Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Purhso

Player
Player
1) John Depina
2) 16 Years old
3) GMT-4
4) 3+ Hours (more on weekends)
5) kloudy#6636
6) Johnny Kane
7) 9348
----------------------------------------------
1) I would like to become an admin because this role is the key to the city. This supportive role will allow me to work with a lot of people and solve any issue. Being an admin can help me learn more in my skill set for the city/RP.
2) My strengths are being organized, customer service (in this case Reports), and adaptability.
3) My greatest weaknesses are taking on to much work when not needed and taking criticism personally.
4) Yes, I am prepared to leave the RP world. I rather choose to make the RP greater for everyone else in the city.
5) Yes, I am ready to sell anything needed.

Jordie Glockz

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
2. What are your strengths?
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Information
1. Marco
3.PST/ NA
4. 3-4 hours
5. Marcito#0999
6. Jordie McLovin
7. 29297
Additional information
1. I want to become an admin because I have been in this city for a little while and I think it's now time for me to help out the people that allow this city to be so great.
2. I have been in this city for quite some time and know the ins and outs of it, I am very familiar with the rules and can help others learn them. When I am in city I have plenty of free time and patience to deal with admin reports and other things of the sort. I have also achieved High command in SAHP so my work ethic is proven true.
3. I received Demorgan for shooting in extended green zone when I first joined the city I believe that is all. I am also In school currently irl so some nights I am on more than others.
4. I am ready leave rp life as I have experienced almost everything I wanted to in this city.
5. I currently do not have a business so that shouldn't be an issue

Last edited:

Chico.

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
1. Carlo
2. 21
3. gmt+8
4. more than 4 hours
5. Tatis#5494
6. Carlito DelaCruz
7. 61356

1.Guide new people on how to play the game and make the more fun and make them rp the right way
2. Good communicator and can lead
3. I am impatient sometimes
4. I am ready
5. Yes will be selling if I have

Last edited:

lucifer din

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL:vijay
2. Your age:21
3. Time zone:GMT+(5:30)
4. Average online per day:8-10hours
5. Your Discord:LUCIFER DIN|18777#0483
6. Your Nickname:luci
7. Your ID:18777
1.As you can tell from my ID I joined the server the moment it came out and have enjoyed it ever since. I have met so many good people on this server and as an administrator I would like to repay the community for being so good to me all throughout my play time and help people that are struggling with technical problems or are wanting to report someone that is breaking any sort of server rules. or anything that could make the game unenjoyable to the player-base. Due to me being so early in the city I have experienced or had the opportunity to try out every single job that the server has to offer and almost every single organization the server has to offer. And due to that, becoming an administrator is the last thing that I can do to just repay the friends and players that I've met through this still ongoing and amazing journey and help the entire community to make the game fun and enjoyable for every single player. And as I said I just wish to make this Role-play server a safe space for everyone that joins it and can have fun without getting bullied , harassed or any sort of thing

-I could say that my strengths are I'm determinant because when i I put something in my mind especially if that something interests me, I'm not leaving it before I get some genuine and good results. Another strength is that I like to share my opinion and ideas a lot and like to open a lot of discussions because in my past university projects it proved well that 2 mins is always than 1 and the more the better.
.My weaknesses in my opinion has to be my voice. Some of my friends say that I can get two wordy and over explain a Topic which curtain people could find annoying. Another one of my weaknesses is also involved with my voice, some people may find my voice annoying.
.I am fully ready to leave RP life to become an administrator.
. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Due to me currently not owning a business yes.

itz_psychx

Player
Player
1. Aakaar Bhalla
2. 15
3. GMT+4
4. 3 Hours
5. ft_aks#6969
6. Ivan William
7. 58139

1. I want to become an admin to ensure that the players can enjoy playing GrandRP without any problems like Earrape, mic issues, failRP, RDM,VDM etc.
2. I have good determination towards what i do and can't be bribed.
3. I don't have enough concentration.
4. Yes I am ready to leave RP life to become an Admin
5. I don't have any business but yes.

Shera Massouchanteau

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL | Luka Sherazadishvili
2. Your age | 19
3. Time zone | utc-4
4. Average online per day | 7-13
5. Your Discord | Shera#7774
6. Your Nickname | Shera Massouchanteau
7. Your ID | 9011

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? i am playing here for a while and what i have seen so far is that so many players aren't playing correctly as they should be they are avoiding and abusing lots of rules, i just want to help server to improve and have good quality of rp i can also see that everyday new players join the server and they are most likely lost and don't know what to do i whoud like to help them and show them way of server.
2. What are your strengths? i have good Patient, i am strict, Sociable, team worker.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? I love to talk a lot
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? YES
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) YES

Max Konwell

S0RRY
Player
1. Max
2. 20
3. GMT+3
4. Average online is 5-8 Hrs
5. Money#8112
6. Max Hellsing
7. 8873
Additional info
1. I am applying here once again because I want to give it another try, I just want to punish people that are breaking rules because i see that happening often and I can't do anything about and some admins might be busy at that moment with other reports and help people so they get a better playing experience on the server.
2. I know alot about the server and the rules since I have been playing for 5+ months,
I have experience as an admin,
I am patient and I learn quickly
3. My weaknesses is that I can be too forward with people but that happens rarely
4. Yes
5. Yes

Last edited:

Rossie Blu

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Ross Deetlifs
2. 22
3. GMT+2
4. 4-7 hours a day
5. dds#0167
6. Ross James
7. 53743

1. I would like to help make a better RP experience for others.
2. I am a fast learner and good at making hard decisions.
3. My greatest weakness is that I can be too forward sometimes.
4. Yes I will mess the ems but the things some of the staff go threw we need more Gods.
5. Yes at this very moment at time I don't have any to lose.

Jackson Eclipse

Ex FIB Director/EX EMS Chief
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Seth
2. Your age 16
3. Time zone EST
4. Average online per day 8 Hours per day
5. Your Discord West#0013
6. Your Nickname Jack_Vanish
7. Your ID 26593

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin? The reason why I want to join admin is because I want to be able to help people when they may have questions and they may not know what to do. I love helping people and making their days.
2. What are your strengths? My strenghts I am deticated to helping people and making people have fun days. I am deticated to making people day.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? I sometimes get mad easily.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes

Bjorn Blake

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Nisarg Patel
2. Your age : 21
3. Time zone : GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day : 5 to 6 hours
5. Your Discord : BornVita#0001
6. Your Nickname : Bornvita
7. Your ID : 13489

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? : I believe that there are so many people joining the server day by day and they are aware of the rules of the city so i want to help each and every one who needs help from admins. Moreover, as i have been playing in the city since 3 months i see so many of them breaking the rules even in the event also, so i want to make sure that no one will break the rules in any way and they enjoy their rp and perform the qualiy rp.
2. What are your strengths? : Communication skill is one of my biggest strength, as i know multiple languages like English,Hindi,Gujarati and i speak fluently all of those so it is very easy to communicate with each other. Another one is i have good ability to work in any form as i am a good learner.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? :As far as i know Time management is one of my Weakness and some times i hesitate to take decision. However, i am working on it.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? : Yes, As i spend lots of time in city i know everything about it so i believe its nothing to worry.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) : Definitely , i don't have any yet.

Agent0409

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Ben
2. Your age : 17
3. Time zone : GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day : 8 to 9 hours
5. Your Discord : Agent0409#4699
6. Your Nickname : Micheal Fedorov
7. Your ID : 13035

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? : I am a experienced person in this city i mainly know all the city rules as i have worked in most of the org. legal and illegal. now i want help the people who are new to the city and don't know what and how to do and help them with there questions.

