and half year and i m having more than 2k hours of roleplay experience

ii) I know a lot of basic rules of role play that i take as a plus point in my side

iii) My third strength is that i like to talk a lot because according to my brother talking is the best way to solve a problem instead of fighting so like ya we can say My Communication is the best ; I'm talkative

my weakness is grand rp admin team/ staff team as i cant live without u guys anymore for a single day and from the day i m removed from admin due to some issues im not able to play without my admin besties

my second weakness is my health issue (which i can control ) / i usually get fever and cold when i get scared or when someone scolds me in a really high tone and maybe this wont get me selected but believe me i was in team for 2months and i have never got issues becoz of my health and after leaving the admin post i m not able to become happy as i was when i was a admin

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) yes will sell it for sure

And in the end i know u guys wont take me in again due to my health but give me chance and see how i will prove u guys that my health cant stop me and i m telling u guys that i can handle my health issues .

Thank you Sammy and who all r reading this i hope u guys will have wonderful day and i hope u guys r understanding my words

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom