Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

mr t

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL
Venkatesh Prasad Gowda HM
2. Your age
3. Time zone
Time zone in India (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day
12 -13 hours
5. Your Discord
Venky#4908
6. Your Nickname
Pro Tony
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
I like this server so much and want to help growing the server. I know almost all the rules of roleplay and I was admin in indian roleplay called south indian role play.

2. What are your strengths?
Straighforward , coolminded , patience

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
I am very straight forward.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes,i will

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes,i will

Kelso Black

Player
Player
Information
1. Kelsey Styles
2. 19
3. EST
4. 2-6
5. Kelso#3241
6. Kelso Black
7. 5886

Additional information
1. To be honest im tired of the RP life i want to help the people of the city more than i can right now
2. Well im in the army so im am good at conversation and enforcing standards
3. Disrespect
4. YES
5. YES

Aaron_Millskillaz

Citizen
Player
1.Aaron
3. GMT +1
4. 6+ hours
5. Slug#3492
6. Aaron Yeager
7. 67
Additionally Information
1. I have been playing and supporting the server since day one, i have grown to really get a knowledge and understanding of the server rules and feel like i could do a really good job at answering peoples help requests in game. I am also really interested in being a part of helping the community grow and become more refined.
2. I can provide reasonable and quick responses to someone who is in need of help. I can also be online 6+ hours a day and provide support thought that time period.
3. I would say that my weaknesses are not being able to understand any other language other than English and not being able to be online alot on sundays.
4.Yes
5.Yes

Sky Frateli

Bloods | Slaughter Gang
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Shlok Rawal
2. Your age : 21
3. Time zone : Time zone in India (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day : 10+ hours a day
5. Your Discord : slowiN#8513
6. Your Nickname : Sky frateli
7. Your ID : 11785

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? : To help grow this server with good rp players and keep fail rp players away or teach them the basics if they are willing to learn.
2. What are your strengths? : I've been a rp player for over a year on fivem so i know all the basic rules required. I'm unbiased so even if my friends are at fault i will make sure that they receive punishment for their mistakes. Will try to give quick response to on-going tickets in-game and punish blatant rule breakers to avoid bad experience for other players.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? : If i like something i invest my 101% in it even if it drains off my energy levels.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? : Yes. To make this server a better one Definitely.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) : Yes. Without any doubt.

sky frateli - underboss - bloods

Last edited:

Johnny_Lahantaestamuloca

Slusaj staroga al ne idi po njega.
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Nikola
2. Your age :Almost 26
3. Time zone : GTM +1 Belgrade , Serbia
4. Average online per day :If am on free day no college and no work 16hours, otherwise 8
5. Your Discord : Johnny#4491
6. Your Nickname : Johnny_Lahantaestamuloca
7. Your ID : 9202

Additional information
30% of player base are from Balkan(Serbia,Croatia,Montenegro,Bosnia,Slovenia,Macedonia)We all speak same language , 25% of them really struggle in english language so i will be really helpfull to players from Balkan(Also all other players) to guide them to right way to enjoy our City.
Patient , good at explanation things , TRUSTABLE , Always for action
I have been admin in another games (CS 1.6 Servers , San Andreas MP Servers)
My weaknesses are shifts at job coz my work schedule is 1st Shift from 6AM/14PM, 2nd Shift 2PM/22PM , Also College Exam days.
Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
I dont have any but if i had i would accept .

Last edited:

Ron DeLuca

Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
Ron
2. Your age
3. Time zone
GMT+5:30
8 to 10 hour
5. Your Discord
RedSkyRon#2667
6. Your Nickname
Redsky, red or sky
7. Your ID
Additional information
I enjoy working with a gaming server, I prefer routine work. I believe that I can bring value to the team in your server. Considering everything I know about the this game server and about myself, the position of an administrative assistant seems like a perfect choice.
I’ve always preferred to work in groups and find that my collaborative nature is one of my strongest attributes. On projects that I directed, I work well to inspire diverse team members and work side by side with them to achieve the project goals.
I am incredibly introverted, which makes me wary of sharing my ideas in a group setting or speaking up during team meetings. I feel that I had good intentions, I just wasn't always comfortable speaking up. After my team didn’t meet expectations on two consecutive projects, I decided to start making changes to get more familiar with sharing my ideas for the benefit of my team. I took local improv classes and started trying to get comfortable discussing my thoughts. It's still a work in progress, but it's something that I've improved dramatically over the past year.
Yes I will.
Yes but I don't own a business.

Last edited:

adam hills

Player
Player
1 Adam
2 16
3 GMT +3
4 10 hours +
5 wiz.#3391
6 Adam Hills
7 121

1 I have been playing the server since day one and I really like the server so I kinda wanna help this server to grow and help people to know how this server works like " how to get money, how to get your car, how to join an org etc..." and I wanna punish people who break the rules and I want to help the crime community as there is no any crime admin that is active these days and finally just wanna help so grand rp have a good community without rule breakers
2 I am patient with people that asks question , I love the team work, I listen to all the higher ups commands, I got good experience in the server so ill be able to answer new players questions ,and I am a hard worker
3 I don't lie so sometimes people get mad because of the truth
4 yes
5 yes

Last edited:

Hitesh datla

Player
Player
1. Hitesh
2. 25
3. Sydney NSW, Australia (GMT+10)
4. 8+
6.Hitesh#4193
7. Gamerz_Hitesh
8. 19822
Additionally Information
1. I found many of the admins helping people and they are working hard 24/7. I am just joining cuz maybe I can help you so you can take some rest. as every day new people are coming, you also need more admins if you need one just dm me I will be kind to help you. and make this project easy for you.
2.patience, experiences as admin, experience in role-play, if I think of something to do I will not stop it in between.
3. internet rarely my internet goes off, sleeping more time which will affect my game hours
4. for sure I will
5. yes if I have

Blue Beach

Player
Player
Ahmed
UTC
10 hours +
! Blue#1714
Blue Beach
additionally Information
1.I want to help other admins
2.My strengths are I can be online more than 10 hours and I have good RP and I know how to get a solution to a problem, and I can speak English, French, Arabic.
3.My weakness is I am super kind and I talk calm with the person
4. Yes
5. Yes

justsomeone

Player
Player
1.Tolga
3.gmt+3h
4.ONLY IN WEEKENDS:3-8h
5.! [justsomeone112]#9538
6.justsomeone
8.I want to help the server while its growing,punish rule breaks and i find this job good for me.
9.My streangths are that im generally calm and a respectful person.Im patient as well
10.My weaknesses are that it happens that i can get mad quite fast sometimes but im mostly calm
11.yes
12.Dont even own one so still yes

justsomeone

Player
Player
1.Tolga
3.gmt+3h
4.ONLY IN WEEKENDS:3-8h
5.! [justsomeone112]#9538
6.justsomeone
8.I want to help the server while its growing,punish rule breaks and i find this job good for me.
9.My streangths are that im generally calm and a respectful person.Im patient as well
10.My weaknesses are that it happens that i can get mad quite fast sometimes but im mostly calm
11.yes
12.Dont even own one so still yes
forgot to add my id but my id is 24707

Zack_Lynch

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL -
Abhimanyu Singh
2. Your age - 19
3. Time zone - IST (GMT +5:30)
4. Average online per day - 8-9 Hours
5. Your Discord - Zack_Lynch#6536
6. Your Nickname - Zack Lynch
7. Your ID - 13268

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? -
I joined this server because I saw many people playing it and I liked the UI and the overall interactions that were integrated into the server. I joined the server I had a lot of fun. I got into a gang, a family, took part in many of the events. But there were times when I wished that I had the power to correct the people that were not following the rules as it ruined the experience of the other players. I caught so many players not following the rules and doing whatever they feel like. I know we have an Admin team and they have been doing an amazing job. I want to be a part of that team and help the server as much as I can.
2. What are your strengths? - I have been playing Roleplay games since GTA San Andreas came out and I am thorough with all the roleplay rules and different scenarios that can take place in a roleplay server. I have been an admin of 3 different servers in the past and I have managed a few too. I will be an asset to the Admin Team as I know all the rules and I am not biased towards anyone. Even though I have friends but I don't like the idea of handing out things to anyone. I am faithful and loyal, so I would be the same towards the server and the Administration. I am a grinder and I like to grind in the game rather than buying or getting everything for free. I am hardworking and I put efforts into whatever I am doing.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? - Sometimes I get a little bit frustrated but I know how to keep that in control so that would not be problematic. I would not let it affect my work as an admin.cc
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? - Yes, I will be ready to leave my RP life to become an admin. I think it would be an honorable position where I can help in making other players' RP life more fun and fair.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) - I don't own a business, but yes even if I did. I would be ready to sell my business as well.

Nikhil_Js

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information

1. Nikhil Js
2. 20
3. GMT +05.30 (INDIA)
4. 10 hours is my average I have even been 12 - 13 hours some days.
5. nikhil_js#2001
6. Nikhil
7. 1187

1. I want to become an admin so that I can help people if they were really in need of an admin to help them. Also I want to really correct people Since Grand Role Play reached 1000+ players some are really doing damn good RP , but some are not doing so I want to correct people being a normal person they won't listen but if admins tell them they would listen.

I have also noticed that People are doing RP which are not allowed to do in Green Zones, GTA Driving , people are mad at driving to be honest , need to tell them what they need to do and what not to do.

2. My Strengths

I have a lot of Patience in short I can manage a guy who asks repeated questions. I got the ability to learn things Quickly so may be in future I will learn things quickly if there is in need to learn something.

I'm good in management also being in RP that too in rage for like 9 or may be 10 months , I have a hell lot of experience in some bugs so I can help people in solving that too . Even If I don't know them my I'll refer and solve their problems.

I respect a lot to people , I will make them learn to do Give Respect and take Respect policy , because I can notice that some people are too good with girls but some as soon as they see girls they start abusing and disrespecting them.

I have a lot of knowledge in this Role Play community , I have read many rules may be the way they change and pronounce might seem to be different also if I miss anything I do will learn them so that I can have a happy and proper RP.

This may be negative but I consider this to be my positive thing , I talk a lot , this can be considered as a way of communication. Because according to me communication is a must , which helps a lot in solving many issues.

Also I respect and give preference to my higherups , its far more safe to not to do anything without consulting Higherups , I can do things on my own unless and until my higherups things I deserve to do things on my own.

3. My Weakness

My Weakness is Grand Role Play City , I can't be without it , I love a lot playing here. Meeting my friends , doing good RP gets me so much pleasure. People spoiling the server by doing wrong stuffs makes me feel bad and weak. Playing 10 - 12 hours for doing RP alone gets me pleasure. But If I become an admin although I will have duties to take care of Grand Role Play City.

4. Yes

5. yes

Short Summary to Question 4 and 5 : When it comes to Job I would like to be professional , that's why its a Yes to Both Question 4 and 5.

Last edited:

Sike Gonzalez

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Ranvel
2. Your age: 22
3. Time zone : GMT +8
4. Average online per day: 14-19 hours a day
5. Your Discord: Sike Chicano#1595
6. Your Nickname: Sike
7. Your ID: 23157

Additional information

- I would like to be an admin because I would like to contribute to the ongoing success of the server and protect it, but not only protecting the server, I would like to protect the innocent from the rule-breakers, I would like to make sure everyone is having fun without breaking any rules.

- I would like to make the server organized, safe, fun, and clean.

- I know that a lot of people wants to be an admin but few are chosen, if I am going to be selected as an admin, I will work hard on helping the players ingame on discord and will be active in teaching the rules to the new players/rule breakers.

- I am open minded, I am a very flexible person who can work anytime and who can hang out with people who have different personalities. I am hardworking, very determined to improve, friendly and I am very patient I don’t rush things I always make sure I do it slowly but surely. I am good at adapting things like the work culture and stuff, and most of all I am a fast learner.

- I am very friendly to people, I’m very generous and kind but everything has limitations. I am always focused and disciplined. I know my priorities and good at time management.

- I never sleep if a situation is currently happening, like I can’t sleep until I resolve some problem, I lose sleep if there’s undergoing situation and it affects my health. I am a very workaholic person and it affects my health.

- Yes, if I had to leave something just to help the server, yes I am willing to leave it.

Yes.

Last edited:

Itachi God

GOD
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Paras Gupta
Ist
13-16
ITACHI#2810
Itachi

I want to become an admin because i want to make sure everyone enjoy good quality rp
I want to make sure everyone follow the server rules
I want to help the server to grow and reduce bad player who doesn’t know how rp works

My biggest strength is time management
Little bit of coding
Excel
Quick Lerner
Previous experience as a GTA RP Server admin
My strengths are I am calm I can talk to people respectfully not disrespect players and higher-ups. And also I am patient.

sometimes I lose my temper while talking if someone is not listening to me and just doing my ear bleed buy yes I m working on it

yes

N/A

Jahangir

Player
Player
1: jahangir khan.

2: eighteen (18).

3: GMT+5.

4: Minimum 3 Hour's a day.

5: khan#9267

6: Khan.

7: 21606.

8: Why do you want to become an admin?

Ans:, I would love to join the Grandrp Staff team, because I feel like i can be a great asset to the Staff Team and the City itself due to being on good terms with everyone within the city, I try to sustain a good relationship with all the people i meet in the city, unless that person is toxic towards me, but overall i feel like no one holds any grudges against me. The other reason why i want to join the Staff team is because I want to help out the community, simple as, I would love to advance my career in GRANDRP!

9: What are your strengths?

Ans:, I feel like my biggest strength is that I'm friendly to everyone, as mentioned before, I don't think anyone can mention a person that I'm on bad terms with. I try to treat everyone with respect. That particular strength can possibly help in future sits as a positive attitude might benefit the situation at the end of the day.

10: What are your greatest weaknesses?

Ans:, Lenient is probably my weakness as I don't like to be a harsh person to someone or come out of a situation as a dick, but obviously if in future sits some harsher attitude is needed, I'd do what has to be done to benefit the result of a sit and maybe prevent the people of doing something they did again. There is always room for improvements and I feel like, if I'm too lenient I can work on that any day and try to become less of that.

11: Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

Ans:, I probably will.

12: Will you be ready to sell your business?

Ans:, For Now i Don't Have any But if i Had I would have sold them to Be an admin.

Galadorian

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL-Sam
2. Your age-24
3. Time zone-CST
4. Average online per day-6 hours
5. Your Discord-Gala#3204
6. Your Nickname-Gala
7. Your ID-25095

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?-I have a lot of patience, i'm very good at working with people, and i love to help
2. What are your strengths?-I'm on a lot, i'm willing to talk people through any problems or suggestions
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?- no fixed schedule
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?-yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)-yes

Oldcity don

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Sreenath M
2. Your age : 27
3. Time zone :+5:30. GMT
4. Average online per day: 8 hours
5. Your Discord: OldCity Gamer#5234
6. Your Nickname:OldCity Don
7. Your ID :11517

Additional information
To bringout the clean RP from everyone who join the city and make sure to assist them with all the effort and support ,plucking out cheaters and non RP players, warning them to do the same or else banned from the server. Overall to help the server to grow up more and more day by day. Check for AFK players and warn them to avoid doing it.explaining people about the server rules and RP rules. I have also managed a server as main admin in india in Fivem and the server name was ITRS which means (Indian Telugu roleplay server) ,and especially joining the GrandRP staff is the most exciting thing for me.

Time management, team play and team leading. excellent communication skills , and listening skills in order to understand the issue and solve it , high productivity.

as far as I know I don’t have any weaknesses mentally and physically as I’m fit.

ofcourse i have to ,since there is a quote saying ” if you want something you have to leave everything“
I don’t own any businesses so I’m ready to if I had any.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom