Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuikun

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Yuikun
2. Your age: 28
3. Time zone Philippines (GMT+8)
4. Average online per day 3-7 Hrs
5. Your Discord: ジェムズ 結 "Diaburo"#3700
6. Your Nickname Yuikun "Yui"
7. Your ID N/A

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? Also I am in the server a while and I sow some part of the server that I can help at to assit and improve. For Assit this server improve also to help players how mostly need some assistant
2. What are your strengths? I have knowlge in Computer and network also in regard in fild of computer and Internet Security
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? Incouragement In Communication for words to the others
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? If it is needed I will do it so to help this server improve
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) I don't have any Business

Ryan Versace

Blocked
Blocked
1. Your name IRL- Ryan Shamey
2. Your age- 16
3. Time zone- USA east time
4. Average online per day- 5+ hours during the week 8+ hours on the weekend
5. Your Discord- Zany#5526
6. Your Nickname- Ryan Versace
7. Your ID- 2137

1. Why do you want to become an admin?- Because i see a lot of people breaking rules and wanna help people out. even with the little questions people ask when they make a m report.
2. What are your strengths? I don't rage and can handle situations very calmly and make people calm down.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? I kinda some times fight for what i think is right and push for it.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) yes

sameerbishoyi458

Player
Player
Information
1.Sameer
3.IST
4. 7-8 hours a day
5.sambhaiIN#3989
6.Sameer

Additional information
1.I would like to help people understand and make sure the read the rules on discord right after they join so that there will be balance on rp life and no new players makes RP life hard to others.I will keep reminding people the rules and if they break it i will take the same action as other admins.
2.I dont get bored from stuff easily i am a good farmer in many games so i will try to use that while being an admin.I have positivity, Patience,Time management strengths.
3.I help people a lot. I am always nice to people who are not nice or toxic to me.
4.YES
5.YES ( i dont own any business at the moment, i might own later but i will leave if i become an admin )

Lorenzo

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL / Lorenzo Brown
2. Your age / 19
3. Time zone / USA
4. Average online per day / 10 hours
5. Your Discord / oasis#7700
6. Your Nickname / Lorenzo
7. Your ID / 11428

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? / because there seems to be a lack of admins in the USA time zone and i think i can be very helpful to the team , i also want to ensure that the city ensures a high quality of correct rp
2. What are your strengths? / work ethic , problem solving , communication skills
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? / OCD ,
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? / yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)/ yes

rishivarma7

Player
Player
1. RISHIVARMA
2. 21
3. IST
4. 10+ HOURS
5. RISHIVARMA#7777
6. RISHI
7. 19226

1. I WANT TO BECOME AN ADMIN BECAUSE I WANT TO HELP THE NEW PLAYERS. AND I THINK THERE ARE ONLY A FEW ADMINS FROM IST TIMEZONE AND I WILL MAKE SURE THAT EVERYONE FOLLOWS PERFECT RP. AND SOME OF THE PEOPLE ARE BREAKING THE RULES I WANT TO MAKE SURE THAT THEY FOLLOW THE CORRECT RULES.

2. Communication skills, problem solving, patience , time management , can be active for more than 10 hours

3. Have some power issues. It will be fixed in a week

4. If I could help other people to do perfect rp , I'm ready to leave my rp life

5. Yes of course I am ready to sell my businesses to become an administrator

Last edited:

JAY BALENCIAGA

Player
Player
Information
1. Jeremy
2. 19 Years old
3. Eastern time zone
4. 8-12 hours daily
5. JAY BALENCIAGA#1593
6. Jay
7. 7627

Additional information
1. I am in the city for long periods of time everyday and I have seen a lot of people needing help when it comes to reports and they are feeling like they aren't getting help so I will be helping everyone whos in need of someone to help them with a report.
2. I am always focused and I have a lot of flexibility.
3. I need to be better at asking for help.
4. Yes I am ready.
5. I don't have a business so that's not a problem.

Kingjah

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
2. What are your strengths?
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
1. Jameen King
3. eastern
4.8-10
5 KingJah#5797
6. King Jah

I would like to become an admin because i see great rp events get ruined by citizens whom dont care about rules or may not know them

2. my strengths are honesty, i create events for the city currently.

3. my weakness- the auction in the city

4. yes
5 yes

Alex Providen

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Alex
2. Your age: 29
3. Time zone: UTC/GMT +3 hours
4. Average online per day: 2 - 4 hours (more than 4 at the weekends)
5. Your Discord: Alex Providen #0033
6. Your Nickname: Alex Providen
7. Your ID: 28102

Additional information
I like to help people , its very interesting to help new players to learn how to play RP experience and improve their game-play. Also its very satisfying to assist any player who wants help ore info
Patient, Peaceful, Polite, Ambitious, Good- Listener
Sometimes I focus too much on the details
Sure, I am looking forward to that, I thinks its suits me better !
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
No problem, I am just an employee

Olivia

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
Liv Maria Øyangen.

2. Your age
17 years old.

3. Time zone
CEST (GMT+2)

Approximately 7-11 hours a day.

5. Your Discord
liv#6176

6. Your Nickname
Liv

7. Your ID

Additional information
I want to be able to contribute to helping the server grow stronger and bigger and prevent people from getting away from rule breaking. The past 2 months I've been in the server It's grown into a big part of my life - and even though I am a happy member of the community, I would like to be able to do more to help it.

My strengths I myself personally think and have been told by others that I'm very mature for my age and I'm generally very kind. I want the server to be a happy place for others and I want people to not have to worry about people getting treated differently based on who they're friends with or whatever it might be. I will treat everyone equally and even if they are a friend of mine I would give them the same punishment as I would give a stranger.

My greatest weakness I would say is that I can be quite stubborn. I have a hard time admitting when I'm wrong.

No, I would like to remain as a level 1 Admin (Admin Assistant).

Don't have one.

Tyrone Williams

Player
Player
Hello. These are the people that have been accepted to become an admin assistant

liv#6176
KingJah#5797
Zany#5526
oasis#7700
Alex Providen#0033
GamingNova#1579

Congratulations to all of these people. Thank you ALL for applying.

INTERVIEWS WILL START AT TUESDAY, JUNE 1st 16:00 SERVER TIME. PLEASE LET ME KNOW AHEAD OF TIME IF YOU CANNOT MAKE IT.

xXAction_JacksonXx

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Jack Arnold
2. Your age: 24
3. Time zone: GMT-5 (Eastern)
4. Average online per day: 3-5 hours
5. Your Discord: Luca Sarbaturio#6984
6. Your Nickname: Luca Sarbaturio
7. Your ID: 15531

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?:
I want to be an administrator because I believe I can help the server/city maintain it's roleplay integrity. There are a lot of players who don't respect the rules or the hard work that GrandRP has put into it's creation. I love, adore, and revere the creation that is GrandRP and want to make sure that people don't take anything away from it's amazing form. I want to be an administrator to help people enjoy this beautiful server without interruption from people who only want to troll or cause problems.

2. What are your strengths?:
My strengths would include but not be limited to communication abilities, record keeping, secretarial skills, motivation, determination, perseverance, and an overall proclivity for keeping things in order.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?:
My greatest weaknesses would include being a bit obsessively compulsive at times, hatred of people screaming and not listening, and being interrupted when I am speaking.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?:
Yes I am able to step away from RP to maintain the integrity of the roleplay for others.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin):
I don't own any businesses.

Nina

Player
Player
Information
1.Mari
2. 18
3. east coast usa
4. 22 hours or 19 hours
5. SheLuvsSosa
6. mar
7. my id is 25665

Additional information
1. to protect new players from rule breakers and stop people who abuse certain things like crashing their game to escape robbers or arrest i know all the rules of the ghetto and the city and i can help new players avoid people telling them opposite
2.i am very calm and words dont hurt me i am quick and always active
3. well i go idle sometimes because i get busy irl
4. yes i am!
5.yes even though i dont have one

Anthony Pluxury

Player
Player
1. Anthony
2. 20
3. CST
4. 7-10 hours everyday
5. ZoklaDarys#4189
6. Anthony Dejigalo
7. 1865

Additional information
1. I want to be an Administrator to help others along with making the server better as a whole and help the growth of this community. There are a lot of people that whom come onto the server and troll and aren't here for RP and I don't want the people that are here to RP be disrupted by them. I appreciate this server and I wanna help make it a good environment. Also to help the new people so they can ease better in the transition.
2. My strengths are communication, motivation, patience, time management and honesty
3. My weaknesses are that I'm stubborn, pay to much attention to detail and I get a little agitated when I get interrupted by people.
4. Yes I will be ready to leave RP when the time comes
5. I will be ready to sell my business if I become an admin

Abdullah

Player
Player
1. Abdullah
2. 19
3. Gulf Standard Time
Time zone in Dubai (GMT+4)
4. 5 to 7 Hours or more
5. Dr.Abdullah#3229
6. Abood
7. 29781

Additional information

1. clean working environment and relatively easy list of working duties
I Feal like easy.
2. Discipline and I am a quick learner.
3. Being too honest.
4. yes I will leave rp life to become an admin.
5. yes I will sell it

ehsanyaqub

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
INFORMATION

1- Ehsan Yaqub
2- 21
3- GMT+5
4- 7 to 8 hours
5- EHSAN YAQUB#0873
6- Saleem Tension
7- 18549

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
1-Because i to want make this server unique and best for Roleplay, those who are not knoe how RP works i want to help them.
2- Time mangement
3- Laziness
4- yes
5- i dont own one

rishivarma7

Player
Player
1. RISHIVARMA
2. 21
3. IST
4. 8+ hours
5. RISHIVARMA#7777
6. rishi
7. 19226

Additional information
1. I've been in the server for quite a while, and I've learnt how things work. I'm also open towards learning a thing or two as well, from my fellow colleagues. I noticed that the staff team has been working day and night and I do understand how tedious it is to respond to more than 500 people online and thought maybe I could lend a helping hand towards the community. I've always liked the uniqueness of the server and how hard the developers have worked into making Grand RP a major success in the Grand Theft Auto V roleplaying community. Being a part of the staff team and helping out everyone alongside my fellow staff would be a pleasure and I would give my best and make sure my higher-ups are satisfied with the work I do.

2. I always stick towards one goal and never do anything unless I achieve it. I respect everyone and treat every person in a similar manner as well. I do my best to respond as quick as possible to any task and help people out if they're having any sort of difficulties.
3. I tend to be a bit stern sometimes. Although, I look into everything deeply, I always have that feeling that something isn't right. But over time I gain confidence and it hence helps me get over it.
4. Yes. I am aware that as an admin, I am supposed to manage the server without engaging in RP.
5. Considering I don't own one. I am ready to sell it if I own any in the near future.

Sleazy

Player
Player
Information
1. Telvin
2. 25
3. EST
4. 15
5. Sleazy#8845
6. Sleazy
7. 5103

Additional information
1. I was an admin and head admin in other cities (FiveM {BanditRP, TrappinRP, SSBWrld and HoodlifeRP). So to me, an administrative position on one of the most popular and fastest growing server has to be balanced with a large amount of humility. The ability to create a dialect with a player while having an unbiased opinion is becoming rare in many servers and that's where I stand out the most. Helping others is at the crux of what admins do and that's something I do for free and have been doing for over a year now on the previous servers I listed.
2. Strengths of mine would be my work ethic and willingness to step in when needed. I'm not afraid to take on a tough task or complete a task that no one else wants (which some people would consider beneath them). These difficult or unappealing or even uncomfortable task is what I enjoy because it helps you grow as a person understanding perspective on different situations. Understand the situation, illustrate my solution and relay it from there. As stated before; an open dialect is what I'm always trying to achieve. The goal here is to handle everything in a healthy way.
3. My greatest weakness would be my reluctance to share duties. I struggle with relying on people to handle situations. Being a psychology major I feel as if I can get a stronger grasp on a situation or a project but if it's in the hands of someone else who isn't more open minded then the idea might not get across the correct way. Group task has never been a strong point of mine but I'm correcting it every day. I was previously a head admin on two very popular and famous FiveM servers which required (demanded) group cooperation so I attest my progress to that along being on a college university where most classes require group compositions.
4. Yes I will be ready to leave the RP life.
5. Yes, I will be ready to sell my business.

Last edited:

Ansh123

Player
Player
1. Ansh
2. 18 running
3. India (GMT+5:30)
4. right now i m online for 5 to 7h but i can be online more than 10h if i will get this opportunity

5. PrimusOnEarth#0001
6. Elite
7. 1483

Additional Information

1. I want to become an admin so that i can help people if they were really in need of a admin to help them and as we know the GRAND ROLEPLAY is reaching 1100+ people everyday but there are some people who are not doing rp properly or don't even know what rp is , so i want to help those guys out because i have seen a lot of guys trying to explain some new people rp but they wont understand that but if a admin tell them they might listen them .
2. i) My first strength is my rp experience as i have been playing role play servers in rage mp for more than a year and i m having more than 1500+h of roleplay experience

ii) I know a lot of basic rules of role play that i take as a plus point in my side

iii) My third strength is that i like to talk a lot because according to my brother talking is the best way to solve a problem instead of fighting so like ya we can say My Communication is the best ; I'm talkative

3. To be honest with you guys my weakness is gta 5rp or we can say right now it is GRP as i m in this server from very first starting and i have been doing great in this server and don't want to leave the server in any cost but there some people who are ruining the whole server makes my day bad atleast although if i will become a admin i will do whatever i can do to stop these rule breakers

4. Yes

5. Yes

i want to give a second chance

Dwane_Moriarty

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL:Shotiko
2. Your age:17
3. Time zone:GMT+4
4. Average online per day:10-14 HOURS A DAY
5. Your Discord:Shotiko#1817
6. Your Nickname: DwaneGod
7. Your ID
:9462

Additional information

First of all I have enough experience I have been an administrator on many projects I was a high-ranking administrator and curator everywhere I am also fair and can handle difficult situations easily

Solve a difficult situation easily
Relationships with people
Communication

I think I have no weakness
of course
Yes but I have no business

RANDOMIZED

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1.Mohamed Faras Rahman
2.age: 25
3.time zone: India (GMT+5:30)
4.12+ hrs
5. ! RANDOMIZED#5915
6.RANDOMIZED
7. 28204

Additional info
1. As an ADMIN of server it's my privilege to serve the community and look after the RP server issues and communicate to players relations issues

2.my strength that's a good question as I am an admin I go inside players and understand their needs and issues after understanding them will try to fix it ASAP

3. My weakness are my greatest power to strengthen myself I like to work as team not alone

4.I was an Admin of a RP server in my region that was based in FiveM but do to some technical issue server was closed. when i was in that i was not able to play in it so known technical side of administration level

5.Definitly i will sell my business

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom