Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostyy

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
2. What are your strengths?
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
1.Stilyan Lilov
3.UTC+3.
4.6-7hours a day
5.Frostyy#0908
6.Salvador Rodriguez in RP and Frostyy out of RP.
7.My id is 21300.

Additional information
1.I want to become an admin because I see many people breaking the rules and most of the time even if you report those people the staff is too busy with other player's cases to help you out.
2.I am a team player and could easily communicate with the rest of the staff.
3.I could get angry easily since I am short-tempered but I will try to not let it influence my actions as a member of the staff.
4.Yeah, I am ready to leave my RP life to make the server a better place for people.
5.I don't own one, therefore I won't have to sell it.

Ethan Versace

Player
Player
Information:

1. Ethan Gomez
2. 17
3. EST
4. 8 hours
5. vxqrethan#4324
6. Erika Forest
7. 462

Additional Information:

1. I want to become an admin because I want to help the server in every way possible. I have been in the server since the day it came out and have seen that there are a lot of people that breaks rules but don't get the punishments for that. I understand that the staff already is doing the most they can but I want to be able to help with that as well.
2. My strengths would be that I am a very calm person and I don't get mad or irritated often. Another one of my strengths would be that I am a very easy person to talk to and I feel as if everyone feels comfortable when they talk to me.
3. My greatest weakness would probably be that I am very straight up with people meaning I'm not gonna hide something or change up a story to make myself or others look better which could end up causing the other person to be upset or get very angry.
4. Yes I am completely ready to leave RP life to become an admin.
5. Yes.

Jack Korn

Player
Player
1.Gustavs
3.GMT+2 EU
4.5h+
5. Simix#7314
6. Jack Block
7. 25906

Additional information
1. I know that I am new to a server. But I am here for a while and love the server. While playing it I started to see some small issues. So I am here, to at least try to apply and help the server and new players like me.
2. I have been Administrator for 3 years on Fivem platform and ive been playing RP for 6years now.
3. I am new to RageMP/VRP. I am young onlt 18 years old and I still dont know a lot of stuff.
4.Yes
5. Yes

rishivarma7

Player
Player
1. RISHI VARMA
2. 21
3. IST (GMT+5:30)
4. 10-12 hrs
5. RISHIVARMA#7777
6. rishi
7. 19226

I would like to become an admin to help the community and help the new players. As I know from experience, I felt very confused as a new player and I would like to be there to help these new players start their life in the city

I'm an admin for 2 years in fivem platform an playing rp from 3 years

I'm new to rage mp

Yes

Yes

Last edited:

Mark Millerr

Player
Player
Information
1. David
2. 20
3. EST
4. Depends on the day but I can average around 4-5. Just depending on the day.
5. davdav45#5601
6. Mark Millerr
7. 7045

Additional information
1. I would like to become an admin to help the community and help the new players. As I know from experience, I felt very confused as a new player and I would like to be there to help these new players start their life in the city. I would also love to help remove people from the server that are cheating and breaking RP rules. Overall, I've played a lot of RP in my past and would love to have a chance to help administrate a server!
2. My strengths are that I am very calm in stressful situations. I'm also a very fast learner.
3. I feel my greatest weaknesses with this position is, that I do have an IRL job witch does limit the hours I am available to be online.
4. Yes, I've played a lot of RP in the past and would love to try a new role as an Adminstator.
5. I do not currently own any business. If I do become an owner of one in the near future, I will be ready to sell it.

Alex Hoang

Player
Player
1. Alex Hoang
2. 17
3. PDT
4. 8+ hours
5. Alex Hoang#2022
6. Alex Hoang
7. 5660
Additional Information
1. Because I want to be someone who can help everyone on the server at any time and I want to help people with RP situations as much as I can., also I want to help this server grow up more because all the server I played so far this is the best server that I played in my whole RP experience.
2. My strength is I can talk to people calm, I'm a listener too. I have 1600+ hours of play RP. Also, I was an admin for a server that have 100+ people in the server approximately.
3. My greatest weakness is sometimes, my English not really good.
4. Yes, I'm ready to leave RP life to become an admin
5. Yes, I'm ready to sell my business.

Itachi God

GOD
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Information
1. Paras Gupta
2. 20
3. GMT +5:30
4. 10-13 hrs
5. ITACHI#2810
6. Itachi_GOD
7. 11006

Additional information
1.I know all the efforts made by admins and devs to make a server this big and clean but some players come and make the server reputation low so I want to make sure that everyone is following the rules and want to help the server grow by giving my services also I m very passionate for this kind of work to manage and server people
Sometimes there is a delay in the response so I want to give my time and work to the people on the server

2. My strengths are
I know how to talk to players cause I come from the corporate sector
I know to handle pressure and time management
I know excel and I m a quick learner
I have some previous exp from india/s biggest RP server (Legacy India)

3. My weaknesses sometimes I get carried away when other people are wrong and don't listen to me but I m working on It

4. Yes I will leave the RP life

5. I don't have any business right now but if i have in near future i am ready to sell it

RANKER

Ex.DEPUTY CHIEF OF POLICE | L.S.P.D.
Player
1. Your name IRL
RANKER USTAD
2. Your age
3. Time zone
Time zone in India (GMT+5:30)
8-9 hours max
5. Your Discord
RaNk3R#1537
6. Your Nickname
RANKER
7. Your ID
Additional Information
Want to serve my time and my effort to the server and will help all the people and the state for the betterment of the state
My main focus would be Role Play.
Hardworking, Maturity Managing, dedication, Time management, patience.
Every time i try to make everything perfect but for that sometime utilized a long time and sometime for not being perfect i depressed but i
will try me best to cure my weakness
Yes I will
Yes I will

Zac Zero

Savage
Blocked
1. Isaac
2. 21
3. UTC+8
4. 4 Hours Per day
5. toiletbowl#1705
6. Botiga
7. Zac Dickonson24819

Additional information
1. I want to become an admin because I want to learn from the experience not only from helping existing players and new players, but to also improve the overall gameplay experience for the players by attending to their needs such as player reports, bugs reported and even in assisting new players in the obstacles they face when joining the server. I do understand that being an admin is an important role in the server, but a bit of fun and a good admin can really improve the server gameplay experience for both new players and existing players. Seeing the server grow everyday because of the vast majority of new players joining lit a fire inside me to want to reach out to these new players and say "Hey, I'm an admin, if you need any help, I'm there for you". I would do the same as well if I am working with new admins.

2. Working well with people, and have good time management, and have a good sense of humor. If there are things i am unsure of or unsure of making decisions, i would definitely ask for a third opinion instead of moving forward with it.

3. I would say that i am a sentimental person.

4. I am ready to leave it behind.

5. Looking at the current situation, I do not think this would be an issue because I don't have a business.

Dave Richards

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Taurin
Est
10-12 hours
TNT#6099

I want to become an admin because I am good friends with max and Shaun who are both admins and I want to make sure this server reaches its full potential i love this server and basically haven’t gotten off of it since I’ve been here I want to increase the strength of the rp experience because I know at times people do not seem to understand the rules and what they cannot do I just want everyone to enjoy their time and grow the player base as much as I can

my strengths are being understanding and diffusing situations which I believe are two of the biggest strengths you can have as an admin

my greatest weaknesses is selfishness I grew up as an only child and sometimes I do not put others before myself but I am working on that actively and my friends and family members will say ive come a long way no ones perfect and I do not try to pretend to be

I will 100% be ready to leave rp life to become a full admin I’ve never had so much fun and never felt so immersed in a rp server like this one I constantly monitor the discord just to see what the player base is saying and helping people with their questions

as of currently I have been investing in family businesses and I am not the head of the family I am in I am a co leader but the family is officially my friends so yes I would give up my businesses and even if I did own them I would without hesitation give them up

Vito Pelagatti

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL—Ando Nacharyan
2. Your age—18
3. Time zone—GMT +4
4. Average online per day—5+
5. Your Discord—!Vito#5418
6. Your Nickname—Vito Pelagatti
7. Your ID—1083

Additional information
I want to become an admin to help the players.I have an experience as an admin.
I’m communicative person.I try to do my best to help people.I’m stress resistant.
I can’t mention strong weaknesses.
Yes,of course.
I don’t have any business,so it’s completely ok for me.

Skies Wayne

Yikes
Player
1. Alex B
3. EU
4. 6 - 12 hours
5.Skies#9727
6.Skies Wayne
7. 99

1.As you can tell from my id I joined the server the moment it came out and have enjoyed it ever since. I have met so many good people on this server and as an administrator I would like to repay the community for being so good to me all throughout my play time and help people that are struggling with technical problems or are wanting to report someone that is breaking any sort of server rules. or anything that could make the game unenjoyable to the player-base. Due to me being so early in the city I have experienced or had the opportunity to try out every single job that the server has to offer and almost every single organization the server has to offer. And due to that, becoming an administrator is the last thing that I can do to just repay the friends and players that I've met through this still ongoing and amazing journey and help the entire community to make the game fun and enjoyable for every single player. And as I said I just wish to make this Role-play server a safe space for everyone that joins it and can have fun without getting bullied , harassed or any sort of things like that.

2. My strengths in my opinion is my personality, Many of my friends could say that I am a funny and laid back person most of the time but I can get serious when I need to, I also find myself as a very helpful or a person that thinks about other as he does about himself and in my opinion such empathy to help others is a pretty important skill when becoming a administrator. I have also been an administrator on a few RP servers on Fivem and can understand the administrator system very well. My friends also could say that I am very good at handling a serious or non serious situation the proper way which I have learned through my multiple hundreds of hours on duty as a Staff-Sergeant for the LSPD and the time in other legal organizations. I can also speak Fluent Polish , Norwegian and English.

3.My weaknesses in my opinion has to be my voice. Some of my friends say that I can get too wordy and over explain a topic which curtain people could find annoying. Another one of my weaknesses is also involved with my voice, some people may find my voice annoying.

4.I am fully ready to leave RP life to become an administrator.

5.Due to me currently not owning a business yes.

Dimi

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name Dimitrije Svilenkovic
2. Your age 19
3. Time zone
UTC +2CESTCentral European Summer TimeBelgrade
4. Average online per day About 8h
5. Your Discord Dimi#6048
6. Your Nickname Dimi
7. Your ID 24250

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? Because I play roleplay about 6 years, and i knoy rp rules, i am from balkan so i think i will help a lot of people and streamers.
2. What are your strengths? I am very calm person, I know every rp rule, I play a lot this game and a lot of other things
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? I think i don't have it.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Apsolutly yes.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes.

alexie abedi

Player
Player
1. tony starck/ alex abedi
2. 17
3. GMT+2
4. more than 8 hours in weekends
5. Tony_starck_10351#7523
6. abedi
7. 10351

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? bc I really want to help the server.
2. What are your strengths? i lessen to every thing that rules say.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? not be able to play every day
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) I don't have any business any way so yes

Ousmane LeBlanc

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information

Ousmane LeBlanc

Player
Player
1. Youssef Osman
2. I'm 17
3. GMT
4. 8+
5. ousmane#4165
6. Ousmane
7. 7028

additional info
1. i want to become an admin because as a player of the server over the past 4 months playing i realised that the server could do with some good experience i also want to make everyone in the city comfortable and are able to have max amount of fun and have a great time.
2. very good English very good at taking shit also I'm very good at negotiating and dealing with all types of people i also speak arabic a little German and French.
3. not sure but if i had to pick one it would probably paranoia but I'm working on it.
4. Yes
5. I don't have any but ye sure.

Artjoms diamond

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL Artjoms Frolovs
2. Your age 20
3. Time zone UK UTC1
4. Average online per day 5-1OH
5. Your Discord Artjoms Diamond#5648
6. Your Nickname Artjoms Diamond
7. Your ID 25821

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? to help server get better as theres a big issue with players mistaking it for gta online breaking all the rules of rp most of people even police officers fib agents and even admins making mistakes that cannot be let off + i know 4 languages fluently which will help allot ive used to play on most popular RP project out there GTA5RP Vinewood FOR OVER A YEAR! but i just switched to grand because got bored can provide more proof if needed
2. What are your strengths? know mostly all stuff about how RP server should be and all the rules and terms like DM/NRD/SK/MG/OOC/IC/CDM/NLR/FEARRP/NONRP/FAILRP ETC as i said been playing on the GTA5RP Vinewood server where all of these stuff are really strict + my strengths are proper etiquette , multitasking , problem solving , effective communication etc

3. What are your greatest weaknesses? mostly no weaknesses only if i get into situation ive never been in but i will deffo find a way to get things done
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) dont have any

Last edited:

Bandoo

Bandit
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
Antonio Batoon
Hawaii-Aleutian Standard Time
5-7 hours
Quatro#9632
Antonio Hernandez

Additional information
I wanna become admin because i wanna help maintain this server and help players
Im online everyday
Wifi is slow
Yes i am willing to leave RP life to become admin if i get chosen
Yes