2. What are your strengths? : Communication skill is one of my biggest strength, as i know multiple languages like English ,Hindi, Malayalam and i speak fluently all of those so it is very easy to communicate with each other

3. What are your greatest weaknesses? : Don't know coding

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? : Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) : yes

Blue Flocka

toxic revenge
Player
1. Your name IRL: Taylor
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: PST
4. Average online per day: 6-12
5. Your Discord: GhxulTV#4670
6. Your Nickname: Blue Wazuki
7. Your ID: 31765
Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I like to help people and to make sure no one breaks or goes against the rules and to give punishment to the people who break the rules and help new citizens that come into our city. I have been in many illegal and legal orgs which means ive seen how both sides of the city is like.
2. What are your strengths? I like to go out my way to help others and make sure they are good. I am a hard worker, when I tend to do something I do it and I do it to the best of my ability.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? I'm inpatient sometimes, I am very straight forward, if I think someone is being a idiot I’d tell them.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes 10000000%
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) I do not own any businesses

Last edited:

Stormy Cox

𝐀𝐯𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐚
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information

1. Amin

2. 23

3. GMT+3:30

4. 8 to 10

5. TearyToxic#5664

6. Chandler Bong

7. 18983

Additional information

1. I want to become an admin because of my experience and all the time that i spent in the city. I have been in multiple organizations illegal and legal which has given me a different perspective how the city works and everything should be. I really want people to enjoy RP in the server, I want everyone to have fun and just do their own thing without any problems. Becoming an admin would give me the opportunity to improve everyone's playing experience in the city.

2. My strengths would be, I am understanding, respectful and honest, and I'm a hard worker.

3. My greatest weakness is being too honest sometimes that might hurt people... But in some ways it helps.

4. Yes, I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin

5. Yes, I will be ready to sell my business

Cartier Wyatt

Player
Player
Information

1. Wyatt

2. 17

3. PST (Na West)

4. 6-8 hours per day

5. Wyatt#4417

6. Cartier Wyatt

7. 5048

Additional information

1. I want to become an admin because of my experience and time spent in the city. I have been in multiple organizations illegal and legal which has given me a different perspective how how the city works. I want to stop people from breaking rules and improve and maintain the RP in the server for the new players. Becoming an admin would give me the opportunity to improve everyone's playing experience in the city.

2. My strengths would be, I am understanding, respectful, and I'm good at taking leadership when its needed. I'm a hard worker and what I do will show.

3. My greatest weakness is being too honest and it sometimes leads to people not being able to take honest feedback.

4. Yes, I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin

5. Yes, I will be ready to sell my business because it is restricted to own a business as an admin

christopher sanz

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Chenchu Dharani Dhar
Gmt +5:30
+10 hours
Bunty Banks|59236
Bunty Banks

1. I enjoy working with computer, and I prefer routine work. I believe that I can bring value to the server. Considering everything I know about the job and about myself, the position of an administrator seems like a perfect choice.
2.My biggest strength is my Patience
3.My greatest weakness is also my Patience itself.
4.Yes.
5.Yes.

Vicky Kunjachan

GOD
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Vishnu
2. Your age: 26
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day; 6-7 hours or more
5. Your Discord; VICKY#3987
6. Your Nickname: Vicky Saint
7. Your ID: 28662

Additional information
1. I want to become admin, because, first of all I love helping people and second, I really like discussing any Role play situation. I also like, helping all the players to get started or even to help them in big events, such as bank robbery.

2. Open minded, critically thinker, hard-worker, Discipline, Dedication.

3. I usually focus more on the details and I am also very sensitive person (Little things make me angry, but when I am on duty, I always concentration.

4. Yes I will leave RP

5.YES

more info: I have the work experience in most of the organization in this city. I was HEAD OF MD IN EMS.

Jess Startlight

Knight
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:
Lidor Kamarlekar
2. Your age:
3. Time zone:
GMT 3+
4. Average online per day:
7 Hours
5. Your Discord:
Lidor#9283
6. Your Nickname:
Jessica Starlight
7. Your ID:

Additional information
Well I play this game A lot and i have so much fun and i do wanna to help other people to find the rp game fun as I do I believe I can help in a lot of situation and make people love me as an admin and change a lot of people and make the game fun more then now.
i talking with a lot of admins every day and even maybe a lot of them know my name i do like they spirit and i wanna feel one of them as a family i can bring to them more help and assist them in anytime every day even if i am at work i can open my laptop and help them.
I am Loyalty to games and to the people who around me and i not leaving them at all always support them.
My Weakness is when i find a lie about something i can really be sad because he lie to me.
Yes i do have fun in Rp game but its time for me to assist another people so i am ready to leave the RP for it.
Yes i do have a Business but i dont care to give him up for making An Admin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom